PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] The Portal Opens

Redstreak
2002-02-11, 03:20 AM
A hand extends to Galvatron. "Come, my leader. The time has arrived for you to arise again." As the deposed 'Con leader looks, he sees something that looks almost Cybernetic, but it has a Decepticon symbol on its chest and a broad smile on its face. "I am Zorba, mighty one. I have come to bring you back to destroy the Autobots and conquer the universe."

It appears to be a rift in space. As the Autobot shuttle nears Cybertron, it is easy to detect as something is spit out of it. It appears to be an Autobot, but whoever it is is very unconscious or possibly dead.

Stumbling around on the surface of the planet Cybertron, two lifeforms who know nothing other than each other look about for help. During one of the more recent battles on the planet, they had been activated. Both bear Autobot symbols, but that is all that is certain at this point. Neither seems aware of his surroundings, as though when they came online their central processors were not fully activated.

OOC--Game on! :D

Galvatron91
2002-02-11, 03:33 AM
Pain...sweet pain...washing over his battered body...

Its all he has ever known...its what has driven him for centuries. Then as he opens his optics he is reminded of why he is here...

Revenge...

He reaches out of the ooze that ravages his body, to his surprise a hand pulls him out.

"You really have to learn to keep yourself out of these types of situations..."

Reflector
2002-02-11, 04:41 AM
Gigatron drove through Cybertron desperately.

Well, that certainly was stupid of me! Now where am I to go? Hm... Now that the rift has been cleared up, perhaps something has happened to Galvatron. I never did believe that that Optitron fellow could finish him off.

Gigatron activated a search on Galvatron.

Hmm... What's this? Not the Decepticon himself, but another thinking about him. The presence is nearly as strong as if he were really there! I must find this boy.

Dead. A right fitting word, for a tomb. Gigatron wasted no time in returning to robot mode and approaching the unfamiliar Decepticon, but his stealth skills failed him. As the quarry spotted him, Gigatron stopped.

"You seek Galvatron. Don't you."

(OOC: Pardon the junkiness of this post. Flec's sleepy.)

Redstreak
2002-02-11, 04:47 AM
Zorba turned to see Gigatron. "I do more than that, my friend." He says, his arm noticeably extended. "I bring him forth." With a mighty pull, Galvatron stands before them. "Mighty Galvatron, you are returned to us at last." He says and bows to the lord and master of all Decepticons.

Galvatron91
2002-02-11, 05:04 AM
"Where am i?"

you are here

"Who are you?"

I am the one who has delivered you!

"I want answers!"

What answers do you seek? You live...you are reborn...you powers expanded as the one known as Gigatron intended them to be...what more do you need to know...Galvatron?

At that moment, Galvatron clasped the hand that was there...a portal was opening.

Now go forth Emperor of Destruction...bearer of the Matrix, go forth and stop the coming storm...

Pulling himself forward Galvatron could feel himself gaining a moment of realization. Then he was back and before him was a stranger and his most trusted general Gigatron.

Galvatron: "Yes...it seems I am reborn...and now no force in the Universe will stop me..."

Lastrites
2002-02-11, 06:24 AM
O.C.C. Thanks for the entrance guys, now lets get this play into action....

I.C.

It had been so long.

Across the alien landscape, the lithe female decepticon walked with the assuredness of a predator.

She smiled in anticipation as her visions had sent her to this spot.

Soon the liberator would arise.

And the universe would be rebuilt in his image.

Suddenly, she immediately stopped.

She was being stalked by another and by someone who normally knew what they were doing.

However she had both sight and hearing well beyond that of her kind and immediately caught on to the adversary.

The eyes on her Ram headed staff began to glow, preparing to smite her would be stalker.

Dead. A right fitting word, for a tomb. Gigatron wasted no time in returning to robot mode and approaching the unfamiliar Decepticon, but his stealth skills failed him. As the quarry spotted him, Gigatron stopped.

"You seek Galvatron. Don't you."

As she saw the large Predecon, her staff began to power down.

She calmly nodded in aggreement.

Last Rites:"Do you know where the liberator is?"

Lastrites
2002-02-11, 06:42 AM
Pulling himself forward Galvatron could feel himself gaining a moment of realization. Then he was back and before him was a stranger and his most trusted general Gigatron.

Galvatron: "Yes...it seems I am reborn...and now no force in the Universe will stop me..." [/B]

The female decepticon immediately dropped to one knee at his approach.

Last Rites: "My Lord, you have returned. Nothing could fill me with more happiness."

"The time of purfication has come and the universe will burn."

She begins to smile at this thought and she begins to laugh.

A very evil laugh that would put horror in lesser beings.

Reflector
2002-02-11, 10:31 PM
"Galvatron!" Gigatron exclaimed. "You live!"

In an instant, he ran to his leader.

"Much has changed. I'm not sure precisely, but... I've left Soundwave in charge of Earth. I pray that it is still safe."

Then, Gigatron remembered the two...

Weirdos.

... that had been surrounding Galvatron's revival. Both were Decepticons, but both were unfamiliar. Gigatron looked over Last Rites and Zorba.

"Now, if you two would be so kind as to tell me about yourselves."

Redstreak
2002-02-11, 11:13 PM
"In my experience, life stories are a waste of time," Zorba says coldly. "Is it not the point that whoever I am, I am here and I am on your side? The important thing is that I will serve Galvatron with unyielding resolve, to my dying breath. But if you must know, I defeated a number of rogue/dispelled/independent Decepticons in a tournament of strength. I have since been searching for Galvatron that I might serve him." He again bows to his leader. His sidearm is noticeable, and appears to be the only weapon he is carrying.

Redstreak
2002-02-11, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Redstreak

It appears to be a rift in space. As the Autobot shuttle nears Cybertron, it is easy to detect as something is spit out of it. It appears to be an Autobot, but whoever it is is very unconscious or possibly dead.

The figure drifts a little bit, but is directly in the path of the shuttle. Any movement seen is incidental, as the winds of space have caught him slightly.

Galvatron91
2002-02-11, 11:43 PM
Galvatron looked almost bewildered, but he felt powerful...and complete.

Galvatron: "Gigatron! My friend...it is good to see you again...and i assume from your response that you know these recruits as well as I. You two will have to forgive my suspicions, but it seems that I cannot trust anyone, save for Gigatron these days. You have sworn your loyalty to me....and that is one thing...but trust is something that can only be forged in the heat of battle."

Galvatron turned to face the two up close: "besides, i trust that once i find that moron Optitron and make my example out of him no Decepticon will ever be foolish enough to betray me again. Gigatron I need a full statis report...i must know where we are!"

Redstreak
2002-02-12, 01:02 AM
"Your trepidation is understandable," Zorba says. "I will do my best to earn your trust when it matters the most."

Reflector
2002-02-12, 02:43 AM
Gigatron was tempted to grin, but restrained himself.

I expected it wouldn't be long until Galvatron would hail me as his greatest soldier. This will serve me nicely in future, I should think. But then, what so far hasn't?

"We are in the Decepticon crypt," he reported. "Within Cybertron. I fear I cannot say what's become of Optitron; I've only been on Cybertron for a few minutes now. I was deactivated on my way here, trying to prevent Jhiaxus from --"

Oh yes.

"Galvatron. Jhiaxus has gone into the past... He's done the unthinkable. He's given the Liege Maximo the ultimate power! I fear that there's not much we can do now, but if they are not stopped, we will no longer have a universe to rule!"

Galvatron91
2002-02-12, 04:54 AM
Galvatron's face turned to one of pure rage at the mention of the Liege Maximo's name.

Galvatron: "WHAT?!? The defiler of my dreams!!! The blight upon the Decepticon name?!? The coward who sulked in the shadows while I and Jhiaxus fought his wars...while we paid the price and suffered the losses!?! Jhiaxus still serves this fool? After all these millions of years has he grown no more wiser? Zorba, Last Rites, you are new to the fold...what comes may very well be the darkest hour for our entire race. We must consolidate our forces, and to do that...I must crush Optitron! Zorba, Last Rites this mission it seems would suit you well. Optitron won't know you...therefore I need you to find him for me...do not confront him. Leave that to me...I will deal with him myself."

Galvatron then turned to his friend and general: "Gigatron, I must know all that you can tell me of this horror which Jhiaxus has unleashed..."

Lastrites
2002-02-12, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Reflector
"Galvatron!" Gigatron exclaimed. "You live!"

In an instant, he ran to his leader.

"Much has changed. I'm not sure precisely, but... I've left Soundwave in charge of Earth. I pray that it is still safe."

Then, Gigatron remembered the two...

Weirdos.

... that had been surrounding Galvatron's revival. Both were Decepticons, but both were unfamiliar. Gigatron looked over Last Rites and Zorba.

"Now, if you two would be so kind as to tell me about yourselves."

Last Rites: "Who I am is not important. I am merely a vessel to help the "liberator" on his journey.

"If you require a name, you may call me...Last Rites."

Redstreak
2002-02-12, 05:11 AM
"It'll be a pleasure, my Lord." Zorba says. "If I am getting this right well enough, I'd say Earth is a good place to start, maybe someone there knows something. What say you, Last Rites?"

Lastrites
2002-02-12, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
Galvatron looked almost bewildered, but he felt powerful...and complete.

Galvatron: "Gigatron! My friend...it is good to see you again...and i assume from your response that you know these recruits as well as I. You two will have to forgive my suspicions, but it seems that I cannot trust anyone, save for Gigatron these days. You have sworn your loyalty to me....and that is one thing...but trust is something that can only be forged in the heat of battle."

Last Rites: "If that is your will my Lord, so be it, " with an obvious tone of disappointment in her voice.

"What are your orders?"

Lastrites
2002-02-12, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Galvatron91
Galvatron's face turned to one of pure rage at the mention of the Liege Maximo's name.

Galvatron: "WHAT?!? The defiler of my dreams!!! The blight upon the Decepticon name?!? The coward who sulked in the shadows while I and Jhiaxus fought his wars...while we paid the price and suffered the losses!?! Jhiaxus still serves this fool? After all these millions of years has he grown no more wiser? Zorba, Last Rites, you are new to the fold...what comes may very well be the darkest hour for our entire race. We must consolidate our forces, and to do that...I must crush Optitron! Zorba, Last Rites this mission it seems would suit you well. Optitron won't know you...therefore I need you to find him for me...do not confront him. Leave that to me...I will deal with him myself."

"If that is your wish, my lord, we have no choice but to obey."

Lastrites
2002-02-12, 05:23 AM
"It'll be a pleasure, my Lord." Zorba says. "If I am getting this right well enough, I'd say Earth is a good place to start, maybe someone there knows something. What say you, Last Rites?"

Last rites: "Earth is the stronghold of the traitors, we must convert them back to the true way or destroy them like the DOGS they are!!!"

Galvatron91
2002-02-13, 03:40 AM
Galvatron was still quite irrate at the mention of the Liege Maximo.

No...I will not be consumed by the rages, I am Galvatron! I have a purpose and the Liege will not change that, no matter what he is planning...I shall see to it that the last thing the Liege witnesses will be me standing atop his ruined, broken body!

Galvatron gained his composure and turned once again to Gigatron.

Galvatron: "Allright my friend, in addition to needing to know exactly what the status of the Liege's plans that you know off, I need to know how our position on Earth holds up?"

Redstreak
2002-02-13, 03:51 AM
"Then let us go," Zorba says. "The traitors on that planet will not live much longer." He whips out the Autobot Destroyer and twirls it on his finger before replacing it in its holster. "Come, I have a ship out this way." He then starts for it.

Reflector
2002-02-13, 04:12 AM
Gigatron sighed. His hands met at the small of his back, his head tilted up, and he paced. Thoughts...

"Earth first," he began, still taking his circles. "When I left, the situation was flawless. We had established a continuous flow of super energon - the good stuff, I believe you're familiar - as well as positive relations with the humans. I had hoped to establish a base in Central City, from which to collect energy and repel Autobot attacks. The human army, as well as civilian population, would also serve our needs. So my plan went. As I said, Soundwave was left in charge when I decided to come to Cybertron. I should think everything went as planned..."

He paused, and sighed again.

"Jhiaxus... Well, I fear to speak aloud."

Gigatron leaned to Galvatron, and whispered the secret plan to him.

Galvatron91
2002-02-13, 04:32 AM
(OOC: Galvatron and Gigatron's responses will now be carried over into the Aftermath thread, so post for them there)

Lastrites
2002-02-13, 04:53 AM
"Then let us go," Zorba says. "The traitors on that planet will not live much longer."

Lastrites follows Zorba with a careful, catlike tread, stopping only to bow to Galvatron before entering the ship.

To be continued...

Redstreak
2002-02-15, 03:31 AM
The ship takes off for Earth. "Where did you come from, anyway?" Zorba inquires, looking over Lastrites. "I didn't see you at the tournament, and you do not resemble anyone I know to be an active Decepticon."

Lastrites
2002-02-15, 06:18 AM
The ship takes off for Earth. "Where did you come from, anyway?" Zorba inquires, looking over Lastrites. "I didn't see you at the tournament, and you do not resemble anyone I know to be an active Decepticon."

Lastrites is slightly amused at the interrogation from the hulking Zorba and decides to humor him with part of the truth. As the ship finally begins to stablize, she begins to speak.

"Well, my dear Zorba, I have been asleep for a very long time, and have only recently awakened due to 'his' calling. For it has been told that soon, very soon, it will be 'the coming'"

"But enough about me, you are one of those who 'he' didn't tell me about."

"What is your interest in the deliverer?"

The tone of her voice shows more curiousity then venom as she stares into the eyes of Zorba in a most unnerving manner.

As if studying his very soul.

Redstreak
2002-02-16, 12:25 AM
"He? What deliverer?" Zorba asks, looking cockeyed at Lastrites. "You're talking of a Decepticon messiah or something. That's as absurd as a Decepticon Matrix."

Lastrites
2002-02-16, 05:38 AM
"He? What deliverer?" Zorba asks, looking cockeyed at Lastrites. "You're talking of a Decepticon messiah or something. That's as absurd as a Decepticon Matrix."

Lastrites snaps back in anger, but then begins to laugh.

"I believe your trying to evade my question by making me angry."

"Who are you Zorba?"

Redstreak
2002-02-16, 06:39 PM
"I am exactly what I said I am, and if you doubt that, my Autobot Destroyer will have a few choice words for you." He draws his gun, twirls it on his finger, and returns it to its holster. "Galvatron shall lead the Decepticons again, and rule the universe."

Earth begins to come into view on their screen.

Lastrites
2002-02-16, 10:42 PM
Last rites looks amused by his response, almost giddy.

"Then we're in agreement then...excellent."

"Now then, my dear Zorba, now that the earth is finally in our sites. What is your plan to expose the traitors?"

"Perhaps something involving subtlety comes to mind."

Redstreak
2002-02-17, 07:41 PM
"If you have a plan I am willing to listen," Zorba says as he looks for a safe landing area. "I am not so stringent as to think that my way is the only way. This will require both of us in to be on the same page."

Lastrites
2002-02-18, 09:51 PM
"If you have a plan I am willing to listen," Zorba says as he looks for a safe landing area. "I am not so stringent as to think that my way is the only way. This will require both of us in to be on the same page."

There is a small pause before Lastrites begins to speak

"What we need is to...cover our options as it were."

"It is going to be hard enough to keep the traitors convinced of 2 decepticons showing up and declaring feality while trying to get the information we require."

"But one would make it much...easier."

"Since my dear Zorba, you fit the...decepticon ideal better then myself, I believe you should enter their camp and trick them into becoming one of them."

"Meanwhile, I will sneak in, wait and observe material that we wouldn't otherwise have access to."

"We will use direct laser communicators (to avoid having communication tapped) on pre planned days and locations to compare information."

"And should such a situation where you loyalty is questioned, simply capture me and expose myself as the 'traitor.' I am willing to take that risk to obtain the information we seek."

"This will be after any information information has been received by yourself and you are already returning to Lord Galvatron."

"Besides I don't think they can keep me for long. From the information I have received from 'he', I already have a plan of escaping when it does occur."

"I think that should cover our options for the first bit."

Redstreak
2002-02-19, 12:05 AM
"Decepticon ideal, nothing. I follow only Galvatron; to the ends of the universe if need be. And with my appearance I hardly blend in...you on the other hand will have a significantly easier time. In either case, I think staging something would be far better...that way their scout patrols can find you. I regenerate, so my even faking a serious injury is difficult."

The ship touches down, 100 miles from the Decepticon city. "Fifty miles; we go that far then I will take care of setting your injury up. I will shadow you all the way. At night we must find a place to meet that is strategically worthless to them. I suggest volunteering for night patrol as well. Once I have the information we need, we will determine a course of action."

Lastrites
2002-02-19, 12:22 AM
"Decepticon ideal, nothing. I follow only Galvatron; to the ends of the universe if need be. And with my appearance I hardly blend in...you on the other hand will have a significantly easier time. In either case, I think staging something would be far better...that way their scout patrols can find you. I regenerate, so my even faking a serious injury is difficult."

The ship touches down, 100 miles from the Decepticon city. "Fifty miles; we go that far then I will take care of setting your injury up. I will shadow you all the way. At night we must find a place to meet that is strategically worthless to them. I suggest volunteering for night patrol as well. Once I have the information we need, we will determine a course of action."

Lastrites is amused by this course of action.

"It definately has...distinct possibilities. Very well Zorba, I will follow along with your little plan for now, and we'll see what information can be obtained before we set down a course of action"

"Try not to enjoy the injury too much that you are about to inflict on my person."

As the doors to Zorba's ship, Lastrites calmly heads towards the door and stops beside the opening.?

"After you, " she says with a smirk.

Redstreak
2002-02-19, 05:03 AM
"Yes," Zorba says and walks out. He realizes even more now that this plan will work...a disabled Decepticon female? Who, short of Soundwave, maybe, would go against his urges?

"I need you to give me a ride, as I cannot transform anymore. I will keep the wound simple; what I'll do is remove a simple yet necessary component from your leg and create some simulated blast marks around that area. Now, Decepticons are easily affable to those of the female persuasion, so use your wiles if you feel you need to. But do not forget the mission."

Lastrites
2002-02-19, 07:19 AM
"Yes," Zorba says and walks out. He realizes even more now that this plan will work...a disabled Decepticon female? Who, short of Soundwave, maybe, would go against his urges?

"I need you to give me a ride, as I cannot transform anymore. I will keep the wound simple; what I'll do is remove a simple yet necessary component from your leg and create some simulated blast marks around that area. Now, Decepticons are easily affable to those of the female persuasion, so use your wiles if you feel you need to. But do not forget the mission."

"Well then, my dear Zorba, ask and yee shall receive," Lastrites says with a semi-seductive tone.

She then begins her deliberately slow transformation into a giant red and black mantis.

"Now which leg would you...like?"

Redstreak
2002-02-21, 01:00 AM
Zorba jumps off as they arrive at the approximate halfway point between the shuttle and the city. "Matters not to me," he says. "I'll go for the left one."
He whips out the Destroyer and cranks it down below level one, so it is no more than an incisory laser. He carefully cuts into Lastrites' left leg and removes a flexor component which enables the knee joint to properly communicate with the ankle and foot. For effectiveness, he frays several of the connecting circuits then uses the laser to create the blast marks he needs on the outside of the leg.

Walking around to Lastrites' front, he shows her the component. "I'll keep this with me in case they don't have one for some reason." he hands her a small device. "That is a com amplifier; it should enable you to send a reasonably strong distress call. I will be out of sight once we detect their approach. Luck to you, lady Decepticon."

He nods his head in respect then steps back. "Remember to look helpless," he says with a grin.

Lastrites
2002-02-21, 06:39 AM
Zorba jumps off as they arrive at the approximate halfway point between the shuttle and the city. "Matters not to me," he says. "I'll go for the left one."
He whips out the Destroyer and cranks it down below level one, so it is no more than an incisory laser. He carefully cuts into Lastrites' left leg and removes a flexor component which enables the knee joint to properly communicate with the ankle and foot. For effectiveness, he frays several of the connecting circuits then uses the laser to create the blast marks he needs on the outside of the leg.

Walking around to Lastrites' front, he shows her the component. "I'll keep this with me in case they don't have one for some reason." he hands her a small device. "That is a com amplifier; it should enable you to send a reasonably strong distress call. I will be out of sight once we detect their approach. Luck to you, lady Decepticon."

He nods his head in respect then steps back. "Remember to look helpless," he says with a grin.

Lastrites seems surprisingly stoic about the whole opperation and barely flinches as Zorba takes out the key component.

"I am hardly ever...helpless, but I'll put on a great show."

"You might want to do my wings as well, otherwise, it will seem rather incomplete, and rather suspicious."

To be continued in Aftermath...