PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Mausoleum

verytired
2008-01-12, 12:53 PM
Lookin' through the Roll Call thread, I can see that the list of dead grows ever larger.
I decided to create a Musoleum for the fallen: The List of the dead, along with the Thread you can find their demise, as well as a sort description of their career and demise.

This will be a long process, and all help is appreciated :)

First up, is first on the list itself, and I think the first casualty of the war in RPG: Scourge.

Sociopathic Autobot
2008-01-12, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by verytired
Lookin' through the Roll Call thread, I can see that the list of dead grows ever larger.
I decided to create a Musoleum for the fallen: The List of the dead, along with the Thread you can find their demise, as well as a sort description of their career and demise.

This will be a long process, and all help is appreciated :)

First up, is first on the list itself, and I think the first casualty of the war in RPG: Scourge.

The only problem with your idea is the frequency characters come back. I'm not saying don't do it but off the top of my head, of all the characters I've had the only one that didn't start out dead/die along the way has been Blaster, and then the list of revived characters grows longer from there.

It'd be a bit of a waste for you to do a long write up and have it ruined by a player deciding they want to play necromancer.

Warcry
2008-01-12, 08:27 PM
Myles certainly has a point...a lot of characters on the Dead List have come back over the years. I think the best idea would be to focus on the characters that are 'permanently' dead, officially retired from play or what have you (the characters that the RPG staff won't allow anyone to bring back no matter what). You shouldn't put too much work into entries for anyone else because, as Myles says, they could be coming back any time if someone convinces us it's a good idea.

To that end, Scourge is the perfect place to start.

optimusskids
2008-01-12, 08:49 PM
I just realised how low the Con's now are on technical types with the Constructicons and Constructors both dead.

redman prime
2008-01-12, 10:45 PM
Roughstuff:
A small bundle of fury that had his arm torn off in the fight to reclaim Cybertron. he then was doused with fuel and lit on fire.

certainly sucked to be him that day.;)

Sixswitch
2008-01-16, 12:08 AM
Here's a link (http://www.tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?s=&postid=149176&highlight=Scourge#post149176) to Scourge's death. One of (if not the only!) my better posts...

-Ss

verytired
2008-01-16, 01:40 AM
Man, it took me ages to find it and you just put up a link! :)

As for constant deaths... I always saw the more often resurected types like prime collecting their tombstones.

Anyway, things on the way: just getting a synopsis of his career in the RPG in place under time of death etc...