PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Pages : [1] 2 3

Warcry
2005-10-31, 06:01 AM
The Cybertronian War has returned to the neutral planet of Nebulos. A small contingent of Autobots lead by Chromia strives to decypher the mystery of a Cybertronian temple found in the middle of the Nebulan jungle. Meanwhile, the crew of a Decepticon warship under the command of Spinister has begun to make war on both the Autobot team and their Nebulan allies.

Warcry
2005-10-31, 06:10 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod transformed, releving Sureshot of the need to hold him up.

"Well, I'm fresh out of portable space bridges, so we'll have to think of something else."

Recoil shook his head. "Damned if I know. Never seen anything like it."

Koraja

Spinister approached the Flamberge, moving at full speed.

Infecticon
2005-10-31, 06:11 AM
City Street

Carnivac chuckled as he watched Weirdwolf's assualt. Even knowing that they would have to leave the crime scene fast if they wanted to keep their mission a secret (explosives do tend to attract attention), couldn't spoil Carnivac amusement.

Now that's entertainment, Carnivac thought.

Ravage
2005-10-31, 02:15 PM
Quake rolled right behind Spinster and neared the Flamberge.

"Have the door open I am comin in!" He yelled into his com-link.

Aero Blade
2005-10-31, 04:18 PM
Things having been finished in the shuttle for the most part, and having recieved orders to make the ship ready, Tracer had moved into the hangar where the shuttle was stationed and went over to one of the computers there to oversee operations. He was just arriving as the com message came through, and he quickly made sure the outer bay doors were open for Spinister and Quake, going over to meet them as they came in.

"Flamberge is prepared and ready for launch, but we've yet to recieve coordinate or confirmation from Wierdwolf or Carnivac," Tracer reported to Spinister.

Warcry
2005-11-01, 07:09 AM
Flamberge

Spinister transformed, landed, and strode smoothly up the ramp.

"Our hunters are probably occupied with prey," he said reasonably. "We can spare them a few more minutes to reply."

The Targetmaster casually glanced at a ship's status display as he entered the hangar, then nodded in satisfaction.

"You have done well, Tracer."

optimusskids
2005-11-01, 07:19 AM
Weirdwolf cocked his head.

"recall just recieved have hurry we must ."

Infecticon
2005-11-01, 10:20 AM
City Street

" We only have one more target to take care of" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf " They can pick us up there."

As Carnivac started walking to the last target's house, he sent a confirmation (report of their progress) and the coordinates on where to met them back to the Flamberge.

Ravage
2005-11-01, 11:44 AM
Quake rolled into the Flamberge and transformed. Tiptop stood beside him.

Tiptop looked at Spinster.

"So we are picking up our comrades on the way in?" He asked.

Aero Blade
2005-11-01, 01:28 PM
"Last confirmation just recieved," Tracer reported to Spinister as the transmittion came in. "All units accounted for and waiting for pick-up."

Chromia
2005-11-02, 04:19 AM
In the city

As the Decepticons retreated, Chromia struggled to hold up one of the collapsing walls..

"Any Nebulons in the building, hurry! Get out now....I don't know how much longer I can hold this...."

Just as she said this....she felt, rather than heard, the foundation of the building begining to crumble...

Seeing that there were still a few people who had not had time to leave, she called out to Tracks .

"Tracks! Get the minister out of here to safety!"

With that, she shoved Galen, as gently as she could, out of harms way and dove for one of the last remaining Nebulons. As she did, the entire building collapsed on her, completly burying her.

As the dust cloud began to dissapate.....there was no movement from the rubble pile......

Warcry
2005-11-02, 06:42 AM
Flamberge

Spinister nodded curtly to Tiptop (a yes to the Nebulan's question), then turned to Tracer.

"Head down to the port plasma cannon controls. Quake, head to the starboard controls. The Nebulan military's nearby deployments may try to stop us from leaving. If they do, you are to destroy them."

The Targetmaster continued walking. As he moved deeper into the ship, he added (without turning to look at his troops), "I'll be on the bridge."

Heinrad
2005-11-02, 06:49 AM
Koraja:

Tracks: -catches Galen, sheltering him as the building collapses, then looking at the pile of rubble- "CHROMIA!!!!!!" -activates commlink- "CHROMIA! DO YOU READ ME?"

Ravage
2005-11-02, 12:41 PM
Quake laughed.

"Yes sir!" mumbling "bang bang" he brought the weapon systems online and got ready for anyone or anything stupid enough to attack the ship.

Heinrad
2005-11-03, 06:14 AM
Koraja:

Tracks: -looking at the pile of rubble- "I'm going to need help with this........" -looks down at Galen- "And the only place I'll get that help is back at the temple." -transforms to vehicle mode, opens passenger side door- "If you'll just get in, Galen, I'll keep you as safe as I can."

Aero Blade
2005-11-03, 01:26 PM
Tracer nodded to Spinister upon receiving orders.

"The information we extracted from the Autobot prisoner will beforwarded there if you wish to review it, along with the observations we gathered about the Autobots during the time we apprehended them. The vast majortiy of the Autobots seemed to be guarding the perimeter of the temple, and given our recient attack, are likely still there," Tracer responded before heading off.

He first went back to the shuttle to check on the status of his crew. He hadn't seen Thundercracker for the longest time since they'd gotten back to the Flamberge, but that wasn't a concern for him at the moment. He turned his attention to Scalpel and Starblade.

"When you've finished with Bluestreak and moved him to a holding cell in the Flamberge, report to Spinister for your next orders. I'll be attending to mine at the port-side plasma cannon controls. If the Autobot gives you trouble, let me know..." he let his sentence linger off in a menacing tone, a warning for Bluestreak.

Having finished the last bit of his duties there, Tracer turned and headed off to go attend to his newest assignment.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-03, 11:49 PM
StarBlade nodded.

"Right." She then looked to Scalpel for directions on moving Bluestreak.

optimusskids
2005-11-04, 12:03 AM
Galen spoke to Tracks

"I'm sure you will do your best soldier, let us go fetch help for your friend. Then I must get to a communications facility and rally my troops and reassure my people."

Heinrad
2005-11-04, 01:20 AM
Koraja:

Tracks: -closes drivers door, harness securing Galen into his seat- "If you tell me the frequency, you can use my commlink to contact your troops." -engine roaring, slams into gear, roaring away, wings deploying, jet turbines and their assembly rising and deploying from his trunk lid, turbines howling to life as he lifts off the road-

Warcry
2005-11-04, 05:55 AM
Flamberge

"Forward the data," Spinister told Tracer (via comlink, obviously, as the two Decepticons had gone off in different directions). "I will read it while we are enroute."

As he finished speaking, the Targetmaster climbed the short ladderwell that led to the ship's small bridge. He sat at the helm and began keying in the commands to bring the ships engines to flight mode.

optimusskids
2005-11-04, 07:22 AM
Galen tells Tracks the frequency and starts broadcasting

"Even though the Decepticons and all there odious collaborators have returned , we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Koraja , we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Planet, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight in the space ports , we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

Infecticon
2005-11-04, 10:33 AM
City Streets

Leaving the scene of the crime, Carnivac moved on to the last target.

" So...who gets the last target" Carnivac asked Weirdwolf " or should it be a 'team' effert?"

optimusskids
2005-11-04, 11:28 AM
Weirdwolf grinned evilly

"good sounds to me . One start at front other at back and meet at middle maybe yes."

________

Koraja Ministry of Science and Technology

a man carrying a heavy briefcase got out of hover flitter and walked up the stairs.

Heinrad
2005-11-05, 02:37 AM
Airspace, Outskirts of Koraja:

Tracks: -black beam gun lowering into position on his undercarriage, throttles moving to full power- "Have you ever heard of a human named Winston Churchill, Galen?"

optimusskids
2005-11-05, 08:06 AM
Galen nodded

"the name rings a vague bell perhaps from my study of earthen history."

Random Sweep
2005-11-05, 04:01 PM
Flamberge

Barely acknowleging Tracers orders, Scalpel turned to Starblade

"Simply keep your weapon trained on him untill you reach the holding cells."Scalpel said "His weapons have been disabled and his systems have been weakened enough that he wont be any trouble "

Without waiting on a reply, scalpel retracted all of his tools and went after Spinister .

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-06, 12:54 AM
StarBlade nodded.

"Right." She pulled one of her blasters from its holster and trained it on Bluestreak. "Alright, 'Bot. On your feet. I don't want to have to drag you through the ship."

Aero Blade
2005-11-06, 03:59 AM
Tracer arrived at the port-side weapons bay, heading towards the controls for the plasma cannon. He took a moment to get himself orriented with the controls, then settled in to his new post, turning on the outer cameras and sensors to monitor the nebulan troops for any agressive activity. Things being calm for the moment, Tracer finally forwarded the information to the bridge that Spinister had requested, then resumed monitoring the nebulans.

Warcry
2005-11-06, 06:08 AM
Flamberge

Spinister glanced at the information Tracer sent, then forwarded the document to his office for later review.

Noting that the helm console indicated that the engines were ready for flight. Placing the ship on manual control, he activated the liftoff thrusters. Flamberge rose from the ground as smooth as a butterfly.

Only then did he deign to acknowledge Scalpel, who seemed to have followed him. "What do you need?"

Random Sweep
2005-11-06, 06:12 AM
"It seems that Tracer has finished with my services and has asked that I report to you for furthur instruction "Scalpel replied to Spinister

Infecticon
2005-11-06, 10:04 PM
City Street

Carnivac grinned over at Weirdwolf before saying " Why not."

Finding nothing else to say, Carnivac started moving towards the target.

Warcry
2005-11-07, 05:28 AM
Flamberge

Spinister nodded to Scalpel.

"I see."

He guided the ship forward, away from the Nebulan capital. One optic glued to the sensor board, he said, "There is little call for interrogators, if you have gotten all you can from Bluestreak. And you are not built for combat."

He seemed to consider that for a moment, then added, "Does your knowledge of engineering extend to architecture?"

Before the interrogator could reply, the sensor board began to beep. The Targetmaster glanced at it, then tabbed the comm switch.

"Quake, Tracer, we have four Nebulan starfighters incoming from dead aft. Please obliterate them."

Heinrad
2005-11-08, 05:11 AM
Nebulan Skies:

Tracks: -moves up into the clouds- "There's very little chance that we'll beat them there. But...... we might be able to even the odds a little." -activates commlink- "Hot Rod, is there any cloud cover over the temple area?"

Warcry
2005-11-08, 06:27 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod looked up at the stone roof, then shrugged.

"We're...uh...sorta underground right now, Tracks. Why do you ask?"

Aero Blade
2005-11-08, 01:24 PM
Tracer registered Spinister's message, using the directions to quickly locate the nebulan fighters, and then openned fire with the plasma cannon.

Ravage
2005-11-08, 03:08 PM
Quake smiled and opened fire. Not trying to lock onto them but strafe them into the afterlife instead. He let loose a large barrage of plasma fire.

"Bang bang!" He cheered firing on the enemy fightercraft.

Heinrad
2005-11-09, 04:14 AM
Skies:

Tracks: -over commlink- "At least one of the Decepticons and their whole ship has an active cloaking field. I figured a little rain would make them easier to spot."

Warcry
2005-11-09, 05:05 AM
Flamberge

Spinister glanced down at the sensor board, where all four of the oncoming blips disappeared from the screen.

"Good work," he told the gunners. "Watch for more hostiles; I'm taking us to retrieve Hairsplitter's group."

Tapping in a series of commands, he steered the Flamberge towards the Inferno Club.

Beneath the Temple

"Sorry we can't be of more help," Hot Rod told Tracks. "We're going to have quite a time getting back up to the surface as it is, though...never mind the fact that we've got to figure out what to do with this giant statue we found."

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-09, 11:27 AM
Flamberge

Bluestreak remained silent for a few moments, then he replied quietly, his head lowered "You'll have to undo the restraints first"

Chromia
2005-11-09, 11:38 PM
In the City

Under the pile of rubble that covered her, Chromia stirred....

Owwwww......Lets not do that again......I gotta get out of here....

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-09, 11:40 PM
StarBlade got a rather blank look on her face, then shook her head, like she was muttering to herself. She reached over, gun still trained on Bluestreak, and undid the restraints.

"Now, get up, and let's go."

Heinrad
2005-11-12, 04:46 AM
Skies:

Tracks: -breaks through the cloud tops, skimming them, engines keening, sunlight gleaming off of his bodywork-

Warcry
2005-11-12, 04:59 AM
Airspace, Koraja

Spinister guided the Flamberge down towards a parking lot outside the Inferno Club. Tabbing the comm circuit, he ordered, "Monzo, Heater, Hairsplitter, board the ship at once."

The Inferno Club

Hearing Spinister's order crackle though his helmet comlink, Hairsplitter headed out the door and towards the warship's extended ramp.

Ravage
2005-11-12, 04:48 PM
Heater ran out of the club and back onto the shuttle.

He looked for Quake and Tiptop and found them manning one of the ships cannons.

"So anything good up?" He asked really seeking an answer from anyone.

Heinrad
2005-11-12, 11:26 PM
Airspace over Temple:

Tracks: -dropping down, sighing wearily- "At least it's clear skies for a battle......" -angling down, dropping towards the temple entrance, flies in through the entrance, wings and engines retracting, all four tires squeaking and squealing as he hits the brakes, headlights popping up and coming on, lamps behind the grilles in his nose winking on as well, sees a flicker of movement in the cavernous ceiling far above, skids to a stop, spinning 180 degrees- "Did you see-"

Dark green, bat-like thing: -lands on Tracks' windshield, angrily- "HIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Tracks: "GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -slams into reverse, , rear tires squealing as he rockets backwards-

Bat-like thing: -unable to get a good grip, slides off of Tracks' hood, flaps up into the shadows near the ceiling-

Tracks: "What was that thing?" -hits brakes, skids to a stop, feeling something shift under his tires- "Galen, HANG ON!!!"

Floor: -drops out from beneath Tracks-

Tracks: -drops like a rock into the yawning black pit-

optimusskids
2005-11-12, 11:37 PM
Galen clung to Tracks steering wheel

"That was a vorax quite harmless......" as floor give way "OOOOOOohhhhhhh um Tracks can't you flyyyyy."

Heinrad
2005-11-12, 11:50 PM
Dropping through the inky blackness:

Tracks: -headlights illuminating the wall and sides of the shaft in front of him- "Normally, yes. Unfortunately, I need a running start, and this shaft is too narrow for my wings."

-shaft ends in a large open space-

Tracks: -gets a glimpse of walls, Hot Rod, and Sureshot, lands, finely tuned suspension absorbing the brunt of the landing, bounces a couple of time- "Galen, are you all right?"

optimusskids
2005-11-12, 11:58 PM
Bottom of the Shaft

"nothing broken , they say anything you can walk away from is a good landing. Lets put that theory to the test."

He swung open Tracks door and got stiffly out."

"looks like I'm just a little shaken."

He looked over at Tracks.

"you weren't kidding about it being a tight fit..you look ok too just some cosmetic damage . Nothing serious , when we get out of here am sur ethe local agricultural collective could lend us some paint, I think blue is quite popular colour for tractors."

Warcry
2005-11-13, 06:51 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod's head snapped around as he heard Tracks crash to the ground not far away. The cavalier swung around, wrist lasers pointing at the intruder...only to lower his weapons as he identified the Autobot.

"Nice entry," he told the flame-decorated corvette, a note of annoyance in his voice. "You gonna help us at all, or were you planning to sit there and blind the rest of us with your headlights for a while yet?"

Heinrad
2005-11-13, 07:07 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -looking at the glyphs on the wall- "I'd better keep them on. Otherwise you won't be able to read the direction on the wall, Hot Rod. Unless you want to stay down here forever, that is."

Warcry
2005-11-13, 07:25 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod glared at Tracks for a moment, then turned in the direction that the elder Autobot's headlights were pointing. The young warrior frowned at the ancient Cybertronian writings on the wall, trying to decypher the text from his, half-forgotten memories of his days as Rodimus Prime.

"If I'm reading this right, we're supposed to put this statue into a large, mirrored socket somewhere around here." He frown deepened. "I think."

Heinrad
2005-11-13, 08:06 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -rolls forward, turning so his headlights hit the space beneath the shaft Spoilsport came in through, light gleaming off of the mirrored panels- "You mean that one? If moving the statue into that spot is the key to getting out of here, then let's do it. Chromia's trapped under a building in Koraja, and we've got a Decepticon ship coming towards the temple."

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-13, 03:01 PM
Flamberge

After getting up, Bluestreak eyed the Decepticon femme with distaste before he started moving.

Infecticon
2005-11-14, 12:10 AM
City Street

When Carnivac reached the target's house, he once again used his claws to take care any squishies in the house. When he was half way done, Carnivac openned a commlink to Weirdwolf.

" Have you spotted the target?" the Decepticon Pretender asked " He wasn't on my side of the house."

Warcry
2005-11-14, 04:53 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod frowned.

"You know just what to say to make my day better, don't you?"

The cavalier positioned himself behind the statue, then pushed as hard as he could. The object's base moved maybe a few millimetres. Stopping, he looked back to Tracks.

"Get over here and help me out, please. Unless you're too busy preening, that is..."

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-14, 05:05 AM
StarBlade smirked some.

"Come on. Walk."

Heinrad
2005-11-14, 07:46 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -transforms- "I can't see my reflection in the mirrors. How can I preen if I can't see my reflection?" -walks over, starts pushing against the statue-

Random Sweep
2005-11-14, 08:44 PM
Flamberge

Scalpel nodded to Spinister "While it is not my core programming I am versed in the basics of most types of engineering"

Temple

Sureshot Transforms and helps to push the Statue

"You mean you haven't discovered a way to veiw yourself constantly yet Tracks? "Sureshot laughed

Warcry
2005-11-15, 07:01 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod groaned.

"If anyone could figure it out, Sureshot...it'd be him."

The cavalier grunted with effort as he and the other two Autobots pushed at the statue. Finally, with a statisfactory scraping sound, it submitted to their strength and moved towards the mirrored socket.

Flamberge

Spinister nodded back at Scalpel.

"Good, good. You will need to evaluate the design of this so-called 'temple'. We will plunder whatever hidden rooms you can point us to, then we will turn it into dust along with whatever Autobots we find."

Hairsplitter jogged up the ramp and headed towards the bridge.

(OOC: *waits for Monzo to board*)

optimusskids
2005-11-15, 07:07 AM
Monzo slouched up the ramp into the interior of the Flamberge.

Ministry of Science and Technology

A man emerged from its doors and swung into a waiting hover car

the reconaissance was complete all that was left was to construct the device and place it in the target building.

Infecticon
2005-11-16, 05:54 AM
Target's House

Carnivac waited for Weirdwolf's replay, briefly wondering what was taking so long.

Heinrad
2005-11-16, 07:18 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -still pushing the statue- "I did once concider remote hovercameras....."

optimusskids
2005-11-16, 07:21 AM
City Street

"had full mouth , sorry took so long to reply. Target eliminated is."

Weirdwolf plunged his head into a pond in the garden to wash off the traces of blood.

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-16, 12:10 PM
Flamberge

Bluestreak started to move forward, his hands curling into fists as he found himself wondering how long he could last if he restored to hand to hand combat with the femme.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-17, 12:16 AM
StarBlade kept a close eye on Bluestreak as she walked him to the holding cells. Seeing him ball his hands into fists, she just chuckled.

"Wanna try something? If I were you, I wouldn't. I'm a quick shot when I perceive danger to myself, and I'd aim for the easiest target to take you down. And from here, that would be your head." The assassin grinned. "But I doubt you'd wanna sacrifice yourself just to try and get free. Wouldn't accomplish anything for you, and would just make a mess. So be a nice prisoner, and keep moving."

Infecticon
2005-11-17, 01:27 AM
Target's House/ City Street

" I've had that problem before" Carnivac said over the commlink to Weirdwolf " I'll see you outside."

Taking one last look around, Carnivac left the house.

Warcry
2005-11-17, 06:45 AM
Flamberge

Spinister pressed the control that remotely slid the ship's ramp up, then powered up the drives once more and headed towards Carnivac and Weirdwolf's location.

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod groaned.

"Yeah, because that would be so safe when you're flying around a city..."

With one final push, the statue fell into the socket with a resounding click. He stepped back, then turned to Tracks.

"Since you seem to have all the answers today...what next?"

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-17, 10:33 AM
Flamberge

Bluestreak remained silent but half-turned to glance at the sniper femme coldly and continued moving, not uncurling his fists.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-18, 01:04 AM
StarBlade laughed some more.

"Take the next left, and don't try running."

Chromia
2005-11-18, 01:13 AM
In the City

Beneath the rubble that was still trapping her, Chromia struggled...

Okay, next time...I get Tracks to do this....I'm too old for this....Oh Primus! I sound like Kup....

She began to try and struggle her way out of the debris.....

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-20, 07:03 PM
Flamberge

Bluestreak seemed to meekly walk to the left as he opened his comm-link to Chromia's frequency, hoping the older femme could use the radio signal to track him.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-21, 12:28 AM
StarBlade kept a close eye on Bluestreak as he turned the corner. She was rather surprised that he didn't run, or try to trick her.

Hmm.. I wonder if he's up to something... kinda hard to know if he's done anything since around the corner is out of my view till I turn it, the assassin thought as she rounded the corner behind him.

Chromia
2005-11-21, 02:22 AM
In the City

As she pushed the rubble off of her, Chromia detected a slight signal...

As she concentrated on it, she realized who had sent it...

Bluestreak!!!

With a last burst of energy, she finally freed herself from the debris.....

Warcry
2005-11-21, 05:02 AM
Flamberge

Spinister tapped at the controls, and the ship settled down in the street outside the house that Carnivac and Weirdwolf had ransacked. The boarding ramp slid downwards, awaiting the two Decepticon trackers.

optimusskids
2005-11-21, 07:02 AM
Weirdwolf padded up the ramp

"good mission it was yes?"

Chromia
2005-11-21, 05:44 PM
In the city

Chromia stood shakily, in need of repairs, but knowing that Bluestreak was in danger...

Okay kid, I got the message, now....lets see where you are....

Honing in on where she thought the signal seemed to be coming from, she headed in that direction. She also sent a message to Tracks...

"Tracks, do you read me?"

Heinrad
2005-11-21, 11:49 PM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -looking around, noting the fact that the light from the ceiling is making the statue glow, and the resultant glow is dissapating the gloom rapidly, squints at one of the walls- "I think it's all automated now, Hot Rod......" -activates commlink- "I read you, Chromia! I came back to the temple to get some help..... and we're all kind of stuck somewhere in the depths. On the up side, I found Hot Rod and Sureshot."

Infecticon
2005-11-22, 04:18 AM
Flamberge

" I can't complain about the mission, after all I had fun doing it" Carnivac said as he followed Weirdwolf up the ramp.

Warcry
2005-11-22, 06:14 AM
Flamberge

Once the monitors showed that Carnivac and Weirdwolf had boarded, Spinister keyed in the control sequence to close the ramp. Guiding the ship into a smooth liftoff, he turned it towards the Nebulan temple that the Autobots had shown so much interest in.

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod took a step back from the glowing statue, sheilding his optics from the glare.

"Yeah...automated. Good thing we've got you around, Tracks. Never would have guessed that one on my own..."

As he harrangued the flying Autobot, the cavalier started to charge his forearm blasters. Just in case.

Heinrad
2005-11-23, 03:23 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -scowling at Hot Rod sarcasm- "Pardon me for not being able to read ancient Cybertronian. Pictograms are easy. Text isn't. If you can't say something constructive, keep your vocoder offline." -pulls black beam gun, switches it to normal laser mode, charges overhead laser cannons, looks around as he hears a deep rumble start- "Galen, keep close."

Aero Blade
2005-11-24, 03:26 AM
As the glow that surrounded the statue began to fade, the stone-like surface had disolved, giving way to a metalic sheen underneith, followed by the wearly creak of long-since seized joints begining to once again move. If this newly awaken transformer had been able to speak, he would have announced his name as Wing Saber. However, for the moment he could only put his hands to his head with a painful groan, as though having a start-up headache, not yet seeming to be aware of his environment or the other transformers around him...

Warcry
2005-11-24, 06:23 AM
Beneath the Temple

"What the..."

Hot Rod took a step back from the statue, raising his right arm to point his blasters at the Transformer who was emerging from the debris.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-24, 10:36 AM
Flamberge

Glancing at StarBlade as she turned the corner, Bluestreak kept walking, keeping the helplessly angry expression on his face so she wouldn't catch on to the fact that he had done something.

Chromia
2005-11-24, 04:40 PM
In the City

"No problem Tracks. However, I'm getting a signal from Bluestreak. I'm going to track him and see what I can do to free him."

She transformed back into her alt mode, albiet a bit slowly, and continued.

"Stay with Hot Rod, and I'll contact you if I need you."

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-25, 01:23 AM
StarBlade kept a close eye on Bluestreak, thinking he might be up to something. Unfortunately, she couldn't figure out what he could be up to. She was seriously tempted to contact Spinister or Tracer and ask either of them to run a quick sweep for anything out of the ordinary, but she'd have a hard time explaining herself to her commanders if nothing came up.

I hope this 'Bot hasn't done something to jepordize this mission. If he has, I'm gonna be in deep trouble...

Heinrad
2005-11-26, 07:08 AM
(OOC: Hate to do this, but we might need him....)

Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -looking out one of the viewports, loving the feeling of being airborne but hating being stuck in the ship-

Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -stepping back, shielding his optics from the glow- "Can do, Chromia." -deactivates commlink-

optimusskids
2005-11-26, 09:20 AM
A Hoverspeeder plunged into the window of an electronic parts store. Two maskked men emerged and working swiftly gathered an array of materials from within the shop. They were long gone before the shops alarm attracted the attention of the police.

Temple

Galen paced up and down.

"I need yo be with my people leading them against the menace."

Aero Blade
2005-11-27, 05:01 AM
Wing Saber's eventually seemed to pass, finally openning his optics and focusing in on Hot Rod and Tracks for the first time. He simply stared at them for amoment blankly, as though his processor still hadn't clicked into full operations yet.

When his systems did seem to finish booting up, Wing Saber's expression turned from blank to unpleasant. Narrowing his optics and making a noise between a snarl and a yell, Wing Saber proceeded to swat at the two Autobots before him. Luckly, he didn't seem to have noticed or cared about Galen's presence, for the moment at least...

Heinrad
2005-11-27, 05:39 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -ducks- "And I thought humans were the only ones who were cranky when they woke up....." -straightens, stepping back and to the side(to avoid Galen), holsters laser pistol, holds hands up in a calming gesture- "Whoever you are, we've come to help."

Warcry
2005-11-27, 06:11 AM
Beneath the Temple

Because of his youthful reflexes, Hot Rod managed to snap off a single shot from his wrist blasters before Wing Saber's blow sent him pitching backwards onto the ground. The cavalier skidded along the floor for several metres before scrambling to his feet.

Well, that answers that. He wants a fight.

"Stay back, Galen. Tracks, black-beam gun ready, now! You," the young Autobot pointed a finger at Wing Saber, "I asked you a question. Who are you, and what do you want?"

In mid-sentance, he dropped one of his arms down to catch Recoil, who had transformed to gun mode. He raised the elderly Targetmaster weapon and took careful aim on Wing Saber's center of mass.

optimusskids
2005-11-27, 12:12 PM
Galen moved to a safer position.

"I'd say he was an Autobot, your colour preferences haven't seem to have changed much over the years. So if you can stop fighting an ddo something about the shardinking Decepticons that are running around my planet."

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-27, 03:24 PM
Flamberge

Keeping up the act, Bluestreak continued walking, constantly glaring daggers at StarBlade as he kept moving in the direction that she had said to walk in.

Aero Blade
2005-11-27, 03:29 PM
Wing Saber failed to respond to their questions, and seemed little phased by the weapon's fire on his armor. He seemed to forget about Hot Rod for the moment, instead focusing in on Tracks since he was now the closest. Giving a vicious snarl, he swung a fist right for the center of Track's chestplate.

Heinrad
2005-11-27, 10:50 PM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -staggers backwards(away from Galen), topples, pulling black beam gun as he falls, lands in a sitting position- "He may look like an Autobot, Galen, but he's got the manners of a Decepticon." -fires a blinding, clinging beam of black light from his black beam gun and both overhead laser cannons at Wing Saber, looks down at his now dented chest- "And I'll have to replace both of my T-top plates thanks to him."

Warcry
2005-11-28, 05:56 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod was startled by the speed of Wing Saber's attack on Tracks, but quickly recovered and fired an acid blast at the massive pseudo-Autobot's chest.

The cavalier flicked a glance towards Tracks, but when he heard the other Autobot's wisecracks he turned back towards the enemy.

"OK, fine. You want a fight," the young Autobot transferred Recoil into his left hand, then summoned his lightsabre from subspace into his right, "you've got one!"

Igniting the energy blade, he waited for his foe's next move.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-11-28, 10:51 PM
StarBlade, noticing the continued glares over his shoulder from Bluestreak, suddenly frowned.

"Alright, 'Bot, hold it. We're not moving from this spot till I say otherwise. And if you run, say good bye to one of your knees." StarBade, keeping a close watch on the 'Bot, and her gun trained carefully on him, opened a comm link to Tracer and Spinister.

"Tracer, Spinister, I think Bluestreak may have done something to alert his friends of his location. Could either of you run a scan to see what that might be?"

Warcry
2005-11-29, 04:57 AM
Flamberge

Spinister tabbed his comlink.

"Acknowledged, StarBlade. Scanning now."

The Targetmaster glanced down at the sensor board, frowning.

"StarBlade, I'm reading two open comm channels eminating from your area. One of them is a blank carrier wave on an Autobot frequency."

He left the implications of that last statement hanging, assuming that the assassin could figure it out herself.

Aero Blade
2005-11-29, 01:27 PM
Beneath the Temple

With the use of the black beam gun, Wing Saber was blinded and staggered for a moment in confusion. With the continued attacks from Hot Rod and Tracks, however, it was obvious they were still in the area and willing to fight, which only seemed to drive Wing Saber to become more agressive himself.

Without an identifiable target, Wing Saber activated his plasma cannons, begining to fire in random directions, only a few blasts actually coming in their direction, but most striking the temple's supports, begining to make the ancient structure shudder slightly.

Flamberge

Tracer listened into the conversation over the com between Starblade and Spinister, processing the details. It was incredibly tempting to go down to assist Starblade in straightening out Bluestreak, but Spinister needed him at the weapon controls he was now manning, unles he became assigned elsewhere.

"Well, unless commander Spinister has any particular plans for what should be done, I think you know how to handle the situation, Starblade."

MirageHoundFan
2005-11-29, 02:09 PM
Flamberge

Bluestreak paused at the femme's words, a flash of fear flickering in his optics for a split-second before it was gone and he slowly turned to face StarBlade as he started curling and uncurling his fingers again.

Heinrad
2005-11-30, 05:17 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -keeping low, wincing as one shot burns past his right wing, scoops Galen up, T-top panel opening, drops Galen in, T-tops closing- "Better belt yourself in, Galen." -starts moving around Wing Saber, keeping back, firing overhead laser cannons at the Cybertronian's feet and legs-

Warcry
2005-11-30, 05:37 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod groaned as one of Wing Saber's blasts caught him in the left shin. Dropping to one knee, he returned fire with Recoil and his wrist blasters.

"Keep one optic on the roof, Tracks. He's blasting up the pillars pretty bad, and I've got a feeling your paint is gonna get scratched up real bad if this deathtrap starts collapsing."

Aero Blade
2005-11-30, 09:22 PM
Eventually the effects of Tracks' black beam gun would begin to fade, and Wing Saber's vision to slowly return. He still continued with his use of the plasma cannons, now primarily focusing on Tracks instead of Hot Rod, since Tracks' weapon fire was coming closest to where his plasma cannons were located in robot mode, which was his feet. Wing Saber's agression levels also seemed to have risen again, and showed no signs of dropping...

Heinrad
2005-12-01, 05:37 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -narrowly dodging the return fire, near misses leaving carbon streaks on his body, aims black beam gun at Wing Saber again, fires another beam of clinging, blinding black light, stops firing his overhead cannons- "I didn't think I'd have to be the one to point this out to you, Hot Rod, but if the roof caves in on us, my paint getting scratched up will be the least of your worries. But thanks for your concern." -scowls as he keeps moving, trying to get around behind Wing Saber- "Now, my good mech, why don't you do something other than run your mouth?" -locks overhead laser cannons on Wing Saber's head, fires-

Warcry
2005-12-01, 06:14 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod fired another series of shots at Wing Saber's torso, although by now the cavalier was starting to doubt that his fire would do any good.

"I am," he snapped at Tracks. "Some of us can shoot and talk at the same time, you know..."

optimusskids
2005-12-01, 07:15 AM
Beneath the Temple

Galen clenched his fists inside Tracks helpless to do anything.

Aero Blade
2005-12-01, 01:51 PM
Wing Saber still failed to react much to their weapons fire, other than it drawing his attention for attack. His visuals were blinded again by the black beam gun, but he seemed to now be listening for their chatter to home in on where they were located.

This time around, however, instead of relying on the plasma cannons he switched to a different form of weaponry as two compartments at his hip area openned, revealing their contence - missles. Anti-matter missles at that, and he had 6 of them to use.

Even in Wing Saber's seemingly enraged berzerk state, he had enough sense to not waste them, though - only two were fired, one at Hot Rod and one at Tracks, based on where he'd last heard them speaking.

Chromia
2005-12-01, 03:02 PM
Outside the city

Chromia moved towards the source of Bluestreaks signal...she was getting closer....

Warcry
2005-12-02, 06:30 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod used his one undamaged leg to propel himself out of the path of the oncoming antimatter missile, at the same time subspacing his lightsabre and drawing out his shield. Only milliseconds before the missile detonated, the cavalier managed to interpose the shield between himself and the explosion. It blocked the majority of the destructive force, but he and Recoil were peppered with debris shaken loose from the cieling by the explosion.

Forcing himself to stand, the young Autobot surveyed the damage. His sheild, he noted, was little more than a blackened clump of metal, it's decorative flame pattern burned away. The explosion had vaporized one of the Temple's support columns entirely, buckling several more of them. Even as he looked at the destroyed stone, a distinct creaking sound filled the room.

That won't hold for much longer. he observed. Even I can tell that.

Dropping the ruined shield to the ground, Hot Rod fell to one knee and withdrew his photon eliminator from subspace. The weapon, as long as he was tall, had been built specially for him; or rather, had been built specially for Rodmus Prime. In his younger, smaller form, Hot Rod found the massive weapon unwieldly to use and hard to aim.

But then, it's not like it's possible to miss a target that big...

"Fine," he said to Wing Saber. "You wanna play with the big guns? Then play with this!"

The young Autobot squeezed the trigger, and was tossed a half-dozen metres backwards by the recoil.

If that doesn't stop him, we're gonna need to find us a starship...

Heinrad
2005-12-03, 03:19 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -lacking a shield, does the only logical thing, namely run for it, picked up and tossed by the explosion wavefront, scrapes to a halt, dazed- "I think.... my contents have shifted." -shakes head, lurches to his feet, battered, dented, dinged, paint job scraped up, covered in dirt and dust, skin peppered with flecks of stone, scowling, starts blasting away at Wing Saber, aiming for his knees and feet, zig-zagging as he fires-

Aero Blade
2005-12-04, 10:33 PM
Hot Rod's aim was true, as the blast from the photon eliminator struck Wing Saber straight on, causing the autobot to stumbled backwards and crash into an already damaged support column, causing it to crumble. Wing Saber was stunned for a moment, but rather soon after was getting up again, shedding the debris around him from the column, uttering a low growl.

Oddy, the spot where he had been struck didnt show much signs of damage. There was a shallow dent, as well as some scratching and scorching from the blast, but significantly less damage than there should have been. Instead, the light haze of a faint green aura was seen on the spot. It faded as quickly as the clearing dust, giving little chance for anyone to see what it was, let alone the purpose it served, nor did Wing Saber give them much chance to, either.

Spurred on by the weapons' fire from Tracks, Wing Saber had gotten to his feet again, letting off another flurry of missles, normal ones this time. Some went towards the autobots, but the most just went in random directions, and wound up aimed at what remained of the temple's walls and support columns.

Warcry
2005-12-05, 05:05 AM
Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod groaned as he subspaced his photon eliminator and scrambled to his knees. Wing Saber, it seemed, was made of sterner stuff than the foes he was used to.

However, he had little time for contemplation when the large pseudo-Autobot fired a volley of missiles that filled the room. Only a few went in the cavalier's general direction, but it hardly mattered. With multiple impacts against the cieling and support structures, the temple finally gave up the ghost. Chunks of rock started to fall on the group as the building commenced dying...with her occupants still inside.

Knowing he could never make it to an exit in time, the young Autobot threw himself to the ground, making certain that his body was between Recoil and the falling rocks.

Now we hope that that Chosen One luck hasn't all been used up...

Flamberge

Spinister frowned as the starship approached the so-called temple. The structure seemed to be obscured by a halo of debris, but the Targetmaster could see that it was...vibrating.

"Tracer," he called over the comlink, "was the area like this when you were here last?"

Heinrad
2005-12-05, 06:13 AM
Beneath the Temple:

Tracks: -battered by missiles, blown through the air, skids to a stop on his back, looking up at a hole not much longer and wider than a Corvette Stingray, rooms starts to collapse- "This ceased being fun a long time ago...." -stands, swinging his overhead laser cannons up 90 degrees so they won't be shorn off when the roof finally hits the floor, relatively safe in the shaft he entered in-

AngelOfDeath124
2005-12-05, 07:12 AM
StarBlade smirked at the response.

"Thank you." She closed the comm link, and gave Bluestreak her undivided attention.

"Alright, Bluestreak. I'm going to be nice, just this once. Show me where your comm system is, and then stand perfectly still. If you don't, I'll just shoot one painful place after another till you tell me. Starting with your knees, as I hear, no matter if you're a squishy fleshling or a robot, getting shot in the knee hurts like anything." Her one blaster lowered to aim at his left knee as she took out her other. "Make myself clear?"

Aero Blade
2005-12-05, 08:19 PM
Flamberge

As Tracer received Spinister's com message, he adjusted his monitoring screens towards the temple, then reported back immediately to answer the question, mildly suprized.

"Definitely not. When we were in the area, the temple was stable."

Beneath the Temple

With the temple collapsing onto of them, even Wing Saber was consequently burried in the rubble that covered over them. All was quiet for awhile after the collapsed part of the structure where they were located before some of the rubble began to move as Wing Saber freed himself from the debris.

He was still tense as he looked about the room, trying to locate his adversaries, but he wasn't able to pick out their presences among the fallen debris, and he seemed to calm slightly for the moment, instead studying the rest of the structure around him. The collapse had openned up a shaft of sorts that seemed to lead to ground level, as the nebulan sky was visible in the openning at the top. Homing in on that, Wing Saber transformed into his jet mode and taking off, seeking the freedom of more open spaces.

Heinrad
2005-12-06, 02:34 AM
Inside Trap Shaft, Collapsing Temple:

Tracks: -optics glowing in the pitch blackness, looks up- "Galen, how are you doing in there?" -looking at the smooth walls of the shaft- "I think I can get us out of here......." -charges overhead laser cannons, activates commlink- "Hot Rod, do you read me?" -fires cannons at the closed trap doors far above, the bursts of energy blowing them apart, sending fragments raining down on him-

Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -cocks eyebrow as he sees something leaving the dust cloud surrounding the temple and going for open sky- "Hey, Spinister! Something just exited the temple!"

Warcry
2005-12-06, 06:30 AM
The Temple Ruins

Hot Rod hurt.

The young Autobot couldn't quite remember why that was, but it was nonetheless. His back was ablaze with agony, and his head felt like a giant had used it for a drum in a praticularly rousing tribal dance.

Giant... The youth frowned. Or at least, he thought he had. Right. In the temple...

With that thought, Hot Rod's world started to make sense again. He hurt because the temple had collapsed on him, which also neatly explained why he couldn't move.

We'll see about that...

The cavalier balled his left hand up into a fist, then punched upwards. He felt the hand plow through layers of debris before coming up in open air. Exulting in his regained freedom, the Autobot started digging himself out.

Although he heard Tracks' comm call, he couldn't reach his comlink to reply to the other Autobot.

Flamberge

"Indeed..."

Spinister watched as the figure shot out of the temple ruins, a frown on his face. He activated his comlink.

"Tracer, you're with me. StarBlade, join us as soon as the prisoner is secured. We're going to make a flyby of the ruins, and try to ID the bogey that just launched. Thundercracker, take the helm and guide the ship down to the ground. Once you have, you may join us in our hunt or use the Flamberge against our foes, at your discretion. Carnivac, Weirdwolf, Scalpel and Quake, deploy as soon as the ship lands and hunt for Autobot survivors."

The Targetmaster immediately slid out of the pilot's chair and headed towards the nearest exit, collecting his fleshling partners along the way.

optimusskids
2005-12-06, 07:26 AM
Galen groaned.

"Shaken but not stirred , dont think anything's broken. What was that thing?"

Heinrad
2005-12-06, 01:29 PM
Trap Shaft, Temple Ruins:

Tracks: "Distinctly unfriendly. And given what we were hitting it with, I doubt that a collapsing temple will slow it down very much." -looking at the lack of hand-holds in the shaft, sighs- "Now, for the fun part." -turbines in the backs of the laser cannon nacelles spool up, keening as they lift Tracks up the shaft- "Not used to flying in this mode......." -shunts more power into them, clears the lip of the shaft, tilts nacelles slightly as he cuts the power back, lands on the edge- "There. That wasn't too bad..... I guess." -nacelles lower back to normal position, looks down rubble strewn corridor, notes how it narrows- "Here we go again...." -transforms to vehicle mode, starts bouncing down the corridor, heading towards the exit-

Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -moves over to pilot's chair, sits, takes the controls-

Edge of nearby woods:

About three meters over a large tree at the edge of the woods, there was a ripple. With an inaudible(and undetectibale) THRUMMMM!, the fabric of the space/time continium was ripped open, and a small, furry tanuki-like figure emerged, muttering under it's breath.

Heinrad: "'Don't go into the past', they said. 'We can't observe, who knows what'll happen', they said. How can we explore the future reliably? It hasn't happened yet." -snorts in slight disgust, stops, feels the lack of solid surface beneath his paws- "Oh, no. Not agaaiiiin....." -with a startled bleat, crashes into the tree- "I have got to get my coordinate stabilizers realigned. This is the third time this week!" -transforms to robot mode, climbs down to a good, sturdy branch, lowers goggles and turns them on, zooming in on the ruined temple, the Decepticon shuttle, and the small figure of Wing Saber arcing through the air, pulls a black baseball cap(with bright red Autobot emblem on it) out of subspace, puts it on, pulls a container out of subspace, sets and secures it to the branch before him, opens it, pulls out a plastic cup and a bottle, fills the cup about three-quarters full, puts the bottle back in the container and pulls out a cardboard container of nachos(with jalapeno cheese sauce), starts munching away, watching the unfolding battle, humming "Take Me Out To The Ball Game" quietly to himself-

Aero Blade
2005-12-06, 03:15 PM
Flamberge

"Roger that," Tracer replied to Spinister's summons. He made sure to put the weapons systems back on automatic before proceeding to catch up to his comander to carry out the assignment.

Above the Ruins

It took Wing Saber a moment to transform into robot mode and adjust to the bright light of the nebulan sun, having spent a great deal of time in the dark of the temple. After he was settled, he started scanning the area, looking for any potential threats, it seemed. He noted the presence of the Flamberge, but for a moment didn't yet react to it, seeming to be evaluating the approaching ship, but his weapon systems were still armed from earlier, and ready to attack.

Heinrad
2005-12-07, 05:39 AM
Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -rolls out of the temple, taking a few moments to reorientate himself, activates commlink again- "Hot Rod, answer me!"

Warcry
2005-12-07, 06:01 AM
Atop the Temple Ruins

After several long minutes of digging, Hot Rod had managed to pull himself and Recoil out of the debris. He could see Wing Saber flying in the skies above him, but the large Autobot was out of his range.

Standing gingerly, the cavalier took stock of the damage he'd taken. He was happy to find that it was mostly cosmetic; his windscreen was smashed and his spoiler was twisted, but his internal systems seemed to have been spared damage. Recoil, who had been protected by the Autobot's body, only had a splitting headache to report.

Finally, the young Autobot thought to reply to Tracks' comm call.

"I'm still kicking," he said. "You're not gonna get rid of me that easily."

Flamberge

Making it to the hatch, Spinister allowed himself to drop straight out into open air. Ignoring Singe's frightened mewlings, he stayed in freefall for nearly fifteen seconds, only triggering his transformation sequence when he was a hundred metres from the ground.

The Targetmaster's whirring rotors arrested his fall mere handspans above the ground. Firing his particle beams into the dirt below him, the Decepticon team leader obscured himself in a cloud of dust. Although no one nearby would be fooled, the large aircraft that his troops had detected would probably assume that he had been nothing more than a falling piece of debris.

Bringing his stealth equipment up to full power, Spinister silently flew towards the temple ruins, skimming the landscape as he went.

optimusskids
2005-12-07, 07:31 AM
Weirdwolf jumped in Robot mode letting his thrusters manoueve him through the air. He landed in the edge of a wooded area on the outskirts of the temple.

Heinrad
2005-12-07, 02:15 PM
In the Shadow of the Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -blending in nicely thanks to his midnight blue colorscheme(not to mention the amount of dust, dirt, and grime now coating him), chuckles into commlink- "What? And be without my rebellious teen sidekick?" -tone grows more serious- "Any sign of our monolith visitor from the past?"

Edge of Nearby Woods:

Heinrad watched everything, making mental notes as all the players moved into position, then scowling slightly. "That's odd", he muttered to himself between bites of hot dog. "Tracks was supposed to have been cleaner. And the Decepticon shuttle should be more purple than that...... And Weirdwolf is supposed to be over there......" Then he shrugged. "I keep telling V.P. that history is subjective........."

Ravage
2005-12-07, 02:39 PM
Quake looked outside.

"Not too far." He laughed as Tiptop and Heater transformed and landed on top of his turret in their combined gun form.

Quake rolled out the exit and landed with a thud and a laugh and started to roll towards the temple.

optimusskids
2005-12-07, 04:39 PM
In the Woods next to the ruins

Weirdwolf padded through the trees and bushes and took up a position of concealment on the edge of the wood. He scanned the area , using the full range of his tracking sensors. He noted a target in the shadows of the temple amongst others and surmising that while his comrades might well pick up the others , their inferior sensors may well miss this more difficult target. He snicked back the covers of his missile launchers and fired a salvo at the target (Tracks).

"Die you will now Autobot."

MirageHoundFan
2005-12-07, 08:44 PM
Flamberge

Bluestreak didn't reply for a few moments, musing over StarBlade's words.

He was sick of it, all the pain, all the threats, everything he had wound up doing to betray the others.

"Guess what, Decepticon" the gunner hissed "I don't care"

Suddenly he lashed out with one foot, intent on trying to kick at least one of her guns out of her hands, if he could get a weapon....

Aero Blade
2005-12-07, 08:50 PM
The comotion caused by Spinister's 'exit' from the ship had drawn Wing Saber's attention, but as he couldn't see the source of the dust cloud, he instead focused in on the Flamberge.

Taking a moment to transform, Wing Saber activated his engines and began to move in on the large Decepticon ship.

tahukanuva
2005-12-07, 08:53 PM
Space

After being adrift for he didn't know how long,Deathsaurus finally regained conciousness, He couldn't remember what happened to him, or how he become so damaged, all he could think of was to find a Decepticon base, FAST.

When he neared a planet he landed and sent out his Eagle breastmaster to scout. He noted the strange ruins, and gunshot holes all around, "There must me Cybertronians here"

The breastmaster spotted an Autobot, and fired...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flamberge

Thundercracker jumped when the radar showed a large Decepticon energy signature. It vanished just as suddenly as it appeared. I must be seeing things. Man I need off this ship.

Edit: Shouldn't have posted Deathsaurus in bold origanally

Heinrad
2005-12-08, 01:05 AM
In the Shadow of the Temple Ruins:

Tracks: "The down side to being the best looking around....." -slams into gear, floors it, kicking up twin tails of loose dirt as he roars away, the explosions from the missiles filling the air around him with dirt and smoke- "Trust me, Weirdwolf, we've got bigger problems around here at the mom-YEOWWWWW!!!!" -swings around as Deathsanrus' blasts burn across his roof and hood, leaving carbon scoring and overheated metal behind- "I forgot, I'm talking to IDIOTS!!!!!!" -switches to flight mode, wins folding out from beneath his rear fender, jet turbines spooling up to full as he lifts into the air, laser cannons charging and black beam gun lowering into position and locking into his undercarriage-

Edge of woods near ruins:

Heinrad: -wincing- "Oh, I bet that stung......"

Warcry
2005-12-08, 06:21 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod was about to snap off a nasty reply to Tracks when he caught sight of the oncoming Decepticons.

"Oh, just what this situation needed..."

Taking Recoil into hand, the cavalier transformed to vehicle mode (an interesting experience to say the least, given all of his cosmetic damage). With the Nebulan mounted to a weapons slot just behind his engine, he shot off towards Quake.

The light from his headlights brightened with rage as he recognised the Decepticon...and from his partner's growl of fury, he knew that Recoil did, too.

"You picked the wrong day to show up, murderer! We're gonna cut you to pieces!"

(OOC: Hands up, anyone who knows why Roddy's so pissed. ;))

Only inches above the ground, Spinister did a flyby underneath Wing Saber. The Targetmaster breifly considered firing a broadside up into the large Autobot's underbelly, but one look at the sensor data he was recieving dissuaded him of that.

Ultradense armour, countless missiles, plasma cannons and an unclassifiable energy field. And to top it all off, it's on an attack trajectory for my ship.

Ignoring the objections from his fleshlings, the Decepticon leader powered up his fusion bomb launching systems. Just in case.

tahukanuva
2005-12-08, 02:50 PM
Starting to recover from his amnesia, Deathsaurus pulled out his rifle.
"Hmm, I had forgotten how fun shooting Autobots was,"
" Time to pull out the big guns"
He aimed at Tracks and fired...

Heinrad
2005-12-08, 11:54 PM
Airspace around Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -dodges the incoming fire, swinging into a pursiut course on Wing Saber's six- "I don't know who that is down there, but I've got bigger problems to deal with." -black beam gun spins, aims down, fires a blinding, clinging beam of black light at Deathsanrus while laser cannons lock into Wing Saber's engines, fire-

AngelOfDeath124
2005-12-09, 01:22 AM
Well, that certainly caught her off guard. The kick did manage to knock one of her blasters out of her hand, but the assassin's quick reflexes made her shift enough to the side to block Bluestreak's path to it. Her other gun, aimed at his left knee, was fired once, hoping to take the knee out and give StarBlade a better advantage. If he wasn't standing, he'd have a hard time fighting.

"Now, now, Bluestreak. That was a bad move. And if I were you, I wouldn't try it again. I'll give you a second chance. Where's your comm link?"

Aero Blade
2005-12-09, 02:43 AM
Tracer had been making his way to exit the ship and catch up to Spinister, but the commotion in a nearby corridor caught his attention. It was very easy to spot the occuring incident between Starblade and Bluestreak. Having come up behind the Autobot, though in full view of Starblade, Tracer pounced on him, attempting to grab Bluestreak in an armlock.

"You really enjoy pushing your luck, don't you Autobot?" Tracer inquired while trying to subdue Bluestreak. He'd have to be quick about this, as to not keep Spinister waiting.

Infecticon
2005-12-09, 04:58 AM
Flamberge

Trusting that Tracer and Starblade could take care of the Autobot, Carnivac followed after Quake. After the Pretender left the Flamberge and hit the ground, Carnivac started heading towards the woods (and the ruins).

Ravage
2005-12-09, 05:13 AM
Quake cheered as Hot Rod opened fire on him.

"So you want to join that rust bucket in the Inferno, be my guest!" He yelled and opened fire with Tiptop, Heater and his plasma cannon.

Warcry
2005-12-09, 06:04 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod's speed and maneuverability allowed him to dodge most of Quake's fire. As for the shots that hit...well, there wasn't much that the Decepticon could do to the upper part of his vehicle mode that hadn't already been done by the collapsing temple.

"Talk all you want, scumbag! You're only wasting what little time you have left!"

When he had closed range with the enemy Targetmaster, Hot Rod transformed. Recoil landed in one of his outstretched hands, while the larger of his two photon lasers appeared in the other. Running full-tilt at the Decepticon tank, the cavalier opened fire on him with acid blasts, photon bolts, and electrical bursts from his wrist blasters.

optimusskids
2005-12-09, 07:16 AM
Weirdwolf his target headed skywards scanned for a new target. Seeing only Hot Rod he opened fire on him with a salvo of 4 missiles.

tahukanuva
2005-12-09, 02:57 PM
Realizing his shots had missed, Deathsaurus backed off into cover.
"Can't let myself get shot can I, no."

He said sending his Breastmasters into the fray...

optimusskids
2005-12-09, 06:52 PM
Galen hung on tight to the "oh my god handle" inside Tracks

"Out of the frying pan into the fire."

tahukanuva
2005-12-09, 08:25 PM
Flamberge
Thundercracker awoke with a start. "I must have dozed off, need to be more careful as I'm piloting this thing."

Area Around Temple Ruins

Deathsaurus jumped as he saw blasts pummel the area where he had been standing just moments ago.

"Cursed Autobot!" "DIE!!!" he said as he shifted into dragon mode and pursued Tracks.

Heinrad
2005-12-09, 11:14 PM
Pursuing Wing Saber:

Tracks: -sighs- "Sorry, Galen. It looks like I'm being chased by the overly caffinated......" -keeps black beam gun aimed at Deathsanrus, firing more beams of blinding black light, keeps firing laser cannons at Wing Saber-

Ravage
2005-12-10, 01:45 AM
Heater noticed a difference in how Hot Rod was fighting.

"Normally I try to not dictate your fighting style, but he's angry. Use this to your advantage." Tiptop said as Quake used his superior traction to move into the ruins to keep the Autobot's blasts a bay while laying cover fire.

tahukanuva
2005-12-10, 04:42 AM
Deathsaurus tries to dodge Tracks' blasts.
One hits.
"SLAG!" " I Can't See!"
" I'm going down!"
CRASH!!!

Warcry
2005-12-10, 07:10 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod was pitched sideways as Weirdwolf's missiles exploded at his feet. Rolling with the force of the explosion, he fired a photon blast at the Headmaster.

"Wait your turn! Once I've turned Quake into scrap, I'll happily do the same to you!"

As he said the Decepticon tank's name, he fired another acid blast at him.

optimusskids
2005-12-10, 09:51 AM
Weirdwolf dodged the shot and scanned the area for a new target.

tahukanuva
2005-12-10, 09:30 PM
Area near the ruins
Deathsaurus recovers from the crash, gets up, and retreats into the area back behind the battle, noting strange racoon creature as he went.
"That thing can't be natural."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flamberge
Thundercracker caught himself daydreaming of home.
"SLAG!! I need to be pay more attention."

Ravage
2005-12-11, 06:37 AM
Quake fired another volley at Hot Rod while the Autobot was trying to fend off Wierdwolf.

"Your getting careless Autobot. Besides, it wasn't just me that slagged that old rust bot you called a friend I think half the Decepticon army smashed that junk heap." Quake laughed firing back at Hot Rod.

Warcry
2005-12-11, 07:26 AM
Temple Ruins

"Of course. They had to."

Hot Rod dodged Quake's fire. Subspacing his photon blaster as he closed in on the tank, he drew and activated his lightsabre.

"You'd hardly have been able to do the job yourself, would you?"

The cavilier punctuated his remark by firing an acid blast at Quake's turret and slashing his blade at the Decepticon's right tread.

Spinister was mildly confused when he caught sight of Tracks strafing Wing Saber.

An Autobot, attacking something else with Autobot insignia? Intriguing...

The Targetmaster surreptitiously opened a comm channel to the flying car.

"Explain the situation immediately and you may survive the battle, Autobot."

Heinrad
2005-12-11, 08:55 PM
In the Air:

Tracks: "Lovely. Him again....." -activates commlink- "We activated it beneath the temple, and it proceeded to try to kill us, Spinister. Given it's current course and heading, I'd say it's about to do the same thing to your ship that it did to the temple. If you'll notice, it's a lot shorter than it used to be." -black beam gun pivots, locking onto Wing Saber, firing a clinging, blinding beam of black light- "Now, if you can rally your band of uncouth ruffians, maybe we can subdue this thing and figure out what it is!" -deactivates commlink-

Tree:

Heinrad: -scowls, thinking to self- "What's Deathsanrus doing here..... And why do I suddenly get the feeling the timeline's gotten all magnafoozled......."

Warcry
2005-12-12, 05:10 AM
Temple Ruins

Spinister listened to Tracks, then wieghed the Autobot's words well.

He may well be lying, the Targetmaster decided, but the evidence does seem to bear out what he says.

"Very well, Autobot. For now, we will collaborate."

Activating a wide-beam comlink, the Decepticon commander opened a channel to all of his troops.

"Spinister to all Decepticons. Cease harrassing the Autobots for the moment and concentrate your firepower on the large aerial target that is closing on the Flamberge. Only target the other Autobots if they fire first."

Ravage
2005-12-12, 01:15 PM
Quake grunted nearly avoiding having his tread lobbed off by Hot Rod's sword and the acid burned at his turret as he transformed and shook it off trying to avoid any major damage. His amour pockmarked by the acid and blasts he shoved the Autobot out of his way.

"Looks like we have a more important enemy than you the moment." He growled running and firing on the large ship with Tiptop and Heater.

Infecticon
2005-12-13, 03:23 AM
Carnivac stopped, shrugged, then turned around and started heading back the way he came. As he headed back toward the Flamberge (and the Autobot heading towards it) the Decepticon pretender summoned his anti-thermal cannon out of subspace and had it attacted to his shell.

MirageHoundFan
2005-12-13, 12:38 PM
Flamberge

Throwing himself out of the way of the shot, Bluestreak quickly spun around in a circle, trying to throw Tracer off him.

As he did so, he yanked the case of gun attachments from sub-space and spun again, aiming it at StarBlade's face, then letting go of it, throwing it at the Decepticon sniper with all his strength.

If he could knock her out of the way, he had a clear path to the gun....

AngelOfDeath124
2005-12-14, 12:09 AM
StarBlade, seeing the case coming for her face, reacted with a sniper's quick reflexes. Her empty hand snapped up and caught the thrown case, which was quickly flung right back into Bluestreak's face, hoping to knock him backwards for Tracer to grab him again.

"Can't we just slag him and be done with it?" StarBlade inquired of Tracer.

Aero Blade
2005-12-14, 01:12 PM
Tracer held tight to Bluestreak, not once letting go once he had a grip on him. He was getting sorely irritated with the Autobot, but time and circumstance didn't allow for them to properly discipline him - they had to get outside to help with the threat approaching the ship.

"We don't have time to play around with this Autobot. Starblade, get his feet," Tracer said in as calm a tone as one could while dealing with a struggling hostage. He made sure to tighten his grip even more, to make sure Bluestreak didn't slip away.

MirageHoundFan
2005-12-14, 01:19 PM
Flamberge

The case whammed into Bluestreak's face, making his head jerk back slightly and temporarily stunning him as he relaxed and stopped trying to wriggle free of Tracer's grip on him.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-12-14, 11:12 PM
"Right." StarBlade quickly retrieved her blaster and put both away, then grabbed Bluestreak's feet tightly, to make certain he didn't try to kick her.

"Ready."

Aero Blade
2005-12-15, 01:20 AM
Flamberge

With Bluestreak securely in their grasp, and well off the floor to reduce his struggles, Tracer guided himself and Starblade towards the brig, where they were able to dump off the Autobot in the first available cell, of which Tracer was more than pleased to do immediately.

Once the cell was locked with Bluestreak inside, Tracer turned towards Starblade with an annoyed expression. "We caught him easy enough, but looks like he decided to save the resistance for now," he scoffed. "Let's move out. Judging from the reports I've been hearing, there's another berzerk Autobot on the loose. We need to keep it away from the Flamberge.."

In the Sky

Still primed from the fight before, when Tracks openned fire on him, Wing Saber was quick to begin aerial manuvers to dodge the shots. No-longer confined by the interior of the temple, Wing Saber had plenty of room to manuver, and was taking advantage of it.

Breaking off his interest in meeting the Flamberge, so it seemed, Wing Saber veered and began a strafing run of his own on Tracks, and consequently Spinister.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-12-15, 01:41 AM
"Oh great... I take it I'm to play bait? I'm pretty fast and can dodge most shots so long as I see them coming. I can lead him away from the ship as best I can while the rest of you do what you need to..." Yes, StarBlade was offering to play cat and mouse with this berserk Autobot to protect her teammates, which would seem peculiar for an assassin.

"Do we know anything about this berserk 'Bot?"

Aero Blade
2005-12-15, 02:47 AM
"Don't know much other than that it's an Autobot being attacked by other Autobots. Apparently Spinister doesn't want us shooted them unless they go after us first, aside from the one," Tracer answered to Starblade. "But the only way to get all the facts is to go see this thing ourselves..." That said, Tracer started to head off to go join the battle.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-12-15, 02:56 AM
StarBlade nodded. "Alright." She quickly turned to follow him.

Warcry
2005-12-15, 07:22 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod scowled as Quake departed, but the Decepticon's words reminded him that there were more important things afoot right now.

Turning his optics towards Wing Sabre, the cavalier saw as he opened fire on Tracks. Although he had little hope that it would make any difference (or, in fact, that he'd even be able to hit at this distance), he fired on the giant aircraft with his wrist blasters.

Spinister was caught utterly by surprise by Wing Sabre's about-face, costing the Decepticon valuable milliseconds of reaction time. Had he been directly in the enemy's line of fire, he could very well have been evaporated by the attack. However, he wasn't; Tracks' mass blocked him from the majority of the fire, and quite possibly saved his life.

However, that didn't mean that all the shots missed. In fact, only one of the blasts hit the Decepticon Targetmaster...but sometimes, one was all it took. The shot tore through one of his primary rotors, sending the helicopter falling towards the ground. Had he been flying more than a few feet above the ground, the results could very well have been lethal. Now, however, the Decepticon commander was just annoyed.

Well, that and he was burried in a sizable trench after plowing into the ground at 400 miles per hour. But mostly annoyed.

Without so much as a grumble (from the Decepticon, at any rate; Singe had more than his fair share of epithets to mutter, though), Spinister started to scramble out of the hole.

Nearby Forest

(OOC: Sorry, Hein...couldn't resist ;) )

The calm forest air was suddenly disturbed by a faint electromagnetic crackle. Seconds later, a faint pop could be heard by nearby forest life.

Out of all this, an eight-foot-tall white-and-black figure seemingly appeared out of nowhere directly in Heinrad's line of sight. Arms crossed and optics narrowed, the Minicon was obviously not happy with his fellow time-traveller.

"We can't leave you unsupervised for five minutes, can we?" Safeguard shook his head, glowering at the tanuki. "If you've started another Time War, the big guy's going to use you for sword practice."

optimusskids
2005-12-15, 08:37 AM
Weirdwolf snicked back his missile covers and opened fire on Wing Sabre with a 4 missile salvo.

"Eat missile you now will Bot."

Infecticon
2005-12-15, 08:58 AM
Noticing the Bot's change in course, Carnivac adjusted his aim and fired his cannon at Wingsabre.

Ravage
2005-12-15, 01:11 PM
Quake rolled quickly to where Spinster was opening cover fire on the large Autobot.

"You ok?" He asked checking on his commander.

Heinrad
2005-12-16, 04:57 AM
Pursuing Wing Saber:

Tracks: "Hang on, Galen!" -rolls, now flying upside down, Wing Saber's shots slamming into his undercarriage, blowing his front tires and rims to rubber and magnesium alloy fragments, blowing the front steering and brake assemblys apart, battering the housing on his black beam gun, finally diving down out of the line of fire, thick black smoke trailing from his underside, rolling back upright, pulls up hard, shooting up through Wing Saber's vapor contrails(if any), flying up at an angle into a hard Immelmann, opens fire on Wing Saber's upper hull with his laser cannons and an ominous click from his undercarriage- "Blast! I think my black beam gun's offline. Either that or the fire control circuits are damaged."

Edge of Woods:

Heinrad: -scowling as he raises his goggles and looks up at Safeguard- "I'm here to watch. It's what we do, remember? Who do I look like, Captain Kirk?" -sighs- "And a Time War is the least of our worries. I think we've got a timeline destabilization."

Warcry
2005-12-16, 05:37 AM
Temple Ruins

Spinister pushed himself up out of the trench, an unhappy look on his face.

"I'm functional, Quake."

The commander took one look at the damaged rotor blade projecting above his right shoulder, then transformed. Hairsplitter set to work repairing the blade before the Decepticon could even ask.

"Watch my flank for a moment," Spinister told Quake. "Once I'm flightworthy again, we'll take the fight to that Autobot."

Edge of Woods

Safeguard's optics widened slightly as he absorbed Heinrad's meaning.

"Go on," he told the tanuki.

And if you've brought another time storm upon us, may Primus have mercy on us all...

Ravage
2005-12-16, 05:58 AM
Since Quake didn't need Heater or Tiptop to try to play mind games against Hot Rod he reverted back to his more simplistic view of life.

"So why is an Autobot slagging Autobots? Not that I mind the idea just this is like Metroplex decided he needs to kill everyone." Quake asked eyes scanning the sky as he shook the acid from his plasma cannon and help his targetmasters aimed skyward.

Warcry
2005-12-17, 07:15 AM
Temple Ruins

"If I had to hazard a guess," Spinister answered Quake, "I would say that the large one is malfunctioning."

The Targetmaster's voice dropped slightly. "However, it's possible that this entire temple was an elaborate ruse to draw either us or the Autobots into a trap."

Heinrad
2005-12-18, 02:11 AM
Edge of Woods:

Heinrad: -points over at Deathsanrus- "Him. According to records, he shouldn't be here. He wasn't on the Decepticon shuttle, and is, in fact, cooling his heels at the Decepticon base on Earth." -sighs- "Primus help us all if the time/space/dimentional barriers are breaking down........."

Aero Blade
2005-12-18, 05:39 AM
Finally having joined the 'party' as it were, Tracer in his helicoptor mode openned fire on Wing Saber, ignoring the other Autobots for the moment, as Spinister had ordered them to do.

With the weapon's fire coming at him from many angles now, it seemed to be doing little more than fueling Wing Saber's rage to even steeper heights than before. The blasts, if doing any damage at all, were doing little that Wing Saber actually reacted to, aside from noting the direction which it was coming from.

The green haze that Hot Rod had seen earlier was now making an apperance again, still faint but now much more visible since it was unobscured by the dust clouds kicked up by falling temple debris. Though it shared a vauge resemblance to an energy shield, it neither covered his entire body, nor seemed to be doing much to protect his systems from the attacks. It seemed, for lack of a better term, to be hemoraging from any areas that were struck or slightly damaged, caused by something withing Wing Saber's internal systems...

Wing Saber finally seemed to have grown tired of being a moving target for all of his assailants, retaliating with a volley of his missles towards all of the attackers. While those missles were sent at Autobot and Decepticon alike, as though to show he hadn't forgotten his original target, he launched off his remaining four anti-matter missles towards the Flamberge.

Infecticon
2005-12-18, 07:18 AM
Noticing the missile heading towards him, Carnivac fired both his optic beams and his cannon at it. The missile blew up before it got to the Pretender, but it still sprayed his shel (and the ground) with a few metal shavings.

Warcry
2005-12-18, 07:54 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod watched on in horror as Wing Sabre sprayed the general vacinity with missiles. None of them came close to the cavalier...which was for the best, since he was too busy staring slack-jawed to react even if they had.

Flamberge

The incoming missiles pummelled the small warship's aft end. Sparks started to fly from the damaged areas, and the vessel's flight path grew irratic.

Inside the ship, sections of the power grid began to blink on and off at random intervals.

Edge of Woods

Safeguard focussed on Deathsaurus for a moment, scowling, before turning back to Heinrad.

When he finally spoke again, it was with the careful deliberation of a university professor. "This is exactly why time travel shouldn't be used for entertainment. Even the slightest change can have a terrible effect on the timeline. His presence here," with a vague gesture, he indicated Deathsaurus, "was probably caused by an ignorant person playing with a trans-time dimensional portal in the wrong way. Myself and dozens like me have spent our lives cleaning up the inadvertant messes left behind by other people's temporal vacations."

The minicon's expression grew darker. "Of course, with Gigatron's meddling, we can't be sure of anything anymore. None of what we observe now will happen exactly as recorded. Perhaps it never will again..." His expression grew wistful for a moment before he shook himself out of it.

"At any rate, we'll have to investigate further. If we get the chance, Deathsaurus will have to be returned to his natural timeline."

optimusskids
2005-12-18, 06:52 PM
Weirdwolf flew over backwards in Carnivac's direction as the blast from a near miss showered him with earth and shrapnel and propelled him through the air.

AngelOfDeath124
2005-12-19, 12:01 AM
StarBlade followed behind Tracer just long enough to get into the air. Once there, she transformed to her jet mode, and started an aerial strafe on Wing Saber before dodging the fired missles. Still in jet form, the assassin turned to see where the four anti-matter missles hit.

Seeing that the Flamberge was the target, StarBlade let loose a string of human curses. The assassin began a second strafe attack on the large Autobot, hoping to draw his fire away from her team and the ship before he took anyone, and the ship, out.

Infecticon
2005-12-19, 01:44 AM
Getting hit in the side by Weirdwolf wasn't what Carnivac expected and the empact shove him to the side, violently. Luckly, Carnivac kept his balance, but the crash did some damage to his shoulder and part of his side. Carnivac growled as he looked at the new bumps and dents in his shell, the pretender barly kept from trying to bite his fellow Decepticon.

Heinrad
2005-12-19, 02:38 AM
In the Air:

Tracks: -fires laser cannons, blowing missile apart but caught up in the warhead detonation(due to proximity), peppered with shrapnel, windshield cracking in a couple of places, frame shuddering slightly, a thin plume of smoke coming from his starboard nacelle, joining the smoke comming from his undercarriage- "We've got to bring this guy down soon. I can't take much more of this......"

Edge of Woods:

Heinrad: -scowling, still looking in Deathsanrus' direction- "Vacation, huh. That's a dig at me, isn't it." -looks over at Safeguard- "And what's this 'WE' slag, anyway? Making it sound like you and the rest have some holy writ from Primus himself to keep the timeline from going all hinkey." -taps chrono-control circuits on chest- "I've got the same orders you do, flybot. I just do things differently." -transforms back to beast mode, crosses arms and taps one foot- "Now tell me, oh great metallic saviour, which one of us blends in in a forest envrionment?"

Warcry
2005-12-19, 07:59 AM
Edge of Woods

Safeguard frowned over-seriously at Heinrad.

"We do have a holy writ from Primus himself. Surely the big guy's shown you around that crazy reliquary in that temple of his..."

The Minicon's tone was dry, as if he considered such things to be pure fantasy. However, if he could tolerate Vector's pseudo-religious babbling, he knew he could deal with this...recalcitrant youth with ease.

"Blending in is irrelivant when you can blank bystanders' short-term memories," he said curtly. "And at any rate, a fictional Earth rodent is a poor disguise on Nebulos...or haven't you noticed how most of the local flora and fauna are green?"

The Minicon used his wrist thrusters to push himself forward, closer to his younger counterpart. His voice dropped to an irritated growl.

"Now, we may have a temporal crisis on our hands. Are you going to help me investigate or not?"

Heinrad
2005-12-19, 08:09 AM
Edge of Woods:

Heinrad: "A tanuki is a racoon dog, which does exist." -transforms back to robot mode- "And how do we investigate this? Ask him? I can't fly into space with a scanner and look for rips."

Warcry
2005-12-19, 08:22 AM
Edge of Woods

Safeguard held up one finger, as if he were correcting a student who'd made a mistake on the blackboard.

"You can't. I, however, can." He glanced from Heinrad to Deathsaurus and back once. "You must observe the target. Under no circumstances can he be allowed to return to Earth with his fellow Decepticons. The temporal concequences of two Deathsauruses being on the same planet at the same time would be catestrophic."

Heinrad
2005-12-20, 02:10 AM
Edge of Woods:

Heinrad: "It's called a time paradox. Worst case scenario, the universe gets blown to quantum foam and we don't have to worry about the condition of the timeline anymore. Best case scenario is the explosive energy just wipes out this planet, maybe the solar system it's in. Unless we've got a lot of temporal life extension equipment up for a group of people who were trying to become Time Lords." -lowers goggles, watching Deathsanrus- "Gallifrey was a boring place to study, but it was informative. You'd love it there."

Warcry
2005-12-20, 06:55 AM
Edge of Woods

"I know what a paradox is," Safeguard said with a hint of irritation. "I taught at the Autobot Temporal Academy for nearly a vorn, lest we forget."

The Minicon transformed into gunship mode and oriented himself skyward.

"And Gallifrey isn't boring. You just have to arrive at the right time."

With that, Safeguard activated his thrusters. Once he'd cleared the treetops, a miniature transwarp halo crackled around him, and he shot off faster than the optical sensor could track (which, really, was the idea...).

Flamberge

A power surge ran through the systems near the brig, and the energy bars that sealed Bluestreak's cell disappeared.

MirageHoundFan
2005-12-21, 12:40 PM
Flamberge

Seeing the bars disappear, Bluestreak stuck one foot out of the cell, then the other warily in case this was a trick or a trap.

No guard.

Slipping out of the cell, the gunner moved as silently as he could out of that area and into the corridors.

First things first, he needed to find the armoury if he intended getting off this slagpit for a ship.

optimusskids
2005-12-23, 07:54 AM
Weirdwolf picked himself up and shook dirt and bits of tree off himself.

"me show 'Bot who boss will.."

Infecticon
2005-12-24, 10:02 AM
" I get the distinct feeling he doesn't give a slag" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf while watching Wingsabre " Try not to get slagged doing it."

In other words, be careful and save some of the fun for the rest of us, Carnivac thought.

Heinrad
2005-12-28, 07:04 AM
Edge of Woods:

Heinrad: -still wtching Deathsanrus- "Let me get this straight. You come back here to lecture me about coming back in time to watch history unfold, and yet you have no qualms about popping up on Gallifrey at any point in their history you choose? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black......"

MirageHoundFan
2005-12-28, 04:38 PM
OOC: Is anyone still on board the ship?

Heinrad
2005-12-28, 05:20 PM
(OOC: Far as I know, Thundercracker still is.)

MirageHoundFan
2005-12-28, 06:10 PM
OOC: Ok, thanks

Flamberge

Finding the armoury, Bluestreak slipped in and began searching through the weapons, he needed an EMP pulse gun, or something that could take a mech down in a single shot.

Warcry
2005-12-29, 08:20 AM
Nebulos Orbit

Safeguard answered Heinrad via hypercomm as he scanned for temporal anomalies.

"I did no such thing," he said. "I am simply old enough to have visited their world in more interesting times. If you weren't a mere sparkling, you might have as well."

Temple Ruins

Spinister, his rotor now fully repaired, took to the air once more.

"Come, Quake. The enemy awaits."

optimusskids
2005-12-29, 10:54 AM
Weirdwolf growled. "attack shall we together make a good team do we yes? Double team we could?"

Infecticon
2005-12-30, 04:24 AM
" Sounds like a plan" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf, knowing that the others would also be trying to send the Autobot to the pit.

optimusskids
2005-12-30, 09:02 AM
Weirdwolf charged snicking his shoulder covers back and firing another salvo of missiles.

Infecticon
2005-12-31, 04:16 AM
Needing no other Invatation and ready to dodge if he had to, Carnivac fired his anti-thermal cannon at Wingsabre.

Aero Blade
2006-01-02, 02:32 AM
Wing Saber continued with his previous arieal manuvers, avoiding the shots aimed at him and returning fire at the nearest target that presented itself. However, his dodging pattern seemed to be taking him closer and closer to the Flamberge, and as he finally came in range, he began also targetting the deceptcion ship when became a good angle.

Ravage
2006-01-02, 02:45 AM
Quake nodded and transformed back into tank mode and opened his combined firepower on Wing Saber.

"Something has got to hurt this thing!" He yelled following Spinster.

AngelOfDeath124
2006-01-02, 03:20 AM
StarBlade grumbled as she watched Wing Saber move closer to the Flamberge.

"That wasn't supposed to happened... He was supposed to move away from the ship." After grumbling, she opened a comm link to Tracer.

"Hey Tracer! Got any ideas on how to move this guy away from our ship before he turns it into scrap?"

MirageHoundFan
2006-01-02, 03:02 PM
Flamberge

Having found the weapon he wanted, Bluestreak left the room, holding it in one hand, then started walking, he needed to find the bridge, and find out what was going on outside.

Warcry
2006-01-03, 05:23 AM
Temple Ruins

"So you would think, yes."

Spinister fired a volley of particle beams and laser blasts at Wing Saber as he replied to Quake. The aerial Targetmaster took care to fly evasively to minimize the chance of being taken out of commission again by return fire.

"But short of a nuclear strike, I don't know what."

Hot Rod watched the battle from the ground, marvelling at the Decepticons' tenacity and occasionally taking a potshot at Wing Saber when there was a clear line of fire at the large Autobot.

Ravage
2006-01-03, 04:45 PM
Heater looked at the area they were fighting in.

"Spinster, I have an idea, maybe we can bring some of the temple down on the flying mence. It looks like he's low enough to the ground that if we time it right we can bury him." The targetmaster said to his Decepticon comrade realising that Quake may not be smart enough to understand such a strategy.

Heinrad
2006-01-03, 07:50 PM
(OOC: Looks like I'll have to take him over again......)

Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -scowling at the damage display on one of the helm submonitors as the ship shakes and vibrates through another volley of fire- "Great. Figures they'd overarm a rogue Autobot....." -fires the ships guns at Wing Saber-

Airspace Over Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -coming to the sobering conclusion that he's not going to be airborne much longer as flames start to erupt from his starboard nacelle, kicks in the fire suppression system in it- "I can't stay up here any longer, Galen. Unfortunately, our only method of landing involves crashing.........." -sees a tree in the distance with a solid branch on it(and what appears to be some kind of local fauna watching the battle), chuckles- "Although if I pull this off we won't be plowing a trench in the ground."

---------

Heinrad: -having transformed back to beast mode, still watching Deathsanrus, ignoring the steadily rising engine sound- "You'd think he'd do something...... Maybe he's waiting for the right moment?" -finally notices the sound, looks- "Hu-GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Tracks: -skimming in under the branch, transforms, flight engines cutting out, hands reaching up and grabbing the branch, pivoting around it(now fully in robot mode) like a gymnast on the paralel bars, hands ripping the bark from the branch, launches up into the air, spinning and landing on his feet, flexing his knees to absorb the impact-

Heinrad: -hugging the tree trunk in sheer terror, watches as the branch falls off the tree-

Tracks: -dusting his hands off, looks back at Heinrad- "Sorry about that." -pulls black beam gun, pulls out the damaged power cell, puts in a new one, starts limping back towards the fight- "Odd looking creature. Any idea what it was, Galen?" -thinks for a moment- "Kind of looked like an Earth raccoon......"

Heinrad: -fingernails and toenails digging deeper into the tree, shaking- "Th-th-that wasn't in the reports, either........

optimusskids
2006-01-03, 08:16 PM
Galen replied shakily "hold on my head is still spinning and I left my stomach behind somewhere after the first loop."

Galen examines the creature

"very odd never seen a creature like that before , you say it reminds you of an earth creature, it is a little like Strakaraka but they are about 10 times the size with a spiked tail and claws like rapiers."

Random Sweep
2006-01-04, 06:10 AM
Flamberge

Watching the battle unfold, Scalpel wished, not for the first time, that he was built for more than interrogation and surgury

Ruins

Sureshot dragged himself off the floor of the temple, unsure of what transpired.

"Hot Rod"he radioed "I must have been knocked offline somehow. whats the current status?

Heinrad
2006-01-05, 03:08 AM
Moving towards Hot Rod's location, Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -still limping forward, brings black beam gun up- "I don't care how old you are, or how powerful you are, or how insanely resistant to damage you are...... you do NOT damage the perfection that is my vehicle design, INCLUDING MY NEW RIMS, and get away with it!!!!!!!!" -aims at Wing Saber, fires a blinding, clinging beam of black light at the airborne Ancient Autobot-

Warcry
2006-01-05, 05:54 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod toggled his comm on to reply to Sureshot, but it took him a few seconds to figure out how to answer the question.

"We're getting tromped by a giant," he said at last. "If you're mobile, we could use your help."

He triggered another burst of fire at Wing Sabre, then added, "Oh, and don't shoot at the 'Cons. They're on our side...for now, anyway."

Spinister considered Heater's idea for a moment.

"That could work," he agreed. "If you see an opportunity, do it. But our foe doesn't seem likely to give us one right now, I'm afraid. "

Moments later, another idea occured to the Decepticon commander, and he triggered his comm.

"Scalpel, please launch and head for my position. I need your...medical opinion on something."

Random Sweep
2006-01-08, 05:46 AM
Temple ruins

"Roger that Hot Rod, Shoot the big bot, don"t shoot the 'Cons " Sureshot replied "Ummm that cant be right... "

Climbing out of the temple, Sureshot climed to the high ground and started to line up a good shot.

Flamberge
Scalpel moved towards the outer access hatch and took off, heading towards Spinisters position

MirageHoundFan
2006-01-09, 04:49 PM
Flamberge

Stepping silently into the bridge, Bluestreak looked around, spotting only Thundercracker, then the gunner aimed the weapon at the seeker's back and fired....

Heinrad
2006-01-10, 05:37 AM
Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -grunts as the shot slams into his back, face hitting the control consoles, dazing him slightly, looks back, trying to figure out who would have shot him, sees Bluestreak- "I hate to break it to ya, but we've got bigger problems right now."

MirageHoundFan
2006-01-12, 01:27 PM
Flamberge

"What kind of problems?" Bluestreak replied, keeping the gun pointed at Thundercracker, his optics narrowed warily, he wasn't letting his guard down.

Aero Blade
2006-01-15, 04:11 AM
Tracer almost scowled at the message Starblade sent to him, much at a loss for the situation himself. He'd never seen an Autobot so...durable..before. It seemed completely unnatural to him...

"The only suggestion I can say is to keep shooting," Tracer replied to Starblade when he had a moment, continuing his attack runs on oversized Autobot.

Wing Saber meanwhile continued his own usual attack pattern, firing at whoever was the closest target to present itself, be it Autobot or Decepticon. He also continued to open fire of the Flamberge whenever a chance was made available.

AngelOfDeath124
2006-01-15, 04:17 AM
"Right, Boss." StarBlade closes the link and mutters, "Keep shooting he says... Like that's been working so far."

Well, she wasn't one to not follow orders, so she began a new strafe pattern. She'd move in fairly close to Wing Saber, fire a few shots, then pull back, trying to get him to follow her away from the Flamberge.

"Come on, you lousy Autobot! I'm a nice little target to follow!" StarBlade yelled to the over-sized 'Bot. "Come get me!"

Ravage
2006-01-16, 01:44 AM
Heater got onto his com-link.

"That Autobot is going to slag our only way home!" He yelled as he fired a few blasts at the oversized Autobot.

"Yeah when my firepower is not upsetting it something is not right here." Quake grunted still firing his plasma cannon and Tiptop and Heater.

Heinrad
2006-01-16, 02:13 AM
Tracks: -keeps firing his black beam gun at Wing Saber, adding in fire from his overhead laser cannons- "This is getting us nowhere!"

Warcry
2006-01-16, 05:05 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod caught sight of Sureshot moving out of the debris, ane headed towards the other Autobot.

"It's right," he said with a note of frustration in his voice. "The big guy's gone nuts. If we can't take him down, the 'Cons will be the least of our worries."

Had Spinister been in robot mode, his optics would have narrowed slightly when Heater referred to the Flamberge as their only way home.

"Would you rather he concentrate on destroying us instead?" he asked the Nebulan. "We can find another way off the planet if necessary.."

Heinrad
2006-01-17, 12:48 AM
Near Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -looks over at Hot Rod, idea forming- "How good is your throwing arm?"

Warcry
2006-01-17, 05:35 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod cast a glance back at Tracks.

"It's good," he said, a suspicious frown starting to crease his face. But I don't think thrown rocks are going to be much of an improvement over our regular weapons."

optimusskids
2006-01-17, 07:25 AM
Nebulan Ministry of Science and Technology.

A man walked in and nonchantly made his way into the main offices. Sitting at a computer terminal he went to work.

Heinrad
2006-01-18, 04:52 AM
Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -shakes head, points over at the fuel drums in front of the storage shed- "We throw those at him and shoot them, see if we can distract him away from that ship. Hopefully give them enough time to hit him hard."

Warcry
2006-01-19, 05:01 AM
Temple Ruins

Hot Rod scoffed, then frowned a moment later as he reconsidered the flying Autobot's plan. The young Autobot shrugged.

"Well, it's not like anything else we're doing is making a difference right now..."

Transforming to vehicle mode, the cavalier tore off towards the shed.

Random Sweep
2006-01-22, 05:16 AM
After taking his time to a line up a shot, Sureshot finered off a blast at Wingsabre

Moving as fast as possible, Scalpel arrived at Spinisters location.

"what do you require of me? "he asked.

Heinrad
2006-01-22, 06:55 PM
Tracks: -starts limping after Hot Rod, looks back at Sureshot- "Want to give us a hand with this? Your aim is better than both of ours put togetehr."

Random Sweep
2006-01-23, 02:09 AM
Sureshot looked at Tracks and nodded.

"Sure thing Tracks"he said following the blue Autobot and Hot Rod

Warcry
2006-01-23, 06:16 AM
Temple Ruins

Spinister turned to regard the arriving Scalpel.

"I need a diagnosis," he told the other Decepticon. He gestured towards Wing Sabre. "I want to know what could cause a Transformer to fly into a beserk rage like this...and whether we could manipulate it to our advantage. Between your medical and interrogation training, I imagine you have a better idea of such things than I."

Hot Rod transformed back to robot mode and stood beside the shed, waiting for Tracks and Sureshot to catch up to him.

Heinrad
2006-01-23, 07:12 AM
(OOC: Sorry, tahukanuva, but we need to keep this moving.....)

Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -points at the large silhouette of Wing Saber highlighted on the Flamberge's threat display- "That giant maniac is trying to kill everybody, Autobot and Decepticon alike. So unless you want to go up in a flaming ball of debris, help me knock this thing out!"

Storage Shed, Near Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -limps to a stop, sags against one wall of the shed- "We might want to coordinate with the Decepticons on this one."

optimusskids
2006-01-23, 07:28 AM
Weirdwolf growled

"Slagging Autobot indestructible is, need to lure it into a trap."

MirageHoundFan
2006-01-28, 12:54 PM
Flamberge

"Right, right" Bluestreak nodded, glancing at the image of Wing Saber with a frown before moving over to to the weapons console, his training as a gunner taking over "What's this rig's strongest guns?"

Heinrad
2006-01-29, 12:31 AM
Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -points at the station next to his- "That'll give you all the ship's guns."

Random Sweep
2006-01-29, 07:39 AM
Arriving next to Hot Rod, Sureshot transformed.

"Whats the plan Rodders?"

Looking at the huge Autobot, Scalpel was lost in though for a moment.

"Very well. it may take a few minuted to formulate a plausable theory."

Aero Blade
2006-01-29, 04:47 PM
Wing Saber would continue his usual attack pattern, taking shots at the Flamberge when he had a moment, but also firing on whichever Decepticons or Autobots were closest to him at t he time.

AngelOfDeath124
2006-01-29, 11:46 PM
At that moment, StarBlade was closest to Wing Saber. With a yelled Earth swear word, the assassin dodged just barely in time to avoid getting hit.

"Okay, this guy is getting really annoying. Time for plan 'B'." StarBlade pulled up, gaining altitude. Once high enough, she transformed back to her robot form, and took out her twin blasters. With a few moments of tinkering, she had them put together, into her sniper rifle. She moved a little off to the side, aimed at Wing Saber's back, and fired.

Warcry
2006-01-30, 04:56 AM
Storage Shed, Near Temple Ruins

Hot Rod glanced at Tracks, shaking his head.

"No, let's not push our luck. They're not shooting at us for the moment, and that's probably the best we can hope for."

With a glance to Sureshot, he said, "I toss these barrels at flyboy up there, and you shoot 'em when they get close to him. Hopefully, we'll be able to do some damage."

With that, the cavalier hoisted one of the fuel barrels up onto his shoulders, heaved, and tossed it up at Wing Saber.

Temple Ruins

Spinister was quiet for a moment, before he said, "Very well, Scalpel. Take your time."

Heinrad
2006-01-30, 11:43 PM
Storage Shed, Near Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -limps over to one fuel storage tank, grabs fueling hose, opens panel in his chest, plugs fueling hose into port behind the panel, starts refueling as best he can- "This stuff tastes terrible......." -sags to ground, back against wall, legs straight out in front of him, lubricant and fuel running from the catastrophic damage to his lower legs, autorepair systems trying to put his legs back together, optics flicker and go out as he goes offline, head lolling to the side-

Warcry
2006-02-01, 06:03 AM

Hot Rod watched Tracks crumple to the ground, and briefly considered throwing his fellow Autobot at Wing Saber next. However, his better nature won out.

Dropping to one knee beside the egotistical warrior, he quickly scanned his comrade's vitals.

Oh, no. I'm not going to loose another one today...

optimusskids
2006-02-01, 07:32 AM
Galen thumps on Tracks roof

"let me out."

MirageHoundFan
2006-02-01, 09:30 PM
Flamberge

"Gotcha" Bluesteak nodded, opening a comm-link in case any of his friends were within range of the ship's guns "Everyone, get away from the rogue Transformer"

With that, he activated the console, targeting Wing Saber with every gun on the Decepticon shuttle and opened fire....

Aero Blade
2006-02-01, 10:10 PM
StarBlade's attacks and proximity had won her Wing Saber's undivided attention for a short while as he focused his shots in her direction. Occupied with the sniper, and his back consequently turned, Wing Saber was unable to notice the ship he'd previously been attacking finally seemed to come to life, retaliating with everything it had available on his blind side.

The weapons' fire from the Flamberge all seemed to hit dead on, causing a large could of black smoke to kick up around the autobot, obscuring it from view. His form would apper again below the cloud of smoke shortly after the weapons' fire had ceased, falling from the sky and down to the ruins of the temple that had been their battle ground not too long ago.

Debris and dust was kicked up by the autobot's crash, once again obscuring him from view. This time when the field of vision had cleared, Wing Saber's form wasn't visible, and no signs of movement could be seen in the rubble.

AngelOfDeath124
2006-02-02, 04:35 AM
Well, she wanted Wing Saber's attention on her, but not like that.

"CRAP!!!!" StarBlade tried to get out of the way of the giant Autobot's fire, but was a moment too slow. Two of the blasts hit her almost dead-on, one to her right shoulder, the other to her lower left chest. The assassin crumpled in mid-air, and dropped from the sky, trying to keep from straight-out crashing into the ground.

Didn't work. StarBlade hit the ground, and pretty hard. The impact created a cloud of dust and debris around her, which settled after a few minutes to reveal her rather crumpled form lying there.

"Ouch..." Remaining active, but surprisingly in pain, she opened a commlink to Tracer. "Tracer, I think I'm done for the day..."

Aero Blade
2006-02-02, 04:45 AM
"With any luck, so is he.." Tracer responded, referencing Wing Saber, who had still yet to rise from the debris. Was he really down? Or maybe a ploy...

Tracer hovered over to Star Blade's possition to check on her, but also kept his attention on where the rouge autobot had crashed for any suprize movements or actions.

AngelOfDeath124
2006-02-02, 04:55 AM
StarBlade managed to pull herself into a semi-seated position, fluids running quite heavily out of her two wounds. She was covered in dents, dings, and scratches from the crash.

"Wow... for the first time in ages I hurt...This is rather new..." She looked up to see Tracer hovering overhead. "I hope he is down for the count... I don't think I can deal with him getting back up... Speaking of getting up... I don't think I can at the moment... Staying here sounds good..."

Warcry
2006-02-02, 05:56 AM

Hot Rod popped open Tracks' passenger door to allow Galen's escape, then turned back towards the fight in time to see Wing Saber crash into the temple ruins.

Sweet Primus...

Above Temple Ruins

Spinister had to dodge quickly to avoid crashing into the falling Wing Saber. Once the Autobot had hit the ground, he activated his comlink.

"Decepticons, surround the target. If he tries to move, shoot him until he thinks better of it. Quake, break off from the group and protect StarBlade. It wouldn't do for the Autobots to get any ideas in their heads, after all."

Heinrad
2006-02-02, 08:55 PM
Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -bringing the ship arund- "Good shooting, Autobot."

Near Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -still offline, autorepair systems closing off the damaged fuel lines in his legs, fuel still being pumped into his depleted systems, keeping him stable-

MirageHoundFan
2006-02-06, 07:38 PM
Flamberge

"Thanks" Bluestreak muttered, glancing around the bridge. If he could capture this ship, he could get the others home as their original ride had left.

Silently pulling the EMP gun back out of sub-space, he pointed it at the center of Thundercracker's back and fired....

Heinrad
2006-02-06, 11:44 PM
Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -starts to turn, caught as much by suprise as by the EMP blast, blown out of the helm chair, skids across the deck, slamming into the bulkhead, looks dazedly at Bluestreak- "You`d make..... a good Decep..... ticon....." -passes out-

Storage shed near Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -groans weakly, stirs slightly-

optimusskids
2006-02-06, 11:47 PM
Galen stumbled out of Tracks groaning.

Ravage
2006-02-10, 05:46 AM
Quake started to roll towards Starblade.

"On it boss!" He said rolling to the snipers aid.

AngelOfDeath124
2006-02-10, 05:49 AM
StarBlade, having not had to deal with pain in a very long time, was just half-sitting where she had crashed, trying her hardest to cycle her pain-sensors off, at least for a bit, when she heard Quake heading for her position. The assassin lifted her head and gave what appeared to be a half-hearted smile.

"Nice to know Decepticons still know how to work as a good team..."

Aero Blade
2006-02-10, 06:02 AM
Tracer was staying nearby to StarBlade, keeping his eyes on where Wing Saber had fallen, but he did look up briefly as Quake approached.

"Some of them, at least," Tracer responded to StarBlade's comment. "If the rest of my old team mates were here, they'd either be trying to undermine the authority I was given as Spinister's second, or just outright having it out with fisticuffs....sometimes I'm suprized that the only thing Galvatron did was dump us on separate ends of cybertron..."

AngelOfDeath124
2006-02-10, 09:33 AM
"Heh... Least you didn't have Ramjet threatening to slag you every time he saw you...." StarBlade gave a weak chuckle.

"Then again, that was actually a bit better than being blasted at near point-blank by a giant slagging Autobot..."

Warcry
2006-02-11, 05:04 AM
Temple Ruins

Spinister approached the pile of debris that covered Wing Sabre carefully, with one Targetmaster at the ready in each of his hands. He prodded a charred chunk of stone with a foot, hoping to elicit some sort of reaction from the large Autobot that was presumably still burried below.

At the same time, he stealthily activated his comlink and sent a transmission to the Flamberge.

"Thundercracker," he said, "report status."

Recoil transformed out of weapons mode and dropped to the ground beside Galen. "Minister," the older Nebulan asked, "are you alright?"