PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Do transformers have medals?

optimusskids
2007-07-15, 02:43 PM
Do transformers have medals and if so what are they ? and who would have recieved what during the retaking of Cybertron.

Surely God Ginrai would have got something like the Victoria Cross.

redman prime
2007-07-15, 04:28 PM
he should at least get a statue or something in his honor..
saving the race and all.

I couldn't propose any of my men get anything, but I do like the idea

Warcry
2007-07-16, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by redman prime
he should at least get a statue or something in his honor.
Actually, that'd be fairly useless. Everyone would just assume it was yet another Optimus statue. :(

He was probably awarded a high honour after what he did, but I have no idea what the Autobot counterpart to the VC would be called. The Star of Primus, maybe? :)

I couldn't propose any of my men get anything
I dunno about that...Rumble was probably Mentioned in Despatches (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mentioned_in_Despatches), at the very least, after his showdown with Afterburner on the Warworld. You weren't running him then, but it still stands. :)

Of course, he's hardly the only one. If we had the energy, we could probably single out a dozen and a half characters who deserve some sort of award from the conflict. Buzzsaw probably earned himself the equivalent of a Distinguished Flying Cross, and Weirdwolf deserves something for fighting off the boarding party on the Tyrant.

redman prime
2007-07-16, 04:33 AM
that's true, VT had him still, but i had forgotten.

i guess Roughstuff could get a purple fuel pump?;)

barricade818
2007-07-31, 04:54 PM
Maybe we should develop some sort of medals/awards that are given out at the end of every campaign or whatever. Players could accumulate them on their characters as a sign seniority and experience.