PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Edge of the Abyss: Rising Tide (Nemesis)

Pages : [1] 2

Warcry
2005-05-30, 04:39 AM
As Gigatron and his command staff move to take advantage of the supposed death of Optimus Prime, the technical staff works to restore the Nemesis to full funtionality. Meanwhile, the Decepticons begin planning for a mission to Nebulos in order to foil a suspicious Autobot expedition.

In the belly of the ship, a poltergiest irritates members of the Mayhem Attack Squad. Elsewhere, members of the faction adjust to their new (or in some cases, old) home.

optimusskids
2005-05-30, 09:08 AM
Pounce replied

"understood am proceeding there now."

He padded down the coridor enroute for Ratbat's office

Tempest
2005-05-30, 11:52 AM
Tempest looked at Echoshift then at the cape. He smiled.

"Becasue it makes me look more distingushed." He paused and pressed down on the shoulder lepels. The cape reformed around his body. "That and it has slightly great enviromental conditional properties."

He pressed his lepels again and the cape shifted back into its smooth silver sheeting.

Heinrad
2005-05-30, 04:23 PM
Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -dodging the flying debris, fireball forming in each hand, flings both fireballs at the ghost, the crackling, spitting balls of electricity screaming towards the apparition, both on a course to impact and explode in the center of the ghost-

Sixswitch
2005-05-30, 04:44 PM
Windrazor allowed himself a smile, and a moment of humility.
"Thank you, Gigatron. I shall endeavour not to let the Decepticons down."

"Now, I believe that I have some settling in and familiarisation to do. I shall need access to personel files and troop rosters. And somewhere to read them. Finally, I shall need directions to the medbay. I took minor damage in the encounter."

(OOC: Still unsure about the Constructors - I'll post more with them later)

Warcry
2005-05-30, 09:46 PM
Lower Levels

The fireballs detonated in the exact centre of the ghost, crackling lines running out to the edge of the projection.

"Gah!" The image stabilized itself. "That hurt."

The image launched itself towards Bugly.

"Now I have to hurt you!"

Bugly frowned, lightning arcing from his hands into the otherworldly apperition. The image flickered, but kept advancing until it struck him dead-on. Enveloped by the ghost, energy crackled over the blue-and-grey Decepticon's body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Bugly fell to the ground, tendrils of smoke rising from melted patches on his armour.

The ghost moved away from him, turning to Bludgeon and Banzai-Tron.

"Which of you wants to be next?"

Hatemonger's Office

"The medical bay is three levels down. Have your wounds tended to first." Gigatron nodded to Windrazor, his confidence in the aerospace commander bouyed by the way that he put his duties ahead of his personal wellbeing. "Afterwards, Ratbat can see to assigning you an office and assigning the neccessary security clearences."

A cutting glare sent towards the fuel auditor told him that he would tolerate no obstruction in this matter. Then the Decepticon leader cast one final gaze over the assembled officers.

"Tend to your duties, my servants." He turned on his heel and headed out of the office, but stopped as he was standing in the doorway. "Whether Prime's death is real or merely an Autobot ruse, I expect you to take full advantage of it. Cooperation between your respective commands is required. Fail me at your own peril."

Before his underlings could reply, Gigatron strode out of the office. The door slid shut behind him.

Skystream
2005-05-30, 10:10 PM
"That and it has slightly great enviromental conditional properties."

Echoshift watched in silence while Tempest gave his demonstration. The grey Eurofighter had admittedly thought it rather silly for a transformer to be wearing a cape, not to mention it was a bit too fancy for his tastes-- not the sort of thing he'd go in for at all. But wisely kept his words to himself, lest he in some way offend the other Decepticon and find himself on the wrong end of that sword. And speaking of weapons causing injury...

Echoshift winced. His wing had chosen that precise moment to remind him what he'd been planning to do before getting distracted. He glanced at Thundercracker before turning back to Tempest.

"Nice seeing you again, Tempest. But I've gotta be off to Medbay to get this--" here he paused to indicate the damaged wing. "--fixed up. Coming, Thundercracker?"

optimusskids
2005-05-30, 10:13 PM
Pounce stalked through the entrance of Ratbat's office and settled down .

Heinrad
2005-05-30, 10:52 PM
Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -electricity crackling around his gauntlets, flings fireball after fireball at the ghost-

Rampage01
2005-05-30, 11:28 PM
Mess Hall

"Yep, I got 'em." Hooligan replies to Wildrider, giving a quick thumbs up.

He then notices the carvings on the table in front of the Stunticon and studies them for a moment. "What are you making?"

Ravage
2005-05-30, 11:41 PM
Hatemonger watched as Gigatron left then saw an energy spike on his system read out for the Nemesis.

"What the..." Hatemonger said outloud.

"Attention Decepticons, I am looking for a small group of Decepticons to check an energy disturbance in the hull of the ship. Let me know your intentions and we will meet in 5 minutes." Hatemonger stood up.

"Pardon me, but there is something odd going on here." He said turning off all of the readouts and holovids on his desk and locking them with passwords he headed out of his office.

Random Sweep
2005-05-31, 02:54 AM
Unsure about what he could do to harm such a creature, Banzai-tron fired a shot from his plasma pistol at the apparition

Warcry
2005-05-31, 05:05 AM
Hatemonger's Office

Ratbat watched silently as first Gigatron, then Hatemonger left the office. He glanced at the general's computer console, momentarily tempted to try and access his files while he was away. But he quickly dismissed the idea; it would be unseemly to do such a thing in front of the other commanding officers. And besides...he had killed off his cryptographer.

"I have business to attend to as well," he told the assembled officers as he strode out the door. A dozen strides put him at the door to his own office, which he entered.

Noting that Pounce had already arrived, the fuel auditor nodded briskly.

"You have something to report?"

Scorponok stalked out of Hatemonger's office, towards his own.

Medical Bay

Hook arrived and began gathering the componants he would need to rebuild Squeezeplay. Hearing Hatemonger's order, he scoffed. Such missions were for his lessers, after all.

If the problem turns out to be technical, he can call us in in due course.

Lower Levels

Bugly pushed himself up to his knees and glared at the ghostly figure that had hurt him.

That's going to cost it, he thought as he tried (and failed) to get to his feet, just as soon as I can stand up, that is.

He started to run a trickle of spark energy to his leg servos, trying to steady and strengthen them.

The ghost roared in rage as Bludgeon's fireballs impacted, but showed no sign of slowing. Banzai-Tron's plasma blast flew right through him, obviously hurting him but doing significantly more damage to the bulkhead behind him.

"Very well, shelled one. You just volunteered."

The ghost floated menacingly towards Bludgeon, obviously intending to do to him what it had done to Bugly.

Heinrad
2005-05-31, 06:20 AM
Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -draws katana, holding it in his right hand, brings left hand down, panel in his gauntlet opening up and the hilt of his energo-katana slides out, slides his hand around the grip and ignites the energo-katana, electricity crackling around his right hand and the katana, moves forward, both blades slashing in a strike that would normally disembowel and decapitate the target-

optimusskids
2005-05-31, 06:22 AM
Pounce looked the Auditor up and down a new experience in itself as his previous form had been so small.

"I see you got your upgrade. I infiltrated the Squishy facility as requested and obtained the data files. What are my orders now."

Tempest
2005-05-31, 08:25 AM
Tempest looked as Echoshift and Thundercracker left for the medbay. Tempest started to walk towards his quarters when he heard General Hatemonger made his message. He walked to the nearest comlink and opened a secure channel to the general.

"Tempest to Hatemonger, I am able to check it out." He signed off and opened the secruity panel. He entered the Nemesis's computer and found the energy disturbance.

Odd

Just then Tempest saw Hatemonger walk past. He strode faster to catch up to him.

Ravage
2005-05-31, 10:49 AM
Hatemonger saw as Tempest walked up behind him.

"I am going to wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else is coming otherwise it's just us." He said and waited.

Infecticon
2005-05-31, 08:30 PM
Mess Hall

" Pictures of scrapped Autobots" Wildrider said, then started to point them out " See, that one is being smelted, that one exploded, that one had his head ripped off and that one is being stepped on by a gestalt."
----------

Nightracer's room

Thinking about Hatemonger's message, Nightracer disciding that she didn't have anything better to do. So, Nightracer openned up a commlink to Hatemonger.

" Count me in" Nightracer said as she looked over her computer screen once more, then logged out and exited her room.

Random Sweep
2005-06-01, 02:56 AM
Following Bludgeons lead, Banzai-Tron struck at the Apparition with a move which would have severed the left leg of a nornal mech

Ravage
2005-06-01, 03:38 AM
Hatemonger waited for Nightracer to arrive before heading to the hull.

Infecticon
2005-06-01, 05:23 AM
It took Nightracer some time to walk from her room to the place were Hatemonger and Tempest were waiting, but she did it as fast as she could.

Warcry
2005-06-01, 05:31 AM
Ratbat's Office

Ratbat settled in behind his desk, relishing the sensation of sitting on a chair rather than perching on it, before he answered Pounce.

"Excellent work. For now, you may consider yourself off-duty. Familiarize yourself with this facility and do whatever you must to prepare yourself for your next assignment. I should have new orders for you shortly."

He tapped at his computer console for a few seconds, then looked back up at the infiltrator.

"Do you have the files on you?"

Scorponok's Office

The huge Decepticon sat behind his equally-huge desk, going over personnel records for the Nebulos mission.

Scorponok tabbed his comlink.

"Spinister, report to my office immediately."

"Aye, sir," was the Targetmaster's somewhat-confused reply. "On my way."

Lower Levels

Bludgeon and Banzai-Tron's blades seemingly sliced through the ghost as if through thin air. However, brighter streaks of colour were left behind in thier wake, and the ghost was visably pained by the attacks.

"DIE!!!"

It changed course in mid-air, launching itself at Banzai-Tron and trying to envelop him.

Bugly remained in a daze, on one knee and mostly immobile.

optimusskids
2005-06-01, 06:34 AM
Pounce retrieved the data from subspace and handed it over to Ratbat

Ravage
2005-06-01, 12:09 PM
Hatemonger looked at everyone.

"Ok, let's go see whats going on." Hatemonger said leading the way. He followed a skimatic of the ship in his optics as they started for the disturbance.

Heinrad
2005-06-01, 02:19 PM
(OOC: Must come up with some names for sword strikes....)

Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -swinging round, deactivates energo-katana and dissipates the electrical field he's generating around his normal katana, stabs it at the center of the ghost's torso-

Random Sweep
2005-06-01, 04:47 PM
Banzai-Tron was quick to dodge, however the Ghost was quicker and a large portion of his upper body was enveloped by the Ghosts form, dropping the Actionmaster to his knees with a scream of pain

Infecticon
2005-06-01, 07:59 PM
Nightracer followed after Hatemonger, looking around for anything that could be causing the problem.

Warcry
2005-06-02, 04:14 AM
Ratbat's Office

Ratbat took the datacard from Pounce, inserted it into his terminal, then nodded in satisfaction at what it showed.

"Excellent," he said at last. "Yes, this will be more than adequate..."

He turned the the clone infiltrator.

"Again, good work. If there's nothing else, you're dismissed."

Scorponok's Office

Spinister walked in, nodding politely to the larger Decepticon before sitting in one of the visitors' chairs.

"You asked to see me?"

"I did." Scorponok tossed a datapad across the desk to the Targetmaster. "You've been selected to lead the unit we will be sending to intercept the Autobots' expedition to Nebulos. That pad contains crew roster recommendations and mission goals. Study it, note any changes you think are needed, then return to me. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Scorponok nodded. "Good. Dismissed."

Lower Levels

As Banzai-Tron fell, the ghost floated upwards out of the range of Bludgeon's sword strikes.

optimusskids
2005-06-02, 06:27 AM
Pounce optics flared yellow.

"I aim to please. I will now be off duty. When you have further orders you know how to contact me."

He stalked out of the office.

Heinrad
2005-06-02, 06:36 AM
Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -places energo-katana hilt in holder on his katana sheath, looks up at the ghost, runs towards Bugly, using the dazed Pretender as a springboard, leaping into the air, connecting with and pushing off the ceiling, flying towards the ghost, slashing at it with his katana-

Ravage
2005-06-02, 12:16 PM
Tempest, Nightracer and Hatemonger arrived at the source of the disturbance.

Hatemonger opened the door and saw Banzai-Tron and Bludgeon attacking a spectre.

"What in the world?" Hatemonger said outloud as he drew his energon saber and looked at Nightracer and Tempest.

"Be wary of the weapon systems you use. We do not want to wreck the hull." He said still trying to figure out why a ghost was in the Nemesis of all places.

Tempest
2005-06-02, 02:18 PM
Tempest looked on as Hatemonger opened the door and was surpised to see what he was seeing.

What the hell?!

Tempest withdrew his left pistol from subspace and opened a subpocket on his right side. He opened up his pistol and placed in 3 static charged bullets with a rubber coating. The fourth bullet was a smoke bullet. He fired the three static bullets at the walls then he fired the smoke bullet at the object. He then withdrew his sword and went to a defensive position behind Bludgeon.

Random Sweep
2005-06-02, 05:28 PM
Banzai-Tron summoned all his focus simply to be able to stand again after the Ghosts attack.

Standing unsteadily, Banzai-Tron pressed a button on his swords cross-peice and with Shiiick the Spark extractor was exposed.

Banzai-tron then took another few moments to both center himself and to allow Bludgeon to complete his attack.

Infecticon
2005-06-02, 06:26 PM
Looks like Starscream wasn't the only seeker who stay behind after death, Nightracer thought as she brought out her sniper rifle and switched her usual amo for something more usefull.

Warcry
2005-06-02, 08:44 PM
Ratbat's Office

As Pounce walked back out, Ratbat began to study the data he had brought in very carefully.

Lower Levels

Bugly was knocked back to the ground as Bludgeon used him as a springboard. The airborne skull-faced Pretender managed to slash his sword through the floating ghost, though Bugly still wasn't quite sure what that was going to accomplish...though each blow caused it pain, they didn't seem to be doing any actual damage to the thing.

Pushing himself back up, the master of Circuit-Su managed to rise unsteadily to his feet. Summoning his own Pretender shell from subspace, he grudgingly allowed it to seal around him. Its repair systems began to repair the damage that the ghost had done.

Now clad in his insectoid shell, Bugly flew up off the ground until he floated at the same level as the poltergiest. His translucent wings gave off a steady drone as he hovered in place, studying the apparition. His multifaceted optic sensors scanned the creature, as well as his comrades and any potentially dangerous or useful object in the room (and noting the arrival of Hatemonger & co.), at the same time that he sent a probing tendril of mental energy towards the ghost.

Everything has a weakness. What, I wonder, is yours?

Tempest's attack only seemed to irritate the ghost, which started to drift menacingly down towards the newcomers.

"More fools? In my time, the Decepticons weren't so eager to charge off to their own deaths!"

Tempest
2005-06-02, 11:55 PM
Tempest looked as the Smoke bullet did absolutely nothing and the static charge was supposed to hold it in place and stop it going through walls. He had hoped that would work at least. He stopped as he realised when the object was moving towards him.

"F*** this"

Tempest held his sword in a spear position and threw it straight throught the centre of that damn object.

Heinrad
2005-06-03, 01:31 AM
Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -lands, fireball forming in his left hand, flings it at the ghost-

Ravage
2005-06-03, 04:58 AM
Hatemonger looked at the ghost and laughed.

"Hmm perphaps we have went at this all wrong." He yelled to the ghost hoping the other Decepticons would hold their fire.

"Who are you and why are you here?" He asked hand ready on his energon saber just in case.

Warcry
2005-06-04, 04:18 AM
Lower Levels

Bugly shook his head in disgust as Tempest spat out a patently unneccessary human curse, then threw his sword at the ghost.

Imbecile...

The blade cut through the spectre's midsection, leaving a slightly darker patch where it penetrated, but otherwise doing no damage...at least, not to the ghost. The bulkhead it was arcing towards, on the other hand, would be a different matter.

The Pretender sent an arc of lightning out, intercepting the sword in mid-air and knocking it to the ground.

"Guns are ranged weapons," Bugly said as he turned to glare at Tempest, "swords are not. Learn the difference, please."

The ghost turned to Hatemonger, chuckling.

"Who I am is unimportant. Why I'm here... the ghost's mirth disappeared. "That's a long, interesting story. Suffice it to say that I'm here because your leader got me killed in a flurry of stupidity."

The spectre smiled.

"And that's why, once I've finished with you, I'm going to go upstairs and kill Megatron myself!"

(OOC: No, that wasn't a typo...)

Ratbat's Office

As the fuel auditor was busying himself perusing a series of routine reports, a knock came from his doorway.

"Come," he said, thinking that perhaps Pounce had returned with some extra bit of information. Instead, Scrapper walked in. Ratbat leaned back slightly in his chair and steepled his claws before speaking.

"Have a seat," he said with a note of friendliness in his voice. "What brings you to me?"

The Constructicon leader settled into one of Ratbat's stylishly understated visitors' chairs, then handed a datapad across the desk to him.

"My associates and I have drawn up plans for a new device," Scrapper said. "It will allow us to extract the sparks of fallen Decepticons from surviving Nebulan partners, one of whom has volunteered to test the procedure. It could have other applications as well, especially if we ever encounter a spark ghost like Starscream again."

Ratbat glanced over the plans, nodding in approval. "Very efficient, Scrapper. I see here that you require five tonnes of carbon to make this design a reality."

"Yes, sir." The engineer nodded. "Preferably in diamond form, though if pressed we could sythesize the crystals later."

"You will need a military strike to liberate such a large quantity of diamonds," the auditor pointed out. "But I think the potential benefits of your project outweigh such an expence. Do you have a target in mind?"

"No, sir." Scrapper shook his head. "I thought I would leave the tactics to someone better trained in that area."

"Again, very efficient." Ratbat nodded. "Then we will start scanning the databases for diamond reserves immediately."

As he started to tap away at his console, the auditor felt a slight shiver...a sense of unease at this new project, perhaps? He forced it away, though...superstition was extremely inefficient.

Heinrad
2005-06-04, 04:54 AM
Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -scowls up at the ghost- "Then you are a fool. Megatron is dead, and with him his schemes of megolomania." -scowl deepens- "Or perhaps you are a coward, given the numerous chances to deal with Megatron you would have had while the Decepticons were based here."

Ravage
2005-06-04, 05:07 AM
Hatemonger looked at the Spectre.

"I cannot vouch for whatever occured that lead to your untimely dimise. But Megatron is dead. The Decepticons are being lead anew. Either way the old ways of the Decepticons died with Megatron. Now we are lead by a new leader Gigatron he is preparing us for our battle to save Cybertron from the Quintessians." He explained and waited to see the ghosts reaction.

Infecticon
2005-06-04, 05:15 AM
While watching Tempest make his attacks with both his gun and sword, Nightracer hung back. Not because she was scared of the ghost, but because Nightracer wasn't the right 'Con to take on a ghost. From she observed, it seemed as if blades and different kinds of energy (lightening, energon) had the most effects on the ghost. While Nightracer had bullets that had an electrical charge, there was no garentee that they would work on something that was body less and blades were not a weapon she knew how to use. As much as she hated to admit it, there was little she could do in this fight.

Tempest
2005-06-04, 05:44 AM
Tempest looked at Bugly and snarled. He used his energy reserves and summoned his sword back to his side and stopped his attack. He looked at the and then Hatemonger, wondering what would happen next.

Warcry
2005-06-05, 05:10 AM
Lower Levels

The ghost floated in place, seemingly mulling over what it had been told. Finally, it spoke.

"You lie! How can these things have happened when it has only been a short time since this vessel crashed on it's way back to Cybertron with the energon we'd plundered from Earth?"

Ravage
2005-06-05, 05:24 AM
Hatemonger quickly flicked his hand back telling the others not to attack. He then turned off his energon saber and placed it back in his holster.

"It's been ages since this vessel crashed. The war against the Autobots has raged for thousands of years." Hatemonger said while running a few commands in his CPU and then had a holovid appeared in the room.

"Let this show you whats happened."

Suddenly, it played footage of the wars against the Autobots, the rise of Unicron, the deaths of Megatron and possible Death of Galvatron, the rules of the new Decepticon leadership and concluded with the battle at Metroplex with various other footage as needed.

Warcry
2005-06-05, 06:43 AM
Lower Levels

"Impossible!," the ghost snapped, fury gleaming in what would have been the optics if it had been a physical being. "It was only a few days ago that we raided the fleshling rocket base to get the last energon we needed to blast off this planet and go home! Only a few days since Starscream's trechery and Megatron's stupidity allowed an Autobot to stow away onboard and sabotage us! Only a few days since the crash, when those of us in the lower-level crew quarters were crushed!"

The phantom glared venomously at Hatemonger.

"For your deception, I should kill you where you stand! And I will...unless you can prove that your ludicrous fantasies are true."

OOC: In case you hadn't guessed, this guy was one of the generic, oddly-coloured seekers that was with Megatron's bunch on Earth during MTMTE, then never showed up again. He died when the Decepticons' new space cruiser crashed at the end of the episode. :)

Infecticon
2005-06-05, 07:09 AM
While Nightracer found the ghost's story interesting, she perfered looking into old memory circuits and 'meeting ghosts' there.

Igos Du Inka
2005-06-05, 02:27 PM
Nick: Lord Gigatron, I've Returned from Io, permission to infiltrate the Autobots. With the chemical I created Browning can discuse himself as an Autobot for up to a week. I'll give you any news on Prime.

Ravage
2005-06-05, 03:18 PM
Hatemonger would be rolling his optics if he could. He looked back up at the ghost.

"Your proof is all around you. If you wish more then leave the ship and see for yourself. There is no point in being stuck here for an eternity when there is so much to see. Besides, your energy would be far better spend destroying those who killed you to begin with. Remember, as much as you blame Megatron it was Mirage that boarded the ship and caused it to crash."

Hatemonger thought to himself as he spoke, trying to reason with lunatics usually is not the best course of action but it beat blowing a hole in the hull with his fusion cannon.

optimusskids
2005-06-05, 04:30 PM
Pounce prowled down a corridor looking for company.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-06-06, 12:43 AM
While waiting for Thrust to respond, StarBlade kept part of her attention on anyone moving through the corridors. She hated being caught unawares.

Warcry
2005-06-06, 04:43 AM
Command Deck

Gigatron glared down at Nick.

"Very well, fleshling. You and your partner may go. But if you fail, don't bother coming back."

The Decepticon leader strode through the doors of his office, allowing them to shut behind him.

"Maximum privacy mode," he snapped. The computer beeped to signal that it had recieved the order, preventing any but the highest of Gigatron's servants from disturbing him.

At the very least, it would keep the human out.

Lower Levels

The ghost seemed to become less solid, somehow.

"This 'proof' you mention is madness!" he raged, but some of the conviction was gone from his voice. "Why should I believe you, when you are so obviously willing to blame Megatron's leadership failures on the Autobots?"

The ghost's voice seemed to catch, almost as if he wanted to believe what Hatemonger said.

Ratbat's Office

Scrapper looked up from the terminal he was using.

"Here's one," he said.

Ratbat walked out from behind his desk and moved to stand behind the Constructicon. "Yes," he said. "Yes, that would do nicely. A limited EDC presence, far enough from Autobase to make it hard for them to respond in force, and mroe than enough diamonds to meet our needs."

"Should I assemble a team, then?" Scrapper queried. "Or should I just take my unit?"

"Neither," Ratbat answered. "I'll send the Mayhems. You can attach one or two of your men to the squad to oversee the technical aspects of the operation."

Scrapper nodded. "Aye, sir."

Ravage
2005-06-06, 12:31 PM
Hatemonger looked at the ghost.

"Megatron was not as you say a terrible leader. Just nobody noticed with the one Autobot with cloaking ablities board the shuttle. As I have said he is the one you should be trying to possess. Remember we have had many leaders before Megatron and many after." Hatemonger paused and brought up the holovid showing other leaders from the Decepticon army past and present along with the new reels of the current happenings on Earth.

"I can tell you as a memeber of the Decepticon command, if there was something we could do to bring you back online. We would." He waited to see the ghosts reaction.

Arcee
2005-06-06, 08:01 PM
"Some feels strange even to me," Thrust admitted to StarBlade. "It's probably normal when you haven't been somewhere for a while." He didn't really know what else to say - he still wasn't familiar enough with the assassin to comfortably make small talk with her.

"Something is weird, though." He warily glanced around the corridor - perhaps her mood had rubbed off on him.
---------

While they continued to make their way to the med bay, Thundercracker talked to Echoshift. "What a silly guy, with that cape of his. The last Seeker who had to prance around like that was Starscream. Or so I've heard - I was technically dead while he did his great stage show. For shame - Skywarp and I would have stuffed something into the Constructicons' trumpets..." Thundercracker grinned at the thought.

[OOC: I guess they can arrive at the med bay in the next post, hm?]

AngelOfDeath124
2005-06-06, 11:57 PM
StarBlade nodded.

"There is an odd feeling about this place... Almost as if the ghosts of the past haunt it." Yep, too many years living on this rock have obviously rubbed off on the assassin. Her optics shifted to look at Thrust, half waiting to hear him call her crazy.

Warcry
2005-06-07, 04:46 AM
Lower Levels

"Nnnn..."

The ghost glared at Hatemonger, but the venom was gone from him.

"What would you have me do, then? Just float around here? Fade off into the abyss? Float off to find this Autobot, who for all I know is already dead?"

optimusskids
2005-06-07, 06:20 AM
Pounce padded slowly into the mess hall and looked around

Ravage
2005-06-08, 04:13 AM
Hatemonger thought for a few moments then had the holovid reappear.

"There is your killer." He snarled points at footage of Mirage. "HE lives, you fell in the honor of the Decepticons he lives using his cowardly ablities to murder our kind. Him and the Autobots should be where your qualm lies not us." Hatemonger explained and waited to see how the ghost reacted.

Warcry
2005-06-08, 06:54 AM
Lower Levels

The ghost stared hard at Hatemonger.

"And where, pray tell, would I find this Autobot?"

Ravage
2005-06-08, 02:03 PM
Hatemonger then brought up an image of the world.

"Here at the Autobot base." He said pointing at the map.

optimusskids
2005-06-08, 03:04 PM
Pounce surveyed the mess hall and assessed the situation. He left on his refresher tour of the ship if he needed to talk to the Stunticons later he could always return. In the next corridor he stumbled acrosss he saw a gaggle of seekers and followed them they seemed to be going to medbay.

Infecticon
2005-06-08, 07:53 PM
Mess Hall

As Pounce came and left, the Stunticons basically ignored him. They knew Pounce had been there, but had saw no need to talk to him. After all, he hadn't talked to them, thus was probably looking for some thing or some one else.
---------

Lower Levels

Nightracer almost grinned behind her face mask when she figured out what Hatemonger was doing.

Skystream
2005-06-08, 08:08 PM
Echoshift chuckled at the mental image. "That would've proved kinda funny. And yeah, Tempest did look a bit silly. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. He wasn't wearing it while we were out on the mission though," he told Thundercracker, as the two of them wandered into the Medbay and looked around to see if anyone was free.

Warcry
2005-06-09, 04:11 AM
Spinister's Office

Having finished poring over the data that Scorponok had given him, the Targetmaster was busying himself creating a final roster for the expedition. After spending some time on that, Spinister nodded in satisfaction; the list was finalized.

Not a moment too soon, he thought to himself as he glanced at the latest comm intercept from their bug at Autobase. The Autobot unit is departing.

Taking his padd into hand, Spinister stood and headed for the door.

Ratbat's Office

The fuel auditor tabbed his comlink on.

"Bludgeon, gather your team and report to my office. I have an assignment for you."

Lower Levels

The spectre nodded.

"Indeed? Then perhaps I need to pay a visit to the Autobot base..."

It started to float towards the outer bulkhead.

"But if you are lying, I will be back to destroy you."

The phantom floated out through the bulkhead, leaving the assembled Decepticons alone in the heavily-damaged storage room.

Tempest
2005-06-09, 04:20 AM
Tempest watched as the ghost floated through the walls. He looked around the room and all the Decepticons standing inside.

"What just happened?"

Infecticon
2005-06-09, 05:23 AM
" Exactly what it looked like. To put it simply, Hatemonger convinced a dead Decepticon seeker to seek his revenge on the Autobots instead of us" Nightracer said calmly.

Tempest
2005-06-09, 05:46 AM
"Oh ... how the hell does a dead seeker that died over two decades ago just re-appear out of no-where and thinks it was just a few days ago that he was killed?"

(OOC: Not having a go at the storyline, but I think most of the decepticons will be thinking 'WTF just happened?')

Ravage
2005-06-09, 12:42 PM
Hatemonger smiled.

"He was killed by the enemy. His enemy was not us. Now we just need to be ready for if the Autobots try to convince him that we killed him not the Actions of Mirage." He looked at the group of Decepticons.

"Good work, the hull is intact no major damage. Feel free to go about your duties." With that he left the room and started back to his office giving a quick report to the Decepticon command group.

Infecticon
2005-06-09, 08:27 PM
" Stranger things have happened" Nightracer said as she returned her sniper rifle back to subspace and started to leave the room.

Warcry
2005-06-10, 07:14 AM
Scorponok's Office

Spinister entered and immediately handed the clawed commander the mission datapad.

"The finalized roster," he said. "Weirdwolf and Carnivac still haven't arrived; we may have to...extract them from whatever situation they are in before leaving the system. I've added one more member to the squad you recommended, in case either of our wayward troops are injured."

Scorponok scanned over the report, then nodded.

"Acceptable. But time seems to be on the Autobots' side right now, so you'll have to do without tactical advice from Shockwave. Assemble the present members of your team for a mission briefing immediately."

"Aye, sir." Spinister saluted, then spun on his heel and headed for the door. Once he was out in the corridor, he activated his comlink.

"Tracer, StarBlade, Scalpel, Quake and Thundercracker, report to the main conference room immediately for a mission briefing."

The Targetmaster nodded to himself; the team was a good one, especially with the last-minute addition of Thundercracker to the roster.

Lower Levels

Bugly watched the ghost float off, then dropped to the ground.

"Well, that was educational..." He glanced over at Hatemonger. "Excellent work, General."

Arcee
2005-06-10, 08:19 AM
"Don't break anything while I'm gone," Thundercracker jokingly said to Echoshift before he left from the medbay and started making his way to the main conference room.

Ravage
2005-06-10, 12:38 PM
Hatemonger looked over to Bugly over his shoulder.

"Thank you, now I wonder how the Autobots will handle a Decepticon ghost in the machine." He said smiling as he headed out.

Quake heard the orders and grabbed Tiptop and Heater.

"Whooaaa hey!" Tiptop yelled as Quake grabbed him.

"We're going to get to go do something!" He yelled and made best speed to the conference room running in and nearly jumping into seat waiting for the arrival Spinster.

Random Sweep
2005-06-10, 01:04 PM
Scalpel sighed as he heard his summons.

Never get a moments peace around here

Picking up the EMP rifle that he had brought up from storage and subspacing it, Scalpel left his lab and headed towards the conference room.

Skystream
2005-06-10, 01:29 PM
"Don't break anything while I'm gone."

Echoshift tried to pull a face at the retreating F-15, but the smile that tugged at his lips made doing so near-impossible. So he settled for giving the other a grin instead. "I'll try not to," he told Thundercracker with a chuckle. "Enjoy your mission."

The gray Eurofighter remained where he was. He waited for a bit longer before becoming impatient, and was about to wander around the Medbay looking for anyone who might happen to be free. But on glancing behind him out of curiosity and checking how far Thundercracker had gone, he spotted Pounce instead.

optimusskids
2005-06-10, 06:04 PM
(00c working on the premise that everyone has something to hide , for his motivations see his profile. Nothing personal Skystream just I didnt think even Pounce would mess with all the Stunticons at once.)

Pounce smiled to himself

a lone decepticon, time for some fun

He spoke to Echoshift

"They'll find out you know the others, they'll find out what happened. Maybe they know already , maybe they're waiting for the right moment to strike . To tell the leadership all about it , to use it against you .
Maybe you should act first confess or maybe strike stop them telling anyone ever again. Don't you wonder why your not going on this mission with your talents for camoflage you'd be ideal , so why aren't you going, why weren't you picked . Don't you wonder.
Maybe its because they don't need cannonfodder this time. Dont you ever wonder why your always getting damaged the first one to get hit despite your systems . The others only want you along as a decoy to draw others fire."

Aero Blade
2005-06-10, 09:34 PM
"Oh, what now?" Tracer asked idly to himself as he heard his name spoken on the com. Getting to his feet and heading out of his quarters, he headed towards the conference room and looking about at the other cons as he entered. "This better be worth waking me up. I was having a good dream just now..."

Warcry
2005-06-10, 09:48 PM
Main Conference Room

The doors parted, admitting the dimunitive purple, pink and aqua figure of Spinister. The Targetmaster's Nebulan partners headed for the smaller, Micromaster-sized seats that occupied one corner of the room. Spinister himself headed towards the head of the table, nodding towards Quake and Tracer but not yet saying anything about the mission he had gathered them for.

Instead, the aerial warrior plugged his datapad into the room's main terminal and started to upload the files he would need for the briefing.

Lower Levels

Bugly nodded to Hatemonger.

"That would be an interesting matchup, yes."

AngelOfDeath124
2005-06-11, 01:56 AM
StarBlade blinked as she was called to the conference room. Wonder what's up? The assassin turned and hurried her way the conference room, curiousity piqued.

It didn't take her long, even though much of the layout was slightly different from her memories. Upon arriving, the assassin found a spot to wait for whatever briefing she would get.

Ravage
2005-06-11, 03:22 AM
Hatemonger looked at the group as he was starting back for his office.

"If any of you need anything feel free to let me know." He said and continued on his way.

Quake saw Spinster and nodded back, Tiptop and Heater joined him in unison.

Tempest
2005-06-12, 03:17 AM
Tempest nodded as Hatemonger said they could go. He left his room and made way for his quarters. He began pondering to himself.

If one Decepitcon can cheat death, then many more can as well. Interesting.

Random Sweep
2005-06-12, 04:54 AM
Scalpel walked into the conference room, barely making eye contact with anyone and took a seat

Skystream
2005-06-12, 12:29 PM
Echoshift frowned at Pounce. "I've got no idea what you're babbling about. Find out about what others? You're not even making any sense! And I'm not going on this mission 'cause I have a wing that needs patching before I can think about going back on the field!" He jabbed a thumb over his right shoulder to indicate the damage before turning and wandering off to find a medic, feeling somewhat annoyed at the other Decepticon and hoping that he'd convince the other to go away simply by heading off into the Medbay and ignoring him.

optimusskids
2005-06-12, 12:46 PM
(OOC like the comeback)

Pounce smirked

" You have shown mettle and did not let yourself be intimidated young seeker. I like that , you have potential. Too many Decepticons are weak snivelling creatures unworthy of the name.
Hog tied by their own infirmities. Scalpel seems to have disappeared will you require assistance with the medical equipment."

Skystream
2005-06-12, 08:30 PM
((OOC: Thanks. :) ))

"You have shown mettle and did not let yourself be intimidated young seeker. I like that , you have potential."

Echoshift paused. Decepticons were a proud race by nature and part of him was flattered by the comment, though he tried not to show it; a remark like that on its own didn't make him a lot less wary of Pounce. But his curiosity was piqued. Of course, that was probably exactly what the other wanted-- Pounce knew how to manipulate those willing to believe him, and he knew it. The younger Eurofighter, on the other hand, was probably too inexperienced to be overly suspicious. And chances were that Pounce knew this too.

"Scalpel seems to have disappeared... will you require assistance with the medical equipment."

"Er, no thanks," Echoshift replied, if a little hesitantly. "Scalpel might've gone, but maybe there's still someone else in this damn Medbay I can find..." The Eurofighter began to wander off again. The truth was that while Echoshift might've been inexperienced enough to be a little more easily swayed by carefully crafted words, that didn't mean he actually trusted Pounce completely right now. Especially after what he'd said earlier. He might be younger, yes. But he knew better than to let this other Decepticon assist him with anything medicine related...

optimusskids
2005-06-12, 09:27 PM
Pounce smiled

"go well young warrior. Again you chose wisely. I have just tried to intimidate you . If you had now trusted me with your medical welfare . I would have again thought less of you as it would have shown a lack of intelligence and a low survival instinct. I will remember you ."

Skystream
2005-06-12, 09:35 PM
Echoshift paused again, turning to face the other. Again he secretly found Pounce's words to be a little flattering-- maybe a little too much so --due to that same side of him driven by Decepticon pride. The Eurofighter didn't say anything straight away, but when he did finally find his voice he asked the question that burned most brightly in the forefront of his mind. He did have a feeling it might make him look stupid, but he was curious enough to shove that thought to one side.

"Why are you... analyzing me like this? It's not like I even know you..."

optimusskids
2005-06-12, 10:09 PM
Pounce paused

"good question it's my programming. You must have heard about me best infilitrator in the Con army. I do jobs for Ratbat. I terrorise Autobots and sometimes Con's too . I tried it on you it failed.
Your insecurities didn't get the better of you. You weren't scared , you didnt doubt yourself. Most fall at the 1st hurdle. Its been many Breems since I've been in this situation. I 'am at a loss.
Maybe I'm looking for an well an ally , someone to work with in case of future need. Much as I hate to admit it maybe even the great Pounce will one day need assistance. Having discovered your potential , I am assessing your suitability as an ally."

Heinrad
2005-06-12, 10:12 PM
Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: "I will be there shortly, Ratbat. Bludgeon out." -switches frequencies- "All Mayhems, report to Ratbat's office." -heads for Ratbat's office-

Random Sweep
2005-06-13, 02:16 AM
Banzai-Tron follows behind Blugeon

Warcry
2005-06-13, 04:51 AM
Main Conference Room

Spinister glanced out at the nearly-complete crowd.

"We will begin as soon as Thundercracker arrives. For now, you can review the files I've loaded onto the room's server. Our target is the planet Nebulos. Those of you not familiar with it should glance at the file now."

Lower Levels

Bugly's shell split and vanished into subspace. Now more-or-less back to 100%, he followed behind Bludgeon and Banzai-Tron.

"Tell me," he asked the Actionmaster, "what's the non-supernatural explanation for what we just saw?"

Shuttlebay

Finished with his modifications to the Blade, Octopunch subspaced his tools and headed for the nearest turbolift.

Medbay

Hook ducked his head out into the main room, glaring at Pounce and Echoshift.

"No psychoanalysis in my surgical bay, please."

He walked out of the closed booth he was in, leaving the partly-rebuilt Squeezeplay behind him.

"Is one of you in need of repairs, by any chance?"

(OOC: Sorry, Skystream. I, uh...totally forgot about Hook being in Medbay. :o )

optimusskids
2005-06-13, 06:31 AM
Pounce looked startled at the sudden appearance of Hook .

" do you feel valued and appreciated as part off......sorry Hook force of habit."

Skystream
2005-06-13, 08:18 AM
"Having discovered your potential , I am assessing your suitability as an ally."

"Oh." Again, that little flicker of pride. Before the Eurofighter could think of anything else to say to Pounce though, both were startled by Hook's arrival. Echoshift mumbled an apology before nodding at the next question; "Yeah, I've got a wing that needs patching if you could, Doc..."

((OOC: No worries, Warcry. :) ))

Arcee
2005-06-13, 10:02 AM
Thundercracker arrived at the main conference room, ready to hear what Spinister had in store for them.

Random Sweep
2005-06-13, 02:03 PM
Nemesis Corridors

Banzai-Tron scowled at Bugly's Question, hateing to admit that he was confused about the encounter.

" I cannot say " He answered " I will admit only that it was outside of my sphere of knowledge "

optimusskids
2005-06-13, 06:43 PM
Pounce replied

"go young warrior seek medical attention . I'am sure our paths will cross again."

Warcry
2005-06-14, 06:12 AM
Main Conference Room

Spinister nodded as Thundercracker arrived.

"Our final member is here. We can begin."

With a press of a button, the room's main holoprojector activated. It displayed the image of a green-and-blue world, circled by a set of greyish rings and a small, barren moon.

"This is Nebulos. As you already know, this world became a major player in the Cybertronian Wars during the Earth year of 2006, with the development of the Headmaster, Targetmaster and later Powermater processes. Since then, Autobot-friendly rebels have overthrown the legitimate Hive government and replaced it with a weak democracy."

The Targetmaster paused, not used to speaking at such lengths.

I will have to grow used to it again, though, if I am to command this unit with any efficiency.

He continued.

"Intelligence sources within Autobase informed us that the Autobots were preparing a mission to this world in response to an invitation from their puppet government. Recently, our orbital sensor arrays detected this..."

He tabbed his controls, and the holodisplay shifted to show an image of Dai Atlas blasting out of orbit.

"The Autobot Dai Atlas. Less than an hour ago, he left Earth orbit with a crew of Autobots on a trajectory bound for Nebulos. Our primary objective is to intercept his crew, find out what his goals are, and foil them if they run counter to Decepticon interests. Our secondary objective is to destabilize the Autobot-friendly Nebulan government and prevent them from providing aid to our enemies."

Another press of a button, and the image shifted again.

"This is the Flamberge, a modified X-43 class assault corvette. She carries enough firepower to obliterate whatever Autobots Dai Atlas has brought with him, and will serve as our transportation and base of operations on this mission. The vessel is currently stored in hangar bay four; we will assemble there fifteen minutes after this briefing ends and depart."

Spinister cast his glance around the room, making sure to make eye contact with each member of the crew in turn.

"Thundercracker, you will serve primarily as an air warrior. Quake will serve as a ground combatant. The two of you will probably be the first to see direct combat against the Autobots, as well as indiginous Nebulan forces.

"Scalpel, you will provide technical services, as well as extracting information from whatever prisoners we capture. The ship should have a fully-equipped medical bay and interrogation facility, but if you require any special equipment you should bring it with you. The Flamberge has ample cargo capacity.

"Hairsplitter, Singe, Tiptop and Heater may all be called upon to serve as native guides for our forces during this expedition.

"StarBlade, you will function mainly as my special operations officer. Assassinations, infiltrations, sniper work, and similar duties as required.

"Tracer, you will likely split your time equally between aerial combat and ground troop support. You may also be called upon to act as my executive officer from time to time."

He cleared his throat.

"In addition, Carnivac and Weirdwolf have been assigned to our team. They are absent from base, however, and we may have to collect them from the Los Angeles area before we leave the system."

Spinister pressed another button, and the holoprojector once again displayed the world of Nebulos.

"Any questions?"

(OOC: For future reference, the Flamberge bears a striking resemblance to Energon Sharkticon's alternate mode. Think of that and you won't be far off. :) I'll...uh...try to post tech spec-like info for it before we take her into battle.)

Medbay

Hook cast a disapproving glance at Pounce, then grabbed a set of surgical tools off a nearby shelf.

"Have a seat on the biobed," he told Echoshift. "I'll have a look at it."

Corridors

"Indeed..."

Bugly nodded to Banzai-Tron, smiling slightly (an expression that was hidden by his faceplate). He then cast an amused glance at Bludgeon.

optimusskids
2005-06-14, 06:30 AM
Pounce perched on an empty biobed.

"always fasinating to watch a really talented specialist at work ."

Skystream
2005-06-14, 11:33 AM
Echoshift did as Hook instructed, watching as Pouce settled himself on one of the unoccupied beds opposite him.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-06-15, 12:13 AM
StarBlade listened silently. When asked for questions, the assassin stepped forward.

"I have at least two questions. One, what exactly is Nebulos? I've been too far out of the loop since we originally came to Earth. And 2, why my? I've heard of other snipers among us." The last question was because she was suspicious of covert attempts on her existance. Most assassins were.

Aero Blade
2005-06-15, 03:03 AM
As Spinster started to pass out the asignments, Tracer almost had to supress a sigh. Executive officer? That meant if anything went wrong, likely it'd be his head on the chopping block. But he didn't intend to allow anything like that to happen on a relatively simple, straight forward mission.

"Just don't stick me behind a desk, and I won't have any problems," Tracer called to Spinster nce he was done listing the assigments.

Ravage
2005-06-15, 03:55 AM
Quake nodded, he was ready to go. Besides, he would be able to shoot things that alone made this mission worthwhile.

Both Tiptop and Heater nodded and said "Yes sir." in unison.

Cryotek arrived back at the Nemesis and asked for the landing tube to rise for the troops from the Uranium raid.

Snaptrap decided to take the Seacons out into the ocean and do some "Hunting".

Heinrad
2005-06-15, 04:05 AM
Corridors:

Bludgeon: "Everyone believes what they believe in."

Warcry
2005-06-15, 04:54 AM
Medbay

Hook started to inspect Echoshift's wound.

"That won't take too much time to patch up," he said. Picking up a welding torch and a supply of metal patches, he started to work.

"This might hurt a lot."

Main Conference Room

Spinister nodded to acknowledge StarBlade's questions.

"Nebulos is a planet approximately seventy-four lightyears distant from here. The human-sized, green-skinned fleshlings who inhabit the world have in recent times become allied with Autobot and Decepticon factions. I personally have two of them serving as Targetmaster partners. You can find more in-depth information on the world in our database, or you may inquire of your crewmates if you would prefer. Quake or his Nebulan minions could probably answer any queries you may have."

He frowned slightly behind his faceplate.

"As to your second question...you were selected because you are the best of the snipers and assassins currently loyal to our forces."

He turned to Tracer.

"As I said, your duties will be mostly combat-oriented. Your command assignments would most likely be over small battlefield units. No paperwork necessary."

Corridors

Bugly shrugged.

"Hmmm..."

Outside

Ramjet followed Cryotek, Cyclonus et al. towards the Nemesis.

The landing elevator rose out of the water to greet them.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-06-15, 04:59 AM
StarBlade nodded.

"Thank you, sir."

Drathal
2005-06-15, 06:07 AM
Atlas Omega transformed above the landing elevator and his massive feet smashed into it as sparts sprouted out of his left arm and torso.

His empty ammo compartments were immediately noted but he ignored.

*Repairs required, please see-* He banged the side of his head, not wanting to hear anymore statistics for now.

He was disappointed in himself, not even being able to frag the Autobots. It was disgraceful.

Random Sweep
2005-06-15, 06:45 AM
Cyclonus and Triggerhappy cruised in slowly ( due to the added weight of the uranium ) and came to a halt on the landing platform.

" Cryotek , Unload the feul rods and take them to the secure storage on level 12 . " Cyclonus ordered

optimusskids
2005-06-15, 09:10 AM
Pounce pondered some of Hooks comments about psychoanalysis and legitametly being able to hurt people. He wondered if he could be recertified as crew psychiatrist when he wasn't out infiltrating the Autobots. He smirked at the idea , it probably couldn't happen but who knew.

"Hook how difficult is it to get a medic certification round here."

----------------------

Wingspan checked his data pad for an update on his other project while he waited for the Constructors response.

Skystream
2005-06-15, 12:02 PM
"That won't take too much time to patch up."

Well, that was a relief at least. Echoshift didn't like the idea of being stuck in this Medbay for ages, and the sooner he could leave the better.

"This might hurt a lot."

The Eurofighter looked up in alarm before he could stop himself. "Er..."

Ravage
2005-06-15, 12:17 PM
Cryotek growled as he landed.

"Slag that." After having his tail lobbed off and watching his partner get turned into vaporzied metal he had no desire to do heavy lifting.

"Seacons! Where are you?" He said into a com-link.

Somewhere not too far from the Nemesis the Seacons were poking on a rather large whale.

"Hey what!?" Snaptrap yelled. "Trying to have some fun here."

"At least your staying combat ready. Anyway, we have the uranium sooner it's loaded the sooner the Nemesis gets off the ground and we get out of...." With that the Seacons were already on there way back into the Nemesis.

"Say no more!" Tentikil cheered as Snaptrap walked over and transformed.

"Ok where do you need this?" The Seacon leader asked the group.

"Secure storage on Level 12." Cryotek said as the group was already unloading the rods.

"Oh and keep Nautilator alway from them we don't need any accidents." Cryotek said over his shoulder as he walked to a CR chamber.

"Will do. Ok boys get those rods down to storage ASAP." As the Seacons already had the fuel rods and were starting for storage. Nautilator had nothing in his hands.

"Awww, why don't I get to help?" He frowned to the group.

"Because we don't want to glow at night." Seawing snapped back as the group got onto an elevator to level 12.

Tempest
2005-06-15, 01:48 PM
The Predacons landed in the elevator shaft and Razorclaw went straight to the COM link and put in his emergency contact card.

"This is the Predacon commander to any staff in the med bay. I have several injured Decepticons that needed immediately repairs. Can Cyrotek report to me as well."

The commander looked at Tantrum and Divebomb and saw their various injuries. He sat their and scanned his commanded to logs for updates of his system. He saw his Predaking error message play over and over again.

"General Hatemonger can you meet me at the Med bay for a report on my unit."

Ravage
2005-06-15, 02:44 PM
Cryotek grumbled something as the Predacons called him not that he didn't want to help but he was pretty beat and losing Cryo really was not helping the situation. Then he heard Hatemonger over his com-link.

"Predacons, I am on my way." He said and started to the medbay. Cryotek decided to speak to Hatemonger.

"General, can you tell them to wait a few hours I am going to sit in the CR chamber and get my head back together. After that I should be more than able to assist in anyway possible." He said and waited.

"Can do, get your self back to operational condition. Don't want you to be in a state of disrepair and trying to fix your comrades. Hatemonger out." He clicked off his com-link and continued to the med bay. Arriving at the door and entering. It certainly looked like the Predacons decided to play chicken with a train.

"Cryotek will be out for awhile. But he will report once he is back up to par. Whats the situation?" He asked and waited.

The Seacons wheeled and carried in the lead boxes with the Uranium.

Snaptrap got onto his com-link.

"Decepticon command, the uranium is in proper storage anything else we can do?" He asked.

Sixswitch
2005-06-15, 04:22 PM
Windrazor had found his way to an office assigned to him by Ratbat. As he keyed open the door, he almost laughed at the broom-cupboard like proportions of the room. Either the Decepticons on the Nemesis were a lot smaller than he was, or Ratbat had it in for him. No matter, he had worked in smaller spaces, and ironically enough, he didn't plan on spending much time in this room anyway. He sat in the solitary seat, and accessed the computer.

"Computer, bring up the Decepticon aerial troop roster, as well as all available battlefield statistics for the last two million years."

The computer beeped as it complied with his request, and he begun to scroll through the reams of information as he familiarised himself with the troops under his command.

Drathal
2005-06-15, 07:29 PM
Atlas Omega decided that following the Predacons to the repair facilities sounded like a very good plan, and did so.

optimusskids
2005-06-15, 08:27 PM
Wingspan moved into a secluded alcove as a red telltale flashed on his data pad.

He commed Ratbat

"Ratbat I have obtained the final piece in order to put a project together I've been working on . Permission to proceed.

Random Sweep
2005-06-15, 09:48 PM
After having the Uranium unloaded, Cyclonus transformed and stalked off towards Ratbat's office with Triggerhappy in tow.

Heinrad
2005-06-15, 09:55 PM
Outside door to Ratbat's office:

Bludgeon: -looks over as he sees Stranglehold moving towards the office, hits buzzer on the wall next to the door- "We are here, Ratbat."

Tempest
2005-06-16, 12:20 AM
The Predacon command put Divebomb in the nearest CV, while Headstrong put Tantrum on an operating table. Oils and lubricants flowed from his deep and various wounds. Razorclaw wasn't too much better. He scanned his internal systems and the Predaking head module had its head severally been punctured by sniper rounds.

Razorclaw thought to himself. How could this have happened?! Predaking was the strongest combiner known to Transformer history. But then he looked back at the last month or so. Just being awakened from a long stasis. Their various missions, but during those missions Predaking has had a lack of energy even after being fully charged. Even when Razorclaw would sit for ages saving his energy, he felt it slipping away from him. Then he realized, his team was not ready for battle, Predaking was getting on with his old body, and would need several upgrades to get him back and running. Razorclaw knew that the Predaking module was gone, but Predaking was not.

The Commander looked at his right arm and held it with his left when Hatemonger entered the room.

"The Predacons have suffered an defeat at the hands of the Autobots sir. Tantrum has been severally damaged, Divebomb isn't far off his condition, I myself have been hit with a huge amount of ammunition, and all my men will need armor replacement and treatment on for extreme heat conditions. But that’s not the worst of it sir. Predaking collapsed during the battle, and maybe for the last time. I noticed right before we separated I got a command line error stating that the Predaking Module was disable and then Destroyed."

Razorclaw waited for the news to sink in the General's head.

Ravage
2005-06-16, 12:45 AM
Hatemonger listened carefully to Razorclaw's report. But he stood unfazed, he had seen and heard worse news. He then smiled.

"Hmm, this is indeed bad. But perphaps this is a blessing in disguise. Once Cryotek is back online I will have him meet with you all." Hatemonger brought up a vidpad and punched in several commands, a small legion of repair drones entered the med-bay.

"Rest, the drones will get you and your men back online at least and repair your armour. You did well regardless the Autobots proved their cowardance needing Fleshlings to soften you up. Rest Razorclaw then we can plan revenge." With that Hatemonger turned on his heel and left the room.

Cryotek sat in the CR chamber, he was impressed he didn't think the chamber would recognize his internal workings. Of course with some reprogramming from himself it did. His tail was reconnected and being repaired. He decided to close his optics and relax thinking of how he could help the Predacons once he knew more about their situation.

Tempest
2005-06-16, 12:53 AM
Razorclaw nodded at the General. He went to the nearest CV chamber and was about to get in before he saw Tempest standing at the doorway eating an energon apple.

Tempest: “Looks like you got carved up Claw. Have nice a nap cuddly wuddly little pussy cat.”

Razorclaw shook his head and smiled as he got into the chamber. The last thing he remembered was the repair drones fixing Tantrum and putting him in a repair chamber, and the rest of the team jumping in as well.

Tempest walked away from the med bay cracked his neck and went wandering through the base.

Warcry
2005-06-16, 04:24 AM
Ratbat's Office

Ratbat pressed a button on his desk, sliding the door open.

"Do come in, Mayhems. I will be a moment."

The fuel auditor switched on his comlink.

"That's far too vague for me to grant approval on, Wingspan. What is the nature of this project and it's goals?"

It wasn't so much that he didn't trust the clone...but letting trust come before business was very inefficient.

He switched channels again.

"Leave the material in the bay, Snaptrap. The technical staff would take care of the installation." He paused for a moment, then added, "You should report to Scorponok. He should have some work for you."

That was a lie, of course. But it would also serve to put the self-styled city commander in his place. Anything that served to irritate Scorponok was an efficient use of resources in Ratbat's book.

Bugly walked in the now-open door and took a seat.

Octopunch, just arriving, stood by the door with his arms crossed.

"The Blade has been retrofitted, Bludgeon."

Scrapper stood beside and slightly behind Ratbat, his optics moving as he watched the Mayhems file in.

Medbay

Ramjet stormed in after the Predacons, sitting on an operating table and letting a repair droid start working on his relatively minor wounds.

At least I didn't end up in a CR chamber this time...

Hook deliberately ignored Echoshift's obvious discomfort and started to work welding the patch into place on the jet's wing.

"It would take some time," he told Pounce casually. "Varying, of course, based on which branch of medicine you are interested in."

optimusskids
2005-06-16, 06:36 AM
Pounce nodded

" I was thinking psychiatry."

Wingspan answered

"understood Ratbat Sir . I have been examining the structure of the Autobot forceswhen it comes to resupply . There Alternative modes are ageing and many are no longer in production.

For example the Lamborghini Countach the humans built approximately 3000 examples of this model but production terminated in 1990.

The main source for spare parts would be a Squishy trading forum called ebay .

I propose that we target 3 manufacturers which my analysis shows would have the most effect on the Autobot forces with the minimum expenditure.

Lamborghini : Target Red Alert , Sunstreaker and Sideswipe.
Datsun Fairlady : Target Prowl , Smokescreen and Bluestreak
Various Porsche brands Target Cliffjumper, Jazz, Stepper,Nightbeat

This supplier is an auction site so we can push bids up without wasting a single drop of energon and make the Autobots pay through the nose .

I have examined the human internet and discovered several collectors clubs . I think we should give them funding in order to buy parts etc thus increasing demand and pushing up prices

In stage 3 I think we should buy actual parts . We can use the Lamborghini parts for Breakdown, his alt mode is very inefficent you know, as I said there are limited spares for him

In Stage 4 we should sell parts to the Autobots but with subtle flaws which means they would breakdown more often.

I have just completed a pattern analysis of ebay trading and intercepted some email traffic and I am now confident i have located all the IDs the autobots use on ebay and therefore we are ready to proceed.

Heinrad
2005-06-16, 07:21 AM
Ratbat's office:

Bludgeon: -nods to Octopunch- "I believe we'll be testing it out, soon." -turns his empty-socketed gaze to Ratbat, his voice echoing hollowly- "You have a mission for us?"

Skystream
2005-06-16, 11:33 AM
To his credit, Echoshift tried not to squirm as the repairs were carried out.

"Heh, big surprise," he muttered on hearing Pounce's response to Hook, before wincing in pain.

optimusskids
2005-06-16, 02:03 PM
Pounce looked at Echoshift

"you need to distract yourself from the pain young seeker. Create an image in your mind. The soft drip of liquid onto metal , such a tranquil sound as the crankcase oil of a defeated autobot drains from its battered and twisted chassis onto the ground below. Picture it see the image .

Warcry
2005-06-17, 05:33 AM
Ratbat's Office

The fuel auditor listed to Windspan's scheme, then nodded firmly (though the clone of course wouldn't see that).

"A highly efficient project, by the sounds of it. You may proceed." His optics narrowed slightly. "I assume you have access to our human currency accounts?"

Ratbat then switched his focus to Bludgeon.

"Of course I do. Summoning you for any other purpose would be a waste of fuel. Your men will accompany the Constructicons Scavenger and Long Haul to this location..."

A holo-emitter flickered to life in the centre of Ratbat's desk, showing the northwest quarter of Africa. A single red dot glowed, near the coast.

"...a diamond mine in the human nation of Sierra Lione. Since the establishment of a democratic government in the country several years ago, the humans have begun to exploit their diamond resources more efficiently. This facility is one of the largest in the world, and will provide us with the resources the Constructicons need to complete a device they have designed."

The holo-image shifted to a close-up on the mine.

"While Scavenger and Long Haul enter the facility and retrieve the needed resources, you and your men will remain outside and obliterate any humans or Autobots who attempt to interfere.

"The fuel budget for this mission will allow two more troops to accompany your unit. I would suggest Pounce for one of those slots, but the personnel decisions are yours to make. If you find that the troops are up to the standards of your unit, I may consider assigning them permanantly.

"Any questions?"

Medbay

Hook shrugged.

"Well, then. For a moment, I thought you might have been interested in a legitimate field of medicine."

He finished welding the patch into Echoshift's wound, then started to trim off the edges so that it would heal properly.

"Psychology isn't a particularly difficult field to get accredited in, Pounce. Most Decepticons with those skills tend to use them for psychological warfare, not shrinking cranial units."

optimusskids
2005-06-17, 06:50 AM
Pounce nodded.

"Every Con needs a hobby , master am I at psychological warfare just need something to keep me busy when not in the field. Maybe you could train me as a field medic instead , I would be honoured to study with a being of such obvious talent as yourself."

Drathal
2005-06-17, 07:20 AM
Atlas Omega looked around with annoyance as sparks shout out of his arm and chest whenever he moved the bodyparts.

He'd patiently await his turn, and then get repaired, and then reload, then he could think of his next step.

Heinrad
2005-06-17, 06:24 PM
Ratbat's Office:

Bludgeon: "None." -turns to face Scrapper- "Order Scavenger and Long Haul to meet me on the shuttle deck." - removes the hilt of his energo katana from the holster on his katana sheath and placing it against the panel on his left forearm, panel opening up and the hilt being pulled inside and closing again, activates commlink- "Pounce, this is Bludgeon. Meet me on the shuttle deck." -turns to Bugly, Banzai-Tron, Stranglehold, and Octopunch- "Meet me on the shuttle deck. I will go retrieve out last...... recruit." -strides out of the office-

Crew Quarters:

The room was dark. He liked it that way.

"Would you turn the lights on!!!!"

"No." He said it with authority. He said it with command. He said it in a tone that promised dismemberment to any who dared cross him. His ears tilted back andhis wings twitched in a self-satisfied manner..... then he reached out with his right hand and grabbed his left arm. "I said I wanted the lights left off!"

He chuckled as he felt a frustrated fist thump againt his abdominal plate.

Then he heard the door buzz. Lazily, he looked away from it and said, "Enter."He decided to put a scare into whatever errand-droid had been sent down, send him back to whoever had decided to contact him minus a couple of limbs.

The door hissed open, then hissed shut again.

He sat up, ears pricking up, nose twitching, trying to figure out who it was.

He couldn't smell anything. He couldn't hear anything. And, Primus curse him, the squishy was right. He could see well in the dark, but it was too dark to see much of anything. No shapes, no sounds, no smells....... then he felt something against his throat, pushing up into the synthetic fur. The dull back of a blade. "Oh. Hello, Bludgeon", he siad airily.

"You will come with me, Fangry", Bludgeon's voice echoed quietly close to his ear, sounding like a ghostly cry from a long forgotten tomb. "You have been recruited."

Fangry, for his part, realized that his usual smart-aleck response would be a bad idea. Bludgeon was one of the few he actually worried about. Bludgeon was one of the few that he knew he couldn't take. Not easily. Probably not ever. "S-s-sure....."

optimusskids
2005-06-17, 09:42 PM
Wingspan commed Breakdown

" I require your presence plus a copy of your repair log , you will be and essential part of my plan ."

Pounce replied "yes Sir"

He turned to Hook

" maybe later master surgeon , my presence is rquired else where."

He then spoke to Echoshift

" be well young seeker I may have need of your expertise one day , please take this coded radio link , so that i can keep in contact in case of future need and feel free to summon me if you yourself require my expertise, if i am able i will come to your aid."

Warcry
2005-06-18, 04:51 AM
Ratbat's Office

Octopunch stalked out of the room, heading for the shuttlebay. He twirled his trident absentmindedly as he walked, heedless of any damage or injuries he might cause.

Bugly walked out behind him, an embodyment of calm and serenity in the wake of his casually violent comrade.

Ratbat crossed his arms and nodded, pleased with the efficiency of the Mayhems and their skull-faced leader.

Constructicons' Quarters

Scrapper's voice boomed from the comm. "Scavenger, Long Haul, get to the shuttlebay. The mission is a go. Report to Bludgeon as soon as he arrives."

Scavenger shrugged, stood, and headed for the door.

Long Haul, moving with much more vigour, made it out before him.

Medbay

Hook shrugged.

"Very well, Pounce. I will have the application paperwork waiting on your terminal when you return."

optimusskids
2005-06-18, 06:42 AM
Pounce replied

"that is most efficent thank you."

He turned and padded out of the medbay en route for the shuttlebay.

Random Sweep
2005-06-18, 07:15 AM
Banzai-Tron turned and followed behind Bugly as Cyclonus stalked into Ratbats office.

"I have returned with the required feul " he simply stated.

Warcry
2005-06-18, 07:32 AM
Ratbat's Office

Ratbat met Cyclonus's gaze.

"Excellent. Did you meet any resistance?"

Main Conference Room

Spinister steepled his fingers and glanced over his crew one more time.

"If there are no more questions, you are dismissed. Gather your things and report to the Flamberge in hangar bay four in fifteen minutes."

Random Sweep
2005-06-18, 03:29 PM
Ratbats office

" We met slight human resistance which was quickly delt with, however just as we were departing a group of Autobots arrived and inflicted severe damage to Predaking and minor damage to Cryotek, Ramjet and the new recruit, though I suspect that most of Ramjets damage was self inflicted " Cyclonus said to Ratbat.

" Seeing that out mission was to obtain the feul to power this cruiser, I decided that it would be inefficient as you would say, to continue the engagement with the Autobots "

Main Conference Room

Less than enthusiastic about being away from the datalabs at this time, Scalpel walked out of the conference room and headed back to his labs to prepare for the journey

Infecticon
2005-06-18, 08:18 PM
Mess Hall

Listening to Wingspan's commlink message, Breakdown sighed and answered " H-has you 'plan' been approved or not?"
------------
Corridors

Since she didn't feel like returning to her romm, Nightracer walked through the Nemesis' hallways, noting what was different between this Nemesis and the one that Megatron left Cybertron in (and now was located in South America.)

optimusskids
2005-06-18, 10:40 PM
Ratbat has given me full approval , he even called it highly efficent" replied Wingspan .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pounce padded out into the Shuttle bay

Infecticon
2005-06-19, 05:22 AM
Mess Hall

Now that he knew this probably wasn't a 'plan' that could get him in trouble with the higher-ups, Breakdown said " Then where would ya like to met?"

optimusskids
2005-06-19, 07:53 PM
meet me in the constructors quarters " replied Wingspan

Ravage
2005-06-19, 11:54 PM
Cryotek woke up and stepped out of the CR chamber, his tail swung like new. He then let the spark extractor power up and it crackled with energy.

"Oh good, I was worried the chamber might mess me up some." He stood up then headed off to see the Predacons.

Hatemonger walked past Cryotek in the hallway and saw the direction he was going and decided to continue to his office.

Snaptrap and the Seacons walked to Scorpnok's office.

Snaptrap then banged on Scorpnok's door.

"Ratbat sent us saying you have some work for us what can we do for you?" He asked.

Infecticon
2005-06-20, 03:05 AM
Mess Hall

" Understood... I'll be there shortly" Breakdown said over the commlink to Wingspan and started to leave the mess hall. Most of the other Stunticons didn't care where he was going, but before Breakdown got to the door...

" Where do ya think your goin'?" Motormaster said from where he was sitting.

" Wingspan appagee...no thats not the word...appear...it...lee...wants me to help him with an 'approved' plan of his" Breakdown answered, trying to guess Motormaster's mood.

Motormaster narrowed his optics, but Breakdown took his leader's silence to mean 'carry on, but we will talk about this later'.

Arcee
2005-06-20, 03:17 AM
Thundercracker walked back to his quarters and started packing for the journey. There wasn't much he would need; just little things, like a favourite combat knife.

Drathal
2005-06-20, 03:42 AM
Atlas Omega walked into the CR chamber next, just wanting to get repaired so he could get on with whatever else he felt needed being done.

Tempest
2005-06-20, 03:46 AM
Medbay

Headstrong opened his eyes as the mechanical creaking if the door opening reached his audio sensors. He stumbled out of the CV chamber and looked at his body.

"What the duce?"

IT was all brand new, yet it wasn't an improvement. IT was a basis for an improvement. The armor had been removed the weapons protocols have been removed and his ran an internal check for his Predaking module and it had been removed. He turned around and saw Tantrum wake up next. Tantrum did the same as Headstrong and had a puzzled look on your face.

Soon all the Predacons except for Razorclaw emerge from the chambers and look at their bodies. They all look over at Razorclaw’s body and are shocked. Predaking’s head, Predaking’s arms and legs armor and connected to Razorclaw.

Heinrad
2005-06-20, 06:39 AM
Shuttle Bay:

Bludgeon(with a distressed looking Fangry in tow): -strides in, stops to look at the newly modified shuttle-

Fangry: -standing behind Bludgeon, starts to get crafty look on his face, upper lip curling back to reveal his fangs-

Bludgeon: "I have recruited you for expedience, Fangry. If need be, I can find another to step over your corpse."

Fangry: -scowls-

optimusskids
2005-06-20, 11:15 AM
Shuttlebay:

Pounce looks up at the new arrivals transforming in to robot mode.

"Pounce reporting for duty as ordered , Sir"

he said to Bludgeon

" I see your looking well Fangry , nice sharp fangs your showing and I see your your normal cheerful self. "

Ravage
2005-06-21, 12:14 AM
Cryotek walked into the medbay and saw the Predacons, well if you want to call them that.

"Wow, what blender did you guys go through?" he asked trying to get some laughs out of the group. "Anyway, what can I do for you boys." Cryotek said sitting down.

Heinrad
2005-06-21, 03:33 AM
Shuttle Bay:

Fangry: -transforms to robot mode, scowls at Pounce- "And why are you so chipper, clone?"

optimusskids
2005-06-21, 06:33 AM
Pounce grins Ahhhh this is going to be so easy

" Clone your trying to insult me , how sweet. Doesn't matter that I'm a clone Autobots tremble at the sound of my name, not for long though , just as long as it takes me to carve them into little pieces.
How's Brisko today , doing well ? I find being a clone much better than sharing your mind with some power mad neurotic squishy . Problems easily solved just hold a gun to your head and pull the trigger , the Constructicons could build you a new head easy.
I'm upbeat because I'm going on a mission with some of the finest Decepticon Warriors around present company excluded."

Tempest
2005-06-21, 08:07 AM
The Predacon's looked at Cyrotek then at the Razorclaw/Predaking hybrid. Divebomb spoke up first.

"What happened at the battle? We've talked to each other can't remember during the mission. We all woke up in the CV chambers and saw Razorclaw with our Predaking armor."

optimusskids
2005-06-23, 06:20 AM
Wingspan placed some bids on his targeted manufacturers pushing the price up . He only needed to buy stuff for Breakdown , the rest he could just push the prices up stretching the Autobots resources. He wondered where Breakdown had got to .

Ravage
2005-06-23, 02:17 PM
Cryotek nodded.

"Ok so what do you need me for again?" He remembered Hatemonger's tranmission but figured he would do well to listen to Razorclaw.

optimusskids
2005-06-23, 09:36 PM
"thank you Carnivac , it feels much better

Weirdwolf opened a com link

"Nemesis are you recieving me , this is Decepticon shuttle Tigersclaw incoming with Weirdwolf and Carnivac aboard."

Infecticon
2005-06-23, 09:44 PM
Since the Constructors weren't on stationed on the Nemesis last time he was here, it took Breakdown a while to find the meeting place. Still the 'walk' gave Breakdown enough time to load the information the clone requested on to a data pad. The Stunticon hoped that the data pad would make the clone look at it instead of him.

The Stunticon walked up to Wingspan and handed the clone a data pad before saying " S-so what this plan of yours anyway?"

optimusskids
2005-06-23, 09:49 PM
Wingspan smiled

"well you my friend are about to get as many top quality spares Ratbat's budget will stretch to. Tell me which of your parts are unique and cant be be improvised or fabricated on ship."

Tempest
2005-06-24, 03:48 AM
The Predacons looked at each other and heard the creaking sound of the CV Chamber behind them open. 'Razor/King' had emerged. He slowly walked out, and looked at Cyrotek, part of Predaking’s head casing had been damaged and was removed and completely replaced, it still looked the same as the old one but with lighter materials but stronger. His body wasn't big enough to sustain all the parts but he was doing quite well all around. He looked at Cyrotek

"During the last battle, Predaking collapsed in battle. All the Predaking modules had disabled themselves and nearly all of them had destroyed themselves, except for one." Razorclaw looked over at Tantrum. "Because Tantrum was in stasis lock, what ever happened to us affected all of still active, not him. The underlining injury in our systems lead our systems to almost self-destruct, our systems needed a major overhaul."

He paused and looked the rest of his team and their bodies. HE looked at himself and smiled.

"Before I went into the CV chamber I programmed the repair units to strip them of their modules armour and Predaking components and bring them to me. From their I would use my own body to hold the pieces in place. This is where you can help Cyrotek."

I want you to upgrade the Predacon team. Once you've done that, you'll add their pieces back together, once you've been them you can start on me. Unfortunately for me to properly hold the pieces in place, and reconstruct the Predaking Module's I'll be going into stasis."

Razorclaw raised his arm and typed some buttons into a wrist computer. From the side of his CV Chamber a holo disc appeared with Blueprints of the Predacons and the modifications plus blanks in the process for Cyrotek to make up his own mind and experiment

Warcry
2005-06-24, 06:20 AM
OOC: Really sorry about disappearing unannounced for a week...my computer blew up, but it's all fixed now. If I miss something in one of my replies, please let me know via PM. :)

Ratbat's Office

Ratbat nodded.

"Your choice was wise, Cyclonus, as are your analyses. I will make a note of commendation in your file. You're dismissed. See to getting any repairs you require, then go off-duty for the time being."

Scorponok's Office

The door slid open, revealing the Seacons.

"He did, did he?"

Scorponok scowled.

I will shred that desk-piloting vermin limb from limb! He forced the rage down. But not now. The task Gigatron assigned to me will give me all the leverage I need to oust the rodent.

He smiled slightly, thinking of the highly-ambitious project that Gigatron had sent him the details of only moments before. Looking up from his console, he shrugged.

"Your unit is highly skilled. You could be useful for an operation I'm planning. Take your men to conference room three, Snap Trap. In a few minutes, I'll meet you there with the rest of our team."

The clawed Decepticon looked back down at his terminal and started to call up personnel records.

Shuttlebay

Bugly boarded the shuttle wordlessly.

Octopunch stoped for a moment to admire his handiwork, then did likewise.

Long Haul and Scavenger strode in through the main doors, glanced around warily, then headed towards Bludgeon. Arriving beside the skull-faced warrior, they saluted.

Landing Bay Four

As he walked into the room, Spinister flipped open his comlink and listened to the communication from Weirdwolf. Fleetingly glad that he had instructed the computer to forward any incoming calls from the wolf-like Decepticon and his Pretender cohort, he replied.

"This is Spinister. Report, Weirdwolf."

optimusskids
2005-06-24, 06:23 AM
Weirdwolf replied

"greetings Spinster we have returned , what are your orders."

Pounce walked over to the new arrivals.

"I see your on board Long Haul good to have the most useful Constructicon along , wouldnt last long without logistics."

Random Sweep
2005-06-24, 12:44 PM
Landing bay four

Scalpel walked into the bay and stood, waiting for the rest of the crew.

Shuttlebay

Banzai-tron entered the shuttle and took a seat, all the while in deep thought.

Ratbat's office

Cyclonus narrowed his optics
I should be the one giving orders, not this fool.

" Very well " Cyclonus replied as he turned and walked out of the office.

optimusskids
2005-06-24, 02:56 PM
While he waited Long Haul's response

Pounce sent a silent com message to Ratbat

" is there anyhting you wish me to look out for in particular Ratbat , anything particularly in your interest , if you catch my drift."

Infecticon
2005-06-24, 07:32 PM
Shuttle

Carnivac discided to remain silent as he repaired the damaged circuit in his pretender shell's leg, there wasn't much he could do for it's back end.
--------------
Nemesis

" All the Stunticons' lists are in the datapad, including mine" Breakdown said to Wingspan.

optimusskids
2005-06-24, 08:07 PM
Weirdwolf turned to Carnivac

" how 's your shell it pretty beat up looks."

Wingspan took the datapad and examined it.

"Excellent we'll mostly buy Lamborghini parts so as deny the autobots but if anything to match your comrades come up wwe'll llet you give them a present. So anything youve got your eye on , turbo ,chrome, leather interior , different shade of windscreen glass , different shaped spoiler, new points and plugs , turquoise paint whatever we can find ?? Y ou'll feel a different Con. "

Ravage
2005-06-25, 03:19 AM
Snap Trap nodded to Scorpnok.

"Ok you punks, you heard him to the breifing room." Snap Trap barked as the Seacons filed out of the City Commander's office. Snap Trap snapped a quick salute and headed to the briefing room.

Cryotek looked at the Predacons and Razorclaw.

"Hmm, a tough job but more than doable. I am going to goto my lab and work up some designs." Cryotek said leaving the med lab when he got there he saw a flashing memo on his vidscreen from Hatemonger labeled nothing more than The Aerialcons.

Cryotek opened up the file and smiled.

"Yes, I think this has all of my answers."

Infecticon
2005-06-25, 04:16 AM
" Considering what could have happened, it got off pretty light" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf.
---------------

" Unless they gotta color that would make me less noticable, we probably should stick to parts" Breakdown said.

Warcry
2005-06-25, 04:33 AM
Ratbat's Office

After the door had slid shut behind the departing Cyclonus, Ratbat answered Pounce's comm.

"Nothing in particular. If you notice any extremely inefficient behaviour on the part of the Mayhems, though, I would appreciate recieving a report."

Hangar Bay Four

Spinister nodded to the arriving Scalple, then replied to Weirdwolf.

"Report to me in hangar bay four as soon as you land. You and Carnivac have been assigned to a mission that I will be commanding. If you require repairs, you can use the CR chambers aboard our ship."

Shuttlebay

Long Haul glanced sidelong at Pounce, unsure as to whether he was being mocked. Finally, he shrugged and said, "Glad to finally meet someone who can recognise talent."

Scorponok's Office

As the Seacons filed out, Scorponok activated his comlink.

"Windrazor, I require two of your aerospace troops for a mission I'm assembling. Do you have any recommendations?"

optimusskids
2005-06-25, 07:21 AM
Pounce nodded

"there is an squishie saying for the want of a nail a shoe was lost , for the want of a shoe a horse was lost , for the want of horse a warrior was lost , for want of a warrior a battle was lost . Although the language is difficult to understand the meaning is clear. Logistics is essential. We have plenty of warriors but only you and astrotrain for logistics. Can you see hook transporting tons of material. "

Pounce replied on his silent com link to Ratbat

"recieved and understood Sir"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weirdwolf replied to Spinster

"we with you will be as soon as we can yes"

He turned to Carnivac

"glad to hear its not too damaged , i'm getting attached to it , has the right attitude towards Monzo Yes. Looks like we're off on a mission somewhere, no rest for the wicked yes."

Wingspan nodded.

He scrolled through the listings on the computer screen and clicked on a couple.

"How about a new set of tires and a new spoiler that will up your top speed by about 30 miles an hour give or take 15 %"

He searched for Fairlady parts and bid on them all pushing the prices up by 400 percent.

He bought a porsche model that looked just like jazz and a couple of fairlady junkers.

"the plan is Breakdown to buy up essential spares that the Autobots need and generally push the prices up and as your alt mode is identical to 2 autobots and similar to another you will reap the benefits. I have arranged a warehouse in Rochester in upstate new york and another in Sheffield in the Squishie country of England for my european purchases."

Drathal
2005-06-25, 11:08 AM
Stepping out of the R-chamber, Atlas Omega looked at those in the medical area before making his exit. He needed to reload.

Heinrad
2005-06-25, 04:00 PM
Shuttle Bay:

Bludgeon: -nods to Long Haul, Scavenger, and Pounce- "Take your seats, gentlemen." -gaze lingering for an extra second on Pounce- "We wouldn't want to appear.... inefficient." -boards shuttle, takes pilot's seat, starts bringing the shuttle systems from standby to active-

Fangry: -still in winged wolf mode, still ignoring the protests from his abdomen, boards shuttle, takes seat-

Stranglehold: -boards shuttle, take a couple of seconds to add up the current number of Mayhems, the two Constructicons, sits next to Octopunch- "Uh...... I think we're out of seats."

optimusskids
2005-06-25, 05:14 PM
Pounce smiled to himself

someones radio monitoring was more efficent than he'd suspected. An alert leader definitly a bonus he might even enjoy working with this team , if the rest of them were as efficent he might even make this a permament gig if he could swing it with Ratbat . Even Fangry seemed to have ignored his provocations , an act of primus if ever there was one , and hopefully if it all went wrong vis a vis Ratbats lil side task he'd made a potential ally in the Constructicon . All in all it was a good day

He took his seat and stretched out humming to himself

"there was a gang of cunning rogues, villains plain to see
and the most fearsome of them all that would be me
and into every bots heart they struck the coldest darkest fear
the tortured scream of dying bots was music to their ear
they ripped their foes limb for limb and scattered them in the dirt
on any being that crossed their path they inflicted a world of hurt
from Iaacon to Maccadam's spread their evil fame
Autobots , empties and neutrals trembled at their name.
They accomplished every mission spilling oil & guts and gore
they were so efficent even Ratbat couldnt have asked for more
and went out with them one day , to swell this evil gang
a predator sharp in tooth and fang
a Con whose reputation was equal to any there
a evil viscious beast almost without compare
a being who would not give an inch, a pound or ounce
a being at whose name bots would quake the all amazing Pounce ."

Infecticon
2005-06-25, 08:19 PM
Shuttle

" We would get bored if there was" Carnivac said while the shell grinned.
----------
Nemesis

Breakdown nodded in understanding before looking at the screen. " Do you know how the 'Bots are paying for the parts now?" Breakdown said with a frown " If the squishies are giving them the parts, your plan won't work."

optimusskids
2005-06-25, 11:22 PM
Weirdwolf replied

"true very true, lets see what they;ve got in store."

Wingspan replied

"if the bots were based on modern cars they could get spares direct from the Squishies but because they are 20 odd years old theres no central supply, so they have to scrounge them far and wide. No one had the forethought to save parts while the car models were still in production , to be fair a lot of the time the squishies while thecars were being made wouldnt have allied themselves with the bots yet."

Warcry
2005-06-26, 03:46 AM
Landing Bay Four

"Excellent. Pack all that you'll need for a long trip, Weirdwolf."

Spinister flipped his comlink shut, then crossed his arms and stood by the Flamberge's landing ramp.

Tracer, Quake and Thundercracker had better arrive soon. This ship may be faster than the Autobots', but they have a significant head start.

"You can board if you want," he told Scalple.

Shuttlebay

Long Haul frowned, unsure of how to take Pounce's comment. Thankfully, Bludgeon's order to board the ship relieved him of the need to reply.

Octopunch shrugged as Stranglehold spoke.

"They can stand. It won't kill 'em."

Indeed, Scavenger and Long Haul did just that, standing and grabbing hold of the shuttle's overflow rails so that they wouldn't be knocked around by the shuttle's movements.

Bugly dropped into the Blade's copilot seat.

"The rabble appear to be ready," he told Bludgeon. "Shall we?"

Heinrad
2005-06-26, 08:41 AM
Blade:

Bludgeon: -closes and secures the hatch, brings the anti-gravs online, opens the bay doors with the remote, and flies the shuttle through the environmental forcefields, switching to submersible drives as the shuttle bay doors close behind him, heading to a point away from the Decepticon base before getting out of the water and activating the cloaking device-

Fangry: -beast mode, crouched on a chair, scowling at Pounce-

Brisko: "So why not kill him?"

Fangry: -growls in such a way that it reverberates all around Brisko's compartment- "Because Bludgeon would kill me, you idiot."

optimusskids
2005-06-26, 09:27 AM
Pounce noted the scowling.

He smiled inwardly.

I do love a challenge

He continued humming very softly, almost inaudibly

"there was a flying wolf beast con
who always did everything wrong ....."

Heinrad
2005-06-26, 04:22 PM
Blade:

Fangry: -growling, ears flattening back againt his head- "Keep it up, Kitty Cat. I haven't eaten anything today."

optimusskids
2005-06-26, 04:28 PM
Pounce smirked and said nothing.

His hearing was better than I thought , good to know

" So whats the Mission Bludgeon. "

Weirdwolf turned to Carnivac

" think fit you can this shuttle in or near shuttle bay 4. Don't want to keep Spinster waiting , if we time it right we can go from 1 shuttle to the other without anyone questioning us too much on where we've been."

Random Sweep
2005-06-26, 06:56 PM
Shuttle bay four

Scalpel nodded to Spinister then entered the shuttle and took a seat near the data jack.

Infecticon
2005-06-27, 05:14 AM
Shuttle

" I'll get right on it" Carnivac said as he walked over to the shuttle's controls and switched off the autopilot. After taking some time to scan his memory circuits, Carnivac pilotted the shuttle to shuttle bay three's undersea exit (usually used when the towers lift isn't working).

It took a while to send the shuttle bay computer lock the correct codes to open the doors and then dock the shuttle, but Carnivac managed it.

" Now we just have to walk next store" Carnivac said as he turned off the shuttle.
----------
Nemesis

" That brings us back to the question of how the 'Bots are paying" Breakdown said.

optimusskids
2005-06-27, 05:56 AM
Wingspan paused

"that one I don't know ? cash maybe ?"

-_____________________________________________

Weirdwolf stretched

"nice landing was that yes."

He padded down the entry ramp and set off for shuttle bay 4

Infecticon
2005-06-27, 08:39 PM
Any landing you can walk away from is a good one, Carnivac thought as both his shell and him followed Weirdwolf.
--------------

" We might want to look into that then...You know, just in case." Breakdown said while trying to figure out how much could go wrong with this plan. Needless to say, the Stunticon found that there was quite a few what-ifs. Including one where this forced the 'Bots to upgrade their alt-modes and one where the 'Bots had a few of their pets make their parts.

optimusskids
2005-06-27, 08:51 PM
Weirdwolf loped into Shuttlebay 4 and stopped in front of Spinster.

" reporting as ordered Sir "

Wingspan smiled

" the upside of the plan is that even if the bots work out what we're doing and upgrade it will still use more resources than they would otherwise and that will make Ratbat happy. Still it would be a good idea to look into the potential problems . Would you like to do the contingency planning for me look into the possibilities. while i concentrate on buying parts and forcing prices upwards."

nothing like a pesimist for covering all the angles for really thorough contingency planning . If theres a 0.0001% chance of it happening He'll have it covered thought Wingspan

Heinrad
2005-06-28, 03:58 AM
Blade:

Bludgeon: "We are headed for the nation of Sierra Leone. There, Scavenger and Long Haul will extract the diamonds they require for their project, while we deal with any potential interference from the humans and Autobots."

(OOC: And with that, it's off to the "Everywhere else" thread for the Mayhems.....)

Warcry
2005-06-28, 04:42 AM
Landing Bay Four

Spinister nodded to Weirdwolf.

"You seem to be in need of repairs. Board the ship and head for the medical compartment."

They travelled from half-way across the globe and still manage to arrive before the rest of the crew...

Medbay

Hook stepped back from Echoshift, nodding in satisfaction.

"All done," he pronounced. "And a masterful job, if I do say so myself."

In the back of the room, a CR chamber slid open and a fully-repaired Ramjet walked out.

optimusskids
2005-06-28, 06:24 AM
Weirdwolf replied :

"only minor repairs need I , shouldn't take too long . Carnivac repaired worst damage. Before go I wish to report that whilst disengaging we were we damaged Sky Lynx and Scoop and repairs will they need , SkyLynx took 4 missiles . Plus we encountered Tracks but he disappeared . Now the autoego may vain be but coward not is . I summise that he was recalled urgently maybe for reasons relating to this mission. "

Weirdwolf turned and padded into the ship and slid into the CR chamber .

There was loud tapping from inside

Weirdwolf wearily got out.

"Monzo told you I have CR doesn't make nebulans infertile. ok ok stop all that racket. If thats what you want let you out I will."

He popped his hatch and Monzo scrambled down.

"Longer will leg take to heal now yes . "

He got back in the chamber and slammed the door muttering about Scorponok and volunteering for experimental procedures.

Skystream
2005-06-28, 12:52 PM
If Echoshift had been human he would have rolled his eyes at Hook's comment. As it was he merely chuckled instead, then stood up and inspected the other's repair work.

"Thanks, Doc." The Eurofighter flashed a smile before turning to leave the Medbay.

Infecticon
2005-06-28, 07:50 PM
After briefly nodding to Spinister and desciding there really wasn't anything he could add to Weirdwolf's report, Carnivac made sure his shell entered a CR chamber.
------------

After Wingspan stopped talking, Breakdown thought about what the clone had said. Breakdown knew he was much better at scouting roads instead of looking up information on a computer, but what harm could it do to try.

" I'll look into it" said Breakdown as he crossed his arms " but I might not find the answer."

optimusskids
2005-06-28, 08:13 PM
Wingspan nodded

"its all I can ask you to do maybe later we can check the warehouses once the goods start rolling in. Go on a field trip and see how the projects coming along.

Wingspan logged on to the human internet and pulled up a porsche collectors club. He typed away

Having trouble affording spares for your classic cars contact the Road King Foundation the brainchild of Lord Darby . His dying wish was to help those less well off than himself collect classic cars.
He set up a trust in his will to distribute money to help collectors buy parts. The pots of money for various makes of cars has been exhausted for many models. But anyone wishing to buy Datsun , Lamborghini , Corvettes and Porsche parts there is still funding availabe contact the Road King Fondation at the below address

Wingspan pressed send .

"done I set everything up now I can put in place. I was just waiting for Ratbats approval. I planted obituaries set up a fake website complete with pictures of Lord Darby's "collection". I have a crooked lawyer on the payroll to advise me , sorry I had a crooked one he had an accident and now I have an honest one who believes its all real to convince everyone. Now we just need to avoid any pitfalls.

Wingspan reached into subspace and withdrew 2 small vials of energon. He offered one to Breakdown .

"A toast to success"

He raised his vial

"Its a lovely vintage."

Warcry
2005-06-29, 05:01 AM
Landing Bay Four

Spinister nodded gravely as the two lupine Decepticons passed, mulling over what Weirdwolf had said.

Despite his ego, Tracks is a dangerous enemy. The wolf is right; he was likely called back for this expedition.

Medbay

Hook watched Echoshift depart, then turned his attention to Ramjet.

"And you! You spend more time in the medical ward than I do! How you've managed to survive this long, I won't even hazard a guess."

"Good ta see ya too, Doc," Ramjet said as he pushed past the Constructicon and out of the room.

"How rude," Hook grumbled.

Ratbat's Office

With the Mayhems and Scrapper gone, Ratbat re-opened his comlink to Wingspan.

"What is your project's status?"

optimusskids
2005-06-29, 06:19 AM
Wingspan replied to Ratbat :

"I have recruited Breakdown as an assistant, we have initiated the dispersal of money to Squishie car collecting clubs and are bidding on items which are not easily replicable by the Autobots. Breakdown has informed me of the parts that he himself cannot obtain anywhere else. It may be a good idea to suggest to the troops that if they encounter any car based autobots to shoot at their windscreens as these are unique to each model and very difficult to fabricate or replace."

Ravage
2005-06-29, 01:21 PM
Cryotek sat at the computer terminal. Images of the Aerialcons but other gestalt teams and systems throughout the years quickly passed through his head.

He was thinking, how can he improve on Predaking as is? He continued to think on this question as he looked at skimatics and blueprints and other data.

The Seacons arrived at the conference room.

"Ok boys take a seat." Snaptrap yelled to his team as the all sat down, most trying to sit away from Skylor.

optimusskids
2005-06-29, 06:25 PM
Monzo clumped about on his crutches , occasionally glaring at the CR chamber."

Infecticon
2005-06-29, 09:04 PM
" To success and gallable...galible...helpfull squishies" Breakdown said as he accepted one of the energon cubes. As Wingspan talked to Ratbat, Breakdown quickly checking to see if any chemicals had been added to it. After the test came back negative, Breakdown took a drink.
--------
As Carnivac waited for the CR chamber to finish with his shell, he kept an optic on Monzo.

optimusskids
2005-06-29, 09:26 PM
Wingspan returned the toast

"yes ttoo our ssucess."

Monzo glared some more, when he thought no one was looking he rapped his crutch against the Shells CR unit and took a nip from a hip flask he took from subspace.

"Wolfy stupid Con he never asked what the mission was all about , we're probably going to our deaths on some fools errand . I wonder if any other nebulans are going with us."

He looked round the shuttle and took stock of other occupants

Warcry
2005-06-30, 04:09 AM
Ratbat's Office

Ratbat nodded, pleased with Wingspan's work.

"I will log a note of that suggestion, but I doubt our troops would bother to shoot for non-vital areas. At any rate, you have done excellent work so far; please keep me up to date on your progress."

Infecticon
2005-06-30, 06:12 PM
Maybe we'll get lucky and you'll die on the 'fool's errand, Carnivac thought as he barely kept from growling at Monzo.
---------
As he drunk the energon, Breakdown tried to think up the best way to find the information. Breakdown didn't think the Autobots had a website to convently give him the way they pay for their spare parts.

optimusskids
2005-06-30, 06:12 PM
Wingspan said to Breakdown

"we must ensure the warehouses are secure if the botscum found out and raided them it would be tragic. I aim to keep the American warehouse fairly empty sell the parts on to collectors and keep the best for ourselves but the European warehouse is more problematic as our contacts our weak there."

Arcee
2005-06-30, 07:24 PM
Landing Bay Four

Thundercracker arrived and boarded the shuttle, settling himself as comfortably as possible. Truth be told, he didn't really like travelling in a shuttle - travelling passively in a vessel instead of flying under his own power. But what had to be done had to be done.

Ravage
2005-07-01, 12:34 PM
Quake got to the shuttle bay and found the shuttle the troops were taking to Nebulos. He grabbed a seat and Tiptop and Heater jumped up and sat beside him.

optimusskids
2005-07-01, 12:39 PM
Monzo limped over to talk to his fellow Nebulans

"Hi there "

AngelOfDeath124
2005-07-01, 11:43 PM
StarBlade, silently cursing a few problems, hurried down to the landing bay as quickly as she could without running, where the shuttle was waiting. Sliding into a seat across from Thundercracker, the assassin looked the seeker over.

Seems the same as when we left Cybertron....Lets see how he reacts to me. StarBlade gave a half-salute to Thundercracker, then spoke.

"Hi, Thundercracker."

Ravage
2005-07-02, 12:31 AM
Cryotek smiled he finally decided how he was going to fix all of the Predacons. The various gestalt formations and functions he now knew what he wanted to do to the Predacons. Leaner more animal forms that would result in a leaner, faster and more powerful Predaking.

Cryotek smiled and whistled as he headed back to the med-bays.

"Time to make the doughnuts."

Infecticon
2005-07-02, 12:49 AM
As the other mission members started appearing, Carnivac shifted his attention to them instead of Monzo. Carnivac only knew Thundercracker by the seeker's reputation, they 'flew' in different parts of the Decepticon army. As for Starblade, her function was (in a way) closer to Carnivac's function then the seeker's was.

Aero Blade
2005-07-02, 03:21 AM
Tracer followed along a short distance behind StarBlade, the last one to head for the landing bay. He was in no rush to get to their shuttle, or whatever transportation was lined up for them, as it was bound to be a long and boring flight.

"Anyone know what the movie is?" He asked to anyone in general as he got onboard, looking for a place to sit.

Warcry
2005-07-02, 07:05 AM
Landing Bay Four

(OOC @ Nebulos Mission crew: you can find our ride's tech data and layout here (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31318). Our ship is quite a bit larger than a shuttle. :) )

Spinister watched as the last of his crew boarded the Flamberge, then followed them aboard. He glanced around the passenger compartment, then nodded to his crew.

"Strap in. I will inform you when we've broken orbit. You will be able to explore the rest of the ship at your leisure then."

Without waiting for questions, the Targetmaster headed towards the rear of the bay. He ducked into the ship's main stairwell, then headed up towards deck two. Once there, he headed aft, then up through deck one and into the command tower.

Once there, he activated the ship's artificial intelligence and instructed it to begin system startup. Turning around, he activated a nearby comm panel.

"Scorponok, my team will be ready for departure momentarily. Please deploy the large-scale launch tube."

Scorponok's Office

The temporarily-deplaced city commander nodded gravely as Spinister's comm call came in, then input the appropriate orders to the Nemesis' computer.

"You are clear to launch," he told the Targetmaster. Then, after a slight delay, he added, "Good luck."

Scorponok frowned, then, irritated by the amount of time that Windrazor was taking to reply to him. With a shrug, he began to search through the aerospace troop listings himself.

optimusskids
2005-07-02, 09:00 AM
Weirdwolf padded out of medbay his stint in the CR chamber completed . He just caught Tracer's comment.

"funny said that you did , picked up did I a few in Hollywood borrowed did I when in movie studio was. "

"produces films "

"what have we here , gobots the movie , wonder what that is sounds like autoscum propaganda yes ."

Weirdwolf padded over and realising that he needed to be in robot mode transformed.

He sat there headless and buckled himself in.

Wingspan examined his computer screen.

"How do you think Motormaster would like a set of brake flaps with cut outs of naked squishies on them ?"

He queried an amused tone to his voice.

Infecticon
2005-07-02, 08:29 PM
Sitting down at another computer, Breakdown tried not to burst out laughing at the image that brought up. Breakdown failed and for a few moments the only sound he made was laughter.

" As much as I'd like to say yes" Breakdown said when he could speak again " I think starting a collection of rust might be safer."
------------

A few minutes after Weirdwolf's CR chamber opened, the one with the shell in it openned. After looking over at the shell, Carnivac turned and walked to an empty seat near Weirdwolf. The shell shoke itself before following after Carnivac and jumping into the seat next to him. Carnivac made sure his shell was succured, before he buckled in.

optimusskids
2005-07-02, 08:47 PM
Wingspan grinned

"your probably right, right up there with having a pet scraplet as a bad idea , I suppose Wildrider having zebra print seat covers is right out too."

Wingspan was happy to have cheered up Breakdown .

" have pushed up Porsche parts by an average of 300 percent .

Weirdwolf spoke to Carnivac

" wonder where were going , off planet I think otherwise we'd have taken a shuttle not this souped up corvette.

Monzo come over here and sit down while we're taking off."

Monzo limped over and grudgingly took the only seat left in the row next to the shell.

"dont rush me Wolfy i was going to catch up with some other nebulans . Its not often i get to catch up with my own species, its not like i'm gonna fall over them in the street or just pop back to nebulos .

Ravage
2005-07-02, 09:46 PM
Cryotek walked in and saw the Predacons.

He snapped his fingers and a fairly large group of medical drones arrived in the area.

"Predacons, shut yourselves down, when I reactive you all Predaking and the Predacons shall be reborn." Cryotek said almost in a way that might have caused fear in the spark of anyone around.... that is if they were an Autobot.

Hatemonger sat down at his office and watched over the proceedings in the Medical Bay. Hoping for the best for Cryotek as repairing and rebuilding Predaking would be a huge feather in the cap of the Decepticon scientist.

Arcee
2005-07-02, 11:50 PM
"Hello," Thundercracker briefly returned StarBlade's greeting, somewhat made nervous by what he perceived as her probing looks.

He strapped himself into his seat. As one would expect of a Seeker, he didn't like being restrained, but the fact that he would be able to remove the restraints himself made it bearable, and he didn't expect that Spinister could be argued with when it came to safety matters.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-07-02, 11:56 PM
StarBlade noted the nervousness of Thundercracker, but she hadn't been looking at him that closely. She had simply been curious to his reaction. Most Seekers didn't like her, mostly because Megatron had given her the worst, and potentially best rewarding, missions while he was still functional.

Hearing Spinister's orders to strap in, the assassin nodded once, and secured herself. Last thing I need is to get thrown into a wall and damaged. I doubt we'll see any repairs until we return to Earth, or Cybertron, which ever comes first.

Tempest
2005-07-03, 09:51 AM
The Predacon's looked at Cyrotek then went to their CV tanks.

Ravage
2005-07-03, 11:51 AM
Cryotek watched as the other Predacons shut down. A vidscreen appeared and Cryotek went to work. The first thing he did was shut off the Predacons pain systems. Needless to say what he was going to do to each of them was going to hurt, alot.

Besides, as much as he enjoyed making Transformers feel pain he would rather do that to Autobots than his own kind. After that he started to work, first off on Divebomb.

Infecticon
2005-07-03, 04:56 PM
" Actually...accually...that nutcase probably would like them" Breakdown said without looking at Wingspan " Of course even if he didn't, his reaction would be the same."
-----------
Carnivac would have rolled his optics if he could, but turned his attention to Spinister.

optimusskids
2005-07-03, 05:48 PM
Wingspan replied careful not to look directly at Breakdown

"Interesting bunch of Cons you got yourself bonded too, any of them got anything to reccomend them ? Hopefully if we pull this off , it will be glory for the pair of us and all the Cons who look down on me as just a clone will eat there words, oh yes . We can do it with you covering contingency planning and cash flow .

Ravage
2005-07-04, 12:02 AM
The skimatics appeared on the holovid for the upgrades for Divebomb.

A leaner meaner avion mode. This time in the form of a falcon, with a similar weapon loadout as before but with specially made claws and beak allowing Divebomb to use his natural ablities to rip through Autobot's hides.

Cryotek smiled as the chamber went to work sparks and smoke coming from the unit.

Warcry
2005-07-04, 04:12 AM
Flamberge

Spinister had only just secured himself in the ship's captain's chair when the computer's feminine voice told him that the vessel was ready for launch. He tapped a few buttons on the chair's armrest, then was pressed forward heavily as the ship's main engines fired.

The Flamberge thrusted up towards the sky.

(OOC @ Nebulos team: Time to pack up and move to the Nebulos thread :) )

Scorponok's Office

Having settled on a set of aerospace troopers to include on his operation, Scorponok stood and walked out of the office. As he did so, he raised his comlink and spoke.

"Tempest and Echoshift, please join the Seacons in conference room three for a mission briefing." He frowned, trying to come up with a suitable ground trooper to add to the mission. "Nightracer as well."

Tempest
2005-07-04, 04:15 PM
Tempest heard the message over the comlink, he smiled grabbed two extra cartiages from the weapons bins for his pistols and walked to the conference room 3.

(OOC: Over the next couple of days all my posts will be short and sweet. If you go to this thread here: http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31341 you'll see why.

Infecticon
2005-07-04, 08:30 PM
" For your information, the Stunticons are a created gestalt, not a collected gestalt" Breakdown said, a bit snappish " No one asked any of us for our opinion in the matter."
--------

After getting the message through her commlink, Nightracer started heading towards the conference room three.

optimusskids
2005-07-04, 09:25 PM
Wingspan nodded.

" sorry there I guess I hit a sore spot , I know I didnt ask to be a clone. With a brother who makes galvatron look like a well balanced and compassionate individual and all the other Cons looking down on me , I should have thought before opening my mouth."

Skystream
2005-07-05, 09:19 AM
Echoshift hadn't yet got halfway down the hall from Medbay before getting Scorponok's message over the comm.

"Primus, can't a guy get a break?" The gray Eurofighter thought to himself. "Fight at Autobase, followed by a mission, followed by repairs, and then followed by another mission straight after leaving Medbay... yeah, I'm feeling unusually grouchy. Oh well."

"Acknowledged," he replied into his comlink, then made his way to the allocated conference room for his briefing.

Infecticon
2005-07-05, 08:13 PM
" At least you only have to deal with one, I get to deal with four" Breakdown said " and don't get me started with what the other 'Cons think of us."

optimusskids
2005-07-05, 09:58 PM
Wingspan nodded as he tapped on his keyboard. Shuddering at the thought of 4 Pounces

"by Primus i'm glad I don't have 4 pounces to deal with .its a hard life as it is. Hopefully when this pans out it will make you stand out from the rest of them."

Tempest
2005-07-06, 09:08 AM
Tempest walked into conference room 3 and waited for Echoshift.

Ravage
2005-07-06, 01:25 PM
Cryotek watched as the progress meter for Divebomb finished and reached 100% complete. With that the CV chamber opened up and Divebomb rolled out.

He looked noticably different, still the same black and oranage color scheme. But his animal charecterstics looked more defined more animal like.

Cryotek had him stay in stasis as the drones picked up and hoisted Rampage into the CV chamber. The chamber closed and locked and began to work on Rampage.

Infecticon
2005-07-06, 07:48 PM
If what Wingspan said about Pounce was true, then Breakdown considered it lucky that there wasn't four of him.

" I would be lieing if I said I didn't have any doubts about that" Breakdown said " but one can hope."
-------

Nightracer entered the conference room (three) and sat down.

Skystream
2005-07-06, 10:04 PM
Echoshift walked into the conference room and spotted Tempest.

"Hey, fancy bumping into you again," he remarked, offering the other Decepticon a grin.

optimusskids
2005-07-06, 10:16 PM
Wingspan nodded

" I 've got a bunch of Lambourghini parts building up in my Sheffield warehouse as soon as I can figure how to ship them out here you can have your pick. once I have some stock in Rochester i should be able to ship it straight to Quebec the 2 squishy cities are reasonably proximate i think ."

Warcry
2005-07-07, 04:29 AM
Conference Room Three

Scorponok strode confidently through the doors, his tail brushing against the top of the frame as he did so. He turned his stern gaze on the Seacons, Nightracer, Echoshift and Tempest in turn.

The city commander walked to the head of the table, his long strides carrying him there in only a few paces. Once there, he swept his optics across the assembled Decepticons again.

"Lady and gentlemen," he said, using the usual turn of phrase that Zarak had begun speaches with despite the fact that it wasn't really applicable to a robotic species where gender was mostly an affectation, "our time on Earth has reached a crossroads. The Autobots are stricken. One of their cities lies in ruins, and their leader is nothing more than a pile of ash lying in the ruins of a Decepticon shuttle."

He paused, allowing his last comment to sink in for anyone who hadn't already heard it from the rumour mill.

"My fellow Decepticons, the time has come for us to take back what is ours! We will plunder this world's resources, enslave it's people, and do whatever we must to acquire the sheer might to liberate our homeworld from the Quintesson hordes!"

He held up an open claw, then slammed it down on the table for emphasis.

"Lord Gigatron has tasked me with personally commanding the first mission in this campaign. Together, we will assault the humans, turn their own devices against them, and carry out the first stage of our leader's master plan."

He stopped speaking for the moment, allowing his apparently spontainious but actually carefully crafted speech to sink in. After the troops had a few moments to mull over his rant, he would outline the specific mission.

Ravage
2005-07-07, 05:02 AM
The Seacons all listened intendly to Scorpnok.

Snaptrap nodded smiled him and his men really needed to go on a mission like this to keep themselves from being too bored.

Hatemonger continued to monitor the probe on Cybertron not seeing anything too new to report but he eyed the feeds with the hopes of seeing something interesting.

Cryotek watched and made sure the upgrades to Rampage were going correctly.

Infecticon
2005-07-07, 11:02 PM
Breakdown said nothing as he listened to Wingspan talk.
---------

Smiling under her face mask at Scorponok's openning 'speech', Nightracer waited for him to give the details of the mission.

optimusskids
2005-07-08, 06:26 AM
"Breakdown any sucess with your side of things ?"

said Wingspan

Infecticon
2005-07-08, 08:36 PM
" Not as much as I'd like" Breakdown admitted " So far it looks as if it's partly paid for and partly given."

Ravage
2005-07-09, 01:51 AM
The CV chamber beeped and hummed and opened and slid out the improved rampage. He had a stronger, faster more animalistic looked the drones rolled over and put him onto a bed near Divebomb.

Cryotek pressed some more buttons and the drones picked up Tantrum and placed him on the CV chamber. It sealed it sealed and let out a high pitched screech as it began to work and continued it's work on the Predacon.

Hatemonger wondered if there was anything else of importance going on and got onto his Gigatron.

"Hmm, there appears to be nothing new occuring on Cybertron is there any tasks I can handle for you?" He asked.

Warcry
2005-07-09, 05:16 AM
Conference Room Three

Satisfied that his rant had caught the attention of his troops, Scorponok adopted a more calm demenour. Reaching out with one huge claw, he activated the room's holoprojector. The device lit up, and a 3-D projection of the west coast of North America appeared in mid-air.

"As you know, the Nemesis is located here," a point in the Pacific Ocean began blinking, a few hundred miles off the Oregon shore.

"Our primary target is here," another spot began blinking, very close to the human city of San Francisco. "This is the human facility known as the Hunter's Point Naval Shipyard. It was a major American shipyard until approximately fifty years ago, when it was shut down. The humans have recently upgraded the base using Autobot technology and brought it back online. The complex is now one of the most high-tech manufacturing facilities on this backwards planet."

The commander snarled. "Unfortunately, it is also one of the most heavily-guarded. A fully-equipped American carrier group is anchored in San Francisco Bay to protect the shipyard. The fleet isn't a significant threat to us, especially with the Seacons taking part in the mission, but engaging them near the base could end up damaging the shipyard. We can't risk that, so we have to get...creative."

The hologram zoomed in, showing a detailed image of a single prominant island in the San Francisco Bay.

"This is Alcatraz Island. Formerly an infamous prison, it is now one of the most well-known tourist attractions in the world. We will launch an all-out attack on the island, destroying landmark buildings, terrorizing innocents and generally calling as much attention to ourselves as we can. The fleet will have little choice but to respond, moving away from the shipyard and allowing us to dispose of it safely."

The hologram panned across the Bay, showing a close-up of the shipyard.

"Once the fleet is out of the picture, we will move in and secure Hunter's Point. Once we have cleansed it of humans, a team of technical drones will launch from the Nemesis and use the shipyard to manufacture certain...devices that we require."

The massive Decepticon's face twisted into a cruel grin.

"Because Autobot interference will be likely, we will have to provide a distraction to keep them from trying to take the base back from us. So, after the drones arrive, we will move out into the nearby cities and cause as much high-profile damage as we can. The more disasterous situations we can create, the longer it will be before the Autobots can interfere in our plans.

"Because this is such an important mission, there can be no failure. If you meet significant Autobot resistance, you are authorized to call in as much backup as needed. If that means bringing extra troops ashore from the Nemesis, then we will do just that. Defeat is not an option. Any questions?"

Throne Room

Gigatron tabbed the comm control on his armrest, opening a channel to reply to Hatemonger.

"Actually, there is. I've sent Scorponok on a small errand, and I think you may need to get involved later." He paused, considering. "Come down to my office. It wouldn't do to have word of this project leak out, if anyone happened to be listening at your door."

Ravage
2005-07-09, 12:15 PM
Snaptrap nodded and spoke up addressing Scorpnok.

"Sir, I have a few ideas. Piranacon can wait underseas, since the humans probably have no clue what we are, if we make correct sonic noises we can show up as large undersea mammals. Once the ships get near us we shall send them to Davey Jones Locker. Also, from what I've seen of that area there is a lot of traffic." He paused a moment then continued to speak.

"I think the Stunticons and Contructicons could blend into the area then when we launch our attacks have them strike in the city to create more chaos and confusion." The Seacon leader explained hoping to not have stepped too far out of line. Undersea warfare was his game but he certainly knew his overall war tactics.

Hatemonger smiled clicked on his com-link.

"On my way sir." He said and started for Gigatron's office.

optimusskids
2005-07-09, 09:26 PM
Wingspan nodded

" good data , keep up the excellent work, knowledge is pppower.
There supplies will start drying up and prices will rocket. We just need to collect the parts and have the Constructors here make a few alterations undetectable by anyone and we are ready to sell the parts back to the Bots . Profit for us , Ratbat is pleased ,Autobot cash reserves will be depleted and their will be accidents and failures and perhaps if wwe arre lllucky fatalities

Wingspan rubbed his hands together and chuckled evilly.

Salnak Devious
2005-07-10, 02:59 AM
Conference Room 3

Tempest looked around the conference room, and then at Scorponok and then remembered what had just been said.

"What type of ships will be in the fleet? Destroyers, Battleships or Aircraft Carriers? Also, when attacking the cities, do we impose that we are also gathering energy so the Autobots don't think we are up to something else?"

Med Bay

Somewhere in Divebomb’s mind he was processing what had just having, he was constantly in battle scenarios, and during on of the missions a bright blue light emitted from his chest, his very body collapsed and sprung forth from this light. He had been reborn into his new mode with a new life blood flowing through his veins. And just as suddenly as it had started before, it ended with Divebomb opening his eyes in the medical bay.

Warcry
2005-07-10, 03:47 AM
Conference Room Three

Scorponok nodded, mulling over the Seacon leader's ideas.

"I'll leave the finer points of naval strategy to you, Snaptrap. You and your troopers have more experience in that environment than myself or any other Decepticon currently on this planet."

The large, clawed Decepticon frowned slightly.

"As for your other suggestion, it is tactically sound. Bringing that many troops into the city openly might alert the Autobots that we are up to more than a simple act of terrorism, though. I'll place the Stunticons on alert; their talents at fear-mongering would prove useful if we meet serious resistance."

He said no such thing about the Constructicons; they and their leader were far too friendly with Ratbat for his liking.

Scorponok pressed several buttons on his comlink, then spoke. "Scorponok to Motormaster. I've sent a battle plan to your personal database. Study it. Your unit may be called in to serve as backup on the operation if the Autobots mount a major counter-attack."

Finally, he turned to Tempest. "The fleet is a standard American carrier battle group. One aircraft carrier, two cruisers, two destroyers, a frigate and supply ship."

He cleared his throat. "You can pretend to be gathering energy if you can find a way to do so. It's not a major goal, though. As long as we give them enough humans to rescue, they won't be able to piece together our plan until it is too late."

Ravage
2005-07-10, 05:03 AM
Cryotek looked over at Divebomb while the CV chamber was working on Tantrum.

"Hmm, I thought I set your systems to reactivate after I finished with the rest of the team." He shrugged sometimes even machines can be imperfect.

"Anyway, this let's you be the first. So tell me how does your new body feel? I can give you all the technical mumbo jumbo after." He asked.

Snaptrap nodded.

"Good enough sir. We do we prepare for action? I would like my men to be refueled and reloaded within the hour." He asked.

optimusskids
2005-07-10, 07:46 AM
Wingspan tapped some commands into his computer pressed enter and sat back.

He then opened a com link to Ratbat

"This is Wingspan with my progres report. Ratbat phase 1 is ongoing , I have obtained quanties of spare parts essential for the repair of the autoscum, phase 2 is also up and running we are funding several groups worldwide who are also increasing the demand for these parts.

Demand for Lamborghini parts is up 433,45 % over base levels at the start of the mission . I now need permission to initiate phase 3.

I have rented 2 warehouses : 1 in Rochester in the Squishy country of America , the parts gathering there I am anticipating discreetly shipping up to Quebec where Breastforce can collect them. The second warehouse covers my European operation and is based in Sheffield in the Squishy country of Great Britain. I wish to make a trip to collect parts from there and check on the efficacity of my squishy operatives.

I seek permission to make a quick shuttle run with 2 Stunticons as backup. It will be discreet as we do not wish to tip our hand before phase 3 is initiated.

Once we have the parts the Constructors can start on phase 3 and add discreet flaws to the parts before we launch phase 4 and sell the parts to the Autobots through a series of cutouts."

Infecticon
2005-07-10, 07:47 PM
Mess Hall

" Understood" Motormaster said over the commlink to Scorponok, then started to looked over the data. After a while, Motormaster grinned and alerted the other Stunticons about their 'might be' mission.

--------

Hearing Wingspan's speech and Motormaster's message, Breakdown had to grin.
--------
Conference Room Three

Nightracer stayed silent as the other Decepticons in the room talked. She was listening to all of the conversations, but Nightracer knew that there wasn't much she could add...if anything at all.

optimusskids
2005-07-10, 07:50 PM
Wingspan waited for a reply as he did so he turned to
Breakdown

"did you catch that if Ratbat says yes , which of your colleagues would you suggest to accompany us."

Ravage
2005-07-11, 04:48 AM
Hatemonger arrived at Gigatron's office and knocked on the door.

"Lord Gigatron, I have arrived. Let us discuss your plan." Hatemonger said smiling wondering what was going on.

Cryotek watched as the CV chamber finished the updates to Tantrum and slid him out. The drones moved quickly, placing Headstrong into the unit.

Tantrum looked incredable, his animal features more pronuced and he looked powerful and angry. In Cryotek's view how a bull should. He smiled as they drones set Tantrum into a resting area and the CV chamber began to work on Headstrong.

Salnak Devious
2005-07-11, 06:26 AM
Divebomb was lying down on the floor when he heard Cyrotek. He went to move his legs, his left wing moved, he tried to move his jaw his chest opened up. He reset his control settings and stood up, a little bit akward at first, but he went towards Cyrotek when he noticed his body had changed. He looked at his body and smilied.

"Nice Job."

Divebomb then collasped to the floor.

Tempest nodded when Scorponok had address his points. He thought to himself and continued listening.

Warcry
2005-07-11, 06:42 AM
Conference Room Three

"Prepare for action immediately," Scorponok told Snaptrap. "The same goes for the rest of you. Meet in the main shuttlebay in thirty minutes. Dismissed."

Ratbat's Office

Ratbat considered Wingspan's suggestion.

"You may proceed," he said. "Proceed efficiently, and use stealth where required. If Autobot agents discover your affilition with this project, it will become a write-off."

Throne Room

Gigatron pressed a button on his armrest, admitting Hatemonger. A large hologram floated in front of the Decepticon leader.

Once the door had closed behind the general, Gigatron spoke.

"This," he gestured to the hologram, "is my plan. This will be the weapon that brings us victory over the Quintessons...and the Autobots, too. Scorponok and his men will supply us with the infrastructure we need. Once he has suceeded, you and the rest of the troops will keep the Autobots busy long enough for us to finish the project."

Gigatron stood, then closed the gap between himself and Hatemonger.

"I can only assume you understand the importance of this."

Salnak Devious
2005-07-11, 07:49 AM
Tempest walked out of the room once he was dismissed and made way for his quarters, he would need a quick re-tool of his weaponary.

Ravage
2005-07-11, 10:57 AM
Hatemonger smiled.

"Yes, I certainly do understand the importance of my mission." He smiled.

Cryotek grabbed Divebomb off the floor.

"Heh, figured he woke up just a bit too early." He said hefting him onto a bed.

Snaptrap looked at his men.

"Ok boys lock and load then rearm." He yelled as the other five Seacons stood up and filed out. Snaptrap snapped up a quick salute and went to rearm himself as well.

Infecticon
2005-07-11, 08:52 PM
" I would suggest Deadend" Breakdown said after thinking a moment " The others tend to be very... noticable for different reasons."

optimusskids
2005-07-11, 09:34 PM
Wingspan nodded

"If you'll call him we'll meet him in the shuttle bay , I'll brief you enroute."

Warcry
2005-07-12, 08:42 AM
Throne Room

"Good," Gigatron said. "I would have been very disappointed if you didn't, Hatemonger."

He switched the hologram off.

"The relevant data about Scorponok's mission has been sent to your system. Do please study it and come up with at least two possible 'distraction' missions. Blowing up human landmarks, stealing valuables, fuel raids...whatever you think best. I needn't tell you, of course, that it would be good for us to reap other benefits from the distraction attacks..."

The leader slid imperiously back onto his throne, a sign of dismissal.

Ravage
2005-07-12, 11:16 AM
Hatemonger nodded and smiled he decided to ask Gigatron a question against probably the betterment of logic well from a less ranking Decepticon anyway.

"How would you like to help on a fuel raid?" Hatemonger asked a sly smile on his face but still sounding more than respectful of his commander.

"I've seen you in the battle at Metroplex and I think we have enough competent help here to keep the Nemesis stable during our prospective raids. Not to mention you should try to have a little "fun" yourself. But if you cannot that is no problem we have enough numbers now to handle these missions. But as the humans say from time to time something about all work and no play." While Hatemonger waited for a moment for Gigatron's answer he clicked on his com-link.

" All available Decepticons not currently on a mission and the Constructicons , report to mission room B for briefing." Hatemonger ordered and click off his com-link. Hatemonger had a few ideas in mind, but his biggest one would require a massive force but would easily keep the Autobots off guard. The United States Strategic Fuel Reserves.

Cryotek smiled as Headstrong came out of the CV chamber. The Rhino looked stronger and more powerful than ever. The drones moved Headstrong and then carefully placed Razorclaw with the Predaking components.

Cryotek smiled soon the new Predacons would reign terror on the Autobots and the world for the Decepticons.

Edited to make more sense :)