PDA

View Full Version : Help - Looking For An Episode

loberman
2007-03-26, 12:22 PM
HI
WHEN I WAS YOUNG I WATCHED A VHS TAPE OF THE TRANSFORMERS
FOR YEARS I TOUGHT IT WAS THE MOVIE BUT A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN I WATCHED THE MOVIE I SAW IT WASN'T THE SAME...
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHICH EPISODE I WATCHED AND SEE IT AGAIN...
THE I KNOW THAT THE PLOT IS NOT ON EARTH... THE BOTS INCLUDE OPTIMUS AND THE REST Aerialbots/Stunticons AND I THINK THAT MEGATRON AS WELL BUT I'M NOT SURE (MAYBE HIS GALVTRON )
AT THE BEGINING THE AUTOBOTS ARE LOSSING THE BATTLE AND THEY RUN AND HIDE UNTILL THEY CAN CREATE A BIG BOT ... IN THE END THERE IS A BATTLE BETWEEN A HUGE GOOD BOT AGAINST A HUGE BAD BOT...
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT EPISODE\FILM FOR A LONG TIME PLEASE HELP ME...
THANKS ׁ

Halfshell
2007-03-26, 12:28 PM
Sounds like the second half of The Key to Vector Sigma. Except a lot louder.

inflatable dalek
2007-03-26, 01:28 PM
I'm confused as to why only the "Aerialbots/stunticons" are worthy of the lower case....

Halfshell
2007-03-26, 01:31 PM
You're confused about a lot of things. Why does this specific instance warrant special mention?

inflatable dalek
2007-03-26, 01:47 PM
Because the post reads as SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT whisperwhisperwhisper SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT.

It's given me a headache.

loberman
2007-03-26, 09:45 PM
all of the regular transformers are in the episode - i just mentioned the airbots because it's after they are created ... and it's after the airbots leader defeat his fear of hights...
and i think it's before the movie because it is with optimus prime
p;ease help me

StoneCold Skywarp
2007-03-27, 01:35 AM
possibly War Dawn?

Man, don't test me, I'm a bit drunk.

Denyer
2007-03-27, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by loberman
all of the regular transformers are in the episode - i just mentioned the airbots because it's after they are created ... and it's after the airbots leader defeat his fear of hights...
Does sound like War Dawn, yeah.

Big blue Guardian Robot without a head versus Superion, at the end of the ep.

loberman
2007-04-02, 07:17 AM
hi i've watched war dawn and both parts of vector sigma and it isn't the episode ...
the episode is dark and he plot is not on earth at all.. also the autobot and arielbots at the begining are losing ...

Cliffjumper
2007-04-02, 04:09 PM
Could be Aerial Assault.

loberman
2007-04-05, 04:38 PM
well ,
i watched both parts of vector sigma, war dawn and ariel assault , and it is not any of them...
first the episode is long - about an hour so i guess it is a two part ...
the whole episode is not on earth - i guess on cybertron...
it is after vector sigma - because the aireilbot appear as well... and optimus is there too.
at the begging the autobot lose and the go underground to build a big bot.. which fights the decepticons big bot in the end of episode...
(both big bots are new and i think it is their first appearance)...
i am not sure if megatron is there or galvetron... but i almost positive it is megatron...
i used to watch it one a video tape (vhs) and the episode was like a movie ...
please help me find the episode --- thanks a lot.

Halfshell
2007-04-05, 04:54 PM
Rebirth?

Denyer
2007-04-05, 05:11 PM
The "post reply" button is next to the "new thread" one.

Cliffjumper
2007-04-05, 09:50 PM
Scrambelo City (which, contrary to popular belief, did not replace the movie in Japanese continuity) sounds like a fair bet.

loberman
2007-04-19, 03:41 PM
well it is not scramble city too.
the whole episode is not on earth...
i remember at the begging the airelbots form into sopirion but the they are beaten and all of the autobots run to hide... while both autobots and decepticons build new huge bots...
optimus prime is in the cartoon - he is the main autobot so it has to be after key to vector sigma but before he dies..
also megatron is the villain - before he became galvatron...
maybe it is a rare Japanese cartoon but it is in english , it has old animation - like the original...

i used to watch it on vhs from the near blockbaster ... also it is shown a whole film - maybe a few episodes pasted together..
i know i'm bagging all of you - but thank and please help me....

Denyer
2007-04-19, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by loberman
maybe it is a rare Japanese cartoon but it is in english , it has old animation - like the original... Do the voices sound like the "normal" voices on the American show? The English dub of the Japanese stuff was done by StarTV and used different voice actors (and was quite bad.)

loberman
2007-04-19, 04:45 PM
it was the regular voices...

Denyer
2007-04-19, 05:33 PM
The easiest thing to do is probably to buy or "find" the second half of Season 2.

Halfshell
2007-04-19, 05:36 PM
You're sure it's one episode?

You're sure you're not remembering about half a dozen or so and blurring them into one? It happens.

Osku
2007-04-20, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by Brendocon
You're sure it's one episode?

You're sure you're not remembering about half a dozen or so and blurring them into one? It happens.
That's what I thought as well. :)

I've been rewatching RiD episodes lately (borrowed box set from friend) and I've noticed I have some... mixed/confused memories of the series and it's been only 5-6 years since I watched those episodes.