PDA

View Full Version : Having a Caption Contest


Skidmark
2007-07-31, 04:45 PM
I think it'd cool if we had our own weekly caption contest.If Siebertron can do it,why not us.

StoneCold Skywarp
2007-07-31, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Skidmark
If Siebertron can do it,why not us.

because seibertron does it.

Skidmark
2007-07-31, 08:22 PM
It'd still be a cool idea.

Halfshell
2007-07-31, 08:23 PM
Caption contests are generally witless and trite affairs, I find.

StoneCold Skywarp
2007-07-31, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Brendocon
Caption contests are generally witless and trite affairs, I find.

You should fit right in then huh...

Halfshell
2007-07-31, 08:29 PM
See? Even the mention of a caption contest is causing Sky to be trite and witless.

StoneCold Skywarp
2007-07-31, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Brendocon
See? Even the mention of a caption contest is causing Sky to be trite and witless.

I see no further reason to defend my previous statement.

inflatable dalek
2007-08-03, 07:05 AM
Skidmark- There's nothing to stop you starting your own caption contest thread if you so desire. Those who want to can join in, the rest of us can spend our time doing more important things like deciding on whether to buy the Columbo boxset or the Ultimate Bond one...

redman prime
2007-08-04, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by inflatable dalek
Skidmark- There's nothing to stop you starting your own caption contest thread if you so desire. Those who want to can join in, the rest of us can spend our time being snide to your contest.

right?

do it, everyone that posted here would at least read the post.

Denyer
2007-08-04, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Skidmark
I think it'd cool if we had our own weekly caption contest.If Siebertron can do it,why not us.
They tend to turn into generic "lol buttseks" rubbish...