PDA

View Full Version : Classics Grimlock packaging error fixed... and shortage problems too?

Nevermore
2006-12-25, 12:51 AM
Ever since the first packaging sample of Classics Grimlock had been on display at BotCon, people kept pointing out that the cross-sell feature for Jetfire incorrectly identified him as "Astrotrain". Seems like Hasbro finally fixed the error.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=118427

In addition, reports are coming in that shipments of the Classic Deluxes FINALLY feature Grimlock in larger quantities than one per every hundred or so Mirages. Huzzah!

another tf fan
2006-12-25, 03:03 PM
Great news.

Now if only I could find any of wave two Classics this would be a very merry Christmas, indeed.

RID Scourge
2006-12-25, 05:08 PM
Good to hear. I'll probably be picking that guy up. Kinda wish they'd give a bit more focus to the other three dinos (they redid Swoop a short time ago. I need to track down that Swoop. Don't care about that particular Grimmers). I'd love to see Slag, Sludge and Snarl get an update, since they've done several Grimmers, recently, even if they can't use their names.

Longsh0t
2006-12-26, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by another tf fan
Great news.

Now if only I could find any of wave two Classics this would be a very merry Christmas, indeed.

Send me a PM. I actually have an extra Grimlock and Mirage. I was going to ebay them but I don't want to deal with shipping it and all that noise. I live in Tacoma as well. Oh..and I'll sell them both to you for $22 which is like a quarter more than what I paid for them.