PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Another rpg?

oscar
2007-03-31, 02:44 AM
Im thinking about playing the rpg at seibertron.com(when nothing is happening over here).Has anybody tired their rpg?Is it any good?

Reflector
2007-03-31, 03:13 AM
Heh.

Funny you picked that one specifically - our RPG started because a few of our founders (myself included) had been playing at Seibertron's game and grew fed up ith the unprofessional way they did things. It's been years since I was over there, so I don't know if they've improved, but if so they're probably just as slow as us.

If any of the TF MUSHes are still open, I'd recommend joining one of them. They're a good way to kill a few hours at your choosing with real-time RP without committing to anything long-term. I can't remember most of their names now. Google 'TF MUSH' and you'll probably find a few of the big ones, if they still exist.

oscar
2007-03-31, 05:32 AM
I googled 'TF MUSH' and found nothing worth while.Any other ideas?

Reflector
2007-04-01, 06:21 PM
Gosh, it's been such a long time since I was on another RPG... I know our own MHF used to run one elsewhere, but I think the theme has changed in recent times.

Anybody else have any suggestions for a good TF RPG? I'm naturally biased. :glance:

Warcry
2007-04-02, 03:03 AM
To be perfectly honest, I think we're one of only a handful games that are still going strong. It's not like the old days anymore, where it seemed every second board had one...

Reflector
2007-04-03, 05:22 PM
The only other big one I could think of was Transfans (I hadn't been to their site in years; knowing who was in charge of their RPG was kind of a turnoff), but that one seems to be missing too. Anything else would probably be really small and REALLY slow, as small RPGs tend to be.

I dunno, oscar. Guess you're stuck with us. :swirly:

God Jinrai
2007-04-19, 02:00 AM
why.. OH WHY... did the name of THAT site have to come up? *tries not to think of the bad memories*

oscar
2007-04-19, 07:19 PM
What was so bad about it?