PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Carbombya

Bombshell
2002-03-04, 02:57 PM
(OOC: I've started up this new thread because the EOD:Recovery Thread is getting a bit long and hard to follow.)

Snake gave his coat and hat to the servant and sat down at the table.

"I hear that you have several...guests in your country. I've dealt with them before. But these ones are acting...unususal. Not contacting high command, shooting fellow comrades, planning decit and betrayal. THey've asked for your help. Maybe there's a way that we all can get what we want."

He got up from the table and began pacing.

"You see, my friend, the three of us may be different, but we all have one thing in common: We want complete and total control of the world. Perhaps we can pool our resores to ensure our success."
Ramjet/Bombshell sttod eye to eye with Zorba.

"Listen to me", he said as calmly as he could. "We're all here, and Galvatron is not. We can all work to gether to control the world. We need not fight."

Quick Switch
2002-03-04, 04:52 PM
The servant retreated towards a coat-and-hat rack, and retreated into the recesses of the palace.

Fakkadi nodded, steepling his fingers.

"Indeed, my friend. World domination is something we strive for...and the Decepticons are the ones to help us achieve it. The Decepticon Ramjet has promised me the rogue Insecticons as war machines that are mine to use to subdue my opponents...and crush the Earth Defense Command forever," the dictator chuckled, settling back in his chair.

Dirge and Thrust came up beside Bombshell/Ramjet, then turned to face Zorba.

"If you don't consider our offer," Dirge began,

"You might regret it. We don't need more Galvatron stooges 'round here," Thrust finished.

Bombshell
2002-03-04, 11:43 PM
"Hmmm...", Snake muttered. "The Insecticons. They should prove to be...worthy tools, given their cloning abilities."
Bombshell/Ramjet looked at Lastrites, who was still working on the Insecticons, oblivious to anything else.

He turned back to Zorba.

"Look, you can either join us", he said. "Or you can be Galvatron's punching bag for ten thousand years like we were. It's really up to you, although...I'd suspect you wouldn't get away from here...alive."

Quick Switch
2002-03-04, 11:46 PM
Fakkadi sat forward, looking Snake in his helm.

"Indeed...that and their other abilities: controlling electicity, controlling minds, super strength...the possibilities are endless." He rose, and stood, admiring a portrait of himself when he first became ruler.

"Tell me, is the arms dealer known as Destro still active? If we launch any sort of assault, my human army must be prepared. Of course, the other Middle Eastern states bow to my whim, but they will still need superior weapons."

He frowned.

"That is, if you are still on good terms with him."

Dirge nodded.

"Death comes to those who cross us," emphasizing Ramjet's point.

Bombshell
2002-03-04, 11:58 PM
"Hmm...Destro", Snake muttered again. "Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while."

He turned and faced Fakkadi.

"I've heard that he's still around, although I suspect that with the recent troubles here between the Decepticons and Autobots, combined with the scrutiny of Earth Defense Command, he may have gone into hiding. If we are to begin any long-term military operation, we may need to find him."

Quick Switch
2002-03-05, 12:09 AM
Fakkadi nodded, and then turned back to Snake.

"Of course...if your terrorist contacts cannot find him, my secret police will be able to...acquire the information from captured dissidents."

Fakkadi grimaced.

"He is true to form...selling to anyone who offers him the right amount. My armies have faced rebels who were armed with those loathsome BATS...as I'm sure you're familiar with those robots. In any event, your point is well made. We'll need to locate him."

Chobitgirl
2002-07-23, 12:40 AM
Can I play *Grins wickedy*

"I don't belive it. They got the guts to turn against Glavatron!?" Starlancer turned to his brother.
" I konw. But are they brillent or crazy?" Nightbomb feared it was the first.
"I think there desperet. Or they wouldn't be going this far," Starlancer looked at the walls out side. Nightbomb knew what Starlancer was thinking.
"If they aren't keeping us from hearing they must A) have other defences which we're about to face or B) realy stupid," Nightbomb looked back.
" Mabe we should try and run for it," Starlancer was now looking at Nightbomb again.
"I dout it'll help...." Nightbomb looked at the land hopeing that they would make it out in the same condistion they walked in as.

Quick Switch
2002-07-23, 12:05 PM
(OOC: Hello, Chobitgirl. This thread hasn't been active for months, since Bombshell has apparently dropped out, and my Transformers who were posted to Earth are now dead. However, Abdul Fakkadi is still on Earth...)