PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] The Blackness of Space...

Lastrites
2002-02-13, 01:38 AM
O.C.C. Redstreak, let me know if I am not playing your character well, in character. I've taken a few liberties to get this show a rolling.

Since the universe began, nothing was more haunting then the depths of deep space.

Unlike solar systems, where you could at least see stars, comets, planets and other instellar phenomina, all their was in deep space was blackness.

There wasn't even any sound from the thrusters of a small decepticon shuttle as it hurtled its way towards the earth.

Inside wasn't all that different as the unlikely duo tried their
darndest to keep the silence of space...

Zorba was less the impressed.

Since the ship took off on Galvatron's infiltration mission, it had been pretty much dead quiet. Last Rites had pretty much assumed a meditative trance and seemed to be totally oblivious to her surroundings.

He had pretty much given up on any sort of small talk, when she immediately rose to her feet.

"Zorba, what has happened in the recent past? I have been asleep for several millennia and while this space is familiar, I insist that I be informed about what has changed in the universe."

"He has commanded it."

Redstreak
2002-02-13, 01:49 AM
2 things: one, I'd prefer you not use my character at all, esp. not without clearing it with me beforehand.
Two, if I am understanding how this RPG is run, you should keep this in the other thread, not separate it into another one. I'm sure enough to say that Galvy will not want a bunch of little threads running around. You'll notice the other threads have hundreds of replies. Use that as your guide.

R.

Lastrites
2002-02-13, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Redstreak
2 things: one, I'd prefer you not use my character at all, esp. not without clearing it with me beforehand.
Two, if I am understanding how this RPG is run, you should keep this in the other thread, not separate it into another one. I'm sure enough to say that Galvy will not want a bunch of little threads running around. You'll notice the other threads have hundreds of replies. Use that as your guide.

R.

O.C.C.

Err, I thought I sent you a private message and was waiting for a response.

Redstreak
2002-02-13, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Lastrites

O.C.C.

Err, I thought I sent you a private message and was waiting for a response.

Then WAIT for the response, do not jump ahead like this. And you did not ask for my permission to play Zorba temporarily. You asked what I had planned, that's all. I will post, in the other thread, when I have readied my plans. OK?

Lastrites
2002-02-13, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Redstreak

Then WAIT for the response, do not jump ahead like this. And you did not ask for my permission to play Zorba temporarily. You asked what I had planned, that's all. I will post, in the other thread, when I have readied my plans. OK?

Alright then, I can wait...I'll remove this thread for now, once you've aknowledged this response.

Yesh.

Redstreak
2002-02-13, 02:02 AM
All right. Gimme an hour or so to post it; I am gonna do some novel writing right now, so when I'm done I should be ready to roll.

R.

Lastrites
2002-02-13, 02:11 AM
O.O.C. k and sorry for the inconvience.