PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Reunions: The Hub

Galvatron91
2002-03-30, 02:14 AM
(If you don't know what the Hub is, chances are you may not want to post here...all will be explaned as the story unfolds)

Somewhere, deep in space a Cybertron clicks a data board. He makes some observations then makes a long ride back to the central activity center.

Rook: "My Lord, activity scanners show 95.7 percent complete...also, latest report from the terran world called Earth, Jhiaxus has located the fourth...he is retrieving him as we speak! He expects to back in a few short days. We can prepare for full attack with in the next 6 astro-cycles...oh and one more thing...our Cybertronian scouts have spotted something disturbing...two of your children...both Tron units were identified on their way to Iacon to meet with Optimus Prime."

The large figure waved off the report and an unusual gesture went across his face.

Rook: "Is something wrong my Lord...your face?!?"

"Nothing is wrong Rook...it is called a smile!"

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-04-02, 08:35 PM
With Cybertron fast becoming a small speck in the vastness of space behind them Skywarp broke the silence....

"So kid, I ain't seen you before....what's your story....?"

Redstreak
2002-04-03, 04:39 AM
Redstreak has to think a moment before he can decide what to tell the Decepticon. Despite their alliance, they were still opponents in the war.

"I could ask you the same," he says. "Last I heard you had been turned into Cyclonus. As for me, I've spent the last several years being trained in the usage of these powers that I'll be using on this mission. I got hold of an awesome energy source with a will of its own that granted me this incredible power. I hadn't been around here very long when that happened...I don't think I even got in a battle before I got whisked away. The source didn't think I was mentally tough enough to handle all this, but now it's convinced, evidently. Otherwise I'd still be there, training."

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-04-05, 08:13 PM
"Last I heard you had been turned into Cyclonus."

That name, he hadn't heard it for a few cycles now, since his re-creation on Charr.

"Yeah kid, it's a uhm.....long story... All I really remember is waking up....the rest's pretty much a blur.... what I do know is, I'm faster, sleaker, and better than before...Now, where we headed..."

Redstreak
2002-04-06, 03:29 AM
"Yeah, we're on course." Redstreak says. "I suggest we teleport about a full parsec from Maximo's alleged position...this will give us opportunity to sneak up on him on our terms and for us to get the generator in order in advance." He paused. "I won't deny it, I'm a little intimidated by what we'll find there...I mean, Unicron lives again. It's a bit freaky."

Galvatron91
2002-04-08, 12:42 AM
Jhiaxus walked over to Cryhavoc shaking his head.

Jhiaxus: "I believe it won't be long before Bludgeon rids us of Optitron...oh well, are we on course Cryhavoc? How long until we reach the Hub?"

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-04-08, 01:04 AM
I suggest we teleport about a full parsec from Maximo's alleged position...this will give us opportunity to sneak up on him on our terms and for us to get the generator in order in advance."

"Well hold on to your tailpipe kid, here we go!!"

With that Skywarp ran his usual checks, teleporting at the speed they were travelling was never fun, but a challenge was always welcome....

The pair vanished without a trace, which within the "confines" of space, was an impressive feat in itself...

They re-appeared just slightly less than a parsec from The Hub...

"Is THAT Unicron......"

Skywarp's external sensors were in awe at the monolith he once called Master....

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-08, 02:26 AM
Adeara rested quietly against a wall again. It seemed she was doing that a lot. Not that it bothered her much. It meant she had more energy to fight with. And for a lone Ta'Kaalen like her, the fight was all she had left.

Great Maker. I still can't believe I'm the last. It hardly seems.....Real. The more I think about it, the more I realize it's true. I'm the last of an inferior race made superior by Unicron. I wonder if Jhiaxus realizes Unicron made my race like this.....I should ask him...

"My lord?" Adeara approached him and Cyhavoc. "I am curious. Do you know anything of my race?"

Redstreak
2002-04-08, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Skywarp

"Is THAT Unicron......"

Skywarp's external sensors were in awe at the monolith he once called Master....

Redstreak speedily activates the cloak as promised. "That oughta do it...we can get in close now." He then takes a look at Unicron, the legendary monster planet a reality again... "By Primus, can this be real? If I hadn't seen it with my own optics, I swear I'd have never believed it possible." He just kind of sits there a few minutes, staring in awe of the impossible feat the Liege Maximo had accomplished. Then, gaining himself, he says; "You ready to check all this out?"

Cryhavoc
2002-04-08, 04:58 PM
Cryhavoc turned towards Jhiaxus, smiling under the mask that covered his facial features. He took a hold of a rather large switch with his claw and pulled it. With an instant Axalon flew through a wormhole that was opened before it and dived back to the normal space.

"End of our journey to the HUB my lord. I presume this planet complex is the HUB?" Cryhavoc asked as he looked out of the shuttlecraft.

"That giant sphere... the Chaos Bringer? Has the rebuilding already gotten so far?"

Galvatron91
2002-04-08, 10:10 PM
Jhiaxus smiled. "The Reconstruction began as soon as the Autobots destroyed him...when Rodimus Prime opened the matrix on him and destroyed him...the Liege Maximo took the head and rushed it to the hub...for 10 years we have toiled and now our purpose is almost complete. Remember when we altered the past...we changed the future...Unicron is nearly finished. And yes...the Hub is composed of multiple interlaced worlds...worlds which harbor great power."

Jhiaxus then turned to Adeara: "No...I must admit, I know little of your race...perhaps it is time you clued us in?"

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-08, 10:21 PM
Adeara's eyes looked to the giant form beyond the window. A frown touched her lips for a mere moment, then vanished. Looking to Jhiaxus, she smiled, albeit was an empty smile.

"My people were an inferior, planet-bound race, trillions of years ago. One day, a huge planet appeared in the sky. As the first Ta'Kaalen watched, the planet turned into a two-legged entity. The entity took hundreds of them, and altered them, giving them certain abilities-to change their form, and other gifts. This went on for a dozen years, till the entity had performed the same thing on all the people. Then, the entity returned to its planet form and left, leaving orders to obey any messege it sent. Millenia later, a messege came from our Great Maker. We were ordered to contact the people of the planet Cybertron, which we did. That was when the Ta'Kaalen alliance to Cybertron started.

"The entity who recreated my people was Unicron, my lord."

Galvatron91
2002-04-08, 10:29 PM
Jhiaxus was stunned.

Jhiaxus: "but why would Unicron wish for an alliance with cybertron when he was so driven to destroy it once? And your race...what became of them for their services once Unicron was destroyed by the Cybertronians?"

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-08, 10:40 PM
Adeara's eyes closed. This was the part of her history she hated.

"Once the alliance was in place, we were to slowly weaken the Cybertronians from the inside with our new ability of shapeshifting. The problem with that was, they could tell who wasn't a Cybertronian. We were caught, each time. A new messege arrived, saying that we should start a feud between to factions, one that would last centuries. We did, it did.

"As to what happened to my race after the Great Maker was destroyed....We hadn't heard from our envoy in years, so we assumed she was dead. Then, all of a sudden, we recieved word from the new leader of the one faction, the Autobots, that Unicron was dead, as was our envoy. Our alliance was terminated, and a few years later, our sun went nova. I was the only one to survive, since I was sent to recreate our race on Earth. That plan failed." Adeara sighed, and opened her eyes. "It was a dark history we had......But I always hated Unicron, ever since I was told that my race was no better than His slaves."

Galvatron91
2002-04-08, 10:44 PM
Jhiaxus smiled and placed a hand on Adeara's shoulder.

Jhiaxus: "Then...is it not appropriate that he is now you and your new adopted races' slave?"

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-08, 10:52 PM
Adeara looked at Jhiaxus. Comforting....Very comforting.... "I think...that...is quite fitting for that over-grown planet muncher," the shapeshifter said with an evil grin.

Cryhavoc
2002-04-09, 06:05 PM
Cryhavoc had been listening Adeara's story from his position as he piloted the Axalon towards one of the spacedocks of the HUB.

"Truely Ta'kaal... your race has an interesting history. How long ago your sun exploded into nova? Perhaps it was a consequence from Unicron's death?" The massive warrior asked and finished the docking operation.

Cryhavoc stood up and dragged his still malfunctioning and damaged carcass next to the access hatch to the spacedock. The giant opened the hatch and turned towards Jhiaxus. "Are we going to see Maximo my lord?"

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-04-09, 08:09 PM
"You ready to check all this out?"

"As I'll ever be......"

Skywarp engaged his thrusters, silently moving them closer towards the giant complex ahead of them, as they neared Skywarp's sensors noticed something ahead of them....

"A ship.....look......our opportunity"

The cloak was still working perfectly as Skywarp manouvered closer to the shuttle that was now docking with the Hub.

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-09, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Cryhavoc
Cryhavoc had been listening Adeara's story from his position as he piloted the Axalon towards one of the spacedocks of the HUB.

"Truely Ta'kaal... your race has an interesting history. How long ago your sun exploded into nova? Perhaps it was a consequence from Unicron's death?" The massive warrior asked and finished the docking operation.

Cryhavoc stood up and dragged his still malfunctioning and damaged carcass next to the access hatch to the spacedock. The giant opened the hatch and turned towards Jhiaxus. "Are we going to see Maximo my lord?"

Adeara looked at Cryhavoc. "A few years after Unicron's destruction at the hands of the Autobot leader Rodimus Prime." Her eyes then travel to the window again. "I almost wish He had been completely destroyed....."

Redstreak
2002-04-10, 12:39 AM
"A ship.....look......our opportunity"

The cloak was still working perfectly as Skywarp manouvered closer to the shuttle that was now docking with the Hub.

"No way we're this lucky," Redstreak mumbles. "Stay with it til it docks, and let's see who gets out." He is feeling very charged up, and hopes he isn't stepping on Skywarp's toes or anything by stating commands.

Galvatron91
2002-04-10, 03:26 AM
Jhiaxus rose from his chair...

Jhiaxus: "yes, we are going to see the Liege Maximo...he's been waiting for us. Come."

Jhiaxus led his force through the winding corridores of the Hub and to the main complex.

Jhiaxus: "Ah....home."

"WELCOME HOME MY CHILDREN"

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-10, 03:43 AM
Adeara followed her leigelord closely. She feared what might happen if she were to get seperated, and Unicron's mind found her. She feared He might do what He had done when she was a mere child. That was something she told no one about.

And with good reason. What would have been the reaction of the Highlord clan if they found out that He made a few alterations to my....abilities? Great Maker, what if Maximo or Jhiaxus finds out? There's no telling what they could have me do if they knew that I can, and have done so in the past on His orders, Weave a Storm in the vaccuum of space, able to wipe out whole star systems...... Adeara found herself lagging behind as her mind brought that memory up. Shifting into a large bird, she winged her way to Jhiaxus' shoulder and lighted there.

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-04-10, 11:15 AM
"WELCOME HOME MY CHILDREN" [/B]

Sixshot looked around, impressed by the construction surrounding him, suspended perfectly in the vast recess of space.

"Home......"

This wasn't Sixshot's real home, the one he left behind when he felt the calling, so long ago now.....Jhiaxus' appearence and recruitment.... Unicron had appeared at a time when Sixshot had left Cybertron, gone to seek spiritual guidance, when he returned things had changed, Galvatron was leader of the Decepticons and the Autobots had re-claimed his home planet.

Decades of meditation had been wasted upon his return as he took out the aerialbots in his fury.

Now he found himself amongst the worst (or was it best) of company, nothing but pure destructive power, Jhiaxus, Unicron and ultimately The Liege Maximo.

"He's waiting......" Sixshot's sombre tone beguilded his real feelings, he knew the task ahead of the group, and he relished it...

Galvatron91
2002-04-11, 03:35 AM
"You have done well, my finest warrior..."

Jhiaxus kneeled, much to the surprise of his troops.

Jhiaxus: "Thank you, my master...and what is our progress?"

Always the overachiever, Jhiaxus...focused on the mission. I trust you have told the Four?

Jhiaxus: "No master, I thought you would like the honor of that."

Excellent...very well. I have called upon four generals to lead my mighty strike against the homeworld that has foresaken us all...CYBERTRON...Jhiaxus...Sixshot...Bludgeon...and Optitron. You shall be the four who lead the subdivisions of my forces. The ones you bring with...the one called Adeara, Cryhavoc, and the cassettes, will be your captains...they will asnwer only to you...and you will answer only to me...now then you need rest...and Cryhavoc needs repairs...go to your quarters...all save Jhiaxus...I have matters with him...

Redstreak
2002-04-11, 04:01 AM
Redstreak watches in amazement. "What is Jhiaxus up to with this...?" he wonders aloud. "We gotta hear some more of this, Skywarp."

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-04-11, 09:26 AM
Skywarp channel nothing but static through his sensors, strafing closer he picked out a few audible words...

You shall be the four who lead the subdivisions of my forces.

"Oh, well doesn't that sound peachy....."

Skywarp allowed himself a little chuckle.....

"Well Redstreak, we gotta get inside, figure out what's happening....any suggestions..."

Cryhavoc
2002-04-11, 06:50 PM
Cryhavoc looked around, not seeing the one Jhiaxus was speaking with, still recognizing the voice from his past. The speaker was the Liege Maximo... the one Jhiaxus and Cryhavoc had been serving for hundreds or even thousands of vorns.

After hearing Maximo dismissing him Cryhavoc began to walk deeper into the HUB, following a drone that had been asked to lead the large warrior to the repairchambers...

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-11, 08:54 PM
Adeara had been seated on Jhiaxus' shoulder as a rather large bird of prey when he began to speak to someone, whom she assumed was Maximo. Listening carefuly, without obviously doing so(aren't birdforms fun?), Adeara was quite surprised to hear Maximo name herself, Cryhavoc and the cassettes as Jhiaxus' captains, answerable only to him.

Well, if I had any problems with Maximo before, I don't now. A Captain, answerable only to Jhiaxus....I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be helping to run an army. Boggles the mind.

Just then, Maximo dismissed all save Jhiaxus. This she did not like one bit. Adeara was the type to be fanatically loyal. She hopped off of Jhiaxus' shoulder, and flapped to the ground, then shifted to her Cybertronian form. Before she spoke, she thought it over quickly, and realized that Maximo would probably destroy her for disobeying. She bowed quite deeply, then turned and followed a drone that motioned her to follow it to her quarters.

Once there, the Ta'Kaalen proceeded to vent some pent-up anger on the furnishings of the room. By the time she was calm, the room looked as if it had had a bomb explode in it. "Oops."

StoneCold Skywarp
2002-04-11, 09:03 PM
Sixshot followed the drone to his quarters, the door swept back and Sixshot entered.

"A holographic recreation...."

This was the planet that Sixshot had spent so much time meditating on, or rather an unfalable replica... Sixshot spoke outloud...

"This is not the time for relaxation, Liege Maximo expects us to battle then might I request a battle simulation, to further hone my skills......"

Sixshot sat in the middle of the room, awaiting a reply.

Galvatron91
2002-04-12, 04:45 AM
Sixshot sat in the middle of the room, awaiting a reply.

simulation online...select program Prelate Sixshot

Redstreak
2002-04-13, 01:22 AM
Skywarp allowed himself a little chuckle.....

"Well Redstreak, we gotta get inside, figure out what's happening....any suggestions..."

Redstreak thinks a moment. "Well as long as we're invisible we have a great advantage. Our main concern should be to cripple Unicron before he can get going..." He looks at the generator. "Let's roll on in there and plant this thing someplace vital and blow it up."

Galvatron91
2002-04-13, 07:51 PM
These warriors...they are the ones you trust?

Jhiaxus: "They are the finest of soldiers outside of Galvatron, whom you did not want due to his treason, and Gigatron, who left the fold when he learned of our plans."

And you wish to reclaim him from Galvatron's lot...do you not?

Jhiaxus: "Yes my liege..."

Patience...the rightousness of our victory will be all that it takes to bring all your brothers together once more...Galvatron is a fool for leaving us...and he shall pay for millions of vorn of treason with his life...but we must still worry about him...he is more powerful now than he ever has been before. His mind is healed, his body more powerful than you can imagine...he will not be easy to defeat, especially now that he and the Prime are operating together...the two sides of the coin, the mirror image foes, together against us...I have long dreaded such a day...but that is not the issue now. Prepare yourself, Unicron is 99.5 percent complete, once finished we will allow him to feed and we will be on our way...to final victory!

AngelOfDeath124
2002-04-14, 10:02 PM
Adeara sat on the floor of her destroyed room.

Temper tantrums....I thought I outgrew them....Oh well. This is the best time as any to meditate. It'll clear my mind and get me ready for the next phase of the plan.

Adeara closed her eyes, breathing slowly and evenly. As she did so, she cleared her mind of everything, including the proximity of her Maker. Once she had done so, a detatched calm overcame her, the kind that took away all conscious thought. Once in that state, Adeara was open to any kind of mental command from an outside source. (Great opening for any telepath to set up a subconscious program, huh? And yes, this is permission for that to happen, so long as you run it by me first please.) She would remain like that till a physical shake awoke her.