PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] RPG Idea:Generation 1/"07" Movie Cross-Over

Skidmark
2007-12-03, 03:25 AM
I was just thinking how cool it would be if(I'm only asking,not demanding.)the Generation 1 RPG and the "07" Movie RPG crossed universes.

Bartmanhomer
2007-12-03, 05:08 PM
That's a great idea! I like the sound of that. :)

Skidmark
2007-12-04, 09:19 PM
Anymore people like the idea?Mods?:)

Warcry
2007-12-05, 06:29 AM
The odds of that are, to say the least, very, very low. The plots for the G1 RPG get planned fairly far ahead, and I can't see us fitting a crossover in there any time soon.

Besides...truth be told, the way the Movie RPG is going, it'll be lucky to survive the next few months. People need to start posting and moving the plot along before we start talking about any sort of ambitious plans. If no one plays it, we won't even consider doing anything that will require that much player commitment.

verytired
2008-01-11, 12:45 PM
The bad part of my brain wanted to write the following post in The Movie Thread -

"A pig tapdances across the dam, wearing a straw boater and holding a white golfing umbrella: he stumbles, falls backwards onto the main walkway, transforming into Chip Chase as he does so. The wheels on Chips wheelchair invert, and propell him into the air on a blast of pure raspberry jam. Chip roars with laughter, and dies, imploding to the size of a small garden pea."

- just to see how long a reaction would take. :)

optimusskids
2008-01-11, 01:09 PM
Makes note to keep VT away from Kafka and Dali in future.