2007-03-17, 04:10 PM
yay ! I can edit my rank !

*does a snoopy tap-dance routine*

... How come ?

slartibartfast
2007-03-17, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Denyer
Anyone can now do it.

right... sorry. don't mind me, Dustin Hoffman woke me up this morning by committing suicide. It's going to be an odd day...

tahukanuva
2007-03-18, 02:08 PM
Whoever gave us the rank thing, I want to have your children.

zigzagger
2007-03-31, 07:06 AM
This wouldn't be a measure to prevent power-posting and the like, would it? ;)

Denyer
2007-03-31, 04:19 PM
More that being able to change things in your profile makes things more friendly.

Anyone volume posting rubbish just to get a custom title would probably do something to get themselves kicked long before that anyway...

slartibartfast
2007-04-01, 03:44 PM
what... you mean my frantic spamming went largely unnoticed ?

ooo, I have a totally on-topic and vitally important question : does anyone know why the official 2000AD website quotes swifly frisko as saying : Mr Bandaged Ice That Stampedes Inexpensively Through A Scribbled Morning, has added another three words to his name… he will now be addressed as Procurator Bandaged Ice That Stampedes Inexpensively Through A Scribbled Morning Waving Unnecessary Ankles. whereas my copy of halo jones clearly states he's waving necessary ankles ?

I wouldn't make such a chop party out of it, except that it's really, really important.

PS. hee hee, I'm n°1 on google, ahead of 2000adonline.com.

tahukanuva
2007-04-02, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by tahukanuva
Whoever gave us the rank thing, I want to have your children.

Nevermind the fact that I was, like, twelve away from earning it at the time. It was like getting Christmas presents a few days early, only less awesome.