PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] I'm back! Sorta...

tahukanuva
2007-11-07, 08:32 PM
Well, I've got a computer with working interweb. But, it's been since August-ish since I've been able to check this place. And there's way too many pages for me to ever catch up on my own. So If someone wouldn't mind catching me up, I'd really appreciate it.

Warcry
2007-11-07, 09:02 PM
Glad to see you're back. :)

I can put together a primer for you, but I probably won't be able to get to it until tonight some time.

13thScorpio
2007-11-08, 02:25 AM
Welcome back man.I can do a write up of the '07 one for you,if you don't care Warcry.

Warcry
2007-11-08, 07:28 AM
Less work for me. :)

As far as G1 goes...

The Autobots and Decepticons are doing minimal fighting between each other, aside from a brief skirmish between Grimlock and Scorponok's commands and an onslaught of cartoonish terrorism from Bug Bite. They've got more than enough to keep them busy, though.

The Autobots are still missing Optimus, who disappeared before the beginning of the arc. Magnus is doing a competent job of holding things together, even though problems are piling up for him like multi-game suspensions for the Philadelphia Flyers. Currently he has troops in the Tygun Span running off criminals who've tried to hijack a supply shipment, security forces dealing with a bank robbery and a small unit fighting off a rogue Decepticon incursion on Iacon's outer fringes.

On paper the Decepticons are faring better, with no attacks on Polyhex and Gigatron's grip on the leadership seeming secure. However, multiple parties are moving against him, including Breastforce and a covert faction led by a secretly-revived Megatron.

Organized crime is rampant. Black Shadow's Space Mafia are fighting a brutal gang war with Governor's crew, leaving collateral damage and dead gangsters piled up on both sides of the border.

The Quintessons are also still around, staging terrorist attacks on any TFs they can reach. They bombed the neutral settlement at Protihex recently, and tensions there escalated when the Autobots sent a team lead by Fortress Maximus to help with disaster relief.

The 'Cons have recently learnt where the Quintesson leaders have holed up, though, leaving us with the very real prospect that the five-faced scum's days may be numbered.

And as if that wasn't enough, we now have the news media scrutinizing every action the characters take and reporting on it in the papers.

Earth isn't a factor right now, and the G2 Decepticons haven't resurfaced after their actions at the end of the last arc. It's probably just a matter of time before we revisit both, though.

There's probably more, and folk are welcome to add anything I've missed, but I think that's the gist of the main events right now.

redman prime
2007-11-09, 01:43 AM
Welcome back!
sorta...

Clogs
2007-11-09, 09:29 PM
Hello, dear Tahu!

Good to have you back among us!

In the Movie '07 RPG, Starscream has stabilised Scorponok, who remains comatose, and carried him to an assault on Nellis Airbase. Screamer has put paid (perhaps) to a lot of the ground forces and is now fighting incoming Raptors, having jettisoned Scorpy from about 20 feet up in order to transform.

All yours...