PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Hey Everyone

Ravage
2007-08-25, 02:24 AM
I am sorry about the lack of posting so I am bringing this up here. I think I am going to take some time off from the RPG.

I know scary as I've been here since the get go but I have nothing but good news to report as to why I've been busy. I am starting teaching at a local college this fall part time, plus my usual 40+ hour a week job. Time with the GF and friends and I've been online less and less except for checking with my mates out of state.

So I think I am going to take a bit of a leave of absence from the game for a bit.

But I will be back. If the mods could PM me that would be great.

Thank you everyone!

Josh

Reflector
2007-08-26, 07:25 PM
Good to hear you're leaving for the right reasons. We'll miss you round here buddy, but the door'll be open when you're ready to come back. All the best to ya.

Warcry
2007-08-26, 08:27 PM
I'm sad to hear that you're going, my friend, but I'm glad it's for happy reasons. Don't be a stranger, though, OK? You'll be missed. :)

Ravage
2007-08-27, 01:34 AM
Oh I will be back :) Start my first class at 8 am tomorow actually wrote my classes one and only exam this evening. But just can't wait to get started. Thanks for the kind words everyone!

slartibartfast
2007-08-28, 12:16 AM
buggeer ,

well, maube one dauy our pathes will cross. decepticon... ;)

Ravage
2007-08-28, 01:53 AM
I am sure they will :)