PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Guess I'm not as back as I would've hoped...

tahukanuva
2008-02-04, 10:02 PM
I've been thinking this for a while, but I'm making it official now...

I'm (re)leaving the RPG for a bit, I've of things going on, and I guess I'm going to give up my movie characters, and my G1 characters save Dethlok and Sunstorm,
Dethlok's fan, so he can just sit around, but if anyone wants to hold onto Sunstorm till I come back, they're free to. I'll probably be back in a month or so when things get less hectic.

Clogs
2008-02-05, 01:48 PM
Have you put it to the mods so one of them can run Sunstorm (or not, as the case may be, since he's in his temple...)?

tahukanuva
2008-02-05, 08:45 PM
Uhh... well... actually.. I... uh.... Lookie there!..

Truth be told, I don't care who runs him or anything, just so long as he's here when I get back. I'm rather attached to the guy.

Clogs
2008-02-05, 09:53 PM
:)

Warcry
2008-02-07, 05:14 AM
Don't stay away too long. The characters-with-Death-in-their-name quotient has dropped to dangerously low levels while you've been gone. ;)

Seriously, though, take as long as you need. This place will still be here when you're ready to come back. There won't be too much tarring and feathering, either. :)

slartibartfast
2008-02-07, 11:30 AM
:( - you didn't say what you thought of the sig I made you.

tahukanuva
2008-02-08, 11:06 PM
:( - you didn't say what you thought of the sig I made you.

It is sex.

... I miss Deathsaurus... :(

tahukanuva
2008-04-03, 03:54 AM
I think I'm ready to slowly start weaning myself back into RPG mode. So, if anyone has any suggestions about how to do this with the least amount of stress, and actual effort, I'd appreciate it. I was figuring on just dropping Sunstorm and Deathy #2 in somewhere, so.. yeah...

Warcry
2008-04-03, 03:59 AM
Glad to have you back.

The big thing you'll need to know is that Megatron is back and challenging Gigatron for leadership. He's going to make a big public announcement soon, so your guys will have to give some thought to which side they'd like to end up on.

Right now, Polyhex is a hellish dystopia filled with riots, looting and Soundwave-induced violence. Your guys will have a lot of opportunities to take advantage of that/rail against it.

tahukanuva
2008-04-03, 08:23 PM
Alright. I think I'll follow the thread for a few more days first, but then I'm back. And oh, how back I will be. And when I'm back, back will be the adjective that describes me.