PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Detente: The Congregation of the Dead (Crystal City)

Pages : [1] 2

Warcry
2008-02-29, 07:40 AM
The Quintessons are a dying people. Their homeworld destroyed, their spirits consumed by hatred for their own bastard children, those few who remained on Cybertron after the Transformers retook the world had dedicated themselves to slaying any and every Cybertronian they could. Their reign of terror has claimed many lives, but it has also made them many enemies.

Ironically, it is not the heroic Autobots but rather the Decepticons who have tracked the terrorists to their base in the now-abandoned Crystal City. A full-scale assault on the city has brought the Quintessons to their knees. Now on the edge of utter ruination, the few Quintessons who remain have to face the reality that even if they survive today, they are as good as dead.

Warcry
2008-02-29, 08:21 AM
Under the City

Spurred on by his (apparent, because of the flying missile launcher) wounding of Pounce, Hypotheon snapped several shots off in Bomb-Burst's direction, then lunged off down a side-corridor. Deactivating his light, he did his best to make his way in the dark and hoped against hope that the two Decepticons wouldn't be able to track him.

Bomb-Burst, no stranger to dark places, immediately started to follow.

Roadway North

Cyclonus' first instinct was to tell Snapdragon to shut up and keep fighting, but a small, Galvatron-sounding voice in the back of his head made him think better of it.

"I will accompany you," he told the Horrorcon. "Everyone else will stay here and continue slaying Quintessons."

Although Cyclonus had absolutely no authority here, his voice made it clear that he would brook absolutely no defiance.

Skidmark
2008-02-29, 05:56 PM
In the debris
There's a explosion,debris shoots up into the air,Sixshot climbs out,exhausted
and almost out of ammo.-"That's the last time I make a building collapse on myself.Well at least those Quints didn't survive,and even if they did they'd be nearly dead."-He flips open his comm while killing off any surviving quints-"Weirdwolf? There's no signs of life in my area.I'm requesting further orders."

Chip1123
2008-02-29, 07:22 PM
Roadblock was about to say something about Cyclonus's orders, but something in the bots voice convinced him not to. He decided to take advantage of the brief respite in battle and took shelter behind a destroyed quint vehicle. He turned on his repair systems to max and prepared for the next round.

Warit00
2008-03-01, 02:39 PM
----------Klamek's Tower---------

"Ah no no no No!" Chances dwindled less and less as Spinister get near the hatch. Klamek his raised pulling the trigger again and again at Spinister while slowly making his way through the broken catwalks.

----------Skybourne-----------

Slugslinger evading the flak clouds as both Klamek's and Spearhead's(2nd) tower trying to take him out.

"You idiot! Just do something!"

"Shut Up! Caliburst. I'm thinking."

----------Somewhere else----------

"27 28 29 Ha! 30!" The drones fell one by one as they marching desperately toward Triggerhappy. One of them just has been disfigured by the precise shots at the power core while were jumping toward the targetmaster.
While enjoying the killing spree an Allicon sneaked up behind him.

His luck ran out as that drone jumped up on him.

"Darn it! I lost my counts. Ermmm... Help? Anyone?"

----------Debris----------

Awaken, All Wardust's seeing is darkness. With one of his leg paralyzed hopelessly trying to find the way out.

Meanwhile... Several blocks away.

"Keep running don't stop don't stop." That's what Teffon keep saying to himself with the machine gun on his shoulder. Hoping that this gun would at least change the tide of a small battle not far from him.

redman prime
2008-03-03, 04:09 AM
Snapdragon was taken aback by Cyclonus' abrupt acceptance of his plea for help. More troubling was the impression that they were the only two going, and of that he was certain the Unicron spawn had intended that. Serves me right for asking this group of loonies to help me out of a jam.

"Alright, Cyc, he's back behind us a fair bit. But I'm not in any shape to fly, so maybe just, uh, let's walk? eh?"

----------------------------
Underground
Ah, that's right, a Fleshling was bonded to this misfit.

The crooked sneer once again passed over Starscream's face, making it more horrible than the ruined scene it already was.
"I was dead. As dead as your current partner appears to be. Or perhaps I should have said your former partner?" He stooped and grabbed the Nebulan from the ruins of the horrorcon. "Cause face it, you need me at this point, too."

Spasma attempted to wriggle away, but the seeker was far too large and strong. Plus he had a point. The words stung to hear, though. Former partner. For all of his shortcomings, Apeface had been a decent host and partner. He liked violence and sloth as much as Spasma, and it hurt to know he was dead.
It hurt bad.

Warcry
2008-03-03, 05:06 AM
Klamek's Tower

Spinister was hit in the back by the Quintesson soldier's fire as he neared the tower's control console. Aside from damaging his rotors the blast also propelled him forward, past the console. He fired several shots into the controls, but didn't get a chance to see if he'd hit them before he flew through the tower's observation window and fell toward the ground.

If he'd believed in Primus, the Targetmaster probably would have considered it a miracle that he managed to hit the ground from such a distance and get back up again. Inside, though, he was screaming in pain; taking a fall from that distance hurt a lot more than he would ever let on.

"Weirdwolf and Bludgeon," he barked into his comlink in a voice that almost but not quite managed to hide his considerable pain, "what's our status?"

(OOC: It's up to you whether those shots managed to do any damage, Warit.)

Roadway North

Cyclonus responded to Snapdragon's request by transforming, dropping to the ground beside the wounded Horrorcon with both of his weapons drawn.

"Very well," he said in his low, commanding voice. "Lead on."

optimusskids
2008-03-03, 08:07 AM
Weirdwolf shot down the hill towards the carnage

"coordinates these regroup at yes Sixshot , transmitting now am yes."

~*~

Under the city

Wingspan was exploring the labs gathering data, hearing a noise he swung his flashlight in that direction.

~*~

Pounce scrabbled recovering his missile launcher and then transformed and optics glowing red stalked into the darkness following the Quitns trail.

~*~

Roadway North

The corporal collapsed wounded in both legs. The one remaining soldier in the squad looked down at him then turned to run.

~*~

Weirdwolf revved his engine angling the improvised lance. Steering one handed he manoeuverd the bike.

The Quint glanced back in horror as he saw the headless motorcyclist gaining on him.

He picked up speed.

The lance penetrated the haplesses Quintessons back as he fled in terror.

Weirdwolf opened a com link

"sector this clear is almost yes."

redman prime
2008-03-04, 04:36 AM
"Uh...lead on? Yeah, you got it, boss." The idea of Cyclonus behind him made him slightly more uncomfortable than he cared to let on. But his voice had already betrayed that.

At least I got help to find Apey.
With that, he picked up the pace and his chin, striding purposefully once more.

Warit00
2008-03-04, 02:04 PM
----------Klamek's Tower----------

"Lucky Bastard." The Quint looked at the Decepticon through the broken window but something seem strange the AA gun suddenly went silence.

"Why the hell did you stop firing?"

"The gun. It just stop boss. It's erm...... energy shortage."

The console received some damages, unfortunately it's enough destroy the energy relaying circuits. Now this tower became no more useful than a cover.
He has no choice but to leave it.

"You boys get down here. We're leaving."

(OOC: Yup, see you next month.)

Warcry
2008-03-05, 10:08 PM
Under the City

Hypotheon blundered forward into the darkness, not sure where he was going or what he would do when he got there. He'd run into walls several times, seen the silhouettes of various tunnel-dwelling creatures, and avoiding even the slightest flashed of light like they were harbingers of Unicron's return. Unfortunately for him, the Quintesson had been so busy trying to evade Bomb-Burst that he hadn't paid any attention to where he was going.

If he had, he'd have known that he was headed directly back toward Pounce.

Roadway North

Spinister, slowly approaching what remained of the battle, replied to Weirdwolf. "Acknowledged. And good work."

He continued to walk slowly, doing his best to hide the fact that only pure stubbornness was keeping him on his feet.

Cyclonus followed Snapdragon, more than a little amused that the Horrorcon seemed to be so uneasy around him.

It's good that he remembers why I was so feared. Very soon now, everyone will.

He scanned the area with his weapons, ready to gun down anything who came at them in an aggressive stance.

redman prime
2008-03-06, 03:56 AM
Starscream's grasp wasn't too tight, nor was it too loose. He carried Spasma with his fingers under his arms, somewhat crucifying the head of Apeface as he carried him through the dark of the tunnel.

"I am going to ask once, and do so with utmost cordiality. As I said, you need me, but I also need you. You are going to scavenge with me the body of this-" he made a sweeping gesture to the lifeless form of Slinger that they had come back to, "-And graft the usable pieces to me. A makeshift surgeon, if you will."

The sneer was gone from Starscreams face as he set the Nebulan down near the corpse. "Of course, should you say no, your life is forfeit. I shall give you ten minutes." And with that, he shambled off a few steps, close enough to easily catch the fleshy should he run, yet enough to give him a space to pace.

Of course, when we have completed this little foray into the medicinal realm, your life is forfeit also.

Heinrad
2008-03-06, 06:38 AM
Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -creaks to his feet slowly, stumbling forward as he activates his commlink- "The Quints have developed a new chemical weapon, Spinister. I strongly suggest you stay away from it."

---------
Further up Roadway North:

Thundercracker: -transforms to robot mode, lands heavily near Ramjet, aims at the rubble blocking the tunnel, opens fire-

Warcry
2008-03-06, 07:16 AM
Roadway North

As Spinister continued to hobble down the street, he replied to Bludgeon.

"I'll take that under advisement," he said dryly. "I take it you had a run-in with it yourself. Do you need medical attention?"

Ramjet fired alongside Thundercracker, smiling grimly as their combined assault started to dig a sizable hole into the heap of rubble.

Clogs
2008-03-06, 02:37 PM
Tunnel system

At first, the driver had happily obeyed Lorsyx's order to pour on the speed, but he was forced to gradually slow down, disorientated by the combination of his headlights and the absolute blackness of the tunnel. For his part, Lorsyx did not remonstrate; he was feeling his wounds acutely, fangs clamped together to prevent himself gasping at every jolt.

Sudden, sharp, echoing reports told of rather forthright attempts being made to clear the blockage the Quintessons had left behind them. At that, Lorsyx managed a shadowy snarl of triumph - there was room for a jet to fly down here, but only a stupid one would do so.

Heinrad
2008-03-07, 04:44 AM
Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -into commlink- "I do not require medical attention. Of the three of us that got hit with this substance, only Apeface appears offline."

BBC: -scowling, looking for targets-

-----------------

Thundercracker: -panels on his chest flipping open, two drone rockets roaring from his launchers, blowing the last blocking section of rubble apart- "We're through! C'mon, Ramjet!" -starts charging towards the entrance-

Warcry
2008-03-07, 07:08 AM
Tunnel System

Ramjet charged alongside Thundercracker into the tunnel, then swung his head around and took stock of the nigh pitch-black area they found themselves in.

Heh...pretty roomy down here.

Off in the distance, he could see the faint glow of vehicle running lights. With a shrug, the conehead transformed into vehicle mode and shot off after them, inadvertently proving Lorsyx right on both points.

optimusskids
2008-03-07, 10:26 PM
Under the city

Pounce sniffed his sensitive sensors picking up the Quintesson , then he did just what it said on the tin and pounced.

Warcry
2008-03-08, 05:31 AM
Under The City

Hypotheon screamed as he saw Pounce's optics flashing before him, but he barely managed to start moving before the Decepticon landed atop him and knocked him to the ground.

optimusskids
2008-03-08, 10:39 PM
Going Underground

Weirdwolf banked towards the tunnel. Monzo following him in fits and starts as he struggled with the controls

He opened a com link

"Roadblock,Sixshot me to. Underground going are we."

Under the City

Pounce extended his claws then he leaned foward jaws snapping. His intention was to catch a tentacle in them and then pull, hard , very hard.

Clogs
2008-03-08, 10:49 PM
Tunnel system

"Stop!"

The Sharkticon driver physically jumped at the unexpected order and slammed on the brakes. Had Lorsyx not been holding on tight to Vendix's missile it might all have ended right then... "Get out and hold this position," he told the gunner who was sitting beside him. "If they get too close, detonate your weapons."

With some reluctance, the gunner climbed down and prepared to meet his fate.

Lorsyx felt a stab of shame: He should be the one facing the enemy, making that last stand, his battlecry the name of his homeworld. His lips curled back in a grimace, half pain and half rage.

This main tunnel led right out towards Protihex and escape, but he could not take that option. Lorsyx commanded the driver to start up again and enter a side-tunnel just ahead to the left; this would take them to the Quintesson command post or, by turning off before that, to the fortified room from which he might activate the auto-turrets.

Warcry
2008-03-09, 05:32 AM
Under The City

Hypotheon shrieked as Pounce tore one of his tentacles out. Vital fluids started to leak out of his side as the Quintesson's remaining limbs started to flail wildly.

Tunnel System

Ramjet continued to roar forward, his wings and vertical stabilizers banging on the walls and ceiling as he shot down the tunnel. The vehicle lights he saw in the distance hadn't gotten appreciably closer since he'd started.

I'm startin' ta think this wasn't the best idea...

Chip1123
2008-03-09, 03:53 PM
Roadblock received WeirdWolf's transmission as he was making his repairs. "Be right there Wolfy". Roadblock finished welding some damaged armor back down and transformed and took off in the direction of WeirdWolf's nav-beacon.

Heinrad
2008-03-12, 02:00 AM
Tunnel System:

Thundercracker: -charging down the tunnel after Ramjet, although wisely deciding to stay on foot, wincing as he watches Ramjet's wings scraping and grinding along the tunnel walls-

redman prime
2008-03-13, 03:52 AM
Snapdragon continued to trudge along, unease and Cyclonus stalking him as he went.

And my shoulder is on fire. this just keeps getting better.

--------------------------------------
Underground

"Time's up!" Starscream strode forward haltingly and towered above Spasma. "what's your choice, Fleshling?"

Spasma had seriously considered his options. One was run like hell. Two was to cooperate and be murdered eventually. Three was play Starscream's game, but try to one-up him at it. One was out once the seeker had lumbered over.
Two and three may end up going hand in hand. "I'm in." He cleared his throat and looked from Starscream to Slinger to Starscream again.
"Start with a face lift?"

Warcry
2008-03-13, 04:34 AM
Tunnel System

As Ramjet did the best he could to stabilize himself. Up ahead, he could see the outline of the lone Sharkticon gunner standing ready. The seeker made no attempt to avoid the enemy at all, instead aiming his nosecone directly at the soldier's chest.

Roadway North

Cyclonus continued to follow Snapdragon, taking note of the other Decepticon's obvious pain but saying absolutely nothing about it.

Up ahead, he could see what looked like the scene of a battle.

"Are we close?" he asked.

Chip1123
2008-03-13, 02:36 PM
Roadblock came upon where Weirdwolf was waiting at the tunnel entrance. "I'm here Wolfy. Where's SixShot?"

Clogs
2008-03-13, 02:38 PM
Tunnel system

There was a flyer coming (albeit erratically) down the tunnel at him and the Sharkticon held a bazookanon.

One shot was all he had.

He took it.

redman prime
2008-03-14, 03:34 AM
Starscream smirked his wretched smirk at the Nebulan.
"I think a face lift is in order, but a suitable workstation is what we need most. I assume I can trust you at this point? For should you run.." He slid a finger across his disfigured throat in a slashing motion, "then it's curtains for your play."

Spasma stared back at the Con defiantly, "I'm your man." For now.

"Good. Then-" He hoisted Slinger onto his back, "-uf. Let us move to more accommodating grounds."

The two set off down the sewer way, gently sloshing in the water that was pooled there. The better to conceal their tracks.
--------------------------------------------------
South on the north

"Wha? oh, yeah, it shouldn't too much farther. I don't think anyway.."
Snapdragon wanted to hit himself for flinching when the Unicron-spawn behind him spoke, but he didn't particularly feel like hitting himself in his wounded arm. Or using that one.. bah, oh well.

"Weren't you here for this? oh, no, you were out in nappy-nap time."

Warcry
2008-03-14, 05:10 AM
Tunnel System

Ramjet could hardly try to dodge the missile in the closed-in tunnel. Instead he just accelerated, making a pained grunt as the projectile sheared off about a third of his port wing. Behind him, the tunnel filled with fire but Ramjet continued to blast forward recklessly toward his Sharkticon attacker.

"DIE!" he shouted.

Heading south

"I was communing with the dead," Cyclonus said bluntly. "Galvatron asked me to give you his regard."

The Decepticon continued to follow Snapdragon. "You do actually know where we're going, don't you?"

Clogs
2008-03-14, 02:50 PM
Tunnel system

The Sharkticon had thrown the spent bazookanon away the instant after he fired and transformed into bestial mode. He grinned his huge metallic grin and primed a simple concussion grenade he had picked up from the vehicle, which he threw as Ramjet bore down upon him.

optimusskids
2008-03-14, 11:20 PM
Under the City

Pounce grinned Quintesson vital fluid dripping from his fangs.

" this I am going to enjoy."

He lowered his head aiming to take another bite.

~*~
North Wing

The Lance Corporal held up his hand and gestured for his squad to take cover.

"I hear something , a vehicle?"

~*~

Weirdwolf turned his headless body towards Roadblock.

"arrived not has he yet. Proceed without him we shall. Beacons our follow he can."

Warcry
2008-03-16, 06:41 AM
Tunnel System

At the speed he was going, Ramjet couldn't dodge the grenade. He flew over top of it and was slammed upward into the tunnel's ceiling when the weapon detonated. His extremely dense armour crumpled where the explosion had hit, but didn't break.

He continued to bear down on the Sharkticon. He was mere seconds away from ramming the creature and couldn't arrest his momentum even if he'd wanted to (which, to be fair, he didn't).

Under the City

Hypotheon's vital fluids sprayed across the walls as Pounce tore into him. The Quintesson made one last, terrified noise before going limp under his attacker.

Bomb-Burst arrived on the scene and nodded gravely in approval.

Heinrad
2008-03-16, 06:47 AM
Tunnel System:

Thundercracker: -wincing as the explosion goes off- "That'll leave a mark...."

Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -activating his commlink(as soon as his shell finishes repairing it)- "Pounce, Bomb-Burst, report."

Chip1123
2008-03-16, 02:44 PM
"Alright then. Sixshot's a smart cookie, He'll figure it out. let's go. my trigger finger's getting anxious." Roadblock told Weirdwolf as he descended into the tunnel.

Clogs
2008-03-17, 12:07 AM
Tunnel system

The Sharkticon stood his ground. He had nowhere to run and, when Ramjet hit him, his world ended (to misquote the poet) not with a whimper, but a bang.

redman prime
2008-03-17, 12:24 AM
Starscream led Spasma throughthe catacombs of Crystal City, occasionally descending farther into the abyss.

"Where're we going, anyway?" Spasma was having a bit more trouble navigating now, as every floor they descended the water level elevated slightly. It was almost up to his chest before Starscream yanked him out and set him on his shoulder.

"Protihex. We can keep our head down and it'll be a bit less... dingy."

Warcry
2008-03-17, 05:47 AM
Tunnel System

Ramjet bounced along the tunnel for a few hundred metres, weighted down by the inert, Sharkticon-shaped anchor that had attached itself to his nosecone. The seeker had been built to withstand such nigh-suicidal collisions, but in an enclosed space like this the aftereffects of the crash were worse than the crash itself.

Once he skidded to a stop, there was only one thing he could think to say.

"Owwww..."

Under the City

"We are. Under the city. Destroying fleeing enemies." Bomb-Burst reported to Bludgeon. "No luck. So far. On finding. Any officers."

He looked down at the now-dead Hypotheon and thought about just how delicious his vital fluids were going to taste.

"Shall we return. To the surface?"

optimusskids
2008-03-18, 11:18 PM
Entering Tunnel System

Weirdwolf revved his engine and shot into the tunnel the motorcycle kicking up small particles of gravel.

"Hope must we that the seekers all the fun have don't yes ?"

~*~

Pounce crouched on his haunches and idly licked his paws clean.

"My sensors inform me that most of our bretheren seem to have entered the tunnel system, i would hazard a guess that most resistanc ehas been eliminated upstairs.

~*~

One of the braver or stupider depending on if he surveyed the next 30 seconds Sharkticons in Vendix's squad stepped into the path of Loryx's vehicle

"halt who goes there?"

Chip1123
2008-03-18, 11:52 PM
"No way Wolfy, no way. knowing the seekers, they are likely going to need help down there... besides, how many more enemies can be left?" Roadblock said as he went into the tunnel.

Clogs
2008-03-19, 12:39 AM
Tunnel system

The driver slewed the vehicle to avoid his fellow Sharkticon - which it didn't. Neither did it miss the tunnel wall.

Yelling with pain, Lorsyx was thrown full length in the back. Fortunately, he again kept the missile safe, but it slid from his nerveless fingers and rolled into the passenger seat as he almost passed out.

optimusskids
2008-03-20, 07:57 AM
The Sharkticon went over with a crunch and lay still as the vehicle hit him

~*~

Wingspan shone his torch around another empty room.

He opened a com link

"Pounce Bomburst anything to report."

Warcry
2008-03-20, 08:15 AM
Tunnel System

Now in robot mode, Ramjet slowly worked the ruined Sharkticon off of his head.

Under the City

Bomb-Burst nodded to Pounce. "That would not. Come as much. Of a surprise to me. These Quintessons. Leave much to be desired. When they don't have. An entire army. To back them up."

The Pretender dropped into a crouch and sunk his fangs into what was left of Hypotheon, draining the Quintesson's vital fluids.

"Nothing of note." He lied to Wingspan, his inner robot speaking into the comm while the shell continued to feast. "We have encountered. Some random soldiers. But not much else."

optimusskids
2008-03-21, 08:21 AM
Under the City

Wingspan replied to Bomburst

"We need to keep looking , we need a prisoner to interrogate. We don't know if the Quints have infiltrated our cities or not. Should I join you over."

Over the City

The 3 Decepticon aerial attack drones launched by Detritus swept low over the city looking for targets they banked splitting apart in order to cover more ground.

One of them tracked Bludgeon. Targetting software whirred and the Drone (that looked similar to an A10) opened fire with it's Gatling cannon.

One of the other drones headed East and the other headed South sweeping low across the countryside.

Entering the tunnel

Monzo clattered after the other 2 in his half track .

The tunnel creaked alarmingly its structure warped by Ramjets efforts.

Parts of the tunnel roof collapsed burying Monzo's vehicle.

Weirdwolf let out yell of pain and fell as the motorbike slid out of control.

~*~

Vendix stormed out of the shadows and clambered into the back of the vehicle

"You cretinous sub construct what did you think you were doing?"

The squad formed a semi circle and peered nervously up at the vehicle.

Clogs
2008-03-21, 11:29 PM
Tunnel system

With red stars flashing behind his eyelids, Lorsyx forced himself over onto his back and then pushed up into a sitting position. He felt someone climb into the vehicle and, as he fumbled for a weapon, heard a well-remembered voice chastise his driver.

"Scientist Vendix!" he cried. "I believed everyone else had been killed!"

optimusskids
2008-03-21, 11:35 PM
Tunnel System

Vendix glared at the driver

"Clean up your act soldier, if the constructs kill us all for the lack of that one soldier I will personally rip you head off."

Vendix looked up

"Theres me and 6 no make that 5 now Sharkticons Warrior Loryx, all armed with my new weapon for cleansing theconstructs."

Warcry
2008-03-23, 06:40 AM
Tunnel system

Ramjet deposited the Sharkticon corpse in the corner, then started to walk (rather unsteadily, it must be noted) down the cross-corridor he had been guarding.

Under the city

Bomb-Burst's shell made a noise like sandpaper being scraped over gravel, but that didn't transfer over the comm-line to Wingspan.

"No." He said. "Our sector is clear. I suggest. That we join you."

Above ground, south

As he and Snapdragon came upon the area where Apeface had fallen, Cyclonus felt a shiver move through his circuits. A strange feeling came over him, as if the two Decepticons had just crossed paths with a third, invisible person. It reminded him of the feeling that had come over him during his recent incapacitation, as he had held conversations with a series of dead comrades.

The powerful Decepticon shook his head. "He's gone," Cyclonus said, not quite sure himself how he knew that. They hadn't even found the body yet.

A high-pitched humm off in the distance caught his attention. Cyclonus' head snapped around, quickly tracking until it saw the oncoming aerial drone following the terrain in their direction.

"And we will be too if we don't take care of that."

Transforming to vehicle mode, Cyclonus blasted off after the drone.

Not too far away, Spinister had taken cover in a relatively-unscathed technology shop and was scavenging for parts to repair his damaged rotor. Singe and Hairsplitter were helping, rifling through storage cabinets and generally making a big mess.

The Quintessons actually did a good job of stocking this place, he mused. We could easily establish an outpost in the city. It would make an...adequate addition to the Empire.

Clogs
2008-03-23, 11:25 PM
Tunnel system

"Your new weapon, Scientist?" Lorsyx mused and hissed a laugh. "Listen - there are several Cybertronian units following me. Stop them, then I could complete my mission!" He coughed briefly and dark fluid stained his cruel lips. "Before I die..."

optimusskids
2008-03-24, 10:20 PM
Under the City

"M-m-meet me at these co-ordinates then."

Wingspan transmitted his location to Pounce and Bomburst.

~*~

Tunnel System

Vendix nodded

"I will help eliminate the constructs."

He glanced around

"Do you require your vehicle it would make a fine strongpoint and block the invidious constructs further progress . If we slewed it across the tunnel they would not be able to pass even if it was destroyed its burning wreckage would still cause them no little delay."

~*~

In the Air

The Harrier drone spotted Cyclonus and triggered a salvo of missiles at the Decepticons before jetting upwards with a burst from its hover jets.

redman prime
2008-03-25, 04:38 AM
"Deal with what? oh" Cyclonus had taken off towards the drone as it released it's payload.
"Well, might as well.." He attempted to transform, but his shoulder was still prohibiting the action. "Dammit. Cyclonus, I can't fly. kick that thing out of the sky, and I'm going to keep trudging on."

------------------------------
Underground

As Starscream plodded along through an archway, he realized that they were entering Protihex faster than he had anticipated.
"Well, not much farther and we'll be home. Wherever we stop, I guess."

Clogs
2008-03-25, 03:50 PM
Tunnel system

Lorsyx bared his fangs at Vendix and not in a happy smile.

"Given that I am unable to walk, Scientist," he said coldly. "Yes, I would like to retain this vehicle. It is still some way to the autodefense hub."

Warcry
2008-03-26, 05:42 AM
Under the city

Bomb-Burst consulted the coordinates that Wingspan had sent, then climbed off of Hypotheon's carcass, wiped the excess fuel from his mouth and loped off toward the intelligence officer.

In the air

Cyclonus dodged the drone's missiles with a smoothness that seemed almost effortless. He shot up into the air after the attacking drone, firing laser blasts after the fleeing machine.

"Yes, do that," he told Snapdragon. "If you can't fight, find cover."

optimusskids
2008-03-26, 08:47 PM
Tunnel System

Vendix nodded slowly

We do have alternative vehicles some hover boards and an assault buggy while more lightly armoured is much faster than your current transportation.

In the Sky

The drone jinked desperately

The second drone (Mil24 type) banked from behind a shattered building and opened fire on Cyclonus with it's heavy nose cannon.

Clogs
2008-03-27, 12:12 AM
Tunnl system

"Hover boards and a light field buggy? You managed to reach the garaging area?" Lorsyx grew attentive, eyes narrowing. "Is there a chance you can send one of your troops back to create a diversion?"

The garage held serious caches of explosives in lockers; it was worth asking.

Warcry
2008-03-27, 06:22 AM
In the air

Cyclonus felt the second drone's fire hitting his belly armour but ignored it for the moment, choosing to focus his attention on the one that was already in his sights. He supplemented his laser fire with a barrage of incendiary bombs as he continued to fire on the Harrier drone.

redman prime
2008-03-27, 06:52 AM
"take cover? who am I, a fleshy? what a piece of.." Snapdragon trailed off into a stream of semi-audible ranting and cursing as he poked around, looking for a way down to the underground that was a bit easier to handle than the route Apeface had taken.

He opened a comm-link to Cyclonus, "I found a stairwell down, so i'm going into the dark. You'll see it, just look for the huge hole in the ground and go through it." Putz.

Chip1123
2008-03-27, 03:52 PM
Roadblock pulled ahead of Wierdwolf and kept going down into the tunnels. "How much ya think they got left Wolfy? We gonna find any more to play with?"

optimusskids
2008-03-30, 06:51 PM
Tunnel System

Vendix nodded "it is easily acessible from here. what did you have in mind my troops are few."

~*~

In the air

The Harrier drone swiveled unleashing a salvo of missiles before it blossomed in a corona of fire as Cyclonus' fire chewed into it. It winged over displaying large Decepticon sigils before disappearing dowards towards where Snapdragon was standing trailing smoke.

Warcry
2008-03-31, 04:41 AM
In the air

Cyclonus didn't bother replying to Snapdragon's disrespectful communique, although he would have a talk with the Horrorcon about it later. Right now he was too busy trying not to get blown up.

He dodged the falling drone's missiles, although several of them detonated close enough to blacken his armour and give him a good shake. It was nothing close to what it would take to down him in his current, driven state, though.

He spun around on a dime, a maneuver that would have been impossible for a lesser, non-Unicronian transformer, and headed for the second drone. Somewhere along the way, he took note of the Decepticon sigils on the falling drone's wings.

As he fired at the second drone, he opened a comlink to Spinister. "Is there any unrest in Polyhex right now? Any groups that would try to move against us while we were in the field?"

On the ground

"Not that I'm aware of," Spinister replied guardedly, not at all sure why anyone would ask that in the middle of a battle. "Do you mind if I ask why that's such a pressing question?"

"Because I'm dogfighting with a pair of Decepticon drones," Cyclonus replied flatly. "I just shot one of them down. And since you would have come for me in person if you wanted me dead, I have to assume that someone back home doesn't want this mission to succeed."

"I don't like the sound of that," Although his repairs weren't quite complete, Spinister jumped to his feet. "I'll be there in half a breem. Try to make sure there's something left for us to inspect."

Tunnel system

Ramjet continued to trudge along, not sure at all if he was getting closer to the Quintessons he was pursuing.

"Hey Thundercracker!" he shouted over a private comm channel, "get your chassis in gear already and catch up!"

redman prime
2008-04-01, 03:02 AM
Snapdragon took one last glance over his shoulder at the accelerating form of Cyclonus and dropped down into the tunnel, in search of his only friends corpse.

Clogs
2008-04-01, 01:59 PM
Tunnel system

"A diversion, Scientist Vendix. There are detonators stored in the safe-room, to which I have the code..." He paused, then said, "I also have one of your special weapons with me, with which - if there is time - to set a booby-trap."

optimusskids
2008-04-01, 10:28 PM
In the Air

The Hind Drone banked avoiding Cyclonu's fire and rippled off a salvo of 4 missiles.

~*~

Tunnel System

Vendix nodded and directed one of his Sharkticons to fetch his hover board.

"I will deploy one of my men to fetch the explosives we will mine the tunnels that should slow down some of the filthy constructs."

In the Tunnels

Weirdwolf thought about it

"Liberation of Cyberteon during they heavy casulaties took not many left think I."

Clogs
2008-04-01, 10:39 PM
Tunnel system

"If there is time..," Lorsyx murmured. Truth be told, he was glad of the opportunity to rest even for a short while, but he knew his duty. "Scientist Vendix: I respectfully ask that my driver be allowed to take me on to the hub immediately."

Heinrad
2008-04-02, 02:34 AM
Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -shell still battered and singed, left arm slowly repairing itself, cannon barrel still warped and twisted, scowls as the A-10 drone locks onto him- "BBC, go assist Ramjet and Thundercracker. I feel they might need it."

BBC: -nods, transforms, roars into the tunnel system-

Bludgeon: -fireball forming in the palm of his right hand, spins out of the way of the incoming fire, flinging the fireball at the drone-

Tunnel System:

Thundercracker: -still following Ramjet(but not quite crazy enough to transform to catch up faster- "You okay, Ramjet?"

Warcry
2008-04-02, 05:23 AM
In the air

Cyclonus corkscrewed in the air, firing laser blasts at the oncoming missiles. He blew up two of them, nicked the third enough that he sent it careening off course into a building and narrowly dodged the last one with the subtle grace of an acrobat. He was rocked as the missile detonated only metres behind him, but managed to stay approximately on-course. He fired a barrage of rust rays at the enemy helicopter's rotors, trying to knock it out of the sky without causing more damage than he had to.

Tunnel system

"No, I'm not bloody OK," Ramjet snapped at Thundercracker. "And you won't be either, if Gigs finds out that we let these guys get away. Now get up here! We've still got some slimy Quints ta slag, remember?"

Chip1123
2008-04-02, 03:10 PM
"I read Thundercracker and Ramjet in front of us. Should we give them a hand, or do we have somewhere else to be?" Roadblock asked Weirdwolf.

Warit00
2008-04-02, 07:00 PM
----------On the ground----------

Wandering. Klamek ,with 2 drones on his sides. With luck or not he finally met
Spinister again in the middle of the street.

"You"

----------Skybourne----------

Slugslinger locked the third drone on his target from above and opening fires.

----------Somewhere else----------

"Why don't you guys just quit already eh?" Losing his patiences ,Triggerhappy then ignited his thrusters with one drones on his back and another holding his chest plate. The targetmaster flew away from being swarm only to crashed directly into the tunnel entrance not far from Snapdragon's position.

----------Tunnel system----------

Teffon with a shark wandering in the maze-like tunnel system hoping to find any of his allies here the technician then opened his comlink. "This is Teffon anyone in the tunnel?"

----------AA Tower----------

Spearhead still manning the tower the last standing tower in the city. Releasing black cloud at Cyclonus.

----------Under the Debris----------

"It's dark"

"It's getting darker"

"Where am I?"

"Quiet. So Quiet."

"Yes."

"Yes. The Quintesson must..."

"...survive"

Warcry
2008-04-03, 05:03 AM
On the ground

At first, Spinister didn't recognize Klamek -- all the Quintessons and their minions looked the same to him. However, the enemy's voice was enough to jog his memory, and he greeted the Quintesson with a glare.

"You," he told Klamek, "should have left the city when you had the chance. Now you don't."

Transforming into his newly-repaired helicopter mode, the Targetmaster sprayed flames, particle beams and laser blasts at Klamek and his minions while flying backwards.

In the air

Cyclonus was taken by surprise by Spearhead's fire and was almost shot out of the sky. However, he managed to dive below the tower's line of fire before he'd only taken a few superficial hits.

redman prime
2008-04-03, 05:08 AM
Snapdragon reached the basement floor as soon as Triggerhappy crashed through the surface and landed near the shattered remains of Apeface.

optimusskids
2008-04-03, 07:23 AM
It's rotor assembly weakened the helicopter plunged downwards and crumpled onto the ground.

~*~

Weirdwolf studied the tunnel

"Join them we shall, strength in numbers there is young Roadblock."

~*~

The A10 drone banks out of the way of the fireball and comes round for another attack run.

optimusskids
2008-04-05, 03:22 PM
Under the city

Wingspan stood stock still as he assimilated the information.

He opened a com link

"Bludgeon, Spinster are you recieving me? We have a situation over. Is it possible to come to my position i'd prefer not to discuss it over the open airwaves."

~*~

Vendix nodded

"Continue on your mission , I wish you sucess hopefully it will bring us one step closer to eradicating these vile unclean constructs."

Skidmark
2008-04-06, 07:21 PM
The Ruins
Sixshot transforms and blasts off,trying to find Weirdwolf's location via the beacons.after flying for a few minutes He finally sees him next a tunnel.-"Don't tell me you were going in that "dark scary" tunnel without me."-He smirked to Weirdwolf

Clogs
2008-04-06, 10:20 PM
Tunnel system

Lorsyx, using his communications line, transmitted Vendix the code required to open the explosives safe, and then signalled to his driver. "I shall keep this vehicle, Scientist," he said. "It has served me well so far. I estimate reaching the autogun controls within two time units - unless I am intercepted."

The vehicle pulled away on its original course and Lorsyx's voice rose above the dull purr of the engine. "I salute Quintessa!"

Heinrad
2008-04-07, 03:52 AM
Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -moving as the drone starts it's bank, drawing his katana as he starts a forward charge, jumping up and springboarding off of a wrecked transport, attempting to cleave the A-10 drone down the middle-

Tunnel:

Thundercracker and BBC: -catching up to Ramjet-

Warcry
2008-04-07, 06:04 AM
On the ground

Spinister replied to Wingspan. "I'm a bit indisposed right now. What is it?"

Tunnel system

Ramjet glowered at Thundercracker and BBC. "Took you long enough. Come on. We've got Quints ta kill."

optimusskids
2008-04-07, 07:17 AM
Roadway North

The Drone tries to dodge but the sword cleaves diagonally shearing theough metal, circuitry pipework, fuel sourts out in an arc as the swod reaches the bottom of the drone and the 2 halfes fall to the ground.

~*~

underground

Wingspan paused thinking for a moment.

"S-s-scrambling Megatron is back and he's leading some kind of coup d'etat, with S-s-soundwave and A-astrotrain."

Heinrad
2008-04-08, 03:25 AM
Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -lands in a crouch, straightens, activates his commlink- "I'm heading for your location, Wingspan." -turns, starts stalking off in Wingspan's direction-

Tunnel:

Thundercracker: "Yeah, yeah."

BBC: -scowling-

Warcry
2008-04-08, 03:56 AM
On the ground

"You must be kidding," Spinister replied to Wingspan. "Megatron is long-dead and the likes of him would never be able to unseat Lord Gigatron anyway."

The entire concept was something that the Targetmaster had a hard time accepting. Soundwave as a traitor he could see, but Astrotrain? The admiral was his friend, someone who he respected greatly.

This can't be.

optimusskids
2008-04-10, 07:46 PM
Tunnels

Weirdwolf grinned revealing rows of fangs. He glanced at Roadblock

"Roadblock and I most scariest things here in yes!!"

Chip1123
2008-04-10, 08:19 PM
Roadblock replied back to Weirdwolf, "Especially if they are on the wrong end of my rockets..."

"So what we doing wolfy? We got anything specific to do, or just get to cause chaos?"

(OOC: since we are in the tunnel, do we hear Megatron's message, and if so, where does our group fall in...? I would think Roadblock's loyalty would be to Megatron, the one who brought him online...)

Warit00
2008-04-12, 05:13 PM
Klamek and an Allicon jumped to a cover one on the left and another on the right. Spininster obliterated the another unlucky drone with ease. Klamek then raised up his blaster from his cover and firing blindly at Spinister.

Warcry
2008-04-13, 05:27 AM
(OOC: We wouldn't have heard Megatron's message yet, because it was Polyhex-only. Wingspan knows, I think, because his minions back in the city told him about it. They'll all find out fairly soon, though.:))

Tunnels

(OOC: Just trying to move this along some.)

As Weirdwolf and Roadblock joined the ever-expanding hunting party, Ramjet jerked his head in the direction that the Quintessons had gone.

"Hurry," he told them. "We're catching up!"

Underground

Bomb-Burst arrived at Wingspan's location (presumably with Pounce in tow). He only needed to sniff the air to tell that something was very, very wrong.

"What has happened? You are. Quite concerned."

On the ground

Spinister did his best to dodge Klamek's fire, but took several glancing blows anyway.

I don't have time for this, he thought. Not now.

"Cyclonus," he transmitted, "I need you to deal with the Quintessons that are giving me trouble. I am required elsewhere."

As soon as he was done talking, the Targetmaster flew behind a nearby building, activated his cloaking and stealth systems, and shot off toward Wingspan's location.

Having avoided the AA fire for the moment, Cyclonus vectored in on the location that Spinister had given him, preparing to attack Klamek.

optimusskids
2008-04-13, 07:34 AM
Underground

Wingspan grasped his weapons tightly and pointed them at Bomb-Burst as the latter's sudden arrival took him by suprise.

"B-b-bomburst and P-p-pounce I'm afraid all is not well in P-polyhex. S-s-soundwave and someone c-c-claiming to be Megatron are a-attempting to overthrow G-g-g-igatron."

Wingspan's increased stress levels brought on his stutter.

"I b-b-believe that this mission was a p-p-ploy at least in p-p-part to get us out of t-t-their way."

Tunnels

Weirdwolf nodded to Roadblock

"We're Quintessons hunting yes."

Clogs
2008-04-13, 10:19 PM
Tunnel system

The driver turned his heavy head and gave the Quintesson an apprising once over. Lorsyx spotted this and snarled, raising his gun: "Keep going!" Doubled over in increasing agony, his palms cold and damp, he was aware death was approaching him even as he approached the autogun control room; it would be a close race.

Through gritted fangs, he hissed, "Vendix has little honour. He might not choose to engage the Decepticons..."

Chip1123
2008-04-14, 03:05 PM
"Yay. My favorite sport..." Roadblock answered back, driving further down the tunnel.

Warcry
2008-04-16, 04:00 AM
Underground

Bomb-Burst frowned. "That is. Unexpected. What should. We do?"

"For now, we do nothing." Spinister's voice startled the Pretender. It was his job to sneak up on people, after all. "Wingspan, I want you to find out as much as you can about what's going on in Polyhex. Once we have all the facts, I'll decide what to do. But we have a mission to complete and I intend to do that. Whatever is happening in Polyhex, the Quintessons are still our enemies."

In the air

Arriving at the coordinates that Spinister had sent, Cyclonus strafed Klamek's position with laser blasts.

optimusskids
2008-04-16, 07:19 AM
Underground

Wingspan nodded

"I w-w-wil see if i can get s-some more info from m-my contacts."

Poune padded forward .

"How we gonna manage this information whats to stop people from shooting each other in the back for example."

He rubbed his claws innocently agaimst his leg.

"Don't look at me like that . i was just saying this is gonna open a can of turboworms. And anyway I much prefer to come at them from in front you can see their terror better that way."

Warcry
2008-04-17, 03:58 AM
Underground

"No, that's a valid point," Spinister told Pounce. "For now, we keep this between us. We won't tell the rest of the unit until we're absolutely sure what's going on. I know of at least a few members of our team who would willingly jump ship to Megatron's unit if they thought they could get away with it."

optimusskids
2008-04-17, 08:18 PM
Underground

Pounce nodded

"We need every mech we've got to sort out these quintessons no sense losing some unecessarily."

Warcry
2008-04-18, 03:44 AM
Underground

"Agreed," Spinister said to Pounce. "Once the immediate enemy is dealt with we can concern ourselves with rooting out traitors, but until then we're all on the same side. Whatever the situation back home, I'm not going to have troops under my command fighting each other when there are still enemies on the loose. After all, we're all still Decepticons."

Heinrad
2008-04-18, 03:45 AM
Underground:

Bludgeon: -voice echoing from all around them- "And any who wish to leave Gigatron's service will die, whether this operation is concluded or not."

redman prime
2008-04-18, 05:33 PM
Snapdragon tried to shoo away some of the dust from Triggerhappy's abrupt entrance when he saw it. The tattered remains of Apeface lay in a fashion that left no doubt as to his operating condition. Snapdragon walked straight past Triggerhappy to appraise the body, only to make a startling discovery. This was a headless Headmaster.

Warcry
2008-04-20, 05:38 AM
Underground

"I would rather avoid killing our fellow Decepticons if we can avoid it," Spinister told Bludgeon (or rather the other Decepticon's seemingly-disembodied voice). "Most of those who would support Megatron are mere sheep, jumping to follow whoever seems strongest at the moment. Once we've disposed of the relic, they will return to Gigatron's service."

Clogs
2008-04-20, 06:21 PM
Tunnel system

"Take the next... right," Lorsyx gasped. He could feel the cold claws of Death clutching for him, but this one last thing he meant to do: he would trigger the autoguns for the glory of the Quintessons. "Doorway... twelve standard... on left. Pull up there..."

The driver obeyed. His commander looked weak and, therefore, prey, but for the unwavering gun he was holding.

Lorsyx knew he could never walk into the control room so, once the vehicle had stopped, he leaned over to punch up the access code and had the driver take them in. There was barely space, but that made Lorsyx's final task all the easier. Dismissing the Sharkticon to guard the door, he pulled himself over to the driver's side and activated the main console, firstly sealing the room and then beginning the emplacement countdown sequence.

optimusskids
2008-04-21, 06:46 AM
Underground

Wingspan terminated his conversation with Network with whom he'd been catching up.

"L-l-looks like G-g-gigatron is going to pull out of P-p-polyhex and r-regroup. He's ben raiding the city f-for r-resources. D-d-o you t-think w-we should r-rendezvous with whereever he decides. H-he's going to have a tough job s-starting from scratch."

Heinrad
2008-04-21, 08:40 AM
Underground:

Bludgeon: -still looking battered(though the shell's left forearm now looks badly singed, the hand a mechanical skeleton, crisscrossed with wires and myomers), appearing next to Wingspan in a cloud of smoke- "Agreed."

Warit00
2008-04-21, 05:20 PM
----------Ground[B]----------

"Aww that basta..." Klamek duck as the Decpticon flew passed him and took some shrapnels as the shots hit the ground. He quickly ran out form his cover and looking for pile of debris ,alley ,crater or anything that can cover him.
"He's making another run follow me you stupid drone!"

----------[B]Tunnel Entrance----------

Triggerhappy push himself up from the ground and looked at Apeface's body.
"So the his nebulan friend is missing ,right Snappy?"

----------Tunnel System----------

"Vendix? is that you sir?" Teffon and his comrade finally join the seemingly what left of Quintessons forces.

----------AA Tower---------

"Damnit! He's flying too low." Couldn't get a clear shot and it's seem useless if he'd stay here any longer Spearhead decided to get off the tower.

redman prime
2008-04-22, 04:45 AM
It was all Snapdragon could do to not jump at the sound of Triggerhappy's voice. In the shock and despair of seeing both the effectiveness of the Quint sciences and the missing head, he had forgotten the targetmaster.

Snapdragon wasn't much for sentiment, nor was he a detective. It had been a while since Apeface had been shot down, and whoever was responsible for Spasma going missing was long gone.

"Yeah, he's seen better days. Although, he's better company this way." He hoisted his mates' body onto his good shoulder and turned to the targetmaster. "But he's a Decepticon warrior, and he'll be buried as one."

optimusskids
2008-04-22, 07:09 AM
Tunnel System

Vendix looked up from his task of sowing the area with explosives brought back by the sharkticon he'd sent off

"Ahh Teflon you can help me set this ambush. We will eliminate the unclean constructs and reclaim Cybertron as our own yes."

Warcry
2008-04-23, 05:00 AM
Tunnel system

Ramjet charged around a corner and almost ran face-first into a closing bulkhead. He caught sight of a wounded-looking Quintesson on the other side before his attention turned to the Sharkticon guarding the door. Normally he wouldn't consider such an enemy much of a threat, but in this situation he knew he would be hard-pressed to take it on his own.

Thankfully, he wasn't on his own.

"Get him, guys!" he shouted to the other Decepticons who were nearby. At the same time, he opened fire with his one remaining laser cannon.

Underground

"If you can get in contact with him," Spinister told Wingspan, "let him know that friendly forces have secured this region. I suspect he'll have an easier time adopting Crystal City into a military base than he will Valvolux or a patch of unobserved territory out in the Wastelands."

In the air

Cyclonus swept over top of Klamek and his drone, then pulled a tight loop and inverted, coming into position for another attack run. This time he attacked the Quintessons with incendiary bombs, emptying his last rack of the ordnance into the ground in carpet-bombing pattern.

"Galvatron-killing vermin," he growled as he attacked. "We should have wiped you out when we had the chance. I'll settle for driving your kind off the planet, though."

Clogs
2008-04-23, 12:57 PM
Autogun control room

There! The last code had been entered, the last autogun emplacement primed. All that was left to do was hit the big red button and a plethora of laser towers would rise from their bunkers scattered across Crystal City and set into the encircling wall. The guns had been originally designed to intercept incoming airborne invaders, but they would work just as well on any flyers already abroad above the streets - and the Decepticons had a lot of flyers.

Lorsyx snarled in triumph, slamming his hand down, and collapsed across the controls a moment later.

(ooc - anyone out there on the wing take heed: You are a target!)

Chip1123
2008-04-23, 03:23 PM
Roadblock heard Ramjet yell out "Get him, guys!". He sped up in the direction of where Ramjet's voice had come from and bellowed down with full speed, fully intent on getting a piece of the action. He had become very bored...

Heinrad
2008-04-25, 02:05 AM
Tunnels:

Thundercracker: -raising his arm cannons, opening fire-

BBC: -snorts- "Amateurs." -covers over the missile racks on his shoulders snapping open, 40 micromissiles screaming out of the launchers, all aiming for the door-

Warcry
2008-04-25, 06:13 AM
Tunnel system

As the other Decepticons opened fire, Ramjet saw the blast door start to glow red-hot, then melt through. Through the newly-forming holes he could see a collapsed Quintesson lying atop a control console of some sort.

"Dammit, he turned something on!" The conehead redoubled his efforts, trying to cut a big enough hole in the door that he'd be able to get through.

In the air

Cyclonus banked sharply as the drone guns started to open fire on him.

This is all I needed.

optimusskids
2008-04-25, 07:16 AM
Underground

Wingspan conversed with Network

"C-correct we have s-s-secured Crystal City , I s-suggest Lord Gigatron evacuated h-here, Yes the M-mayhems and other t-troops."

Wingspan turned to Spinster

"Network says try to keep as much of th edefense grid intact as possible."

Clogs
2008-04-25, 10:01 AM
Autogun control room

Each missile concussion translated to Lorsyx through the console, jerking him brutally in his semi-consciousness. He felt the terrible wash of heat as the blast doors began to melt and knew that, if the Decepticons got in, they would shut the autoguns down, one way or another. There was, then, one more thing for him to do before he joined the Neverending March...

Dragging himself back and half-upright in the driver's seat of the vehicle, he groped for Vendix's missile, his last insurance policy. Although it took all his waning strength, the old warrior rolled it over the side towards the doors where it settled gently, the metallic sounds it made covered by the noise from outside.

With vital life-fluid trickling from his lips, Lorsyx smiled one last time.

optimusskids
2008-04-26, 11:03 PM
Tunnels

Vendix blanched at the sound of gunfire

"The cursed constructs have snook past us let us charge and take them from behind. They will not be expecting an attack from the rear. We will eliminate them and all their kind. Chargggggggggggeee."

Warcry
2008-04-27, 05:19 AM
Autogun control room

As soon as the hole in the door was large enough to accommodate him, Ramjet dove through it with absolutely no regard for his own safety. He charged the dying Lorsyx, grabbed the Quintesson and snarled, "What did you do?"

Even as he asked it, he looked into his enemy's eyes and realized that no answer would be forthcoming.

Underground

"That may not be possible," Spinister told Wingspan as the sound of AA weapons fire filtered down to them from above ground, "but we'll do what we can. Right now, though, I think we need to investigate what's going on topside."

optimusskids
2008-05-01, 06:35 PM
Underground

Wingspan nodded.

"why don't we just call everyone inside , once they're all underg-g-g-ground the Quint's can have as many g-g-guns as they want. I t-t-think w-we need eliminate the Quints d-down here r-rather than fighting droids and autod-d-defenses."

Warcry
2008-05-04, 04:40 AM
Underground

"That seems like a viable plan," Spinister admitted. "Very well, Wingspan. Contact our troops and order them underground. Once the Quintessons are dealt with we can disable the automatic defences at our leisure."

Skidmark
2008-05-04, 06:41 PM
Entrance to tunnel
Sixshot waited for Weirdwolf to be out of sight and flipped his comm open to Astrotrain's private channel-"Astrotrain.I have the information you need.What's our next step?"

Warcry
2008-05-05, 05:29 AM
From Polyhex, Astrotrain transmitted instructions to Sixshot.

"Encrypt the information and send it to me over a private channel," he said. "If you haven't already, you'll soon hear about the recent unrest in Polyhex. Megatron has declared himself openly, framed Gigatron for abducting Prime and taken control of the city. The odds are that Gigatron will be contacting your unit soon. When he does, I want you to give this information to him as well, then serve him as best you can. I'm continuing to investigate the Megatron situation first-hand in Polyhex, which I suspect could turn dangerous for me very quickly if he suspects that I'm not entirely dedicated to his cause. Don't tell any of your comrades about this -- we don't know who may be a spy, either for Megatron or for the Autobots."

Skidmark
2008-05-05, 04:23 PM
(OCC:Who's playing Gigatron at the moment?)

"Roger that, Astrotrain.The data has already been encrypt"-Sixshot replied-"I'm initiating the transfer sequence to you in 3...2...1."-He pushed a button on his comm and the files began to transfer.

optimusskids
2008-05-05, 05:00 PM
(I'm filling in on Gigatron duties)

Wingspan opened an all Decepticon channel

"All Decepticons p-p-proceed underground immediately."

Skidmark
2008-05-05, 05:37 PM
Underground tunnel entrance

"Transfer is complete Astrotrain.Sixshot out."-Sixshot logged off of Astrotrain's private channel and switched to the all Decepticon channel-"What's the situation underground Wingspan?"-He transformed to truck mode and started his way underground.

optimusskids
2008-05-06, 07:40 AM
Underground

Wingspan sent co-ordinates

"All active Decepticon units r-r-rendezvous at my p-p-position."

Heinrad
2008-05-07, 01:36 AM
Underground, Autogun Control room:

Thundercracker: -looks down at the missile- "Any idea what that's here for?"

BBC: "I don't know."

Warcry
2008-05-07, 07:23 AM
Autogun control room

"Who cares?" Ramjet dropped Lorsyx' carcass and glared at Thundercracker across the bulky vehicle that was parked between them and took up most of the space in the small room. "Slimy over here ain't gonna be usin' it any time soon. What you should be wonderin' is what he was doin' with all this fancy equipment."

Above ground

Cyclonus greeted Wingspan's summons with a snarl. "Very well, Clone. I'll be there shortly."

Diving below the level of the autocannon fire, he transformed to robot mode and followed Snapdragon into the underground cavern where Apeface had fallen.

"There's no time to mourn now," he told the Horrorcon (and Triggerhappy as well, who'd arrived when Cyclonus wasn't looking). "We're needed below. Follow me."

Chip1123
2008-05-07, 01:53 PM
Roadblock had just reached the other Decepticons when the summons from Wingspan came through. He groaned, turned his vehicle around, and went to the direction of the summon, cursing inwardly at how slow he was.

Warit00
2008-05-11, 12:26 PM
----------Ground---------

Klamek could see that his end is near when he saw the hardened veteran's speed. It's seem like Death in person was chasing him in the shape of deep-blue fighter. He could see it clearer when the bomb hit directly in front of him, the impact had pushed his body backward.

In the matter of milliseconds his leg was first to be eaten by fiery flame.
The flame first melted away his outer plate and destroyed electronic parts inside bit by bit. when the heat finally reached power core, caused it to violently exploded and severed the officer's head from his body.

----------Skybourne---------

"Roger, over" Slugslinger tilted his head down and headed to RV point.
As he descending from the sky the targetmaster fired his carbines at any autogun he passed.

----------Tunnel Entrance----------

"You know Snappy, proper funeral isn't over until there're some ...sacrifice.
Let's go kill something." The psychopath Con then turned to Cyclonus.
"I hope there's something left for me...uh...us to shoot at."

----------Tunnel system----------

Teffon, following Vendix's order. Charging with rest of the drones.

With a big wreckage on his left shoulder but still has some space on his left hand. Wardust, trying to activated his wrist-mounted comlink by using hitting with the ground.

Not far from the debris. Spearhead's position...
"There's something buzzing in my comm, but the signal is weak, very weak."

Clogs
2008-05-11, 01:16 PM
Autogun enplacements

Most of the autogun turrets consisted of four independent functioning ground-to-air missile launchers, each missile packing an array of cluster warheads. Along the walls, however, the main armaments were lasers designed to target only within the City limits and all were interlinked to ensure a compex network of beams locked onto any single target.

There were several Decepticons in the air and the autoguns were already tracking them to establish effective range, if not already opening fire.

Heinrad
2008-05-12, 06:19 AM
Autogun Control Room:

BBC: -stepping over the missile as he enters the room- "It looks like a gunnery control room." -looking over the consoles- "Given the fact that the indicator lights are lit, it's probably active."

Thundercracker: "Can it be shut down?"

BBC: -hitting a few controls- "It seems that the consoles are locked out. And unless either of you knows how to contact the dead, we're going to have to find another way to shut them down."

optimusskids
2008-05-12, 08:51 PM
Approach to Autogun Control Room

Vendix's 6 troopers advanced on the room firing. Half of them covered the other half. 3 of them were armed with the missile launchers while the thers carried heavy auto cannon. The first 3 triggered their missile launchers.

~*~

Tunnels

Wingspan replied

"Copy that Cyclonus."

He closed the com link

"spawn of Unicron"

he mutered.

Warcry
2008-05-14, 03:28 AM
Autogun control room

Ramjet ignored the conversation between Thundercracker and BBC, stepping past the large vehicle that filled most of the room and taking a close look at the missile that Lorsyx had brought with him. "Funny," he said as he reached for it, "I've never seen a weapon like that before..."

As Vendix and his troops started to open fire, the conehead threw caution to the wind, grabbing the discarded weapon and bringing it up into firing position. With absolutely no idea what the weapon was or what it was supposed to do, he aimed it vaguely toward the oncoming enemies (the best he could do in his battered condition) and squeezed what he thought was the trigger.

(OOC: Either he's a hero or he just caused very serious damage to all the Decepticons around him, I suppose. I'll let you guys decide. ;) )

Tunnel entrance

"I suspect you will get to hand out more than enough violence before this is done," Cyclonus told Triggerhappy. "For now, however, we're needed underground."

As he led the Targetmaster and his Horrorcon companion into the tunnels, he thought he saw a figure looking at them from the darkness. But when he turned to face it, there was nothing there.

"Lets go, Decepticons." Cyclonus headed deeper underground, doing his best to ignore the fact that he was absolutely certain he'd seen Apeface, the decidedly dead Apeface, standing there watching him.

"Nnnn...after-effects of that Quintesson poison, no doubt," he grumbled to himself.

Warcry
2008-05-25, 06:25 AM
(OOC: *pokes dead thread with a stick*)

(OOC#2: I'm dragging Snappy around for redman for the time being.)

Underground

Cyclonus led Snapdragon (and Triggerhappy too, if he'd followed) to the coordinates that Wingspan had sent.

"Well?" he demanded. "What's so important, Clone?"

Autogun control room

Having fired off the rocket, Ramjet opened fire on the Quintesson soldiers with his one functional laser rifle.

Chip1123
2008-05-25, 06:36 AM
(OOC: dead things dont like being poked with sticks... they would tell u so if they could)

Roadblock reached Wingspan and transformed back into robot mode. "So what was so important that we had to get called away from all the action? I was just beginning to have some fun..."

Skidmark
2008-05-25, 05:13 PM
Underground

Sixshot reached Wingspan a few seconds after Roadblock.-"Fun huh?"-He said to Roadblock-"It's more like a slaughter house,and I have a feeling things are gonna get worse underground.Anyway,why'd you drag us down here Wingspan?"

Chip1123
2008-05-25, 09:06 PM
"What makes you think it's gonna get rough down there? Hasn't been too bad so far" Roadblock said to Sixshot as he looked at his armor. "A few new scars, nothing more. These quints and their sharkticon pets are, for the most part, easy pickings..."

Clogs
2008-05-25, 09:30 PM
OOC - Lorsyx carried that missile, so I'm going to shoot it, as it were...

Autogun Control Room

The missile activated as its handheld trigger unit - which Ramjet had somehow correctly identified - was depressed and, describing a high arc, fell short of its intended targets, the Quintesson soldiers commanded by Vendix. Maybe all the abuse it had taken in Lorsyx's possession had damaged its guidance systems or maybe it was harder to aim than Ramjet had anticipated.

Whatever.

It exploded between the two forces and a bright bloom filled the passageway, its edges carrying fragments of the missile casing and droplets of Vendix's special brew.

Skidmark
2008-05-25, 10:30 PM
Underground
"True, but where ever I flew,walked,or drove over,there were bodies everywhere.Just take a look around next time you get the chance and you'll see what I mean."-Sixshot replied to Roadblock.

Warcry
2008-05-26, 04:05 AM
Autogun Control Room

Ramjet ducked behind the doorframe as his missile exploded well short of its intended target. He narrowly avoided getting spattered by the liquid that mushroomed out of the explosion.

"Dammit, why can't you slag-eating Quints use normal weapons for once?"

optimusskids
2008-05-26, 09:02 AM
Underground

Wingspan looked round the assembled Decepticons

"W-we thought it w-would be better if you came down h-here and fought the Q-quints rather than there Auto-d-d-defences. W-we can then just s-s-witch them off."

~8~

Autogun Control Centre

One of the Sharkticons went down with an injured leg from Ramjets fire

Another charged towards him and slipped in the chemical concoction.

He writhed and screamed his skin bubbling.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh melting, eating me upppp."

Skidmark
2008-05-29, 09:35 PM
Underground
"I have a better idea."-Sixshot said to the surrounding Decepticons.-"Instead of wasting good mechs down here why don't we just make the tunnel system collapse right on top them quints heads."

Warcry
2008-05-31, 10:47 PM
Underground

"I like the way you think," Spinister told Sixshot. "What would you need to pull it off?"

Cyclonus frowned, not sure he liked the sixchanger's dishonourable approach. He didn't say anything, though. Standing in the shadows at the edge of the group, he was content to watch and see what was decided.

He thought he saw movement out of the corner of his optic, of to his left. But when he turned to look in that direction there was nothing there.

Autogun Control Room

Ramjet snapped off a few more shots from his remaining laser, then glared back at his fellow Decepticons. "Some help would be nice, guys," he told Thundercracker and BBC.

optimusskids
2008-05-31, 11:00 PM
Autogun control room

The four remianing uninjured Sharkticons halted and took cover as they saw the unfortunate result of their comrades interaction with the chemical.

"Forward eliminate the unclean , worthless constructs, exterminate them , cleanse them."

Vendix ranted.

Skidmark
2008-06-01, 02:29 AM
Underground
"All you need to do to pull it off..."-Sixshot replied to Spinister-"is to shoot any old support column and..."-On the corner of his eye he saw a lil' quint peaking its head around a corner,and used it as an example.He shot the column with one of his concussion blasters right above the quints head and it gave way,crushing it.-"...provided you have a big enough weapon.Of course,there's various ways to doing the job,mines,detonators,charges,etc,but that's just my way of doing things."-Sixshot concluded

Chip1123
2008-06-01, 03:16 PM
"Well, if we had Frenzy or Rumble, we'd just get them to bring the place down. But since we don't I am all for finishing this up and getting out of here. This has taken way too long." Roadblock said.

Warcry
2008-06-03, 04:08 AM
Underground

"There's no way I'm going to let the two of you wander around blowing up structural supports," Spinister told Sixshot and Roadblock. "I would rather not have to dig the two of you up and get you put back together if you end up crushing yourselves. However..."

A panel on the right side of the Targetmaster's torso slid open and he carefully slid a cylinder the size of his forearm out of the storage compartment.

"Thankfully, that's not our only option." He hefted the cylinder and said, "In case you don't recognize it, this is a 50 kiloton fusion bomb. It will provide more than enough explosive force to bring the entire underground complex down on our enemies' heads. While Sixshot and I set it up, I strongly suggest the rest of you find a safe place on the surface to hide."

Autogun control room

Ramjet didn't even realize the Sharkticons were hesitating, such was his battered condition. He just continued to fire on the enemy.

Chip1123
2008-06-03, 02:04 PM
"You don't gotta tell me twice." Roadblock said, looking at the fusion bomb Spinister held. "But aren't those guns up top still activated? Seems like we are either vaporized by the bomb down here, or being shot at by the turrets up top..."

Skidmark
2008-06-03, 05:31 PM
Underground
"Like Wingspan said..."-Sixshot said to Roadblock-"they can just shut them off."-He turned to Spinister-"Now let's set this thing up shall we?"

Chip1123
2008-06-03, 09:43 PM
"I wasn't sure if the bomb would have enough damage to take out the control room and power station for the turrets." Roadblock answered Sixshot. "Figured it would depend upon how armored the facility was."

Warcry
2008-06-04, 03:08 AM
Underground

"It almost doesn't matter," Spinister told Roadblock. "If the explosion doesn't take out the control room, it will certainly cut at least some of the feeds from the power generator to the autoguns. If any of the guns are still working once the bomb has done it's work, we should be able to take care of them with a minimum of fuss."

Turning to Sixshot, he said, "Find a good spot to put it. I'll start rigging it for a timed detonation." To the group as a whole he said, "There's no way to shut this down once the countdown starts, so don't come back down into the tunnels for any reason. Understood?"

Chip1123
2008-06-04, 02:13 PM
"We'll have to time it right, or find some cover as we go above ground. Not much fun to escape the bomb only for the turrets above to mow us down before the bomb does it job." Roadblock said. "If someone can dodge the turrets' fire for a few moments and be a distraction, I can make a place fairly fast for everyone to take shelter under."

optimusskids
2008-06-04, 06:46 PM
Underground

Wingspan spoke up

"S-s-s-spinster considerig our situation , d-d-do we w-want to be too hasy in causing t-t-t-t-oo much damage."

Heinrad
2008-06-06, 04:32 AM
Autogun control room:

Thundercracker: -avoiding the flying chemicals by pushing his way around BBC and diving behind a console-

BBC: -sprayed with the chemical, letting out an oddly strangled scream, collapsing to his knees, then falling to the ground, shuddering-

Thundercracker: -popping up from behind the console, firing at the advancing Sharkticons with his arm cannons- "BBC! You okay?"

BBC: -still prone on the floor, groans- "Wh....who?"

Thundercracker: -dropping down behind the console to avoid return fire- "Black Battle Convoy! That's your name, ain't it?"

BBC: -getting to his hands and knees, shaking his head, trying to clear it- "Nuh.... no." -optics focusing on his hands- "Monsters...... Bringing me back from the dead, turning me into this...."

Thundercracker: "'Bringing you back from the dead'? What the slag are you talking about, Beeb?"

BBC: "I told you, I am not this 'Black Battle Convoy' you seem to think I am." -rolls into cover at the other side of the doorway, standing, aiming out around the doorframe with his laser rifle at Vendix- "I... am Optimus Prime!" -opens fire- "QUINTESSIONS! SURRENDER OR DIE!!!"

Underground:

Bludgeon: -odd look fleeting across the face of his shell, looks over at Spinister and Sixshot- "Have all units been informed of this plan?"

Warcry
2008-06-07, 05:47 AM
Underground

Spinister took a moment before he answered Wingspan's question, subtly taking a moment to rub his forehead where he had been damaged during the battle. "Nnnn...no, we probably don't," he conceded, "but we don't have the resources to do the job properly right now."

To Bludgeon he said, "Aside from those of us who are here, I'm not sure anyone else is still functional. It would be good to warn any other survivors, but we can't risk broadcasting in the clear and alerting the Quintessons. If you have any more...arcane ways of warning our comrades, don't hesitate to suggest them."

Doing his best to ignore the strange things he'd been seeing, Cyclonus pondered what Roadblock had to say. "Bludgeon and I could hold them off," he told the other Decepticon. "At least, we could for as long as it will take the rest of you to find safety."

Autogun control room

Ramjet fired on the Quintessons some more, but stopped when BBC made his pronouncement. "Uh...right. Sure you are, buddy."

He glanced toward Thundercracker and whispered, "He's gone off the deep end. I say we get the Pit out of here while he's got them distracted."

optimusskids
2008-06-09, 10:46 PM
Control Room

Vendix laughed manaically and grabbed a rocket launcher off a startled trooper and fired it at BBC.

"whoever you are you are going to die."

Another on of the Sharkticons went down to the COns fire

Warit00
2008-06-15, 03:57 PM
----------Underground----------

"3's better than 2 right?" The targetmaster responded to Cyclonus.
"You know me I need to shoot at something." Blowpipe, who had been quite for awhile standing on his partner shoulder. "Just a bunch of turrets shouldn't be a problem."

Teffon finally finished set up his machine gun then pulled the trigger start spraying machinge gun shots at the Decepticons.

----------Above Ground----------

"Darn it! Those guns are everywhere!"

"Then land! You idiot!"

"Yeah? Why don't you just shut up and fly by yourself?"

"It's your job to keep us alive up he... What the!?"

"Incoming! Incoming! 1 bogey at 6"

The duelist trying to avoid both the missle and autoguns that scatter through the city.

"It's seem likes..... this buzzing...... is from.... around here."
Spearhead checked his comlink again and again finally turned to the debris where his superior lying under. "That's it! Come here!"
The former drone and his allicon started searching the wreck hoping to find any survivor.

Heinrad
2008-06-16, 01:48 AM
Autogun Control Room:

Thundercracker: -nods to Ramjet- "Good idea."

BBC: -still under the effects of the chemical(and thinking he's Optimus Prime),ducking to the side as the rocket explodes against the doorframe- "It'll take more than you to kill me, Quintession!" -popping out again, both of his shoulder micromissile launchers chiming as they lock onto Vendix, launchers roaring as 40 micromissiles roar from the launchers and stream out into the hallway, heading for Vendix and his Sharkticons-

Warcry
2008-06-16, 03:07 AM
Underground

Cyclonus did his best to hide a wave of annoyance as Triggerhappy volunteered. He'd hoped to have a chance to talk to Bludgeon alone, but he certainly wasn't going to tell the other Targetmaster that. Besides, the mission was more important than his personal concerns and Triggerhappy was an adequate soldier. "Your help would be appreciated," he said grudgingly.

He started to walk away, but he was stopped short by a burst of machine gun fire that almost took his head off. As Teffon's fire tracked away from him he snapped, "Dammit, we don't have time for this! Weirdwolf and Roadblock, take care of him!"

Cyclonus darted off then, toward the surface and the autoguns, hoping fervently that no one remembered that he wasn't in any position to be snapping orders...for the next few minutes, anyway.

Spinister had moved farther into the tunnels with Sixshot presumably in tow and was busily setting up the bomb at what appeared to be the best location for it.

Autogun control room

"Then lets clear out!" Ramjet fired a laser blast up into a ceiling grate, sending it clattering down. Then he ignited his foot thrusters and propelled himself into the next level of tunnels...which just happened to serve as the city's sewers.

"Disgusting," he grumbled, "but better than the last place. Now, ta find an exit..."

Chip1123
2008-06-16, 03:41 AM
Roadblock took a moment to gather his bearings as he loaded his missile launcher. Seemed odd listening to Cyclonus bark orders at him. Granted, he was just a soldier and would listen to whomever, but it was just not quite right. Roadblock shook off his concerns and got about to doing what he did best- facing the enemy. He found a hole from which to shoot at Teffon and squeezed off a shot from his rocket launcher.

Warcry
2008-06-21, 04:35 AM
Above ground

Cyclonus led Bludgeon and Triggerhappy up and out of the tunnels. Standing just inside the archway that led out into the open air, he turned to the other Decepticons and asked, "How would you like to do this?"

optimusskids
2008-06-29, 07:38 AM
Undergrund

Weirdwolf snicked back his shoulder covers to reveal his missile launchers

A 4 missile salvo shot out towards the Quintesson soldier.

"Metal eat will you yess."

~*~

The last Sharkticon dropped as the micromissile exploded in his gaping maw.

Vendix sheltered from the worst effects by the body of a Sharkticon trooper dropped to the ground unconcious.

Warcry
2008-07-01, 04:08 AM
Above ground

"Very well, then."

Annoyed by his unit's lack of response, Cyclonus transformed to vehicle mode and took to the sky, doing his best to draw fire from all of the nearby defence batteries.

Underground

Spinister finished his work, then activated his comlink and contacted the rest of the Decepticons.

"The bomb is ready," he said. "You have five minutes to get out of range. I suggest running."

The Targetmaster took his own advice, taking off at a dead run and doing his best to ignore the throbbing pain in his head as he checked to make sure that Sixshot was following him.

The city limits

Ramjet pulled himself out of the tunnel he'd been crawling down for the last few minutes and was surprised to find he was outside the city. He was even more surprised to hear the CBC report that his comlink could just barely make out.

"Hey TC," he called out to his fellow seeker, "you hearin' what I'm hearin'? They say that Megs is back, and in charge too!"

Clogs
2008-07-01, 08:57 AM
Autogun batteries

There were few flyers abroad and the guns were, for the most part, silent. When Cyclonus rose above the level of the buildings, they snapped into action, criss-crossing the sky above Crystal City with an open maze of lasers that rapidly began to tighten into a net.

The Quintesson invaders had feared the Decepticons most, it seemed, for the majority of their defensive weaponry was designed to intercept flying units.

Chip1123
2008-07-01, 09:06 PM
Roadblock took off after Spinister, not waiting around for the others to follow. He didn't want to end up on the scrap heap anytime soon.

Warcry
2008-07-03, 03:26 AM
Above ground

Cyclonus danced through the sky as the autoguns stitched the air around him with lasers. He narrowly avoided being shredded by converging barrages several times, flying with a skill and precision that few others could match.

As he avoided one particularly close blast he thought he saw a Quintesson scientist hovering on the ground underneath him, but when he had a chance to look again the figure was gone without a trace.

optimusskids
2008-07-03, 10:52 PM
Underground

Weirdwolf abandoned his attack on Teflon and fled. He was soon overtaken by Wingspan who flew over him.

Skidmark
2008-07-04, 01:54 AM
Underground
Sixshot finished his work on the bomb and turned to truck mode.He then sped away towards the surface.-"4 minutes remaining.I suggest to anyone underground to get out of here!"-He said over all decepticon channels.

Warit00
2008-07-08, 04:10 PM
----------Above ground----------

As Cyclonus distracting the turrets making those autoguns become easy targets for the gun lunatic. "Yeah just keep flyin' I'll take care of them!"

----------Tunnel-----------

Teffon ducked as the missle flew passed him caused a big hole on a wall behind him. When he pull his head up, the Cons are already gone.
This drone tecnician doesn't realize what's going to happen.

Warcry
2008-07-12, 04:22 AM
Aboveground

Cyclonus pirouetted through the air, evading another round of laser fire.

"Some speed would be appreciated," he told Triggerhappy.

Underground

Spinister checked his chronometer as he charged up the tunnel that led aboveground.

Ten seconds left... he thought.

He'd only just broken out into the open when the ground under his feet shook as the nuclear warhead he and Sixshot had deposited went off. Half a second later, the entire landscape seemed to shift as parts of the tunnel system beneath them gave way.

optimusskids
2008-07-12, 07:07 AM
Underground

Weirdwolf and Pounce loped neck to neck along the tunnel.

Once they reached the surface they both leapt arcing through the air in an effort to put as much distance between them and ground Zero as possible.

~*~

Wingspan hit the surface as the shockwave knocked him off his flightpath and into the gound .

Clogs
2008-07-12, 11:14 AM
Major autogun emplacement

The ground rocked and slid sideways with an ominous rumble that gradually grew into a thunderous roar. One of the autogun towers must have been near the detonation site, for it lurched and began to topple, the laser fire becoming sporadic, until its internals could take no more stress and the entire ring of guns exploded like a crown of flame round its shattering base. The laser web lost integrity as the damage spread to other emplacements.

All of a sudden, the air around Cyclonus was peppered with debris.

Skidmark
2008-07-13, 12:07 AM
Underground
Sixshot got separated from Spinister during the escape

"Almost there...finally I'm out of that dump."

Sixshot said.He reached the surface and turned to jet fighter mode and started to gain altitude.He flipped on his comm

"Attention all troops.The nuke will go off in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...IMPACT!"

A tremendous roar was heard.The whole area began to bulge upward,then it collapsed into a crater.Wails and screams can be heard for miles as an untold amount of enemy troops just perished.All while Sixshot filmed it with his own optics.

Chip1123
2008-07-15, 02:26 PM
Roadblock burstout from hte tunnels, and kept going. He saw a large outcorpping that he could use for cover and dove behind it as the bomb went off.

Warcry
2008-07-16, 04:15 AM
Aboveground

Cyclonus twisted and turned, narrowly avoiding several huge chunks of debris that flew his way as the autogun assemblies started to commit fratricide. He quickly dove for ground level, transforming and landing in a semi-controlled crash that left him skidding across the pavement.

Spinister collapsed to the ground as everything shook around him, and the pain in his head grew even stronger. He let out a low groan and then just lay there, semi-conscious.

Warcry
2008-07-27, 05:17 AM
(OOC: Don't make me start poking the thread with a stick again. Seriously.)

Aboveground

Cyclonus took in the mess around him, wondering why no one was giving commands or trying to bring some semblance of order to the situation. But when he saw Spinster lying on the ground, unmoving, he realized why.

Their expedition commander is down and no one else wants to step up? Fine.

"Decepticons," he roared in the voice that he had used in times past, when he was Galvatron's lieutenant and the troops were rising up against their leader's seeming insanity, "anyone capable of walking is to report to my position immediately!"

"Are you sure that's a good idea, snapping orders and all?" Nightstick asked from his perch on the powerful Decepticon's shoulder. "You're not really in charge of anything anymore..."

"That's beside the point," Cyclonus grumbled. "Someone has to give direction to this rabble..."

The city limits

"Like hell we will, Cyc," Ramjet shouted into his comlink. "Megatron's back. Why should we listen ta someone like you? He's probably just going to rip your head off by your bunny ears again..."

"That was a different Cyclonus," was the annoyed reply. "And I seriously doubt he'll get the chance. However, if you would like to try your luck..." When Ramjet didn't reply, he said, "I thought not."

Ramjet looked across at Thundercracker. "Seriously, buddy, I think we should burn out of here ASAP? You with me?"

Clogs
2008-07-27, 08:15 PM
Autogun emplacements and general security system

The last operational autoguns were some of those that ringed Crystal City, designed not only to perform as part of the laserweb protocols but also as stand-alones. As the defensive grid collapsed, these reverted to emergency programming and switched to resting mode, turning their muzzles alternately downwards to cover the City gates and upwards with the intention of blasting anything attempting to cross the wall.

optimusskids
2008-07-27, 11:38 PM
aboveground

Pounce dug Wingspan out of a pile of rubble with a tenderness that seemed out of place in the normally cold oiled infiltrator.

~*~

Bridge Fearless

Gigatron paced as the ship got nearer to Crystal City.

"Have you re-established contact?"

The coms officer looke dup at his leader

"Not yet Sir but we're broadcasting on all frequencies."

He broadcast the message again

"Please report we are inco ming on your presetn location has the Quintesson threat been eliminated?"

Warcry
2008-07-28, 05:43 AM
Aboveground

"Ah, Gigatron," Cyclonus replied, not quite keeping a note of mockery out of his voice. "How wonderful to hear from you. The Quintessons have been destroyed utterly and we have secured the city...something that I hear you didn't quite manage in Polyhex. If you've chosen this city as the place you're going to hide with your tail between your legs, I suggest you land and dispatch a medical unit to deal with the injured soldiers I'm trying to dig out of the rubble."

Chip1123
2008-07-28, 06:26 PM
Roadblock had been knocked out by debris, his shelter not quite protecting him as much as he thought it would. He found himself buried in rubble, and when he tried to move, found that most of his body was pinned, with the exception of his right arm, which he could tell was above the rubble. He tried to transform, but when he did so, nothing happened. He realized he couldn't feel much below his torso. Wow- a construction vehicle crushed by rubble... what an irony.... He shut his systems down to conserve energy, hoping his Decepticon bretheren wouldn't leave without him.

optimusskids
2008-07-28, 08:06 PM
Captain's Cabin , Fearless

Gigatron turned to Venom .

"I suggest you keep a close eye on Cyclonus he thinks his connection to Unicron makes him untouchable."

Gigatron opened a com link

"i will despatch medics immediately, it is good that you had ample time for you to elimiante a few Quintessons."

Warcry
2008-07-30, 04:23 AM
Aboveground

"Good," Cyclonus replied to Gigatron. "I suggest you hurry, unless you want your minions to start dropping dead." Walking farther down the street, he caught sight of Roadblock's arm sticking out of a pile of rubble. "On second thought, it might already be too late for that."

Closing the com line, he started pulling chunks of debris off of the other Decepticon.

optimusskids
2008-08-09, 06:27 AM
Fearless

The Fearless lands softly on a clear space near Cyclonus

The ramp drops and disgorges medical personnel

Warcry
2008-08-10, 05:27 AM
Aboveground

Cyclonus saw the medics approaching and barked at them, "Tend to Roadblock, Spinister and Bludgeon first! They're the most badly damaged."

Stalking away from the scene of the battle, the powerful Decepticon charged up the ramp and headed for the bridge, intent on finding Gigatron and figuring out what in the universe was going on.

Painfully transforming to jet mode, Ramjet set off uneasily for Polyhex and Megatron's forces.

(OOC: Is anyone else coming with him?)

Chip1123
2008-08-12, 07:53 PM
Roadblock powered up his passive systems to see if anything new had happened since he powered down to save energy. He registered some bots talking, but could not make out who they were. "ANYONE OUT THERE? COME HELP ME OUT!" he bellowed, still unable to move.

Warcry
2008-08-15, 03:57 AM
Fearless

Cyclonus stormed onto the bridge and glared at Gigatron.

"Megatron?" he asked incredulously. "You were beaten by Megatron? How could you allow this, you Destron fool?"

optimusskids
2008-08-15, 05:34 AM
Fearless

Gigatron sat at a computer console issuing orders.

"We nee the AA grid repairing, plus a suitable base, and I need an inventory of what we pulled out of Polyhex."

He looke up as Cyclonus approached.

Gigatron glared at Cyclonus

"it was a fait accompli , he pulled off a coup while I was away. He compromised some of our troops. Many of them are still loyal to Megatron plus he had space mafia support. More immeditaly we need to set up in CrystaL City . I will need your input on the local geography. Plus a rundown on what troops you have with you and there medical status along with a summary of there likelihood to stay with us or defect to Megatron."

Warcry
2008-08-16, 03:22 AM
Fearless

"You're blind," Cyclonus told Gigatron. "You filled every Decepticon base on the planet with layer after layer of observational equipment, spied on your own troops and had other spies spying on your spies, and you couldn't see this coming? And yet you keep driving on, never stopping to ask why your troops turned against you or how they managed to hide their treason from you and your loyalists."

Cyclonus crossed his arms. "I'm not in the army anymore, remember? You saw to that when you refused to even pay lip service to finding Galvatron. So tell me, Gigatron, why in the universe should I help you? Until you stop focusing myopically on the Liege Maximo and his followers and start paying attention to the bigger picture, you're no better than Megatron.

"I've transmitted a medical status report to your ship's sickbay, and that's all you're going to get from me unless you're willing to take a step back and help me fix the mess you've made." Cyclonus scowled. "And if you're not going to be part of the solution, you'll be dealt with like any threat to the Decepticon cause."

Cyclonus was well aware that Gigatron was his equal -- if not his better -- physically, but Galvatron had tasked him with putting the faction back in order and he would do whatever it took to fulfil his master's last request.

optimusskids
2008-08-16, 08:40 AM
Fearless

Gigatron drummed his fingers idly on a console ,

"You are correct my absence from the planet in pursuit of Liege Maximo has left me out of touch. Even if I track down Maximo it is of no use if I lose the force which I would require for the pursuit. Unlike some who have come before me i am willing to listen to others suggestions."

Skidmark
2008-08-16, 05:28 PM
Airborne over Crystal City

Sixshot tried to turned his comm to contact astrotrain.The comm's screen flickered then crashed.-"Damn thing must of broke during the blast."-He banged it in frustration and it roared to life once again-"Astrotrain.This is Sixshot.I got the data you need."

Warcry
2008-08-19, 03:10 AM
Astrotrain replied to Sixshot.

"Transmit a copy of it to me, then deliver one to Gigatron personally. Make sure he knows who told you to deliver it."

Fearless

Cyclonus narrowed his optics. "And now you're humouring me," he said icily, "but very well. Listen." The sleek purple Decepticon clasped his hands behind his back and walked toward one of the unoccupied bridge stations. He worked at it for a few seconds, then brought up a report on Gigatron's display.

"This was worked up by Soundwave's intelligence service a year ago, shortly before my 'retirement'. Given your preoccupation, I doubt you've ever taken the time to read it thoroughly. You should. It is a study he conducted in secret about the attitude of various demographics of the Decepticons toward their leaders. It makes it perfectly clear that a significant majority of our troops are either traditionalists, blindly loyal to Megatron or deep-seated monarchists. Only a small percentage are personally loyal to you, although that number goes up to almost half when we look at the officer corps. Without troops, though, they're useless.

"The first two groups we can't do much about, but the monarchists...they can be swayed. Right now they are siding with Megatron because he has a more legitimate claim to the throne under the old laws. However, there is one thing that overrides even the legal order of succession to the throne. A certain artifact, shall we say, that you yourself once carried..."

Cyclonus let his words hang in the air.

optimusskids
2008-08-19, 05:33 AM
Fearless

Gigatron paced the deck.

"Ahh thatt...."

Warcry
2008-08-20, 03:34 AM
Fearless

"Yes," Cyclonus said pointedly. "That. And if you want it, you're going to have to find Galvatron, as I've been suggesting for years. And with the Quintessons' database under our control, I intend to do just that."

Cyclonus let out a low sigh. "Now, then. You wanted a status report. Ramjet is already gone to Polyhex, presumably with Thundercracker in tow. Roadblock is injured, but I suspect he will follow them if he gets the chance. He and Spinister both need urgent medical attention, and Bludgeon seems to be in bad shape as well. As for the rest of the troops, I can't say that I've seen them since Spinister unwisely blew up the city's underground tunnels. I have little to say about the local geography, because I'm not familiar with the city and I'm not sure what's changed since our last survey."

optimusskids
2008-08-20, 07:23 PM
Fearless

Gigatron nodded

"If Wingspan is still functional he can help you with he database search if not one of his team should be adequate."

Venom perched unoticed on a ceiling strut and observed Cyclonus.

~*~

The medics worked swiftly loading the injured onto gurneys.

They lifted roadblock gently onto one followed by Spinster.

~*~

Gigatron opened a channel to all the decepticons in the vicinity

"All able Decepticons with the exception of medical staff please report to conference room 3 for debriefing . Am transmitting it's location on the ship "now

Warcry
2008-08-22, 03:41 AM
Fearless

Cyclonus waved his hand dismissively. "I doubt I'll need his assistance, but I'll keep that in mind."

Or maybe I'll just transmit everything I find directly to you and save your spies the trouble, he thought darkly.

Sitting down at a free terminal, the Decepticon activated the Fearless' computer uplink and fired up its codebreaker suite.

"The Imperials have excellent cryptography software," he told Gigatron. "The ship should be able to pull a complete dump of the Quintessons' database and decrypt all of it, given enough time."

13thScorpio
2008-08-22, 10:32 AM
Fearless

(OOC:I somehow missed my own ship...)

"Well....going to work."He answered Flyover. "I got assigned to be an engine fixer."He beamed at the older mech,showing him the badge. "Just have to find it.I think this is what the fleshies call OTJT.Of course,what it has to do with orange juice,I have no idea."He shook his head.

Chip1123
2008-08-22, 12:29 PM
I know Decepticons watch out only for themselves, but I can't believe Ramjet and thundercracker diserted me back there Roadblock thought to himself. They would know that I would want to rejoin Megatron now that he is back, but they still left me behind! If he had not been strapped down and being worked upon, he would have punched something upon that thought. And then there's Cyclonus. He knows where I stand, but yet he still had me dug out of the rubble and fixed... Why would he do that?

Skidmark
2008-08-23, 11:25 PM
Airborne
"Copy that Astrotrain.Transmitting now."-Sixshot sent the data over to Astrotrain and waited a few seconds.-"Okay, you should have the data.Sixshot out."-He then contacted Gigatron.-"Lord Gigatron,this is Sixshot,I have orders from Astrotrain to send you some information I have collected."

optimusskids
2008-09-03, 07:45 PM
Fearless

Flyover shrugged

"Thats a new one to me lad. So what level of engineer are ya?"

~*~

Gigatron's Ready Room

Gigatron replied to Sixshot

"I am transmitting my location now , I will meet you here."

Chip1123
2008-09-03, 07:58 PM
As the medics finished repairing him, Roadblock kept thinking of the last fight and what had happened. Megatron had me created. I should owe my loyalty to him. But he has not tried to contact me. His minions left me to die? What is going on? I'm so confused. WHY did Cylonus rescue me? WHY? and he ripped open the restraints on his arms, starting to get up.

"Sir, please sit back down. You aren't fully repaired!" the medic said. "You still need a few cy-"

The medic was cut-off by Roadblock's backhand that sent him sprawling. "I am fine, and I need to see Cyclonus, or whoever's in charge. We have much to talk about, and I can't waste time sitting on that bed." Roadblock said as he walked towards the door, and then cast a glance back to the med-bot "Don't worry. If I wanted to kill you, you'd already be dead. Consider this a kindness. I was spared, and so you shall be as well." And with that, he turned and walked out the door. "Computer, where is Cyclonus currently located?"

"Cyclonus is currently located on the Fearless' bridge" it answered back.

With that knowledge, Roadblock headed towards the bridge not knowing what awaited him.

13thScorpio
2008-09-04, 03:30 AM
Fearless

"Um...."He scanned the card,and sighed.Stupid ship's computer. "Engineer, Level 0[Learners Permit].Must be under strict superivision at all times.Level Threat: High. Reasoning:Basic Stupidity.Dammit,I hate programs with a sense of humor. But,"He said gleefully to Flyover,"I have acess to learn everything I can and all engine room acess.Until....something goes life threatingly wrong.Arrgh."He growled.He could not wait to blow this ship to kingdom come.Or,if at all possible,straight to the pit.

Warcry
2008-09-05, 04:49 AM
Medical bay

Spinister was semi-conscious as the medical-drones operated on him. He could feel them replacing damaged armour and servos, but that didn't disturb him nearly as much as what else he felt. They were digging around inside his head, searching for the damaged components that were had nearly killed him. The Targetmaster wasn't sure what was wrong with him or what they might find...and that scared him. He would never admit it, of course, but he was frightened nonetheless.

Bridge

Cyclonus glanced up as the bridge doors slid open. "Ah, Roadblock. I'm glad they managed to repair you."

optimusskids
2008-09-05, 06:48 AM
Fearless Bridge

Venom watched everything from his concealed perch

Ready Room

Gigatron gave orders to his loyalist to start constructing a base using the materials to hand.

~*~

Scouts went out while Construction mechs sorted out raw materials and examined what was left of the auto defenses.

Chip1123
2008-09-05, 12:30 PM
"Cyclonus" Roadblock said, nodding his head towards the warrior as introduction as he made his way onto the bridge. "I have some questions that need answering. Do you have time to oblige me?"

Warcry
2008-09-06, 05:02 AM
Bridge

"At the moment, Roadblock, I have nothing but time." Cyclonus turned his full attention to the other Decepticon. "What do you need to know?"

Chip1123
2008-09-07, 01:20 PM
"Alright then, I'll get right to the point. Why did you spare me? We 'Cons always have motives behind every action, and I want to know why, at the very least, I'm not in a holding cell, if not still under that rubble, considering where my allegiances have always lain." Roadblock asked Cyclonus.

Warcry
2008-09-09, 03:41 AM
Bridge

Cyclonus shrugged. He was tempted to give Roadblock a flippant answer, but decided to level with him instead. "The truth is, I don't particularly care," he told the other Decepticon. "I don't care for either of our would-be leaders. Neither Megatron or Gigatron are worthy of polishing Galvatron's boots. I do, however, care quite a bit for the Decepticon cause, and someone has to be in charge." He shrugged. "You're a good soldier, Roadblock. Letting you die when I could have saved you would have made the cause that much poorer. Whoever wins out in the end, that would be a bad thing."

Chip1123
2008-09-09, 02:06 PM
"Do you actuallythink Galvatron is coming back?" Roadblock asked Cyclonus, a little too flippantly. "Actually, I don't care about the answer to that, unless your answer is yes, and it is sometime soon." He said, backing down a little. "Your previous statement- about putting the cause above personal issues intrigues me. Most 'Cons don't share that sentiment. What do you have in mind? Do you have any kind of plan?"

Warcry
2008-09-10, 04:00 AM
Bridge

"A plan, do you say?" Cyclonus shrugged off Roadblock's rudeness. "If you consider hunting down everyone who puts their personal ambitions or their demented religious delusions ahead of the Decepticon cause and killing them one at a time a plan, then yes. But if I were you, I wouldn't write off Galvatron so flippantly. He may be dead, but he has one final gift to give us, a legacy that could very well change the fate of our entire race...if Gigatron and I can manage to grasp it, that is."

Chip1123
2008-09-10, 01:36 PM
He may be a little crazy, but it sounds like he actually knows what he is talking about - and has more of a purpose than I have seen in any other 'Con in a long time, or at least one that wasn't totally insane.

"And what, if you can share it, would that be?" Roadblock asked Cyclonus. "Assuming I stuck around and wanted to help - what would you have me do, and what would my role be?

Warcry
2008-09-12, 03:36 AM
Bridge

"At the risk of treading into cliche territory," Cyclonus said flatly, "if I answered that, I'd have to kill you. After all, you yourself say that you may not stay with us. Unless you're sure you want to assist us, I won't take that chance. All I can tell you now is that you'll be by my side, helping to repair this mess."

The powerful Decepticon stood and down at Roadblock. "Whether you learn any more is entirely up to you."

Chip1123
2008-09-12, 06:17 PM
"I have little faith in Megatron's cause right now. His followers left me behind, sacrificed, as you would any pawn. And while I have no aspirations of rising to be King, I am not to be discarded so easily. You have shown you value the lives of soldiers, even pawns, and that is how we can restore the glory to the Decepticon cause." Roadblock said to Cyclonus. "If you have a plan to restore the Decepticons to greatness, then count me in."

Warcry
2008-09-13, 04:18 AM
Bridge

"That is precisely what I wanted to hear," Cyclonus told Roadblock. Before he could say more, his console beeped once, sharply. The angular purple Decepticon looked down at it, and read the results of his search on the partially-decrypted Quintesson database. Then he looked back up at his new comrade.

"You're right, Roadblock. I do have a plan to restore the Decepticons to greatness. The first step of that plan is to recover Galvatron's corpse...or rather, to recover what lies inside of his corpse. Then, and only then, can we start fixing the mess that our faction has become." Cyclonus smiled, an altogether chilling expression on one such as him. "And thanks to our late and entirely unlamented Quintesson friends, I know exactly where to start looking...Stanix."

Chip1123
2008-09-13, 06:11 AM
"Stanix huh? Never been there. The place heavily guarded? Seems too easy to walk in and grab something that valuable. What makes you so sure someone else hasn't already taken it?" Roadblock asked Cyclonus.

Warcry
2008-09-14, 04:04 AM
Bridge

"The reason you've never been there, Roadblock, is because virtually the entire region has been engulfed by the Acid Wastes." Cyclonus shrugged. "No one even lives there, save for a few die-hards along the northern borders. It's likely, very likely, that no one even knows that Galvatron was there at all. Let alone that a Quintesson regiment chased him into there and none of them were ever seen again. If we're lucky, we should be able to recover his body without anyone being the wiser."

13thScorpio
2008-09-14, 07:34 AM
Fearless

Growl saw the flow of mechs heading out of the ship,oddly surprised he had not felt it land(Or anything else that happened,which was nice,if particularly unsettling) and presumed that there had to be some fighting going on.Fighting equaled dead mechs.Dead mechs equaled spare parts and the occasional pocket change.Not that he'd ever heard of soilders carrying around much more then that.

"C'mon old mech."He told Flyover. "Let's see what's going on.Bet there's a battle."He quickly forgot his new post,and hurried out with other soilders and obvious engineers.Camera's tracked him,and took particular note on what he was doing.

optimusskids
2008-09-14, 07:58 AM
Fearless

"Lets go find out Growl lad."

Flyover headed for the door

Chip1123
2008-09-14, 08:27 PM
"Ah. So I have to ask... is there any chance of Galvatron being alive, or repairable?" Roadblock asked Cyclonus.Let's hope he isn't insane if he is. He is dangerous enough without going insane again.

Warcry
2008-09-16, 04:18 AM
Bridge

"It's...possible," Cyclonus told Roadblock. "But unlikely. I have it on good authority that Mighty Galvatron has fought his last battle. However, I hope for all of our sakes that I'm wrong."

Chip1123
2008-09-16, 12:35 PM
"So you mentioned something inside of Galvatron's body - if there is something inside of him that could tip the scales of war, why has no one gone after it until now?" Roadblock asked Cyclonus.

Warcry
2008-09-19, 04:20 AM
Bridge

"It's more than possible that they have," Cyclonus admitted to Roadblock. "But considering the lengths I had to go to in order to simply find out where he was, I think the odds are fairly good that you and I are the only ones who even know where Galvatron's body is."

Chip1123
2008-09-19, 12:29 PM
"So when are we going after the body, and will anyone else be accompanying us?" Roadblock asked Cyclonus.

Warcry
2008-09-20, 03:32 AM
Bridge

"We'll leave as soon as possible," Cyclonus told Roadblock. "And anyone who wants to come along will be invited."

The powerful Decepticon glanced upward pointedly.

"Including you, Venom."

optimusskids
2008-09-20, 07:52 AM
Bridge

Venom fluttered down and transformed

"must be losing my touch."

Warcry
2008-09-20, 08:09 PM
Bridge

"The console screens are reflective," Cyclonus told Venom. "And your colours don't exactly lend themselves to hiding inside a drab Imperial warship. But since you're no doubt under orders from Gigatron to keep an eye on me and would follow me wherever I went regardless, I'd prefer if you did it openly. Your assistance could be very useful."

optimusskids
2008-09-20, 08:46 PM
Bridge

Venom nodded slowly

"only if I can bring Flywheels. He watches over to ensure I am not under enemy control. His nature limits his suspectibility to mind control or hypnosis."

Warcry
2008-09-21, 04:41 AM
Bridge

"I can't imagine mind control being a significant threat on this mission, but the extra set of hands may prove useful," Cyclonus told Venom. "Likewise we should bring along..."

He glanced down at his console and pulled up a duty roster, scanning for engineering crew who weren't currently assigned to any important tasks. The tall purple warrior frowned at what he saw.

Growl? Seriously?

"...Growl as well, in case we have need of his skills."

(OOC: Any other Decepticon characters active in this thread are welcome to tag along as well, of course. :) )

optimusskids
2008-09-21, 01:53 PM
Bridge

Venom nodded

"you can never be too careful , maybe it's being round Bombshell but it never hurts to take precautions."

Warcry
2008-09-23, 04:30 AM
Bridge

"That is true," Cyclonus admitted to Venom dryly. "After all, you can never be sure which of your troops have been possessed by Starscream this week."

optimusskids
2008-09-23, 06:05 AM
Bridge

Venom nodded

"Bombshell, Starscream , Mindwipe and there kind are all out there."

Chip1123
2008-09-23, 05:06 PM
"Cyclonus, if we need more soldiers, I know just the person to 'acquire': Clench. He's ruthless, intelligent, and flat out nasty. One 'bot I don't want to see on Megatron's side, if ya know what I'm saying." Roadblock said. "Give him a reason to fight, and he'll come on board as well."

Warcry
2008-09-24, 03:39 AM
Bridge

"Mindwipe, at least, is one that we no longer have to worry about," Cyclonus told Venom. "The Quintessons have long since made certain of that."

To Roadblock he said, "Perhaps. I've never heard of this 'Clench' before. Who is he, what does he do and where can we find him?"

Chip1123
2008-09-24, 03:30 PM
"He's not one of those bots you find. He finds you." Roadblock said to Cyclonus. "We were on a mission once on this alien planet. We were there getting some energon, us two and 4 seeker drones. The natives actually found a way to hurt us - killed 2 of the drones."

"Now see... He's one of those bots who takes things personally. It's even worse if he portrays it as against the Decepticon cause. So his response? He didn't level the place. He captured an entire city's population, around 2000 or so, and bound them up. He made all of the prisoners watch what was happening to the rest of them as he killed every person, not using the same method twice. Some people it was quick and slow, such as stepping on them. Others he ran over. Some he burned alive - He broadcast this to the entire planet. It was... extreme. If it had been me, I wouldn't have wasted the time - I would have leveled the city and been done with it. but he wanted to make an example of them, and show why the Decepticons are to be feared. You give him a reason to support you, he'll follow you to the grave and back."

optimusskids
2008-09-24, 06:18 PM
Bridge

Venom's optics clouded briefly

"Clench ah yes I have his file here, a useful soldier although he will need to be managed with care."

13thScorpio
2008-09-26, 01:04 AM
Outer Ship

Growl was met with dissapointment once again.Massive movements of troops and supplies.No fighting.None at all.

"Frag it.Next time I meet Tracer,I am going to blow his head off instead of letting Bombshock just pass the oppertunity by.FRAG!WHERE'S THE FIGHTING!"He wanted to fire so randomly into all the troops who were trying to ignore him,but his original mission,at least in his head,was to blow the ship into the pit.Since he obviosly did not have the firepower to put it into orbit.He turned to Flyover.

"If this is a civil war,why is there no fighting?No killing?And...why the hell is war civil?I thought it was supposed to be hell,like living on a really bad version of the streets."He tapped his flaming skull paint job on his right shoulder to make a point.It was scratched and scarred and dented.That was Street.

Warcry
2008-09-26, 04:21 AM
Bridge

"A fanatic, then?" Cyclonus said dryly, after Roadblock finished his story. "If this Clench is willing to join us I suspect Gigatron would take him, but I can't recommend we seek him out. We have enough uncontrollable lunatics as it is."

optimusskids
2008-09-26, 06:18 AM
Outer Ship

"We have been lucky so far lad but I imagine there will be plenty of fighting for all who want it if not more than enough and sometimes you should be careful what you wish for."

Chip1123
2008-09-26, 02:42 PM
"yes, but even uncontrollable lunatics have their uses, especially if pointed in the right direction." Roadblock answered Cyclonus, "If nothing else, he could be used as a distraction elsewhere while we gather what we need."

13thScorpio
2008-09-27, 03:52 AM
Outer Ship

"Suhweeet."Growl said to Flyover. "Guns blazing,cannons blasting,and oil and parts flying everywhere.Can't wait.Maybe...."He remembered the fear part that drove him.It did tend to get overwhelmed by his oil lust. "Ah,the hell with it.Can't wait."

Warcry
2008-09-27, 05:23 AM
Bridge

"That isn't untrue," Cyclonus conceded to Roadblock. "But I would really like to see the civil war won without destroying massive amounts of our own infrastructure, if we can. Things like that will only make the Autobots' lives, and the Imperials," he added, for the benefit of any true Gigatron loyalists in the room, "that much easier."

Chip1123
2008-09-28, 05:33 AM
"Not destroying our own infrastructure - ok. I get that. But what about the Autobots? He can keep their hands full while we deal with Megatron's forces." Roadblock replied back to Cyclonus.

Warcry
2008-09-30, 03:56 AM
Bridge

"That he could do," Cyclonus agreed with Roadblock. "I hope to see Megatron and the Autobots take care of each other for us, but the extra insurance wouldn't go wrong."

optimusskids
2008-09-30, 01:23 PM
Bridge

Venom nodded

"Cannonfodder can always be useful."

Chip1123
2008-09-30, 07:11 PM
"Excellent..." Roadblock began. "As I was saying earlier - he's not a total fanatic. Just good at what he does, and passionate for his cause." He said to Venom and Cyclonus. "Do we have a specific target for him? If not, we can hold him in reserve until needed."

Warcry
2008-10-01, 04:41 AM
Bridge

"Quite rightly," Cyclonus agreed with Venom.

Turning to Roadblock, he said, "You're getting ahead of yourself," he told the other Decepticon. "Before we direct him at our enemies, we need to actually get him to join us. Do you think you can contact him and bring him here?"

Chip1123
2008-10-01, 12:43 PM
"Yes. I can't contact him directly, but let others spread the word that I need to get in contact with him. He'll get in touch with me after that." Roadblock answered Cyclonus. "Excuse me for one second while I tend to that matter."

Roadblock stepped away and transmitted the code phrase to several contacts he knew, knowing it would get to where it needed to go.

optimusskids
2008-10-02, 11:10 AM
Bridge

Gigatron walked into the bridge area

"I have been thinking Cyclonus all this will be for naught if the Imperials attack we must begin whatever preparations we can . More than one thread to our plan will mean we will be better able to combat their threat."

Warcry
2008-10-03, 04:13 AM
Bridge

"I couldn't agree more," Cyclonus told Gigatron. "With Leozak, Spinister, Bludgeon and their crews at your disposal, you should be able to formulate some sort of response if they attack. Venom and I can gather a small crew and handle this operation."

He watched as Roadblock sent out a feeler to Clench, then said, "Our new friend here is proving to be a willing recruiter. When our mission is over, we might want to consider putting him in charge of sentient resources."

It was a joke, of course, but nothing in Cyclonus' voice would suggest that.

optimusskids
2008-10-03, 07:02 PM
Bridge

Gigatron nodded

He leaned on the tannoy

all senior decepticons please report to the Bridge for reassignment1

Chip1123
2008-10-03, 07:35 PM
Roadblock walked back to Cyclonus and Venom. "He should contact us shortly." Roadblock, intent on informing, had not noticed Gigatron standing on the bridge, and then heard the summons. "Should I stay?" He asked Cyclonus.

Warcry
2008-10-04, 03:43 AM
Bridge

Cyclonus shrugged. "If he wants you to leave, he'll make it very clear," he told Roadblock. "Until then, you stay."

Medical Bay

Awareness returned slowly, painfully. Spinister didn’t know how long he had been laying there, halfway between functioning and deactivation. Nor did he know where there was, exactly. The last coherent memory he had was of leading his troops up from the bowels of Crystal City as the timer on a fusion bomb counted down to zero.

The Decepticon warrior ran a series of self-diagnostics. Most of them came up nominal, but Spinister noted that, in fact, he was short one fusion bomb.

Not a dream, then.

Slowly, cautiously, the Targetmaster activated his optics. He expected the harsh, bright light of an interrogation chamber, or the dim dankness of a holding cell to register on his sensors. What he saw instead was the tranquil, subdued lighting of a medical ward.

An Imperial warship, by the look of it. He paused for a moment. Presumably an ex-Imperial warship, given the lack of guards.

“I was wondering when you’d wake up,” a clipped voice called from below him. “The medics said you should be up and running and second now.”

Well, that’s certainly not a jailer's voice...

Spinister pushed himself into a sitting position, looking down at the source of the voice.

"Hairsplitter, I've told you more than once not to waste your time watching me when I'm in stasis," he said, not unkindly.

"I know. And I've ignored you every time."

Before Spinister could question his partner about his last comment, the door to the medical room opened up. A tired-looking medic walked in and smiled wearily at the room’s two occupants.

“Ah, you’re awake. Good.” He made a note on his datapad. “My name is Spotweld, senior-grade medic. How are you feeling?”

Spinister swung his legs over the side of the diagnostic bed, then pushed off, landing on his feet. His knees buckled slightly, but he managed to stand without help.

“Alive,” he replied evasively to the medic. "And you don't need to introduce yourself. We've met many times."

"I know," Spotweld said in annoyance. "Invariably after you've almost gotten yourself killed. Please stop it."

Just then, Gigatron's summons echoed over the comm system.

"I'm afraid I can't spar with you right now," Spinister told the medic. "Duty calls."

Spotweld opened his mouth to protest, to demand that the other Decepticon stay and finish his treatment. Then he remembered who he was talking to, and his jaw snapped shut.

optimusskids
2008-10-05, 08:39 PM
Bridge

Gigatron looked Roadblock up and down

"yes stay Soldier ."

Chip1123
2008-10-06, 01:40 PM
"Thank you, sir." Roadblock said respectfully to Gigatron. He took up a place with the gathering Decepticons and waited for the meeting to begin.

Blackjack
2008-10-06, 01:57 PM
(OOC: Established claim of Browning some time ago through PM to Warcry...)

Bridge

The tiny Browning scuttled on the floor, moving to the Bridge. He settled on the foot of Cyclonus. He tried very hard not to get stepped. After all, he is the size of a gun for Cyclonus' gun.

"How can I help?" he squeaked.

Warcry
2008-10-07, 04:14 AM
Bridge

Spinister walked (he was trying very, very hard not to hobble) out of the turbolift and saluted Gigatron.

"You summoned me, sir?"

Cyclonus looked down (way, way down) at Browning.

"Very little, if you get crushed underfoot," he told the tiny Transformer. "Nightstick, retrieve him."

The Nebulan dropped down from his perch on a nearby console and scooped up the very, very small Decepticon. "Didn't realize they made you guys so small," he said. "Or did you catch whatever it is that gets Overkill from time to time?"

Cyclonus glanced over at Gigatron. "Someone of his size could make a very good spy, with the right equipment," he said.

Blackjack
2008-10-07, 05:30 AM
Bridge

Browning said to Nightstick, "Nope. For some reason, those who created me--Overlord, I think--thought it is funny to have me be the size of a real gun. Unlike the likes of Megatron or Treadshot, I cannot access a large robot mode. Think of me as a Targetmaster partner for a Targetmaster partner."

optimusskids
2008-10-07, 05:53 AM
Bridge

"Yes Spinster, it is good to see you. Recent circumstances have necessitated a reshuffle of the command structure and I have summoned the senior decepticons here to assign them new roles."

Chip1123
2008-10-07, 07:26 PM
Roadblock's communicator started going off. He swore to himself. Clench always did have the worst timing. "This is Roadblock." He answered.

"Roadblock, my old friend." Clench replied back, his voice almost hissing. "I heard you had need of my services."

"Yes. I'll let you know soon what it involves. Kinda busy at the moment." Roadblock answered, trying to keep the conversation brief.

"That is fine." Clench answered back. "I'll be waiting. I have a feeling, that after so long since we last worked together, that if you have contacted me now, it will definitely be worth the wait. Just let me know when you have those details."

"Will do." Roadblock answered, and turned off his comunicator, sighing inwardly. Clench always did make Roadblock a little nervous, and was glad to be finished chatting with him for the moment. He turned back towards the meeting.

optimusskids
2008-10-07, 07:44 PM
Bridge

Wingspan walked through the doors supporting a limping Pounce as he hobbled in.

~*~

Weirdwolf loped in claws skittering on the treadplate.

~*~

Squawktalk swiveled round on his perch from the communications console and watched the proceedings.