PDA

View Full Version : Transformers & IGSD Attacktix Found in Japan - Spoilers!!


jojomanzo
2006-06-10, 03:10 AM
Stats and Power Spoilers have been released for Transformers Attacktix and the Intergalactic Showdown Package!

Gold Based Super Optimus Prime and Megatron (http://starwarsattacktix.blogspot.com/) are new today... and a few others were added over the course of the week! Megas will be reviewed on Monday!

Non-Attacktix Fans, please save your Attacktix bashing for one of the other threads I would like serious feedback (positive or negative, just not Attacktix Abuse :) )

Pictures of the front and back of the IGSD package (http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=6049)

Halfshell
2006-06-10, 09:04 AM
ATTACKTIX FANS ONLY

Public Transformers forum... probably not the best place to post it...

Non-Attacktix Fans, please save your Attacktix bashing for one of the other threads I would like serious feedback (positive or negative, just not Attacktix Abuse :) )

This is the News Forum, not the OMG Everybody Talk About How Cool This Is And I'm Adding Qualifiers On What Can Be Discussed In My Thread Forum.

Right. That said...

What the hell is Attacktix?

And no, I'm not going to Wiki it... :(

Aardvark
2006-06-10, 09:38 AM
ATTACKTIX FANS ONLY

*Walks away with this---->:( exact expression, right down to the blue skin and lack of nose...*

Nevermore
2006-06-10, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Brendocon
What the hell is Attacktix?

And no, I'm not going to Wiki it... :(

Kinda like Heroclix. There's a Transformers version coming out, Hasbro previewed the figures at Toy Fair.

starscreamjericho
2006-06-10, 05:21 PM
the game itself is fun for about ten mintues. but they are cool to collect, l have some star wars ones ,but only a coulpe are worth having. i hope they dont sell them all mixed in one pack.

jojomanzo
2006-06-10, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Brendocon
Public Transformers forum... probably not the best place to post it...



This is the News Forum, not the OMG Everybody Talk About How Cool This Is And I'm Adding Qualifiers On What Can Be Discussed In My Thread Forum.

Right. That said...

What the hell is Attacktix?

And no, I'm not going to Wiki it... :(

Well, if you can get the Mod to start an Attacktix Category I will post there with out the disclaimer... but until then Attacktix needs to be presented with a warning because the first response is always

THESE SUCK.. screw 'em... and that gets about as old as anything.

Attacktix are like Heroclix like Nevermore says, BUT they actually shoot and punch. They DON'T Transform... which is why this thread is for FANS only... non-fans want nothing to do with non-transforming toys. I didn't say you couldn't NOT like them and say why, just leave the bashing out (for those that would), since it's immature and boring.

If you ARE already a fan, then get ready, these are coming out THIS MONTH!!!!
WOO-HOO Everybody Talk About How Cool This Is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Denyer
2006-06-10, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by jojomanzo
Well, if you can get the Mod to start an Attacktix Category I will post there with out the disclaimer... but until then Attacktix needs to be presented with a warning because the first response is always

THESE SUCK.. screw 'em... and that gets about as old as anything. It's just part of the spectrum of responses you'll get to anything from this fandom.

You're not going to dictate to our members. Simple as.

jojomanzo
2006-06-10, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Denyer
It's just part of the spectrum of responses you'll get to anything from this fandom.

You're not going to dictate to our members. Simple as.

It didn't hurt to try, I apologize to any would be basher who I stopped in their tracks!... how about this:

PLEASE don't bash - I'd LIKE to hear your serious feedback, positive or negative

Better? :D

Cliffjumper
2006-06-10, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by jojomanzo
It didn't hurt to try

I think it made you look like a bit of a dick, and pissed a few people, including the moderating team off, TBH.

jojomanzo
2006-06-10, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Cliffjumper
I think it made you look like a bit of a dick, and pissed a few people, including the moderating team off, TBH.

I'll PM Nevermore and explain myself. It's unfortunate I can't post a thread and hope for feedback only... it sucks when messageboards feel they need to allow their members to add nothing but trash and comments that add nothing to thread.

PM ME if you need examples.

Now anyone want to talk about Attacktix?

Jaynz
2006-06-10, 08:07 PM
But that's just it. You didn't post a thread and hope for 'feedback only', you posted a thread and said 'anyone who disagrees with me should **** off, die, and certainly NOT post here'.

That said, Attacticks looks somewhat interesting, but it will depend heavily on how well Hasbro keeps supporting it.

jojomanzo
2006-06-10, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by TFVanguard
But that's just it. You didn't post a thread and hope for 'feedback only', you posted a thread and said 'anyone who disagrees with me should **** off, die, and certainly NOT post here'.

That said, Attacticks looks somewhat interesting, but it will depend heavily on how well Hasbro keeps supporting it.

No, actually I wrote:

"Non-Attacktix Fans, please save your Attacktix bashing for one of the other threads I would like serious feedback (positive or negative, just not Attacktix Abuse )" The modification you see in that post was me changing the title... no words IN my post.

Serious feedback POSTIVE OR NEGATIVE - NO BASHING/ABUSE... That means
FEEDBACK ONLY... never did I once say or imply "piss off and die". I WANT you to post NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... not bashing. There IS a difference. Surely I should be allowed to at least WISH for an abuse free thread... even though I realized abuse is second nature on forums :(

So, you may have INFERRED that, but you didn't really read what I wrote...

Hasbro has a SECOND series of TF in the work. A fifth Star Wars and Marvel coming in 2007 LOTS of life in this line!