PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] 07 Movie Video Game Hound

Brave Maximus
2007-08-06, 07:53 PM
So.....
I signed up for the Movie RPG with Hound, and while their wasn't a link, I was hopeing that I could dig up an image at least....
No such luck.

Has anyone found any information on the 07 movie VG version of the character?

Warcry
2007-08-06, 08:36 PM
You should flag down Hein. He's the only one I know who's got the game that Hound shows up in. :)

Brave Maximus
2007-08-07, 11:44 AM
Hey Hein!

Any info, any at all?

And barring anything - does that mean I get to make him up (Alt mode, transformation scheme, ummm, weither he's dead or not)?

Heinrad
2007-08-07, 12:58 PM
Hound's in the PSP version of the game, as is Trailbreaker and the version of Shockwave I'm using as well. His vehicle mode appears to be a Jeep Wrangler with a hard top.

Hound's robot mode isn't terribly distinctive(and at this resolution level, detail is a little fuzzy. He's got the wing/door thing going on, the front of the Jeep becomes his chest, the back becomes his legs, etc), but his head was the big selling point for me. If you've ever seen the old Battletech cartoon, think the head design for the Wolfhound. It's a design that's very fitting for an Autobot named Hound.

He dies saving everybody from the drone army that Megatron brought with him while searching for the Allspark, holding the last connections in place on the broadcast transmitter that Trailbreaker feeds the jamming signal through. It knocks out the orbiting control unit, but the feedback blows the transmitter apart, mortally wounding Hound. Although he's still in one piece, which is more than can be said for some. And he gets a nice, emotionally moving death scene, which traumatizes all us old fans, and will leave kids scratching their heads wondering, "Who's Hound?"