PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have my username changed?

axio
2006-04-19, 06:15 AM
I haven't been on here in forever and I remembered the site today :o

But I don't really use the LT moniker all that much anymore, could I have it changed to axio?

Sociopathic Autobot
2006-04-19, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by LiquifiedTiger
I haven't been on here in forever and I remembered the site today :o

But I don't really use the LT moniker all that much anymore, could I have it changed to axio?

LAWLZ!

Just make a new name like me. The mods tend not to mind if you don't flip back and forth between user names.

Denyer
2006-04-20, 01:56 AM
Nobody else has it, so seems reasonable if you're sticking around. PM me to confirm if interested.

ravimus prime
2006-04-25, 07:58 PM
Alright I'm not starting a new thread for this: How do you make a hyperlink, but disguised in another word... usually looks like here. Any help?

Aardvark
2006-04-25, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ravimus prime
Alright I'm not starting a new thread for this: How do you make a hyperlink, but disguised in another word... usually looks like here. Any help?

This will show you how (http://tfarchive.com/community/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode)

Halfshell
2006-04-26, 08:20 AM
I like how the forum listing has this topic as being started by LiquifiedTiger, but the name next to the first post in the actual thread itself is axio.

Somebody forgot to update some indexing thing of some sort!

Of course I'm a fine one to talk. I only know that's the problem because I used to get told off regularly for the same damn thing...

ravimus prime
2006-04-26, 01:34 PM
A newbie showed me the way... Thanks Aardvark.

Halfshell
2006-04-26, 01:37 PM
A newbie

Careful. You've only been here two months more than him...

ravimus prime
2006-04-26, 01:42 PM
I know, I know. Aardvark is probably older than me. I have no right.

Aardvark
2006-04-26, 01:57 PM
I know, I know. Aardvark is probably older than me. I have no right.
Older, better looking...

Oh, and I have an Omega Spreem.

And I didn't put Prime in my name...

And in those two extra months you've been you've failed to notice that the link I gave you is written under every post you make...

Edit: Great way to show gratitude even if I were a noob who just registered today.

Edit2: Apologies if that came across as a little OTT : P

ravimus prime
2006-04-27, 03:32 PM
Well I wanted to be called C-Man, or even ravimus, but it didn't turn out that way. Sorry Aardvark.