PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] a running discussion thread

redman prime
2007-07-14, 10:09 PM
I have been pondering this for a while, but I think we need a running discussion to just bounce ideas around.

I think all the mods do this, but I don't think it could hurt.

like what are the mayhems doing while there is a battle going on in valvolux, aside from drinking?

redman prime
2007-07-14, 11:09 PM
I get to use my own thread! yay!

anyway, I just picked up Swerve, and I want to put him in the lab with wheeljack, but didn't want to just toss him in.

So, that's the plan, And Heinrad, wheeljack has someone to BS with.

Warcry
2007-07-15, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by redman prime
like what are the mayhems doing while there is a battle going on in valvolux, aside from drinking?
Well...aside from the fact that they seem to be occupied with drinking, swordfighting and serial killing, they've always been more of a commando team than a straight-ahead combat group. :)

slartibartfast
2007-07-15, 04:28 AM
good thinkeing redpan :)

this lloks like a ideal plaxce to plost what Percy's doing and whet happened in the aftermath of the Lakis thread :

... now, do I do this short nad sweet... duno, lets see /

AS you mat recall, we left our heroes in the coundil ruins, Kups' moldsake, Mug, was tesolutily refusing to bre sweegttalked into giving himself up... EPILOGUE !!!

<perceptor finaly maneges to persuade him to avcept medical tratment and radios Ratdhet, however, the injection of nano(rovots is actully a parilytic sedative... not the "repairing kind" mug had been ecpecting, and hereby ocurs the scene where persy goes something likfe :

"here's your medical treadtinment..." HE oints to a stistis pod... "this is toyr vessel..." and reaching dwn to dissconect MUgs' brian module... "this is you rfreedom"...

ah yean, and he take s one liok at ratcher, and goes "tyoical, one but need metion my name and everyone feels fine all of a sudden ;.." ;)

In the two years that folllowed, Perdceptorq has moved his laboratonr into the old quintesons garrison in kalisl, continuing his reasearch on quinr techinoligy... an d by that I mean dissectrions and vivisectiona... and spalrk theory (... hiss hisss spawn of satan topisc), and bsically hasn't been seen except for an investigation on the plasma phenononmenon at iacxon, and a couple of sulppluy trips... thanisn ratchet :) He's kept it all prettyu secret... knowing how flippin' noble autonbots can be, but anyone who wnats to bi in on it can be... he's not gonna lie about it

umm?.. taht'zs about it, i think... exept eat fuve fruit or veg each day.

redman prime
2007-07-15, 05:24 AM
what an adorable drunk he is...

derailment aside, lets all use this.

zigzagger
2007-07-15, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by slartibartfast
good thinkeing redpan :)

thanisn ratchet :) He's kept it all prettyu secret... knowing how flippin' noble autonbots can be, but anyone who wnats to bi in on it can be... he's not gonna lie about it

PM me at a later time (preferable when sober ;)) and explain to me how this involves Ratchet (I think it does. I can't tell, in all honesty).

slartibartfast
2007-07-15, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by zigzagger
PM me at a later time (preferable when sober ;)) and explain to me how this involves Ratchet (I think it does. I can't tell, in all honesty). It doesn't :(

I was thinking Ratchet would have a nice bountiful stock of sedatives and other medicinal supplies. You might well be the only person I've seen during my hermetic research. The "he" I was refering to was Percy, I meant that anyone who has an interest in perceptors' work would probably know what he's doing, but he doesn't go shouting it from the rooftops.

I like your Protectobot sub-plot by the way.

redman prime
2007-07-20, 05:14 AM
Heinrad:
are there any beakers or flammable objects in wheeljacks lab?
swerve's clutziness is going to kick in...

EDIT:
Devastator seems to have been let loose in Iacon, also, so...

fight him? :eyebrow:

run away?:\

slartibartfast
2007-07-24, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by redman prime
fight him? :eyebrow:

run away?:\ Do both, savvy ?[/pathetic pirates of the carribean reference]

I posted this :those little spy-drones Percy's planted all over the place are just like little blood thirsty reporters. There are plenty of them dotted around anywhere that's not top-security. feel free to do what you like with them if there's something important going on. They don't stream what they video, in case the transmission gets intercepted, but they will attempt to bulk-transfer what they've got if they're about to be destroyed.

Use 'em to transfer information from one thread to another. Please :) in the official absences thread. It makes a bit more sense here though. Again, don't hesitate to use 'em, blow 'em up, and have the transmission intercepted by someone...

big brother is watching you.

slartibartfast
2007-07-24, 12:17 PM
RAT-ARSED AUTOBOTS FIGHT DEVASTATOR IN IACON !!!

redman prime
2007-07-25, 04:16 AM
my rat arsed auyobot fell over and messe the lab up. Swerve is going to be based (loosely) on things that my girlfriend does, when drunk.
I think he's going to be a hoot.

Groundshaker i think is going to be a big little guy...

the twins asked for a truce.

the headmaster/mayhems are drunk and chillin.

on with your life, if you're not adding a synopsis....

slartibartfast
2007-07-27, 09:20 AM
Order ! order !

what have we got on Primes' disappearance ? I'd imagine it'd be top priority. Could we have some pointers please guys, Percy wants in :)

For example, I suppose there was a general meeting on the subject. what happened ?

slartibartfast
2007-08-05, 12:02 AM
:(

Warcry
2007-08-05, 03:22 AM
We've got nothing.

Well, the Autobots don't, anyway. I know exactly who took him, why and for what, and I know more or less when you guys are going to figure it out, too. But I can't exactly tell you that. It would ruin all the fun. ;)

As far as the investigation is concerned, it's hit a brick wall. They haven't been able to track Prime and his kidnappers past Wheeljack's lab, and don't know who they're working for. More than that I can't say, because I'm not 100% sure what's been said IC about it and what hasn't.

But I will say this: as of right now, there are exactly three characters being played that know who is behind the kidnapping. Have fun guessing which three. :)

slartibartfast
2007-08-05, 03:38 AM
Cheers Warcry.

I got a bit lost in the threads these times past. Time to step up spy-drone activity !