PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] My time has come

Lord Zarak
2007-09-03, 08:32 PM
I have a new job, a lovely new girlfriend, and it appears to me that I can no longer, unfortunately, carry out my commitment to the game.

I offically tender my resignation.

I'm gutted, as for the past 4 or so years, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as the number of characters I've had, especially Shockwave. He will always occupy a small space in my heart.

I hope the game carries on from strength to strength. Should I find the time, I will return. However, a real person deserves more of my time and affection than a giant 45 foot transforming ray gun! ;)

Anywho, thanks for having me and the fun times I've had.

Adios!

Ravage
2007-09-04, 01:46 AM
Aww man first me now you.

Take care Zarak!

Sociopathic Autobot
2007-09-04, 02:43 AM
He'll be bored of her in a week.

Warcry
2007-09-04, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by Lord Zarak
However, a real person deserves more of my time and affection than a giant 45 foot transforming ray gun! ;)
Infidel! :mad:

Glad to hear things are going so well with your lady friend, 'specially considering some of the rough patches you've gone through since I've been here. You deserve some happiness. :)

We'll miss you, and if you ever decide to come back we'll be glad to have you.

Reflector
2007-09-04, 05:14 PM
Sad to see you go man, but I'm glad it's for the right reasons. The light'll be on if you ever decide to come back. Treat that lady right, and take care of yourself.

secretcode
2007-09-04, 06:34 PM
I nominate for Shockwave to be under Mod control, in case he ever decides to come back.

Sociopathic Autobot
2007-09-04, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Maju Garzett
I nominate for Shockwave to be under Mod control, in case he ever decides to come back.

No, I wanna steal him! I have had so many characters stolen I wanna see how it feels to steal!

Warcry, you nazi, make it happen. My minion would want it this way!