PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Bringing Down the House (Autobase)

Pages : [1] 2

Warcry
2005-01-31, 05:09 AM
Returning to Autobase from the Nemesis, Red Alert brought with him dire news: the Decepticons are on the move, and he expects them to attack at any moment. He and Ironhide organize a defense, but Autobot forces are spread thin. As signs of impending Decepticon attack grow more frequent, the Autobots prepare for battle.

Meanwhile, Optimus Prime, Hot Rod, Blaster and Scoop have headed to Carbombya to rescue EDC Captain Marissa Fairborne...leaving the Autobots without their leader on the eve of the greatest battle since their return to Earth.

(NOTE: Prime & co. should move to the Carbombya thread. Likewise, activities at the Ark now have their own thread.)

Heinrad
2005-01-31, 05:16 AM
Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -storms over to the small group of micromasters- "And which one'a you brain dead sons'a 'Con rejects was pilotin' that shuttle?"

Bombshell
2005-01-31, 05:23 AM
Fortress Maximus Command Center

"I was piloting that thing," Groundshaker snarled. "At least up until the thing exploded due to shoddy workmanship. Now, can someone tell me where that Robin Hood reject is so that I can..."

As if on cue, the battered form of the Junkion leader walked into the Command Center.

"Hi-diddle-ho, neighborinos!" He looked down at the five Micromasters. "Teen Titans GO!"

Groundshaker snarled. "Yeah, we 'go' all right. And we nearly got ourselves fragged, too. You couldn't build a ship if your lives depended on it."

Wreck-Gar looked hurt. "I canna change the laws of phsyics, Captain. You should have known better than to do fifty in a forty five zone."

Warcry
2005-01-31, 05:40 AM
Command Deck, Fort Max

Kup groaned as Hosehead left. He turned to Ironhide. "He's just young. We were too, once. Or so they tell me, anyway."

He watched the drama with the Micromasters play out.

He looked at the newly-arrived Junkion. "Wreck-Gar, can I assume these Micros are with you?"

Outside

Red Alert could see the downed drone on the horizon, but it seemed to be alone.

Bombshell
2005-01-31, 05:49 AM
Fort Max Command Center

Wreck-Gar nodded. "These Junior Campers came to Crystal Lake to avoid Jason and Freddy, so I decided to give them diplomatic immunity from being cast off the island. And that was the end of that chapter until Police Chief Wiggum got on the horn and let the Ewoks know they needed their help to be the Empire. When things went all Battle of Hoth on us, I got on the horn and ordered up some reinforcements."

Groundshaker growled. "And it was working out so great for us until the engines on the ship he gave us slagged up on us and sent us in a free fall spin."

"Sorry, folks. The insurance doesn't cover fire, flood, being trapped in a black hole for three hundred years or acts of negligence."

Trip-Up dropped Hubs and rushed the much larger robot.

Heinrad
2005-01-31, 05:58 AM
Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -listening to Wreck-Gar's speech- "Uh...." -looks over at Kup- "Lemmee guess. Sumbody kicked him real hard in th' head."

Warcry
2005-01-31, 06:05 AM
Command Deck, Fort Max

Kup chuckled at Ironhide's comment.

"He talks TV."

Bombshell
2005-01-31, 06:46 AM
Fort Max Command Center

Wreck-Gar smiled. "Yup. I'm fluent in over six million forms of TV communication, including mini-series, pilot episodes, and even old style TV movies."

Groundshaker growled. "You're gonna be talking like a bad hospital drama if you don't give me some answers."

optimusskids
2005-01-31, 09:07 AM
Landfill opens a com channel to the Com centre

Hosehead any info on the incoming , just give the word and i'll take them down

Scrounge75
2005-01-31, 12:49 PM
Sandstorm : Hi Siren is that you this is Sandstorm coming in with Dogfight flying cover , don't shoot , on the other hand shoot at the reckles dare devil, hes going to get me killed one of these days , a short sharp shock might bring him to his senses better still give him to Kup to teach him a few lessons over

optimusskids
2005-01-31, 01:02 PM
Wideload scans the horizon looking for signs of foul play but all thats visible is the downed drone . He throttles back keeping pace with Red Alert

maybe the old boys slowing down in his old age , or maybe hes just being cautious , it makes sense , no need to rush into danger. but if they needed to move quickly Wideload was sure he could keep up , they didnt call us throttlebots cos we liked strangling decepticons .

As they approached His chemical sensors started tingling , he was recording the chemical signature of several metals and alloys but in greater concentration than could possibly be accounted for by the drone.

He opened a discreet com link

Wideload: Red Alert i dont like this theres something fishy , am picking up readings off the scale

Heinrad
2005-01-31, 02:11 PM
Comm Center, Fort Max:

Siren: "Acknowledged, Sandstorm, you and Dogfight are cleared to land. As for Kup......." -looks over at the confused and getting angrier by the second Ironhide and Kup the translator- "... he's a bit occupied at the moment."

Scrounge75
2005-01-31, 03:03 PM
B]Sandstorm[/B] thanks there Siren coming in now

Sandstorm : stop showing off Dogfight , weve got clearance to come in , stop showing off and get down here.

Dogfight : spoilsport , okhere i go eat my dust

Dogfight comes in low and screeches down on to the runway stopping inches from the edge , transforming as he does so .

B]Sandstorm[/B] lowers himself down "accidentally " kicking up a cloud of dust which blinds the young tear away .

The pair move into Fort Max moving towards the command centre

they enter the command centre

Sandstorm : reporting in got a load of parts , generator , reactor parts , some electronics , other bits and pieces, and um
some portable oriental protein supplement serial no.s 11, 13 47,115 and 39 for Minerva .

I think its some kind of medical compound it sure smells funky

Dogfight : reporting for duty ready to slice and dice some decepticons

Random Sweep
2005-01-31, 04:19 PM
Sureshot looks over at Landfill
" Wait for visual confirmation before opening fire Landfill " Sureshot warned.
" You don't want to frag a friendly "

optimusskids
2005-01-31, 05:13 PM
good point there good buddy , I got confirmation they were friendlies over the com link just now otherwise theyd never have got so close , but best to keep our optics open , ever since that drone went down i've had a funny feeling its going to be a busy few hours

Random Sweep
2005-01-31, 05:24 PM
" I hear that " Sureshot replied " Still, I'd rather not be responisible for any team kills."

optimusskids
2005-01-31, 06:20 PM
10 - 4 Sureshot good buddy me and the lads aint no Triggerhappy orMisfire I hear the Decepticons want them to join our side cos theyll cause more damage that way , no we never hit a friendly yet , and dont aim to start now no siree , My aims just as good as yours but i see where your coming from we're few enough as it is without picking off our own side , i reckon you and me will make a good team , so when the battle starts we'll cover each others backs

Random Sweep
2005-01-31, 06:28 PM
" I believe you Landfill ." Sureshot Said " You wouldn't have been sent up here if you wernt "

Warcry
2005-01-31, 08:31 PM
Command Deck, Fort Max

Kup sighed. "We don't have time for this, Groundshaker. We're going to be knee-deep in Decepticons in an hour or so."

Years of experience told him that it would be a bad idea to make a height joke at the Micro's expense, but he had to work to bite down on it.

I'm obviously spending too much time with Hot Rod...

Outside

Red Alert shared Wideload's concerns. He transformed, coming to his feet beside the fallen drone. He sniffed the air, then frowned.

Fuel exhaust. Not any of the blends we have on hand, either. He took another sniff, his olfactory sensors disecting the exhaust and analyzing it's composition. Carbombyan super Energon. Wonderful.

He focussed his optics on the drone, running spectral analyses on the blast wounds. Cutting laser.

His auditory sensors ramped up to maximum, but he heard nothing but the normal sounds of the forest. Sweeping his visual sensors across the field he took note of the metal residues that Wideload had seen.

He returned Wideload's transmission. "Decepticons," he whispered. "At least three of them, using stealth equipment to shield themselves from standard sensors. They're probably scouts, which means they won't attack unless they think their cover is blown. We're going to handle this like a normal recovery op, then head back to Fortress Maximus. Act casually."

He closed the channel, then said more loudly, "Wideload, get over here. You're going to carry the drone back to base for repairs."

In the bushes, still protected by his stealth systems, Spinister centred the sights of his laser rifle on the middle of Red's chest. He waited, ready to burn a hole in the Autobot at the first sign that he had been detected.

optimusskids
2005-01-31, 08:53 PM
Acting casual but with every sinew taught Wideload moves across to Red Alert .

Thinking ok this is serious one false step and were history , what would i do in a normal situation , got to act normal no idea what information they have on us.

Wideload : aww Red I knew it all you want me for is fetching and carrying .

He rolls over reversing towards the fallen drone .

retracting the cover to his loadbay as he does so

opening a scrambled channel

Red in case they start anything before we get away see on the left of my loadbay the munitions with the red bands are anti personnel , and the blue bands are grenades and the white bands are smoke grenades .

Out loud

ok get on with it then but this is the last time muttering to himself

and make sure the drones clean dont get my paintwork dirty and be caredful dont chip it either

Bombshell
2005-01-31, 09:12 PM
Fort Max Command Center

Big Daddy passed a look at Wreck-Gar. "That's why you called us here?! I told you we didn't want to get involved in any more fighting!"

"Yeah!" Greaser shouted. "We passed on that idea after these junkheads treated us all like disposable waste back in the old days."

Groundshaker raised his hands. "Enough, the both of you! You heard what the man said. Go do whatever you can in order to get ready."

He looked at Hubs, who was still dribbling oil over the floor. "And do something about him! He's beginning to make me sick to my waste processor!"

Trip-Up and Greaser moved to pick up their companion as Big Daddy shook his head.

"I told him not to drink that."

Heinrad
2005-02-01, 01:39 AM
Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -still staring at Wreck-Gar and the micromasters, a twitch forming under his left optic, mutters to himself- "Ah'm gettin' too old fer this slag......." -looks over at Trip-Up and Greaser- "If there's sumthin' wrong with him, take him down ta th' medbay." -walks over to Siren- "How good's Nahghtbeat at whut he does?"

Siren: "The best. Why?"

Ironhide: "If th' 'Cons're comin', we're gonna need every able body we got."

Siren: "You mean leave him without backup?"

Ironhide: "You said he's good."

Siren: "He is. But you can't leave him without backup!"

Ironhide: "Ah don' want to, but we ain't got much choice."

Siren: "Wait.... you said able bodies, right?"

Ironhide: "Yeah."

Siren: "You can leave Tracks as backup, then. He looked pretty beat up before I broadsided him. He might not be able to transform."

Ironhide: "There anybody else out there?"

Siren: "Chromedome is, I think."

Ironhide: "Bring'im back, then. Got a feelin' we're gonna need him. An' tell him not ta worry 'bout no speed limits. We need him back now."

Siren: "He usually doesn't anyway." -activates commlink- "Chromedome, this is Autobase. Come in."

Chromedome: -over commlink- "I read you Siren. What's up?"

Siren: "We believe we've got Decepticons incoming. We need you to get back here, now."

Chromedome: "What about Nightbeat?"

Siren: "Tracks is to stay there as his backup."

Chromedome: "I'll be back ASAP. Out." -deactivates commlink-

Warcry
2005-02-01, 04:59 AM
Outside

Red Alert hoisted the drone's body up and set it down carefully in Wideload's loadbay. He then transformed and headed off towards Fort Max, trusting the Throttlebot to follow him.

Over the scrambled channel, he broadcast, "Good job."

Spinister continued to track the security officer as he drove away.

optimusskids
2005-02-01, 02:33 PM
Wideload feeling his springs buck slightly as he took the load , moving into gear and following Red back to Fort Max
every minute seeming to drag as he anticipated a laser beam cutting into his finish at any second.
maybe even chipping the paintwork scorching it

He responded over the comm channel
Wideload : likewise , looks like we're in for an interesting time , they knew the drone going down would alert us , so it must mean that the main attack is imminent and us knowing of their prescence is immaterial to their plans

Ravage
2005-02-02, 04:33 AM
Cryotek waiting thinking to himself. This battle should be intersting. It's been some time since the Decepticons brought such a massive strike on the Autobots, not since the Autobot City Massacre really. He watched as Gigatron's optics darted checking out the area. His own sensors told him the air strike was on the way and Scorpnok was behind them.

Well things should be intersting he smiled inwardly and continued his wait.

optimusskids
2005-02-02, 11:45 AM
Quickmix suddenly stopped what he was doing and scribbled down a complex formula on the data pad.

He opened a Com Link Trailbreaker can you here me you young whippersnapper , I've had an idea and i think you might find it interesting

Sixswitch
2005-02-02, 08:50 PM
Sixswitch transformed into his fighter mode, and gunned his engines, extremely impatient to get on the move. He gave an internal grin. The Wreckers had a reputation for being gung-ho and impulsive. He had to admit to fitting that mold very well. And he revelled in it.

"Come on guys, let's get out of here," he urged Whirl and Springer

Scrounge75
2005-02-02, 08:53 PM
Dogfight and Sanstorm waited for further instructions waiting patiently as Ironhide dealt with the current crisis .

Dogfight better call the exterminators i think we got a bug problem oh wait they re micromasters

Heinrad
2005-02-03, 12:40 AM
Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: "Oriental......" -shakes head- "Don't wanna know. Drop it off by her quarters-"

Siren: "If she doesn't answer, just leave it outside her door."

Ironhide: "Uh..... rahght..... then take the parts ya brought back ta Brainstorm at th' Tech Bay."

Hyper Prime
2005-02-03, 01:39 AM
Fixit sighed with satisfaction, "Alright Talon, you should be all done now. Let me know how you feel, your shoulder should be better though."

Stakeout smiled, "Cool, okay Red, your tur... hey!"

"What is it?" Seawatch asked.

"My radar is detecting a few micromaster units over at Fort Max!"

"Really? Could it be one of the other patrols?"

"Come on Seawatch, lets go check it out!" Stakeout said as he and Seawatch ran out of the medbay.

Fixit then turned to Redhot, "Ready?"

"Yeah," he replied as he layed down on the table, "just don't got messing around with my inner mechanics, you crazy witch doctor!"

"Oh don't worry Red Hot, I promise..." Fixit said, but then whispered, "I will. " He then got started to work on Red Hot's finish.

Bombshell
2005-02-03, 05:17 AM
Fort Max Medical Bay

Greaser and Trip-Up plopped Hubs on one of the medical beds.

"You really shouldn't have made that bet with him," Greaser said.

Trip-Up growled. "How was I supposed to know he'd actually do it?"
Fort Max Command Center

Big Daddy looked at Kup. "I guess we picked a bad time to get back into things, eh?"

Groundshaker sighed. "You can thank Captain Tin Can over here for that." He jabbed a thumb at Wreck-Gar.

Warcry
2005-02-03, 05:32 AM
Entry Ramp, Fort Max

After a harrowing journey back to the city, Red Alert flew up the ramp and transformed once he was inside the city. Relieved to be out of the sights of the Decepticon gunners that he suspected were nearby, he let out a small sigh.

"Wideload, just dump that drone in an out of the way corner." He frowned. "We don't have time to dispose of it properly right now."

The security officer activated his comlink. "Ironhide, we've got company."

Command Deck, Fort Max

Kup shrugged.

"You could say that, lad. But really...it's never a good time to get involved in a war, is it?"

Outside

Spinister lowered his rifle but remained vigilant.

Also Outside, but a good distance away

Whirl nodded, then transformed to helicopter mode and hovered in place.

"I couldn't agree more, Sixswitch."

Bombshell
2005-02-03, 05:55 AM
Fort Max Command Center

"Especially when you were looking to sit it out."

Groundshaker smaocked Big Daddy upside the head for that comment, then turned his attention to Kup.

"Hey...is Countdown around?"

Heinrad
2005-02-03, 06:28 AM
Medbay, Fort Max:

Hosehead: -walks over, looks at Hubs- "What seems to be the problem?"

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -into commlink- "Awlrahght, Red, spread th' word, quiet-lahke. Th' 'Cons think we don't know they're here, let's let 'em keep thinkin' that. Do it on foot, use th' intercoms only if ya have to. Make sure ever'body understands that we don't want 'em ta know we're layin' fer 'em." -deactivates commlink, looks over at Kup, Wreck-Gar, Groundshaker, and Big Daddy- "We got 'Cons nearby. Wreck-Gar, take Groundshaker an' Big Daddy back ta Metroplex. Remember, yer ol' friends... sorta... so jus' walk back calmly, an' tell Magnus whut's goin' on. Tell him not ta go ta red alert, jus' ta be sure he's ready ta go to full battle mode when th' slag hits th' fan." -looks over at Fortress- "Same goes fer us, too."

Fortress: -starts bringing systems to standby-

Exterior, Fort Max:

Chromedome: -engine roaring, comes flying in and skids to a halt outside of the main hatch, transforms, and runs into the ship-

Bombshell
2005-02-03, 06:59 AM
Fort Max Med Bay

"I'll tell ya what happened," Greaser snickered, pointing at Trip-Up. "Tripsy over there bet Hubs that he couldn't drink this glass of Energon, only Hubs doesn't realize he tainted the thing. I tired to warn him not to drink it, but being the hot head that he is, Hubs downs the whole thing without thinking. Next thing you know, he's vomiting up his internal fluids."

Fort Max Command Center

Wreck-Gar snapped to attention and saluted Ironhide. "Ten four, good buddy!" He looked down at the Micromasters. "Come on, children! We're off to see the wizard!"

He then began to walk away, singing to himself rather loudly.

"We're off to see the wizard. The wonderful wizard of Oz."

Big Daddy headed off after him. Groundshaker paused however, and looked up at Ironhide.

"You team up with him and I'll make sure you regret it."

He then hurred off after the others.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-03, 10:33 AM
With the exits of the Micro Masters, Dai Atlas set down the PADD that he had been studying personnel files on. It took a little effort to unlock his digets, as the whole thing had set him on edge, enough to dig them into the device.

He stood up and activated his comm:

"Brainstorm, Wheeljack - how is the Generator coming?"

He then walked over to Ironhide:

"Things are probably going to get unpleasent very shortly - I hope these..... kids are ready for it.

"If you can handle C&C, I'll head out into the field and try and co-ordinate combat from there. I was never much of an 'Arm-chair General' as the humans call it."

Once again, Dai Atas mad his way to the outside of Fortress Maximus' Central Tower. He spotted Omega Supreme standing down between the cities:

"Omega Supreme - This is Dai Atlas:
Are your sensors picking up anything unusual? Any strange Air traffic?"

Heinrad
2005-02-03, 02:44 PM
Tech Bay, Fort Max:

Brainstorm: -over commlink- "It's coming along......." -looking at the pile of parts and the basic frame(the sponge having long been discarded)-

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: "They're watchin' us, Dai, so don't do nothin' that'll let 'em know we're onto 'em."

Omega Supreme: -still scanning the skies- "Signs of attack: Negative."

Ravage_mk2
2005-02-03, 03:38 PM
Talon flexed his arms and wings, happily noting that the stabbing pain wasn't there anymore.

"Great job Fixit, didn't feel a thing. I know someone who could learn a thing or 2 from you. Though he'd never admit it" Talon replied to the Micromaster medic as he got off the table.

optimusskids
2005-02-03, 07:13 PM
Quickmix worked with Brainstorm fitting parts together Boomer takinjg notes while ,Ricochet sat on the sponge idly kicking his feet against a pile of parts

Scrounge75
2005-02-03, 07:40 PM
Sandstorm walked up to the door to Minerva 's quarters the bag full of Oriental protein in one fist, rapping lightly on the door he waited a reply .

Dogfight meanwhile struggled into the Tech Bay with an arful of hardware electronics and other highly scientiific looking gizmos

Brave Maximus
2005-02-04, 12:31 AM
Dai Atlas stood on top of Fortress Maximus with his arms folded across his chest stairing out over the horizon. With his comm open on an Autobot secure channel:

"Acknowledged Ironhide. But, if anymore show up, it'll be in our best interests to take them out before we have a horde of them.

"Brainstorm, any help you need, just call for it - we need that power."

After Omega Supreme's report Dai then muttered to himself:

"Atleast the Combiners will be easy to spot....."

Reflector
2005-02-04, 03:11 AM
When do I get my chance at a normal life, away from this war?

Although his optics were off and his body motionless, an astute observer may note some minute twitching. In the optic-ridge area, it looked like. A remarkably subtle gesture of what would appear to be sorrow.

Phantom... Did you help her escape?

Bzzt.

Ultra Magnus' head rose abruptly from his steepled fingertips, his optics flashing as he worked to focus on the monitor calling him. Scamper appeared on one, at the foot of the main ramp, with his pistol held up to his shoulder.

"You have some visitors, sir."

Scamper stepped out of the camera's way, revealing Wreck-Gar and the Micromasters. Magnus' head turned slightly in the attempt to give him a better view of the small Autobots.

"Groundshaker...? Yes, let them come up. Tell them I'm at command."

Scamper nodded and waved the messengers on.

Heinrad
2005-02-04, 03:15 AM
Minerva's quarters, Fort Max:

Minerva: -barely awake- "Mfrmlmm...... go 'way....."

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: -into commlink- "An' if th' 'Cons 're stupid enough ta send scouts who don't have no way ta keep themselves claoked, we'll knock 'em out, no problem." -scowls- "Th' Decepticreeps ain't too smart where yer from, huh."

Tech Bay, Fort Max:

Brainstorm: -into commlink- "Well, if you could advance the local technological level to where it was on Master Star, it would help conciderably." -shrugs- "Other than that, I think we're good......"

Medbay, Fort Max:

Hosehead: -runs mediscanner over Hubs, nods- "Good grief. What'd you spike his energon with?" -heads over to a cabinet, starts mixing something-

Hyper Prime
2005-02-04, 03:32 AM
Stakeout and Seawatch came into the command center of Fort Max and both transformed into robot mode. They looked around for a moment and then saw some familar sized friends. They raced over to them and Stakeout was the first to greet, "Its the Hot Rod patrol! Hey guys!"

"Big Daddy! Greaser! Hubs! Trip-up! Nice to see you guys!" Seawatch says as he walked alongside Stakeout.

----------------------------------------------

Fixit smiled at Talon, "Thanks Tal. I'm glad I was able to help."

"Hey, watch it you jerk!" Redhot retorted, "You almost skewered me with that drill!"

"Oh, sorry." he apologized as he realized he almost did something without looking.

Bombshell
2005-02-04, 05:30 AM
Metroplex

The doors opened and Wreck-Gar entered, still singing "The Wizard of Oz" theme. Groundshaker followed reluctantly, not wanting to have to deal with Magnus again. He was just lucky that Countdown wasn't around.

Fort Max Medical Bay

Greaser was about to reply when Stakeout and Seawatch arrived.

"Great," he muttered under his breath. "Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, the Geek Patrol shows up."

"Stuff it," Trip-Up hissed.

Warcry
2005-02-04, 05:34 AM
Command Deck, Fort Max

Kup was about to reply to Groundshaker when Ironhide ordered the Micro to Metroplex.

Main Entry, Fort Max

Red Alert clicked his comlink in acknowledgement. "Will do, Ironhide."

He grabbed Chromedome's arm as the Headmaster ran in. "You just got deputized. Find Hardhead, Sideswipe and Brawn for me, then get back here. No comms; this has to be done quietly."

The security officer ducked his head out and glanced at Crosshairs, Hound and Spike, who had been conversing near the ramp. "Hound, get Spike to a shelter. Crosshairs, get up here."

The Autobot scout and his human friend headed inside, while Crosshairs fixed the security officer with a curious glance.

"What do you need?"

Red scowled. "Take Wideload to the armoury and load up with a couple mobile laser cannons. Then get back as quickly as you can. We're expecting company, and I don't want them getting inside."

"Aye, sir." Crosshairs' acknowledgement wasn't overly cheerful. He turned to Wideload. "Shall we?"

Without waiting for a reply, the weapons officer walked off.

Red Alert stood in the doorway, surveying the area outside as a possible battleground.

(OOC: Sorry for moving your chars, Scout, but I can't leave them in the firing line...)

Brave Maximus
2005-02-04, 08:31 AM
"More like they have a massive superiority complex." Dai Atlas responded to Ironhide "They constantly underestimate the Autobot Warriors and only send small parties where a full battalion might have a chance for success."

At least, in my time. There seems to be a short supply of warriors in these Autobots. Here they just want to go back to civilian life. To bad, for most of them, the Decepticons will never let it happen. Not until they are completely defeated. I hope some of these Autobots survive long enough to see that day

Hyper Prime
2005-02-04, 12:47 PM
Stakeout just sighed, "I see you're just as anitsocial as ever Greaser. No one wonder Countdown always gave you a hard time."

"Yeah, you're really lucky that Redhot is down in medbay, otherwise you'd be talking with your vocal unit shoved up your rear end." Seawatch retorted.

"So what brought you guys to this neck of the woods?" the Rescue patrol commander asked.

optimusskids
2005-02-04, 06:05 PM
Wideload happy to be useful followed afte Him

Crosshairs you know your stuff what do you recommend for a replacement weapon , i kinda lost mine , a lil incident with a purple fuel obsessed decepcreep casete saw to that , any suggestions

Scrounge75
2005-02-04, 07:20 PM
Sandstorm not hearing anything intelligible through the door opened it and moving quietly deposited the containers of Oriental Protein substances next to Minervas bed

Dogfight where do you want these parts , i m a fighter not an errand droid, placing the parts on a workbench the hotheaded and highspirited Autobot , walked out into the corridor and took the turbo lift up to the roof ,wanting to get closer to his natural element .

Moving on to the roof he nodded to Sureshot and Landfill before transforming and soaring into the air doing a barrel roll as he headed up high

glad to be back in the air away from the metal confines of the city which made his skin itch , although he'd never told anyone enclosed spaces made him nervous edgy looking for a way out , soaring up into the cloud cover he did a lazy circle scanning the ground looking down at the tiny dot of the city below

Warcry
2005-02-04, 08:09 PM
Corridors, Fort Max

Crosshairs looked over at Wideload, sizing him up. "I've got a concussion rifle that you would probably like," he said at last. "It's a little on the heavy side, though."

He glanced back up and saw the armoury doors at the end of the corridor.

optimusskids
2005-02-04, 11:34 PM
Wideload looked happy sounds perfect he said , thanks Crosshairs the one thing i'm good at in this body is heavy loads so it shouldnt be a problem lead me to it

Quickmix muttered something about not teaching Autobots politness and discipline like they used to as Dogfight hurried off abruptly before he looked down again at the Datapad he was working on

Landfill nodded back to the young blue Autobot as he moved past him before leaping in to the air , watching his flight

commenting to Sureshot the lad sure can fly shame he hasnt got more discipline though

Random Sweep
2005-02-05, 12:04 AM
" Agreed Landfill " But I have a bad feeling that he is going to learn some soon "

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 02:13 AM
Officer's Country, Fort Max:

There are little embarrassments one needs to overlook in life. That's what most would think, anyway. He stood, looking at his reflection in a monitor, and sneered. Then he pulled his lips back and showed his teeth. He had to admit, there was only one thing he really liked about this stupid shell. He could actually express emotion in his face. Although just having the optic band did have it's advantages.

But, it also did have one advantage. Sharkticons might chew you up, but this stupid, human-like shell could put you back together. The damned thing took up most of his subspace pocket most of the time, but having a portable repair bay did have it's advantages. He still wasn't sure how he'd gotten here. More to the point, he wasn't exactly sure where here was. Stuff like that he left to Perceptor.

For now, he mused as he exited his shell and stretched, he'd play his part.... sort of. Shunting the shell back into subspace, he strode out of his quarters and headed for the bridge.

One thing was sure, Fruitloop Multipuck was a lot bigger than he remembered.......

Main Entry, Fort Max:

Chromedome: "Got it, Red Alert." -puts hand to his forhead, thinks for a minute- "Got Hardhead. Now for Sideswipe and Brawn." -checks one of the wall terminals, heads for Sideswipe's quarters-

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: "Awlrahght, Fortress, gimme a status report."

Fortress: -looks up from his console- "We're as ready as we'll ever be. We are at full battle alert on all weapons and power systems. As full as we can be, anyway. I'm not too sure how long we can keep this up. I'm storing as much power as I can from the solar batteries, but when I convert to battle station mode, the juice'll be cut off."

Ironhide: "Have ta make sure it's a short fahght, then."

Fortress: "We should be so lucky."

-doors to command deck hiss open-

Grimlock: -strides in- "We not need luck. Me and my Dinobots stomp them flat."

Bombshell
2005-02-06, 04:13 AM
Metroplex: Magnus' Office

"Over the meadow and through the woods, to Grandmothers house we go..."

The door to Ultra Magnus' office opened, and Wreck-Gar and Groundshaker strolled in.

"Will you tell that pile to shut up?!" Groundshaker shouted over the singing.
Fort Max Medical Bay

"Why do you care?" Greaser responded to Stakeout. "Wanna go blame who it was that brought us here?"

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 04:38 AM
Medbay, Fort Max:

Hosehead: -finishes mixing, hands a container to Hubs- "Drink this. It should stop you from throwing up oil."

Reflector
2005-02-06, 05:03 AM
Ultra Magnus delivered a half nod and extended a disciplinarian hand before him to the noisy arrival.

"That's enough, Wreck-Gar. Thank you."

His optics floated naturally down to the floor, and he sighed quietly. Too late now.

"Groundshaker," he stated in a low and matter-of-fact tone. "Good to see you're still functional."

Recalling protocol, Magnus quickly returned to form. He clasped his wrist behind his back and spoke more surely as he looked to each messenger evenly.

"What can I do for you, gentlebots?"

Colorado Sky

(OOC: Eep, forgot these guys...)

As the sun finished the long climb over the tall mountains, an Autobot cruiser came to greet it from the west. Despite his still intense speed, Skyfire was slowing considerably on approach to Fortress Maximus.

"Thank you, tower. Coming around to land on runway nine-alpha. Skyfire out."

In moments, the ship had descended and rushed to a smooth landing atop the great city. Skyfire taxied to the hangar amid the bustle of the tarmac; once there, he dropped his front hatch and parked firmly.

"Thanks for the help," he cooed to his passengers. "It would have taken much longer without you."

Bombshell
2005-02-06, 05:32 AM
Fort Max Med Bay

Hubs took the drink and sipped it gently. He then turned to look at Hubs.

"You are so dead, boltbag!"

Wreck-Gar saluted Magnus in a rather flippant way, reminiscent of a certain chicken soup vending machine repairman.

"Yes, sir! Sir-de-sir sir sir!"

Groundshaker sighed. "Ironhide told us to report to you..."

Wreck-Gar interrupted then. "Old Glory told us to tell you not to put the fleet on condition one just yet, but to energize the defensive shields and scan the area for Klingon battle cruisers."

Groundshaker sighed again. "What he said."

It was then that Big Daddy entered the room, having lagged behind the others in order to prepare himself mentally for facing Magnus again.

Warcry
2005-02-06, 06:09 AM
Armoury, Fort Max

Crosshairs walked into the weapons room and looked around.

"I'll have it for you in a second, Wideload."

He rooted around through a chest of energy weapons, then hefted out a particularly nasty-looking piece. He set it on a nearby counter.

"There you go." He glanced over at the heavy laser cannons that Red had sent him for. "Now, could you transform? I'll load you up with the big guns."

Main Entry, Fort Max

Red Alert nodded, not sure if he wanted to know how Chromedome could find Hardhead by touching his forehead.

Command Deck, Fort Max

Kup grinned as Grimlock stalked onto the bridge.

"Things are looking better already." He paused. "Where are your Dinobots, anyway?"

Crew Quarters, Fort Max

Snarl sat cross-legged on the floor in his room, his mind and body totally focused on sharpening his energo-sword.

The Dinobot hoped that the yellow alert meant that there was some sort of battle coming. Or something else, anything that would relieve the total, spark-numbing bordom that Earth represented to him.

Scout
2005-02-06, 06:10 AM
ooc: Apologies for the very long absence everyone. I've been having a war with a couple nasty germs and a laptop for much too long. I've missed a bunch, so if you're waiting on one of my characters, please drop me a note to draw my attention to it and I'll patch it in right away.

Trailbreaker watched Red Alert and co with casual interest as he stayed still in his guard position, but silently sighed.

He was bored.

After all, the action was somewhere out in the trees... and he was stuck- standing completely fixed at the doorway, so as not to waste more fuel than needed.

**Beep**

Hmm?
Looking down at his radio, Trailbreaker's boredom broke into a smirk as he listened to the message. Something--- anything---- it sounded more promising than standing guard at Fort Max's entryway.

"I hear you Quickmix. Whatcha got, oldtimer?"

-------------------------
-------------------------

Deep inside a large warehouse filled with crates, dark red optics scanned a group of trembling humans as a tall figure towered over the fleshies. In disgust, a large fist smashed a crate, causing the humans to scatter, but the large decepticon did not follow. His attention turned to the flicker of headlights down the shipping road outside.

Inside Nightbeat, Nikko pointed to the large warehouse building with faint purplish lighting radiating out the dirty windows. "There. There it was. I get money there, Nash. But lights no on before. Lights again now?"
---------------------------

Hearing the message that Skyfire had finally landed, Prowl finished his exterior checks on Fort Max and headed back inside, still readily armed. He made a beeline straight for the bridge.

Other plans would have to wait. Hound first needed to look to Spike's safety. He hurried inside and headed for Fortress Maximus' command center- where he believed his human friend would be the safest should more trouble arrive. And by the fast check of his scanners- it sure seemed to be closing in quickly. He picked up pace, driving as fast as he could safely through the winding expanse of halls in the citybot.
----------------------------
Inferno chuckled as he disembarked and began helping to unload the precious cargo of fuel they had retrieved.
"Hey, it was a fun flight Skyfire. It's always nice to get out and do something active."

He smiled absently as he studied the big Autobot.
Heh--- what I wouldn't give to have a different body form. A jet form like that would be terrific.

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 06:22 AM
Muzzle: -starts Nightbeat's engine, pulls closer to the warehouse- "So you never saw that purple light before?"

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Grimlock: "Not know. Been getting repaired." -activates commlink- "All Dinobots. This Grimlock. Report location."

Scout
2005-02-06, 06:34 AM
Nikko frowned and shook his head.
"Those building lights. Yes, they there, but empty. Were not on- no lights on. They on now. Maybe more person and more boxes there. Maybe demon robot there now- they know we gone."

He sighed and shook his head again.
"Wish to be back for class. School nice, robots not. Can not make they go."
The large decepticon watched the humans scatter and disappear, ignoring the vehicle outside.
These fleshlings are worthless. No wonder Astrotrain failed. They can't even follow simple directions.

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 06:37 AM
Muzzle: -opens driver's door, gets out- "Demon robot? Why would a demon robot be here?" walks over to one of the warehouse doors-

----

Tracks: -starts his engine, starts to roll towards Nightbeat's location-

Scout
2005-02-06, 06:48 AM
Nikko got out and followed Muzzle, motioning him to a sidedoor. He pointed to a keypad on the side of the door. "5,5,7,7, 3,3,3. That to get in. But robot try catch us more? They yes know we gone now--- yes?"

He looked around suspiciously, but the windows were too high to look into. "More box inside, much food... can food. Robot keep food from town."

Nikko shrugged uneasily and walked in a circle, clearly agitated.

Warcry
2005-02-06, 06:50 AM
Snarl's Quarters

Snarl raised his comlink and replied to Grimlock.

"In my quarters. Why?"

Main Entry, Fort Max

Hearing a voice behind him, Red Alert spun and levelled his rifle.

"Oh, for the love of-" He lowered the rifle. "Trailbreaker, how long have you been standing there?"

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 06:57 AM
Muzzle: "So yer saying that you planted all those jammers out there because the big, demon robot told you to." -scowls- "No conspiracy, not great plot to get rid of all these walkin' junk heaps, just you workin' for one of them." -keys in the code, finger hovering over the final digit- "So what's that make you?"

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Grimlock: "Me on bridge. Come here."

Scout
2005-02-06, 07:00 AM
Trailbreaker grinned at Red Alert innocently from the corner of the entry and put both hands up in a mock 'stick-em-up' fashion.

"In Prowl-speak... uh... 45 minutes and er.... 23 or somethin' seconds. I think. He told me to stand here and watch, so...... I've been watchin'. You're doin' a swell job."

----------------------
Nikko's head snapped to stare unhappily at Muzzle, and he spoke sharply. "I not like robot demon. Man come to school- say we get rid of robot demon with boxes, make so they not talk. They leave Earth. Demon robot know maybe now we get away... maybe come here. Maybe we go- find more way to make them go?"

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 07:08 AM
Muzzle: -hits final digit- "Maybe. Won't know unless we take a look."

Warcry
2005-02-06, 07:14 AM
Snarl's Quarters

"Yeah. Be right there, boss." The stegosaur subspaced his blade and walked out into the hall.

Main Entry, Fort Max

"Obviously not, if you could hide from me." Red Alert frowned at Trailbreaker. "Could your forcefield cover the whole doorway if need be?"

Scout
2005-02-06, 07:17 AM
Blitzwing grumbled quietly to himself as he continued to sort through the giant rows of wooden crates, either unaware or unconcerned about the side door opening further down the length of the warehouse.

Nikko brushed past Muzzle and poked his head inside the door to glance around, and then froze as he saw the triple-changer moving around at the center of the building.

--------------------
--------------------
Trailbreaker shrugged with a smile and quickly changed the topic to answer the security officer.
"Yeah Red. It could cover the doorway and then some- but not for a real long time. A few big hits and I'd have trouble keeping it up."

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 07:22 AM
Muzzle: -sees Blitzwing, grabs Nikko, drags him back- "Kid, go home. Go home now and forget you were ever here." -heads back to Nightbeat- "I'll try to distract him."

------

Tracks: -rolling closer, stops- "Who?!?!?"

Nightbeat: "Blitzwing."

Tracks: -dryly- "Well, this should be a barrell of fun...."

Warcry
2005-02-06, 07:33 AM
Main Entry, Fort Max

Red Alert nodded. "We won't need it for too long, Trailbreaker. I've got Crosshairs and Landfill dragging down some heavy cannons, but if the 'Cons make a big push here the guns will suck up their ammo pretty quick. I just need you to keep the door shut long enough to reload them."

Command Deck, Fort Max

Snarl stalked onto the bridge and walked up to Grimlock.

"What?"

optimusskids
2005-02-06, 10:14 AM
Thanks Crosshairs much appreciated

Wideload transformed smoothly and rolled back his loadbay cover

Quickmix keyed the com link againTrailbreaker I have a couple of things that might interest you

I've mixed up a fuel additive it should make you 10.987 % - 23.0566% more fuel efficent

Also a new alloy to replace the one in your forcefield array if i use it to replace the energy channels and force baffles , it should give you 5 % longer use time and also a limited ability to manipulate objects at a distance of up to 200m but unfortunately only for 5 minutes at a time , but we can work on that ,

If Youve got a minute i'm in the tech bay

Reflector
2005-02-06, 04:51 PM
Magnus furrowed his brow. He didn't like the news.

"Decepticons?"

He simply stayed locked on Wreck-Gar for a moment, unsure of what to do. Only for a moment. He turned to the console behind him and typed briefly to inform Metroplex of the news. He spoke again as he began to turn back.

"Thank you for the report, men. Tell Iro--"

Magnus cut himself off at spotting the new arrival. Again he simply looked for some time, as he was prone to do when unsure of his next action.

"...Big Daddy. Is there something I can do for you?"

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 07:11 PM
Command Deck, Fort Max:

Grimlock: -gives the impression of having cocked a skeptical eyebrow- "You it, Snarl? Where others?"

Warcry
2005-02-06, 07:39 PM
Command Deck, Fort Max

Snarl shrugged. "How should I know?" His optics flicked from Grimlock to Kup and Ironhide. "Are we having an LSC reunion, or are we going to kill something?"

Scrounge75
2005-02-06, 07:43 PM
Sandstorm walked back in

Hi there Grimlock Snarl

Reporting for duty where do you want me

Heinrad
2005-02-06, 07:45 PM
Command Deck, Fort Max:

Fortress: -at his console, thinks to self- "LSC? What's LSC? Isn't that a human drug....."

Grimlock: -waves absently to Sandstorm- "Decepticons attack soon. We destroy them. Questions?"

Ironhide: "Sandstorm, man one'a th' sensor displays. Ah wanna know the second a 'Con signal pops up on a screen."

Scrounge75
2005-02-06, 07:55 PM
Only Questions here Grimlock is how many and how soon , you know me i like to be near enough to smell the oil

He walks over tuning in the scanner , asking absently anyone seen Dogfight and i could have sworn i saw Cliffjumper on the way here

Bombshell
2005-02-06, 09:09 PM

"Yeah," the Hot Rod patrol leader said, stepping forward. "I wanna know what gave you the right to give Captain Kirk over there and tell him to bring us here? We told you a long time ago that we didn't want to be involved with this anymore."

Scout
2005-02-07, 04:48 AM
Smokescreen smiled lightly, responding to Bluestreak as he headed toward him.

"I might fire off a few bad jokes, but I'll that'd be about it. Relax pal, Sunstreaker's nowhere near here."

----------------------
----------------------

Following Ironhide's orders, Mirage continued to drive up the road that Sunstreaker had driven out on, watching carefully for any signs of the yellow autobot.
----------------------
----------------------
"Hey! That's fantastic Quickmix!" Trailbreaker's face lit up with excitement before he tempered it. "But I can't leave my post yet. I'll be there as soon as I can though!"

Then Trailbreaker nodded confidently to Red Alert. "No problem boss. I'll do my best. What kinda cannons are they bringing?"
-----------------------
-----------------------
"Hey you! Yeah you!"

Blitzwing turned his head slowly to stare with amusement at a small, balding, dark-skinned man standing on a crate, pointing at him.

The human shivered slightly and increased his voice's volume to cover his nervousness.
"I was told I'd be paid- and... and I want my money!"

Blitzwing straightened up and smirked. Small human faces peered cautiously out from around crates and cabinets to watch.
The big decepticon glanced around at all of the faces and then nodded. "You'll be paid. I keep my word."
He reached up into the metal beams in the ceiling, where a large vehicle was tightly secured and pulled them apart, lifting the vehicle down with little effort. He pulled the back doors off the vehicle with a single pinch and then walked over towards the human while tipping the opened back end downwards.

Slowly, giant bags slid out and fell-- one by one--- hitting the floor with tremendous crashes that resounded with loud bangs in the warehouse. As one bag hit the floor, it split open, sending an uncountable fountain of loose coinage into the air and in every direction. The petrified human stared with an open mouth as Blitzwing towered over him with the bags still sliding out the back end of the vehicle he held.

"All you can carry, fleshy." Blitzwing smirked as he tilted the vehicle entirely over, sending bags of heavy change cascading down around the human. When the crashes stopped, the Decepticon tossed the empty vehicle aside, shattering piles of boxes in the process. To his surprise, the human was still cowering on the box, seemingly unscathed. But suddenly, the male fell backwards, slumping across the piles of bags of change.

Blitzwing tsked and then turned his attention back to going through crates. In the wake of the flood of coins, several hands greedily scooped up piles of change from their hiding places.

Outside, Nikko ran as fast as he could away from the building. He wanted no more to do with the building nor with the strange Nash that wanted to stay.

Reaching the bridge of Fort Max, Prowl eased into the computer controls. "Okay Maximus, give me what you've got."
He began typing up for a roster call, weaponry read and surveys.

-----------------------------
Hound dropped Spike off outside the bridge and headed back towards the entrance, bringing his scanners up for more accurate readings.

Reflector
2005-02-07, 04:52 AM
Ultra Magnus looked down on Big Daddy with an expression combining befuddlement and scorn. He rubbed his chin gently, choosing his words.

"I... I think there's a misunderstanding. I didn't ask anyone to bring you here. I hadn't even expected you."

Magnus turned to look at the monitors again, folding his arms over his chest. He sighed silently.

"And I'd advise you to beware your tone... soldier."

Magnus stared at the displays in silence, not actually seeing anything they showed him. His thoughts were facing the other way; in a moment, so was his face. He kneeled and placed a hand on his knee, lowering his tone.

"But from the sound of your report, the Autobots would... appreciate your help."

His broad face panned from Big Daddy to Groundshaker and back.

"Both of you."

Heinrad
2005-02-07, 05:08 AM
Muzzle: -gets back into Nightbeat's driver's seat, drags a duffel bag out of the back seat, starts donning his armor- "Blitzwing. This should be fun."

Nightbeat: "More than you might think. Tracks is our only backup."

Muzzle: -pulls helmet on- "That's not so bad."

Nightbeat: "He's damaged and can't transform."

Muzzle: -shrugs- "I know that, and you know that. Blitzwing won't, though."

Nightbeat: -transforms, Muzzle transforming and locking into place as Nightbeat's head component-

Tracks: -rolls to a stop behind Nightbeat-

Nightbeat: -pulls plasma blaster, steps into the warehouse, aims at Blitzwing- "Hold it right there, bubba."

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Fortress: -looks over at Prowl- "What would you like to know?"

Scout
2005-02-07, 05:32 AM
Oh for cryin' out loud. Blitzwing snarled to himself as he stood up again and turned to face the speaker, fully expecting to see another complaining human. Instead, he saw figures that looked unhappily familiar. He narrowed his optics as he recognized them as Autobots.

His patience was drawing to a close. He turned an arm to indicate a door behind him, and several humans emerged from their hiding places and ran for various exits.

"This is your one warning. Leave now Autobots, and I will let you live."

Prowl smiled slightly as a slight bit of humor hit him. "Everything Fortress."
He paused briefly and then redirected his comment in a more business-type manner. "Skyfire has arrived with the needed buffer for fuel resources. Confirm the effects of the addition for the fuel charge in your system and highlight any probable significant drainage areas."

Heinrad
2005-02-07, 05:39 AM
Nightbeat: "Shouldn't you be curling the tip of your waxed mustache with lines like that? Maybe tying women to train tracks? Stealing homesteads from little old ladies? Get some original lines." -fingers tightens slightly on trigger- "And it might sound cliche, but don't do anything stupid."

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Fortress: -integrates the figures and send the new estimates to Prowl's console, followed by several links to the main library computer- "The answer is 42."

Warcry
2005-02-07, 05:59 AM
Main Entry, Fort Max

Red Alert shrugged. "Giant repeating lasers, Trailbreaker. Standard crowd surpression stuff." He frowned. "The type of thing that the Decepticons would cut loose on civilian protesters with."

Armoury, Fort Max

Crosshairs loaded twin heavy cannons in Wideload's cargo bed, then tossed in several replacement powerpacks.

"Looks like we're good to go. Let's get back to Red."

Bombshell
2005-02-07, 06:25 AM

"Can do, sir," Groundshaker said, turning to face Big Daddy.

"Not a word," he muttered. "We don't have time for this now."

Big Daddy groaned, and plastered a smile onto his face, one that he tried to look as nonforced as possible.

Fort Max Med Bay

Greaser chuckled, then turned to Seawatch. "Yeah, but he isn't here. So why don't you shut your mouth and just walk..."

Suddenly Hubs was off the table and diving for Greaser, sending the Micromaster tumbling to the ground. The two began to exchange a series of insults and punches.

MirageFanGal
2005-02-07, 07:10 AM
Metroplex Med-bay

A bulky orange figure poked through a supply cupboard, checking the medical contents contained inside and muttering something about his work being unappreciated.

Mountain-top

"Alright" Bluestreak replied quietly, then the gunner half-turned to see the familiar form of Smokescreen approaching him and gave a shaky smile, adding "You wanna sit with me"

Fort Max Corridors

A smaller red figure strode towards Chromedome, then yanked a gun taller than he was out of sub-space and running over his ammo supplies before looking up and seeing the other Autobot, yelling "Hey, is it true about the upcoming fight"

Heinrad
2005-02-07, 07:35 AM
Corridors, Fort Max:

Chromedome: "If what the commanders are saying is true, there is." -stops, looks around- "Cliffjumper, can I ask you to do something for me? Could you go to these coordinates-" -hands Cliffjumper a datapad with an address on it- "-and make sure Nightbeat and Tracks are okay? Nightbeat was about to get involved in something, and they pulled me off of his backup detail."

MirageFanGal
2005-02-07, 08:16 AM
Corridors, Fort Max

"Great, been itchin' to kick some Decepticon tailpipe" the red minibot replied, then looked up at Chromedome and taking the datapad "Sure, just hope it doesn't make me late for the battle" then he headed off for Nightbeat's and Tracks' location.

Reflector
2005-02-08, 01:41 AM
Ultra Magnus smiled softly. He knew that Big Daddy certainly didn't want to be there (anywhere but would be more comfortable, certainly), but the fact that he hadn't had a fit and stormed out already was a positive sign for Magnus. He pushed to his feet and nodded, placing hands on his hips in that officious-looking way of his.

"Excellent. If your report is accurate - and we can't risk assuming otherwise - we'll need to be ready for combat at an undetermined time. Men, get armed and fueled if necessary, and spread the word around the city. Big Daddy, round up your team and inform Ironhide that the word is clear."

Magnus drew his rifle and checked the cell, turning solemnly to look out the broad window.

"Whatever happens, we'll fight them to the last mech..."

Magnus spotted a peculiar sight on the monitor below him. He watched curiously for a moment, then turned halfway back to the contingent.

"Wreck-Gar, can you stop by medbay and inform Grapple of the situation? I'm afraid he's too isolated to know."

Fortress Maximus: Hangar

With his cargo unloaded, Skyfire transformed to robot mode and stretched. He was still unaccustomed to long periods in cruiser mode since coming to Earth. Perhaps it was a crick in his rotator from the crash...

"I have some projects in the lab that could use an extra strong hand like yours, if you have the time and the inclination to help. Business first, though."

As Skyfire began walking with Inferno to the airstrip elevator, he tapped his wrist to activate his radio.

"Skyfire to Prowl. The cargo is unloaded. Further orders?"

Bombshell
2005-02-08, 02:25 AM

Big Daddy sighed and turned to walk out the door.

Groundshaker smiled. "At least he didn't chew you out like he did the last time you two got together. Now, is there anything..."

He paused, noting that Wreck-Gar wasn't moving. That wasn't completly true, though. He was moving. But only his right hand. And once again in a completly overblown and totally unnecessary salute.

Scout
2005-02-08, 01:49 PM
"Anytime Skyfire." Inferno flashed an easy smile as he glanced around.

Prowl looked down at the radio and nodded unconsciously as he ran through needed duties and processed the new information from Fortress.

"Affirmative Skyfire. Excellent job on the completion of the run. The current base status is in code 3 - maximum alert. We had a sustained incident of a probable Decepticon raid party a short time ago. Check your weapons and arm yourselves. Once you've secured your defense measures, head to the outer field of base and take up observation posts."

Prowl tapped the console twice with a forefinger in deep thought and then began a flurry of typing, sending new-pattern rotation commands to various camera units stationed outside on the base's perimeter. His optics were locked solidly onto the bank of screens, but when Spike walked in, his facial features changed to a grim expression.

"Spike, we may be in for a rough ride."

Spike nodded and then grinned. "Hey, nothing new there Prowl. Just let me know if I can help with anything."

The security advisor paused in his typing for a moment, staring at the camera views. Was that movement?
He watched intenty, focused entirely on the shadows of the forest. Still watching, he began to type again, and then as his processor adjusted to the new multitasking, he replied, "Every pair of hands and set of sensory functions is useful. Spike, you can assist at the moment by monitoring the internal cameras. Watch for any unexpected activity or lack of in expected high-activity areas."

Hound slowed as he closed in on the entryway and saw the increasing activity that had registered on his scanners. He transformed and walked towards the gathering group and the giant cannons being moved into place.

Smokescreen nodded and eased into a sitting position next to Bluestreak. He waited a short while and then leaned entirely backward against a tree and looked at Bluestreak with a curious expression. He was relieved to see the steely silver autobot didn't look physically injured.

"So what exactly happened?"
Trailbreaker gave Red Alert a nod and then laughed to break the tension that he was feeling. "Are they in for a surprise if they get near this thing- ha! Say--- do I get audio mufflers with this order?"
-------------------------------------

Blitzwing couldn't help but laugh slightly, despite trying his best not to. The first laugh was from authentically finding the comments from the yellow and blue autobot funny, but then his processor snapped to turn the laugh into a twisted view of an incredibly brazen fool of an autobot, thinking he could tell him what to do.

Humans and autobots... all think they can be in charge. Hnnnnn.... His laughs turned from true amusement to a corrupted sarcastic laugh, and then finally to a menacing expression.

"Foolish Autobot. I warned you."

Blitzwing pulled his gun in a smooth arc and began backing toward the service entry doors for large vehicles.

Reflector
2005-02-08, 04:25 PM
Skyfire's chipper mood faded abruptly with the return transmission. He stood quietly for a moment, daydreaming in abject silence.

"Roger that, Prowl," he replied belatedly. "I'm off to the armory now. Skyfire out."

The large defender lowered his wrist and looked back to Inferno and Hot Spot.

"Prowl tells me there may be Decepticons on the way. We must be ready to repel them. Hot Spot, you had better get the Protectobots together."

With a thoughtful nod, Skyfire turned again and jogged into the elevator at the end of the hangar.

"Armory," he ordered.

Ultra Magnus grinned and chuckled softly at Wreck-Gar's formality, and he dismissed the Junkion with a nod. Returning to form, Magnus turned his attention back to Groundshaker.

"If you have your battle platform with you, I'd like you to load up and deploy it at the city perimeter. We need an effective front line."

Bombshell
2005-02-08, 04:55 PM
Fort Max Medical Bay

Big Daddy entered the Medical Bay to find Greaser and Seawatch in a scuffle.

"This really is like old times," he thought. "All right!" he shouted aloud. "Enough!"

Greaser got to his feet, pointing down at Seawatch. "He's the one who started it, boss!"

"I don't care," Big Daddy groaned, in no mood to be taking crap from anybody. "Is Hubs OK?"

"I'll be fine, chief," Hubs replied, glaring at Greaser. "Better than he'll be if I ever get him alone."

"Fine," Big Daddy said, ignoring that last comment. "Get yourselves to the armory."

Wreck-Gar finished up his salute in an over-the-top fashion, turned on his heels and marched off.

As he did, Groundshaker nodded. "Yeah, I brought it with me. I'll signal it by radio control and direct here immediately."

MirageFanGal
2005-02-08, 05:19 PM
Bluestreak turned to silently look out over the countryside before replying quietly "I was out with Spike, trying to get some food for Minerva, when some Decepticons attacked us. Having told Spike to run for it while I distracted them. I froze in battle again by the time back-up arrived, and Sunstreaker tried to shoot me, I, I just fled after that"

Sixswitch
2005-02-08, 05:42 PM
(OOC: Please be aware of what we're up against. Sure, our mission is to take out the AA guns, but remember that Fort Max is a biiiig target. The idea is not to destroy him. No Powergaming!)

The sleek shapes of the Decepticon jets streaked through the sky, flying low, jinking across the air to avoid the terrain. As Windrazor had planned, they were flying very low to the ground to stay beneath any radar system that had been set up.

The Acting Air Commander checked his systems again and smiled. 100% operational capability, as per usual. He confirmed his target lock on his ultra sensitive radar and smiled. He had already picked out the target of his first strike, an AA battery on one of Fortress Maximus's lower buttresses. However, to attack now would be to blow the element of surprise. So he waited, and instead activated his radio.

"Decepticons," he spoke, addressing his team.
"We shall be at the target in 20 seconds. Remember, first take out the AA defences, then take out the rest of the weaponry. For the glory of the Decepticons. Attack!"

Suddenly, the Decepticon jets pulled up and over a rising hillock overshadowing the two cities. Windrazor immediately let fly, sending a cluster of air to ground missiles streaking towards his target. As expected, the first strike vaporised the AA battery in a fountain of flame.

As he roared nearer the city, he swiftly chose another target, and opened fire.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-08, 08:08 PM
On top of Fortress Maximus:

Dai Atlas spotted the incoming Decepticons and pulled out his BF Rifle and his shield and took aim at The lead Decepticon Jet. His rifle charged a little bit of energy and then fired off a heavy energy shot.

He opened his comm to both command Centres:

"This is Dai Atlas:
We have Decepticon incomming - all flyers by the looks of it - Probably a first wave!"

Then opened a general comm channel:

"This is Dai Atlas
ALL Autobots with flight capability - We have incoming Decepticon flyers. Everyone into the air and engage them!"

Dai Atlas fired another shot at the lead Decepticon flyer.

Scrounge75
2005-02-08, 08:09 PM
Dogfight shot out of a cloudbank high above the autobot base , a movement below him registered on his visual sensors Decepticons

Opening a scrambled com channel Dogfight to Siren large Decepticon air armada incoming , I'm going in over

Dogfight went into a power dive swooping down , waiting to fire till he could get close enought to smell there vapour trail , targetting the biggest group of aircraft so even if he missed his wings would cut into them

Sandstorm hearing the alert ran out of the command deck transforming to dune buggy as he went roaring down the corridors as he reached an entry hatch he transformed rapidly to helicopter mode rising quickly into the air kicking up a huge dust cloud as he did so

optimusskids
2005-02-08, 08:37 PM
Wideload hearing the alert floored it racing down the corridors screeching into the command deck and stopping before Red Alert .

Your Cannons as requested

Quickmix looked up from his Datapad , opening the intercom Trailbreaker I'm coming down to see you , i think your gonna need me down there more than they do in the tech bay , I've fabricated all the alloys and parts already and i'm a chemist not a theoretical physicist not much more i can do here .

Will be with you in a couple of Breems, collecting Boomer and Ricochet . He rumbled down the corridors in vehicle mode as fast as he could ,

He transformed back into robot mode as he came to the entrance

Here I am Trailbreaker come to give you a tune up

I have a few ideas Red Alert something extra powerful for Smokescreen to try out and something to pump through the corridors if they get that far chemical that induces paranoia and hallucinations, its coded to Decepticon sparks so it will be completely harmless to our troops , its new so i'm not sure how effective it will be

Landfill seeing the incoming wave of aerial decepticons crouched down under cover aiming Silencer in noiseless, recoiless, high-powered proton rifle mode at the decepticons he started firing shot after shot at the incoming wave , keeping Flintlock in reserve until his position was discovered as Silencer 's special properties allowed him to fire virtually undetected and once he range had closed Flintlock's infra red targetting sight would be more effective

Sixswitch
2005-02-08, 09:22 PM
Windrazor's advanced design enabled him to easily avoid the wild opening volley, and he was quite sure that the surprise of their attack as well as Cryotek's upgrades would enable his wingmen to do the same.

He opened fire once more, ignoring the visible Autobot targets on the ground, and instead went for the more dangerous weapons emplacements on Fort Max itself. Two missiles slammed home on the massive structure as he opened a channel.

"Decepticons, maintain heading. Target the gun emplacements on our first pass. It's important we wittle the defences down quickly," he ordered calmly.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-08, 10:07 PM
Dai Atlas, from his perch on top of Fortress Maximus watched Windrazor fly by him. His first two shots had missed, but he charged his BF Rifle up, a massive collection of black and orange energy swiriling around the muzzle.

He waited until Windrazor was climbing into the sky again, then target him. He lead the target, and fired a massive energy blast at the Decepticon....

Reflector
2005-02-08, 10:20 PM
"Roger that, Windrazor."

A brown and beige B-1 bomber swooped in high from the rear of the armada, taking course for the giant Autobot city.

"Sorry I'm late - was just finishing loading up on the payload..."

As he trailed off, Windsweeper opened his bomb bay, raining a stream of bomblets on the many turrets and emplacements lining the farthest rings of the city's perimeter. He was not armed for a full bombing run (in order to maintain his speed capabilities); the bombs ran out quickly, just as Windsweeper reached the city's towers. He snarled as a familiar Autobot blasted through the cluster of fliers ahead.

"Dogfight! You're making a mess of my sky!"

Windsweeper banked and dodged around the city's high towers, trying to avoid AA fire as he came back to find a new target.

Fortress Maximus: Armory

Skyfire's optics turned to the ceiling as the warning came in, and his gut turned to the floor.

"No... It's starting..."

With the last missile loaded into his backpack, Skyfire grabbed two more cells and crammed them into the back of his rifle. A hurried lock later, he was on his way back to the elevator, this time running as best as his legs could move him.

Metroplex: Command Center

Even before he knew he saw it, the sight reminded him distinctly of something he'd seen before, something he'd hoped so long he could forget.

Prime, you can't go now! It's too dangerous!

He recalled Elita One rushing forward to exchange some words with Optimus. Magnus knew he needed to cover their escape, but there weren't enough of them to stop the missiles from hitting the Ark's ramp...

The klaxons woke him abruptly to the sight of the Decepticon fleet encroaching. His optics went wide as those of a convict before the firing squad, and there was moment of hesitation as he remembered how Prime had not been there that other time. Once again, he was forced to handle it alone. Handle it he would.

"Autobots in Metroplex, this is Ultra Magnus! We have a major Decepticon incursion inbound from the east! All able-bodied units grab a weapon and get to the front lines! This is not a routine!"

Magnus grabbed his blaster from the top of the console and turned for the door.

"Metroplex, let the soldiers deploy and begin transformation to battle mode in no more than one half breem. Let's roll, Groundshaker!"

Once out of the command center, Magnus transformed to carrier mode and chugged for the nearest exit. To battle...

Outside Metroplex

While being careful not to turn his head much, Gigatron turned his optics to the distant noise he heard to the southeast. The sky was full of fighters on course for Fortress Maximus. The thick black smoke was already beginning to erupt from the ground. The air was cut frequently by laser and missile fire. He almost couldn't stop a tiny grin propogating on his face.

"It begins," he whispered. "Now, Cryotek! Before the city transforms!"

Leaving the cloak generator as a soon-to-be ironic piece of evidence (its charge was nearly depleted anyhow), he transformed to dragster mode and raced for Metroplex. The path was mostly free due to the guns' preoccupation with deterring the aerial attack, though a few shots chased his tires. Landing on a wall of a refueling garage along the "back" side of the city, he transformed again to robot mode, drew his swords, and sliced himself a broad entryway. He stepped casually inside and tossed Cryotek a datapad full of items they needed.

"I don't know if you've heard of a game the humans have called 'scavenger hunt'... Well, anyhow. To work."

Sheathing a sword on the fly, Gigatron ran for the door to enter the city proper and begin his stealthy looting spree...

Skystream
2005-02-08, 10:30 PM
"Decepticons, maintain heading. Target the gun emplacements on our first pass. It's important we wittle the defences down quickly..."

"No problem," Echoshift replied casually to Windrazor. "Let's get this show on the road..."

The grey Eurofighter jet known as Echoshift opened fire as instructed, following the Acting Air Commander's example and ignoring the ground targets for the moment.

If Echoshift had been in robot mode at the time, he would have nodded to himself. This was more like it. How long had it been since he'd gotten the chance to participate in even a half-decent attack now?

The Eurofighter was just beginning to feel like he was getting into the swing of things when he noticed the energy blast from Dai Atlas' rifle-- AND who it looked to be heading towards. Quickly, Echoshift opened a channel and babbled as fast as he could.

"Windrazor, look out! Bearing from North of 275 degrees at 5 o' clock!"

Heinrad
2005-02-08, 10:36 PM
Warehouse District, Portland:

Nightbeat: -aim locked in, center of mass on Blitzwing, fires- "Told you not to do anything stupid."

Command Deck, Fort Max:

Ironhide: "Here they come......"

Fortress: "Already on it. Weapons off safety, switching to battle mode." -starts switching the battlecrusier to battlestation mode, all antiaircraft guns picking airborne targets and opening fire, filling the air in front of and around the incoming Decepticon fighters with explosions, flak, and shrapnel-

Ironhide: -hits the red button on the command chair, red alert klaxons start blaring- "Red alert! Decepticons incomin', this ain't no drill!"

Grimlock: -activates commlink- "All Dinobots, this Grimlock. Meet me outside." -deactivates commlink- "Time to go eat enemy." -charges out of the command center-

Aero Blade
2005-02-08, 10:51 PM
"Affirmative, Windrazor," Tracer said as they fired upon the turrnets as they passed. With the new gyro stablizer upgrade he'd recieved, the mission was no problem so far - well, aside from the groundfire they were begining to recieved. "Looks like the autobots want to join our little party! Let's hurry up with the guns so we can go oblige them," Tracer said to the other Cons.

Warcry
2005-02-08, 10:51 PM
Fort Max Aerospace

Ramjet followed Windrazor's lead, shredding a ground-to-air missile array to bits with his lasers.

Main Entry, Fort Max

Crosshairs arrived behind Wideload, pulled the cannons out of the Throttlebot's cargo bed, and started setting them up.

So much for subtlety...

Red Alert frowned at Trailbreaker as the aerial alert came through. "No time to get them now, I'm afraid. I'll trust you and Crosshairs to keep the entry secure while I lead the troops out."

Though Trailbreaker might not know it, that was high praise from the security officer.

He turned to Quickmix. "Good thinking, but that'll have to wait until later. Get ready for battle. Wideload, Chromedome, you too."

He got on the comm. "All non-assigned ground troops, report to me at Fortess Maximus' main entry immediately. Don't go out to engage the jets; they'll pick you apart. We'll wait for the enemy ground attack."

Command Deck, Fort Max

Snarl drew his sword and stalked out in Grimlock's wake.

Kup collected Recoil, then turned to Ironhide. "Should we go show these kids how things are done?"

Scrounge75
2005-02-08, 10:57 PM
Dogfight swept through the packed air armada his wings making contact with several decepticons buffeting them as he zoomed through them as he passed through he ignited his blowtorch blasters behind him scorching the sky and hopefully some decepticons

His audio receptors heard his name and he scanned the sky ahhWindsweeper we meet again

Dogfight swept over the decepticon igniting his blowtorch blasters

oops looks like i made a mess of your paintwork too, he then performed a perfect immelan turn getting back on Windsweepers tail

time for a dance my obsessive friend , the dance of doom Dogfight laughed loudly

care to tango

Sandstorm surveyed the incoming wave time to test out my new dual sandblaster upgrade , spotting Tracer he sped towards him a cloud of dust particles obscuring his approach

Brave Maximus
2005-02-08, 11:02 PM
Fortress Maximus - Exterior

Swoop and Sludge stood just beside the reconfiguring City, using their weapons to try and take out some of the flyers while they waited for Grimlock to meet them outside.

"Don't like this. I should be in the air. I could take these Cons out with out much effort......" Mused Swoop as he target Tracer on one of his flybys - he fired off one of his Air-to-Air missiles and watched it seek out the Decepticon.

"Boss told us to meet him here. Here is where we meet boss. This is best way....." The frustration was evident on Sludges face. He wasn't good against flyers. His strength was useless and with his speed, all he was doing was firing laser bolts into the sky to irritate the flyers.......
On top of Metroplex's "head"

A small white and black form rested in the prone position atop of the city. In it's hands, a large rifle with a huge scope rested, slowly moving with the dance of Decepticon jets.

It locked on to the Eurofighter that seemed to be targeting Dai Atlas and sighed:

"Primus forgive me." It said in a weary voice as it pulled the trigger and sent a laser shot strait for the Decepticon's wing.

optimusskids
2005-02-08, 11:22 PM
Quickmix not much time Trailbreaker , I was waiting till i could find you before so i had time to mix up some of the fuel additive , but only a limited amount it'll last about 6 hours give or take 24.99856%

Hands Trailbreaker a flask and I cast some new channels theyre only prototypes let me know how they work out .
they should just slip into position

ok lets get ready

Ricochet , time to show those decepti cons a thing or two non

so saying he transformed into weapon mode and slipped into Quickmix's hand followed a few seconds later by Boomer

Wideload helped Crosshairs finish installing the cannons

then he took his newly acquired Concussion rifle in one hand

using the other to slip the two shoulder mounted rocket launchers hed liberated earlier into place .

Landfill kept up a constant withering fire with Silencer

while targeting Echoshift with Flintlocks infra red targeting sight firing at the decepticon hoping the counter rotational forces would soon start to work

Sixswitch
2005-02-08, 11:44 PM
"Got it Echoshift," Windrazor replied, alerted to the shot by Echoshift's warning. He knew he was at too high an angle to pull out of his ascent, so he simply stalled, instantly killing his upwards momentum, and dropping to the ground like a stone.

Dai Atlas's shot flew overhead, and the Air Commander reactivated his engines, which screamed in protest at the harsh treatment, but nevertheless managed to give enough power to enable Windrazor to shoot up into the sky once more.

"Glad you could join the party, Windsweeper," he finally replied to his fellow Decepticon over the radio. He then switched to a long range frequency.

"Windrazor to Hatemonger. I have begun my assault."

He roared back up into the sky, instantly aware of the huge dust cloud roaring in. Knowing it wasn't one of his own men, he opened fire, sending a spread of missiles streaking into the dust cloud.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-08, 11:55 PM
Dai Atlas continued to track the Decepticons lead attacker and aimed his rifle again. This time he fired two shots at the Decepticon. One should theoritcally connect if the Con stayed on course, the second was up and to the left, anticipating a dodge.

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 12:00 AM
Sandstorm plunged into battle a song in his heart

Spotting the incoming missiles he shot up vertically .

The missiles followed him upward Sandstorm flew straight into the enemy armada , confused by so many potential targets the missiles broke lock and started circling attracted by the decepticons emissions .

Sandstorm having evaded the salvo targed Windrazor with a balst form his twin sandblasters aiming for his undercarriage radar targetting weapons platform

You need to get up earlier in the day to catch a Wrecker he taunted , one salvo down how many have you got left

Random Sweep
2005-02-09, 12:00 AM
" Hahahaha Eat this Autofools! " Triggerhappy screamed opening fire on Fortress Maximus's AA gus with both of his plasma cannons and Blowpipe

" Looks like they mean buisness Landfill " Sureshot calmly stated as he opened fire on Windrazor .

" Never fear " Sky Lynx replied to the alert broadcast " I Sky Lynx shall remove these foul Decepticons from our fair skies . "

Gunning his boosters Sky Lynx took off in super mode and immediatly started firing bursts from his mouth cannon at Ramjet

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 12:01 AM
Tracer's radar alerted him to the missle that Swoop had shot at him, Tracer temporarily breaking formation just enough to shoot down the missle, then returning to possition. His first thought was to return the favor to the dinobot, but he made himself remember that they were there to deal with the turrents first. "You're on my list, Autobot!" Tracer instead yelled at the swoop, making a mental note to hunt him down later.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 12:08 AM
Swoop heard Tracer's remark, and paused a moment to give him a salute that most Earth drivers were fond of, then brought up his missile launchers and targeted Triggerhappy and fired off two missiles at the Target master.

Sludge watched Swoop with a puzzled look, and while randomly firing his laser rifle into the air, tried to imitate the hand gesture that Swoop gave to the Decepticon.

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 12:10 AM
Windrazor instantly assessed the incoming fire, and made his move. Opening his throttle, he used his startling speed to shoot straight up high into the atmosphere, causing all of the shots to spin off course.

Acutely aware that the manouver would not work a second time, he took time to survey the battle and deliver a new set of orders.

"Triggerhappy, Ramjet and Windsweeper. Maintain targetting the Anti Aircraft defences. Tracer and Echoshift, keep the Autobots clear of them."

Having reissued orders, he levelled off, and banked sharply, plunging downwards once more, and firing a stream of missiles at a long bank of SAMs mounted on the very top of Fortress Maximus.

Random Sweep
2005-02-09, 12:23 AM
" Very well " Triggerhappy replies to Windrazor and he narrowly avoided the missiles from Swoop

Cutting an almost impossible 180, triggerhappy brought himself around to continue firing on the gun empacements

Now mildly annoyed about missing his target Sureshot opened fire again on Windrazor

" Eat this Creep! " Sureshot Called

Heinrad
2005-02-09, 12:28 AM
Fortress: "Transformation complete. Adding primary weapons into the mix." -opens up with the BIG GUNS, mixing them into the fire from the antiaircraft batteries-

Ironhide: -pulls blaster, checks charge- "Yeah, Kup. 'Sahdes, ain't no fun sittin' in here." -heads outside-

Exterior, Fort Max:

Grimlock: -stops next to Swoop and Sludge, pulls gun, aims at the incoming Ramjet- "Hey, Stupid! You not pay gravity bill! Face penalty!" -fires at Ramjet-

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 12:31 AM
Tracer laughed as he recieved the new orders. "I read you loud and clear!" He commed to Windrazor, then took up a new defensive possition near the other three cons attacking the guns, taking a moment to target Swoop, returning the favor and gesture by firing off a few of his own homing missles at the Dinobot.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 12:33 AM
With a slightly quizzical look, Sludge turned to Grimlock (all the while randomly firing his rifle into the sky) and moved his hand up to Grimlock. He smiled as it took the shape that Swoop had done earlier:

"What now boss?"

Swoop turned and smacked Sludges hand:

"That's not the smartest thing to do....."

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 12:45 AM
Windrazor whirled through the sky, spinning and banking left and right, avoiding the cumbersome fire from the ground below.

"You pathetic groundhuggers bore me!" he called, before banking sharply and accelerating straight at Sandstorm, missiles blasting.

"Maybe you can die, as a show of my power!" he roared as his missiles streaked straight across the sky.

Random Sweep
2005-02-09, 12:47 AM
Sureshot glared after the decepticon jet, then the sharpshooter opened fire again on Windrazor

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 12:59 AM
Sandstorm dropped earthwards transforming into a dune buggy and racing across the ground before taking to the air again , losing the Decepticons missiles as they hunted confusedly for an aerial target that was no longer there. The decepticon outclassed him in speed and firepower but he had the edge in agility .

A sky Scorcher type con whats he packing 7 salvo reloads

i'm running out of tricks here , Windrazor I seem to remember hes the reckless type , up there hes got the advantage so lets take it low and slow , Sandstorm dodged between hills , round trees his rotors kicking up a huge sand storm around him

opening a com link Swoop , Skyfire , you out there cos by primus i have one irritated Con on my tail

anothe idea struck him

Landfill Sureshot turkey shoot time

Sandstorm still weaving from side to side shot straight in front of the two Autobot Marksmens position

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 01:16 AM
Swoop recieved Sandstorms message, and then looked at Grimlock with a shoulder shrug:

"Should we help him out of a problem he created?"

Dai Atlas opened his Comm to Sandstorm:

"Lead him this way and be prepaired to drop when I tell you to."

He raised his rifle and charged it up again, taking aim on the Decepticon.

Reflector
2005-02-09, 01:43 AM
Windsweeper clicked a response to Windrazor's command as he finished his arc around the now-battlestation's central tower. He dodged low upon IR detection of the charging blast in the tower's primary cannon, narrowly dodging the giant cylinder of energy that erupted. However, he was not quick enough to avoid instant doom and Dogfight's blitzkrieg attack, and thus his hull was burned profusely.

"Grahk! One of you escorts get this damn Autoblot off my tail!"

Without showing how much effort it took to overcome his compulsion and not engage Dogfight, Windsweeper triggered his laser cannons, dove low, and demolished a line of anti-aircraft batteries.

Again arriving on the tarmac (now much longer in the fortress' battle configuration), Skyfire transformed as soon as he had the space and taxied through a hurried takeoff. The air was already full of potential targets and dangers - first come, first serve.

"Having fun, Decepticreep?"

Still gaining speed and altitude from his takeoff, Skyfire targeted the first Decepticon whose path he crossed, Triggerhappy, with his bottom-mounted blasters and fired a volley of improperly aimed shots.

Below

Any other time, one would certainly hear the rumbling of his menacing charge from miles away. But nothing on earth could outweight the fury of a full-scale Transformer battle. Regardless, that thought did not deter his anticipation or his rage, perhaps for not fully entering his processor... As he came upon the other Dinobots, Slag transformed to robot mode and took Sludge's lead in firing randomly into the air.

"Did I miss the fun?"

Heinrad
2005-02-09, 01:49 AM
Grimlock: -scowls- "No. Him handle own problem. And me get feeling there more to come."

Chromedome and Hardhead: -charge outside-

Tech Bay, Fort Max:

Brainstorm: -looks up at the red alert klaxons go off- "Guess we'll have to come back to this...." -heads out the door-

Minerva's Quarters, Fort Max:

Minerva: -groans, swipes at the alarm clock next to the bed- ".... no.... not yet....."

Random Sweep
2005-02-09, 01:52 AM
Several of Skyfire's shots struck Triggerhappy's wings slagging armour there.

" Someone get this Autoturkey off my tail! " he screamed

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 01:53 AM
Swoop shurgged his shoulders and targeted another Decepticon and fired another salvo of missiles off at them.

Bombshell
2005-02-09, 01:55 AM

Groundshaker was up in a flash, transforming to his jet mode and speeding down the corridor towards the cargo bay, where he hoped his ATV was still stationed.

Speeding through as the doors opened, he was quite relieved to find that it was being stocked with as much state of the art weaponry as possible.

He smiled, transformed back to robot mode, and shifted the vehicle online as the cargo bay doors opened.

"YEEHAW!"

Fort Max Medical Area

Big Daddy groaned, but gestured to his team, as well as Stakeout and Seawatch.

"Come on, guys. Let's go where the action is."

Corridors

Wreck-Gar ran like those twenty first century zombies he had seen in a recent TV broadcast. And much like those zombies, he had a singular mission in mind.

"Paging Dr. Grapple," he said into his comlink. "Paging Dr. Grapple."

Heinrad
2005-02-09, 02:39 AM
Grimlock: -looks over at Swoop- "Me think little Decepticon want attention." -swings around, fires at Tracer- "Swoop, go eat little Decepticon."

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 02:45 AM
As the missiles exploded around him, Swoop smiled and lept into the air and transformed into Pterodactyl mode.

He targeted the Tracer and dove after him:

"Here LUNCH!" followed by a horrid scream. Part of him hated that his form would allow him to do something like that - but that part was burried by the thrill of the hunt.

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 02:50 AM
Being probably the only helicopter in the group of jets attacking the base, Tracer was able to pull off a few different manuvers, like pulling to a hover and turning to target the dinobot as Swoop came at him, choosing to fire a barrage of energy bursts at the approaching dinobot's face. "You want lunch, eh? I think I'd be a bit too spicy for you, dinodolt."

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 02:54 AM
The enery bursts hit Swoops face and dazzled him - his senses were temporarily shorted out. But he knew the position where Tracer last was, he folded his wings in and powered strait at him, hoping to impale him with his beak...

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 03:01 AM
Tracer had to pull to the side sharply to avoid the dive, but his propellor still got clipped. Slightly bent now, he had to compensate his flying a bit, but he was still airborn for the moment. "Slaggin' primative!" Tracer snarled, firing off a couple more missles at Swoop

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 03:06 AM
"PRIMATIVE!!!!"

Swoop was enraged! His vision still wasn't 100% but he could see Tracer and his missiles. Swoop fired off a missile at the ones targeting him then dropped down. The explosions caused a shockwave that provided Swoop with a little cover.

He swung around and targeted Tracer and fired off a missile at the helicopter

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 03:15 AM
The missle impacted Tracer's side, but after the smoke had cleared, Tracer was laughing. "Well well, looks like I struck a nerve in that tiny little processor of yours! Then let's see what you got, Primative!" He taunted, charging up and firing his plasma cannons at Swoop.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 03:33 AM
Swoop twirled in mid-air, dodging most of the plasma blasts, but still takeing a shot along the left thruster. He aimed a missile blast at Tracers rotor, then droped down, hoping to catch the helicopter as moved.

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 03:42 AM
Tracer changed tactics from firing at Swoop to focus on the missle, trying to get it before it hit him. He managed it, but the missle went off rather close to him, the blast catching him slightly and dissorienting him for a moment as he wobbled in the air, attempting to regain control of his flight pattern.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 03:44 AM
Swoop was also hit by the blast and sent flying. It took all his skill to keep aloft.

He turned and targeted Tracer again. This time, as he flew at him, he transformed and tried to grab onto the Decepticon

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 03:46 AM
Still dissoriented by the blast, Tracer wasn't able to avoid being latched onto by Swoop. "Let go!" He snarled, rotating his blaster towards the dinobot and openning fire.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 03:51 AM
Swoop swung around and grabbed the bottom of the helicopter. His face was getting blackened by the gunfire right by it, but nothing more serious as he was away from the cannons.

He leaned his weight and tried to aim Tracer towards the ground:

"Fugly, meet the ground - Ground, meet fugly....."

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 03:58 AM
Unable to throw the dinobot off of him to avoid the immenent crash, Tracer instead changed tactics, abrupty transforming to robot mode, attempting to land feet first on Swoop and forcing him to take the brunt of the fall instead.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 04:07 AM
Swoop held onto Tracer and tried to flip over. Unfortunatly, there just wasn't enough time. The best he had acompished was that he would land on his butt and not his head.

Swoop landed hard, the world spun for a moment.

Sludge watched his friend hit the ground and smiled a little. He turned to Grimlock and with a slow voice:

"Swoop bring friend to play with....." and then lumbered over to where the two had crashed

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 04:11 AM
Tracer shook himself, recovering from the jarring stop, but no worse for wear. He found the dinobot still hanging onto him, though, and that peaked his irritation. "I've had about enough of this, Primative," He snarled, openning fire with the Plasma cannons on Swoop's hands.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 04:14 AM
Swoop let go of Tracer, his hands taking minor damage. He rolled away, avoiding the following shots.

While Tracers attention was on Swoop, Sludge charged full speed (rather slow, but he's trying) at the Decepticon, attempting a body block.

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 04:17 AM
Tracer had to dodge aside to avoid Sludge, giving another growl. All things considered, yes he wanted a fight, but not two on one. Giving himself a bit of space, he transformed back into helicopter mode, attempting to take to the air again.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 04:26 AM
Sludge fired a few poorly aimed laser shots at Tracer and grumbled at the Decepticon running away.

Swoop, on the other hand, took careful aim with one of his missile launchers and fired at the Decepticon:

"This is for your list....."

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 04:31 AM
Tracer gave an irritated growl, launching off his last missle to counter the one Swoop fired off, but he wasn't so eager to go rejoin that battle again. He'd spent enough time away from his post already, and he didn't fell like having do deal with two Dinibots. One was hard enough alone!

Tracer instead retreated from the two dinobots, returning to his original possition guarding Triggerhappy, Ramjet and Windsweeper as they attacked the gun turrents.

Scout
2005-02-09, 05:21 AM
Prowl frowned as he heard blasts and alarms wail across the base. His face darkened as he heard Red Alert's communication, and immediately he sent a response back over the security officer's internal radio frequency while rerouting energy sources from the airfield support to Fort Max's lasers.

"Red, I advise sending our sharpshooters at them- Bluestreak, Mirage. Get them positioned with cover to take down those fliers. We can't afford to lose our turret cannon cover. Send Hound to do a full scan- we need to know what's out there."

Typing rapidly, the security advisor sent a bried encoded message to Optimus. **Cities under attack. Current status --holding.**

Prowl turned to Fortress and quickly said, "Large scale damage up on the north tower- reset the communications to send from the west."

--------------------------
Inferno jogged out towards Red Alert after hearing the message. He had few weapons, but he was ready for action, and he grinned broadly. "I'm here! Where's the party?"
--------------------------
Taking the canister Quickmix gave him, Trailbreaker replied with a hearty "Thanks!"
Then he flashed a quick nod to Red as he left and turned his optics skyward as he heard the firing begin. Distant whistles and explosions closed in, and he closed his fists as he waited for the trouble to arrive.

At the entrance to Fortress Maximus, Hound eased around the gathered group and paused briefly as he heard the orders filter through the Autobot's communicators. The scout stood against the wall of the city and studied his readings. Haunted image recognition filtered through his newly-corrected memory as he began identifying the individuals whom the various energy signatures -he was picking up- belonged to.

Smokescreen shook his head. "Bluestreak, you know how off the wall Sunstreaker can get. We're all on the same side though, and we've all had moments when we look straight into an enemy's face and freeze. It's only because we're looking at the pure evil we're trying to stop, and there's nothing wrong with that. Spike's safe- he's back at the city. You did a great job stopping those Decepticons, and even if you didn't bring back chicken, you were succesful in the most important thing- protecting an individual who couldn't protect himself."

Blitzwing intentionally blocked the hits from Nightbeat's gun with his left arm. Burn marks rose up the metallic purple skin as he winced slightly. However, the triple-changer did not fire back as the bothersome Autobot, but instead shot a blast sideways and blew a large hole in the warehouse shipping doors.

Faint siren wails filtered in from the distance.

Warcry
2005-02-09, 06:20 AM
Fort Max Aerospace

Ramjet was hit by incoming fire from Sky Lynx, Grimlock, and probably others. He ignored it, the discomfort caused by his wounds not even approaching the threshold created by his miswired pain sensors. However, he was just smart enough to know that he could get badly hurt if he kept running a standard strafing pattern.

So the jet did what came naturally to him; he rammed. Pulling to within a few centimeters of Fortress Maximus' hull, he started physically smashing weapons emplacements with his nosecone.

Outside Fort Max

Snarl didn't even bother wasting his ammo firing at the fighter jets. This sort of battle, standing on the ground and shooting at enemies in the sky, held no attraction for him.

The Dinobot leaned against the entry ramp and watched the fight, scowling.

Main Entry, Fort Max

Red Alert frowned.

"No, Prowl. You can send Bluestreak to join my snipers if you want, but I need Mirage to scout a suspicious location for me. Hound too; he might as well begin his scan there."

He heard Inferno approach and shot his friend a tight grin. "Unless I miss my guess, it'll be outside in about five minutes. You're as ready as ever?"

Crosshairs started connecting the power supplies to the huge laser cannons.

Command Deck, Fort Max

Kup transformed, mounted Recoil in weapon mode in his bed, then drove out behind Irobhide.

MirageFanGal
2005-02-09, 07:32 AM
Mountain-top

"Thanks, I try" Bluestreak replied, smiling shakily "It was just him shooting at him was so sudden and all. Glad to hear Spike's safe, even if we failed to get Minerva something to eat"

Metroplex Med-bay

Grapple stepped away from doing his supply inventory as his comm-radio went off, then the architect sighed as he replied, recognising that voice "Yes, Wreck-Gar, now may I be of assistance?"

Corridors, Fort Max

Wandering the corridors towards Nightbeat's quarters to see if he was there, Cliffjumper's head shot up as the alarms went off, reminding him of the upcoming battle.
The red minibot shoved the datapad in sub-space, then turned and ran to locate Prowl and find out where he could be of use as Firestar ran past him, from her new set of quarters, priming her rifle.

Scout
2005-02-09, 07:33 AM
Prowl stiffened and then camly transferred the radio frequency over to Hound's internal radio.

"Hound, I need a full diagnostic of the attacking Decepticon forces asap, and move to report to Red Alert as you do."

Against the outer wall, the autobot scout glanced up and around, then headed back towards the entryway where Red Alert had directed as he replied.
"I'm on it Prowl. I have fliers and ground registering all around. I'm fixing on them now for ID."

Up in the bridge, the security advisor fixed on Windsweeper with a laser cannon and fired off a short burst volley of shots.
"With haste, Hound."
-----------------------
-----------------------

Inferno nodded eagerly to his buddy. "You betcha, ol' pal. I'm more'n ready to dish up some good ol' knuckle sandwiches. Just let me at 'em."

--------------------
--------------------
Smokescreen clapped a friendly hand on Bluestreak's shoulder. "I can't think of anyone who I'd rather have on my side th..."

Distant bangs cut Smokescreen's thoughts short. He stood up immediately and got an alarmed look.

"Trouble buddy. We've got to get back."

============
Away in the opposite direction, Mirage also heard the commotion and did a spinning U-turn before stepping on the gas to speed back toward the city-bots.

MirageFanGal
2005-02-09, 07:50 AM
Mountain-top

Bluestreak nodded with a slightly stronger smile as Smokescreen placed a friendly hand on his shoulder and began to speak, then the gunner frowned when the red and blue Autobot broke off, slowly rising to his feet as he heard the faint bangs as well.

"Let's go then" Bluestreak added, transforming and revving his engine.

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 07:58 AM
Sandstorm obeyed Dai Atlas' instructions leading Windrazor in his direction .

Dogfight swooped halftransforming he grabbed a handful of leaves and mud flying up above Windsweeper he let go of them

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 10:09 AM
Windrazor pulled out of his attack run. The Autobot was grounded for now. No concern of his anymore. Rather, he veered sharply to the left, bringing Fortress Maximus back into his firing arc and let fly, tearing up another line of SAMs with his missiles.

While his projectiles reloaded, he charged his twin laser machine guns on his wingtips. The fire from Fort Max's SAMs was weak now, having been wittled down considerably by the Decepticon attack, but nevertheless, a stray shot could still down a Decepticon jet.

"Keep it up Ramjet Windrazor ordered, flying a wide, looping course that would cover Ramjet from assault from the side and rear. Meanwhile, he contacted the other Decepticon air fighters.

"Recommence strafing runs," he ordered. "Maybe we can eliminate all remaining sites in one blow."

Skystream
2005-02-09, 12:02 PM
Echoshift threw himself into a barrel roll, dodging a stream of gunfire from below. He allowed himself a few seconds to untangle himself from the crossfire before pulling out of the spin and climbing upwards. He glanced sideways and slightly down to Tracer's position nearby.

"Gotcha," Echoshift acknowledged Windrazor.

Hyper Prime
2005-02-09, 12:47 PM
Stakeout and Seawatch both looked at Big Daddy and then at each other. The patrol leader then said, "Sure, why not? Let's go!"

The two of them then started to make their way out of the med area to where the situation was occuring.

Aero Blade
2005-02-09, 01:51 PM
"Roger that," Tracer radioed to Windrazor, engaging in the new strafing manuver, but still keeping his guarding possition near Echoshift incase anymore Autobots showed up for a direct confrontation.

Heinrad
2005-02-09, 02:41 PM
Warehouse, Portland:

Nightbeat: -steps farther into the warehouse, still aiming at Blitzwing- "So this was your plan? Use the humans to mess with our communications?"

Random Sweep
2005-02-09, 03:16 PM
" I would " Triggerhappy yelled a reply to Windrazor " But out escort isn't doing a great job keeping the clowns off of us "

Taking evasive action Triggerhappy came around for another strafe at fort max as Blowpipe fired a spread at Skyfire

Sky Lynx swooped in at Ramjet , Attempting to grab hold of the conehead with his claws

Ravage
2005-02-09, 03:17 PM
Cryotek followed Gigatron to Metroplex. But when Gigatron went one way Cryotek went the other.

Decepticon intel has data on a loading area full of repair parts, also, being a loading area it won't be too well guarded right now.. He creeped along to the loading ramp.

Good enough, all are out engaging the airforce, wait til the ground pounders get here. he allowed himself a small chuckle.

He quickly got up the ramp and looked at the door. Bah not enough time to be stealthy here. He growled and broke the keypad connecting various wires the door opened with no alarm. He creeped in as Cryo did a scan for him.

"Well don't mind if I make myself at home." He said quietly and began to pick up items off the list sending them into subspace.

He also kept an eye out. Gotta find an energon storage or ammo storage area or both. With these explosives Gigs gave me we would rip some nice holes in the place. He thought remembering the explosives given to him as they waited.

optimusskids
2005-02-09, 04:34 PM
Landfill took aim and fired repeatedly at Ramjet with Flintlock

Reflector
2005-02-09, 04:42 PM
Gigatron moved stealthily but speedily, taking precious moments to peek around corners and dodge the watchful eyes of security cameras. He knew well that Metroplex' battle mode was much more difficult to escape than his city mode; time was critical. He passed finally into the mechanical hub and closed the door behind himself, cutter beaming each of the detectors within. A sinister grin crossed his face as a particular item reflected in his crimson optics.

"The cog!"

Gigatron approached with a sword in his right hand, a thousand devilish deeds flashing through his processor. But he stopped himself short of the cog - as much as he'd like to dash it on the floor, the city's stagnancy would tip off the Autobots to his presence. Instead he sheathed his sword and began tearing crystal fuses from a box on the wall, hiding each in his personal subspace pocket.

Outside Metroplex

At the base of the city's ramp, Ultra Magnus transformed to robot mode and drew his rifle, point the barrel at an angle with his non-trigger hand. He took a quick analysis of the situation: it was obvious the attackers were aerial only, and only interested in Maximus. Magnus puzzled for a moment. As much as he yearned to help his comrades, his duty was to protect Metroplex. His suspicion that a second wave would be coming his way convinced him not to err, and he stood stolid in anticipation of the onslaught.

Above Fortress Maximus

Just getting up to dogfighting airspeed, Skyfire could do little to avoid Blowpipe's barrage. A few shots pocked his wing and fuselage, and he grunted in pain.

"Cheap shot!"

Skyfire banked around to take a line along the city's perimeter to relocate his target, but he wound up crossing paths with Triggerhappy directly. Knowing his side cannons would overshoot, his underbelly blasters fired a return volley, spinning in hope of keeping track of the target.

Some choices are really, really difficult to make.

"N-N-Nooo! Get away from me with that!"

Windsweeper chose the laser cannon over Dogfight's rubbish.

"Hrahg! I'm hit!"

Prowl's blast connected dead with the bomber's left cannon, shearing off the end and scorching his underside. Both cannons retracted automatically. In a thoughtless panic from Dogfight's attack, Windsweeper divebombed. He pulled up in a sharp left bank, desperately pulling up his rudder to keep him from crashing into the ground. In fact, his wing heat generators (which had activated inadvertantly in his terror) decimated one of the final remaining lines of AA emplacements on the city's side. Still, Windsweeper feared being caught in the fortress; he leveled out and pulled up frantically, fighting to get the terrible thought out of his mind.

Random Sweep
2005-02-09, 04:48 PM
Passing Skyfire at breakneck speed Blowpipe swivled atop of Triggerhappy, loosing another burst as Skyfire's Blasts slaged some of the Decepticon's portside armour

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 04:53 PM
Windrazor blasted the final AA emplacement, then looped around in a lazy loop-de-loop, giving him ample time to scan Fortress Maximus. He would have grinned a savage grin, had he been in robot mode. Rather, he activated his comm link.

"Good word Windsweeper he congratulated the warrior. Decepticons. All Fortress Maximus Anti Aircraft weaponry has been neutralised. Now, cleanse this Autobot filth from our skies."

He accelerated hard, straight across the field of battle, taking aim with his laser cannons at the huge form of Sky Lynx who was busy attacking Ramjet. He opened fire, pulses of laser light flashing over the intervening distance.

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 05:14 PM
Sandstorm wasnt used to being ignored he soared intothe sky on Windrazors trail

Ravage
2005-02-09, 06:18 PM
Cryotek smiled as he finished grabbing repair parts circuit boards and anything else on his list.

Wish I could tell Gigs I got what he was looking for but I don't dare risk interception. he thought as he sneaked behind a security sentry and snapped it's neck. The bots crumpled as sparks flew from it's neck. He dragged it off and placed it in a parts locker.

I knew years of that Metal Gear Soild game would prepare me for this he laughed and looked at the skimatics from Decepticon Intel.

Oh hello, thats my next target. he thought as he saw a major ammo and energon storeage area close to where he was he stood carefully scanning for any video equipment or trip alarms or stray Autobots on the loose.

Scout
2005-02-09, 07:07 PM
*Bank three cannons have gone out. Subset south lasers are not responding.*

Prowl frowned at the message alerts coming up on Max's console.

That leaves the airfield open and Metroplex's north side is open as well.

He tried to track the functional cannons onto Triggerhappy, but stopped short of firing as Skyfire's form neared the range and his processor told him that the shot would hit Skyfire. Anticipating upcoming damage that might possibly breach Max's walls under the destroyed guns, Prowl adjusted the interior security defenses and activated the lasers in the halls adjacent to the outer undefended wall.

"Fortress, activate reserve cameras and seal the secondary reinforcing walls in corridors 5, 8 and 11."

Reaching over to a separate console, Prowl began hitting several buttons and glancing to a separate monitor bank.
Talk to me. What's your status Metroplex...
---------------------
---------------------
Windrazor. Ultra Magnus. Windsweeper. Skyfire. Gigatron. Mirage. Sandstorm.

Hound was picking up many energy signatures that he recognized. He had begun by first trying to get a handle on the amount of Decepticons in the area. He continued to sort through the energy signatures as he jogged toward Red Alert.

----------------------
----------------------

Mirage closed in on the entranceway and transformed, waiting for instructions.
----------------------
----------------------

Smokescreen nodded quickly to Bluestreak and transformed. "Let's go pal. Sounds like our friends need help."
----------------------
----------------------

Blitzwing continued to back out of the hole in the warehouse wall, watching Nightbeat's rifle intently, but eyeing a couple of the crates nearest the hole as well.

"In part, Autobot. Fleshies worked for Astrotrain, so I thought they might be useful. Turns out they're more trouble than they're worth."

---------------------

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 07:46 PM
Dogfight laughed as he watched Windsweepers antics looking for another target he scanned the skys spotting Triggerhappy he soared up behind him opening a radio channel he said :

What's the difference between a Nebulan Spin Doctor and a vampire bat?
-- One's a bloodsucking parasite and the other is a mouse-like
creature with wings!

he opened fire with his blowtorch cannons .

Meanwhile Sandstorm closed the gap behind
Windrazor and transforming mid air into robot mode he took a firm grasp of the decepticons tail assembly

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 07:53 PM
Windrazor cackled as Sandstorm gripped his tail.
"You Autobots really are stupid, aren't you?" he taunted, before transforming also, the momentum of his transformation hurling Sandstorm away from him and down towards the ground.

"You see, you Autobots can't fly."

He drew his rocket launcher and fired a hail of missiles at Sandstorm's rapidly falling body as he hovered easily in the air, a grin of victory on his face.

Bombshell
2005-02-09, 08:11 PM
Outside

Groundshaker spun his ATV into a hard turn, seeing Sandstorm getting attacked by Windrazor.

"Not on my watch, buddy!" he shouted, sending a volley at missiles at the Decepticon jet while driving the ATV under Sandstorm's falling body in order to catch him.

The Hot Rod patrol burst outside to find chaos around them.

"What are we gonna do about this, B.I.G?" Trip-Up asked.

"I dunno," Big Daddy admitted. "We'd better go find some trouble to deal with before trouble comes and deals with us."

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 08:35 PM
Sandstorm fell groundward rotating over and over , by the scorn of Unicron one of these days this risk taking is going to get me into serious trouble he winced as a near miss exploded peppering his armour with shrapnel watching as a volley of missiles seemingly from no where destroyed most of the incoming fire except one which impacted on his left leg cratering his armour

transforming into helicopter mode he landed shakily on Groundshakers helipad.

wincing as he turned into robot mode and limped over to the micromaster thanks there lil buddy

a piece of advice for you never take a knife to a gun fight , i havent got the speed up there but it sint over yet , notice something no ground troops , now whatcha think half the decepticons decided to stay home and repaint Trypticon in orange and black stripes (ooc next repaint coming your way ) I don't think so theyres mor e of them coming lots more probably

so Groundshaker you got a bit of a rep as a tactician what do we do now

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 08:37 PM
Dai Atlas, from his perche on Fort Max, frowned. This Decepticon had far too much confidence in his superiority. Time to directly take him down a peg.

Lifting off using his flight systems, he orientated himself and aimed at Windrazor. While flying at him, he fired a few shots from his BF Rifle and came in behind the Decepticon:

"So, who says Autobots can't fly?"

The white shadow on top of Metroplex pulled the bolt back on his rifle, ejecting the spent casing. A fresh Energon Round poped up and was chambered when he pushed the bolt forward and locked it down.

He traced along the sky and located Echoshift again. This time he aimed at the jet's rear thrusters and after a sigh, fired his round.

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 08:39 PM
Windrazor shot sideways, but wasn't fast enough to avoid all of the shots from Groundshaker, one of which hit him firmly in the shoulder, sending him spinning backwards through the air.

Which was quite a stroke of fortune, as otherwise, the shots from Dai Atlas would have hit him

"Takes more than a little rocket to keep me down," he smirked, transforming back into jet mode and launching a strafing run at the Micromaster ATV on the ground.

He quickly accelerated away after launching his attack, soaring upwards seemingly on a vertical ascent, while quickly gathering positional information on the Zone Commander.

"Someone wants to play," he smirked, immediately diving down and finding cover amongst the battlements and towers of Fortress Maximus. Seemingly effortlessly, he jinked and dodged through the turrets, seeking to outmanouver the bigger and presumably clumsier Dai Atlas.

Reflector
2005-02-09, 08:40 PM
Having finished tearing what he needed from the room, Gigatron admired his work with satisfaction. Only a moment. Recalling his mission, Gigatron pulled an explosive charge, kneeled, and stuck it carefully under an untouched generator near a floor panel. The blast would surely destroy the transformation cog and likely chain react with Metroplex' TCT (transformation capacitance tank), a cell of energon saved near the cog for times when the city would need to convert. Most Transformers' TCTs were relatively small, but this one would make quite a show...

Gigatron had only crept into the hall and around a corner when the quake began. The city's warning lights changed from red to blue, signalling to those who couldn't guess that the construct was transforming. Gigatron stuck himself to the wall and worked carefully along to his next destination as Metroplex transformed to battlestation mode.

Above Fortress Maximus

The incredible speed of the exchange was nearly infathomable. Skyfire whisked past Triggerhappy momentarily unscathed, but the shots caught up and blasted one of his array cannons off the mount. Skyfire yelped, but he continued on to lay fire on the next Decepticon he encountered. (There certainly were enough of them.) Without his usual taunt or quip, Skyfire ejected his side cannons and launched two powerful blasts for Tracer's port wing as he came in range.

Windsweeper quickly moved on from his trauma at receiving Windrazor's complimenting words. He'd meant to pull that move, honest... Now he was on to the next stage of acceptance: anger. Pulling through a slow vertical arc and half barrel roll to backtrack, he quickly located his aggressor.

"I'm off-duty now, slagheap!" he called as he ejected his remaining cannon and fired twice on Dogfight's aft. "And I don't tolerate messes in my home!"

Below

Slag watched Swoop's contest with some amusement, still firing haphazardly (and somewhat indiscriminately) at the fliers. His head turned absently, and he noted Snarl's apathy. With a growl, Slag brought his gun down to his side and stomped over to the other Dinobot.

"What's wrong, sissy? Scared to fight?"

Slag delivered a fierce open-palmed shove to Snarl's shoulder, glaring maliciously at his comrade.

optimusskids
2005-02-09, 08:44 PM
Landfill targetted Windsweeper with both Silencer & Flintlock firing multiple bursts at the Decepticon jet

Bombshell
2005-02-09, 08:45 PM
Groundshaker was about to reply to Sandstorm when a series of explosions from Windrazor's fire erupted nearby.

"As the humans say, 'the hell out of Dodge'," Groundshaker replied to the Autobot triple changer, turning the wheel and sending the ATV in a spin in the opposite direction.

"This is Groundshaker to anybody packing heavy weapons, I kinda need some help here!"

Ravage
2005-02-09, 08:47 PM
Cryotek began to feel the ground shudder as Metroplex began to transform.

Slag! he thought to himself as he turned on one charge and hid it in the ammo room he was in.

Time to be more careful he thought as he watched carefully to make sure the way he was going was not going to squish him.

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 08:49 PM
Dogfight fired his weapons one last time at Triggerhappy turning off his engines as he did allowing the recoil to make him fly backwards straight into the path of Windsweeper

Ahh at last a Dancing partner shall we .
shall i lead welcome to the dance of doomDogfight laughed maniaclly

Warcry
2005-02-09, 08:51 PM
Fort Max Aerospace

"Will do, chief," Ramjet acknowledged Windrazor's orders.

The conehead fired of a few laser blasts, then detected Sky Lynx closing in. He kicked his thrusters up a notch and heard the Autobot's claws cut through the air just behind him.

"Big Bird wants ta play?"

The white jet vectored around and fired a pair of cluster bombs at Sky Lynx as Landfill's shots impacted on his more-or-less invulnerable nosecone.

Main Entry, Fort Max

Red Alert nodded vaguely to the approaching Hound and Mirage.

"You two," he tossed a data chip to the scout. "Go to this location, follow the Decepticon fuel traces and see where they lead. Be careful, though. We have no idea who or what you'll be following."

Metroplex

Stealth systems still fully active, Spinister followed Gigatron from a distance, virtually indetectable.

Outside

Snarl swatted Slag's shoving hand away.

"This isn't a fight. Not yet. Call me when there's someone I can punch."

Scrounge75
2005-02-09, 08:59 PM
Sandstorm now i'm really mad lets rock and roll

pulls out his sand blaster checks power levels and scans for a possible target .

Whats this ultra violet radar of yours like any good targets

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 09:27 PM
Instead of following Windrazor into the battlements of Fortress Maximus, Dai Atlas climbed skyward and kept his sensors locked on the Decepticon:

When ever he peeked through some of the battlements, he would fire off a shot. Trying to force the Decepticon out into the open where his manuverability wouldn't be an advantage.

Skystream
2005-02-09, 09:36 PM
Mid-way through a climb, Echoshift spotted the incoming round of rifle-fire and dived downwards. The shots went wide and carried on past him. He curved downwards in an arc before pulling back up again.

Scanning the immediate landscape below, the grey jet located the white shadow on top of Metroplex and prepared to fire a round of his own.

"Two can play at this game," he commented, before chasing the white shadow below him and peppering the immediate area around it with laser fire.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 10:06 PM
As Echoshift got closer, he could see that the shadow was a micro master with a rather large rifle.

Speeder scrambled down the side of Metroplex's head guns and ducked under them as Echoshift's strafing fire hit.

He turned and looked at Metroplex (Well the wall anyway):

"You know, you could shoot him too....."

He then pulled the bolt back and chambered another round, waiting for the fire to lessen so he could come out of his hiding spot.

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 10:13 PM
Windrazor started as he noticed Echoshift veer away from the objective. He opened a channel.

"Echoshift. Your targets are the aerial warriors around Fortress Maximus. Return your attentions to them at once."

Meanwhile, he had his own hands rather full avoiding the fire of the hulking shuttle above. As he scanned about him for a plan to get out of his predicament, he took some comfort in the fact that while Dai Atlas was focusing on him, he was not firing on his wingmen.

"Windrazor to Hatemonger. What is your ETA?" he spoke over his radio.

Skystream
2005-02-09, 10:27 PM
Echoshift grumbled at Windrazor, but broke away from his exchange with Speeder without further protest. Scanning the area for an airborne target instead, the grey Eurofighter spotted Tracer and opened fire on the large Autobot jet that was currently tailing the Decepticon helicopter. A stream of laser fire proceeded to pepper Skyfire's flank.

Ravage
2005-02-09, 10:30 PM
OOC- Tonight I will post the start of much doom!

Hatemonger got back onto his com-link.

"Matter of minutes, getting everyone assembled for touchdown." He replied to Windrazor.

"What is your situtation?" He asked.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 10:51 PM
Dai Atlas continued to pick his shots carefully, trying not to do to much damage to the city, but still take out the Decepticon flyer. As one shot came very close to Windrazor he called out to the Decepticon:

"Are you going to hide down there forever? You had much more bravado against weaker targets.

The giant Autobot warrior transformed into Shuttle mode and targeted his Ion cannons and rail guns at the Decepticon and rained them down upon him. While they did considerably less damage than his BF Rifle (Which was good for the city) - there was alot more of them.

Seeing the Decepticon veer off, Speeder climbed back up the top of Metroplex. Jokingly he looked down at the City:

"Thanks for the help Big Guy...."

He lay back down on the cities head and looked for Autobot's in trouble.

Sixswitch
2005-02-09, 11:01 PM
Windrazor smirked as the radio message reached his receiver.
"In war, nothing is more important than victory," he retorted, a definite smirk in his voice.

However, despite his bravado, he was getting concerned, the increased firepower would mean that he couldn't stay down here forever. Sooner or later, he'd have to ascend. But the radio message relayed from Hatemonger made him smile. A few more minutes now.

"Roger Hatemonger. I look forwards to seeing you."

OOC: Brave, 3 minutes away aboard Scorponok in flight mode represents a considerable distance. No one is likely to be able to see that far.

Warcry
2005-02-09, 11:06 PM
OOC: *agrees with Six*

I'll post Scorpy's arrival later tonight.

optimusskids
2005-02-09, 11:12 PM
Wideload hurried down the corridor back to his gun position adjacent to the entry bay , checking the plasma cannons rapid firing mark 3 s with a range of about 10 miles he noted , not really AA weapons but the mark 4 's had been dualpurpose and they had been essentially an upgrade , so they might do in a pinch settling into the harness , he switched on the infrared targetting scanner and targetting a sleek grey decepticon jet that was attacking, Skyfire allowing for the jets movement he stitched a burst along its length hoping the plasma bursts would make contact with the Decepticon and nonoe of the friendly troops in the area

Skystream
2005-02-09, 11:23 PM
Echoshift only spotted Wideload's plasma bursts at the last minute. He rolled, the shots passing without making contact-- but only just. He could feel the heat from the plasma as it streaked past the underside of one wing, and knew it had been a close call.

The grey Eurofighter climbed up in an arc before coming back down again on the other side of Skyfire, thus putting the larger jet between him and the Autobot on the ground.

optimusskids
2005-02-09, 11:33 PM
Wideload took his finge roff the trigger as his target disappeared behind Skyfire

Brave Maximus
2005-02-09, 11:42 PM
OOC: Fixed above - was thinking they weren't in Scorponok.

Dai Atlas continued his hail of gun fire on Windrazor. He tried a few times for a missile lock, but the city buildings and superstructer continued to prevent it.

"Come now Decepticon. You will need to come out sometime."

Reflector
2005-02-09, 11:58 PM
Despite his advanced sensors, Skyfire's concentration on the target had left him not expecting Echoshift's ambush. The shots perforated his cockpit wall, and he broke off his attack pattern to get a feel for the new situation. Before he could get his bearings straight, Echoshift came to him.

"Gloating that you're faster? Maybe, but I'm bigger!"

Unaware of Echoshift's cover tactic, Skyfire did precisely what Wideload surely didn't want him to: he moved in. With a sharp bank port, the massive Autobot swept in to ram the Decepticon with his substantial topside.

Windsweeper didn't expect Dogfight's unorthodox tactic. (Being a bigger jet, he was more accustomed to straightforward top gun combat.) And so he did what the field manual would tell him by pulling straight up immediately to get out of the Autobot's path. Just as he reached his most vertical angle, his cannon swiveled back to closed position and fired a hopeful shot rearward toward Dogfight before the bomber began to level off and swoop back.

Scrounge75
2005-02-10, 12:07 AM
Dogfight fired off a couple of shots at Windsweeper

as the other jet moved over him and upwards presenting an excellent target , jinking as Windsweeper returned fire

Skystream
2005-02-10, 12:08 AM
The sharp turn was sudden, and Echoshift was left with little time to dodge Skyfire's attack. He attempted to bank towards the right and roll out of the way, but the larger Autobot jet still managed to deal him a glancing blow to one wing.

Still in mid-roll, the smaller Eurofighter was sent spinning momentarily downwards. It took a few moments for Echoshift to regain control and extract himself from the spin. He then pulled upwards again, climbing back towards Skyfire from below and firing another stream of laser shots at the larger jet's underbelly.

optimusskids
2005-02-10, 12:14 AM
Wideload took the opportunity to send another stream of plasma at Echoshift as the decepticon move dback into range keeping the trigger down he let off a 30 second burst

Scrounge75
2005-02-10, 12:32 AM
Groundshaker what do you think of laying down some mines just in front of the main entry to Fort Max do you have any aboard

Random Sweep
2005-02-10, 12:40 AM
Narrowly avoiding Dogfight's fire, Triggerhappy opened fire with his entire arsenal at the rear of Dai Atlas

Scout
2005-02-10, 01:37 AM
Hound took the chip, read it and nodded to Red Alert. With a glance between them, Hound and Mirage jogged out, heading for the location. As they ran, Hound radioed back to Prowl.

"Prowl, I have at least 10 Decepticon readings, with Gigatron, Windrazor and Cryotek among them, but a few I cannot identify yet. I'm starting a wide-range location sweep search now."

The response was a low, threatening grumble.
"Gigatron."
The security adviser shot a glance briefly at the power levels of Fort Max and then turned back to the incoming readings from Max's cameras and Metroplex and lined up the information with the active duty roster.

They're drawing our forces out, taking out the covering cannons. Metroplex must be the main target. Slag.

He frowned at the data feed... and lack of... coming from Metroplex.

Ravage
2005-02-10, 02:00 AM
*OOC- Posted with Flec's permission, everyone note they are landing over the hill but the cons will be a coming. Otherwise, here we go. Oh Flec and Co check your pms. One slight change to the post*

The massive shadow of Scorpnok looms near the battlefield. Random Autobot forces see the impending force and attempt to lay suppressing fire on the massive Citycon.

"I am nearing ground level to allow you to disembark, I will ward off hostiles during your exit and then you best be entering the battle. Afterwards I will be attacking their bases myself." Scorpnok's voice boomed to his occupants inside.

Hatemonger grabbed his Violator cannon with one arm readied it and was checking his targeting reticle in his optics for his fusion cannons and forearm blaster as he listened to Scropnok.

"Ok men, 30 seconds. Get ready." He yelled as he stood in front of the door waiting.

30, 29, 28, 27, 26 The citycon hovered about 20 feet above the ground changing into into his massive scorpion form. Thrusters underneath them thundered and belched out massive amounts of thrust as the hovered to get low enough to the ground to allow the troops to exit.

Quake would have squeled with glee if he could instead he rolled up into the line of Decepticons getting on a side so he wouldn't nail any of his comrades on exit.

25, 24, 23, 22, 21 Several Autobots scurry trying to escape the citycon's wrath, some suceed in running to the tree's others are smashed aside by the scorpions claws. Others find out how smelting underneath a jet engine can be a bad thing.

Hatemonger made a quick glance behind him, everyone was standing at the ready.

"Things are going to be Hot, I will lay down as much firepower as I can. Non-gestalts, open fire on everything you can, Pretender shells attack any targets and Gestalts merge and stike.

20, 19, 18, 17, 16 Scorpnok hovers above the ground a mounment of death, he says nothing instead letting his fearsome firepower do the talking. Some Autobots and defence system's last sight are laser barrages and the sting of the hovering citycon's tail.

Hatemonger motions with his hands for everyone to be fully ready and loaded, the cocking and smacking of several guns can be heard.

15, 14, 13, 12, 11 Scorpnok sees some Autobots hiding in the woods ahead and opens fire while the doors begin to open as locks turn and gears groan.

Hatemonger looks out ready, optics open to avoid any Autobot sharpshooter's hoping to score a lucky hit.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6 Scorpnok lays out another barrage while trying his best to clear the area. Now the Autobot's are swarming him, some in desperation as the combined air and ground assualt have placed one key element into the Decepticon strike. Fear.

Hatemonger quickly moves his head to the side as an Autobot blast zigged by his head striking a Decpeticon behind him who was not paying attention. The con is quickly tossed aside by his comrandes.

"Pay attention, open coverfire and combiners merge thats the plan. Get ready!"

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Scorpnok's doors fully open the citycon projects his firepower towards the front of where his troop payload will be exiting.

Hatemonger sees the doors are fully open and he runs and yells out only two words.

"Decepticons attack!"

He screams exiting the citycon and quickly looking to hit any snipers, Hatemonger's mind is focused ready for this moment, he quickly runs out the door looking to avoid fire and opens his own offesive valley, his fusion cannons firing, forearm blaster firing and the Violator cannon, his energon saber crackles to life ready to strike any Autobot lucky enough to get past the barrages.

"Quickly to battle!" He yelled waiting for the combiners to merge before and the remainer of the ground troops to finish exiting.

In the massive to Decepticons Quake rolls out firing his plasma cannon and the combined form of Tiptop and Heater.

"Woo hoo!" He screamed racing down the ramp taking some shots but his armour holding and firing into the Autobot's ground.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-10, 02:35 AM
The firepower hitting his back armour plating woke Dai Atlas from his almost single-minded attack on Windrazor. It was then that he noticed the shadow of Scorponok landing near the cities. As the Combiners and other Decepticons came flooding out of the city, Dai Atlas broke off his airborne attack. He would be much more useful on the ground.

"Dai Atlas to Autobot command:
In case you didn't notice - we have Scorponok on our doorstep and he's letting out a whole force of unfriendlies. Shut up the cities and prepair the medics for casualties.

"Dai Atlas to All Autobot Forces:
Prepair to engage Decepticon Ground and Air forces. Avoid one-on-one confrontations. If you come under heavy fire or are engaged by a Combiner team - radio for help! Do your best to stay alive. Good Hunting!"

Dai Atlas then broke off his assault, taking a few parting hits from Triggerhappy, he transformed into Robot mode and hit the ground hard. He pulled his BF Rifle and Shield out from Subspace and perpaired to engage the heavy combat units.

OOC: The post does not specify where Scorponok landed, so I'm going to assume that this works.....
On top of Metroplex

Speeder watched the City land. As powerful as his rifle was, he knew that it wouldn't even get noticed by Scorponok. So he waited. Peering through the scope looking for the best target. And then it presented itself. A large Decepticon warrior, who seemed to transform into a tank, was barking orders at the troops. He lined up the Decepticons chest in his scope and breathed while saying a silent prayer:

If I can take him out - we can scatter them and confuse them. One shot to stop all this death and useless waste. Primus please, help it hit.....

He slowly squeezed the trigger until the rifle fired. This time he didn't even notice the massive recoil that forced him back a few feet. He kept his scope dead on Hatemonger - praying that it hit.

On the Ground

Sludge was smiling with a dumb grin. This is what he was waiting for - Decepticons to play with.

Swoop turned to Grimlock:

"Anyone in particular you want to focus on, or are they all fair game?"

MirageFanGal
2005-02-10, 02:57 AM
Mountain

"Gotcha" Bluestreak replied, then moved towards the trail and hoping he didn't burst a tyre as he slowly made his way down, picking up speed as he went.

Fort Max

"Roger that, Dai" a feminine voice came back over his comm-radio.

On recieving Dai Atlas' transmission, Cliffjumper grinned as he scooted towards the nearest exit, his excitement about the battle clouding his better judgement as per usual.

Random Sweep
2005-02-10, 03:15 AM
" Lets go! " Icepick yelled as the Pretender monsters exited Scorpinok.

As one they came together forming Monstructor.

With A Scream that would freeze the oil in the toughest bots pipes, Monstructor moved towards the only target his hunger would allow... Fortress Maximus

Also exiting Scorpinok, The pretender shells moved out towards the Autobot forces

Continueing his attacks, Triggerhappy fired apon Swoop

Ravage
2005-02-10, 03:19 AM
*OOC- Orginally by me *OOC- Posted with Flec's permission, everyone note they are landing over the hill but the cons will be a coming. Otherwise, here we go. Oh Flec and Co check your pms. One slight change to the post*

Just to Clarify they landed over a hill or behind it would have been the better wording my aplogies.*

Hatemonger was moving while yelling orders to his troops, suddenly another blasted zinged by his head.

Bah snipers he thought to himself, useful if they could hit their target otherwise generally a weak and cowardly lot. He got onto his com-link while running to find cover.

"Windrazor, good job on taking out the air defenses, now if you could do us a favor, they got snipers in the towers show them their cowardance." He yelled laying out over fire while waiting for the rest of the troops to exit.

Quake really had no desire to wait as he rolled behind a rather large rock and used that to protect him. But he figured the sight of the Con in Scorpnok that got sniped might be a reason for him to wait.

Cryotek was having fun. He hadn't had a chance to sneak around an Autobot base in some time. Hmm he thought to himself and ran stealthfully to Metroplex's head unit.

I am going to have some fun. He thought to himself remembering some Decepticon history.

Heinrad
2005-02-10, 04:01 AM
Grimlock: "We do what we do best. Kick BUTT!!!" -starts running forward, transforming to Dino mode- "Dinobots, ATTACK!!!!!!"

-------

Ironhide: -sees Scorponok rising over a hill- "Ah really miss th' old days....."

Chromedome and Hardhead: -come over, guns ready-

Chromedome: "So what do we do?"

Ironhide: "Let's fahnd th' leader an' smack him around some."

-----

Omega Supreme: -charging forward, firing his plasma cannon at the incoming Decepticons-

Scout
2005-02-10, 04:54 AM
"Prowl, Scorponok is within base shot to the south west. There are Decepticon signatures coming from Metroplex- on or within. Those are three in number, one is Gigatron, one I can't identify and one is Cryotek. I have 3 fliers - and... *crackle*"

As he and Mirage were approaching a side entrance to Metroplex, Hound broke off his report as static ran through the line from the demolished communication tower.

Mirage shook his head and cloaked himself. "Don't worry about the rest now."
The scout nodded and set a hologram of a hall drone to cover himself as he gained entry. "Right- let's go."

-------------
-------------

Prowl scowled as he hit a few last buttons and rose from his chair. "Red, Ironhide. We have a possible breach in progress at Metroplex with Gigatron involved and Scorponok just landed in our lee. We're about to get hit... hard. Draw up forces- I'm sending weaponry resupplies into Max's sublevel halls. I'm on my way down."

Tempest
2005-02-10, 05:27 AM
Hill Side Near Scorpy

The Predacons ran out side of Scorponok as projectiles of metal and heat were flung towards them. The caught up with the Pretenders and and watched them form Monstructor and they all smilied as they rqn. The decided to run among the hillside to they came to a 45 degree angle difference then the rest of the forces. Hatemonger and his forces would continure their barage of missles from a head on perspective as the Predacons began firing on Autobots from the side, unsuspectingly.

Razorclaw: "Aim small, miss small guys. They'll focus on Hatemonger and we'll give them that extra bit of hell. If thye decided to take on them fully, we'll move forward, if they take on us, the main forces will go and and push through. When we get half way, we'll form Predaking."

They began blasting away at the Autobots below. Razorclaw focused on the leader of the Dinobot's charging ahead. He waited for the perfect shot. The Dinobot was charging, he fired one shot at his armour but didn't phase the Dinobot, he shot him again, this time in the side of the head, this time the Dinobot looked at him, the perfect shot he aimed at his eyes, he smiled and then fired a shot at the Dinobot's head ...

Bombshell
2005-02-10, 05:30 AM
If you come under heavy fire or are engaged by a Combiner team - radio for help!"

Groundshaker slammed his fist against the communications terminal. "WHAT THE SLAG DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING?!"

He fired off another burst at cannon fire as he turned back to Sandstorm. "You don't need any radar! Just shoot anything that moves!"

Hubs watched as Scorponok landed.

"Forget this! I'm gettin' out of here!"

Big Daddy moved to grab his arm, but it was too late. He ran back inside the relative comfort of Metroplex.

Big Daddy groaned and turned to Trip-Up and Seawatch. "Go back in there and get him."

"We got trouble, boss!" Greaser shouted. Big Daddy turned as two vehicles pulled up. They transformed rather quickly. Big Daddy was instantly on guard.

"Hey, Runabout! Look what we got here! A couple of Micro Machines!"

Warcry
2005-02-10, 05:33 AM
Scorponok

Treadshot casually strode from the city, not flinching as enemy fire shot past on both sides. He drew his particle blaster from his hip holster, then retrieved his demagnetizer rifle from his back clips.

He strode forward, firing towards the Autobot battle lines.

The Constructicons stood at the forefront of the Decepticon lines. Scrapper looked at each of his men in turn, then nodded.

"Constructicons, unite!"

Green and purple metal flew, shifted, clashed, and finally meshed into one cohesive whole.

Devastator strode forth, saw Omega Supreme firing, and charged.

"Devastator smash guardian-bot!"

Battlefield

Snarl hefted his sword, then charged after Grimlock. He called back to Slag, "See, this is a fight!"

Main Entry, Fort Max

Red Alert swallowed down a rising tide of panic.

"Acknowledged, Prowl. I'll hold the fort until you get here."

He turned to the gathered Autobots.

"It's time. Crosshairs, Trailbreaker, stay here and burn down any Decepticon that even looks at the ramp. Everyone else, with me. If we can push back their initial charge, we might be able to hold out."

Holding his particle beam rifle tightly, the security officer charged out of the city.

Kup transformed to robot mode and followed Red out, Recoil gripped in his right hand.

Crosshairs took the controls of one of the huge laser cannons and hoped that he wouldn't have to use it.

Brave Maximus
2005-02-10, 05:53 AM
Targeting random Decepticons, Dai Atlas radio's Groundshaker:

"What are your co-ordinates and situation?"

He brought his shield up to deflect a blast and returned fire in the same direction. He looked around for any real sign of organization. Both fortunatly and unfortunatly, it lacked on both sides of the battle. Hopefully the Autobots avoid the one-on-one senario.

Swoop took off into the air and targeted Triggerhappy with his missiles, firing them and then diving down low to the ground.

Sludge followed Slag into the fray, transforming into Bronto mode and aiming a tail slap at Tantrum.

Scout
2005-02-10, 05:54 AM
ooc: All players must read the Problems thread posted in RPG Discussion.

Once inside Metroplex, Hound and Mirage glanced back and forth. Lights in the hall flickered and hummed in an unusual manner.

Hound glanced around after looking over his scanners. "I have Gigatron's signature on the far side, and a couple others that are confused but went this way. One of us needs to get to the security center and get the cameras back on so we can find out what they're after."

Though unseen, Mirage nodded. "Best to split up then. Going up against Gigtron in here would be deadly."

Remembering a flash of a strange Decepticon sniffing at him while he was cloaked in Metrotitan, Hound dropped his voice to a barely audible whisper. "I have the confused signal approaching now. Mirage, take tunnel 5 and then the stairs. That'll let you avoid the other signals. I'll hold this off. Go quickly."

Mirage didn't argue, but instead turned and headed down the long corridors.

Hound pulled his rifle and began heading down the hall in a zigzag droid fashion.

Smokescreen drove along behind Bluestreak as they headed back to the city-bots. He was concerned about the aerial combat going on above, but tried not to show it.
Out of range, there wasn't much Inferno could do to help the flying Autobots. He paced back and forth watching for an available shot opportunity.
Prowl glanced back briefly as he hit the doorway. "Spike- if there's a breech here-"

Spike cut him off with a wave and a grin.
"Hey, don't worry Prowl. There won't be. Fortress and I are old pals. We'll keep this place tight, or I'll call for help."

Prowl gave a single nod and left, sealing the door with a key lock behind him.

Bombshell
2005-02-10, 06:03 AM
"My situation?" Groundshaker asked in shock. "I'm toting a damaged warrior through a warzone! I'm not equipped to tote battle damage, ya know! I'm suppose to cause..."

An explosion close to his ATV upturned it, sending it flying into the air in one direction while sending Groundshaker and Sandstorm in the other.

Groundshaker, being one of the few Autobots capable of flight, transformed and managed to control his descent. He just hoped that Sandstorm could do the same.

And that his ATV wouldn't go up in a ball of flames.

Warcry
2005-02-10, 06:08 AM
Metroplex

Spinister watched in amusement as some sort of bizarre hall drone zig-zagged conspicuously down the hall. He ducked into a doorframe as the Autobot drew near, knowing that his stealth systems would fool even the most adept Autobots.

As the device passed him, he scrutinized it carefully.

Not a real drone. Too perfect, no dirt, scratches or marrings. A hologram, then. Hound.

After Hound had passed him, Spinister took a tight grip on his combined Targetmaster weapon in his left hand. Stepping out behind the Autobot, he raised his right arm, swung it down...and send the head of his Sharkticon tail mace crashing down towards Hound's head.

Tempest
2005-02-10, 06:10 AM
OOC: Read the thread Scout, message understood.

Tantrum had been busy randomly firing at Autobots when he saw the massive Dinobot lumbering towards him, he contiuned to fire but it just bounced of his metla hind. He made for a jump as the tail swung he jumped out of the way but the tip managed to get into his upper leg armour.

The troublesome Dinobot smiled and the Predacon transformed and charged at the Dinobot, bull horns bared and charged. Razorclaw saw this and ordered Divebomb for an arial assault on the Dinobot from above. He noticed Slag and called for Headstrong.

Rampage and Razorclaw began taking fire on the rest of the Dinobots.

(OOC: ooohhh freaky. As I was posting this Powerman 5000's 'when Worlds Collide' kicked in.)

Scout
2005-02-10, 06:37 AM
I should be right on top of that signal, Hound puzzled silently to himself.

Too late, he heard the swishing of air and glimpsed the movement to his side. The cracking force of the tail threw the Autobot forward, smashing his shoulder into the wall and spraying mech fluid from a wide gash in the side of his cranial cover into a wide arc across the walls, floor and ceiling. Hound scrambled to his feet and brought up his rifle, but he felt the equivalent of 'dazed' and tried to focus on the dark shadow in front of him.

MirageFanGal
2005-02-10, 08:21 AM
Heading to Fort Max

Bluestreak frowned inwardly at the aerial dogfighting, then began to pick up speed, hoping to make it past them and to the city entrance.

Fort Max

"Well, well" a feminine voice called out from behind Inferno as the red and orange femme appeared a few from him "Fancy meetin' you here, big guy"

Cliffjumper ran through the corridors, trying to get to the exit when he crashed right into Prowl's leg.

Skystream
2005-02-10, 09:01 AM
Echoshift banked to the right, away from Skyfire, with Wideload's plasma shot chasing him all the way. It was easier for the Autobot on the ground to move his gun in an arc to follow the grey jet's movements than it was for Echoshift to try and outrun them, so he tried another sharp dive instead. That worked-- mostly. There were a few grazing shots to his tailfin which made him wince, but it didn't hamper his flight that much.

Echoshift banked again, climbing this time, and aimed once again at Skyfire.

"Time for a new party trick, I think," the Eurofighter remarked.

And then he did something which neither Wideload or the large Autobot jet above him had probably been expecting. He suddenly faded from their sight.

Scrounge75
2005-02-10, 09:23 AM
Sandstorm landed having transformed into helicopter mode in mid flight but he barely had the time and landed heavily on his undercarriage his head still ringing from the explosion .
Wincing and brushing bits of shrapnel off his chest as he transformed into a robot a small hydraulic line on his left arm leaking fluid where a sharp piece had penetrated more deeply
now my lil friend it gets interesting , remember one thing i might be injured but i'm no passenger

lets see about getting this thing back on its wheels
and do some real damage

Infecticon
2005-02-10, 09:54 AM
Leaving Scorponok, the Stunticons quickly combined into Menasor and began looking for a target. The gestalt knew he was suppose to attack Fort Maximus with the other Decepticon combinors, but that didn't mean he had to ignore other potential targets. Besides the voices were argueing again.

Slagging orders, I would perfer to fight alone. YOU will only get in MY way.

In the way of your greatest you mean?

Since when did Dragstrip have any greatness? I always thought he was a lump an' slab retro-rat.

I didn't ask for your opinion, you slagging repaint...

WE HAVE OUR ORDERS AN' WE AIN'T GONNA WIN THIS BY YAKKIN', .... 'sides, I'm th' one surrounded by four slaggin' idiots.

Menasor wasn't amused as he took his cyclone gun out of subspace. He really disliked those five slaggin'idiots.
------------------------------------------------

Thought it had taken a while to find and even longer to get there without being seen, Nightracer found another good sniping spot. Now, Nightracer clutched her sniper rifle and waited for any Autobot to cross her sights. After briefly watching the Predacons take on the Dinobots, Nightracer moved her attention on to another set of Autobots. Nightracer shot at Bluestreak and Smokescreen.
------------------------------------------------

Carnivac in his pretender shell armor (with his anti-thermal cannon on it) left Scorponok. He was more then ready to fallow Hatemonger's orders.

Scrounge75
2005-02-10, 10:08 AM
Ruckus rolled down the boarding ramp , gunning his engine as he accelerated towards the Autobots his nail studded tyres sending up clumps of grass as he did so a couple of nuts and bolts littering the ground behind him.

Flywheels came out of Scorponok

Fly : i will join the aerial assault

Wheels no we need to concentrate on the ground attack

Fly: I will be more effective up there

the strange pair kept arguing as they moved towards the autobots their arguments distracting them from what was happening around them

optimusskids
2005-02-10, 11:20 AM
Wideload did a double take as Echoshift vanished ,

bending his head he peered through the infra red targetting scanner, hmmm sneaky as a ghostly shape rgistered in the sight

opening a com link Skyfire hes got some kind of cloaking device

Wideload let off another stream of plasma at the devious decepticon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weirdwolf padded down the ramp after Carnivac

"Off to kill autobots go we , wish you to double team do. Will be side by side we , each others backs watch willCarnivac

Ravage
2005-02-10, 11:59 AM
OOC- Post read and noted!

Hatemonger watched as everyone got out of the shuttle, he ducked quick as more blasts ripped up his cover.

"OK everyone, move, move!" He yelled running from cover to cover keeping himself as low as he could, knowing anyone with a functioning logic center would be aiming to try and take him out and looking for a target to fight.

Quake rolled along opening fire hoping to slag something sooner than later. What would he slag didn't really matter to him.

Hyper Prime
2005-02-10, 12:25 PM
"No prob." Seawatch retracted his hand for his grappling hook and flung it over towards Hubs. "Get back here! Since when do micromasters run from a fight?"

"He's right. We've got to do something." Stakeout then activated his com system to, "Redhot, you there?"

----------------

Redhot stood up as Fixit finished, but then he recieved the call, "Yeah, I'm here. What do you want?"

"Want to bust some heads?"

"You know it! I'll be right there." Redhot hollered as he transformed and raced his way off the table and into the halls.

Fixit looked worried, "Decepticons attacking, here? This won't end well..."

optimusskids
2005-02-10, 12:30 PM
((ooc read and understood))

Landfill crouched low on the roof

as the ground forces came in, knowing that the best way to cause dissaray is to pick off the officers , he aimed at the leader of the ground forces the height of his position giving him a good view as the enemy moved from cover to cover. turning on his internal radio he pumped music discreetly through his internal sensors listening to the strains of "Nitro express" and "Gimme 60 acres" as he went to work

opening fire with Silencer & Flintlock he targetted

Hatemonger

Sixswitch
2005-02-10, 12:56 PM
Windrazor smirked as Dai Atlas peeled off from his attack.
"Like a clockwork soldier," he told himself as he shot out from Fortress Maximus's towers and pulled back into the sky.

"Roger that, Hatemonger," he told the ground forces commander. "Consider them terminated."

He switched radio channels.

"Keep attacking aerial targets, Decepticons."

His sensors quickly discovered another target approaching, who he identified as part of Flywheels.

"Fly. You're with me. We have some snipers to eliminate. I'm transmitting positional data now."

With that, he sent data identifying the location of Landfill on top of Fortress Maximus.

Windrazor himself peeled off from Fortress Maximus, and headed straight for Metroplex, his advanced radar systems identifying the presence of Speeder. With a confidence borne of millions of years experience, he achieved target lock and fired two heat seaking missiles at the prone Micromaster.

Skystream
2005-02-10, 02:57 PM
This time, Wideload scored a direct hit. Echoshift hadn't expected the Autobot to figure out so quickly that he'd still show up on an infra-red scan, and had made the mistake of relying only on his disappearance from the visible light spectrum.

Spotting the incoming fire at the last minute, the Eurofighter tried to dodge by banking sharply and then diving to the opposite side. But although the first stream of shots streaked past him with inches to spare, a few of the later shots still managed to impact with the underside of his left wing. There was some smoke, and the faint reek of recently overheated circuitry. The grey jet was knocked into the second downward spin he'd experienced within the last few minutes. He had to fight harder this time to regain control and pull up again.

Despite Windrazor's orders to concentrate fire on aerial targets, Echoshift decided things had got to the point where he could ignore this particular Autobot no longer. After managing to right himself the Decepticon pinpointed the spot where Wideload was shown to be, and locked onto it.

"You," he commented bluntly, "are being annoying."

He then barrel rolled and fired his guns simultaneously, raining down laser fire on that same targeted spot.

Aware that Skyfire was still hanging around somewhere above him, Echoshift broke off his attack on Wideload before he got too close. He then banked, turning away from the ground-bound Autobot and sweeping round in an arc-- gathering the momentum to approach the large Autobot jet from underneath. He climbed vertically and opened fire, peppering Skyfire's underside with more laser fire before continuing right past. He was now in the position to attack from above-- careful to put the larger jet between himself and Wideload once more.

Now at a higher vantage point, Echoshift scanned the immediate area for a sign of Tracer. His wing still stung like anything, and after playing the distraction the Eurofighter had lost sight of the helicopter without managing to locate him on visual again.

optimusskids
2005-02-10, 06:08 PM
Wideload fired frantically as the laser fire rained down on him, targetting Echoshift finger holding down the trigger assembly hoping to get a hit .
Most of the incoming fire was deflected by Fort Max's armour but a fluke shot hit the port barrel mounting slagging it , Wideload continued firing oblivious sending a single stream of plasma into the sky.
Noticing this discrepancy he looked down the red of the overload gauge catching his eye as feedback started to build up, plasma being vented but having no where to go , abandoning the weapon he ran frantically for the door and the entry bay beyond it.
He had almost made it when the gun overloaded exploding ,

The force of the explosion lifted him off his feet sending him flying through the air in an arc which was abruptly ended by a stack of packing crates on the opposite side of the entry bay ,

Jagged lines filled his optical sensors then a red mist , then nothing just blackness as he slipped into unconsciousness

Scrounge75
2005-02-10, 07:43 PM
Fly heard the order and acknowledged it veering away from his ground component he headed towards Fort Max keeping low for cover . heading for the snipers position

Ruckus revved up to full power and headed directly for the main entry ramp to Fort Max and fired a pair of mecury tipped rockets in that direction

Infecticon
2005-02-10, 09:03 PM
Without taking his optics off the fighting, Carnivac said "Sure," to Weirdwolf " Which Autobot should we start with first? There are so many choices."

Not seeing any Autobot gestalts at the moment, Menasor started shooting at Fort Max.

Random Sweep
2005-02-10, 09:10 PM
Spinning horizontaly Triggerhappy dodged one of Swoop's missiles.

The second hovever impacted on his right thruster, taking it out of action.

" Damn you Dinobot! " he screamed, making his way with dificulty to Scorpinok.

optimusskids
2005-02-10, 09:15 PM
hmm Weirdwolf said

Choices choices eat first who do we

shame no autobot pretenders see i can , so tinned food enjoy do I . Ripping off packaging thrill is great for first bite can hardly wait

something mature i think for dinobots go shall we or maybe kups head on a stick , think you what take your pick

Aero Blade
2005-02-10, 09:42 PM
((ooc: Sorry Skystream, got lost in all of the rapid posts))

Distracted by all of the crossfire going on, it took Tracer a moment to spot Echoscreen and catch up to him. Once there, he began giving cover fire for the other con, targeting Wideload which he had seen firing at him.

Bombshell
2005-02-10, 09:49 PM
Metroplex

"Since Micromasters feel like slag after having ingested tainted Energon," Hubs groaned. "I swear, if he survives this, Greaser is gonna wish he never..."

A sudden explosion erupted outside. Hubs turned to look as the rest of the Hot Rod patrol sped off in vehicle mode, pursued by the Battlechargers.

"Ah, great," he groaned.

Groundshaker landed near his ATV, which had turned over and landed in the middle of a ditch. Thankfully, it had not exploded on contact.

"I'm gonna need some help getting this out of here," he said. "Dai, if you can spare a minute, I need some help getting back on my wheels."

Reflector
2005-02-10, 10:03 PM
Being a slow mover and already committed to his upward climb, Windsweeper could do nothing to stop Dogfight's flames from roasting his cockpit. The glass melted and rent, twisting into some grotesque pattern to obscure the Decepticon's vision. Insecure that he couldn't see how much of a mess the cursed enemy was making of his sky, he pulled high to avoid ground fire and swooped in another slow arc around Fortress Maximus' tallest towers.

"Somebody get this twerp offa me!" he yelped over his radio. "I can't shake 'im!"

Skyfire was never meant to fight in atmospheric conditions, especially in a thick gassy environment like Earth. He was built to explore the depths of space. Flying and maneuvering in such an environment as Earth's was a requisite of his design, but aerodynamic dexterity was a low priority.

"Hrgh!"

Echoshift's volleys made their target repeatedly and comprehensively, each slowing the return cannon array's ability to track the target. Skyfire was simply too clunky to dodge, particularly after bending his right fin in the collision. The latest blasts broke through a puncture an earlier shot had torn, and Skyfire began dumping a steady stream of fuel from the rear of his underside.

"T-Too much. Going down..."

It's kind of like that life-flashing-before-your-eyes thing. Time seems to slow dramatically during a fall, especially when the outcome is likely to be ugly. As his nose turned uncontrollably to the ground, Skyfire absorbed in every detail of the battlefield below. The fight in the sky was behind him; there was no more he could do there. But below, the Autobots were on the defensive as a well-armed and aggressive Decepticon force pushed them back. He didn't know why the enemy had come - a final reckoning, perhaps - but he knew he needed to help in his new forum. It took much of his strength to pull up and angle enough to take on a new target.

"Decepticon!" Skyfire screamed over the Doppler-shifted wail of his failing engines. "Think fast!"

As best on target as he could be, Skyfire diverted all energy to his thrusters and rocketed himself as a guided bomb toward Menasor's giant frame. Wing and a prayer.

Below

Doing his best not to lag behind the other Dinobots, Slag transformed to triceratops mode and charged to battle with his brethren.

"First to fifty?" he shouted to Snarl over the thunder of their stampeding feet.

The target was a natural choice: the Predacons. As they came in view, Slag noticed Headstrong had already taken a heading for him; a malicious grin crossed his face while he reared his head down and charged at top speed, snarling and huffing as he readied to collide.

Outside Metroplex

Ultra Magnus had not abandoned his posture, but his face betrayed an insecurity that his staunch stance could not.

They're not coming. They've stopped at Maximus. Perhaps they want to take us one at a time. Or perhaps...

And then it hit him. His optics widened and his mouth slowly dropped along with his rifle. He hid the weapon away and rushed back to the battlestation behind him. A hidden door opened for him, and he transformed to make haste back to the control center.

Inside Metroplex

Like a thief in the night, Gigatron's optics flashed greedily while his skillful fingers plucked from Metroplex' highly specialized gearboxes the rare and vital parts he needed for himself. It wasn't the treasure that gave Gigatron his sinister glee - it was the act. It was the fact that his plan had gone off without a hitch. It was the anticipation of the sight he would record as he made his flawless escape. He'd make sure that one got put in the history books.

Finishing his work, Gigatron dug in his claws and unnaturally forced open a wall, revealing a long and deep passage leading to the abyss of the city's bowels. He pulled his final bomb and dropped it in nonchalantly, proceeding with an easy pace to his last destination. The city had transformed to battlestation already; there was no worse it could do to him. There was nothing it could do. None would stop him!

Enjoy the battle, Autobots. You'll wish you still had its comfort once it ends!

Warcry
2005-02-10, 10:44 PM
Battlefield

Snarl deflected a few stray energy blasts with his energo-sword.

"Fifty? What, you're gonna go easy on them today, Slag?"

The Dinobot closed with Rampage and swung his sword in a decapitation attempt.

Kup with Quake, took aim at the slow-moving tank, and fired an acid blast at his treads.

Seeing Menasor beginning to assault Fort Max, Red Alert flipped down his shoulder-mounted rocket launcher and fired at the combiner's head.

Hoping that would keep the giant enemy distracted for a while, Red flipped open his wrist comm.

"Protectobots, I need you here right now!"

Metroplex

Silently moving in, Spinister subspaced his flail, took a two-handed grip on his combined Targetmaster weapon, and tried to slam the butt of it into Hound's midsection.

Scrounge75
2005-02-10, 10:45 PM
Dogfight relentlessly pursued the fleeing Windsweeper firing when ever he could.

But credit where it was due the Decepticon could fly .

opening a com link

Windsweeper you dance well , it will be an honour to send you on to Vahalla

closing close enough to count the rivets on the decepticons fuselage he prepared to fire

Random Sweep
2005-02-10, 11:06 PM
Sky Lynx rocked severly as Ramjets fire washed over him damaging his hull integrity.

Circling around Sky Lynx fired several bursts at the Conehead

In a fit of rage, Monstructor lept onto Fortress Maximus's rear side and attempterd to drive a fist through the wall

Brave Maximus
2005-02-10, 11:11 PM
Dai Atlas made his way over to Groundshaker and Sandstorm, knelt down and placed his shield between the Autobots and incoming enemy fire. He set down the BF Rifle and placed his hand under the upturned ATV.

"On the count of three, we push and turn it over.... 1.... 2.... 3...."

The Giant Autobot heaved with his free hand and hope that the Micro Master and Sandstorm would be able to give some more strength, as he was off balance and only using one hand.

Front Lines

Sludge couldn't avoid the incoming Predicon. Tantrum impacted on the broadside of the Brono and threadened to tip the Dinobot over. Sludge transformed into Robot mode and tried to roll out of the way. Unfortunatly, all he succedded in doing was allowing his legs to get tramppled on by the Decepticon warrior.

In the Skies

Swoop didn't have time to notice the Decepticon breaking off the attack. He was running low on missiles and dodging the ground troops while trying to get back into the skies.

On top of Metroplex

Speeder watched as Skyfire was being overwhelmed by Decepticon flyers. Unfortunatly, the bot was too far away, he couldn't get a decent support shot off. He opened his comm to the large Autobot flyer:

"Skyfire:
Head a little closer to Metroplex and I'll see if I can't get a few of those gnats off your back."

Hyper Prime
2005-02-10, 11:32 PM
"Come on!" Stakeout said as he transformed, followed by Seawatch. The two of them raced after the Chargers pursuing the Hot Rods.

A panel on Seawatch's bow opened up, revealing his grappling hook. "Hey Runnamuck, mind if I catch a ride?!" He then fired the hook at the white battle charger, attempting to peirce his bumper or just grab onto it. Either way, Seawatch would hoping to go for a ride.

Stakeout tried to catch up to Runnabout, transforming and leaping up into the air. He was hoping that he would fall onto the Decepticon's windshield and devert him from the others.

Skystream
2005-02-10, 11:36 PM
((OOC: No problem, Aero Blade. I know the feeling. :) And it's Echoshift, not Echoscreen. ;) ))

Echoshift watched as Skyfire dropped altitude and headed away from him. He opened a channel to Tracer.

"Score."

Nearer ground level, the explosion from Wideload's gun had lifted the Autobot clean off his feet and thrown him into a stack of crates. Echoshift observed the unconscious form for a moment, before tossing another comment at the helicopter beside him.

"And there goes the other. Wanna go pick out a new target?"

Bombshell
2005-02-10, 11:43 PM
Groundshaker doubted there was much he could do to help Dai, but he moved over to help as well.

The diversions provided by Seawatch and Stakeout, sent the two Battlechargers off into a spin.

"HEY!" Runamuck shouted.

"GET OFFA ME!" Runabout snarled, spinning out of control and slamming directly into a tree.

The three Hot Rod patrol members spun around and headed off to help Seawatch.

Hyper Prime
2005-02-11, 12:01 AM
With Runnamuck spinning, the resulting force sent Seawatch flying. He landed on the top of his boat form, but it allowed him to deattach his grappling hook and transform to robot mode. As he held his head, he addressed the Hot Rod patrol, "I'm fine, but what about... Stakeout!"

Stakeout had gone flying with Runnabout as well, being bucked off and slamming into the tree with his back. He lied on the ground, but then began to steadily get up. He gritted his teeth in pain and hollered, "I'm okay! Let's take care of these guys first!"

Ravage
2005-02-11, 12:02 AM
Kup's acid shell caught in one of Quake's treads and snapped spilling corosive liquid all over the inside workings of the tread, he could feel one of the couplings in the tread give away.

"Bah no fair!" He yelled transforming tossing his plasma cannon and Tiptop and Heater into the air, the two targetmasters changed form so Heater was the primary gun and he returned caught them. He returned fire with Heater and his plasma cannon.

"You know your problem Autobot! Not enough gun!" he yelled back hoping some time would allow his repair systems to get the coupling back up to snuff.

Hatemonger narrowly missed Landfill's barrage, the explosion sent him tumbling as he quickly grabbed the ground with one hand and pressed himself up, scrambling to avoid being hit by anyone or anything else. The armour on his back blacked by the attack.

He then watched the battle unfold around him, quickly moving to avoid being in anyones sights while returning fire.

"Excellent shot!" He said to Windrazor as he saw the tower Landfill was in explode.

He then got onto his com-link again.

"Thats it keep the pressure on them!" He yelled and continued to seek out a suitable target.

Cryotek looked around his final destination. The head of Metroplex, it whirred and buzzed as he looked out the crystals that were his optics. Getting to the head was reativly easy given the lack of Autobot gaurds and the sentries were weak. He placed his remaining explosives on energon channels alone the way and placed one near Metroplex's brain. He knew the Autobot was too strong to take much damage from the blast but it would be enough to allow the Decpeticons time to escape if need be.

He paued.

"Cryo go find Gigatron, just in case something happens here." With this his targetmaster companion squaked and flew towards the Decepticon commander.

"Now let's see if we can make history repeat itself, shall we?" He laughed and set to removing one of Metroplex's optics.

optimusskids
2005-02-11, 12:03 AM
((OOC um i think Windrazor is attacking Speeder over at Metroplex therefore cant be near Fort Max's roof ))

Quickmix stood at the top of the entry ramp to Fort Max torn between checking on his fallen comrade and extracting vengenance , Echoshift had some lucky escapes but now he decided it wa sup to him to change the balance of things , He aimed Boomer in sonic pulse mode at the gloating decepticon and let off a 12 round burst , sending out discrete waves of concentrated sonic energy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Landfill let off another burst of fire from both his weapons at Hatemonger

MirageFanGal
2005-02-11, 12:11 AM
Heading for Fort Max

Intent on getting back to help the others, Bluestreak didn't notice Nightracer's shot until it blew out his right front tyre.

Swerving wildly, the grey and black Datsun tried to regain control and head for Fort Max's main entrance.

optimusskids
2005-02-11, 12:15 AM
Quickmix aimed Richochet over Bluestreak giving some covering fire to the wounded autobot

Aero Blade
2005-02-11, 12:21 AM
((ooc: Now how'd I come up with a typo like that :eyebrow: XD))

"Sounds like fun to me. Any targets in particularly?" Tracer asked Echoshift. "Personally, I think I know a dinobot that could use a good trashing..." He said, remembering the recient scuffly with Swoop.