PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all of the Recent updates


another tf fan
2006-10-23, 03:59 AM
glad to see all the site updates in october. also dr.spengler's rhino dvd reviews rule.

Denyer
2006-10-26, 07:21 PM
Fingers crossed more in before the end of the month. :)

Cliffjumper
2006-10-26, 10:12 PM
Denyer you are the most awesome person ever. I mean, is there anything you don;t know wout? Aprt from syncromisniedieid swimming that is.

or

inflatable dalek
2006-10-27, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by another tf fan
glad to see all the site updates in october. also inflatable daleks many and vareied reviews give my life new meaning and frankly satisfy me more than my last three sexual partners.

Fixed that for you.

Neuronutter
2007-03-05, 02:40 PM
Sorry to be a pain but in the last update my review of Cybertron Quickmix was uploaded to the site but where it normally says "so and so's" review my name is filled in with "name's" review. Would someone mind changing that please?

StoneCold Skywarp
2007-03-05, 02:51 PM
maybe we would mind changing it :p

I'm sure someone will come along and change it, it means loading up CuteFTP...

Cliffjumper
2007-03-05, 03:05 PM
Wouldn't it just be a lot easier to change Neuronutter's s/n to Name?

Neuronutter
2007-03-05, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
maybe we would mind changing it :p

I'm sure someone will come along and change it, it means loading up CuteFTP...

I have no clue about computer code, am absolutely useless and wish i knew more. What's CuteFTP?

As for changing my name to Name. All I can say is hmmmm!

Denyer
2007-03-05, 03:15 PM
Fixed. Dunno about this CuteFTP business, I prefer Filezilla...

Unrelated; this may take me a while, but if I got a load of screenshots done for various series, would anyone be up for weeding them (near duplicates, etc)?

Cliffjumper
2007-03-05, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Name
What's CuteFTP?

A thingy for putting stuff on the intraweb. I think. Something like that. I think it's like FTP, but is really small with big eyes and a sweat drop imposed over it's head. What's FTP? I don't know, go to a proper website...

Neuronutter
2007-03-05, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Cliffjumper
A thingy for putting stuff on the intraweb. I think. Something like that. I think it's like FTP, but is really small with big eyes and a sweat drop imposed over it's head. What's FTP? I don't know, go to a proper website...

I love these technical explanations. A "thingy" for putting stuff on the net. Very nice!

EDIT: Thanx for fixing it Denyer!