PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Official Movie RPG Discussion Thread

Reflector
2007-08-06, 11:40 PM
As requested, you can use this thread to talk about the game in any fashion. Got a question? Just wanna brag about how OMG prime naild brawl SO bad lmao? Simply can't get enough of talking about giant robots? This is the spot to let it all out.

1ron
2007-08-07, 02:15 AM
Giant robots make me happy inside...

barricade818
2007-08-07, 02:48 AM
So who wants ratchet to bring them back to life first? :D

While were talking about death... lets see who can be the first one limping back to base, needing good old ratchet to fix them up good. The winner might get some good upgrades or something of that... nature. :glance:

1ron
2007-08-07, 02:53 AM
*rips off leg and hobbles back to base*

optimusskids
2007-08-07, 05:51 PM
Whats the official word on scanning , i'd imagine some of the Cons especially with more restrictive alt modes would use it to move around more freely but there also needs to be some kind of limit to stop everyone going crazy.

barricade818
2007-08-08, 03:19 AM
Check this out. It's fricken hilarious!!!:laugh:

http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Bonecrusher_%28Movie%29

Read the whole thing, the guy who wrote this has a really good grasp on Bonecrushers personality.

If you watch the youtube link at the bottom, listen carefully and you hear Bonecrusher screaming in rage of hatred for Prime.

Warcry
2007-08-09, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by optimusskids
Whats the official word on scanning , i'd imagine some of the Cons especially with more restrictive alt modes would use it to move around more freely but there also needs to be some kind of limit to stop everyone going crazy.
You'll have to ask a staffer for the OK before you can scan a new alt-mode. I'm not sure whether we decided that extended to changing colour schemes or not, but it's a good idea for you guys to err on the side of caution. And keep in mind that you'll need to have a pretty good reason for it if you decide to turn Scrapper into a power boat. ;)

optimusskids
2007-08-09, 06:06 AM
thats what i thought plus i imagine they need a real life example to scan in the first place and that they need to be the same mass.

If anything i was thinkng some kind of pickup to allow him to get around. We will see how the story goes

otherwise he'll have to start the Hurricane Forklift racing festival in order to help his cover.

13thScorpio
2007-08-12, 01:46 AM
I'm not sure whether we decided that extended to changing colour schemes or not, but it's a good idea for you guys to err on the side of caution.

Would be possible to have like a three color palette,just for switches?Say for Stockade,a pitch black tinted SUV that's like a government vehicle,the tan family SUV and camoflage sided outdoorsmens or something like that?

Has no intention of snanning for alternates for a good long while.

Warcry
2007-08-12, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by 13thScorpio
Would be possible to have like a three color palette,just for switches?Say for Stockade,a pitch black tinted SUV that's like a government vehicle,the tan family SUV and camoflage sided outdoorsmens or something like that?
It would have to depend on the character, I think. If you have a good reason for it (changing the camo pattern on a military vehicle to match a different environment, or Barricade and Ratchet changing their deco to match local emergency vehicles) we'd probably be OK with it, but if there isn't a practical need for it, we'd probably say no.

Brave Maximus
2007-08-14, 01:56 PM
Just wanted to say: Sorry all!
B-day events happened to sweep me out of Net range with out any notice.
My parents came down and took my wife and I up north (as well as my in-laws) - I've just gotten back - and will be posting shortly.
Again, sorry (from the old man)

barricade818
2007-08-20, 11:35 PM
I was really surprised today. I thought that not a lot would happen if I didn't go on the forum for 1.5-2 days, but when I got on, it seemed like everybody had posted. Why can't you guys post a lot when I'm on!!!:glance: :wall: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

Clogs
2007-08-21, 12:32 PM
Try posting with your significant other having a well serious paddy in your left earhole and threatening to pull the Internet connection out of the wall, because 'all you think about is giant robots wreaking mayhem'....

So....?

Sarcastically pointed out that I was writing the first RPG entry for a human and a dog. But then dug deeper pit by going on to try to update what Starscream is doing (if you saw my rather short and pithy, unspell-checked and grammatically skewed entry - here's why) and hubby went into drama-queen mode. Oh, and he'd come up to bed after watching television until nigh half eleven.

:rant:

After a morning of angst, I feel better for getting that out of my system: "aaannnd, relax".

barricade818
2007-09-13, 12:44 AM
Just saying sorry. I've been so busy lately, my post have not been that deep, even when I find the time to post. Hopefully when the weekends roll around, I'll be able to catch up with every thing, and make some good posts.