PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Finally reached my limit

God Jinrai
2007-04-25, 01:50 AM
I've come and gone and come back in the past.

But I think it's just time to outright go. When I find myself trying to figure out up from down in a thread, what I could possibly be doing with a character who's supposed to be a central figure, but seems to be the one ignored, and even when he's not ignored, having no clue what to do since there's really no direction to try and go with him, well...

Am I wrong?

Ginrai's going to end up dead very shortly. this at the least, the staff know.

Starscream may as well be dead, as I doubt what I'd like to do with him as his final act of defiance will fly with the staff... and the fact I've not used him in months...

and Primal....

ah, primal, primal, primal. The same problem I had with Prime, no surprise, is the same problem I have with Primal.

It's been fun, folks... or maybe it hasn't. Those of you who I've spoken with outside the game, stay in touch... those I haven't... oh well.

Seven years or so is a long time... and too much has changed, hasn't changed, and never will change....

Ginrai out.

verytired
2007-04-25, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by God Jinrai
I've come and gone and come back in the past.

But I think it's just time to outright go. When I find myself trying to figure out up from down in a thread, what I could possibly be doing with a character who's supposed to be a central figure, but seems to be the one ignored, and even when he's not ignored, having no clue what to do since there's really no direction to try and go with him, well...

May I ask how you feel ignored? I only ask as I run the thread he's in, and feedback is always appreciated. :)

God Jinrai
2007-04-25, 02:08 AM
it's not an issue of current-ness, as an issue of things gone and past...

and sure, while I've got an oversized techno-organic to deal with, I don't think I've seen anyone say, "hey! there's a stinking gigantic godmaster in here! let's give him some room! " or something.. eheh.

anyway.... as I said. things gone and past...

verytired
2007-04-25, 02:27 AM
I think they're all busy with either the Quintesson pair still there, or more likely the 20 or so spider babies I sicced on 'em.

Reflector
2007-04-25, 06:40 PM
Sad to see you go, man. You know the door's open for you anytime.