PDA

View Full Version : [BW] Realignments

Pages : [1] 2 3

Warcry
2006-09-14, 05:42 AM
The Maximals and Predacons have come to a fork in the road.

The alien manipulators known as the Vok have unleashed another creation on pre-historic earth, sending a new flying island filled with protoforms into the fray to see how the Maximals and Predacons would react. The newly-awakened Transformers have taken sides, strengthening both factions.

Bolstered by new recruits, Megatron staged a feint at a protohuman villiage, then launched an all-out assault on the Maximal forces in the Ark. That battle is still raging, even as several of his subordinates plot against him for their own ends.

Meanwhile, the Maximal Rattrap has managed to capture the revived Dinobot and restored his original personality. The fallout from that change will no doubt have a serious effect on the landscape of the Beast Wars as it continues to unfold.

Warcry
2006-09-14, 06:23 AM
Entrance, Maximal Base

"Because he's a Predacon...just like you." It practically ripped Silverbolt's spark out to say such a thing to his beloved, but he knew it was the truth. He'd been burned by the femme fatale more times than he could count, and even as his heart told him to trust her, his mind knew better...and for once, his mind won out.

When the dart hit Black Arachnia, though, he couldn't just sit idly by and let her die, on the off-chance she wasn't lying.

Predacon or not, I can't leave her to die. It would make me just as bad as she is.

"Come with me."

The Fuzor reached down with one hand, grabbing the femme's forearm and trying to drag her along behind him...albeit much less gently than he would have done a few days ago.

Predacon HQ

Ravage sent a short, simple reply to Buzzsaw.

Good. I will meet you when I'm done here.

Aardvark
2006-09-14, 08:12 AM
Sky:

Unable to see what Iguanus was doing, Air Hammer performed one of his patented lightspeed hurricane spins, attempting to hurdle the Predacon into the trees below, as the Maximal Fuzor brought them nearer and nearer to the ground

--------------------------------------------

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Megatron, slightly off-balance, lunged at Dinobot, barley avoiding the ex-Predacon's attack.

Master Mud
2006-09-14, 11:16 AM
In a final act of desperation, Iguanus detonated the explosive device, in an attempt to critically damage the fuzor, along with himself.

Bombshell
2006-09-14, 05:14 PM
Ramulus followed Cheetor and the others to the Maximal base.
Injector turned and noticed several Maximals approaching. He headed off towards them.

BlueSkids
2006-09-14, 10:08 PM
Maximal Base, Outside

Wolfang heard Cybershark's cry for help and quickly moved towards his fellow Maximal. He aproached as siwftly as he could, and looking at Scourge's electric antennae, he decided to transform into robot mode.

" Wolfang, maximize " he muttered, deploying his shield and aiming with his tail-gun to Scourge. Without a warning, the Maximal stalker fired a pair of shots towards the Predacon.

Heinrad
2006-09-14, 10:45 PM
Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -lunges forward to meet Megatron's lunge, trying to drive his TM2 claws into Megatron's torso-

Interior, Axalon Bridge, Maximal Base:

Rattrap: -keeping all of his attention focused on the fight outside now, activates commlink- "Hey, guys! Get 'em inta position an' I'll try ta poifarate 'em wit' da autoguns!"

Aero Blade
2006-09-14, 10:58 PM
Silverbolt seemed to be going along with things, though a tad reluctant possibly, but Black Arachnia wasn't about to be taken along so easily, whether she was playing a trick or not.

"Oh no! I'm not going along with you! I'm not about to be anyone's prisoner," She answered, working to pry herself out of Silverbolt's grip.

Reflector
2006-09-15, 01:44 AM
Maximal Base: Hillside

Rampage had only been slowed by the rockslide, as well as his own state of drainage - all this fighting was starting to wear on his reserves, but his tenacity and insistence on going home with a kill kept him moving. He transformed to crab mode to loosen the rocks from himself and to use his extra legs in maneuvering the rocky terrain. He had been pleased to see Depth Charge fall, but it was less satisfying that someone else had done it.

"Where are you, darling? Hiding in fright?" Rampage muttered while scouring the area he'd seen Depth Charge crash, not coming across his cover yet...

Predacon HQ

The distraction had proven useful, and Snapper's eyes widened at the sight of Ravage's. He didn't quite know what they were, but when up against stealth camo, he knew to recognize an opportunity.

Gotcha.

Snapper utilized Ravage's growl to cover the sound of his thrusters clicking into place, and they instantly fired to correct the turtle's direction and send him (with any luck that the other wouldn't be quick enough to move) crashing through Ravage's legs. His transformation circuits were primed to fire when he struck something hard, and in the instant of transit, he readied himself to level his blaster on what he expected to be his fallen foe...

Warcry
2006-09-15, 04:45 AM
Entrance, Maximal Base

Silverbolt tightened his grip in response to Black Arachnia's squirming.

"Either come with me or take your chances with Megatron," the Fuzor said in an artificially flat tone. Obviously, it was hard for him to deal with the femme this roughly. "You're running short on choices."

He almost added 'dearest' onto the end of the sentance, but forced himself not to.

Predacon HQ

Oh, well played.

Ravage caught sight of the onrushing Snapper almost instantly, his optics drawn to the thermal flares of the other Predacon's thrusters. The spy tried to dart out of the way, but he wasn't quick enough. The top edge of the turtle's shell slammed into the lower part of his hind legs, turning Ravage's graceful leap into an awkward, head-over-heels tumble that didn't stop until he slammed into a wall a half-dozen metres away.

"Oh, you're good," he said in a half-appreciative, half-mocking voice that belied the fact that he was lying upside-down against a bulkhead with his limbs tangled. "You wouldn't happen to be looking for employment, would you?"

Reflector
2006-09-15, 06:28 PM
Predacon HQ

Part of Snapper was surprised when he felt Ravage's legs bounce across the top of his shell, but he had little time to think of it - before he knew, he was on his feet with his blaster pointing down at the voice. He stood still and stoic in spite of his giddiness over victory and dizziness from the rapid-fire motion. His optics narrowed at the unexpected offer.

"'Pends who's askin'," Snapper growled.

tahukanuva
2006-09-15, 07:13 PM
Buzzsaw walked over to Kit and outstreched his hand,
"Can you walk? or do you need help getting to the medbay?"

BlueSkids
2006-09-15, 10:06 PM
Maximal base, Hillside

Hiding behind a rock and with his internal repair systems working as fast as they could, Depth Charge removed -with great pain- Sky Shadow's pincer from his back.

With a cloud of sparks sparkling from his recent wound, the aquatic Maximal rised again and, leaning on the rock he has used as cover, aimed his shark-drone gun to Rampage.

" I'm not finished yet, abomination! " announced Depth Charge, firing a pair of shots towards the mighty predacon.

Aardvark
2006-09-15, 10:34 PM
Exterior, Maximal Base:

Megatron grinned as Dinobot sank his claws into the Predacon Commander’s torso. Staring his opponent straight in the eyes, Megatron aimed his shoulder cannons at Dinobot’s head. “Hold that pose,” said the Predacon sneeringly, as he fired at the Maximal.

------------------------------

Continuing to send the powerful electric current through Cybershark’s body, Scourge was unaware of the Wolfang's presence. Turing his head slightly, the Predacon noticed the incoming fire - but it was too late. The maximal’s attack catapulted the Transmetal Locust into the air. “Scourge…TERRORIZE!” shouted the Predacon, as he transformed midair. Using his wings as a parachute, Scourge landed on his feet and hastily readied his cluster cannons.

Aero Blade
2006-09-16, 12:02 AM
"Given the last encounter with your leader, I doubt it will end differently no matter who I go to," Black Arachnia answered in a vicious tone, referring to how Primal had tried to use the energy field to snare her while Silverbolt had inadvertantly been distracting her.

"Though Megatron's inclined to just thrash me within an inch of my functional life, or out right do me in, but I will not be kept locked up in a little box for a cell!!" She snapped, giving a swift, volitile yank, jerking herself out of Silverbolt's grip, consequently falling to the ground nearby.

She sat there on the ground for a short while catching her breath, trying her best to make herself appear dignified before she spoke again in as calm a tone as she could manage. "If not for that incident, I could care less, but I know how Primal can hold grudges when he wants to, and I will not present him the opportunity by being a prisoner. Only if you can guarantee it otherwise..."

Warcry
2006-09-16, 05:17 AM
Predacon HQ

Ravage was pleasantly surprised that Snapper hadn't simply tried to gun him down, and used the reprieve to untangle his legs.

"Who I am doesn't matter. Who I work for, on the other hand..." The spy smiled slyly. "Working for them will secure you a place in the new order that's coming to our homeworld. But if you're that interested in me..."

The spy fought off a shudder as he spoke. He wasn't sure whether he was talking about the Tripredacus Council or the Vok...and truth be told, he honestly didn't want to know.

One thing at a time. Armed standoff now, existential crisis later.

"Ravage...TERRORIZE!"

As he transformed, he deactivated some of his stealth grids, allowing Snapper a full view of him.

Entrance, Maximal Base

Silverbolt stumbled as Black Arachnia wrenched herself loose from his grip, but he quickly regained his footing.

"Primal will not harm you," he said in a tone that was half disgust, half shame. "If you behave yourself. I could promise no less to any prisoner, femme or not. But if you betray us, Primal won't be the one you need to worry about. Understood?"

Rollerdash
2006-09-16, 04:01 PM
*Cybershark stood, but then collapsed due to the damage.*

"Sorry, bout that.."

*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~**~

*Transqueto arrived next to Megatron, his gun blaring at the nearest Maximals.*

"Hey Shorty, news from the lady, she's gonna do some surveillance err sometin."

Aero Blade
2006-09-16, 09:14 PM
Black Arachnia sat where she was for awhile, not seeming pleased with the situaiton, as though debating how things might go either way

After a short while, Black Arachnia heaved a sigh, then seemed to address Silverbolt. "Quit dragging me and I'll behave, less Primal or anyone else gives me a reason to do otherwise, such as attempting to throw me in the brig..."

BlueSkids
2006-09-16, 11:19 PM
Exterior, Maximal Base

When Scourge was catapultated backwards by his attack, Wolfang used the opportunity to move a little towards Cybershark's position. Just before the transmetal locust landed on his feet, the stalker maximal covered behind a rock and engaged his comlink.

" Rattrap, is that you? " said Wolfang using the same frequency that the brave rodent used in his last transmission. " Cybershark is down and Scourge is prowling around him! Do you have a lock on that locust? I need cover fire 'cause I'm going to recover our fallen comrade!"

Reflector
2006-09-17, 12:57 AM

Rampage hissed with fury as Depth Charge's surprise attack struck its mark, the first scoring the side of his crab face and the second scorching his back. The pain sent him recoiling back up the hill, but his desire to see the Maximal perish forced him to stifle it.

"Let's see what we can do about that!" Rampage snarled, tearing a boulder from the mountainside with one of his mighty claws and hurling it at Depth Charge.

Predacon HQ

Snapper's optics widened only slightly, the lone sign of his surprise at Ravage's identity. The Ravage? The 'Con who pioneered modern infiltration virtually single-handed? Snapper's incredulity was overridden by the abilities of the other, but he remained shocked that he had bested Ravage himself in subterfuge. Maybe he really was as good as he thought...

In his consideration, Snapper caught himself slowly lowering his blaster and returned his attention to the situation. He deliberated Ravage's rhetoric with terrific interest. He was equally unsure which masters Ravage spoke of, but he didn't much care; he was likely to take the offer one way or another.

"Soun's a'right," Snapper answered with mock abrasion. "What sohta work we talkin' heah?"

Heinrad
2006-09-17, 01:49 AM
Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -both blasts slamming into his face, head rocked back, claws digging for purchase inside Megatron's torso, ripping out(as razor sharp TM2 claws will), topples backwards, arms pinwheeling as he hits the ground, chunks of skin blown off his face, right optic dark, optic cannon flickering back to life as the glass inside knits itself whole again, hissing- "Nice try." -optic cannon locking onto Megatron's head, firing-

Aardvark
2006-09-17, 11:25 AM
Exterior, Maximal base:

I was a coin toss between damaging his Torso or his gun arm - Megatron chose the latter, blocking Dinobot’s attack. Shrapnel flying, sparks dancing, the Predacon Leader continued to put on a brave face, holding back the pain, unwilling to give Dinobot the satisfaction. With his gun arm virtually barely functioning, Megatron quickly transformed. Engines roaring, thrusters screaming, the furious warrior charged at his opponent.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Exterior, Maximal base:

Scourge performed one of his breathtaking leaps, and landed next to Cybershark. Towering above the injured Maximal, pointing his cluster cannons at his head, the Predacon grinned, believing he held all of the cards. "Drop your weapon or I'll end your comrade’s miserable life!" he shouted, hoping that Wolfang would yield.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sky:

Unable to prevent Iguanus from denoting the bomb, the explosion sent Air Hammer crashing into the trees below. Feathers burning, metal tearing itself off as if his own body was committing suicide – the Fuzor was out for the count. The unconscious Maximal hung from one of the trees, hidden from sight, as the leaves gather in the large hole indented in his chest…

---------------------------------------------------------------

Approaching human settlement:

Sky Shadow hovered through the canopy, ravaged by the memories of today’s battle.

“All that work. All the time I spent trying to impress that cantankerous fool. A Pincer movement! Oh please - How very clichéd... If he had used one my ingenious, surprise attacks, showed a little flare, creativity, wit…that damn dog!. It’s his fault. Fire the pincer, finish off what’s left of the bounty hunter, come to Megatron’s aid and reap the rewards! That brainless, interfering woof-pooch! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, my little doggy-woggy, I will be delirious with pleasure when I rip your fluffily, wuffily face off. I let my guard down. Encased myself in a sycophantic tomb, suffocating my mind, till all that was left was the ineptitude I absorbed from following that worthless relic. Never again, Megatron, never again! I will redeem myself, and then when you least ex…”

Sky Shadow’s train of thought came to an immediate halt when he noticed Quickstrike and Inferno in the distance. He could barley make the strangers out from so far away, and there was no indication as to where their loyalties lay.

“What’s this in distance. Would my mind play tricks on me? Have the reapers come to take me away. Have I been so foolhardy? No…nuh…NOOO! They are real. But are they Maximals or Predacons? Hmmm, either way, I can use them to my advantage. Fresh troops - enter the battle zone - save the day - all because I informed them. Deeeelicious. If they’re Maximals, well, then they’ll come in, defeat the Predacons, Megatron looks just as bad as me…maybe they’ll kill him. Mmmmm....scrumptious".

Rollerdash
2006-09-17, 01:18 PM
*Transqueto notised Megatron wasn't haveing the best of luck agenst Dinobot, and decided to give "Shorty" a hand.*

"Hey Puff the magic dragon, this'll cost you extra!"

*HE shot his energy-draining darts at Dinobot, then fley to the left of Megatron, either to flank, or sandwich Dinobot.*

Ravage
2006-09-18, 01:35 AM
Inferno looked behind him hearing a noise in the wind to see Sky Shadow in the air.

"What does the member of my colony do flying around?" The ant warrior asked.

Waspinator flew knowing now he had the advantage of being able to stay airborne. Of course now he also knew he couldn't land and keep weight on his leg either.

Stupid war, stupid, stupid stupid. Waspinator always being shot. Waspinator needs vacation. he buzzed to himself.

Heinrad
2006-09-18, 03:11 AM
Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -transforms to dino mode, aiming at the rapidly approaching Megatron's engine turbofans with his photon blasters, opens fire, braced for the impending impact when - Transquito's darts slam into him, distracting him......-

Rattrap: -watching Dinobot's imminent double-teaming- "Geez, Choppaface, how many times I gotta save yer scaly butt t'day, anyway?" -takes the autoguns off of automatic targeting, locks one onto Megatron and the other onto Transquito, opens fire-

verytired
2006-09-18, 07:14 PM
Megatrons Jaws were mere inches away from Dinobot when the Axalons gun fire slammed into him, sending him careening into the middle distance.
As much as this galls me, this may be time for a strategic withdrawal. Yeesss.

Predacon Base
Fractyl continued to watch the Group of unfamiliar insurgents on the security cameras: there was some form of underlying interferance preventing any kind of real image coming through.
He had been waiting and panicking long enough though, and did what he knew to be the right course of action.
He proceeded to close all the blast doors from the throne room outward, and activated the priority incursion alarm: Megatron and all the Predacons would recieve it and know the base was under attack.

(OOC Warcry, I'm presuming Ravages rather excellent stealth fields would still be interfering with surveilance cameras at the moment, is that OK?)

God Jinrai
2006-09-18, 09:15 PM
Primal had been observing the situation from on high.. his jet form giving him a birds eye view... and things seemed to be in hand... until he took notice of rampage again... and transquito's move against dinobot.

"Time to send them both home with their proverbial tails between their legs."

Primal brought himself into a 45 degree dive.... opening up on rampage's exposed backside... then with a quick peel-off, shifted into robot mode....

"Optimus! MAXIMIZE!"

and with all his gathered momentum, dove at Transquito, his left leg out in a diving kick.

"well.. this will either be a very squished bug.. or I'm gonna need some serious time in the CR chamber when this is over," he muttered

BlueSkids
2006-09-18, 09:22 PM
Maximal Base; Hillside

Depth Charge's optics narrowed as Rampage's teared the huge boulder and throwed it towards him. Leaping to the air, the aquatic Maximal transformed into his aerial cruiser mode and almost avoided the attack. The cloud of rocks and debris caused by the boulder's crash impacted against Depth Chrage's right wing, reducing the Maximal's manoeuver.

Turning clumsy on the air, leaving a trail of smoke from his wound and charging his weapons, Depth Charge fired his shark-drone gun and his frontal shrapnel grenade launcher towards Rampage.

" Today, I'll take my revenge on you, Rampage! " said Depth Charge.

---

Maximal Base, Outside

" Rattrap, Rattrap, do you copy? " repeated Wolfang, using his com-link. " I need an autogun to distract Scourge's attention from Cybershark ".

Wolfang turned his head towards Scourge. " I don't know him " yelled Wolfang to the transmetal locust - without leaving his cover and trying to distract the predacon -, " it could be a predacon trick ".

The hunter Maximal waited for Rattrap's move, ready to shoot at Scourge then.

Heinrad
2006-09-19, 01:17 AM

Rattrap: -activates commlink as he slews one of the turrets around- "Yeh, I'm readin' ya, Wolfang. Gotta find you guys foist....." -smiles as the gun camera finds Scourge and Cybershark- "Got 'em! If dere's enough left'a dis guy, maybe we can ask him why da Preds keep pickin' bugs fer bodies." -fires the Autogun at Scourge-

Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -transforms back to robot mode, right optic reformed, face still horribly disfigured but healing slowly, starts slowly stalking towards Megatron, snarling- "Get UP! Your mad schemes end here!" -TM2 claws glint and gleam in the light from the explosions of the battle raging around him-

Master Mud
2006-09-19, 01:30 AM
Sky
Iguanus smiled as his bomb detonated, knowing full well he would take his enemy with him. The blast flung him into the same forest as his adversary, only his luck was not with him, sustaining a full force impact with the ground, he lay unconscious on the forest floor.

Warcry
2006-09-19, 06:59 AM
Predacon HQ

(OOC: Yeah, I figure it would, verytired. At least, with the ones close enough to see what's going on.)

Ravage could tell that his name had had an effect on Snapper, but he was suitably impressed with how well the other Predacon covered it up.

Oh, yes. This one is very good indeed.

"There is a Predacon on this planet who has taken for himself the name of Megatron," he told Snapper. "He is planning to destroy a crew of time-displaced Autobots on this planet...but if he succeeds, all of Cybertron and Earth will be wiped out by a time storm the likes of which has only been seen once."

Whether that was true or a fabricated belief that the Vok had planted in his mind, Ravage wasn't sure. But he was getting better at glossing over such inconsistancies, so he barely missed a beat.

"The Tripredacus Council sent me to bring the renegade back by whatever means necessary. That is the sort of work we're...talking...about..."

The spy trailed off as his audio sensors detected the sound of bulkheads slamming shut all around the ship.

"Took them long enough..." he muttered, almost insulted.

Entrance, Maximal Base

"I'm not dragging you now," Silverbolt pointed out. He palmed the hatch control, and the door slid open after the biometric sensors confirmed his ID.

"After you," he told Black Arachnia. "And don't act up."

Aero Blade
2006-09-19, 12:54 PM
"You expect me to crawl?" Black Arachnia asked Silverbolt, though making sure to keep her tone in check for the moment. It wasn't as if her leg had spontaneously changed to a better condition in the last few moments. "You could be a bit more helpful, considering you're the one who got me shot."

Rollerdash
2006-09-19, 09:49 PM
*Transqueto noticed the Autoguns aiming at him and prepared for evasive maneuvers.*

*He dodged one of the blasts by back flipping in air, Megatron gets hit, He side dodges another, but the 2nd gun clipped one of his wings, then another blast hit him in the back.*

"Sorry Spyro, you can't pay me enough for this! Any one who values their life follow me, Predicons retreat!!"

*Transqueto flew off back to base, hoping he is moving faster then anyone behind him, he can't out run a blaster, but he can out run someone else.*

(ooc:If I can't do that I'll edit the post. I wasn't giving a command I was just stating lets get out of here, and Transqueto is a merc. so I made him 1. resistant to authority, and 2. looks out for himself.)

Reflector
2006-09-19, 11:15 PM

Rampage's minimal dexterity was no match for Depth Charge's maneuverability. The grenade exploded just before him, tearing up his face and sending him somersaulting back higher into the mountain. He ignored Transquito's call for retreat; his taste for blood was not yet satisfied.

"No," he growled among the dust and rocks he'd loosened. "All you'll get today is your death! Rampage, TERRORIZE!"

Bursting from the pile of boulders in his robot mode, Rampage tracked Depth Charge the best he could and opened fire with his blaster.

Predacon HQ

Snapper listened as well to the closing blast doors, but his concern was muted by the hidden elation of Ravage's offer. This sounded so cool. Still, Snapper's tough-guy facade was unfazed. He considered the offer - having just woken unexpectedly from a stasis pod and tracked his way to the Predacon base to find some action, he found no allegiance impeding his decision. He shrugged.

"Ain't big 'bout pol'tics. Job's a job, d'ough. Bu' i' soun's like dese guys is onta us. You brang some t'ugs witcha?"

tahukanuva
2006-09-20, 01:06 AM
Buzzsaw heard the blast doors closing, got slightly nervous,
"Kit, we need to hurry before they block off the medbay door. Now, do you need help, or not?", he said, slightly impatiently.

God Jinrai
2006-09-20, 02:06 AM
"Slag it all to the pit!"

Primal barely had time to ignite his thrusters... and rather than risk the damage, he shifted into jet mode, and managed to pull out of the dive... if only barely.

"Worthless piece of predacon scum is too scared to stand his ground and show some spine. Fah."

Primal swung around, and spied rampage.

"you STILL don't learn?!? Primus help us all, this is getting ridiculous!"

the dorsal mounted cannons came to life, raining fire on rampage's position. at this point, primal just wanted the pred scum GONE.

Warcry
2006-09-20, 04:54 AM
Predacon HQ

Ravage chuckled at Snapper's question.

"No thugs required," he assured the other Predacon. "Everything is going according to plan."

Ravage's expression was inscrutable, so it was impossible to tell whether he actually believed that or not. The spy cast a conspiratorial glance around the hall, then added, "Megatron will expect us to strike at him...so we won't. For now, we will pretend to be loyal to his cause. When the time comes, and we do strike, you will go down as one of the most successful spies in the history of the Predacon Alliance."

Entrance, Maximal Base

Silverbolt sighed.

"As I recall, you objected when I tried to help you along."

Nonetheless, he reached down and tried to hoist Black Arachnia to her feet.

Brave Maximus
2006-09-20, 07:42 AM
Moon popped up behind Rattrap, still in rabbit mode, his eyes and tops of his ears glowing:

"Looks like some of them are starting to pull back."

Aero Blade
2006-09-20, 12:44 PM
"Helping and dragging are different matters all together," Black Arachnia answered in a pointed tone. With Silverbolt helping, this time she was able to stand, though a bit akwardly, and had to rely on his support like a crutch to be able to move.

verytired
2006-09-20, 07:59 PM
Megatron staggered up, and faced the oncoming Dinobot. The rage from the betrayal and the pain from his wounds almost blinded his judgement; but the Signal from the Pred base cut through the fog like a knife: he looked past his enemy, and saw his troops in dissarray, some already fleeing, and the Maximal Reinforcements making their impression felt, as well as the awesome power of Optimus.
"Dinobot, our feud will be settled in more personal climes; Predacons, Retreat!"

Predacon Base, Throne Room
Fractyl watched the blueprints on the screen tick off the Bulkheads as they snapped shut one by one. they were mostly done now, and the mass of intruders were almost trapped. Fractyl prayed feebly that reinforcements would come though: he was no warrior, and he felt that the situation would not stay at stalemate for long...

BlueSkids
2006-09-20, 08:45 PM

As Rampage's shots filled the air, Depth Charge did his best trying to evade the predacon attack. But with his wings damaged by the rocks and with a painfull wound on his back, the aquatic maximal was not match for the intensity of the attack. Most of the blasts impacted on Depth Charge, and his force field overloaded as a result. Some shots even pierced the force field, damaging the Maximal wings again and crippling his grenade launcher.

" Depth Charge... Maximize! "

The Maximal transformed into robot mode and landed, barely standing on his feet. He hold his energon sword with one hand, and aimed his shark-drone gun wiht the other.

" I'll avenge my fallen comrades, spawn " announced Depth Charge, firing and charging towards Rampage.

DBF
2006-09-20, 09:53 PM
Scourge performed a backwards somersault as the Autogun tracked him, taking him away from the rest of the action; he transformed as he leaped, but before he could take further action, Megatrons order for retreat resounded across the battlefield.
“Next time you Maximal wimps!!” He cried out.

Aardvark
2006-09-20, 10:07 PM
Human Settlement

Hovering above Inferno and Quickstrike, Sky Shadow transformed and then bowed, staying true to his character. The Fuzor presumed they were Predacons, but wasn't prepared to make any rash decisions.

“Greeting comrades – undoubtedly you are aware that our "home away from home" is under attack. As one of our “commanders’” most trusted lieutenants, it is my duty to insure the safety of both our base and its occupants. So skip the formalities, save the pleasantries, and lead on! To the base!” announced the dramatic Predacon, hoping to force the two strangers' hands.

BlueSkids
2006-09-20, 11:05 PM
Maximal Base, Outside

Wolfang watched silently Scourge's retreat. Then with a swift move, he leaped to Cybershark's side.

" Hey buddy, are you ok? " he asked.

Reflector
2006-09-20, 11:13 PM
Predacon HQ: Corridors

Snapper couldn't help but let a grin spread across his face at the last sentiment. Ravage had found his weak spot: glory and grandeur as a great spy. Fully sold to the cause, he finally lowered his blaster and nodded along with Ravage's plan.

"A'right. Wha' 'bout dem odder guys I heard talkin' witchou? Dey wit' us?"

Rampage laughed with mad glee at the sight of Depth Charge taking his shots and going down, and his twisted mouth folded into a wicked sneer when the bounty hunter charged him. But he hadn't been expecting Primal's sneak attack, and the blasts impacted his side, launching him off the mountain to crash in the valley floor.

"Cowardly. You are afraid..." he coughed as he pushed himself up.

Rampage was unfazed by Megatron's call for retreat, but he realized that the departing Predacons would give him a lot more Maximals to distract him from his objective. More importantly, he was becoming painfully low on fuel, and the repeated shots he'd taken had damaged his circuitry more than he'd let on. After a parting volley from his blaster to Primal's flying form, Rampage transformed to tank mode and thundered off after the retreating Predacons.

Ravage
2006-09-20, 11:57 PM
Inferno looked up at Sky Shadow.

"THE COLONY! UNDER ATTACK!? I SHALL DESTROY THE INVADERS FOR THE QUEEN AND THE HONOR OF COLONY!" He roared as his thruster in this thorax activated and he took to the sky heading towards the base.

Waspinator let out a sigh of relief and began to return to base with the other Predacons.

Heinrad
2006-09-21, 01:18 AM
Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -healing very slowly, the healing factor provided by the chunk of Rampage's mutant spark being inhibited by the darts Transquito had hit him with, scowling- "Better to finish it here, Megatron. You will at least gain an honorable death!"

Rattrap: "Da problem is, Bugsy-boy, dat we don't want 'em comin' back, period. Dey just got a whole boatload'a new recruits, an' I t'ink ol'Megajoik's gonna use 'em best he can."

Scout
2006-09-21, 03:59 AM
Pred HQ

Kit snarled, showing Buzzsaw a mouthful of pearly teeth against the stark black fur. The last thing he wanted to do was let someone else know what state he was in, but he had no choice. "I - can't walk."
He growled and flattened his ears. His tail flashed back and forth as an angry set of complaints came out.
"I can't walk, I can't transform, I don't even know where I am and there's nothing to eat except sqeaking things and green stuff that doesn't agree with the system... and that stupid pod thing turned me into something that leaks! This is worse than detention."

Warcry
2006-09-21, 06:42 AM
Predacon HQ

Ravage nodded. "They are, yes," he told Snapper, although he wasn't quite sure of it himself. One had to keep the employees' confidence up, after all. "And that reminds me..."

Activating his comlink and opening a scrambled channel, he signalled Buzzsaw. "What's your status?"

Main Foyer, Maximal Base

"I'm honour-bound to help you, temptress. Nothing says I must be gentle about it."

Silverbolt led the hobbling Black Arachnia into the base, then started to guide her towards the medical sector.

"Right this way," he said. "Although I'm sure you already know that."

With any luck I can get her into a CR chamber before one of my comrades shoots us.

Brave Maximus
2006-09-21, 06:47 AM
Moon hit a few commands to show different outside scenes, with a few of the new Maximals floating around the base:

"Looks like you guys have some new troops as well. Should keep things balanced out."

He gave a smile and a wink to Rattrap:

"Besides, you've got me: And that's all that matters. Now, if you don't mind - I'm going to brush up on ancient history."

With that, the yellow and blue rabbit bounced off the console and headed off the bridge, in the direction of the Ark.

Aardvark
2006-09-21, 03:52 PM
Sky Shadow followed Inferno.

“The colony? Fruitcake. Unfortunately, this pot has to follow that kettle.

tahukanuva
2006-09-21, 06:46 PM
Buzzsaw walked over to Kit and picked him up,
"Status? Ravage, this could take a while, to make it short, I'm carrying Kit towards the medbay. Where did you go off to anyway?"

verytired
2006-09-21, 07:11 PM
Megatron cried back over the roar of his engines to Dinobot.
"Honour will be satisfied, you TRAITOR! OH YEESSS, IT WILL..."

Predacon Base. Throne Room
The Final Bulkhead Slammed shut, and the Base was officially under lockdown. Fractyl looked at the schematic outlay on the main screen, and the warped feeds from the ships CCTV cameras, and waited for a response from the returning predacons.

(OOC Guys, anyone in the Pred Base will now have their movements seriously hindered)

BlueSkids
2006-09-21, 10:10 PM
Maximal Base, Hillside.

Depth Charge, exhausted, dropped his weapons. Narrowing his optics, he watched Rampage's retreat.

" One day I'll take my revenge, X ! I promise you! " he yelled to the mighty Predacon.

Heinrad
2006-09-22, 01:47 AM
Exterior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -weary, mangled, dented and torn(but healing slowly), turn to face Primal, looking the Maximal leader up and down- "It would appear that I am not the only one with a new body, Optimus."

Rattrap: -turns- "No ya don't, Furball! Nobody goes inta dat ship, ya got me? Goin' in dere could be really, really bad fa all'a our hea;th."

God Jinrai
2006-09-22, 02:46 AM
Primal's jet mode hovered only a few meters from the ground, then shifted into primal's robot mode.

"Indeed, dinobot... indeed. Though I don't approve of rattrap's methods in reviving you... I will say... It's good to have you back old friend."

Primal was about to extend his hand to the saurian when he realised his own hand likely would be shredded to ribbons by dinobot's talons... even if it wasn't a conscious thing.

"Let's get inside... we've some work to do... comrades to get updated... and perhaps some explanations"

Primal started through the now open gateway to the bridge remains of the axalon

Aero Blade
2006-09-22, 03:21 AM
"Can it for now puppy, I'm not in the mood to deal with your tones," Black Arachnia answered to Silverbolt, though she sounded a bit weary. She wasn't feeling so well, given the damage she had accumulated. She'd rather take her chances with the Maximals than the Predacons, though as far a repairs. Closest thing they had to a medic was Tarantulas, and after their psychic link incident, she had little interest in getting within miles of that demented scientist...

Brave Maximus
2006-09-22, 03:29 AM
Moon stopped and looked over his left shoulder and gave Rattrap the most innocent look he could muster:

"You could only cause a time problem if you directly affected the physical condition of anything on the ship. Besides. I was heading to the crew quarters to review logs of what you guys have been up to. Really."

Near the Lake

Longrack (in robot mode) had tied more than a few vines to the stasis pods and was slowly dragging them back to the Maximal base.

DBF
2006-09-22, 08:05 PM
Scourge guided his last leap so that he pulled in behind his commander Megatron.
"Sir," he started over a radio transmission, "if all the Maximals were at their base, who's in ours?"

tahukanuva
2006-09-23, 04:52 AM
Buzzsaw turned through the corriders leading towards the medbay... and ran straight into a blast door.
"Why me?"

The Destron set Kit down a good distance away from the door, stood back a few meters himself, and bombarded the barrier with missles.

They already know we're here. Let's really show 'em what we can do!, he thought as the thick door crumpled under the attack.
-------------------------------------------

Manterror powered back on a short while later, finding the door on the closet sealed shut.
Nice, I've gone and got myself captured.
Let's see if there's anything to get me out of here handy.
the mantis thought, realizing that he was locked in an armory.
Then realizing that his reformatted hands couldn't hold any weapons.

Heinrad
2006-09-23, 07:01 PM
Interior, Maximal Base:

Rattrap: "Kid, if I had a credit fa every time I tried dat line, I'd be da richest rat on Cybatron." -walks forward, stopping in front of Moon- "Ya want da decicredit tour'a da place, I'll give it to ya. Just don't wander off nowhere by yaself, get me?"

Dinobot: -stalking in through the doors, healing process starting to speed up as the darts wear off, looks over at [b]Primal[/b[- "How long have we been using the resting place of the Ark as our base of operations?"

God Jinrai
2006-09-24, 01:23 AM
"Nearly two earth years... Following your... passing... there was an.. incident. Megatron nearly succeeded in destroying Optimus Prime. Ravage had a hand in this, which only made things worse. I was left with no choice but to take Prime's Spark into my own body... and in doing so, carry the matrix as well. The body you see before you now... that's the result of his spark's influence on and in me. I'm now capable of flight in that jet-mode you just saw... as well as..."

Primal abruptly dropped to the ground, shifting into his sub-sonic land-cruiser form

"higher-speed ground movement in this five-wheeled ground pounder alt-mode... as well as my standard beast mode."

Primal rose again in his robot mode.

" Rhinox and the others managed to salvage a marginal deal of the Axalon's bridge... but we've been unable to locate Sentinel to date."

Warcry
2006-09-24, 05:27 AM
Predacon HQ

Ravage frowned as Buzzsaw's report came through.

"I see." Pondering for a moment, the spy eventually nodded to himself. "Very well. Megatron's forces will no doubt capture you," he said, unconcerned about the lack of confidence his words showed. "When they do, feign loyalty to him and wait for me to make contact. He's desperate enough for troops that he'll see to your repairs without too many questions."

Hopefully, Ravage added silently.

Corridors, Maximal Base

Silverbolt continued to help Black Arachnia forward, but managed not to respond in kind to her barbed comment. After a few minutes, they arrived at the medical bay. The Fuzor keyed the door open, then led the femme towards a CR chamber.

"There you go."

tahukanuva
2006-09-24, 04:08 PM
Buzzsaw recieved Ravage's message, and sent one back,
"Okay, which one's the name stealer so I can feign loyalty to him?"

He walked back over to Kit,
"Come on, buddy, let's get out of here.", he said, picking the fox back up.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Too little space to use my ion disks without killing myself, and it'll take forever to claw through this door. Well, I'm screwed., the "captured" Manterror thought.

Aero Blade
2006-09-25, 12:41 AM
Silverbolt had managed to get her to a CR chamber, but she didn't immediately go inside, eyeing it at him suspiciously.

"How do I know something isn't going to happen to me?" Black Arachnia questioned, seeming to mean malicious results.

BlueSkids
2006-09-25, 10:51 PM
Maximal Base, Outside

(ooc: Rollerdash, I'll pick up Cybershark to keep things moving, ok? :) If there's any problem, just pm and I'll edit my post )

Depth Charge recovered his weapons and stepped towards the base entrance. Before entering inside the mountain, the aquatic maximal looked around and found Cybershark. Shocked by his friend's status, he quickly turned back and headed to his fallen comrade, who was being attended by Wolfang.

" How is he? " asked Depth Charge, narrowing his optic with concern when he arrived at Cybershark's side.

" He's not well " replied Wolfang. " I think it's better to carry him inside the base. "

Depth Charge nodded in agreement and, with Wolfang's help, picked up Cybershark and transported him carefully to the base.

Brave Maximus
2006-09-25, 11:13 PM
Moon shrugged and looked at Rattrap:

"Sure, lets go have a look around. It's nice to know what I've gotten myself into...."

Longrack pulled the stasis pods to the base and deposited them at the pair of double doors. Looking around, he shrugged and rapped his claw hand hard against the doors.

Master Mud
2006-09-26, 03:58 AM
Forest Floor

The signal from the Predacon Base reached Iguanus' com as he slowly rose to his knees.
He stood up weakly, despite his heavy damage.
"Slag..." He said to himself, his injuries sparking "It seems I may not be able to make it back on my own in my condition... Unless..." He thought, spotting Air Hammer in a nearby tree. "Maximal! Are you... Functional?" He asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I dunno bout you, but I'ma gettin' my keister to base pronto!" Quickstrike said to his two comrades as he transformed to his beast mode and scuttled quickly along.

verytired
2006-09-26, 11:13 AM
Megatrons face soured further as he deliberated on Scourges question.
"The Political situation here is, Volatile, yeesss. There are dissenters in the predacon army, rebels and traitors. Sadly, these are the best requirments for joining us, so it's an expected downside really. The smarter one of us is, the more they want power. Of course, the smartest of us soon come to realise that challengin me for the position of leader is the quickest route for suicide. Yes."

(OOC: could all predacons returning to base please post, if only just to say "enroute"? The size of the army seems to be fluctating badly...)

Predacon base
Fractyl was reviewing the cameras feedback: unbeknownst to him, several of the connections were strengthened now Ravages stealth fields were contained by bulkheads. he could see Manterror trapped, and Buzzsaw carrying Kit, but there were still areas outside of his vision...

He decided for the more threatening of the possible options to him. He activated the Speakers in the hallways and announced his presence.
"Attention intruders! The Predacons are returning to the base in about half a cycle. Identify yourselves."

Rollerdash
2006-09-26, 04:53 PM
(ooc: Sorry, finals are coming up, I'll try to post a lil more.)

*Cybershark managed to move his head slightly.*

"urrrg...Did..we win?"

Aardvark
2006-09-26, 05:03 PM
Maximal Base, Outside [Hanging from a tree]

Air Hammer swayed from side to side, in a trancelike state.

“No…” whispered the Fuzor, in response to Iguanus’ question. Shutting his eyes, the Maximal returned to his “dreams”.

tahukanuva
2006-09-26, 06:44 PM
Buzzsaw looked up to face the camera,
"I am Buzzsaw, of Cybertron. And this," he said, gesturing towards the fox in his arms, "is Kit. We've both recently arrived."

------------------------------------------------------
Manterror jumped at the sound of Fractyl's voice.
"I am Scrapmetal, a Predacon soldier who recently arrived."

Reflector
2006-09-26, 07:05 PM
Enroute to Predacon HQ

Rampage snarled furiously over the sound of his treads tearing up earth on his way from the battle. As much as he despised the Maximals, he loathed himself more for not being able to kill even one of them...

Snapper looked up at Fractyl's announcement, and he raised his hands ineffectually and half-heartedly to address the camera.

"Ain' lookin' fa' trouble. Jus' woke up in a pod an' wanda'ed heah."

Snapper paused, feigning he'd forgotten what the original question was.

"Name's Snappa."

BlueSkids
2006-09-26, 11:13 PM
Maximal base, doors

Depth Charge's expression softenend a little when Cybershark spoke.

" Yes my friend, we won " said the aquatic maximal to his wounded comrade, entering the base and opening the base for Long Rack. Depth Charge headed to the CR chambers.

Wolfang, who was following Depth Charge, stepped to the Maximal executive officer and his pile of stasis pods.

" Need a hand with those ones? " asked the hunter to Long Rack, nodding to the pods.

Bombshell
2006-09-27, 06:49 PM
(OOC: Just so you know, I did a post back on the first page, and there's a reason why I haven't responded since then. And since, as before, I have no clue what's going on...)

Maximal Base

Ramulus sent a message to Cheetor, asking for a status report. Things were getting too out of hand for him to be able to keep track of anything.

Predacon Base

Injector returned to the Predacon base and tried to contact anyone inside, in order to find out what was going on.

dai-atlas2000
2006-09-30, 02:38 PM
A long, sleek, black leg pushed it's way out from below a pile of rubble. The leg was followed by a metallic, but hairy body. Tarantulas pushed his way through the dirt, slowly climbing out from beneath the rubble.

Once free, he activated an internal sensor searching for Retrax...the creature was nowhere to be found...

Heinrad
2006-09-30, 03:05 PM
Interior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -growls quietly, about to respond when he hears the knocking at the doors- "I do not believe it is a travelling salesman." -turns, pushes the doors open, optic cannon charged, spearing Longrack's forehead with a targeting beam, roaring- "WHAT?!?!?!?"

--------

Rattrap: -walks over to the bridge lift, gets on- "Dis, as ya c'n probably guess, is a lift. You might not mind da t'ought'a jumpin' from up here, Bugsy-boy, but den I ain't no rabbit." -waits patiently for Moon to join him-

Ravage
2006-09-30, 03:32 PM
Inferno soared through the skies his jet engine cutting the sky as he knew the other Predacons were returning to base.

Waspinator got onto his com-link to Megatron.

"Sooooo what are the plans when we return?" He buzzed "I am sure our defenses are online so entry will be a pain." He said

Brave Maximus
2006-09-30, 11:59 PM
Moon cocked an eyebrow at Rattraps comment and looked down at the next level - not to terribly far. But, figuring that it would be best not to show off anymore - he joined Rattrap on the lift.

"So.... ummmm.... What happened to the rest of the ship?"

Outside

Longrack nodded to Wolfang and tossed him a vine attached to one of the three stasis pods:

"The help would be apreciated."

Before he could go further, the doors swung open and Dinobot appeared. Longrack didn't flinch as the tracking light started to singe his forhead armour - this alone hinted at the power behind it. But, the missiles on his back did arm themselves, and he started to scan the Transformer in front of him:

"You don't match any of the Axalons crew - so unless you're dramatically changed like Optimus, somethings up. If you don't turn of that targeting beam, I might have to start enforcing a little discipline....."

God Jinrai
2006-10-01, 04:06 AM
"LONGRACK! I suggest you retract that comment... Dinobot's only recently come back online...so to speak... and considering you don't know him.. nor his history with us, I advise you do as I say. I wouldn't let anyone in here that could potentially jeopardize us.. or the ark."

Primal's optics burned their bright green, his face trying to remain neutral. The Axalon's XO had always been too mucha by the book, proceedure before anything else stick in the mud sort... If he kept it up, he could find himself in, at the least, a very VERY uncomfortable situation

Bombshell
2006-10-02, 12:07 AM
Ramulus came over and looked at Dinobot. While he shared Longrack's concern over the new arrival, he didn't voice it in such blustery terms.

"Dinobot?" he said, as if he could recall the name. "Yes...I think I remember you."

Suddenly something else came to mind, and he turned to look at Optimus. "Excuse me, sir. Did you say...the Ark?"
Injector buzzed up beside Waspinator. "Nothing worth doing is easy."

DBF
2006-10-02, 07:01 PM
Scourge Buzzed noisily as the group approached their crashed ship home, and felt dissapointment.
Is this what this mighty crew is reduced to? What is this Megatron leading us to?

Brave Maximus
2006-10-02, 09:39 PM
"Retract my comment? Primal, are you out of your Primus given mind?"

Longrack dropped the vines connected to the stasis pods and turned to face Optimal Optimus - that is to say, his chest area.

"You look at what's going on here and you tell me what the problem is. I think I've either been gone too long, or not long enough. This is your crew Primal, you sort it out."

With that, Longrack turned and headed around the side of the Mountain. He wasn't really all that angry, but after having his legs cut out from under him by his commander, there really wasn't much for him to do.

As he rounded a small hill, he activated his comm:

"Wolfang, could you make sure those Stasis pods get stowed someplace secure?"

God Jinrai
2006-10-02, 11:20 PM
Primal let out an audible sigh.

"Dinobot, we'll continue this later..."

Turning his head, primal locked eyes with Ramulus.

"Yes. THE Ark. "

Primal thumbed over his shoulder at the massive, over-sized ship behind them.

"Excuse me, Ramulus... I'll gladly give a full briefing for all the new additions later.. I need to attend to something."

Primal stalked out of the volcano-base's main chamber after Longrack.

Primal shook his head as the doors closed behind him. Glancing to his right, he saw the xo's footprints, and silently followed him. as primal came up behind him, he kept his distance.

"Longrack... we need to talk. You said it yourself.. you HAVE been gone too long. a LOT longer than you could realize. "

Bombshell
2006-10-03, 01:18 AM
(OOC: And you guys wonder why I don't try to put much effort into posting here... :rolleyes: )

Rather annoyed that Optimus had decided to ignore his question, Ramulus decided to get some answers from a source more ready to answer him.

Walking up to Cheetor, he asked, "Did he say that the Ark was here?"

Heinrad
2006-10-03, 03:43 AM
Interior, Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -looks over at the retreating Ramulus- "The Ark is here. Do not enter it." -turns, walks away from the doors-

Brave Maximus
2006-10-03, 07:54 PM
Longrack took a few more steps then stopped and turned to face Optimus Primal:

"Primal...." Longrack put his normal hand up to his chin, resting it's elbow on his other arm, "I really don't know how long I've been out for. Originally, I was put into stasis until we reached the survey point. I wake up on an island that's farther from the rest of the ground than it had any right to be. I finally make my way to where your base camp is, and the first thing that happens is I get threatened."

His face was impassive, no real emotion showing as he continued:

"I don't care if I've been asleep until the light of Primus has gone out - I will not be threatened in my own base. More over, you condoned that action! There needs to be some kind of dicipline involved, or you're going to have a bunch of free agents wandering around....."

God Jinrai
2006-10-03, 09:19 PM
"Longrack... do you even realize who that was?"

Primal took in a deep breath, then exhaled.

" As far as having "free agents floating all over the place..." ... ever since the axalon crashed, we've been both loose knit, and at the same time, a very tight knit group. Up to now, we've survived because of it. And you need to remember something else: this isn't your base. this isn't MY base. this is OUR base. even if I'm leading this group, we still function both as one and as individuals. Up to now, my troops have policed themselves, and despite the back-and-forth between rattrap and dinobot... there have really been no major setbacks or problems... save perhaps one. But that is something for another time. "

The titan-sized maximal leader shifted into his beast mode, crossing his legs as he sat down, now about as tall sitting as longrack was standing.

" Do you want brought up to speed NOW, or would you rather just wait until I have the briefing?"

BlueSkids
2006-10-03, 10:10 PM
Maximal Base

Wolfang helped Longrack into bringing the pods inside the base, but when the argument between Optimus Primal, Dinobot and the Axalon XO, the Maximal hunter simply stood quiet behind Longrack, awaiting for the discussion's end.

Meanwhile, inside the base and apparently unnoticed by anyone ( specially Dinobot, who was at the doors when the bounty hunter entered), Depth Charge carried Cybershark's body to the CR chambers, unaware about Silverbolt and Blackarachnia nearby prescence.

" Don't worry my friend, you'll be fine soon... " said to the fried Cybershark.

The aquatic Maximal aproaching footsteps were clearly audible in the echoes of the narrow corridors...

Brave Maximus
2006-10-04, 06:37 PM
"Primal - that may have worked when there was what, your command crew of the bridge at the time? There's at least 10 new Maximals coming to this base. Loose knit is going to make things rather.... difficult at times. They need to follow orders when they're given, or people are going to die?

"What happens if everyone's doing their own thing and you need cover fire? If you order it and some one decides it's not in their own best interest - Maximals could die."

Longrack took a breath, allowing himself the mental break. The training Big Convoy provided was certianly indispensable, but at times he wondered if it made him too hard......

"But beyond what happened on that Island, I have no idea what's going on - and even then, I'm still not sure what the heck that island was or what really happened. So yes, I would like to be brought up to speed, but I can wait for the meeting.

"I will say this though, Primal: The next person to point a charged weapon at me is getting a Crush Arm Shot for their troubles."

verytired
2006-10-05, 11:14 AM
Fractyl pondered over the new arrivals that had answered his hale (sp).
"Buzzsaw, Kit and Snapper: wait at your current positions. The Predacons have arrived and will be entering; swear allegience to Megatron and your lives may be spared."
Fractyl was a poor bluffer, and hoped that the rhetoric he had spouted would be enough to keep the intruders distracted.

Exterior, Predacon Base.
Megatron lead his troops to landing beside the downed ship, and addressed them and the other arrivals.
"I know we are all tired from our exertions with the Maximals, but I want you all to be on your guard; there are intruders present here, and they are almost assuredly hostile. Nearly everyone here is, Yesss; but as Injector put it to well, nothing worth while doing is ever easy."

He turned to the Ship, and opened a frequency to the throne room.
"Fractyl, this is Megatron: I am broadcasting security frequency MGPLX0014: follow the instructions the computer will submit to you."
Fractyls voice came over a muted "Yes, Commander."

Megtron then turned back to the Troops, and smiled as the door slowly opened...

(OOC "Rest of the Troops: far as I know, thats Waspinator, Scourge, Transquito, Injector, and possibly Skyshadow, Inferno and Quickstrike. if I have forgotten anyone or they haven't arrived yet, PM me and I'll amend this list :))

Rollerdash
2006-10-05, 11:44 AM
*Cybershark regained some of his consious, and attempted bed-humor*

"heh, that blasted insect, good thing you got rid of him, I was about ready to vaporise him, I was just, uuuurgh... letting him think he was winning."

(ooc: sorry, suffering from wrighters cramp -_-)

tahukanuva
2006-10-06, 12:53 AM
Buzzsaw set Kit on the floor and sat down.
"I really don't have much choice do I? It's either pledge allegiance, or waste all of my ammunition on these doors," he said, looking at the camera.
------------
Manterror looked up at the camera,
"I, Scrapmetal, pledge allegiance to the mighty Megatron!" he lied.

Ravage
2006-10-06, 03:47 AM
Waspinator transformed and carefully set weight on his leg. He more than needed some time in a CR chamber but at least it held for a bit as he drew his gun and waited for Megatron to enter.

Inferno saw the group and landed.

"To defend the colony!" He said reading his flamethrower.

DBF
2006-10-06, 11:03 AM
Scourge landed and transformed with the rest of the group. The data tracks had been poorly damaged in his stasis pod, so most of his memories remained: and seeing the wreckage that the predacons were forced to call home did not inspire him to confidence.
He readied his weapon, and prepared to follow...

Bombshell
2006-10-06, 06:27 PM
Landing next to Scourge, Injector tried to prepare for the worst, pretty much expecting anything to happen, and not exactly liking the idea.
Ramulus looked at Dinobot as he walked passed.

"What crawled into his processor?"

Warcry
2006-10-07, 05:27 AM
(OOC: I'm back. For now. Unless I disappear again. Yeah, I know that's not very helpful. ;))

Predacon HQ

Ravage didn't answer Fractyl's demand for a few moments. When he finally did so, his voice sounded more like that of a commander than a trapped intruder.

"This is Ravage," he said curtly. "I suggest you put me in touch with Megatron. Now. I haven't clawed my way back from the depths of the Pit to trade banalities with the likes of you."

As he finished speaking, he allowed his stealth fields to recede so that the other Predacon could see him.

Medbay, Maximal Base

"You don't."

Silverbolt crossed his arms and gave Black Arachnia an irritated stare.

"If you don't trust me enough to get in that CR chamber, then you might as well turn around and take your chances with the Predacons. If I'm not trustworthy, then nothing I can say will change your mind."

Aero Blade
2006-10-07, 11:54 PM
"I'm not talking about you, you're the most trustworthy of the group, almost hopelessly so," Black Arachnia answered to Silverbolt. "I"m referring to the others, like the ever friendly Dinobot, Rattrap, Optimus..." She was speaking with her sarcastic tone, but she was limping as best as she could into the stasis pod.

God Jinrai
2006-10-08, 02:29 PM
"Alright then... "

Primal turned, making his way back into the volcano proper.

Opening his comm, wide-band maximal encoded frequency, primal spoke

"All available personell, to the command bridge. it's time we get EVERYONE up to speed on just what the slag is going on."

Reflector
2006-10-08, 05:36 PM
Predacon HQ

Snapper looked at Ravage with a grin. His new leader's rebelliousness was exciting, but Snapper kept to himself. Rather, he quietly holstered his blaster on his back and waited to be freed.

verytired
2006-10-09, 11:14 AM
Fractyl was keying in the last of the instructions Megtrons command had summoned from the computer, when Ravage made himself visiable on his screens. Fractyl sagged at the sight of the Tripedacus agent, and was made nervous further by his command.
"Ah, the mighty Megatron is on his way to the Throne room now; if you would care to wait, we will lift the security once he has arrived."
Fractyl had no urge to leave the agent dissatisfied though, and finished the communication:
"Is there anything i can get you while we wait, some light refreshments perhaps?"

Fractyl opened an Urgent Communication to megatron, who at that moment, was leading the Predacons into the base, still in beast mode. Megatron turned to the assembled troops:
All the new arrivals get behind me; every one else take secure points around them. The Bulk Heads will open as we approach them, and stay open, so watch the rear."

Fractyls communication came through at this point: "Mighty Megatron, Ravage is aboard the ship and wishes to speak to yourself?"
Meagtron replied to the geochemist: "Patch me through fractyl, but keep the security settings as they are."
Once the link was established, megatron changed demeanour seemlessly.
"Ravage! How are you here, and Why?"

Brave Maximus
2006-10-10, 07:28 AM
Longrack took a look around the area one last time before following Primal into the Maximal base.

Moon hit the lower platform and stopped when he heard Primal's communication:

"So, do we continue the tour, or.....?"

BlueSkids
2006-10-10, 09:35 PM
Maximal Base

Wolfang followed Long Rack inside the base, still helping the exec with the pods.

---

Maximal base, CR chambers

Depth Charge, carrying the wounded Cybershark with him, turned a corner and discovered Silverbotl talking with BlackArachnia.

The Aquatic Maximal stopped, watching the scene. But this time the bounty hunter didn't said nothing, his rection limited only muttering a low growl while acomodatting Cybershar inside a nearby CR chamber.

Heinrad
2006-10-12, 03:11 AM
Interior, Maximal Base:

Rattrap: -shrugs- "Boss Monkey sounds kinda cheesed. Betta wait 'til da meetin's over."

Dinobot: -walks up, gets on the lift, damage almost completely repaired, scowling-

Rattrap: "How's it goin', o Scowlin' Saurian?"

Dinobot: -snorts-

Rattrap: "Ya bring somebody back from da dead, an' dey don't give ya da time'a day. Ya call dat gratitude?"

Dinobot: "You are going to make me pay for this, aren't you."

Rattrap: -winks- "Got it in one, Choppaface. Besides, if I don't, who will?" -puffing out his chest as he crosses his arms, indicating Moon with a nod of his head- "I'm settin' a good example fa da next generation'a beast warrior types."

Dinobot: -smirks- "Yess.... just what we need. More warriors with a cheese addiction and a penchant for skulking through garbage."

Rattrap: -mock indignation in his voice- "HEY! Dose'a some'a my best points!"

Rollerdash
2006-10-12, 05:00 PM
*Cybershark relaxed in the CR as his injuries repared themselvs*

"ahhh, so who was it that attacked me?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Transqueto turned his attention to Megatron*

"So, whats the plan sparky? I say we get fixed up fast, and strike them when they dont expect it."

Brave Maximus
2006-10-13, 08:27 AM
Longrack moved into the command center and activated a chair from around the consols. He sat down and waited to see what would happen.

Moon laughed so hard, he almost doubled over:

"It's nice to see good friends getting along and being all friendly to each other...."

verytired
2006-10-13, 11:47 AM
Megatron turned cooly around to look at Transquito as he waited for Ravages reply.
"I applaud your eagerness Transquito, yes: You should attend to your injuries as soon as possible. But first, let us take care of these interlopers in our base Hmmmm?"
Megatron paused for a moment before letting his grin drop and staring at Transquito with the full force of his disdain.
"And the name is Megatron: if you are having issues remembering that, i can take the time to carve it on to you in places you won't forget."

DBF
2006-10-14, 02:44 PM
Scourge followed the group in the rear, his cannon at the ready: Megatron had said the most danger would come from the rear, so that's where he wanted to be...

Master Mud
2006-10-16, 08:51 PM
Forest
Iguanus looked up at the injured Air Hammer and sighed.
"We'll meet in combat again, Maximal." He laughed, as he staggered his way through the forest.

tahukanuva
2006-10-17, 12:46 AM
Buzzsaw sighed, This is one really long half-cycle
"So, Kit, you feeling any better?"

----------------------------------

Manterror looked up at the camera,
"So, Fractyl, since I've sworn loyalty, can you let me out of this closet?"

verytired
2006-10-17, 09:16 AM
Fractyl replied to Manterror over the intercom:
"A route to the throne room will be opened for you once security is re established. The Predacons thank you for your patience."

BlueSkids
2006-10-17, 10:06 PM
Maximal base, CR chambers bay

Depth Charge smiled at Cybershark.

" I'm not sure. I think it was one of the new predacon's transmetals recovered from that floating island... a locust or something. "

Depth Chrage looked back, sending another suspicious glance towards Silverbolt and BlackArachnia. With a sigh, he looked again at Cybershark.

" Well, I'm going to the bridge. Recover yourself soon, friend " he told Cybershark, while turning back and heading for the command center.

---

Maximal base, Command center

Wolfang transformed into wolf mode and followed Long Rack to the bridge. Once there, he sat at the exec officer side, moving his tail and waiting for Primal's briefing.

Heinrad
2006-10-19, 03:37 AM
Interior, Maximal Base:

Rattrap and Dinobot, look at each other, then look at Moon-

Rattrap: -scowling- "Look, you long-eared reject from da funny farm, how I treat da overgrown stinky Pred iguana is my business."

Dinobot: "And how I treat a Mouse with a cheese fixation and a bad attitude is mine."

Rattrap: "I do not have a cheese fixation!"

Dinobot: "Two words. Cheezy Poofs."

Rattrap: -pauses for a moment- "I gotta admit, dey are yummy- HEY!"

Dinobot: "My point."

Rattrap: "Oh, yeah? Find any Golden Discs lately, Choppaface?"

Dinobot: -growls- "It was an error in judgement!"

Rattrap: -looks back at Moon- "See what you started?"

God Jinrai
2006-10-23, 12:05 AM
Primal stood at one end of the bridge, his face twisted in annoyance. keying up the comm through the base's remaining equipment he spoke.. with a slight bit of annoyance.

"All available maximals. Report to the command bridge IMMEDIEATELY for briefing. This is the last call. Anyone not here will be set on temporary confinement to quarters. Primal out."

Heinrad
2006-10-23, 02:03 AM
Interior, Maximal Base:

Rattrap and Dinobot: -step off the lift at the bridge level, nodding to Optimus Primal-

BlueSkids
2006-10-24, 04:24 PM
Maximal Base, command center

The bridge doors opened and Depth Charge moved inside. Looking around and without nodding to anyone, he stepped towards a corner. Leaning on a wall, he awaited for Primal's briefing.

Reflector
2006-10-24, 06:27 PM

Snapper tapped his foot and sighed, waiting for the Predacons to get around to freeing him. Maybe this gig wasn't so hot after all...

Warcry
2006-10-25, 05:15 AM
Medbay, Maximal Base

Silverbolt tried to hold himself silent as Black Arachnia hobbled to the stasis pod, but couldn't quite manage it.

"They won't harm you if I can do a thing to stop it," he said. "But if you betray us again, you will be made to answer for it."

Activating his comm, he contacted Primal. "I'll be there presently. I'm dealing with a...guest right now."

Predacon HQ

"I survived two Great Wars, a Time War and more Comings of Unicron than I can count on one paw. It will take more than an insignificant starship crash to kill me."

Ravage's voice was as inscrutable as ever as he answered Megatron.

"As for why I'm here...what other choice is there? You and your band may be criminals, but you are still Predacons. As long as there are Predacon interests on this planet, I will be here to see them through. Of that you can rest completely assured."

verytired
2006-10-25, 09:37 AM
Megatron gritted his teeth, and sneered a reply over the comm link.
"Yes, I'll bet I can trust you to serve the Predacon interests to the best of your ability, Ravage."
He changed frequencies.
"Fractyl, open all bulk heads between the visitors and the throne room: we should be more trusting of our potential allies after all. Code MGPLX0032."
Megatron turned to the assembled Predacons behind him:
"We will make our way to the Throne room post haste my warriors, and embark on a new day of trust and friendship with these visitors. If they make any false moves, fire at will."

Megatron turned back to his conversation with Ravage.
"If I remember you correctly, assassin, your servitude to the Predacon cause was not as concrete as you may like others to think. I will be watching you, Decepticon."

Predacon throne Room
Fractyl recieved the code and followed the commands: it opened all the bulkheads between the prisoners and the throne room, and also instigated a few safe guards when they arrived also: fractyl couldn't help thinking
If these guys broke in here so easily, then I hope Megatron is not wholly dependant on anything this ship can throw at them!

Warcry
2006-10-31, 05:28 AM
Predacon HQ

"I would expect no less from one who aspires to the name 'Megatron'," Ravage told the self-styled Predacon commander.

And rest assured that I will be watching you as well.

The spy smiled viciously as the bulkheads started to roll away ahead of him. "Come along, Snapper. We have 'allies' to meet."

With that, the one-time Decepticon started off down the now-open route to the throne room.

Aero Blade
2006-10-31, 12:23 PM
"That all depends upon how Primal behaves. If he does, I will, but it'll be his fault for anything else otherwise," Black Arachnia answered in a firm tone, settling into the stasis pod before looking back at Silverbolt. "Gonna lock me in I suppose?"

Rollerdash
2006-10-31, 02:13 PM
*Cybershark stepped out of the CR chamber after hearing Primal's announcement. *

"I hate bugs...now lets find that meeting room."

*Cybershark followed Depth Charge's beacon and headed into the meeting room*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Transqueto, seemingly unmoved by Ravages little speech*

"Yes, you are a hero now aren't you. If I remember correctly, you were just one of Soundwave's tapes. That and the fact ... wait a second, Ravage, couldn't you still contact Shockwave on cybertron? As far as the records show, he should be in charge, dought we have the energon though..."

tahukanuva
2006-10-31, 08:16 PM
Buzzsaw noticed the bulkheads open, and picked up Kit to head to the throne room.

------------

Manterror saw the door open and headed out.

Ravage
2006-11-01, 04:00 AM
Inferno and Waspinator just stood and watched.

"Think was are suppose to be shooting?" Inferno asked confused by what was going on.

verytired
2006-11-01, 12:12 PM
Megatron lead the way to the throne room, replying to Inferno's comment.
"There may still be an oppurtunity for shooting sub commander; after all, we still haven't met our new allies, yesss..."

DBF
2006-11-01, 12:22 PM
Scourge followed the group at the rear, saying nothing but agreeing with Inferno silently: he hoped that there would be action soon...

tahukanuva
2006-11-01, 09:32 PM
Buzzsaw turned into the Throne Room and set Kit down on the ground gently and found Manterror had already arrived.

Ravage, Where are you?

-------------------------------------

Manterror walked into the throne room and walked over to Fractyl, "So, this Megatron. Who is he?"

(ooc- as far as anyone knows, Manterror's name is Scrapmetal)

God Jinrai
2006-11-03, 02:34 AM
primal sighed, then rose to his feet. He couldn't wait any longer for this briefing.

"Many of you just came back online. Things have changed a great deal, but I believe you're all familiar with the base crew of the Axalon. In the past three years, we've been at war with the Predacons, trying to stop them from siphoning this planet dry of energon... and trying to reach the maximal high council to get a rescue ship sent out. That all changed just over a year and a half ago. during an incident involving the alien species that is "the vok", one of the two moons orbiting this planet... that is... Earth... was revealed as a weapon and as such, was fired to wipe clean the slate. I died that day, trying to stop it. the result was a trans-warp wave that granted many of the crew... as well as many of the predacons new bodies... what we call transmetal. Beast-modes with a secondary transformation. "

Primal brought up a holo of megatron, tarantulas and rampage

"You probably recognize the first two; Megatron, the usurper and tyrant-to be, and his lieutenant, the mad scientist Tarantulas. The third was a monster we had all thought we'd never see again. Rampage... or as many of you know him... Protoform X."

the holo closed, and a new holo came up, depicting the events following Ravage's arrival.

"Eventually it was discovered, by megatron.. who posessed the Golden Disc from the Voyager probe... the very golden disk his namesake placed onboard... that this planet was in fact Earth. And armed with that information... and the location of the Ark.. he intended to rewrite history."

the holo flashed and went white.

"Optimus Prime nearly died that day. I was left with no option but to carry both his spark... and the matrix. it was because of that experience that I have the body you see before you. It's a variation on a technology that Megatron eventually developed, and used in his Cyber-Raptor project... and eventually, to re-create Dinobot. Dinobot who, after a rough start, joined us, served admirably, and died saving the ancestors of the humans who would aid our own ancestors."

Primal looked over to the TM2 form that housed Dinobot's memories.

"It seems however that someone... has, if nothng else, brought dinobot's memories back... and that individual will be attended to and dealt with shortly. Gentlemen, this is the long and the short of it. We're stuck here, fighting a war for the existance of our race... maximal, autobot... if megatron were to alter history again, we could easily be wiped from existance. "

primal went silent... then...

"Any questions?"

verytired
2006-11-03, 12:25 PM
Fractyl looked over to Manterror as he entered the room and shuddered. This one looked scary enough.
"Ah, Scrapmetal? Excellent, glad you could make it. Um, Megatron," he started as he stood from his chair and made his way to meet the new comer, "He's ah, in charge, obviously, and ah, he'll be here soon. Can I, get you a drink?"

(OOC Megatron will get there, It's just the war party behind him keeps losing members and others haven't posted in a bit; so be patient with me? cheers)

DBF
2006-11-03, 12:44 PM
Skyshadow followed Megatron, but looked to Inferno in agreement.
"Megatron, the ant has a point: what are we going to be doing in relation to the Maximals? We haven't the time to waste with these soldiers; either they swear fealty to yourself, or they leave. We need to be making plans."
Or rather, I do. After that debacle of a fight, I can see you are not fir to lead. Rather I should take control, and then the Predacons will be assured of Victory, Now and in the Future!

Warcry
2006-11-05, 05:38 AM
Medbay, Maximal Base

"I certainly will," Silverbolt nodded. "Although I doubt it will stop you if you set your mind to escape."

The fuzor keyed in the command to start the CR chamber cycle, entered a locking code, then stepped back and waited for the pod to close.

Throne Room, Predacon HQ

Ravage scowled at Transquito's suggestion. "If we wanted the timeline to unravel around us, destroying the very future we came from, then yes."

As he entered the room, he nodded towards Buzzsaw. "I am here."

verytired
2006-11-06, 12:34 PM
Megatrons lead his war party into the Throne room, to find the new arrivals there and not half as worried as they should be.
Megatron sighed, and settled into his throne.
"Silence, all of you." he said to the assembled Predacons, wishing for a simpler life as he did. He thought back to an earlier comment of his: the dumb ones follow, and the clever ones want to lead.

"Ravage: you've brought a rather motley little crew into my base, haven't you, yes? I can see at least two will need attention of some kind," he said, waving his hand to indicate Buzzsaw and Kit. "But first things first.
You mentioned unravelling the future. Do not forget, this is our plan, the plan set down by your esteemed and dead commander, my namesake. If our actions lead to this, then all the better.
Now tell me: your friends look useful, and eager to fight. I do need warriors, and they are welcome, yess." he finished this sentence with a sadists grin.
"What i can do without," he continued, "is more clever would be traitors. I have, to be quite frank, all those posts filled with Tarantalus and Black Arachnia. Why are you here? I believe you want something from me and you think i want something from you?"
Megatron sat back and awaited the answer.

Fractyl watched his leader at work, and felt oil secrete from pores in his face and hands. He was not a little worried.

Bombshell
2006-11-06, 03:15 PM
Ramulus raised a hand - or rather, given that he was still in beast mode, a hoof.

"Yea. So when exactly do we get back to the fighting part of this story? I enjoy a history lesson as much as the next guy, but personally, I'm all for 'slag first, ask questions when you feel like it'."
Injector silently followed behind Megatron, allowing the Predacon leader the opportunity to gloat and banter and do the type of thing that leaders were good at.

BlueSkids
2006-11-06, 06:05 PM
Maximal bridge

Wolfang transformed into robot mode.

" So we're trapped here, in Earth right? " he asked Optimus Primal. " And the ship in the cave is the Ark... Sure you already check it but, is there any shuttle availible on the Ark's hangar?"

Depth Charge, from his position in the bottom of the room, looked at Wolfang.

" First we must stop Protoform X " interrupted the bounty hunter. " And Megatron " added Depth Charge reluctantly, glancing at Optimus.

God Jinrai
2006-11-06, 06:46 PM
Primal diverted his attention first to Rammulus

"You can slag all the preds you like when the time comes, Ramulus. That's a fact. with all these new recruits from the floating island, well.... let's say that business is going to pick up."

Primal shifted now to Wolfang

" There's one problem with that, Wolfang. We've had a heck of a time getting maximal tech to integrate with autobot tech. it's like trying to feed a lightbulb with a nuclear reactor. And even if it weren't that... we still have to worry about any potential time paradoxes that having the shuttle gone might cause."

Finally, he replied to DepthCharge's comment.

"Agreed. Even if we bring megatron down... if Rampage is still out there, even partially functional, we may as well kiss reality goodbye. His spark's immortal... he can out-last anything on this planet. "

BlueSkids
2006-11-07, 12:46 AM
Maximal Bridge

Staring at Optimus, Depth Charge's optics narrowed even more.

" If only you and your council had executed X when I captured him, time ago back on Cybertron... " spitted the Aquatic Maximal. " But that's the past and things have changed, right? "

Depth Charge crossed his arms in front of his broad chest.

" I'll deal with him, Optimus. Next time we meet again, I'll kill X ", announced Depth Charge.

On the other side of the room, Wolfang nodded to Primal and aproached Ramulus.

" Sure thing big boy, in this room there's a battle-mood that surely suits you " joked the hunter smiling to Ramulus.

Aero Blade
2006-11-07, 03:12 AM
"That all depends upon how Primal behaves," Black Arachnia answered to Silverbolt, but not seeming too particularly concerned with the whole thing, for the moment at least.

Bombshell
2006-11-09, 12:09 AM
Ramulus nodded in silent understanding of Primal's comment before turning to Wolfang. "That's great to know. Primus knows I'm not happy unless I'm slagging some Pred carcass."

BlueSkids
2006-11-09, 01:13 AM
Maximal bridge

" Well, I prefer to hunt them than to slag them... " told Wolfang to Ramulus, " but it seems that we've a lot of predacons to hunt and slag, havn't we pal? " said the hunter Maximal, clapping Ramulus' big arm.

Warcry
2006-11-09, 05:04 AM
Throne Room, Predacon HQ

Ravage smiled a predator's smile.

"What do I want, Megatron? Why, the very thing you want. A Cybertron under total Predacon control. I simply go about it differently than you do."

The spy's optics narrowed.

"I've survived one Time War already. I have no desire to see a second if we can throw down our foes in some other way. This planet is rife with Vok secrets...secrets that I am now fully in tune with. Work with me and we can co-opt the aliens' toys for our own and return to our own time with power enough to overthrow the Maximals with the wave of a hand."

If the pretender agrees, I might not even have to kill him in the process. And if the Vok suffer along the way, so much the better.

Ravage felt a growing, far-off burning in his spark, but he ignored it as best he could and hoped it didn't show on his face.

Do your worst, monsters. Just because I won't let Megatron destroy the universe doesn't mean I'll let you have your way, either.

After a moment, the pain subsided. For now, anyway.

Medbay, Maximal Base

"Then we'll have to wait and see," Silverbolt told Black Arachnia. "And I'm afraid I must take my leave of you for now."

With that, the Fuzor turned on his heel and headed for the bridge.

Primal's not going to like this.

verytired
2006-11-09, 10:52 AM
Megatron smiled as Ravage laid his cards out.
"So, you owe your current survival to the Vok in some way? Intriguing, yeesss."
Megatron paused and rested his head in his left hand.
"We have come here with a clear purpose, one that has become muddied with continued Maximal Meddling. Whatever plans we draw, we will not leave till all the Maximals here are dead, crushed beneath our heel. If your Vok connections can be used to aide that goal, then all the better. But if you work with us, then you work for me. Understood?"
Megtron looked over his soldiers and pondered his next actions.
"All of you that are wounded or are in need of maintenance, (Kit and Buzzsaw included), go with Waspinator. He'll take you to the CR chambers and our make shift Medbay. He spends enough time there, he can ensure you are all maintained in the correct manner.
Inferno, Quickstrike, Scourge and Skyshadow; if you do not need attention, then look to the security and defences of this crashed piece of claptrap we're calling a base. Ravage is good, but the fact that he managed to sneak in three friends is a poor sign. See what can be done."
Megtron alighted from his throne and moved to his heated bath. He turned the nozzles and retrieved the rubber ducky he kept in subspace.
"Transquito and Injector: I have a special mission for you two. Rampage did not return with us. With the maximals in possesion of his spark, we need to find out where his allegiences lie. See if you can find him, and report back."
"Fracty, Ravage: you can stay here. We need to discuss the plans of the Predacons. Our future for the past, yeesss."

Rollerdash
2006-11-09, 06:40 PM
*Transqueto nodded*

"Fair enouph snaptrap, where was he last located?"

Bombshell
2006-11-09, 09:56 PM
Ramulus didn't feel like responding to Wolfang's comment, assured that his earlier assumption would be enough to assure the Maximal that his answer was correct.

He did, however, take exception to the fact that he had seen fit to touch him in such a familiar manner, and let out a noise that sounded much like a braying growl, clearly letting Wolfang know not to do that again.
Injector clearly didn't like the idea of going to find Rampage, a bot that didn't seem to be of his caliber, and thus unworthy of his notice. He knew, however, that to defy Megatron would be bad for his health, so he resolved himself to let Transquito take care of most of the work.

Ravage
2006-11-10, 03:10 AM
Waspinator buzzed and looked at the two Predacons he needed to bring to the CR chamber.

"Waspinator always get blown up. CR chambers Waspinator's second home." He buzzed waiting to bring the other two to the CR chambers.

Inferno nodded.

"Yes my Queen! We shall fortify the defenses for the glory of the colony!"

Brave Maximus
2006-11-10, 03:40 AM
Longrack had been standing back against a far wall, watching everything. The thirst for combat was something that he would never get used to with his fellow Maximals. Big Convoy taught them how to fight, but not to long for it.

I wonder how much of this is contamination from their beast modes via this.... Trans-metal form

From the back of the room, the XO raised his voice so he could be heard:

"Has there been any attempt to contact Cybertron or an outpost? Or more to the point - have they tried to contact us? We could certianly use a detatachment of troops to deal with Protoform X if it's escaped...."

In the corner, Moon had found a bowling-ball sized bearing and was ammuzing himself passing it from one paw to the other, across the floor - seemingly bored with what was going on.

tahukanuva
2006-11-10, 10:40 AM
Buzzsaw picked up Kit and walked over to Waspinator, "Let's go then." he said, noticing similarities between the insect and himself, even in his Cybertronian form.

DBF
2006-11-10, 01:14 PM
Skyshadow almost sighed at his job.
"Megatron, would my talents not best be served with Injector and Scourge, locating Rampage? I believe that Scourge, Inferno and Quickstrike can do a commendable job without my assistance?"

Scourge said very little: he walked over to Inferno and Quickstrike and nodded his head at the door.
"Shall we get on then?"

Reflector
2006-11-10, 07:50 PM
Predacon HQ: Throne Room

Snapper had stood not far from Ravage (near enough to his side as he wanted without making it seem he had any but a passing concern for the spy) with arms folded and tight lips until Megatron had commented on Ravage's sneaking in friends.

"'Ey, I's snuck myself in!" he growled, thumbing toward his chest before remembering his manners before his new 'leader' and straightening up. "Ah - Snappa, suh. Infultration. Kinda s'curity expert. Want I should help da boys out wit' da defenses, boss?"

He hoped some ambition may impress Megatron, but not enough that he'd have to spend much time near him. He worked best alone, especially as a double agent. (At least in theory; it was his first time trying...)

Cave

Icy green lanterns bled into the night sky from their dark abode, the milky moon lighting the outside of the quiet mountainside. The nocturnal desert creatures went about their midnight hunts oblivious to the rhythmic clenching of the monster's fists within the cave.

He was not happy.

Dinobot still lived, and his spark was yet incomplete. The pain and insecurity and desperation and loneliness all found solace in their congealing into a hot, sticky, single-minded hatred. His physical wounds were healed, but his insides were still scarred. It was too much for any fully sane consciousness to handle. Thankfully, this one didn't have that qualifier to burden him.

The creatures dispersed from the cave entrance like a shockwave at the onset of Rampage's thunderous howl.

Warcry
2006-11-11, 06:02 AM
Throne Room, Predacon HQ

Ravage nodded gravely.

"But of course," he told Megatron. "I have no interest in challanging your authority unless you go insane. I've lived for over four million years. If I wanted an army of my own, I would have had it long ago."

The Vok energy imbued into his spark started to shoot pain into his circuits again, but he ignored it even more stoicly than before.

Having said his piece, the Predacon spy casually leaned against a pillar, waiting for Megatron to start discussing his plans.

God Jinrai
2006-11-11, 04:56 PM
"We've attempted previously to contact cybertron, Yes, Longrack.. but aside from Depth-Charge here.. cybertron has never attempted to try and locate us. it's likely due to the unstable nature of the trans-warp gate we had to take to get us HERE. And if not... I fear the council may well have given up on locating us."

Primal bowed his head slightly.

" Looking at historical records, however, there are two occurences that may well give us an opening to try and get out of here... assuming we can handle a monster like... " Primal trailed off

mods: shoot me a pm because I don't know if I should take the timeline turn I have in mind. it blends something new that doesn't necessarily fit, but it may be more un for all...

Ravage
2006-11-12, 05:12 AM
Waspinator nodded hobbled along his leg still quite sore from the damage in battle.

Inferno agreed.

"Yes let us work on the colony." He said following his two comrades.

verytired
2006-11-13, 12:45 PM
Megatron sighed again. He slipped into the piping hot bubbly bath and set his ducky gently on the water.
"Very well. Snapper, you can take Skyshadows place in securing this heap of junk, Skyshadow can accompany Injector and Transquito in finding Rampage.
Inferno: keep an eye on the new security officer. Anything suspicious, and you have freedom of command; deal with the situation as you see fit."

"Aaaaah..." Megatron relaxed into the bubbles of the bath.
"It appears to me that our recent plans and attacks have taken a more.. short term nature. Yeesss, strike now, win now kind of mentality. I feel we should try something more subtle. We should perhaps, exploit our position in this time line more fully, and less... chaotically."
This last word directed at Ravage with a smile.
"Fractyl: you've been here in the base while all the excitment was happening: i trust you have not been squandering your time?"

The Geochemist came to Ravages side, with his hands full of printous, disks and datapads.
"Yes my lord, I have come up with something quite exceptional."
He layed out the plans on the table, brought screens back to life on the computer wall and pprojected a lifesize hologram of a human into the centre of the room.

Reflector
2006-11-13, 06:43 PM
Predacon HQ: Throne Room

Snapper was pleased to receive the assignment, and he could see that Megatron wanted the rabble out of his way. The infiltrator walked toward the door and fell into step with Inferno, Quickstrike, and Scourge.

"'Ey, fellas. Name's Snappa. Kin'a new ta da place - whe'uh we gonna get stahted?"

Warcry
2006-11-14, 08:03 AM
Throne Room, Predacon HQ

Ravage nodded slightly as Fractyl projected the image of a human into the air.

"Trying your hand at a little genetic tampering, are you?"

The feline smiled slightly; this was the sort of thing that he could get behind. Not only would it infuriate the Vok, but it could potentially tip the scales of power towards the Predacon forces.

verytired
2006-11-14, 10:21 AM
Fractyl, nervous already, was almost felled by an unsolicited question.
"Ah, n-n-not genetics: that is far beyond m-my expertise. I have always attempted to find a solution to the Energon issues concerning o-overloading Transformers. But, I was looking at the Cyber raptors we had made..."
The hologram shimmered as it changed slightly. Ghastly wires and cables ran from the chest of the human representation to it's head; it's eyes were replaced with Optics, and it's left hand had been removed.
"... and I began to think of cybernetics. I researched one of M- One of the first Megatrons plans, and I found something developed by a Dr Arkevil."
Fractyl took a remote control and amended some of the screens to show Map co-ordinates, marked with a variety of coloured X's.
"If we were to use something similar to the transmetal process with a selection of human subjects, we could establish a workforce to mine and transport Energon."
Fractly then turned to Megatron, and pulled out a printout of some further Cybernetic attachments, and walked over to give them to his commander.
"As a security measure, we could add a simple bomb with a tamper trip switch. If a Maximal was to rescue one of the Cyber-humans, then... boom."

Megatron grinned.

DBF
2006-11-14, 10:47 AM
Scourge shrugged his shoulders at Snappers question.
"Talk to the ant: he's been here longer than me."

Skyshadow looked to Transquito and Injector.
"Brilliant! The three of us should have no trouble locating this rogue Rampage. Of course, seeing him fight the Maximal leader Primal, I fear the three of us would be hard pressed to fight him."

He turned to Transquito with a grin. "Of the three of us, you're the best qualified to find Rampage. I will ensure that he does not see us till we want him to. When we do approach him... We will all be needed if he decides to take offence."

tahukanuva
2006-11-14, 08:16 PM
Buzzsaw walked along behind Waspinator, "My name's Buzzsaw by the way, and this one here is Kit," he said, purely to break the silence in the hallway.
-------------------------------------------

"Scrapmetal" turned to Megatron, "And what of me, oh mighty one?"

verytired
2006-11-15, 12:44 PM
Megatron grunted as Manterror made his enquirie.
"Scrapmetal; hmmm, what shall I do with you? Stay here: what Fractyl is suggesting is intriguing and we may have need of a flyer."
Megatron turned to the Holo-projection once more.
"I like the way you are thinking Fractyl, yeesss. Sadly, that's where my appreciation ends. Your idea is sound, but your lack of experise extends from Genetics to Cybernetics: this is shoddy at best. I will look over this school project of yours and make the necessary amendments."
Fractyl's face dropped as Megatron dismissed his hard work; he bowed his head, and took a respectful step back muttering "As you say, Megatron."
Megatron gave a giggle as he squeeked his rubber ducky, then turned to the Infiltrator.
"Ravage: whilst we refine this plan, I think we should keep the Maximals busy; yeesss, distract them with decoys and diversions. What can you recomend?"

Rollerdash
2006-11-15, 02:15 PM
*Transqueto turned to Shyshadow loading his sniper rifle*

"Awww don't worry, some high powered energy darts should subdue him. Then again, I've never dealt with something that had been genetically altered."

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~**~

*Cybershark nodded at Primal's speech. *

"Thing is, if we do contact Cybertron, It should at this time be under Deception control? Who’s to say we wont bring the Deceptions here?"

Warcry
2006-11-16, 05:25 AM
Throne Room, Predacon HQ

Ravage pondered that for a moment.

"I can think of two possibilities," the spy told Megatron. "The flying island detonated with authority, but there's bound to be large chunks of it lying all around the landscape not all that far away. If you sent a team to try and salvage any technology that was still in one piece, the Maximals would be sure to respond. Any Vok equipment we could bring back would be a bonus."

He shrugged.

"Either that or I could just walk right into the Ark and try to convince the Maximals I'm on their side. They'd probably lock me up, but there's nowhere on that ship I can't escape from. After all, I'd snuck in and out of it dozens of times in the twenty years I was stranded on this planet with the original Megatron."

Ravage strongly doubted the current Megatron would take him up on the second offer. After all, a lesser Predacon in his position might actually try to form a pact with the Maximals if he got the chance.

Probably for the best, he mused. I should probably stay as far away from my dormant past self as I can manage.

verytired
2006-11-16, 02:49 PM
Megatron grinned.
"You're first suggestion is excellent Ravage: we should save the second for more desperate times, yeesss. There are too many unknown quantities in Primals army at present: we have no idea how they'd react to you.
Once the others have been repaired and the ship is secured... in as much as the Darksyde can be... We will mount the salvage operation. Scrapmetal: you can help us with the foundations for Fractyls plan whilst I iron out the kinks in it. We may need some humans to... work on, yeesss."

DBF
2006-11-16, 03:06 PM
Skyshadow grinned as he walked alongside Injector and Transquito.
"Capital! He shall prove no match for the three of us!"

tahukanuva
2006-11-16, 08:13 PM
Manterror turned back to Megatron, "So, you want me to gather some of the little meat-bags for your project? I'd be delighted."

Brave Maximus
2006-11-17, 07:12 PM
Longrack looked over at Cybershark:

"Well, hopefully the Axalon's Trans-warp comm arry survived. If not, then we have problems.

"As for the Decepticons - if the Ark is here, it means that Cybertron is entering the Great Shutdown. The top echilon of Decepticon warriors are in stasis on this ship and in the Nemesis. Cybertron doesn't have the capacity to send out anymore inter-stellar ships right now - and won't for another few million years, when Megatron starts sending Energon back to Cybertron. So fortunatly, we don't have to worry about that."

Thinking for a moment:

"Which is a very good thing - the time-storm from that would be.... bad"

Those last few words caused Moon's ears to pick up. But Longrack continued:

"If the Maximal Elders haven't come looking for us - has there been any contact from the Predicons? I'm sure the Council will publicly denouce Megatron for his actions and may even send someone to cover it up - just to keep their terrorist support quiet. While the Predicons might try and wipe us out as well, if we're ready, we could commendeer their ship and get home..."

BlueSkids
2006-11-17, 10:46 PM
Maximal bridge

" Conquer the Predacon ship? " said Depth Charge, turning at Long Rack's suggestion. " It means we should kill the Predacons to do such a thing... I like it, but I really doubt that crap is still flyable, though... "

Ravage
2006-11-18, 04:56 AM
Inferno nodded.

"We start now. What systems do we need to add to the colony to protect it from the invaders?" He asked the group.

Waspinator lead his group to the CR chambers.

"Here is Waspinator gets fixed up." He said pointing to the CR units.

"I am taking this one in a few hours you should be find depending on your level of damage." He buzzed stepping in he said and waited to the others to find a chamber before activating his.

God Jinrai
2006-11-18, 05:57 AM
Primal listened silently but spoke up after depth-charge finished.

"Salvaging the Darkside would be a mistake... it'd be like trying to turn unicron's body into a new vessle for Primus. too many unknown variables, and while the base systems may be the same, who knows what sort of nasty surprises could be inside that thing. Our priorty is, as ever, the Ark."

Primal looked over to longrack.

"The only contact any of us have recieved, aside from depthcharge here is Ravage.... and..." Primal shuddered at the mere thought of repeating that name... especially with the unconscious, stasis locked real deal sealed up in the Ark... "...and.... Starscream. His... spark took posession of Waspinator at a point... though I must admit, I never knew sparks were capable of traversing back through time... that poses an interesting thought indeed....."

Primal begain to muse silently to himself.

verytired
2006-11-18, 10:28 AM
Megatron grinned back at the eager Manterror.
"Indeed Scrapmetal: once there is a sufficient distraction from our "Salvage" party, we will send you out to acquisition some Humans, yeesss."
Taking out his mecha loofah, Megatron began to scrub his left foot, as he directed his attention to Ravage again:
"As for that, if the Maximals are unaware of your survival, I think it would be best for you to stay out of sight: You can accompany the mission, but you should use your talents and keep your survival a secret: I do not want to lose such a strategic advantage so soon."

Warcry
2006-11-20, 05:52 AM
Throne Room, Predacon HQ

Ravage nodded gravely.

"Not a problem," he told Megatron. "If I can sneak past your security grids, a Maximal battle team wouldn't have a hope of detecting me until I want them to."

Bridge, Maximal HQ

Silverbolt strode into the midst of the group of Maximals surrounding Primal.

"My appoligies, sir," he said. "I would have come immediately, but I thought it unwise to give Black Arachnia free run of the Ark. The temptress is secured in a CR chamber for now, but I have no doubt she has set her mind to mischief."

Reflector
2006-11-20, 08:25 PM

Snapper grinned at Inferno mischievously. No better opportunity to show off his expertise than that.

"I snuck in he'uh jus' now, an' I can tell ya first t'ings first ya gotta get dem infer-red sensa's up ta snuff. I had a slip an' still got away wit' it."

God Jinrai
2006-11-21, 02:07 AM
had primal actual eyes, he would have rolled them.

"I suppose it would be better having her sealed in a stasis pod... though frankly, I still have my doubts about trusting her."

Ravage
2006-11-21, 04:36 AM
Inferno nodded.

"Then I assume you have the knowledge to construct the devices needed?" He asked Snapper.

Brave Maximus
2006-11-21, 05:49 AM
"Well, we have a couple of problems then Primal." Longrack said after a few moments of thought:

"I, for one, would like to get back to exploring and then back to Cybertron sometime before we get caught up in the Great War. But in order to preserve the Timeline and our existence, we need to eliminate the Predicon threat. We also need to contact the Maximal Imperium and let them know what we've found, so they can prevent any other would-be Predicon Dictators from coming back here and supporting Megatron...... or worse."

Tapping a few key commands on the center holographic display - allowing it to access his memory:

"I picked up 5 newly awakend Predicon Signatures, which means they've been re-enforced from before this whole fiasco. The Ark is very well fortified, thanks to your effort - but we also need to go on the offensive, because I know the Preds aren't just sitting there throwing an energon-cake party for their new arrivals."

Reflector
2006-11-21, 06:50 PM

Snapper shrugged at Inferno. In fact, he was reasonably skilled in the workings of detection devices, but he didn't want to seem more knowledgable than he needed.

"I taken a couple 'em apaht in my day. Kin'a coul' prob'ly slap a few tagetha, fine tune 'em, 'f I coul' get at some pahts."

BlueSkids
2006-11-21, 11:35 PM
Maximal bridge

Depth Charge looked at Long Rack, and nodded in approval.

" Yes, yes... we must attack the predacons Primal, now it's our turn. But we need to deal with Rampage first. If we destroy that twisted monstruosity, we'll be able of defeating Megatron with ease, and the Ark will be safe. "

God Jinrai
2006-11-22, 12:57 AM
"..and take out dinobot along with him." primal spoke flatly, even grimly.

"I'd like to think we could come up with another way.. some means to return dinobot's spark to this body he's now inhabiting... or at least his memories inhabit.... I suppose we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it."

Primal paused, seeming to be in a contemplative state...

"The only problem with going on the offensive is that if we push as hard as I know a lot of you WANT to push, the ark may well be left defenseless. Believe me, I'd love nothing more than to just cut this problem off at the root, and then yank the roots themselves from the earth, but I think deep down, that's not how it's going to work. Because simply put... it's not what Prime would've done."

Rollerdash
2006-11-22, 02:30 AM
*Cybershark nodded his head.*

"Actually I've been thinking. Why don't we attack, I don’t think we have anything to worry about. Look at it like this, If we are here, IN the past, that means the Autobots won doesn’t it?"

"I mean, I've read all about the great war. The Autobots won, That means what ever we do here has already happened, we go back and the time line repeats it's self."

*Cybershark turned to Primal*

"And as for Dinobot, Couldn't you use the Matrix? You did before, technically I'm of Deciptcon decent so I don't know much about its power. But is it a possibility?"

BlueSkids
2006-11-22, 11:45 PM
Maximal bridge

" So we couldn't take the risk of attacking the Predacon ship because they could attack a defenseless Ark in return... " thought Depth Charge.

The bounty hunter listened to Cybershark's ideas, but he was only half-focused on his friend talk. He was trying to find the solution in to the Beast Wars balance of power.

" If we try a sabotage? " he thought loudly. " I mean, do we actually have a good saboteur in our recently expanded team? Or maybe Dinobot could help us to infiltrate inside the Darksyde and blow it out from the inside. Primal, the use of a small team wouldn't jeopardise the Ark defenses. "

Heinrad
2006-11-23, 12:56 AM
Maximal Base, Meeting:

Dinobot: -listening to it all-

Rattrap: "Sneakin' in's gonna be kinda hard, guys. Rememba, da Preds salvaged Sentinel from da rest of da Axalon's wreckage. I got a feelin' dey ain't left our IFF sigs in dere."

Dinobot: "If you do destroy Rampage, I will not die."

Rattrap: "What will it do ta you?"

Dinobot: -shrugs- "I..... do not know."

Rattrap: -thinking for a moment- "I t'ink I got a idea. We beat da slag outta King Crabby an' stuff him in a stasis pod. Keep him outta action. Dat way, Choppaface don't have ta find out what'll happen if da regeneratin' crustacian does kick da bucket, Fish-boy gets ta woik out his aggrivation out, an' da Preds lose a lotta firepower."

Dinobot: "Surprisingly, a sound idea, vermin."

Rattrap: "'Course it is. I came up wit' it, didn't I?"

Dinobot: "There is one small problem with it, however. We lack a stasis pod big enough for him."

Rattrap: "Hey, I'm just da ideas 'bot."

BlueSkids
2006-11-23, 10:13 PM
Maximal bridge

Wolfang rised his head, looking first at Dinobot then at Long Rack.

" Excuse me, XO " asked the hunter, " you carried a lot of pods from the Flying Island... do you think you could use the stasis poda to build a bigger one? "

Ravage
2006-11-24, 04:57 AM
Inferno nodded and looked at Snapper and started to walk.

"Follow me, the colony has storage that may have the parts we require." He said walking to once of the Predacon's base many storage rooms.

*BTW what was the Predacon ship called, I keep getting it confused with the Nemesis.*

tahukanuva
2006-11-24, 04:31 PM
Buzzsaw set Kit into a CR chamber before stepping into one himself.
----------------------

Manterror grinned, "Well then, I'm looking forward to it."

God Jinrai
2006-11-24, 07:13 PM
"interesting though on the stasis pod, rattrap... but since you mentioned sentinel... I think I just might have an idea. I'll need rhinox to do the calculations to be certain.. but... what would you say if I told you we might be able to turn the darkside in the predacons' worst nightmare"

Primal had a wry grin on his face. to himself he thought...

"It's our own security system. no matter how many modifications megatron may have had done on it, at the core, it is STILL sentinel... and anything maximal built ALWAYS has a failsafe."

Warcry
2006-11-25, 05:55 AM
Meeting, Maximal HQ

Silverbolt turned to face Primal.

"If our technical staff believe they can contrive something to contain the Predacon monstrocity, sir, then I believe I should set out to track him as soon as possible. With adequate backup, of course. The trail he left after the battle will still be fresh, and if Rampage's previous behaviour is any indication he'll crawl into a dank hole to lick his wounds before returning to his foul master. We may be able to catch him unawares."

(OOC: We're without a Rhinox since Six left, but the staff'll NPC him if we're in dire straits for a techie. :))

Heinrad
2006-11-26, 02:41 AM
Meeting, Maximal HQ:

Rattrap: "I hate ta point it out, Boss Monkey, but gettin' inta da Pred base ta use anyt'ing we got in Sentinel's programmin' ain't gonna be easy. In fact, goin' afta Rampage armed wit' nothin' but a toothpick'd have a betta success rate. Rememba da last time we had ta try ta gain access ta Sentinel when Sentinel didn't like us? I'M da one who fixed it, an' I nearly got my pelt poimanently poifarated because of it."

Dinobot: "You are the one who caused the problem."

Rattrap: "Dat's not da point, Choppaface. Rhinox made sure da defense systems wouldn't kill. At da early stages, anyway. I'm bettin' Megajoik ain't so cuddly." -shrugs- "Dat bein' said, we got all da deflecta power we'll ev'a need back dere." -hooking a thumb back towards the Ark- "Much as I hate ta be da diplomatic one, why don't we ask da sneaky ball'o legs if she'd be willin' ta unlock da Ark's shield controls so we could surround da volcano wit' shields?"

Dinobot: -looks over at Silverbolt- "I will go with you."

God Jinrai
2006-11-26, 03:55 AM
" There's one problem with that, Rattrap. If we bring the ark's shields online, explain to me how we're going to maintain power to them without bringing the entire ship's main systems online. if we were to do that, it's entirely possible that the reformatting systems might come online, and the autobots and the decepticons would awaken NOW instead of in 20th century earth. Second, how would we maintain that power to the shields? Certainly, we could bring the ship's reactor online, but to extend the shields this far out? That may require more energy than we can provide, much less afford... that is.. shy of tapping the volcano itself for heat energy."

Primal looked over to Silverbolt

"If you're going to hunt down rampage, then make sure you take depth-charge along. If anyone knows how to take X down.. it's gonna be him. I think we'll have sufficient firepower here in the event an attack comes. but BE Careful. Rampage is as much a psychological monster as he is a physical one. You CANNOT afford to let him get to you. show him any weakness... any possible chink that he can exploit, and you may be in worse trouble than going after the darkside."

primal quieted for a moment, turning to examine a console.

"Alright... With DepthCharge, Silverbolt and Dinobot gone, I need two 'bots to handle sentry duty. Wolfang, Ramulus and AirHammer. if you don't have any objections, I'd ask that you aquaint yourselves with the external defenses. You'll need to learn how to use the "new" defenses sooner or later, and better sooner than later. Rattrap, give them a hand with that. Cheetor, Tigatron, Longrack, come with me. I want to check on our ..guest. and in addition, I want to take another look at something inside the ark."

Warcry
2006-11-26, 07:03 AM
Meeting, Maximal HQ

Silverbolt nodded gravely to Primal. "I know of what you speak, sir. The creature his had me in his grasp once before. I won't make the same mistakes twice."

Glancing from Dinobot to Depth Charge, he nodded again. This is as it should be. If any of us are honour-bound to defeat Rampage, it is them.

"Shall we depart?"

BlueSkids
2006-11-26, 10:44 AM
Meeting, Maximal HQ

Depth Charge left his corner on the room bottom wall and stepped forward, moving his bulk towards the exit.

" We must leave now, before Rampage decides to return to Megatron again " he said to Silverbolt and Dinobot.

The bounty hunter headed towards the volcano exit without waiting for his two mission comrades.

Wolfang, for his part, nodded to Primal. " I'll glad to be in defense duty" he said, maximizing into wolf-mode.

" But I would prefer to patrol the outer perimeter, sir " he added.

Moving swiftly, he aproached Rattrap.

" Well friend, is there anything I must know about the defenses before the Preds decide to attack us again? " he asked, moving his tail.

Warcry
2006-11-27, 06:30 AM
Meeting, Maximal HQ

"I concur," Silverbolt told Depth Charge. The Fuzor strode off behind his larger teammate, trusting that Dinobot would follow along behind.

When they arrived at the main hatch, Silverbolt transformed to beast mode and began to sniff, making sure he had Rampage's scent locked into his olfactory processors.

verytired
2006-11-27, 12:18 PM
Megatron stood from his jacuzzi and activated the blow dry systems from the ceiling.
"Excellent. Whilst Skyshadow, Injector and Transquito hunt for Rampage, you, Ravage, can take Inferno, Waspinator, Quickstrike and Scourge with you to examine whats left of the island. I will stay here and work on the Cyberman project with Fractyl: the others will be here for emergencies."
Megatron wandered over to the main computer decks in the front of bridge, and turned to Ravage, expectantly.

BlueSkids
2006-11-27, 11:55 PM
Maximal base, outside

Depth Charge stood behind Silverbolt, nodding with approval at the fuzor tracker skills and no-nonsense all-business attitude.

" Rampage is a wicked beast " he said in a low voice, " he will be hiding in a wet and dark hole, probably a cave under the ground. Will your olfactory sensors be capable of tracking his stink into the subsoil? "

Heinrad
2006-11-28, 04:01 AM
Maximal Base, Outside:

Dinobot: -transforms to dino mode, following-

Maximal Base, Interior:

Rattrap: -leads Wolfang over to the monitors- "Dese are da screens dat let us look outside." -points to a button- "Hit dat, an' it'll bring da autoguns from standby ta online." -points at a set of joysticks- "Hit da button over da joysticks, an' da autoguns'll go ta manual control."

Warcry
2006-11-29, 05:05 AM
Mount St. Hillary

Silverbolt sniffed the air for a few seconds, leading his teammates through the rocky mountainside, before he replied.

"They should be able to," he told Depth Charge. "Among other things, my olfactory sensors can pick up the unique pattern in each Transformer's Energon exhaust. Even if the regular smells of his body are lost in the depths, I can track him that way."

His optics glanced backwards for a moment. "And if that fails, then we have Dinobot to fall back on. I imagine having half of the monstrocity's spark might give him some insight into his movements."

Throne Room, Predacon HQ

"As you wish," Ravage nodded gamely.

Activating his comm circuits, he contacted the troops that Megatron had assigned to him. "Inferno, Waspinator, Quickstrike and Scourge, meet me at the base entrance as soon as you can. Your master has tasked us with a salvage mission."

Brave Maximus
2006-11-29, 05:56 AM
Longrack continued to work on the schematics in his head. It really wasn't his area of expertise - he was here for other reasons.

"A moment, if I may:

"I'll need Rhinox to double check, but yeah, we can use those stasis pods to construct something big enough to contain Protoform X. My concerns are with security and power....."

Looking at the teams as they were deviding:

"Sir, I'd like to go along to hunt and observe Protoform X, to make sure that our security is enough."

Ravage
2006-11-29, 04:01 PM
Inferno looked over at Snapper.

"It seems the loyalty has another mission for the colony." He said showing him the storage room.

"Everything you need should be in here." He said exiting and looking for Ravage.

Waspinator buzzed as the CR chamber opened.

"Sure Waspinator get fixed and Black-Cat-Bot has a mission for me." He buzzed getting up and and starting for the meeting point.

tahukanuva
2006-11-29, 08:33 PM
(ooc- What happened to Scout? I guess I'll take Kit for a little while.)

Buzzsaw stepped out of the CR chamber about the same time Kit did. "You feeling better?"

The small fox turned, "Yeah, you?"

"Feeling pretty good," he said, starting towards the door, "best get back to the throne room."
-----------------------------------------

Manterror turned towards Megatron, "When do you want me to start, oh mighty one?"

BlueSkids
2006-11-29, 11:15 PM
Mount St.Hillary

" I hope so " said Depth Charge, looking from Silverbolt to Dinobot.

He transformed into his aerial cruiser mode and waited for the moment the fuzor or Dinobot found Rampage's track.

---

Maximal base

Wolfang nodded as Rattrap explained how to use the defence system.

" And what kind of ammo are used by the guns? " asked the hunter, rising his ears in curiosity.

God Jinrai
2006-11-30, 01:29 AM
"Very well then, longrack. get moving."

Primal let an audible sigh out, turning toward the ark, starting down the ramp from the remains of the axalon's bridge

Brave Maximus
2006-11-30, 02:30 AM
Longrack turned and headed out of the bridge at a run. On his way, he opened up his comm, a mouth-piece extending up from his chin armour and an antenna from the ear-piece armour:

"Depthcharge, I'm en-route to your location and will be accompanying you, please hold until I arrive."

Changing comm channels:

"Rhinox, this is Longrack. We've got a few spare stasis pods at the base entrance. Please check them out and tell me if they can be used to create a pod big enough to handle Protoform X. Let me know as soon as you do."

He made it to the doors and opened them, spotting Depthcharge and team.

DBF
2006-11-30, 12:13 PM
Scourge sighed, and followed Inferno back to the Throne room: it seemed the boss here didn't know what he was doing already.

Exiting the Predacon base
Skyshadow lead Transquito and Injector out of the base, and once outside, transformed.
"Skyshadow; Beast Mode!" he cried, and transformed with as much Gusto and Grandeur as he could muster.
"Come my fellows: let us find the errant predacon, and bring him to our master!"
And with that, he took off to the skys, hoping Transquito would be able to find Rampage...

Reflector
2006-12-01, 02:52 AM
Predacon HQ: Storage Room

Snapper watched Inferno disappear, and when silence had set in, he glanced around the storage room with developing glee.

This 's rich... Jus' me! Free slaggin' rein!

Unfortunately, that also meant he was the only one responsible for getting it done right. Still riding the ego boost of defeating Ravage in stealth maneuvers, Snapper confidently strode to a shelving unit and began picking through electronic parts, gathering photodiodes, circuitboards, and testing equipment.

Rollerdash
2006-12-01, 08:32 PM
*Transqueto transformed and folowded Skyshadow*

"So, how to you plan on geting him back here? I can drain his energy, but in order for me to do that I need to get on top of him. I don't know much about X, but I've hered the stories."

BlueSkids
2006-12-01, 11:40 PM
Mount St Hilllary

" Silverbolt, wait a sec, Long Rack is gonna join us " informed Depth Charge, after receiving the XO's call.

Warcry
2006-12-02, 04:24 AM
Entrance, Predacon HQ

Ravage stalked up to the base's main egress, crossed his arms, and waited for his minions to show. He settled comfortably into the shadows, idly curious about whether any of the other Predacons would be observant enough to notice him.

Mount St. Hillary

Silverbolt let out a small growl from the back of his throat, but stopped short as Depth Charge asked. Shaking his head a bit to clear out the feral instincts that took over when he was on the hunt, the Fuzor said, "Very well. But I hope he can run quickly. We can't afford to check our pace if we want to catch Rampage unawares."

verytired
2006-12-02, 10:07 AM
Megatron continued to look over the Cyberman blueprints with Fractyl: the geochemists inexperience with cybernetics and biology shone through at every point, but the heart of the design was flawless.
A concern struck him.
"Fractly," he began cautiously, "I can see no reference to Cog technology within these designs."
Fractyl looked up from the map he had drawn up, and furrowed his brow.
"No, lord Megatron, there aren't any."
"Good, good. So there's no possibility these humans will transform into Heads or anything?"
Fractyl turned and looked straight at Megatron, who had not turned during his question. The geochemist was very confused now.
"No, my lord, no heads."
"Good, good, just checking."
"Do you want heads?"
"By the pit no! Lets make that clear, no heads, guns or engines!"
"What?!"
"Get back to work Fractyl."

DBF
2006-12-02, 10:39 AM
Skyshadow pulled back till he was alongside Transquito:
"You concentrate on using your talents to find X: I will deliberate on the plan to bring him back. Injector and I will be key in subdueing him whilst you drain him."
After that we will be lucky enough to function, he thought honestly. He pulled behind Transquito and alongside Injector.
"Have you anything to add?"

Reflector
2006-12-05, 06:21 PM

Those listening from a distance could hear the echos of acrimonious muttering, interrupted occasionally by a loud swear and the clang of a cycledriver hitting the floor. Every now and again there would be a terrible crash, and an observer would find Snapper on his back at the base of a fallen ladder with tools and parts scattered about him. He always made certain to collect himself quickly in case anyone showed up, but he still was not happy about doing grunt work.

Warcry
2006-12-06, 05:27 AM
Tech Bay, Maximal Base

(OOC: NPC duty it is...I have utterly no idea how to play the guy, so please bear with me.)

"Consider it done," Rhinox replied to Longrack.

Grabbing a tray of tools from the counter, the bulky Maximal headed for the main entrance.

Brave Maximus
2006-12-06, 07:29 AM
Longrack skidded to a halt near the group of maximals tasked with capturing Protoform X. His rollers retrackted into his feet and he strode over to Depth Charge:

"Do we have a trail yet?"

Inside the Maximal Base

Moon looked around as everone went off to their duties. An evil glint came in his eye as he rolled the bearing away:

"It seems they've left me alone......"

DBF
2006-12-08, 12:18 PM
(OOC Bombshell apparently isn't playing anymore... So, Skyshadow and Transquito are in a bit of a bind. For now, just pretend I didn't say anything to Injector: he never said anything back after all.)

Skyshadow matched speeds with Transquito: Together, they could find X, Surprise him, and once he was subdued drain him of energy. They lacked the raw power to subdue the monster though.

BlueSkids
2006-12-08, 11:05 PM
Mount St Hillary

" It seems so ", replied Depth Charge, turning to look at Longrack. " But we're not sure if you will be able to follow us. I think we're faster than you, Longrack. "

Warcry
2006-12-09, 06:45 AM
(OOC: I've updated and cleaned out the taken/available character thread. It's been a while, though, so I might have missed someone. Lemme know if I forgot your characters, OK?)

Entrance, Predacon HQ

Had Ravage been a less-patient being, he would have drummed his fingers as he waited for his minions to arrive. But being that he was Ravage, he spent the time carefully crafting a plan of action for the recovery operation.

Much Vok technology is compatable with our own technology, he thought. The existance of Transmetals and Fuzors is proof positive of that. With suitable modifications, anything we recover should be able to integrate with the Darksyde's systems. Or our own, should the need arise.

Brave Maximus
2006-12-09, 07:35 AM
Longrack looked at the floating Transmetal:

"Well, Depth Charge, you can always give me a lift"

BlueSkids
2006-12-11, 10:40 PM
Mount St Hillary

Frowning and muttering inside his alternate vehicular mode, Depth Charge landed infront of Long Rack.

" Ok XO, get up! " he snapped. " Silverbolt, do you have a clear trail? We are ready to start the hunt. "

Warcry
2006-12-12, 06:44 AM
Mount St. Hillary

"I do indeed," Silverbolt told Depth Charge. "Come. Every second we waste is one more in which the abomination can regenerate."

With a single thrust of his powerful wings, Silverbolt took to the skies and began to follow Rampage's trail.

Uh...wherever Skyshadow and Transquito are...

(OOC: Because Brave was nice enough to volunteer to take Rhinox off my hands, I'll supply some extra Predaconishness. So I'm siezing Tarantulas for a while. I mean, someone's got to play the poor SOB, right?)

Crawling into the cover provided by a pile of rocks, Tarantulas watched the pair of unfamiliar Predacons fly by overhead.

Interesting, this. Megatron is letting his new pets out to play unsupervised. Maybe this is worth watching...

Once the other Predacons had safely passed, Tarantulas crawled out of his cover, transformed to his vehicular transport mode, and started to follow them. The Transmetal spider considered laughing maniacally, but thought better of it at the last second when he realized it would tip off his quarry.

God Jinrai
2006-12-13, 12:26 AM
Primal arrived at his destination. at the base of the command post was the area for the CR Chambers, and an area that would eventually serve as a brig, if it ever came to it.

Primal came up to the chamber that was still closed, keying in the sequence to undo the safety interlock, and allow it to open.

Crossing his arms, primal stood there, waiting.

"I think we have some things to discuss, Black Arachnia."

Aero Blade
2006-12-13, 01:23 AM
Black Arachnia had been bored for a long while waiting in the stasis pod, so for the sake of having nothing to do she settled in as though she was relaxing and as content as could be locked in the pod. When the pod was finally openned, she only activated one optic, glancing out to see who it was.

Wonderful. Primal.
She took a moment more to investigate the rest of the area, but much to her dissapointment and agitation, the one who had put her there, Silverbolt, was no-where to be seen.

Not much in the mood to deal with the Maximal leader without Silverbolt to be there to keep an eye on him, Black Arachnia didn't spare him a single word - merely in the blink of an eye seizing the pod door and slamming it shut again, sealing herself in again.

God Jinrai
2006-12-13, 02:33 AM
Primal sighed as the chamber's door slammed shut.

" Look... I can admit that you and I have rarely seen eye to eye. But the only way things are going to be cleared up is if we talk. I'm not here to ask why you do what you're doing... why you're here... or what you're planning. "

primal's face softened slightly.

" All I want is to know your intent... if you truly are even half the femme silverbolt seems to think you are, you could spare me that."

Primal's optics dimmed slightly, waiting for a response.

verytired
2006-12-13, 12:16 PM
Megatron pushed back from the computer screen on his hover chair, mentally fatigued. He turned to Fractyl; the Geochemist was clearly struggling with any and all the concepts that they were working with concerning the Cyberman process.
"Fratcyl, you should join Ravages team: your skills might have some relevance when searching the floating rock. Your project has clearly gotten beyond you, yeesss." he said this with a sneer of a grin.
Fractyl stared at his leader with a face of shock, fighting the urge to reply, as he was too hurt by Megatrons comments to do so without embarasment. He stood from his chair sulkily, transformed and swooped down the hallways, hoping to miss the mission.

Megatron opened a communication to Ravage:
"I am sending Fractyl with you: his skills as a Geochemist may help answering any questions about the floating rock which may appear... prudent, yeesss."

Warcry
2006-12-14, 04:41 AM
Entrance, Predacon HQ

"Splendid," Ravage told Megatron dryly. "I'm sure he'll prove useful. Assuming he can find his way to the door in a timely manner, he'll already be better than the rest of the minions you assigned me."

Heinrad
2006-12-14, 04:33 PM
Exterior, Mount St. Hillary:

Dinobot: -transforms to dino mode, lopes after Silverbolt-

Interior, Mout St. Hillary:

Rattrap: "Long as everyt'ing's woikin', Wolfang, da autoguns fire high speed, high powa concentrated energy bolts. We got sola collecta's up around da rim a'da volcano, an' a backup generata pullin' t'ermal energy from da lava pit."

Aero Blade
2006-12-16, 01:27 AM
Black Arachnia for the moment just stayed inside the pod, contemplating the situation. She would've prefered just to simple brush Primal off, but he wasn't making it too easy with being so polite...

"So, you want to talk," Black Arachnia said from inside the pod, making sure to raise her voice enough that Primal would be able to hear without the door having to be openned. "Why the change? You weren't too interested in what I had to say earlier, just wanted to snag me in a trap. Think I'll cooperate more with seemingly being cornered?"

God Jinrai
2006-12-17, 09:27 PM
"I won't pretend that I hadn't made a mistake earlier. Considering your... changing alliegances, at the time, I felt I couldn't take the chance of just allowing you to roam... But I'm willing to listen now. Things have... calmed down some around here... and my head is a fair deal clearer. Are you willing to give me the benefit of the doubt... if only this once?"

Primal's face remained impassive, not showing any change in emotion, just remaining a neutral face

Aero Blade
2006-12-18, 12:50 AM
"Well then, why don't we just make this easy and put it in terms the both of us can understand," Black Arachnia said calmly to Primal from inside the CR Chamber, then turning into a sharper, business tone. "What's in it for me to cooperate with you?"

God Jinrai
2006-12-18, 02:28 AM
Primal sighed, shaking his head.

"I See you're still only interested in your own personal gain.. though were I in your position, I suppose trying to get the most out of my situation wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll say this then: with me, your only worries will be whether you're going to stab us in the back... or hurt silverbolt. Going back to megatron, I'd wager you'd have to worry about being blown away the moment you set foot into the darkside. I realize the "bad girl" image is your thing... I'm only asking for a little more reasonable take on that. I've seen what you're capable, of, Black Arachnia. Most wouldn't dare trust you. This once... I'm willing to overlook everything. And give you a shot. a clean slate. what say you?"

tahukanuva
2006-12-18, 04:43 AM
Manterror turned to Megatron, "Does this mean the human hunt's cancelled?", he asked with genuine disappointment.

verytired
2006-12-18, 12:08 PM
Megatron smiled, and replied to Manterror:
"On the contrary, once the salvage mission is underway, I will be counting on you to expediently capture some... samples, yeesss. We need to ensure the Maximals are distracted though. I cannot spare any soldiers to assist you, so you will need to use every oppurtunity to avoid conflict and ensure a succesful mission."

Aero Blade
2006-12-19, 04:59 AM
"Sounds boring," Black Arachnia replied in a deadpan tone. "But against the opposing option of likely being shot once the door is next openned I doubt there's much choice left in the matter...."

Warcry
2006-12-19, 05:16 AM
Mount St. Hillary (and beyond)

Silverbolt led the team down the side of the mountain, into the pine forest to the north. After passing through the deepest bush, he began to loop west. The forest receded and they entered a rocky wasteland.

"Be on your guard," he told the rest of the hunting party. "We have entered Predacon territory."

(OOC: If you're interested in the goings-on on Cybertron, check out this thread (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37552). :))

Heinrad
2006-12-19, 06:04 AM
Wilderness:

Dinobot: -still loping along- "Glorious battle....."

Brave Maximus
2006-12-19, 11:55 AM
Longrack nods his appreciation to Depth Charge and swings up and onto his back, holding onto his dorsal fin for stablization. At Dinobot's words, the missile launchers on his back locked two missiles into place and he could feel the combat knife in it's sheath.

Looking down at Depth Charge, he asked:

"These guys have faced Protoform X, haven't they?"

Maximal Base

Being largely ignored, Moon sat himself down at the console and started reading up on the history of what had happened already.

Rhinox made his way down to the base entrance and looked at the heeps of dripping wet Stasis Pods left by some of the new maximal's arrival.

Shaking his head, he hefted one under his arm and then a second over his other shoulder. He grimmaced as water rolled out and down his back......

DBF
2006-12-19, 03:09 PM
Skyshadow had been following Transquito pensively: he was there only hope in finding Rampage, but he hadn't said anything in the last few minutes: could it be that the trail had gone cold?
"Transquito, how is the tracking going? If you are having difficulty, then I can radio back to Megatron and ask for further support to meet with us? Are you up to the task?"

(OOC I really hope Rollerdash is still playing... I aint looking for Rampage with just Skyshadow!)

God Jinrai
2006-12-20, 12:07 AM
Primal uncrossed his arms, and stared in silence at the pod's window section, as if staring into the inner programing of the femme-fatale.

"Then we have an agreement. I would say "welcome aboard", but I doubt it would count for anything. when you're ready to come out of there, I'd like a second opinion on a few matters"

BlueSkids
2006-12-20, 12:31 AM
The hunt

Depth Charge, in his aerial cruiser mode and with Long Rack on his back, was following Silverbolt.

" Yes they have. And myself, a lot of times. I warn you XO, fighting Rampage is like nothing you could have face it before. "

Inside his alt mode, Depth Charge's optics flashed in rage.

" I'll take my revenge X, no matter the way " he thought.

Aero Blade
2006-12-20, 01:06 AM
"Depends on the matters," Black Arachnia answered in a ever-bored tone. Primal was getting a bit too cheery for her tastes on the matter, so just to remind him that she wasn't there necessarily by her own cooperation, she openned the door with a good swift kick, hoping to at least startle him since she wagered he'd likely avoid it.

God Jinrai
2006-12-21, 01:58 AM
Primal caught didn't budge.. the capsule lid flying out at him, only to be caught... and slightly bent in his massive hand.

"let's start with the ark then." he said impassively, taking a neutral, almost cold tone.

" Despite the fact that it would be best to keep it sealed, there is one matter I want to attend to... that requries entry to the ship."

Ravage
2006-12-21, 05:23 AM
Waspinator and Inferno met up in the halls and then looked around for Ravage.

"So where is Blackcat-bot!?" Wapinator asked Inferno.

"I do not know but the Queen commands we seek him, he must be in the colony somewhere." He said as the two looked for their partner on their next mission.

Rollerdash
2006-12-22, 12:20 AM
(ooc: ugh sorry, I'm still here between x-mas and my bro hogging the comp I haven’t been able to post much.)

*Transqueto slowed down and flew beside Skyshadow.*

"I think I've been able to narrow it down to a mountain area over there."

Aero Blade
2006-12-22, 02:18 AM
"Hah. No way." Black Arachnia answered, returning to her typical mood. She sauntered past Primal, back out into the open room finally now that she was repaired. "You can ask about whatever you like, but that's one thing you're not getting, so don't bother."

Warcry
2006-12-22, 07:18 AM
Main Entry, Predacon HQ

Ravage stood in the shadows watching with a irritated look on his feline face as Inferno and Waspinator wandered in his direction.

Don't be too hard on them, the spy reminded himself. There's a reason why the Council considers them outcasts. Be patient. They will learn.

"Here," he called softly to the other two Predacons. "We await Scourge and Fractyl."

The Wilderness

Catching sight of a large mountainous ridge, Silverbolt began to circle. Sniffing the air, he nodded. "Our prey is very near," he told the rest of the hunting party. "But be wary. I smell other Predacons as well. Strange ones, not far away."

Sweeping his wings back, the Fuzor dove towards the ground.

Tarantulas continued to follow Skyshadow and Transquito's heat signatures, more out of curiousity than anything else.

God Jinrai
2006-12-22, 05:23 PM
"Then perhaps you should simply dispose of the codes in their entirety so NO ONE gains access to the ark again."

Primal's tone was icy, but no malice was present.

"It won't make a difference to you, but I had hoped to tap into Teletran-1 and gain access to the ark's main sensors. if the ark's here... I'm going to bet that the nemesis is as well. We need to have an idea of where... if only to ensure Megatron never gets his hands on it."

Aero Blade
2006-12-22, 09:27 PM
"No dice Primal, I'm not giving up the codes," Black Arachnia answered in a calm tone, leaning against a computer consol, showing no signs of concern. "Those codes are my ace in the hole against both you and Megatron. I am not giving them up so easily."

God Jinrai
2006-12-23, 03:16 AM
"Your choice. Since acessing Teletran is effectively now impossible, I suppose you should just go on your way then... it seems there is still enough bad blood here to be a problem."

Primal turned, heading toward the ark, none-the-less. as he approached the lava-flow, he bowed his head, seemingly staring into the molten rock

Ravage
2006-12-23, 05:05 AM
Inferno nodded as Ravage spoke to him and Waspinator.

"We shall wait for the rest of the members to arrive. What is it we are doing for the colony again?" He asked.

Aero Blade
2006-12-24, 10:27 PM
Black Arachnia just shrugged as Primal began to head off. "And here I was expecting you to try to get me to enter the codes for you. Odd to see you give up so easily."

However, since Primal hadn't expressed the interest, Black Arachnia casually began to head on her way as though to find her way out.

BlueSkids
2006-12-30, 03:19 PM
The wilderness

" Roger Silverbolt " replied Deth Charge, widening his transmetal sensors at maximum range trying to detect the incoming Predacons, " I'll cover you. "

The aquatic maximal began to fly in circles and down towards the ground.

" Hang on Longrack " he warned the XO.

Brave Maximus
2006-12-31, 12:08 AM
"I'm fine back here Depth Charge" Longrack shouted. The XO got his feet beneth him and centered his weight on the Transmetal craft\manta-ray, incase he needed to do some strange manouvers. With missiles ready and his senses sharp, Longrack prepaired to engage the enemy.

verytired
2006-12-31, 04:38 PM
Fractyl flew gracelessly next to Ravage, and transformed into his scientist mode.
"Reporting for duty." he said, obviously in a snit. The fact that Megatron was right and that he was better suited for this mission didn't mean he was happy that his project and the inevitable glory had been snatched by his leader.

Warcry
2007-01-01, 07:57 AM
Main Entry, Predacon HQ

Ravage nodded to Fractyl. "Contain your anger, please. I need your mind to be clear for this mission."

Turning to Inferno, he said, "We have been tasked with inspecting the wreckage of the Vok flying island for any useful technology. Fractyl and I will search the debris up close...we are the only two capable of evaluating alien technology for usefulness. Waspinator and Scourge will provide air support, searching the wreckage from the sky and pointing out anything they think in interesting. The Maximals will likely try to stop us, so you, Inferno, will act as our security detail. If it moves and isn't a Predacon, shoot it." He frowned slightly, the expression making his feline face look even more dangerous than usual. "And if it looks like one of our arachnid colleagues, shoot it anyway. Just in case."

The Wilderness

"Silverbolt, Maximize!"

Transforming to robot mode, the Fuzor landed gracefully on a rocky outcropping. Blades in hand, he started to follow Rampage's scent towards an omenous-looking cave entrance not too far away.

tahukanuva
2007-01-02, 04:51 AM
Buzzsaw walked into the throne room and frowning at Manterror, turned to Megatron, "What of me, sir, I require a beast mode."