PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Banned Characthers

Bartmanhomer
2007-12-11, 05:33 PM
I know that Unicron, Primus, The Liege Maximo are banned in transformers RPG. I just wondering if there are any other characthers that is banned in the transformers RPG?

Clogs
2007-12-11, 10:44 PM
Kiss Players.

Dear lord, please....

Warcry
2007-12-12, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by Clogs
Kiss Players.

Dear lord, please....
Well, if someone could come up with a way to use the characters that didn't involve rape and pedophilia, maybe we'd let them. But I doubt it.

Beyond that, any character so powerful that their very presence would disrupt the RPG is forbidden. Some examples are given in the rules thread, but who exactly qualifies is a bit vague, and deliberately so.

Bartmanhomer
2007-12-13, 10:57 PM
So I suppose charatchers like Fortress Maximus, Trypticon, Scorponok and Metroplex are not banned in the RPG even if they are powerful?

Sociopathic Autobot
2007-12-14, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Bartmanhomer
So I suppose charatchers like Fortress Maximus, Trypticon, Scorponok and Metroplex are not banned in the RPG even if they are powerful?

Why ban dead characters? =-o

Warcry
2007-12-14, 04:31 AM
Actually, Metroplex is the only one who's actually dead.

The other three have been chopped down to their comic sizes, so they're a lot less huge than they were in the cartoon.

That's actually irrelevant, though, because anyone classified as a citybot is automatically categorized as a Staff NPC, so they're unavailable to regular players unless you do a really, really good job of convincing us.

Sociopathic Autobot
2007-12-14, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Warcry
Actually, Metroplex is the only one who's actually dead.

The other three have been chopped down to their comic sizes, so they're a lot less huge than they were in the cartoon.

That's actually irrelevant, though, because anyone classified as a citybot is automatically categorized as a Staff NPC, so they're unavailable to regular players unless you do a really, really good job of convincing us.

code for monetary pay off

Warcry
2007-12-14, 06:38 AM
You're just pissed because your Commie code of ethics forbids you from taking bribes yourself. :glance:

Bartmanhomer
2007-12-14, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
Why ban dead characters? =-o

Yeah, why not ban dead characthers?

verytired
2007-12-15, 08:32 PM
Because there's little point in playing someone whos dead, unless you can think of a reasonable way of them coming back: Transformers, like a lot of Comic / Sci Fi characters, have a good track record of coming back from the dead, or being retconned into presumed dead. :)

Bartmanhomer
2007-12-17, 05:24 PM
Even if there is a way to resurrected dead transformers by rare circumstances, don't you think it's a bit fair that the dead transformers should stay dead just like the way it is and just banned it?

verytired
2007-12-18, 02:09 AM
Dude, I resurrected Starscream: as long as you can think of a reasonable way of getting the character back, then I don't see a problem.

Bartmanhomer
2007-12-18, 06:44 PM
Good point.