PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Detente: Expensive Mistakes (Kaon)

Pages : [1] 2

Warcry
2008-05-16, 06:27 AM
Once the centre of all Cybertron, Kaon is now a shadow of its former self. The military garrison live isolated in the great fortress of Kolkular and the wealthy elite lock themselves inside heavily-guarded citadels while the underclass live in slums and toil away at heavy industry.

Word of Megatron's return and Gigatron's fall from the throne in neighbouring Polyhex has only just started to spread, but already partisans from both sides are demonstrating in the streets, raising rabble and clashing violently with each other.

Something more sinister is spreading as well. Discontent among the city's rich and powerful over Kaon's fall from grace has been rife for years. But as they watch the working-class citizens squabble over which leader to follow, more and more of the wealthy are starting to whisper...maybe it's time they dispensed with leaders entirely.

(OOC: If you're interested in helping fill out the city's population, give me a shout. We could use a few more characters, including some who'll end up with important roles in the plot. :) )

Warcry
2008-05-16, 06:40 AM
Near Kolkular

Ransack really enjoyed spreading his wings.

The young Decepticon was flying in the airspace around the fortress, performing barrel-rolls and high G-force manoeuvres for the fun of it. Ostensibly he was out on patrol, but he never took that duty very seriously. After all, his sensors were among the most advanced in the Decepticon army and his weapons compliment was barely adequate for strafing ground-based targets, so even if hostiles showed up there wasn't much he could do aside from shooting off a warning to the command centre and then running away.

The small purple aircraft's aerobatics attracted differing reactions from those watching. His fellow soldiers watched his display of flight skill with grudging respect. The plebes living in the city's lower levels looked up longingly, wishing that they had the freedom to fly wherever they wanted without regard for real-life concerns. The wealthy plutocrats who ran the city's economy, on the other hand, looked down on him with utter contempt.

Ransack was blind to it all. He was flying, and that's all that mattered.

optimusskids
2008-05-17, 08:14 AM
Jolt spurred on the "Mecha-Pony" as he surged to the front of the pack. He closed on "the turbo fox" and with a deft swish of his blade amputated it's left hand.

The worker who had fallen foul of the cities eliteblinked at the oil gushing from his stump then staggered on towards the wall of the hunting preserve.

Jolt turned to one of his compatriots

"I bet you 2000 Shannix I get his head for my wall."

He raised his sword

"Tally ho!"

~*~

HQ of Sirius Cybernetics Corporation

Stratus stood alone in the boardroom. The red and blue Skyquake repaint checked that the door was locked before opening his secret panel to reveal inside a room a room filled with pictures and memorobilia.

Stratus slowly opened a display case and hefted a double bladed axe.

He posed in front of mirror holding it.

"Soon Cybertron will tremble when they realise what I have concealed from them for so long. For I am Lord Straxus bwahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahaha."

~*~

Outside the boardroom his secretary glanced nervously over her shoulder as she heard the manaical laughter echoing through the top floor of the building.

The boss had been acting strangely of late , disappearing without a trace, pacing the corridors late at night according to the security guards, he hadn't been the same since his doctor disappeared."

Ravage
2008-05-17, 02:38 PM
The Predacons wandered the streets of Kaon as a pack. Razorclaw leapt stealthly above buildings, Divebomb soared overhead and Headstrong, Tantrum and Rampage all walked side by side on the streets.

"What a dump why did we stay here?" Divebomb asked.

"Because in the jungle we rule." Was all Razorclaw growled which made the sniper decide to stay in line.

Roadblock rode in his tank running debris off the road.

"From Commander to street sweeper, oh yeah this is fun." He said pushing some deactivated mechnoids off the road.

Warcry
2008-05-17, 09:19 PM
Megatron's transport

As the large craft flew over the thick, heavily-guarded wall that formed the Polyhex/Kaon border, Overkill could clearly see the difference between the two cities. Where Polyhex was a military town with each neighbourhood laid out precisely to military standards, Kaon was a patchwork, individual streets and buildings designed with an almost random assortment of architectural styles. The cassetticon figured it was probably a manifestation of the decadence that had characterized the city throughout its history. He said so, but no one paid him any attention.

As the shuttle started to turn to the north, Overkill got a good look at the imposing fortress of Kolkular and the acid wastes that stretched beyond it.

"Wow," was all he could think to say.

Near Kolkular

Ransack was just pulling out of a steep dive when the voice of the fortress' air traffic controller came over the airwaves.

"Ransack, report in."

"I'm here," the small Decepticon replied. "What's going on?"

"We've got a bogey coming in on a bearing from Darkmount heading for the spaceport district," the controller said. "We want you to perform a close-range check on them."

"Sure thing," Ransack replied, climbing back into the air. "Considering what we've been hearing, do we know which commander they're loyal to?"

"Rumour has it that Megatron himself is aboard," the controller said. "But that's for command to figure out. All we need you to do is make sure the ship isn't filled with explosives before we let it land."

"Consider it done," Ransack told him as he tore off southward.

Command Centre, Kolkular

The controller activated the comm and sent an alert to all off the garrison's Decepticons.

"Unidentified vessel coming from Polyhex," he said. "Alert status two. Command staff please check in."

optimusskids
2008-05-17, 09:56 PM
Big Hook's Garage and Energon

Big Hook glanced at the hoarding on the building site across the road.

Tanker was planning a new outlet opposite. How could an independent operator hope to survive with competition undercutting the prices and selling them as loss leaders.

Frowning he slammed Stockcar's hood

"One tune up all done you'll wow them come raceday."

Al Fresco's Trattoria

Gondola snapped he fingers

"Another bottle of the 2004 high grade Senor Rapido my glass it is getting empty si?"

Train's Lucky Strike Gym

Train handed Boxcar an oil rag

"Come on champ, you can do it , lets see your moves, and remember to try not to signal your roundhouse so much your opponent will anticipate it. We need you to be top notch for the big fight."

Boxcar swayed unsteadily

"Whatever you say Boss but I t'ink I need to sit down for a bit."

13thScorpio
2008-05-17, 10:36 PM
Megatrons Transport,Weapons Deck

Bombshock watched as the city came into view through his weapons scope.Primus he hated places like this,where the rich ruled and the poor could do so little about it.He'd been on the bottom of the pile for so long he just wanted to blast a few of the mansions to dust,and then atoms for good measure.

"Staxx,Vindicator,any sign of hostile activity?"He asked,aiming his gun at one of the government buildings.

Bridge

Dropshot stood at the back,being a gaurd,again.The city came into sight,and he wondered if there would be a fight,or if the transport would get shot down.Knowing Bombshock was at the controls,it was more likely that there were going to be no AA batteries left,or civillian buildings for that matter.He wasn't one to speak,but Bombshock didn't know when not to shoot.

optimusskids
2008-05-17, 10:50 PM
Jolt looked down at the head clasped in his hand and then up at his compatriot.

"Gotta dash looks like the commanders got us dashing about. I'll collect those Shannix later. Probably a false alarm."

Jolt despite being a Decepticon soldier had gone a little native embracing the culture while he was sttioned there

Warcry
2008-05-19, 05:48 AM
(OOC: The Darkmount stuff could have stayed in the Polyhex thread until they left, but no big deal.)

Megatron's transport

Megatron brought the ship around the spaceport in a tight loop, trying to find a free landing pad large enough to accommodate them.

He glanced back at Dropshot and said, "Watch the sensors for incoming fliers. I want to know who's watching us before they get close."

On approach

With his magnetic field generator cranked up to maximum to make it hard for anyone on the ship to get a sensor lock on him, Ransack swooped in toward the transport and started to scan.

Al Fresco's Trattoria

Frostburn tried not to sigh as he listened to the newsfeeds from Polyhex. Things looked very, very bad, with someone claiming to be Megatron overthrowing the rightful leader of the Decepticons and Gigatron fleeing the city with a small band of partisans. The aerial warrior suspected that the news was being spun by pro-Megatron mouthpieces before it was released, but still. Things still looked very, very bad.

The Decepticon soldier heard the call from Kolkular's command centre, but ignored it. Roadblock and the Predacons might be trying to pretend like everything was alright, but it wasn't. There was no chain of command anymore, not really, and he saw absolutely no reason to obey any orders that came his way unless they came directly from Gigatron.

Hearing Gondola's order, he waved in the direction of the server mech. "That sounds good," he said. "Get me one too."

(OOC: Frostburn is a repaint of Classics Jetfire done up in silver, light blue and light purple. At some point he'll get a profile.)

optimusskids
2008-05-19, 06:09 AM
Al Fresco's Trattoria

The Waiter poured a little of the high grade into a delicate glass.

Gondola tasted it swilling it in her mouth.

"Perfecto,senor an excellent vintage leave the bottle."

Locomotion's Mansion

Guard slid the long handled mirror under the ground car sweeping it back and forth. He then started the engine and opened the doors with the remote control key fob.

The vehicle did not explode.

He made an A Ok sign to Railgun.

"looking good."

Amalgamted Depot

Truck stood in front of the Depot office looking down across the shop floor.

"We are living in interesting times mechs and I know you are a worried, things they are a changing . But remember whoevers in charge at the top the Mafia's always looked after you. Your a loyal to us we're a loyal to you. We need to stick together, we've got a sweet little operation running in Kaon and we want to keep it that way. So whatever happens to begin with we keep our heads down, if things get too bad we might need to take some action but I know I can rely on you, together we'll get through this one way or another.

The crowd of employees went mad cheering and waving their hands in hte air.

13thScorpio
2008-05-19, 10:11 PM
Bridge

"Yes sir."Dropshot said quickly,snapping out of his revry.Which one,which one?Which ones the right sensor?He thought with frustration,hoping to the highest powers,Unicron or Primus,he didn't care which,put him on the right spot.His deductive prowess,or what he thought of as prowess,put him at what looked like the right sensor.He looked over it,but really didn't see anything,at best,a blip of fuzz that could have been one of the many biomechanical fliers or watch camera's.

mastasini
2008-05-20, 08:31 AM

"Sir" Staxx responded "I'm detecting the standard armament in those building. They are not locking on us at the moment, but it wouldn't take them long to start firing."

miked23
2008-05-20, 07:15 PM
"I am getting the same readings as Staxx" Vindicator replied to Bombshock. "If I detect any agressive motiong I will open fire."

optimusskids
2008-05-20, 09:32 PM
Sirius Ironworks

Stratus gripped the handrail of the catwalk as he looked down at the latest subsidary of Sirius Cybernectics in it's guise as Sirius Enterprises plc. The big echoing foundry was empty except for himself and the forman who was giving a guided tour.

He turned to the foreman.

"If I understand correctly the scrap goes in the crucible and is reduced down to it's component parts, a Smelter if you will."

The foreman nodded

"That's right zur. Very efficent it be"

Stratus his eyes ablaze looked at the foreman

"Do you enjoy working for Sirius."

The forman blinked

"Well zur it's early days yet, I'm sure we can come to an equitable arrangement.

Stratus leaned closer

"That's not what I heard I hear as shop steward of the union your encouraging your fellow workers to strike for better pay and conditions."

The Forman shuffled

"only doing my job zur , got to look after the working mech.

Stratus moved closer producing an axe from subspace he demolished the security camera with one swipe.

"Very commendable if misguided you see...."

Stratus backhanded the foreman over the safety rail and down into the red glowing slag in the crucible below.

"you'd have been better off looking after yourself."

The foreman scrabbled madly against the sides hanging on precauriously

"help me zur, zurrrrr I'm sure we can....

Stratus pressed a button on the console which churned up the slag and the undertow sucked at the foreman pulling him in.

"AAaaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

He screamed in pain as he slowly melted.

Stratus raised a Dictaphone to his lips

"memo to personnel, place advertisment for new foreman at the ironworks. An opening has occured due to the unexpected need to terminate an employee due to sedition."

He gazed deep into the churning cherry red metal.

"Excellent just what I need."

He raised the dictaphone to his lips again.

"Memo to maintenance Security camera in section Z2-45F needs replacing."

13thScorpio
2008-05-21, 02:37 AM

"All righty then."He swung his guns at the spaceports main AA batteries, smiling as he did so.He could get used to this,the whole being called sir and having his orders carried out.If,they actually did what he said,which would remain to be seen. "If they so much as target lock,blast them so far into the pit they won't be coming back."He said to Staxx and Vindicator.

Bridge

"Um,sir?"Dropshot queried,trying to get Megatrons attention. "I think we have a flyer,cause someone has just started scanning us.But,thing is,I ain't getting much on rader.Interference....I think."He petered off,his expierence with aircraft and aircraft things other then Tracer was absolutely zero.

Warcry
2008-05-21, 05:28 AM
Megatron's transport

Megatron located a good landing spot and guided the shuttle downward.

"Is that so?" The Decepticon leader smiled a little bit at Dropshot's report. "Well, I certainly hope the local garrison is competent enough to have someone trail an unidentified shuttle entering their airspace without permission. If they hadn't sent anyone I would have had to have executed their commander on sight. Can you give me a visual?"

At the same time as he was talking, he plumbed his memory, digging up what he knew about the various fliers assigned to Kaon. Then his smile grew a bit wider.

"If it's who I think it is," he told Dropshot, "he's not going to open fire on us any time soon. Or me at least."

Above the Spaceport

Ransack flew closer to Megatron's shuttle and continued to scan the transport as deeply as he could.

"Control, I don't think they're carrying anything other than personnel."

"Acknowledged, Ransack," the tower controller told him. "Keep pacing the shuttle until it touches down."

Al Fresco's Trattoria

Frostburn got his drink, then glanced over at Gondola. "And what exactly is a femme like you doing in a dump like this?" he asked with no real curiosity in his voice. He found it hard to muster much interest in anything right now, but figured that conversation was better than listening to tales of woe and doom on the newsfeeds.

The tone in his voice left it open to interpretation whether he meant the restaurant in particular or Kaon in general.

optimusskids
2008-05-21, 11:14 PM
Al Frescos Trattoria

Gondola stared down her nose at Frostburn then lifted it into the air.

"You do not know who i am. I 'appen to be the best Polo player in 27 solar systems. I 'ave my own scented oil Chukka for mechs and High Octane for femmes. I 'appen to be a well reknowned model , I have inspired Slog, Dismembered Chassis 34 was inspired by me and you ask me who I am"

Warcry
2008-05-22, 05:20 AM
Al Fresco's Trattoria

"Doesn't ring a bell," Frostburn told Gondola with a shrug. "But then, I don't get back to the home world that often anymore. My work keeps me in space most of the time. In fact, this is my first time back home since the Quintessons were chased away." He paused for a second. "I've seen that piece of Slog's, though. He kept a holodisplay of his work in his quarters on the Nemesis, and it was one of the pieces high up in the rotation."

optimusskids
2008-05-22, 09:27 PM
Al Fresco's Trattoria

"I'm an Argentinean myself Argent's a lovely planet but i t'ink it's also good to come back to the birthplace of our culture yes, plus Senorita Loca is paying well. Which colony do you come from? I'm Gondola by the way. Ah yes good viejo Slog he 'as is funny methodos but once you get to know 'im 'e is a very funny mech. 'is is 'ow you as viscious as a Sirenean Slagbat."

Gondola leaned closer

"So what do you do Chico and what brings you to Als's place."

Warcry
2008-05-23, 05:20 AM
Al Fresco's Trattoria

"Actually, I don't suppose I'm really from anywhere anymore," Frostburn told Gondola, "although I was actually brought online the first time less than ten miles from here. I've spent so much time travelling since then that I'm not sure I'd say I'm 'from' Kaon anymore, but it's home."

He glanced around the restaurant furtively, as if he was looking around for any Megatron-partisans before continuing. "Actually, I work for Gigatron as a special agent of sorts. I'm set up with a lot of equipment that's very useful for solo deep-space travel, and he's got a lot of interests on the colonies and beyond. I was actually just on Argent a few months ago, during my last tour of duty. I'm here because it was high time for a vacation, but considering the news coming out of Polyhex I'm probably going to be looking for a new job tomorrow."

He delivered the last part of that line with poorly-disguised bitterness.

optimusskids
2008-05-25, 12:12 PM
Al Fresco's Trattoria

Gondola moved in closer to Frostburn

"un argento secreto, pobre Frostburn, everything it is changing, at least Gigatron he left us well enough alone with this Megatron who can say. Maybe I will return to beautiful Argent but I 'ere a rumour that there is some kind of blockade. Why don't you come with me to a pequeno club I know there is supposed to be some of the best new act's in town.

Silhouettes Dinner Club

Solo stood in the wings as Flyboy and the Crickets a seeker backed up by a quartet of insecticons left the stage.

Solo moved to centre stage

"Good evening ladies and gentlemechs , good to see you all here, I present you with Solo and the Seekers hit it boys."

He stepped up to the mike

"Once upon a time
Not so long ago

Shovel used to work on the docks
Unions been on strike
Hes down on his luck...its tough, so tough
Wants to earn a credit but that will be the day
Doing what he does best and bringing home some pay
keeping himself going any way

His friends says weve got to hold on to what weve got
cause if we don't , noone cares
If we make it or not
The Unions doing it's best and thats a lot
we ain't got no choice so we'll give it a shot

Whooah, negotiations are half way there
Trying to get a deal that's fair
Hopefully they'll win through but that's increasingly rare.
If not we haven't got a prayer

Ravage
2008-05-25, 10:16 PM
Divebomb reported to his Predacon comrades the fact that an intruder seemed to be coming into their airspace.

"Looks like we have outside company." He yelled down to the other 4 Predacons.

"Hmm, whatever. It is not our job to inspect everyship that comes into this place." Razorclaw said laying down.

"Very well, I'll see if anything changes." Divebomb added listening carefully.

Roadblock stopped from his road clearing duty and looked up.

"Good someone that can get me out of this." He said rolling out.

Warcry
2008-05-26, 04:20 AM
Al Fresco's Trattoria

Frostburn smiled. "I appreciate the offer," he told Gondola. "I really do. But I've got something to do that just can't wait."

The Decepticon finished his remaining drink in a single gulp, then put the glass down on the bar along with a handful of shanix coins. "A pleasure meeting you, ma'am."

With that, he rose and headed for the door.

Spaceport

As Megatron set the transport down on its landing spot, he turned to Hatemonger and spoke in a voice loud enough for everyone onboard to hear. "General, lock down the controls. Everyone else, assemble at the foot of the ship's ramp. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Not far away, Ransack transformed to robot mode and landed in a crouch, concealing himself as best he could without impeding his view of the transport's hatch.

Blackjack
2008-05-26, 04:33 AM
Spaceport

Blackjack and Detour sat side by side in the spaceport, watching the ship land. They have just received the command, and set out to get more information. The two Micromasters saw the large ship that is approaching.

Detour broke the silence, "Blackjack... Who do you think that is? Gigatron's ship... or the so-called Megatron?"

Blackjack replied quickly, "Detour... The ship is landing now. We will know the answer for sure."

Detour replied, "You are a strategist Blackjack. What do we do? Who do we follow?"

Blackjack stopped for a while and replied with a smirk "I would follow... Lord Megatron, if it is really him. He is a great manipulator. I remember that time when, under his lead, we nearly wiped out the wretched Autobots from existence. He is a great strategist, greater than even I. We would benefit greatly if we followed him again. I mean, we have been keeping a low profile ever since our patrol... split up."

Blackjack continued "You know... I think we better check our friends from the Battle Patrol now. They are in Polyhex, in the thick of action. The battle patrol might have... connections and opportunities..."

Detour, in agreement took out a communication device and dialed Dropshot, "Hey Dropshot... come on, pick up..."

13thScorpio
2008-05-26, 05:33 AM
Spaceport

Dropshot left his post,and hurried to the ramp,and was nearly slapped in the face by a door by Bombshock leaving the weapons deck.Serrated vib-knives jumped into both thier hands.

"Move it or lose it."Bombshock greeted his partner,the oil lust look not gone from his face.

"Same for you treadhead."Dropshot smiled back.It was not a friendly smile, but the smile of one that knew he at least had a bit more of an edge then he formally had.They both knew with thier leaders in sight,they could not fight. It was time for Bombshock to stretch his muscle,and see how much power he had among these other mechs.

"Staxx and Vindicator,I want one of those good old fashioned millitary line ups.Impress the big mech,and those we're gonna meet.This includes you Dropshot."Dropshot rolled his optic's and followed after him.He hoped these others would blow him away.

miked23
2008-05-27, 02:16 AM
Spaceport

Vindicator nodded to Bombshock as he moved into line and stood at attention. And awaited his orders.

Warcry
2008-05-27, 03:20 AM
Spaceport

Overkill walked up to Bombshock & co.

"Ah, a classic javelin grouping," he observed as they fell into line. "An attractive formation, if not a particularly useful one in battle. Still, not a bad choice for impressing your commanding officers..."

He continued to ramble on as he found a place at the end of the line.

Ransack watched the soldiers line up at the bottom of the ship.

"Well, one thing's for sure," he mused. "Someone important has to be on that ship the way they're acting..."

Ravage
2008-05-27, 04:18 AM
Hatemonger nodded as his hands ran across the keyboard setting the shuttle into auto-pilot on coruse for Kaon.

After that the General got up and headed for the ramp to await his next orders.

Clogs
2008-05-27, 10:24 AM
Kolkular

"There's a ship just landed, my lord."

The darkness stirred, but no reply came.

"Its telemetry suggests it originated in Polyhex."

Blackjack
2008-05-28, 03:53 AM
Spaceport

Detour answered Blackjack "The Battle Patrol ain't picking up."

Blackjack replied patiently "Keep trying. Or just leave a message to Tracer or Dropshot. The Battle Patrol is around Polyhex, the team apparently nearly reunited. Or so I was told."

Detour said exasperatedly "I give up!"

Blackjack sighed at his yellow companion. Detour's a nice guy, but he always gives up and runs away from any problem. This is where I wish I had Road Hugger and Hyperdrive... But what the heck, they picked up and left. When was the last time we worked together? Back in Tokyo?

(OOC: see End of the Line)

Blackjack said to Detour. "Look! The ship is landing. The Battle Patrol can wait. Let's go see whoever is in the ship. I would like to know whoever is coming to Kaon. This matters to us, Detour"

Detour and Blackjack transformed to car mode and raced towards the crowd around the landing ship. The duo transformed, and looked in awe. "I wanna go home" said Detour.

Blackjack glared at Detour "Shut up."

The Micromasters stood staring at the large ship, wondering if this is the answer to their prayers of getting into the army again.

optimusskids
2008-05-28, 07:48 PM
Spaceport perimeter

A black armoured limo pulled up just outside the Spaceport perimeter and a window slowly slid down.

13thScorpio
2008-05-29, 01:18 AM
Spaceport

After a few seconds of thought,Bombshock decided Overkill was quite possibly a wheel short of a full set.But he did have more millitary expierence then himself.

"What would be an effective one,sir?"He asked Overkill.Dropshot watched listlessly,as mechs began showing up,looking at the shuttle.He turned to the rest of the company.

"Right idiot at times he is...ain't he?"He said under his breath,just loud enough for them to hear.

optimusskids
2008-05-29, 09:08 PM
Al Fresco's Trattoria

Gondola raised a glass to Frostburns disappearing figure

"Hasta Luego Amigo."

Blackjack
2008-05-29, 11:17 PM
Spaceport
Groups of Transformers, mostly Decepticons, gathered in the spaceport, curious about the ship, which is nearly landing on the Spaceport.

The crowd is getting larger and larger, as more Decepticons are informed about the ship and gather.

Warcry
2008-05-31, 04:43 AM
Spaceport

Overkill was a bit puzzled when Bombshock called him 'sir' -- most people called him 'runt' or 'chatterbox' when they weren't referring to him as the even less respectful 'you' (usually paired with the words 'shut up').

"Perhaps a bent diamond formation," he suggested. "Or a Roadblock-six unit assembly." He frowned as much as his saurian face would allow. "Maybe even a Megatron Trident, although it would be a tad incomplete without at least one seeker. Then again..."

He continued to rant about similar topics.

As his Decepticons were getting ready for their mission, Megatron was doing the same. However, his approach was much, much different. The Decepticon leader took a moment to remember all he could about his time in Kaon when the cause was young, the rabble-rousing, the bloodsport and the final, decisive battle with Sentinel Prime that firmly established the Decepticons as a power to be reckoned with. He knew that this history was important to the city's rulers and even more so to the underclass, and so he planned to reference it as much as he could during the visit.

After taking a few minutes to ponder his next move, he headed for the exit and strode down the ramp, inspecting his crew with every step.

Ransack almost squealed with glee when he saw Megatron coming down the ramp.

It's really him, the scout thought. He's back, after so long gone...

Clogs
2008-05-31, 09:31 PM
Kolkular

"Megatronnnnn!"

The name whispered, echoed through the darkness with a bitter edge of pain, and the spy-monitor, which had been watching the port, erupted in a flash of flame as a long, thin dart impaled the image.

13thScorpio
2008-06-01, 03:29 AM
Spaceport

Bombshock remined intent on what Overkill was saying.He filed away the information,hoping to have the chance to actually both see it in action. And use it.He'd never thought of battle as strategic.You just shoved your cannon in thier face and shot.Perhaps the time was coming to think with something other then his fist and trigger finger."Sir,how long have you served Megatron,and in the Arms Forces?"

Dropshot finally got Blackjack's communique.The shuttle must have interfered.He tapped the side of his head as if he had an tic.It finally buzzed to life. "Dropshot here.Why in Primus' name are you botherin me?"He took not on how the line was formed,and stayed rigid when Megatron walked past.

(OOC-Sorry I missed that Blackjack,don't even know how I did.)

optimusskids
2008-06-02, 09:52 PM
Kaon Speedway

Two mechs sat in a glass booth overhanging the racetrack.

"Looks like we've got a bumper turnout here at the Kaon Speedway for the final of the all Decepticon 24 hour endurance race Bob."

The other mech took his mike

"Yes Bill it's difficult to imagine the utter desolation brought about by the Quints but thanks to the genorosity of local businesses the Speedway is back and running better than new."

The first mech resumed

"Yes Bob it's great to see so many turning out here today for one of the highlights of the racing season."

the chatter went back and forth

"Yes Bill the Kaon 24 is not just about speed but endurance."

Back

"Yes Bob it is truly the last mech standing and we've got some of the big names here today Spiral and Nitro from Cybertronian Radials and of course Oval and Plug from VTS Racing and of course the local hero Stock Car with Kaos Racing."

and forth

"Yes Bill it's clear that a lot of the crowd are here to support the local mech I can see lot's of banners with his name and the Kaos racings distinctive logo. We're going live to the pits to here from our reporter Sly after these words from our sponsors.

Warcry
2008-06-03, 03:55 AM
Spaceport

"I've been in the Decepticon army for well nigh ten vorns now," Overkill told Bombshock, "but I only really serve Megatron because I work for Soundwave and the two of them are really close. He certainly comes off as a better leader than Galvatron or Gigatron, though, but then that's really not saying much, is it?"

As he walked down the ramp, Megatron held up a hand to silence the chatter. "Excellent, my Decepticons. You look the very model of well-trained soldiers. But now, we have work to-"

"Mighty Megatron!" The words came from the edge of the landing pad.

Megatron turned to face the voice's owner, then smiled. "Ah, Ransack," he said. "I thought it was you following us. Have you come to join me?"

Ransack didn't even hesitate. "Of course, my liege. Your wish is my command."

"Good. We have much to discuss, in time." Turning to address the entire group, he said, "Come with me, my Decepticons. We have a city to woo...and I know exactly where to do the wooing. Transform and follow me!"

Transforming to tank mode, the Decepticon leader started to roll toward the spaceport's exit.

Sitting in a window seat in one of the spaceport's energon cafés, a small, dark grey Micromaster was casually watching the procession of Decepticons heading across the tarmac. Highjump sipped his drink, then surreptitiously took a picture of Megatron and his minions. He forwarded it to the rest of the team, then settled in to wait.

I'll tag along after them in a few minutes, but it wouldn't do to charge off right away. He grinned wryly. Besides, it's not as if a bunch of tanks are going to be all that hard to find.

Blackjack
2008-06-03, 07:07 AM
Spaceport
Blackjack was attentively watching the ship's occupants moving out when Dropshot's commique arrived in his wrist inbuilt communication device. "Hey Detour! Looks like they got our message after all."

Detour, meanwhile is not paying attention. Freaking out when he saw the ship's hatch opening, he turned around. "I'm goin' home, see ya" Detour said. However, Blackjack caught Detour's shoulder and pulled him. "Not. Now."

Blackjack's tone silenced Detour. The large crowd of Decepticons surrounding the landing area parted as Megatron leads his Decepticons down the ship. Not recognizing the Decepticon leader's new body, but recognizing several familiar faces among the army -- Ransack, Dropshot and Bombshock -- Blackjack's mouth hanged open. What? He couldn't put two and two together. Bombshock and Dropshot, IN THE SHIP???

Blackjack pulled Detour and started to approach the group, pushing a red Micromaster out of the way. "Dropshot, this is me, Blackjack. Detour and me, we're on your left side. What the hell are you doing in the ship? Who is leading you?" and sended the message.

Ravage
2008-06-03, 03:14 PM
Hatemonger walked out besides Megatron almost taking point. If anyone was going to try to attack he was going to protect their leader.

Roadblock rolled to a stop near where the shuttle landed and the Decepticons disembarked.

"Megatron?" Was all he said to himself.

Divebomb perched on a building and watched the landing party exit the shuttle.

"Looks like Megatron." He said to the group of Predacons below.

"But I thought he was dead?" He to the group again.

"I don't really care." Razorclaw snarled. "We wait and join whichever leader proves they are the strongest." Was all the Predacon commander said laying back down on a bit of wreckage.

mastasini
2008-06-04, 07:25 AM
space hangar

Staxx mood had cleared. At first he felt insecure. Always being a rebel had left him with a lot of freedom, but with not many friends.
But now he had found a place. he watched vindicator. that mech seemed so sure of his place in life. And megatron had inspired him both.

he smiled for the first time in a long time.

optimusskids
2008-06-04, 11:41 AM
Space port

The limo window whirred back up thetinted glass sliding back into place.

"It looks like the change to the Status Quo will affect our little plaground sooner than expected."

Locomotion slid back the partition seperating her from her Driver.

"Shivers start calling round I think it's time for an Emrgency General meeting of the Council."

(the call will go to all the civillian Movers and shakers in Kaon who have carved themselves a nice little niche. So if that applies to one of your characters feel free to recieve a call from Shivers.)

Blackjack
2008-06-04, 12:40 PM
Spaceport
Blackjack could wait no longer. Hearing others' voices of "Megatron", he realized who the tank was and with Detour in tow, he moved closer. He did not care anymore whether Dropshot replied or not. He did not care anymore about calculations or speculations that he had always done. He did not care of the struggling Detour trying to run away. He did not care of Shivers' message entering and brushed it away.

The struggling Detour watched in awe at Megatron's large tank convoy. He stopped struggling and moved slowly in line with Blackjack. Blackjack must have a plan. He ALWAYS has a plan... With that, he also ignored Shivers' message, storing it for later.

However, Blackjack had no plan this time. All Blackjack had in mind was one thing: Megatron. Megatron is back. Impossible. Blackjack, never gambling or calculating this thing, moved closer to Megatron. He remembered the victories, the times that they won under Megatron's wing. What has Gigatron ever given them?

He whispered to Detour: "Megatron. Megatron is back. All hail Lord Megatron. All hail Megatron!" Blackjack then stood in front of Megatron with Detour and said rather loudly, "Lord Megatron! We are your willing servants forever!"

Warcry
2008-06-07, 04:57 AM
Spaceport

Megatron slowed down slightly, allowing Hatemonger to come up beside him. He and the general led their force into the streets, but he had to slam on the brakes when Blackjack jumped out in front of him. The Decepticon leader stopped a few feet from the Micromaster, the barrel of his railgun pointed squarely at the other Transformer's chest.

"And where exactly have you been, Blackjack?" He had a challenging tone in his voice. "I haven't heard your name in many years."

Not that far away, Highjump was leaning casually against a building, watching the procession of Decepticons. He whispered into his comlink, "Looks like they've picked up some more well-wishers."

The Acid Wastes

Kaon's northern edge, bordering on the city-state of Stanix, wasn't exactly a tourist attraction. The battered and abandoned territory, eaten away for millennia by acid rains coming in from the north, wasn't as much of a wasteland as Stanix itself, but it was close. It was vaguely inhabitable, but there were so many more attractive places to live that no one actually stayed there.

As he landed on a rough and pitted street, Frostburn suspected he was one of only a handful of living people in the entire region.

The perfect spot, he mused, to plan a coup.

Ravage
2008-06-07, 03:13 PM
Hatemonger eyed the Micromaster as well bringing his fusion cannons online and aiming one at Blackjack and the other at the rest of his squad.

"I would advise answering him quickly." The General growled.

13thScorpio
2008-06-08, 11:41 PM
Spaceport

Bombshock nodded at Overkills answer and shut up when Megatron and Hatemonger walked by.He figured this was a crucial moment,untlil Blackjack had the two bossbots guns on him.He gave serious consideration to stepping in,but he didn't know what had happened to the little bot either.

Dropshot smiled at the unfourtanate micromaster.It'd been a long time since he'd served(served=causing reckless amounts of damage,the same thing in his mind) with them.And now he could crush him with his foot.This would work to be among the odder reunions he'd had.Not considering the one with Tracer.No fighting at that one.They'd have to redo that one some time.

Blackjack
2008-06-09, 05:04 AM
Spaceport
Blackjack looked at Megatron's weapon and at Hatemonger's cannon. This is not good.

"Lord Megatron, I can explain." Blackjack began. "One of Gigatron's liutenants had a, ah, disagreement with my patrol over the incident so many years ago that involved saving you from the Space Bridge accident. We were 'banished' to this backwater city, and my patrol split up. We serve only you Lord Megatron." said Blackjack, hoping that the Decepticon leader would remember his help in his resurecction so many years ago.

Detour, meanwhile, stood behind Blackjack. Not daring to say anything, he looked at Megatron's entourage. Big guns. All of them. Then he saw Dropshot and Bombshock. Wow, they've grown big. Bigger means they are stronger. In their case they will be more trouble caused by them.

optimusskids
2008-06-09, 10:49 PM
Kaon Country Club , North Polo Field

2 commentators watched from the commentary box.

"A good game but the home side do seem to have the slight edge. As you can see we've just finished a chukka and they're stamping in the divots.

The second commentator took over

"That's right Eddy, so while we're on a slight break here , it's over to Bill and Bob for an update on the motor-racing which is showing live on channel 72."

Warcry
2008-06-11, 03:07 AM
Spaceport

Megatron considered Blackjack's words carefully. The Micromaster had been approximately useful in years past and had never shown any signs of treachery, but his story would be very hard to confirm and Megatron had never been one to take someone at their word.

"Very well," he said, playing along, "say that I believe you. Where are the rest of your patrol now? Have you kept in touch with any of them?" His turret rotated slightly to indicate Detour. "Aside from the cowardly one, naturally. And what have you been doing with your time here?"

Blackjack
2008-06-11, 02:34 PM
Spaceport

Detour silently thought, Cowardly One? Me? I am not cowardy, I prefer self-preservative. but wisely kept quiet about it.

Blackjack replied to Megatron,"Lord Megatron, my patrol split up after a fight between Hyperdrive, Roadhugger and me, over, ah, superiority. But anyway, I'm sure that the Battle Patrol" pointing at Bombshock and Dropshot "had the same problem. Anyway, in answer to your second question, we haven't been too quiet lately. While keeping a low profile, we had made several acquintances, namely the Ultra Pretender Roadblock. Though he ain't very friendly to us tiny ones. And the Predacons, though they will need convincing to join you."

Warcry
2008-06-14, 04:52 AM
Spaceport

"The Battle Patrol," Megatron told Blackjack icily, "whatever their past transgressions, have proven their worth to me. The two of you, on the other hand, I'm not so sure of."

That wasn't true, of course. The intelligence that the duo had provided on the city's other Decepticon inhabitants was vitally important, but the Decepticon leader wasn't going to let that slip just yet.

"For now, however, I'm willing to accept your service if you will swear an oath of fealty to myself and the general here." As he finished speaking he gestured with his tank turret toward Hatemonger. "What say you?"

Blackjack
2008-06-14, 05:23 AM
Spaceport
Blackjack noted Megatron's suspicions. It is understandable, regarding the circumstances. That guy has been betrayed more times than I can count. He then replied "I swear and oath of fealty, by the name of Primus and Unicron, whichever you want, to serve Lord Megatron and General Hatemonger."

Detour flinched but said also "I swear it as well. My- Our services are at your command."

Ravage
2008-06-14, 12:58 PM
Hatemonger nodded.

"They do have quite the track record, excuse the pun." He added powering down his fusion cannon and lowering his arms.

"Welcome aboard, we will fill you in as we go." The General added.

The Predacons lay in wait.

Really they didn't care who was Decepticon leader, in face if they could make Predaking into the leader they may very well have tried it.

Roadblock rolled forward his radar picking up on the signatures of the new arrivals.

"I gotta talk to them fast!" He said to himself tearing down streets and ripping up roadway.

Blackjack
2008-06-16, 04:03 AM
Spaceport

Blackjack and Detour, hearing Hatemonger's orders, saluted him and Megatron before scuttling to the back of the group, taking position in vehicle mode beside Ransack. "When did you join Megatron?" Detour whispered to the other Decepticon.

Meanwhile Blackjack is noting down all the other Decepticons in the army. Know thy friends to survive... Blackjack thought, looking and noting down the others. He moved away from Detour and took beside Dropshot and Bombshock, "So... What happened to Tracer and Growl?" Blackjack asked.

Warcry
2008-06-17, 03:57 AM
Spaceport

"Oh...about fifteen minutes now," Ransack replied to Detour. "Although you could say I've served him for most of my life, in one way or another. He made me, after all."

Megatron made an inscrutable noise as Blackjack and Detour vowed loyalty to him, then shifted back into gear and started to roll forward again without another word.

13thScorpio
2008-06-17, 07:29 AM
Spaceport

Bombshock and Dropshot transformed and followed after Megatron.Bombshock was the first to speak to Blackjack.

"Tracer,he's back in Protihex."He said with disgust. "As for growl,who cares."

"Coward ran off."Dropshot added.

Blackjack
2008-06-17, 08:36 AM
Detour, in vehicle mode, replied to Ransack "true, true... But still... Any idea where we're headed?"

Blackjack replied to Dropshot and Bombshock in a surprised tone, "Tracer is in Protihex? Is he on our side? I mean, the more the merrier. We need a lot of muscle, and your, ah, team is one of the best."

optimusskids
2008-06-20, 06:57 AM
Bogie surveyed the burnt out shell of the warehouse

"What do you reckon orficer."

The arson investigation mech scratched his head.

"Arson subtle stuff but definitely arson."

Warcry
2008-06-21, 04:23 AM
Streets

Megatron ignored the banter as he led his followers onto Kaon's major thoroughfare, disrupting traffic immensely and attracting no small amount of attention from passers-by. Some grumbled with discontent and others openly cheered, but most of the citizens just shrunk away with uncertain expressions on their faces.

"No clue," Ransack told Detour, "but we're not headed for Kolkular, I can tell you that much. The off-ramp for the fortress district is back that way about half a mile.

Behind the Decepticons, Highjump followed from a safe distance, blending undetectably into the city traffic.

Blackjack
2008-06-24, 03:22 AM
Streets
Detour answered Ransack "I see... Is Megatron after extra troops? What do you think?"

Warcry
2008-06-24, 04:14 AM
Streets

"Probably," Ransack told Detour with a shrug. "I mean, hell, he's a military commander, isn't he? When would they ever turn down an extra set of hands who know how to handle a gun?" He glanced around to make sure no one else was listening, then added, "I don't think it's the only reason he's here, though. He's got to have something else up his sleeve, right?"

As they spoke, a large monument loomed in the distance, growing increasingly large as they walked closer. Having spent several months in the city, Ransack recognized the obelisk as the main monument in the Independence Historical Park that commemorated Megatron's victory over Sentinel Prime.

optimusskids
2008-06-24, 06:15 AM
Streets

Jolt followed Megatron cautiously. Tucked in behind a grey 4x4 he noted that they were heading for the park.

Clogs
2008-06-24, 09:21 PM
Kolkular

"Where, now?"

The otherwise total silence was disturbed by the sound of rapid keyboard tapping.

"Away."

"Ahhhh...."

Blackjack
2008-06-25, 02:50 AM
Streets
Detour answered Ranscak, "I see... Not Kolkular. Of course he got something up his sleeve. Great leaders are always like that. Megatron, Shockwave, Gigatron, Galvatron... even Blackjack here."

Ravage
2008-06-26, 04:26 AM
Hatemonger transformed into his tank mode and rolled along crushing rubble under his treads.

"So what are we looking for my liege?" The General asked Megatron as he watched the other Decepticons form around them.

Roadblock saw the group of Decepticons and rolled up behind them.

"Need another gun?" He asked.

Razorclaw got up and ran up a building.

"Let's watch this this could get interesting." he said as the rest of the Predacons sped off tailing the Decepticon group but not engaging them.

Warcry
2008-06-27, 04:48 AM
Independence Park

"We're not looking," Megatron told Hatemonger. "We're finding...finding a very special place, as it happens."

Megatron rolled into the wide-open historical park, which was over a mile wide and ten times that long. He noticed Roadblock joining his group and, as he transformed to robot mode, the Decepticon leader greeted him with a nod.

"Always glad to have a warrior of your calibre with us," he told his fellow Decepticon.

As he spoke, he walked toward the golden ziggurat that dominated this corner of the park. At it's base was a slate grey sculpture of Sentinel Prime, his Apex Amour torn off and his body battered beyond repair. At the top of the pyramid stood a massive, imperious-looking Megatron, easily twenty times taller than the real thing.

Megatron climbed the structure, but gestured for his followers to stay at the base. He wanted to address the large, milling crowd that had followed him here, and he wanted to have their attention focused on him and only him.

"I'm pretty sure at least one of those guys doesn't belong on that list," Ransack told Detour with a coy tone of voice, "but I get your point."

Highjump transformed to robot mode and moved close enough to Megatron's makeshift podium that he would be able to hear him clearly, but far enough away that he wasn't likely to be recognized by the many familiar Decepticons he saw lurking about. He had deigned to let Mudslinger disguise his paintjob and bodywork a little bit, but if he came face to face with someone who knew him he doubted that would hold up.

Thankfully the gaudy Decepticon who had followed him (Jolt, as it happened) didn't seem to be among that number.

optimusskids
2008-06-27, 06:11 AM
Independence Park

Jolt moved through the crowd near the entrance then transformed and found a place wher ehe could observe the speech.

He spoke to a mech next to him in the crowd.

"So Megatron is back , that should make things interesting , some mechs aren't going to like that and I guess some are going to be for the High Jump especially once he starts clearing house."

Blackjack
2008-06-27, 07:43 AM
Independence Park

Detour said to Ransack "Sssh, Megatron is doing something." As he stayed at the bottom of the monument.

Blackjack looked at Roadblock with a sign of disappointment in his face. He gets to join Megatron in one sentence but I need an interrogation?

Warcry
2008-06-28, 04:53 AM
Independence Park

Highjump was started when Jolt said his name, but the Autobot's experience and training kept him from showing it.

"You think so?" he asked the Decepticon. "I don't know. I'm sure there are a few die-hard Gigatronites around, but most of the army seem like the sort of people who would follow anyone who was willing to give them orders."

As he spoke, he surreptitiously triggered a beacon that would summon the rest of the Off-Road Patrol to the area.

Ransack scoffed at Detour's eagerness. "He's just climbing some stairs," the young Decepticon said, ignorant of the park's historical significance. "What's the big deal?"

The Acid Wastes

Frostburn looked out at the crowd who had gathered around him and smiled. There weren't that many of them, but each one of them was a mech that he would trust with his own life. Even more importantly, he would trust them with the vitally important mission that he had to carry out.

"Who do we follow?" he asked the crowd.

"GIGATRON!" was the booming response.

"And what about Megatron?"

Cries of "impostor!", "failure!" and "fraud!" merged into a wave of sound that made Frostburn smile.

"And what sort of reward are we going to give him for coming here?"

"DEATH!"

Frostburn smiled. They were definitely ready. And if the news feed he was getting from the inner city was accurate, so was their prey.

"My friends," he told them, "it's time for us to go. Transform and take to the skies!"

Blackjack
2008-06-28, 05:11 AM
Independence Park
Detour answered Ransack, "Do you have any idea why Megatron chose this place to talk? This was the place that the Decepticons were originally formed, when Megatron killed Sentinel Prime."

Ravage
2008-06-28, 05:13 AM
"Amazing." Hatemonger thought to himself moving to a better vantage point to act as a guard for Megatron if need be.

Roadblock decided to do the same thing with his tank idling weapons ready and he stepped out in his humaniod shell.

optimusskids
2008-06-28, 09:07 AM
Independence Park

A large black Hoverjet circled round the park

Stratus peered down at the crowd from it's plush interior.

"The usurper is back but he will regret trifling with Lord Straxus."

~*~

Jolt nodded

"There's always a lot of turbo-sheep looking for the loudest shepherd."

Acid Wastes

Guard moved through the crowd towards Frostburn

"My Patroness would like to speak to you, I think you'll find you have similar interests."

Blackjack
2008-06-30, 12:54 PM
Independence Park

Blackjack saw the black hovercraft, and started to grew suspicious. I'll alert the others if it does something. Probably just a news shuttle. Damn the media.

Warcry
2008-07-01, 04:50 AM
The Acid Wastes

Frostburn ignored the unfamiliar mech for a few seconds, first taking the time to seek out a familiar face in the crowd with his optics and give him a small nod. Only when the other Transformer had started to purposefully move off did he give Guard a cold smile.

"Your offer is interesting, but a mech in my position doesn't stay alive very long by accepting unexpected invitations from strangers. What can you tell me about this 'patroness' of yours?"

Independence Park

"Pfft, ancient history," Ransack told Detour. "I care about what he's up to now, not what he did forever ago."

"There certainly are," Highjump told Jolt. "I guess the question is...are you and me two of them?"

When Megatron reached the apex of the stepped pyramid, he turned back to face the crowd that had gathered. With no small amount of satisfaction he noticed that it had grown significantly in just the last few minutes.

"My fellow Decepticons," he said in the deepest, most profound voice he could muster, "this isn't the first time I've stood here. Hundreds of vorns ago I stood in this very square as the leader of a tiny rebellion, standing firm against this city's corrupt senate and the Autobot security forces that helped to prop it up. Many of you are too young to remember those days, but those of you who stood with me then," his optics shifted toward Hatemonger, a Decepticon who had been with him almost since the beginning, "knew then and know now why it was so important that we stand firm, that we stand as one, that we stand as Decepticons."

He waited a few moments, listening to the crowd's reactions, before saying "Those of you who joined later were inspired by what we few had accomplished, but most of all you were inspired by what we stood for. A new future, a strong future for the entire Transformer race. Now, as then, there is an enemy who would stand in our way, who would oppose our struggle for greatness. But the Autobots are no longer that enemy. In fact, the Autobots are so much like us now that there is little reason for us to be enemies at all. No, this new enemy is more dangerous and more subtle than that. This new enemy is within, betrayers who wear the Decepticon badge and swear allegiance to the cause while they try to manipulate events for the betterment of a splintered future timeline that none of us may ever see."

He paused again, listening to the murmurs of equally-mixed anger and confusion. After a scant few seconds had passed, he made a point of dispelling the latter while at the same time providing a convenient target for the former.

"These Destrons, as Gigatron and his Breastforce minions still call themselves, are no friends of the Decepticon cause. They have convinced many of our brothers to join their insane crusade, but fear not. I won't allow them to spill a single drop of Decepticon fuel for their own gain! I won't allow them to tear our faction apart and make us easy pickings for those who would like to see all that we have build torn down! I will find Gigatron and I will lay him low, just as I did to Sentinel Prime all those vorns ago on this spot. I will do this because I owe you nothing less. I will do this because we are Decepticons and I am Megatron!"

As the crowd started to roar, he noticed that several faces were looking up at him not with adoration or respect but instead with suspicion and hatred.

Good, he thought. The challenge is issued, and now they will have no choice but to come after me on my terms. And when they do, I'll be ready.

optimusskids
2008-07-01, 06:16 AM
Acid Wastes

Her name is the Lady Loca, she has a considerale interest in maintaining the Status Quo. A regime change would not be advantageous to her interests.

~*~

Independedce Park

Jolt nodded slowly.

"While Megatron has his attractions we can not ignore the Imperial threat they hijacked our War World with great ease and their agents could be planted among us."

Clogs
2008-07-01, 08:28 AM
Kolkular

"It seems the lines are drawn, my Lord."

The feed from Independence Park was patchy, a mere black-and-white, grainy image with crackling audio supplied by an antique camera, possibly a remnant of the ages defunct planetwide monitoring network overlooked when the area had been restyled.

"Useful..."

Blackjack
2008-07-01, 02:24 PM
Independence Park

Detour replied to Ransack "call it what you want, but without learning what has happened in the past we will never learn how to deal with new problems. Besides, if Decepticons were never created in the first place, you and I will not exist."

Blackjack looked at the crowd with suspicion. Many of them are vicious pro-Gigatron, especially that experimental freak, what's-his-name... Some are even shouting in disgust. Those fools will be grinded under Megatron's conquering foot.

Ravage
2008-07-02, 03:31 AM
Hatemonger almost cracked a smile. That was history, true rich Decepticon history. Even if it was nearly eons ago that was the start of the real Decepticon cause.

Inside Hatemonger hoped that there would be some way to turn Gigatron to the Decepticon ways not the Destron ways that seemed to be rearing their head while he was but no matter in the end all that mattered was the Decepticons surivived and he would fight and die if need be to support that ideal.

"All hail Megatron, true leader of the Decepticons!" He yelled pumping one arm into the air in salute his own loud voice carrying out over the crowd.

Blackjack
2008-07-02, 02:33 PM
Blackjack shouted after Hatemonger with a loud voice "All Hail Lord Megatron, leader of the Decepticons!"

Detour looked up from his conversation at the noise and followed "All Hail Megatron!"

Warcry
2008-07-03, 05:20 AM
Independence Park

"Can't argue with that," Highjump replied to Jolt. "They're pretty dangerous themselves. But what's going to happen on Cybertron if we spend all of our time worrying about enemies that are a thousand light-years away?"

Ransack shrugged. "Whatever you say," he told Detour. "But in my oh-so-limited experience it's usually exactly the opposite. The old-timers who remember back to these days are usually so blinded by million-year-old vendettas and hate that they can't see what's right in front of them."

Megatron listened to the crowd's reactions, carefully cataloguing who was cheering and with how much vigour they were doing it. He was only giving that half his attention, though, so he was one of the first to see the small squadron of aircraft approaching on the horizon.

Transmitting the visual to Hatemonger, he asked over a private frequency, "Thoughts, General?"

The Acid Wastes

"Never heard of her," Frostburn said blandly. "What does she want from me, and where would she like to meet?"

optimusskids
2008-07-03, 06:59 AM
The Acid Wastes

"She shall we say a fellow traveller, she proposes aid to your course, the resources of her organisation are open to you. Should you require transport, arms or accomodation."

Guard looked around and moved in closer

"The rendezvous will be at the Iacon racetrack. My Patroness wil be Watching the endurance race all day in 2 days time.In her private box."

Ravage
2008-07-04, 04:10 AM
Hatemonger replied back go Megatron on private band.

"Not sure but my fusion cannons are on the ready." He said eyeing the aircraft carefully.

Blackjack
2008-07-04, 04:17 AM
Streets
Detour looked at the approaching ships. What on Cybertron... and flipped up his weapons. "Ransack, are you seeing what I am seeing?" as he pointed in the wave of the advancing ships.

Blackjack saw the same thing too. He took out his two guns and ran to where Hatemonger and Roadblock are, "Slag. General Hatemonger! Look, up in the sky. Incoming aircraft, possibly hostile."

Warcry
2008-07-04, 04:59 AM
Independence Park

"If you're seeing a squad of bombers heading this way," Ransack told Detour as he transformed to his vehicle mode, a vintage WWII-era F4U Corsair, and took to the skies. "And if you're seeing something else, I suggest you pay a visit to the optometrist."

The incoming aircraft opened fire as soon as they got within range, firing anti-personnel rockets into the crowd purely at random.

"Gigatronian cowards!" Megatron raised his left arm defiantly into the air. "Decepticons, destroy them!"

With a roar of fury that was as much a show for the crowd as anything else, Megatron transformed to tank mode and started to fire rounds from his railgun at the oncoming attack force.

The Acid Wastes

She's a communist? Frostburn thought with a note of confusion. Just who I need. Still an ally would be useful...

"I might stop by to see her, then," he told Guard. "But if I do, rest assured that I'll have backup nearby in case this turns out to be a Megatronian trap."

Blackjack
2008-07-04, 01:32 PM
Streets

Blackjack heard the order. "Never mind." he replied to Hatemonger, "Megatron has spoken, we will follow." Being an advance assault in nature, he ran closer to the crowd, near one of the enemy, and started blasting like a maniac. "DIE!!!!" He know he can fight recklessly for now, he have big allies around him. "Traitors!!" as he hit one of the jets near him on the wing.

Detour took a safe spot near Bombshock and Dropshot where he is nicely covered. Then he started opening fire at the airborne Decepticons. "C'mon guys, let's blow them out of the sky!" He saw Blackjack's maniacal shooting and sighed. For someone so logical, his actions don't make sense.

optimusskids
2008-07-04, 07:58 PM
The Acid Wastes

"I will relay the information to my Patroness. She has asked me to wish you good luck in your endeavour."

~*~

Independence Park

"I agree that matters close rto home are much more pressin..."

Jolt lunged attempting to push High Jump out of the way of the incoming rocket fire.

miked23
2008-07-04, 08:50 PM
Independence Park

Vindicator heard Megatron's orders and opened fire on the Aircraft. "I will destroy these enemies my lord" He replied to Megatron as he fired a hail of bullets into the air.

Ravage
2008-07-04, 10:53 PM
Hatemonger acted after registering the aircraft as hostile and opened fire with both of his fusion cannons.

"Pathetic bugs annilate them!"

Warcry
2008-07-06, 06:13 AM
The Acid Wastes

"Convey my gratitude for that," Frostburn told Guard. "For now, however, I have some work to do. Good day."

Independence Park

Highjump almost responded to Jolt's assistance with a right cross to the jaw, but he realized quickly enough that the Decepticon was trying to help rather than hurt him.

After the incoming rocket had detonated on the ground a short distance away he turned to the other Transformer and said, "Thanks."

Ransack twirled through the sky, using his magnetic field generator to disrupt missile guidance systems and shooting attacking jets out of the sky with his wing-mounted machine gun.

Megatron blew one jet after another out of the sky with precise railgun shots.

Far away from the chaos in the center of the park, Mudslinger watched it all though a set of field glasses.

"So what do we do?" he asked.

"What can we do?" Tote put his own glasses down and turned to his fellow Autobots. "Highjump's a big boy and he can take care of himself."

"We can't just leave him," the other Micromaster growled, rising from his carefully-hidden observation position.

"You'd rather we waded in and helped Megatron fight off his enemies? Sorry, but that's just a little bit too strange for me." Tote clamped down on his friend's arm and pulled him back down. "Sorry, but we're not going anywhere until Powertrain gets here."

optimusskids
2008-07-06, 11:08 AM
Independence Park

You're welcome name's Jolt . What's your name? What say we cover each over's back until this is over?"

Jolt sheathed his sword

"Unfortunatley that's not much use against aerial attackers but fortunately i have something else. He tapped his arm mounted exhausts which doubled as weapons."

He looked around

"Although I'm not sure who I oughta be fighting here. Let's say we keep a low profile?"

Clogs
2008-07-06, 08:57 PM
Kolkular

"Who dares...!"

The poor quality of the monitor picture deteriorated further and then the ancient camera suddenly went offline.

Ravage
2008-07-06, 10:54 PM
Hatemonger opened fire unleashing the full fury of his Fusion Cannons, machine guns, Violator Cannon and missile racks at the aerial enemies hoping to take down serveral of them at once.

"Show no mercy to those that dare harm Mighty Megatron!" he yelled.

13thScorpio
2008-07-07, 01:01 AM
Independence Park

Bombshock rolled his optics at Detour's yelling.He covered the tiny robot,releasing his cannon casually,and firing at the Incoming Jets. Dropshot was right behind him,firing his sub-auto gun into the jets too.He reached down for Detour.

"Use the shoulder guns little bot."The said gun came out of his shoulder, turret size for any micromaster.He continued firing in a hail of shells.

"For Megatron!"Dropshot yelled.Bombshock merely hoped to sate his oil lust.

Blackjack
2008-07-07, 07:55 AM
Independence Park

Detour scrambled up Dropshot's shoulder, and used the large turret to shoot a jet that was injured by his allies' fire. "Thanks Dropshot" He said, grateful for the protection.

He used the turret, and aimed on a jet that was injured by Hatemonger's fire. He pressed the button, and said simply "For Megatron." He said as the jet exploded.

Blackjack, now in the crowd, continued firing at the incoming waves of assault jets.

"Die!" He shouted as he grabbed on the bottom of one of the low-flying assault jet.

"Let go, Micromaster." The enemy growled at him.

"Never make threats you can't accomplish." Blackjack placed a bomb on the jet's fuel engines. Set for twenty-one kliks. He then grappled his way to the jet's cockpit and ripped the jet's navigational systems.

"Get out of there, tiny nuisance!" The jet shouted.

"If you insist." Blackjack jumped out of the jet and landed on the crowd with a clang. He obtained several light damages, but the jet that he placed the bomb on flew uncontrollably onto an incoming wave of jets and exploded. "I always liked fireworks." Blackjack said as he pulled himself up.

Warcry
2008-07-08, 04:49 AM
Independence Park

"You can call me High Road," Highjump told Jolt smoothly. If there was one thing he was good at, it was lying to Decepticons. "And a low profile is sounding really good to me right about now. Shall we?"

Transforming to vehicle mode, he shot off toward the currently un-bombed edge of the crowd.

"If that's what they're trying to do they aren't doing a very good job of it," Megatron told Hatemonger as he blew another attacker out of the sky. His voice betrayed more than a little hubris -- the Decepticon leader was proud of how well his troops were doing.

Heavy ground troops were lacking in the Decepticon army before, he thought. but I would sooner have these mechs at my side than Starscream and his jets any day.

"Extinction to all traitors!" he barked as he gunned down another enemy.

optimusskids
2008-07-08, 05:55 AM
Independence Park

Jolt transformed and dissapeared off after "High Road" weaving throug the crowd.

13thScorpio
2008-07-09, 12:27 AM
Indepence Park

This was more Bombshocks thing,and he strode through Megatrons other troopers,taking a knee in front of Hatemonger,and adding suppressing fire for the larger transformer.He smiled as a jet dropped to the ground,and transformed,rolling to the wounded transformer,and blasting his head off.He went back to stand beside Hatemonger,seeming rather casual in the way he killed.

Dropshot,with Detour on his gun,continued in a more aggrasive stance to the jets,all while keeping his gun blazing.He ran the battery low on it,then he picked up his rather larger assualt rifle,and continued firing,bringing down other jets.

Warit00
2008-07-09, 04:05 PM
----------the Armoury----------

In one of the several warehouses, one badly wound guard, bleeding all over crawling slowly meter by meter toward the alarm button.
As this gurad's dying breath, a voice came from the another side of the warehouse.

"Gleaf! Would you please?"

Soon after a mysterious figure with hunting rifle on his back catched up with the dying man.

"You should just stay still..Well you should."

He then pull out his silenced pistol aimed at the point-blank range not long after, the guard's head then cracked open with vital liquid started to leak from the wound.

"No time to waste! Get here now!"

Flazi ,Zerrario ,Gleaf and 2 others partisans then continue loading the weapons and ammo crate onto the trucks.

Blackjack
2008-07-11, 10:27 AM
Streets
Blackjack limps through the maddening crowd, trying desperately not to get stepped on. That was a calculated risk. Next time, I will hop on to an aerial comrade... like Ransack. Ow. His left leg injured in the fall, he transforms into his alternate mode and nears the other Decepticons. Safety in numbers. Blackjack had lost both his handguns in the scuffle, so he took a discarded blaster and begin shooting in the general direction of the jets.

Detour blasted a jet injured by his comrades' fire.

mastasini
2008-07-11, 07:17 PM
Independence Park

Staxx followed vindicator in shooting at the Jets. He had no idea who they were but during the last few cycles he had come to find his place. As a good soldier. A wild and rebellious one but a soldier rather than an outlaw. That was something he wouldn’t have believed himself before. He had no doubts the presence of megatron had inspired him.

Warcry
2008-07-13, 12:13 AM
Independence Park

As the battle raged on, Megatron noticed that several members of the crowd on the ground with him had turned against their fellows, leaving the area entirely or even opening fire on the Decepticons that had stood firm with their leader.

Such rampant betrayal, Megatron mused. Transforming to robot mode, he used his fusion rifle to obliterate one such traitor and shredded a second with a round from his railgun. I really have been gone too long, for such attitudes to have festered so...

He blasted another disloyal Decepticon, then smiled as he looked around at all the fallen enemies that littered the once-pristine park. Still, I have to admit...my Decepticons are doing really, really well.

Highjump led Jolt out of the crowd, moving as fast as his downsized alternate mode would allow. Once they had cleared the park he swerved hard right, down a dead-end alley that had a good view of the still-going battle.

Very close by, Powertrain watched as Highjump led a seemingly-friendly Decepticon into a safe position away from the battle.

"That's our cue, guys," he told Tote and Mudslinger. "Lets go."

The Acid Wastes

Despite the fact that the small band of pro-Gigatron soldiers he'd sent out were being slaughtered by Megatron's better-armed and better-trained force, Frostburn couldn't help but smile.

I sent out a dozen fighters and at least five times that number jumped into the fight on their side. The citizens of Kaon are ready to support us...they just need to be given a little push.

Warit00
2008-07-13, 04:01 AM
---------Indepedence Park----------

"Drone squad 1,2 and 4 engage the enemies. 3,5 and 6 block the gate."

Several shocker gas were lauched and impacted in the chaotic crowd. Air around the park filled with the gas in order to submit this civil disobedience.
Drones squad then rushed to the scence with rifle and shotun in their hand.
As Dalliox leading his drones into battle, he paused a moment looked back to Megatron, knowing that he's doing this for Kaon not The Decepticon leader.

---------Armoury----------

As two trucks came out from the warehouse the three elite warriors hided in vehicles back they've just stole, hoping that this would end easily without any violence.

"So how did ya get the code eh?"
"What code?"
"The armoury code. And how did we got in there! Digging?"
"A guy from the inside I gotta pay him after....Ssshhhh quiet."

"Stop!" An officer then halted both trucks and walked toward the driver.

"What in those trucks?"
"Weapons and ammo ofcourse."
"Those thing supposed to be out next week, aren' they?"
"Orders changed, here the documents."
He spent few minutes checking the datapad and handed it back.
"I'll check these trucks."

"Yeah? Check this!"
Falzi jumped out and killed the officer almost instantly.
"HIT IT!"

Drivers then charged their trucks with full speed toward armoury gate as the three partisans protecting the convoy.

--------

"What the!?" Calkor couldn't believe what he just had saw in the monitor, how dare these rogue colud broke into this place. Not going to waste more time he sent the distress signal to others Decepticons before rolled out with three drones by his sides.

(OOC:If anyone what to join the chase, just do it.)

optimusskids
2008-07-13, 07:08 AM
Independence Park Outskirts

"Sigh It looks like we're looking at Civil War and then listening to Megatron he'll go after the Autobots. Of course he's careful not to say anything now. Last thing he needs is a two front war. It was so nice to live in piece not to have to fight for a change.It's all I've known since I've been activated. Usd newer mechs never knew what it was like prewar. "

Jolt peered at the battle that was still developing.

Clogs
2008-07-13, 08:58 PM
Kolkular

The mech's name was Solder. He was a Decepticon, proven by faded sigils decorating his shoulders, and a medic as indicated by the purple cross emblazoned dully on his mottled cream chest. Once he had been white, clean, properly painted and tall - now he was a dull, stooped figure hugging the shadows. And he muttered to himself as he moved, his vocalisation a low, unintelligable snarl.

There were drops of dark fuel trickling over a conduit in his metallic throat and he fingered the painful injury under his jaw intermittently.

He was carrying a satchel in his left hand.

Blackjack
2008-07-14, 08:11 AM
Independence Park

"Oh slag. Oh slagslagslagslagslag." Blackjack said as the crowd turned against each other. Decepticon against Decepticon, it is hard to see who to punch. As the fallen fell down, it can crush him. NOT a place for Micromasters. Blackjack drove as fast as he could, bringing down a pro-Gigatron as he drove

Then, the shocker gas canisters impacted into the crowd. "Aaaargh!" Blackjack transformed and fell, just at the edge of the crowd, near his allies. He slipped past the incoming drones and moved into the relative safety of his allies. "Detour, throw me a gun!"

He threw a handgun to Blackjack, who caught it.

Warcry
2008-07-16, 04:04 AM
Independence Park

"Glad to hear you say that," Highjump told Jolt. "That'll make this a whole lot easier."

As he spoke, Powertrain led the rest of the patrol out of the shadows behind the Decepticon, weapons ready.

"I think we've got a whole lot to talk about."

Megatron wasn't sure who's side the drones were one when they waded into the battle, and he didn't particularly care either. After all, they were just drones. Repairing them would be simple enough if their master turned out to be on his side.

Returning to tank mode, the Decepticon leader rolled through the crowd, railgun and fusion rifle blasting anyone foolish enough to aim their weapons at him. He noticed, though, that there were fewer and fewer people doing that.

"We almost have them routed," he told his Decepticons over their comm frequency. "Hatemonger take Bombshock and Dropshot and move toward the east flank. Staxx and Vindicator, you're with me. We're going to secure the west. Roadblock and the rest, stand firm until we're in position, then start retreating to the south."

Ravage
2008-07-16, 04:22 AM
Hatemonger nodded and looked at his companions transforming into his tank mode he rolled fowards continuing to unleash his firepower on the enemies.

"Let's roll." He said to Bombshock and Dropshot.

optimusskids
2008-07-16, 06:41 AM
Independence Park , outskirts

"What the slag, I should have known it you micros nearly always travel in packs. Come on I saved your life out there."

Jolt slowly raised his hands

"Don't tell me , you're doing this for the glory of Megatron rah de rah , he is the one true leader, how come everyone's so blind?"

13thScorpio
2008-07-16, 12:46 PM
Independence Park

Bombshock and Dropshot transformed,Dropshot trying to keep Detour on his main turret.They followed after Hatemonger,moving at a steady pace and blasting any of the drones that happened in thier way.Bombshock took the time to cover Blackjack.

"Git on or die gloriusly.And I'm damn sure dying ain't high on your list today." He chuckled madly,oil flush on his chassis.Dropshot gave a roar of pleasure too,and laughed along with his partner.This was thier true element.They both blasted drones,imagining them as Tracer.

Warit00
2008-07-16, 02:06 PM
(OCC: Sorry folks, I didn't made it clear.)

----------Independence Park----------

Dalliox, in his tank mode rolled aside the Decepticon leader with heat and smoke flew from his barrel after severly wounded one of his attacker.

"Maybe you should just sitback and watch my lord, I've been doing this daily since the coup.

The security officer then paused a moment at Bombshock and Detours doing. "Also discipline them more heh heh."
Watched in amuse even they're killing their own men. Unlike Autobots, Decepticon's peace is came from tyranny violence and ironfists.

As the pro-Gigatron crowd started to run from might of the Megatrons warriors. Fleeing in fear toward the park gates. Drones squads then putting them into submission with shield and baton in their hands.

miked23
2008-07-16, 02:22 PM
Independence Park

Vindicator transformed into his tank mode and kept pace with Megatron
blasting his way through the crowd if anyone dared to get in his way.

Ravage
2008-07-17, 04:09 AM
Hatemoner watched as the Pro-Gigatron guards attacked the Decepticons that were watching the rally.

"How dare they attack our brothers!" He growled opening fire at those that dared to strike other Decepticons.

mastasini
2008-07-17, 11:57 AM
Independence Park

Staxx transformed in vehicule mode and followed megatron and vindicator . At the same time he started shooting with his top turret at the enemy mechs.

Blackjack
2008-07-17, 01:40 PM
Independence Park

Detour steadied himself on Dropshot's turret. "Hell yeah!!!" Detour started blasting the traitors, picking those that are damaged but not killed in the previous fires. Gone is all cowardice from him, replaced by a savage fury.

Blackjack hopped on to Bombshock, "Just like old times, Bombshock... Spread terror and destruction!" Blackjack blasted the enemy furiously.

13thScorpio
2008-07-18, 12:11 AM
Independence Park,flanking steadily leftwise

"Yeah..."Bombshock gave the slightly annoyed answer to Blackjack, and pressed foward,mostly ignoring his companion who stood on him.He rolled over other pro-Gig fighters,finding it pathetically easy.He needed a real fight.

Dropshot fired his cannons off in a slavo,laughing wildly as he saw his little partners bravado.Detour was only brave because he was sitting on a much bigger mechs back,and firing into the fray.He jerked the turret to get his attention. "Stay on task,protect the current bossbot."He pointed one of his cannons at Hatemonger before raising it and blasting to a point ahead of him.

Warcry
2008-07-19, 08:49 PM
Independence Park

"Quite the opposite, actually," Highjump told Jolt. "See, the thing of it is that we're not very big fans of Megatron at all. In fact, we'd really, really like to make sure that his mad grab for power stops here and now. And by the sound of things, you'd prefer to put an end to it too."

"Wait, we're not going to shoot him?" Mudslinger sounded disappointed. "But I thought-"

"Don't," Highjump cut him off. "You're no good at it." To Powertrain he said, "It would really help to have a Decepticon with knowledge of the area on our side if we're going to keep this contained like Smokescreen asked us to."

"True," the patrol leader said quietly, "but even ignoring the questions of protocol for the moment, there's still one big problem." He glanced up at Jolt. "Do you want to help us stop your race from sliding into civil war?"

Megatron rolled past Dalliox, grinding the body of a fallen traitor to debris under his treads as he did so.

"I appreciate the sentiment, but you know that's not going to happen."

He fired a few more rounds into the crowd, noting with a little bit of disappointment that the pro-Gigatron terrorists were starting to flee in the face of the Decepticon tanks' flanking manouver.

"Continue firing!" he shouted to his troops. "Let no one escape!"

He knew that some would get away, of course, but he wanted those surviving enemies to know that there would be no mercy, that anyone foolish enough to stand against Megatron would be laid low, torn apart and cast aside like so much debris.

optimusskids
2008-07-20, 10:14 PM
Independence Park

Jolt paused in thought

"So you're Autobots and you want to prevent a possible Civil War that will see the Decepticon forces divided and reduced. I don't want a civil war, comrades fighting comrades. Needless slaughter. Fighting Autobots was bad enough. We had a sort of peace at last. The original generation they all had a skill found a metier. All I've know is fighting. Sure I'll help you stop a civil war but what's in it for the Autobots?"

Blackjack
2008-07-21, 08:42 AM
Independence Park, on top of Bombshock and Dropshot

Blackjack blasted the enemy, keeping a steady fire. Better for these traitors to die now before they cause any trouble. He looked at what Bombshock is doing. "I gotta get me reformatted into a larger vehicle." He muttered.

Detour stayed on top of Dropshot, keeping a steady fire whilst trying to keep the escaping enemy from running away. "No escape. Only I am allowed to do that." Before laughing like a madman

Ravage
2008-07-22, 02:32 AM
Roadblock's tank opened fire on whatever target he deemed as being bad.

"Hmm, I think I can certainly offer quite a bit of support firepower here." He said barraging any pro-Gigatron forces he could get in his sights.

Hatemonger fired at the guards attacking the Megatron supports.

"Why don't you fools fight someone your own size." He growled.

Warcry
2008-07-22, 04:19 AM
Independence Park

"You say you like the way things are now?" Powertrain shrugged. "How do you think we feel? We don't want to fight either. We're trying to keep the peace as best we can, and if that means putting a slug in Megatron's brain module, that's what we're going to do."

Megatron transformed into robot mode and surveyed the park. Aside from his followers and the bodies of the fallen, he could see no one.

"Excellent work, my Decepticons," he said with a note of pride in his voice. "Does anyone need medical attention?"

optimusskids
2008-07-22, 06:02 AM
Independence Park

Jolt nodded slowly.

"ok so where do we go from here?"

Warcry
2008-07-23, 03:57 AM
Independence Park

"For now, we watch and wait," Powertrain told Jolt. "We need to know who the other major players in the city are, what their plans are, and when they plan to move. When one of them makes a serious push, we can take advantage of it and make our own move."

The patrol leader wasn't much for improvisation, but his teammates were and he knew that they would come up with more than enough good ideas before it was time to act.

Ravage
2008-07-23, 04:32 AM
Hatemonger looked at the group that was with him.

"Are you all ok?" He asked starting to begin to reassemble with Megatron.

optimusskids
2008-07-23, 06:49 AM
Independence Park

Jolt peered out of the alley cautiously

"I suggest we relocate Megatron will be looking for survivors and there may be looting. Our present position is not optimum."

Blackjack
2008-07-23, 08:14 AM
Independence Park

Blackjack said in response to Hatemonger and Megatron's queries, "nothing seious." His limp and broken panels and such will heal in time, and his inbuilt repair system is doing the job now. Micromasters are quick to be repaired. Perhaps having a small body isn't so bad after all.

Detour said, "hey, we won! And I didn't run away this time!"

Blackjack said dryly, "Congrats."

Clogs
2008-07-23, 08:34 PM
Kolkular

Solder hunkered down behind a spill of wreckage, picking at some splintered circuit boards. There were still many areas where no attempt had been made to tidy up the old signs of war, many passages where few mechas ever passed unless on some specific detail from distant controllers.

Scavenging here could prove, in a good orn, profitable...

13thScorpio
2008-07-23, 09:33 PM
Independance Park

"Few minor things Sir."Bombshock told Hatemonger as he rolled up.He'd lost some plating over his right treads,not serious and mostly annoying.Other then that it was burns and random shrapnel that couldn't quite penetrate the armor. "When it comes to this,being a bulk ain't so bad."He also told Blackjack.

"Nothing,um,sir."Dropshot said.He looked no worse for wear,considering it was just slightly more crispy then from when he had gotten off the ship.He felt the rush fading from him,and his fuel cool. "You all right Deteour?"

Ravage
2008-07-24, 03:51 AM
Hatemonger got onto his com-link to Megatron.

"All present and accounted for here, mostly cosmetic damage as well." He added.

Blackjack
2008-07-24, 11:20 AM
Independence Park

Detour hopped down from Dropshot, "Nope, no damage here, thanks to you, big guy." He surveyed the damage and devastation brought upon the pro-Gigatrons. He kicked a disembodied head away from the body. "Might be survivors, you know?"

Blackjack hopped down too, and assumed his analytical mind. "Anyway, makes me wonder who sent these guys. Not Gigatron, as he wouldn't send his troops this recklessly. Must been one of his maniacal supporters."

"You think too much, Blackjack." Detour said to his superior and friend, "relax and enjoy the victory."

Blackjack looked at Detour and said, "Humph. Anyway, might be survivors on this place. Although considering the amount of damage we did to them, it is a fair bet that there are few or no survivors at all."

Warcry
2008-07-25, 05:10 AM
Independence Park

Megatron listened to the reports coming in, a self-satisfied smile on his face. Running Gigatron out of Polyhex, for all the good it did for the faction, had been an ultimately unsatisfying venture for him. It had been long, drawn-out and nearly bloodless, the culmination of an excruciating sequence of secret plans and alliances.

This, on the other hand, had been exactly the opposite. Quick, dirty and violent, and in the end infinitely more satisfying. It was a victory, not a pathetic win-by-default.

"My Decepticons," he said in a booming voice, "you have done well! But this was just the first step in our quest to bring Kaon into the fold. There is much work yet to be done." He paused a moment, then continued. "We will leave here shortly, but until then I trust you to secure the area from any possible interlopers. Hatemonger, Bombshock, Roadblock and Blackjack, come with me. We must talk."

Ransack landed nearby, his pistol in hand as he looked around for any still-functioning Gigatronites. Overkill was nearby, his mouth shut - for once - as he chewed away on the corpse of one of their slain enemies.

Disgusting creature, Ransack thought.

"The bulk has a good point," Highjump remarked. "We might want to be heading out. It sounds like the battle has died down for now."

Powertrain nodded. "I agree. Jolt, do you know anywhere nearby that we could retreat to safely?"

Ravage
2008-07-25, 05:33 AM
Hatemonger rolled forward still in his tank mode. He pulled up along side Megatron and transformed back into his Robot mode and walked beside his leader.

Roadblock stayed in his tank and rolled forward getting being the group of Decepticons and watching Megatron's tail for the possiblity of any threats.

Divebomb looked down at the other Predacons.

"Ok, that even impressed me. They cleaned the clocks of Gigatron's forces." He said to his comrades.

"Quiet, we still wait and see." Was all Razorclaw answered his optics gleeming in thought.

optimusskids
2008-07-25, 06:19 AM
Independence Park

Jolt thought for a moment.

"There is the Kaon polo Stadium. It will be deserted at this time and no one will think of looking there it's not an obvious hiding place."

Blackjack
2008-07-25, 09:52 AM
Independence Park

Blackjack heard Megatron's call. He was quite surprised his name was in the list. "Yes, Lord Megatron." He transformed, kicked into high gear and drove through the body-strewn park, knocking apart a few bodies, passing the feeding Overkill, swerving through debris before reaching Megatron and screeching to a near halt near Roadblock. He transformed and walked beside the pretender, waiting his leader's orders.

Detour, strolling beside Dropshot, kicked the head of a Reflector unit killed by them. "Man, this victory is great!" He switched on heat vision on his eyes, trying to look for any living Transformers beside their own.

Lucky we joined Megatron early, or we might be massacred with them. I mean, who woulda paid any attention to a coupla Micromasters? As he looked around the park, his sensors completely missing Powertrain's party.

Warit00
2008-07-25, 04:14 PM

Dalliox looked at many pro-gigs whom were unlucky enough to be arrested.
About hundred of them with their knees on the ground and both hands on their head. Suddenly one of them, stupid enough made a lunge toward the security officer.

"For GIGAT-"
Haven't finished his word, Dalliox then smashed the protestor with his cannon.

"Gun please." The drone then threw a pistol at its leader.

"Heroic nonsense."
Not going to waste more time, viciously blasted the prisoners head at pointblank range killing him instantly.

He then turned to Megatron "And them?" Waiting for fates of the rest of the prisoners.

----------City Outskirts----------

2 stolen trucks with three partisans escorting them ,rushing toward the city. Hoping to lose the authorities of thier tails there.

Clogs
2008-07-26, 10:24 PM
Kolkular

Oh, yes... In a good orn you could really pick up something worth having...

The mech was nervous despite his Decepticon-badged pretense of self-assurance - he clutched his rifle tightly across his chestplate, but not so tightly he managed to cover the fact that his hands were shaking. He was lighting his own way through the semi-gloom with overbright shoulder-mounted arclights that sent shadows scuttling along the smoke-streaked walls and dripped waves of darkness across the mounds of debris.

There was a sudden clattering and he turned a startled face only to see something sharp flashing towards his optics. Then he was blind, flailing in shock until a huge dose of electricity ripped through him, searing vital terminals, and his CPU overloaded with a brutal bang.

Warcry
2008-07-27, 04:51 AM
Independence Park

"Sounds good to me," Powertrain told Jolt. "Off Road Patrol, transform and roll out." After a pause he added, "after our Decepticon friend here, of course, him being the one who actually knows the city."

The four small Autobots transformed to their vehicle modes and revved their engines, waiting for Jolt to lead the way.

Megatron thought for a moment about what to do with Dalliox's prisoners. The tin-pot tyrant he had once been would simply have executed them on the spot, but over the years the Decepticon leader had learned the value of theatricality, of putting on a show for the masses.

They will die, alright. But they'll die when it most benefits me.

"Keep them right where they are," he said. "If any of them make a move, kill them and the ones on either side of them."

As the senior members of his party drew closer, he gestured for them to follow him out of earshot of the other Decepticons. "We have much to discuss," he told them.

Blackjack
2008-07-27, 06:51 AM
Independence Park

Blackjack moved alongside the others, and started paying attention to Megatron. Smart move... Using the prisoners as psychological tools... He will execute them in front of the others in Kaon to serve as a warning. Or maybe use them as cannon fodder. I can never hope to be as great as him.

optimusskids
2008-07-27, 08:27 AM
Independence Park

Jolt transformed and revved his engine

"Off Road Patrol hay don't some of you get bogged down off road I mean a tractor unit.....?"

Jolt peeled out.

13thScorpio
2008-07-28, 12:22 PM
Independence Park

"Yes Lord."Bombshock answered Megatron,wondering,rather absently why he had been chosen among the list.He rumbled in tank mode to the others. "What is it you wish to speak of Lord?"He relised with the prisoners there,it was not likely going to end pretty for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great indeed.Though rather shorter then I thought these things were s'posed to be."Dropshot told Detour,picking out any survivors or those half alive to be rolled over. "The way the old 'Cons talk about it,seems like it goes really slow."This was over too quick little buddy."He really liked the size differation.His grill formed a sort of smile.

Clogs
2008-07-28, 12:53 PM
Kolkular

Crouching over his kill, Solder listened and scanned intently until certain no one else was within reasonable range, then ripped free the electronaesthesia probe he had plunged accurately into the mech's torso; warm fluids splattered over his face and chest. Flicking surgical lasers and blades out of his fingers, he set to work...

Warcry
2008-07-29, 03:49 AM
Independence Park

Megatron turned around to face the Decepticons he'd brought with him.

"I want opinions," he told Bombshock. "Opinions and information."

"Blackjack and Roadblock, you two have been here significantly longer than the rest of us. What is the mood of the local population? Are they loyal to the local government, to Gigatron, to the Decepticon cause or only to themselves?" After pausing for effect he added, "How well-defended is Kolkular, and are the garrison troops likely to put up a fight when we arrive?"

Streets

"We're meant for off-roading on Cybertron," Powertrain told Jolt. "Earth...not so much, although Mudslinger and Highjump both make out fairly well there too."

The four Micromasters roared off behind their Decepticon guide.

optimusskids
2008-07-29, 05:23 AM
enroute

Jolt took a corner

"Mudslinger reminds me of someone, Greasepit maybe we can use that to our advantage."

Blackjack
2008-07-29, 09:16 AM
Independence Park

Blackjack thought for a while and replied to Megatron. "If I may be so bold, my lord... You have been gone for a long while. Most of the Decepticons don't want the status quo to change. They are Decepticons, and yet they actually want peace. Disgusting. As you can see," he waved his hand at the prisoners under Dalliox, "many of them, myself NOT included, hold Gigatron to be a reason for their peace and are ready to fight for him. Personally, I think that is just slag."

"Some are overtly loyal to Gigatron, like a certain blue and white jet Decepticon I just can't remember the name." (he was referring to Frostburn, of course), Blackjack continued "Some, like one of the many businessmech here, Lady Loca, wants only to make profits."

"Kolkular is rather heavily defended, and we small uns can't seem to get in. Roadblock here seems to be able to go anywhere he wants. I mean, who would argue with that gigantic tank mode? Heck, he alone can bring the walls of Kolkular tumbling down."

Ravage
2008-07-30, 04:08 AM
Hatemonger listened to Megatron and the rest of the assembled Decepticons and nodded to Blackjack's idea.

"I would say between him and our assembled firepower getting in shouldn't be too much of a problem. The problem would be retaking control of this area." He added.

Blackjack
2008-07-30, 04:26 AM
Independence Park

"That I agree with you, general." Blackjack responded to Hatemonger. "Although it has just been rumours, they say many of the high-class oh-so-mighty people who govern this area are tired of the war and are planning to dispense of leaders. I say we get rid of them."

Blackjack looked at the direction of Kolkular. Soon it will be ours. Soon...

"Old ones? Hey I was made before you." Detour said to Dropshot. "Man, your larger body is so powerful. Gotta get me reformatted into something like that. Although tiny doesn't necessarily be bad..."

Detour's sensors detected a living transformer under some debris. "Ah-ha."

He shot the pile of debris a few times. a shout of agony and the life signs are gone. "Although, I agree with you. The battle was over way too quickly."

Ravage
2008-07-30, 01:33 PM
Hatemonger looked at the group.

"If you ask me I think we should try to convince the Predacons where there aligance should be and I am pretty sure added a combiner team to our group wouldn't hurt our chances of retaking this area." He added.

"Good luck with that." Roadblock chimmed in. "They have pretty much done their own thing since the Quint War ended." He said walking out in his humaniod shell.

Warcry
2008-07-31, 04:24 AM
Streets

Mudslinger made an interested noise. "Well, I am a camouflage expert," he told Jolt. "An actor...not so much. What is this Greasepit like? What does he do for a living?"

Independence Park

"All hyperbole aside, I strongly doubt any of us could singlehandedly take down the fortress' defences," Megatron told Blackjack. "Myself included. And even if I could I still wouldn't. I want Kolkular intact and with as little damage as possible."

He pondered Hatemonger's opinion and nodded. "You're quite right. Taking the fortress will only be the first step in taking the city. Playing off of the older Kaonites' memories of the revolution has netted us many supporters already and I suspect we'll attract even more over the coming days. But, as Blackjack says, the city's elite will have to be brought into line one way or another."

Megatron frowned slightly. "The Predacons, do you say? They would prove very useful, but if they turned against us it wouldn't be the end of the world. I've single-handedly defeated them in the past, and wouldn't have any trouble doing it again. Roadblock, you probably know them better than any of us, at least over the last few years. What have they been doing recently?"

optimusskids
2008-07-31, 05:03 AM
En route

Jolt negotiated a roundabout

"Hmmm Greasepit well he's a small scale swindler. a little on the obnoxious side. he runs one of our fuel depots. He's believed to be involved in the black market.

13thScorpio
2008-07-31, 07:57 AM
Independence Park

Bombshock considered all in Megatrons conversation.His preffred method of walking through things that got in his way probably would not be his best suite in this area.

"My Lord,if I may be so bold,"He wound a tread nervously."They may be heavily defended,but what if a dedicated gurrilia crew kept them on the fritz and shooting away sporadically.A few others could sneak in and take it over, or several groups.Particularly with the micros."It had been a feat to even wrap his head around it,but it seemed like a good idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sure you were,but all in all,we ain't that old.We're new data compared to some."Dropshot told Detour.He transformed,and started picking through weapons and ammo casings. "Yeah,you guys can get into the mouse holes that we can't."

Clogs
2008-07-31, 08:10 AM
Kolkular

Solder placed the last parts into his satchel and sealed it carefully, smearing new dark stains over old dried ones. Without a backwards glance at the disemcurcuited exoform, he began to make for home.

"Job well done well done well done," he muttered to himself repeatedly between whole phrases of jumbled, non-sensical sounds.

Blackjack
2008-07-31, 08:12 AM
Independence Park

"True. But you used to be like us, no? For a short while at least?" Detour said to Dropshot

"That tactic might just work..." Blackjack muttered to himself. His complex stragtegy-inclined brain is already grinding, thinking of a way to obtain Kolkular while leaving it intact, recruiting the Predacons, bring down the elites, and all the while keeping public support on their side.

Ravage
2008-07-31, 12:49 PM
Roadblock listened to Megatron then spoke up.

"They have became a bit of a motorcycle gang of sorts without the motorcycle. Maybe a gestalt gang is a better word. Plus these guys are a bit different than the last time you saw them a bit sleaker and meaner. Seems Cryotek give them a big time upgrade at Gigatron's former command and well he did a pretty damn good job, bigger meaner faster you get the point." He said rubbing his chin.

"But I would figure they have got to be getting bored of the wandering around and just causing havoc in the city but I could be wrong. But I think if we could give them a purpose they could be brought back to the fold." He said.

Blackjack
2008-08-02, 03:04 AM
Independence Park

"The Predacons?" Blackjack said, "I don't know, they don't seem to be friendly or controllable. They stepped on me once."

"However, having a combiner team would bolster our forces. Anyway, rioters across the city might prove to be useful."

Warcry
2008-08-02, 05:00 AM
Independence Park

"I suspect the same could be said for me," Megatron said, gesturing toward his green armour with the large railgun that hung from his right arm, "but I take your meaning, Roadblock. We will be careful in our dealings with them. Or rather I will, because you and I will be seeking them out in short order."

Turning his attention to Bombshock, the Decepticon leader nodded in agreement. "Your plan is eminently workable," he said. "Shall I take it that you are volunteering for guerrilla duty, since you aren't well-equipped for sneaking anymore?"

Streets

"Sounds like he's just up your alley, Mudslinger. Think you're up to the job?" Tote egged on his teammate.

"Of course he isn't," Highjump cut in, "but we'll muddle along somehow, right?"

"Oh, cram it," Mudslinger told both of them. "We've got guys like him on our side, too," He told Jolt. "This one guy, Hubcap, jumps to mind right off the bat. I think we'll be able to pull it off."

13thScorpio
2008-08-03, 05:55 AM
Indipendence Park

"Of course Lord."Bombshock told Megatron. "Long as I get to pop a few heads,I'm up for it.Dropshot will be joining me.And if you'd be willing to spare any other volunteers?"His oil was running hot for want of more kills.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very short.We weren't none of the quiet sneaky types,and effectivly what we blew up was kinda small,that and each other.Better to be big and nasty then small 'n' useless as a tank group."Dropshot told Detour.He had found a rather big gun on one of the jets,and gave a smile.

Blackjack
2008-08-03, 08:07 AM
Independence Park

Blackjack said to Megatron, "I agree with Bombshock's plan, and I volunteer as the infiltrator. Detour will go with me, and probably some of the smaller mechs. probably Overkill and Roadblock's innermost robot mode."

Detour said to Dropshot, "true, true. But even as Micromasters you big lug nuts are still very destructive."

"Looks like the bossbots are discussing about how to take over Kaon. Let's hope you and me get in a fighting position, eh?"

Ravage
2008-08-04, 04:18 AM
Roadblock's humaniod shell nodded.

"Yeah hopefully they will listen to reason and the certainly seem to respect might makes right. So at least we have that going for us." He added.

Warcry
2008-08-06, 03:51 AM
Independence Park

"Find two or three other Decepticons willing to join you," Megatron told Bombshock. "Everyone else will accompany Hatemonger and form a cordon around Kolkular, scout the area and find a place to insert Blackjack's unit into the fortress. After they have been sent in, Hatemonger, I want you to take the rest of your team to terrorize the fortress a bit more overtly."

To Roadblock he said, "If not, you and I will show them the error of their ways as forcefully as we have to."

Crossing his arms, the Decepticon leader turned around to glare back at the prisoners that Dalliox and his troops were holding. "As for them...take them with you and arrange for the fortress' defenders to 'accidentally' kill them. It should create a wedge between Gigatron's followers and the city's elite."

Turning on his heel, Megatron started to walk away. "Roadblock, you're with me. The rest of you, see to your duties. I'll be in contact shortly."

Ravage
2008-08-06, 04:30 AM
Roadblock entered his tank and revved his engine and rolled next to Megatron.

"Ready to roll." He said out loud.

Hatemonger looked at the assembled Decepticons.

"You heard the boss, let's get ready to move out!" He yelled.

optimusskids
2008-08-06, 05:07 AM
Enroute

Jolt negotiated a Chicane

"excellent, we need someone who can blend myself I tend to stand out in a crowd."

mastasini
2008-08-07, 07:30 AM
Independence Park

Staxx went to adress Hatemonger “I guess I’m coming with you?”

Blackjack
2008-08-07, 11:11 AM
Independence Park
"You heard the mech. Move out!" Blackjack said as Hatemonger gave orders. "Detour, Overkill, come here, we need to discuss our plan."As his mind begin thinking of strategic ways of infiltrating Kolkular.

"Hey look. I guess we are gonna get some action again, Dropshot." Detour said, absent-mindedly moving towards Blackjack.

Ravage
2008-08-08, 04:08 AM
Hatemonger nodded to Staxx.

"Yes." was all he said.

Warcry
2008-08-08, 04:18 AM
Independence Park

Megatron transformed to vehicle mode and rolled forward beside Roadblock.

"So where will we find the Predacons, anyway?"

Overkill looked up from the dead body he was chewing on and moved toward Blackjack. "Oh, I'll be happy to contribute to your machinations in any way I can," he told the Micromaster. Then, frowning, he added, "I'll need to know what we're planning first, though."

Ransack looked over at Bombshock. "So do you need another set of hands for your job?" he asked the ex-Micromaster.

Streets

"I know that felling," Powertrain told Jolt. "Some members of the team," everyone on the Patrol knew he was referring to Mudslinger, of course, but there was no reason to alarm the Decepticon, "like to attract a bit too much attention to themselves."

After a few moments of silence Tote asked, "So...are we there yet?"

Blackjack
2008-08-08, 10:26 AM
Independence Park

As Overkill and detour arrives, Blackjack said, "Okay boys, here's the plan. However, we should talk about it while we're walking." The truth is, Blackjack didn't trust Dalliox nearby. He enforces Kaon, after all.

"We are divided into three units. In short, one is led byBombshock, to distract the city. Hatemonger's group then tries to insert a third group to infiltrate Kolkular from within. In short, a two-pronged attack. We, due to our smaller sizes, are elected for the infiltration."

"Like the good old days." Detour grumbled.

Clogs
2008-08-08, 01:25 PM
Kolkular

It was not far to the access shaft Solder had ascended only a short while earlier. Usually, he was absent a lot longer; this time, he had been extraordinarily lucky to have not only met a mech, but a very suitable mech. Oh, so very suitable, indeed...

He patted the satchel with great care, shifted it in front of him and hugged it close. Then he stepped into the gaping blackness. Immediately, responding to the movement, an elevation plate detached itself from the side of the shaft and met the soles of his feet with a clang that echoed down the shaft and all along the abandoned corridors of what had once been a major Decepticon fortification, but which was now a semi-rotting hulk.

Warcry
2008-08-09, 05:13 AM
Independence Park

Overkill nodded dumbly. "That sounds like a spectacular plan," he told Blackjack. "I would, of course, be entirely willing to assist yourself and Detour after we are inserted into the base. After all, we shouldn't forget that my motion-missiles are capable of rendering a full-sized Transformer completely unable to retaliate when we start attacking. Or, I suppose, if we figure that we need to run away from him instead..."

The cassetticon continued to natter on.

Blackjack
2008-08-09, 05:23 AM
Independence Park

"yeah, right..." Blackjack said to Overkill. It's amazing. A beast Transformer that loves to talk sooo much.

Blackjack turned his attention to Hatemonger, "So General, when do we start?"

optimusskids
2008-08-09, 06:52 AM
enroute

Jolt took a right swinging up onto the broad boulevard leading up to the polo stadium.

"There ya go." He told Tote

Clogs
2008-08-11, 12:58 PM
Transit shaft, Kolkular

With the air whipping past, Solder hung onto his satchel and his mutterings were swept away darkly into darkness. "Job very well done. He'll be fine once I get these to him. No slagging Predacons, at least. Slagging Predacons think they run the show, but they don't. No, they don't..."

A thin giggle left his lips and faded into vague sounds that might have had words in them - or might not.

Warcry
2008-08-12, 04:06 AM
Independence Park

Overkill looked up at Hatemonger, "Yes, general, when do we start? As you know, I am always quite eager for violence. As are most of the rest of the Decepticons, of course, but in my case I suspect it stems not from any core of malice, but rather from..."

He continued to rave, although it was doubtful anyone was actually listening.

Polo Stadium

"Nice place," Tote said blandly as they pulled up.

"Do they have any energon dispensers here?" Mudslinger asked Jolt. "If I'm going to be going undercover as this 'Greasepit', it would help to have at least a few cases of energon goodies to pass around if I need to act like I run a fuel depot."

optimusskids
2008-08-12, 05:37 AM
Polo Stadium

Jolt transformed and swiped a pass in a door levering it open.

"Don't you have polo stadiums back in Iaacon then Tote?"

He held the door open for the oothers to file through.

"we'll have a look around some of the vendors are bound to have storage facilities we can borrow items from."

Warit00
2008-08-12, 05:13 PM

"Round them up! We've got report of fugitives're heading into the city in sector GE-5, third and fifth squad go! The rest take these prisoners to detention zone and wait for further order."

Overseeing the drones work Dalliox glanced back over his shoulder, looked at Megatrons and his mens with sign of distrust in his optics.
I don't like the look of this.

----------Into the city----------

"Split!"
"What?"
"You and Gleaf take care of that truck I'll protect the another, we'll meet at the RV point."

Even they are all civilian, none of them have been a real soldier before, Falzi was considered to be more experinced and his order must be followed.
Falzi then made a 180 degree turn then put his dual guns to use in slowing his chaser as both truck splited into different ways.

Gleaf turned on his private comm channel.
"Solder we'll reach the RV eta 25 minutes."

Clogs
2008-08-12, 05:28 PM
Transit shaft, Kolkular

The plate hit the ground level suddenly and noisily. Solder had repaired it several times, but he was a doctor not a practical engineer, and this was the best he could manage. He cursed, feeling the twinge in his lower joints from the impact; it got him every time. The satchel was safe, though, and that was the most importa...

"Solder, we'll reach the RV eta 25 minutes."

Solder snarled. Not now - not that quickly, surely? He recognised the comm as coming from Gleaf and decided to ignore it. More important things to do! But... that was important, too...

'Gleaf - I read you' he commed back. 'I'll be there. Give me sit-rep.'

Ravage
2008-08-12, 09:28 PM
Hatemonger's engines in his tank mode rolled.

"Ok then if we are ready lets go. Blackjack, we will find a place for you to enter. Once you have done what you need to, feel free to destroy as you all see fit." He said knowing his men would have no trouble with the 2nd part.

Roadblock listened to Megatron.

"I would say look up." He said as [b]Divebomb was gliding overhead.

"Seems Megatron, wants to speak to us." Divebomb said to Razorclaw.

"We will get there when we get there." Razorclaw said getting up and stretching lazely. "Predacons move out." he said to the rest of his men as they all stood up and started to walk towards Divebomb's location.

Blackjack
2008-08-13, 08:15 AM
Independence Park

"Ready." Blackjack said in response to Hatemonger's orders. He transformed into vehicle mode and revved up his engines. "No problem at all. Sneak in, cause chaos, kill people. Easy."

He passed Overkill, who is still rambling on and on. "C'mon, casetticon, give it a rest. Transform and hop onboard."

Detour transformed into vehicle mode and followed suit, moving beside Hatemonger and Blackjack. "I don't trust Dalliox, general."

Blackjack stiffened slightly. When Detour starts to have doubts most of the time they are correct.

13thScorpio
2008-08-14, 07:59 AM
Independence Park

"If you can make things blow up real good,your in for the ride."Bombshock told Ransack. "Mind it,it will get uglier then this was.It was a way a life when the Quinties and Sharkies ruled here though.DROPSHOT!FORM UP!" He rumbled off,ushering another one of the bulkier transformers.There was no real plan,just blow stuff up real good.

Detour gave an angry growl as he picked up some explosives,and transformed to follow.He had a feeling he knew exactly what was going to happen.And it was going to be painful for them all.Detour had since left him to go in on some other plan.

Warcry
2008-08-15, 03:00 AM
Independence Park

Overkill stood up fully and followed Hatemonger as he summoned the rest of the unit.

"Oh, don't worry about me," Ransack told Bombshock smoothly. "I fought against the Liege Maximo when I was just a sparkling. I know what it's like when things get messy."

Transforming to airplane mode, the young Decepticon moved into the sky above his commander.

Streets

Megatron rolled forward in the direction Divebomb and flown.

"Obviously he's trying to draw us in," he told Roadblock. "Let's not disappoint him, then. We follow."

Stadium

"I'm sure we do," Tote told Jolt, "but it's not really my thing. Now, mecha-soccer, that's a sport. Your buddy Krok, he was a mech to watch back in the day."

The Micromasters transformed, and Mudslinger moved away from the group, looking into the vendors' stalls for energon he could borrow.

Ravage
2008-08-15, 04:04 AM
Roadblock agreed.

"Odds are we piqued Razorclaws interest at the very least." He said rolling along.

Hatemonger listened to Detour.

"That's why we need to be careful. Get what needs to be done then hit hard and fast."

optimusskids
2008-08-15, 05:37 AM
Stadium

Jolt consolted a wall unit.

He tapped on the keys bringing up a schematic of the stadium.

"Good the medbay has paint spraying equipment, just what the DOctor ordered."

Jolt nodded.

"Mech-Soccer was good, you just don't have the teams anymore, too many good mechs died in the war."

Enroute

Transmission flew fast and low.

"How's the background research coming along it won't be long before we arrive on site."

Blackjack
2008-08-15, 08:41 AM
Independence Park

Blackjack watched as the other Decepticons get ready for action. There is a rise in the mood, like a wave of frenzy that consumed many of the Decepticons. They are made to maim and destroy, to tear and distort.

"Let's go." blackjack said. He then saw Megatron and Divebomb overhead. "On second thoughts, let's wait."

Clogs
2008-08-15, 01:40 PM
Enroute

"Yeah, yeah - hold yer rotors," Transcan called to Transmission. "I can't get any vbloggers online so I've had to 'read' the 'Cons freewaves. Looks like we're heading for the tail of a direct attack on Megs; got dockets for prisoners and clean-up orders... We've been lucky so far - you sure we can get further safely?"

Warcry
2008-08-16, 04:46 AM
Streets

"I'm counting on it," Megatron told Roadblock. "The question is, what sort of attention is he going to turn on us?"

The Decepticon leader continued to roll behind Divebomb's flight path, keeping the Predacon flier just in sight.

Stadium

"True," Tote nodded.

"I'm surprised to hear you talk like that," Highjump cut in, addressing Jolt. "You're actually younger than we are, aren't you? You shouldn't be waxing poetic about the glory days of organized sports."

Mudslinger grinned as he busted open a vendor stall and found a significant cache of energon goodies. "Jackpot," he said with a grin.

"No, I'm Powertrain," the unit commander said, walking up from behind. "Jackpot is back home in Iacon. And you're enjoying this 'break-and-enter' thing far too much."

"Sorry," Mudslinger said flippantly. "Next time, I'll make sure I'm frowning while I pick the locks."

"See that you do," Powertrain told him.

optimusskids
2008-08-16, 08:53 AM
Stadium

Jolt nodded

"I've seen the tri-dees. I guess I'm just nostalgic for a past that I'll never see. The mechs who started this war have deprived future generations of so much."

Jolt stooped and picked up a polo stick.

Enroute

Transmission flew lower

"I think we will need to contact Megatron in order to approach him further. I do not wish to be mistaken for an assasin."

13thScorpio
2008-08-16, 10:18 AM
Enroute

"Good."Bombshock said. "Now,Ransack,I take it run in gun is on your whatcha call'it.I want you to hit 'em hard on the walls,draw the guns if you can and leave them reeling.The we'll hit them,as hard as we can.Give us your next co-ordinates,and we'll follow after you.I want you in and out as often as possible.Be whatever that word is..."

"Sporadic."Dropshot said.A rather surprising remark from him.

"Yeah,sporadic.Nothing too suicidal.Can't have you taking all the flak."An uncharacteristic move on his part.They had to work as a group,and if they messed up in any way,Megatron was going to kill them both.Something Gigatron had never appeared to think of.The fear of not living was enough to drive him to courage,and Dropshot to follow.Even if that leaving was possibly more dangerous then how they had formally lived.They hadn't even fought yet.It was that remarkable of fear.

Ravage
2008-08-17, 12:39 PM
Hatemonger waited one last moment.

"Everyone ready?" He asked.

"Probably not happy and ready for a fight. I can't say the Predacons have faced too many challenges around here as of late and they aren't after to merge either." Roadblock said traveling alongside the great Depecticon leader.

Blackjack
2008-08-17, 01:21 PM
Independence Park

"Ready to roll!" Detour said, excited to infiltrate. He hates fighting as advance assault, but within a large controlled force like this he is ready and willing.

"I'm ready." Blackjack said. He watched as Roadblock and Megatron moved away from the group towards the Predacons. Secretly he wished the Predacons wouldn't join them. The animals only care for the hunt...

Warcry
2008-08-19, 04:27 AM
Streets

"Then you had better be ready for battle," Megatron told Roadblock. "We will defeat them if they are foolish enough to attack, but it won't be easy."

Stadium

"Can't disagree with you there," Tote told Jolt. "I'm too young to remember the pre-war days either, but really...there has to be something better than this, doesn't there?"

"Ah, get off it," Highjump told both of them. "We are where we are. Worrying about the past will only blind us to the best ways to deal with the future."

"Amen to that," Mudslinger replied as he and Powertrain returned with a significant amount of energon in tow. "Think this'll do us?" he asked Jolt.

Enroute

"Oh, don't you worry," Ransack told Bombshock. "Hit and run is my speciality. Well, one of them, anyway."

The aerial Decepticon activated his EM sensor disruption bubble to hide himself from unfriendly sensors, then asked, "Do you have anything in mind for our first target?"

Ravage
2008-08-19, 04:54 AM
Roadblock nodded as he was more than ready.

Hatemonger transformed and rolled foward letting the rest follow his lead.

Razorclaw laughed as he walked forward, Tantrum and Headstrong covering his flanks, while Divebomb looped over and was overhead. Rampage ran using buildings as his roadways.

"So your not dead yet, eh Megatron?" He yelled a few allyways away.

13thScorpio
2008-08-19, 06:10 AM
Enroute

"Um..."Bombshock was stumped.Very stumped.What part of a fort did one normally attack?The front?The back?Side to side?They hadn't been suicidal enough to attack a fort in the old days.Just supply depot raids.This was suicide.No wonder Dropshot was being silent. "How about we concentrate on the gate guns...something they may or may not expect.Then jump around from there."He told Ransack.

"It's suicide Ransack.Bloody stupid suicide.If we survive this,Megatron better at least say 'good job'."Dropshot hissed.

"What about a new ranking?Maybe on the 'not gonna kill us' list?"Bombshock suggested.At least he was going to kill mechs.

Clogs
2008-08-19, 05:08 PM
Enroute

"Better get Relay onto to comm, then," Transcan said. "It ain't like you and me are unknown, but he's been a frontbot on newscasts and documentaries - the 'Cons'll probably recognise him."

From his little corner, Weasel dramatically shook his head and commented, "What price fame, if they don't like his sstyle?"

"Not like he's done anything contentious," Tanscan added with more than a hint of sarcasm.

Relay, however, picked up on none of this - he could see Transcan's original logic. "Transmission," he called out. "Can you patch me to any general channel that might be open? I presume someone will hear me?"

optimusskids
2008-08-19, 07:23 PM
Enroute

lights flashed and electronics whirred in Transmission's interior.

"ok i've found a Con Secondary emergency distress frequency. It should be monitored regularly. Don't forget to call him Lord Megatron... ok 5,4,3,2,1... mikes live you're on lad as soon as you click the green button."

Warcry
2008-08-20, 03:05 AM
Streets

Megatron transformed to robot mode as he heard Razorclaw's words. He drew his fusion rifle and powered up his railgun in preparation for an attack, and indicated that Roadblock should likewise prepare himself for battle.

"Such disrespect," he said contemptuously. "Such bravado. You would do well to remember the last time you and your brood challenged me, Razorclaw. I vanquished you then and I am vastly more powerful now. I am here to talk, but if you're foolish enough to attack I will destroy you."

Enroute

"No one is on that list," Ransack told Bombshock. "But since you're the one in charge here, I'd say you've already got that rank you're talking about."

With that, the aerial Decepticon banked and headed toward the gates to Kolkular's courtyard at full speed.

13thScorpio
2008-08-20, 12:20 PM
Enroute,close to the Gates

"Mayhaps,but I wouldn't bet an empties shell on it."He told Ransack. "Now lets slag 'em."He transformed,jumping up and placing himself directly in front of the gates at a distance,and fired.Dropshots cannons echoed his. Now it was gonna get gritty.The other tank fired with them,as they slavoed the place.

"Suicide,suicide...suicide!"Dropshot muttered to himself,transforming and rolling to avoid gunfire from the turrets.He continued firing on them regardless.He hated being between a wall and a robot with a really big ion cannon.Tended to make you think of your own mortality.

Clogs
2008-08-20, 05:25 PM
Enroute, with Kaon now below the rotors

"Ah, yes." Relay made a sound rather like a human clearing his throat and flicked the switch. He posed as he spoke, as if he faced a camera, which left Weasel and Transcan smothering sniggers.

'This is Frontsman Relay of the Cybertronian Broadcasting Company: I represent a legitimate news channel and request that this communication be rerouted for the attention of Lord Megatron. This is a genuine wish to report without bias on the situations in Polyhex and, now, Kaon.'

"Uh, not bad," said Transcan as Relay offlined the link to standby; he had to say something or else he really would have guffawed.

Blackjack
2008-08-21, 11:16 AM
Nearby Kolkular

Blackjack and Detour rolled beside Hatemonger and Overkill, Detour saying "So, ah, general, when do we start?"

Blackjack is analysing Kolkular, finding a good spot to sneak in.

Warcry
2008-08-22, 04:09 AM
(OOC: Megs is a bit too busy to answer himself...maybe Hatemonger could take their call for now?)

Enroute

Ransack fired down at a guard tower, peppering it with rounds from his wing-mounted autogun. He didn't cause much damage, but he did attract the attention of the gunners, drawing them away from Dropshot and Bombshock for the moment.

Without waiting to see how his temporary partners would take advantage of the distraction, he banked sharply to the right and shot up into the sky.

13thScorpio
2008-08-22, 10:13 AM
Gates

The group moved up slowly,but with Ransack's distraction.He picked his cannon off his back,and fired at the two rounds,crippling the guns.Dropshot fired directly at the gates,putting a couple dents in them but nothing more.They were meant to take punishment.Lots and lots of punishment.The type they all knew they didn't have.

"Foward!"He bellowed,picking off soilders as best he could well being rained on by the pillboxes.

"How much further slagging foward can we go?"Dropshot yelled back.

"Yeah!"The other soilder yelled.He took the question rather literally.

"Another block at least."Before it became an open and deadly pointless field for them to become targets on.Dropshot gave a roar of rage,wanting to hit him.They did not know how to go about warfare,but they were doing a damn good job of pretending it.

Ravage
2008-08-22, 01:23 PM
Hatemonger rolled foward with his group in tow or around him. "Blackjack, have you found a suitable area to enter?" He asked.

Razorclaw nearly laughed at Megatron's bravado.

"You did defeat us once, but you act as though your the only one who can get upgrades." He laughed as the group stepped through the shadows in their animal forms, they all looked like the same basic concept but sleaker, angerier or just flat out meaner and scarier depending on the animal.

"Oh this is going to get good." Roadblock said his humanoid shell jumping out with the two plasma cannons at the ready.

Blackjack
2008-08-22, 01:34 PM
Kolkular

Blackjack replied to Hatemonger as he looked around. "That little part on the side of the gates looks fragile. Perhaps some explosions can create a hole big enough for the three of us to pass into."

Detour said to Overkill and Hatemonger, "Hey, did any of you catch this?" as he received the broadcasted message.

Warcry
2008-08-24, 05:45 AM
Streets

"On the contrary," Megatron told Razorclaw. "If you hadn't been upgraded, I wouldn't be wasting my time with you. But since you have improved on your old forms, I decided you might make decent additions to the Decepticon army."

The Decepticon leader narrowed his optics.

"I'm afraid that my offer is mandatory. Join us or die."

Gates

Ransack twisted around and fired down at the guard tower again, this time unleashing one of his rocket-powered Rotor Force blades on the building. It closed the gap between him and his target in seconds and shredded through three of the tower's gunners before arcing back through the air and returning to its place on Ransack's nose.

The Decepticon plane dove then, dropping until he was close enough to talk to Bombshock directly.

"This isn't exactly going well," he said. "Maybe we should consider them distracted enough, and move on?"

Kolkular

"I heard it," Overkill told Detour and the rest of the unit. "I've recorded it, analyzed it and decompiled it. But I don't understand it. Some moron reporters think they'll get to talk to the Big Meg?"

In the air

Acid Storm watched as the miles disappeared under their shuttle.

"Activate the ground-sweeping sensors and feed them into my station," he told Misfire. "I'll examine the area for any sign of Megatron's current location."

optimusskids
2008-08-24, 11:23 AM
Stadium

Jolt surveyed Mudslinger's treasure trove

"That should be ample , now we just need to make some cosmetic changes and remove the real Greaspit from the equation."

Ravage
2008-08-25, 12:41 AM
Hatemonger smiled.

"Yes, if someone patches me through to them I'd be willing to give them some of my time." He said to Detour.

Razorclaw smiled.

"Really, join you. Why should I sans your big threat of death." He growled.

"What's in it for us?" He said point to his Predacon comrades.

13thScorpio
2008-08-25, 10:13 AM
Gates

"Yeah,we'll do that."Bombshock told Ransack. "Retreat!Run like hell!" He shouted to the other two.

"About time!"Dropshot hissed back,running and transforming at full speed,nearly barreling Bombshock over,and flattening thier partner.Thier partner got chewed to bits by gunfire.Bombshock rolled after him,firing off a few last shots and lame one liners.

Warcry
2008-08-26, 04:44 AM
Stadium

Highjump smiled at Jolt's last sentence. "And that would be where I come in," he told the Decepticon. "I assume he's local. Where can I find him?"

Powertrain held up his hand. "Now wait just a minute. I haven't signed off on this yet."

"We gotta do it, chief," Mudslinger piped up. "Stopping Megs was our assignment, and this is the only way to do it."

"Our assignment," Powertrain replied, "was to disrupt Megatron's operations and to deny him control of Kaon. It most certainly wasn't to assassinate random Decepticons, steal their identities and get ourselves killed in a futile attempt to take out Megatron himself."

"Who said anything about assassination?" Tote chipped in. "All we really need to do is roll the guy up in a carpet and lock him in a closet for a few days. In fact, it would work better if he was alive because we would be able to interrogate him for whatever info we need." The Micromaster shrugged. "And who knows? Maybe we would get really, really lucky and it'll turn out he's not a big fan of Megatron either."

Powertrain shook his head. "I don't like it. This would be suicide."

"Risks won't take themselves," Mudslinger said. "Someone's going to have to stop Megs eventually. It might as well be us, right?"

"And there's nothing saying we have to go through with it," Tote said. "It's just an infiltration mission. What Mudslinger does once he's inside is going to depend on the situation he finds when he gets there."

Powertrain sighed. "Fine. We'll grab this Greasepit and send Mudslinger out to join Megs in his place. But anything we do beyond that is going to have to depend entirely on whether or not we can survive the attempt."

Streets

Megatron smiled broadly, but the smile didn't reach his optics.

"Your bargaining posture is highly dubious, but very well. What's in it for you? You have a chance to become a part of an empire that will seize control over all of Cybertron, then spread out to the stars. You would have to be a fool to turn down such an opportunity."

Megatron's optics narrowed.

"A suicidal fool, more accurately."

Gates

Ransack barrel-rolled, then arced up into the sky and fled the gates as quickly as his engine would take him. He did his best to keep above Bombshock and Dropshot to shield them from any enemy fliers that might be around, but he was mainly concerned with saving his own skin.

"Well," he said, "that was fun. What's next?"

Blackjack
2008-08-26, 10:41 AM
Kolkular

(OOC: want me to make some disposable NPCs for Kolkular? Makes it more interesting y'know.)

Detour tuned in on the frequency and gave it to Hatemonger, "Here you go sir." He gave (downloaded, uploaded, homed in, whatever) the frequency and patched the general in. Detour liked this plan, attacking from behind. His kind of plan.

Looking at his comrades, Detour and Overkill, Blackjack transformed into robot mode, took out his weaponry and asked the general, "Sir, we're ready to attack and infiltrate on your command."

Blackjack was hoping that he would be actually useful as something else other than advance assault. Besides, advance assault seems to have been taken over by Bombshock and Dropshot... the pains of being a tiny guy...

Warcry
2008-08-27, 03:40 AM
(OOC: By all means. :) )

Kolkular

Overkill continued to babble pointlessly (albeit at a much lower decibel level, considering their location) as he checked his equipment and made sure his braces of motion missiles were primed and ready.

"Yes, by all means, please unleash us on our shiftless foes," he interjected amidst the rest of his nonsense.

Blackjack
2008-08-27, 08:25 AM
Near Kolkular

Blackjack said to Detour, Hatemonger and Overkill, "Let's do this." He took out both handguns and blasted part of the wall.

Detour looked at his comrade and followed suit.

Gates

(OOC: NPCs are go. Try not to kill them too quickly. Profiles are in the profiles thread)

Rummage fired another salvo at Ransack and the tanks and shouted, "Come back here, COWARDS!"

Steelshredder threw a grenade and said, "Yeah, you tell them Rummage."

In the Air (OOC: forgot about him...)

Misfire began to activate the scanning mechanisms. He looked at the readings as the shuttle moved near Independence Park... and said to Acid Storm "A few Decepticon signals close together, one appears to be Megatron, one beside him and five some distance opposite him. There also appear to be a confrontation between our troops and Kolkular."

13thScorpio
2008-08-27, 11:04 AM
Fleeing from the Gates(As fast as they can)

"Coward is as coward does!"Bombshock yelled back at the Gaurds as he fled.The grenade blew up behind him as he skipped between buildings. The slavo made him move all the faster.Let them chase him.

"Skip around to the farthest side."He yelled back at Ransack.He had little idea of which direction that was,but it would cause trouble for sure. He and Dropshot booked it.

optimusskids
2008-08-27, 09:35 PM
Stadium

Jolt shook his head

"What the slag is a carpet?"

Warcry
2008-08-29, 05:39 AM
Stadium

"Human decorative floor covering," Highjump said offhandedly. "Can you help us find him or not?"

Gates

Ransack winged off toward the other side of the complex, carefully avoiding the now-prevalent anti-air fire that was heading his way.

In the Air

"Look for a safe place to land," Acid Storm told Misfire. "Somewhere not far away, with good lines of fire in case we need to defend the shuttle later."

Taking a step away, he caught the attention of one of his rainmakers. "Downpour, stay on station and observe the situation."

"Will do." The electric blue seeker nodded, then vaulted out of the shuttle's hatch, transformed to jet mode and started to circle in the sky above Megatron's position.

optimusskids
2008-08-29, 05:59 AM
Stadium

Jolt nodded.

"Sure he normally hangs out at his garage or there's this bar he likes Oil Slick's."

Blackjack
2008-08-29, 08:49 AM
Gates

Steelshredder tought it would be in the best interest to interrogate one of the attacking Decepticons, just to get a promotion by his 'superiors'. Besides, Steelshredder wanted to know who sent these Decepticons, and would try to get something that benefited himself.

"Who do you think sent them Rummage?"

"Don't know, don't care. RRRAAGH!" The bulky thug fired another grenade which exploded behind Dropshot, missing the other Decepticon completely.

"*sigh* You are just useless." Steelshredder said. He transformed into helicopter mode and shot a salvo of machinegun fire at Ransack. He immediately returned to his post to avoid return fire.

Hole on the Wall

After the hole fell down by the massed firepower, Blackjack gave a satisfied grin.

"Alright, we're in, General Hatemonger." Blackjack said to the general. "Requesting permission to begin Operation: Infiltration."

Detour said "I still don't like this, Blackjack. The guys inside Kolkular are well-armed and, well, big. Causing chaos won't be that easy. Besides, we're not THAT small."

Blackjack smirked and said, "that's why I have insurance, Detour. Overkill here" he points at the cassetticon, "Won't be able to be detected by Kolkular sensors, especially when he is nice and comfy in my pocket in his cassette mode. When we meet someone big, I throw the cassette-mode Overkill, who..."

"Expands and crushes the opposition with his large size. Ah, you still got it." the little yellow mech said.

In the Air

Misfire said to Acid Storm, "Right-o, Acid Storm." In under a minute the Targetmaster had moved the shuttle into a place which is ideal for defending and attacking.

From that vantage point they could see Megatron. "Action, boss?" Misfire said.

Warcry
2008-08-30, 05:34 AM
Stadium

"I'll check out the garage first," Highjump said. "Confronting him in a public place isn't particularly subtle, after all."

"You'll do nothing of the sort," Powertrain told him. "Not by yourself. Tote is going with you."

"This is going to be difficult enough without me spending half my time playing babysitter," Highjump sneered.

"Oh, can it," Tote snapped. "Either you're coming with me, or you can stay here and Mudslinger and I can take care of it. But either way, I'm going."

Highjump groaned. "Fine, you can tag along." To the rest of the group he said, "Wait here for us. This won't take long."

The two Micromasters transformed and drove off.

Gates

Ransack twisted through the sky to avoid Steelshredder's fire, then pulled up in a tight loop and strafed the gunner's post with autocannon fire.

Kolkular

"Me, relegated to mere cargo? How...unsurprising," Overkill grumbled as he transformed to cassette mode and landed in Blackjack's hand.

In the shuttle

Acid Storm glanced down at the sensors, then made a noise that was part impatience, part uncertainty.

"We wait," he told Misfire. "We wait and we watch. If Megatron needs our help we'll provide it, but if he doesn't we'll let the situation play out and assume that he has it under control."

13thScorpio
2008-08-30, 11:45 AM
Scooting around the walls

Arcing his left cannon backwards,Dropshot gave a potshot at Rummage before scooting out of sight as they rumbled along the sides of the fort. Bombshock ground to a halt,going through a wall to do so,and punched his cannon out,safetly distant from the two.It enlongated slightly,and he took aim at Steelshredder and fired.Dropshot fired several heated flares to keep the anti-aircraft fire off of Ransacks back.

Clogs
2008-08-30, 11:06 PM
In the shuttle

Dark Walk sensed Jaggor growing more tense by the demi-breem and shifted uncomfortably at the power rising through the operational circuitry around him. At least, he observed, the generator remained perfectly unaffected. However, he was personally experiencing some discomfort; he wished he could simply slip outside. As he turned his attention longingly away from Jaggor's systems, he noted Loadstone sitting stiffly, his hands curled tightly round the armrests of his chair, tight enough to cause significant dents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
CBC, enroute

"No response yet," said Transcan, tired of the tension.

"At leasst no one'ss sshooting at uss," Weasel added.

"Nah, they're still shooting at themselves, according to their tacs. Which is kinda whoopee for us..."

Relay seemed non-plussed. "Transmission, can you repeat the message?" he asked.

Ravage
2008-08-31, 12:41 AM
Razorclaw's loin form actually showed a smile.

"No we are a fool!" He yelled as they merged into Predaking.

"WE HOPED TO MAKE YOU SHAKE IN FEAR, BUT THIS WILL DO." The gestalt yelled his new form showing it's power.

Hatemonger smiled.

"Good, everyone else let's give our friends some cover!" He yelled as he fired his double fusion cannons at a building.

Warcry
2008-08-31, 04:21 AM
Streets

"As I suspected," Megatron said, his voice filled with ice-cold fury. "Roadblock, attack!"

Without waiting to see what his subordinate would do, the Decepticon leader transformed into tank mode. His turret swivelled to aim his railgun at Predaking's right foot, and his fusion rifle targeted the left.

"Fall!"

In the shuttle

Acid Storm watched as Megatron transformed and fired, an intent look on his face.

"At the first sign that he's having trouble," he told the other Decepticons, "attack Predaking and don't stop until he stops moving."

optimusskids
2008-08-31, 07:22 AM
En Route

Transmission

"Keep repeating the message , he might just be busy at the moment."

Clogs
2008-08-31, 09:57 PM
In the shuttle

Jaggor leapt up, seizing his twin rifles. "We must protect the Lord Megatron," he growled as he surged for the access port, ignoring the dismayed cry from within.

For his part, Loadstone gripped the chair arms tighter until the metal gave beneath the pressure.

--------------------------------------------------------------
CBC, en route

"Willco," said Relay and recycled the message.

"Bussy doing what?" Weasel hissed to Transcan.

Transcan grinned, dryly appreciating Transmission's unintentionally accurate statement. "It don't sound like waltzing..."

Ravage
2008-08-31, 11:46 PM
Predaking let out a roar of fury as the Rail Cannon hit his foot showering the area with sparks and armour plating the gaint quickly swipped his broad hand out trying to smash aside those who attacked him.

"Whoa big fella!" Roadblock yelled opening fire on the gestalt hoping his weapons would have some effect.

Blackjack
2008-09-01, 03:36 AM
In the Shuttle

Misfire watched as Jaggor moved towards the exit and made no attempts to restrict him. He watched out of the window and saw Megatron and Predaking, and turned to face Acid Storm, "Big Megs might need some help. Action?"

Aimless is not liking the idea of fighting, especially not after the fright with Jaggor.

Hole in Wall

"Not cargo... But rather an Ace in the hole for attacking purposes." Blackjack said to Overkill as he pocketed the cassetticon and ran like hell into the fortress, with cover fire from Hatemonger.

Detour has a bad feeling about this strike (OOC: Detour has some sort of sixth sense...) but he followed Blackjack into the hole.

Gunner's Post

"Fi-YAAAAH!" Steelshredder shouted as a missile hit him and crashlanded near Rummage. "Ouch.. that hurt..."

"Heads up!" Rummage said as Ransack's salvo hit them. Rummage used a nearby drone as a shield for Steelshredder and himself.

"This doesn't make sense. Ransack was on OUR side a few cycles ago." Steelshredder sent a message to Ransack "Ransack, this is Steelshredder. What in the name of Unicron are you doing, betraying Kolkular??"

Warit00
2008-09-02, 05:01 AM
----------En Route, Kolkular----------

"Kolkular is under attack need reinforcements at once!
The attackers have been identified as Megatron's men."

"Those bastard! I know this would happen." The drone commander then halted the entire prisoner convoy. He then walked toward one of them, one that seem to have no fear on his face and still has sign of courage in his eyes.

"Let's make deal. You don't like Megatron is that right?"

"Yes."

"Let say that his minions at Kolkular right now. So Deal?"

"Deal, but I'm not doing this for you."

All of the prisoners the being freed from their shackles.

"Your chances of redemption is here! Your enemies is at Kolkular right now.
If any of you could make it out alive then free of any charges......unless I see you causing trouuble again, then mercy will be the last thing on my mind."
Dalliox then turned to his drones.
"Go with them, and make sure that they don't betray us. The rest of you follow me, we're taking anothe route."

----------Street----------

"Roger, Alright keep chasing him. 2nd squad on me. Kolkular need us!"
The rest of the drones then keep chasing Falzi who is, in the same time trying to catch up with the truck that left him behind.

On the another sides others 2 partisans trying to reach the RV point as well as keeping the authorities off their tail.

Blackjack
2008-09-02, 08:56 AM
Communications room, Kolkular

Windsplitter looked at the status. This is bad, very very bad. They needed help, and it even seems that some of Kaon, like Ransack, has betrayed them. He checked the available list of Decepticons that are probably still on their side. After a brief moment of consideration, he sent a message to Dalliox. "Yeah big guy, it's me, Windsplitter. Get your drones here, we're under attack."
_______

Kolkular

"Go, go, go!" Blackjack shouted to Detour as they entered the hole. Soon, they are in Kolkular. "We are in."

Warcry
2008-09-03, 04:50 AM
In the shuttle

"Dammit," Acid Storm barked as Jaggor charged out of the shuttle, "Megatron can take care of himself!"

He sagged slightly, then turned toward Misfire, Thunderhead and Loadstone. "After him," he told them. "He'll get himself killed if we let him charge in on his own."

The Rainmaker leader dove out of the shuttle door and transformed to F-15 mode. Igniting his afterburners, he blazed toward Predaking and opened fire with his hyperion cannons.

Streets

Megatron transformed to robot mode in the air after Predaking's swipe knocked him into the air. He fired his railgun into the ground, and the recoil from the shot swung him back around and let him land on his feet. Opening fire with his fusion rifle, he vaguely noticed that other Decepticons were joining the fray.

Not familiar with any of them, he noted without much emotion, but they seem to be friendly. So far.

Gunner's Post (above)

Ransack scoffed. "Megatron made me," he told Steelshredder. "What in the universe did you expect?"

Acid Wastes

Frostburn glanced at his chronometer, then smiled to himself.

Almost time for my meeting with our would-be patron, he thought. A pity I won't be attending in person.

The Gigatron-loyal agent looked at the soldier who was standing at attention in front of him. Then he looked down at the nearby video monitor and smiled.

"The video and audio hookups seem to be working perfectly," he told the soldier. "Are you prepared to work as my surrogate?"

"I am," the soldier replied.

"Good. Then head out to Iacon. This 'Loca' will be waiting for you."

Blackjack
2008-09-03, 09:07 AM
Streets

"Got you" Misfire said to Acid Storm. He rose from his seat and transformed into his Cybertronian spaceship vehicle mode. "Aimless, attack mode."

Misfire flew behind the other Decepticons. Aimless hopped out of the cockpit and latched onto Misfire's front section in gun mode. Aimless shot Predaking, however it sprayed in all different directions on the ground around Predaking.

"Fool." Misfire said.

"See if you can do better?" Aimless said.

Without replying, a black gun (OOC: similar to Cyclonus' one) popped out of Misfire's side, and blasted Predaking right on the left foot. "Howzat, you worthless Nebulan fool?"

Aimless didn't reply.

Kolkular

Steelshredder grunted and said to Ransack, "Well I'm making you join us again."

Blackjack looked around and asked Detour and Overkill, "Okay guys, where do you think we should cause trouble first, the control room?"

"Good idea." Detour replied.

optimusskids
2008-09-03, 07:50 PM
Kaon Racetrack Locomotion's private box

Locomotion sat in her box watching the cars whiz round.

She sipped an energon tea.

She turned to Guard

"What news of Megatron, he is starting to make a nuisance of himself. Arrange for his line of credit to be terminated with the Bank Kaonaise. Logistics are the key."

Clogs
2008-09-03, 08:32 PM
Streets

'That was not one of your best moments,' Dark Walk told Jaggor tightly. 'What is that Earth maxim? Ah - look before you leap, yes?'

Jaggor had crashed out of the shuttle activating his anti-gravity lifters, but was too far from the ground and dropping too fast for them to do more than cushion his inevitable impact. Crawling out of the shallow, smoking crater and over the remains of several mechs caught by the concussion, he reeled upright triumphantly, raising both accelerator rifles to eagerly open fire upon those mechs charging at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Aboard the shuttle

Loadstone headed for the exit as Acid Storm commanded, but baulked at the drop beyond. He had spent too much time deep underground, enclosed in the relative safety of the Smelting Pits' lower levels and the situation facing him now was daunting. The Rainmakers seemed to have no concerns about the shuttle's height or speed, but they were jets...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Kolkular

Grumbling sotto voce in a continuous litany, Solder reached the usual rendevouz point and stopped to scan for any sign of Gleaf. He twitched nervously and rubbed at the injury under his jaw; the small pain when the sealant scab peeled off calmed him a little.

13thScorpio
2008-09-04, 03:43 AM
Oppisite end of Fort

Having made many slapdash attempts to get to the other side,the two finally made it,and began firing off more slavos,this time with in target range.Dust swirled around Bombshock at every shot he made,and Dropshot made himself look like an overlarge machine gun.

"Hey!Ransack!Quit talking to the oppisition and kill them!Or help us in trying not to get killed!"Bombshock yelled over comm,firing more and more rounds at the fort.

Ravage
2008-09-04, 05:23 AM
[i]Hmm, seems Megatron has more help around here than we thought. Maybe it could be worth fighting for him.[/b] Predaking thought as firepower hit the Giant warriors armour sheering and melting it in places. He quickly fired back with his shoulder lasers and x-ray cannon.

Hatemonger nodded.

"Just stick with the plan and everything will be fine." He said as he opened fire on a nearby building hoping to draw any attention to him.

Warcry
2008-09-05, 04:42 AM
Streets

Megatron stood in place as the unfamiliar Decepticons assaulted Predaking, a stern expression on his face.

I recognize that one, he thought, glancing at Misfire. He arrived at Darkmount shortly before I left. And the seekers are some of Shockwave's leavings. The ground troops are completely foreign to me, though.

Acid Storm deked around a blast from Predaking's x-ray cannon and returned fire. Nearby, he caught sight of Thunderhead gliding toward the ground, a smoking hole punched through his starboard wing. Downpour was farther away, monitoring the giant Decepticon with his sensors and presumably looking for weaknesses.

These two are a tad useless, the Rainmaker leader thought. No wonder I'm so much happier pulling shifts in Operations these days.

Kolkular

"You really don't understand," Ransack told Steelshredder. "Megatron didn't make me join him, he made me. He gave me life during the war with Jhiaxus. Without him I wouldn't be here at all. So, yeah, I'm on his side. Deal with it."

As he spoke, he unleashed a flurry of rotor blades in Steelshredder's general direction.

"Already on it," he told Bombshock.

"I'm right with the two of you," Overkill told Blackjack. "Literally, of course, but also in the figurative sense insofar as I completely agree with your chosen course of action..."

Kaon Racetrack

Frostburn's surrogate and a hulking thug who was there as his bodyguard walked up to Locomotion's booth and made themselves known.

"My name is Arachnid," the smaller of the two announced, "and the brute standing beside me is Blunderbore. You had extended an invitation to a friend of ours, but unfortunately he couldn't make it. I'm here to speak on his behalf, if you so desire."

optimusskids
2008-09-05, 06:44 AM
Kaon Race Track

Locomotion looked up and down the new arrivals calculatingly

"you are fully authorised to make decisions for you commander?"

Blackjack
2008-09-05, 12:07 PM
Kolkular

"Then let's go. Try to kill everyone on the way. But keep the noise level down." Blackjack said to his comrades.

Blackjack and Detour transformed into their vehicle modes and drove very quickly and with some stunts. They were not called 'Tiny Terrors of the Turnpikes' for nothing.

The two miniature cars' way was blocked by two blue-coloured drones, but they were not to be stopped that easily. Weaponry popped out from various ports (OOC: think Spotlight Nightbeat) and blasted the footing of the drones. Blackjack and Detour didn't stop and charged at full speed as the drones toppled behind them.

"Well?" Detour asked. "Overkill, what do you make of the interior of Kolkular?" he said, trying to strike a conversation.

Control Room

Windsplitter entered a command. "Drones 45 and 60, report."

"I repeat, drones 45 and 60, report."

receiving no answer, Windsplitter turned to the others in the room--two Reflector units and a yellow Cassetticon. "Check the status of the drones. We may have a breach."

Turrets

Steelshredder was pushed backward by the flurry of attacks from Ransack, but he whipped out his own rotor blades and tried his best to parry the other Decepticon's attacks. However, with a distinct difference in the skills, Steelshredder was slowly pushed backwards.

"Dammit! Well, then... Since you're now Megatron's now, howzabout we make a deal, hm?" Steelshredder said to Ransack, trying to save his skin.

Meanwhile, Rummage was too busy moving to another turret with a coupla drones, peppering Bombshock and Dropshot with machinegun fire. "DIE SLAGGING WORMS."

Clogs
2008-09-05, 12:17 PM
Aboard the shuttle

Loadstone stepped back from the open door and steadied himself. Crossing to the control panel, he found that the shuttle was descending under autopilot control. The forwards viewscreen showed the disorganised clamour of the fighting which surged about a gestalt he recalled had the name of Predaking.

He drew his vitro-dart gun only to find his hand shaking. It had been an extremely long time since he had engaged in direct combat; questioning petty criminal offenders did not require more than a little... direct contact. And it was damage received on a battlefield such as this that had resulted in his complete reformatting and reassignment to the Darkmount Lower Levels Security Team.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Streets

Cutting down a swathe of would-be attackers, Jaggor raced towards the towering form of Predaking with a rising angry cry. He had optics only for his intended target, plunging blindly past the one he intended to save - Megatron.

Dark Walk reached out in an attempt to seize control of his friend's body, to tamp down the crimson rage, but to no avail. Jaggor's every system was committed to the attack. Angry himself now, Dark Walk stopped, phasing out of Jaggor and appearing as a black, semi-transparent shadow.

13thScorpio
2008-09-06, 12:17 AM
Kolkular (I guess I can stop calling it 'Fort')

"You've got to be kidding me."Bombshock said as Rummage got onto the turrets. "The idiot won't die."

"Let's make him go crazy then,dumb crazy,like Growl."Dropshot said.

"All for it.KAMIKAZE!"He yelled,and threw a personal sticky bomb at the turrets.It was a happy bomb,that counted down in a cheery voice just how much time you had before it blew everything to pieces.(From the Starship Troopers book...had to,such a fun bomb...)

"Eighteen kamikaze....seventeen kamikaze...."He heard it count as it flew at the walls.

Ravage
2008-09-06, 05:15 AM
Predaking watched as more and more robots started to attack him.

"All of you may fight Predaking, but the result is the same! Predaking is the mightest there is!" He roared continuing to attack at anyone or anything he saw as a threat.

Warcry
2008-09-06, 05:26 AM
Kaon Race Track

"I can speak for him, yes." Arachnid managed not to shudder at the thought of just how literal that sentence was. With Frostburn wired directly into his neural network, the other Decepticon heard and saw everything that the Insecticon did. Along with the scrambled comm frequency open between them, Frostburn had turned him into little more than a walking mouthpiece.

Putting that out of mind, he asked Locamotion, "What exactly did you wish to discuss?"

Kolkular

"Well, since I'm currently being carried around as a cassette, what I can see is very, very limited," Overkill told Blackjack. "It looks very, very old, though. Not quite pre-war vintage, but it definitely hasn't been refurbished since Megatron's early days in power."

"A deal, you say?" Ransack played along with Steelshredder's game. "Sure. I've got to warn you, though, most of Megatron's deals include a 'join us or die' term in them somewhere. What kind of deal do you have in mind?"

Greasepit's Garage

Highjump and Tote rolled up side-by-side and transformed.

"We're going to do this quietly," Highjump told his unwanted partner. "I'll sneak in through the back while you-"

"Kick in the door, grab him and beat him into submission?" Tote shrugged. "Don't mind if I do."

Then he proceeded to carry out the first phase of his plan, knocking down the door with a single kick and shouting "Nobody move! This is a holdup!" and waving his sidearm.

Highjump sighed. He had hoped the other Micromaster would provide him with a distraction, but this was a bit over the top.

Still, we use what we've got on-hand to get the job done...

Confident that his teammate would attract Greasepit's attention if he was home, Highjump snuck around the building and quietly picked the lock.

Streets

Acid Storm caught sight of Dark Walk breaking free of his partner, and if he'd been in robot mode he would have smiled.

A wraith, he thought with satisfaction. I thought so. It lacks the overt power of some of the ones we've seen in the past, by what I can see, but it would still be a force to be reckoned with if we could control it.

Blackjack
2008-09-06, 07:26 AM
Kolkular

"Hm... What modifications do you think will be appropriate for this base?" Blackjack pondered at Overkill's statement. The two Micromasters sweved around corridors, blasting another drone.

Detour took aim at a camera with his turret. "Which way is the control room?"

The two Micromasters have unveiled many weapons that they don't look like cars if viewed from the outside. (OOC: Think Runabout & Runamuck in IDW's infiltration)

"I don't know. We're advance assault, Detour, we're supposed to find out." Blackjack said as they come face to face with a Seeker. "Hi. Bye." The two cars moved under the bewildered Decepticon's underside, Blackjack dropping a bomb. As the two Micromasters sped away the Seeker blew up.

"Look, just let me off, 'Kay? I have no love for Kolkular." Steelshredder said to Ransack whilst his rotor blades clash against his opponent.

"Slag." Rummage said. The kamikaze bomb ticked, and Rummage tried to pick it up. However, his large hands proved unsuccesful and literally crushed the bomb, creating a large explosion that engulfed Rummage, the two drones beside him and an entire turret.

Rummage's half-dead body was blasted, charred and melted, down to the ground in front of Bombshock.

Streets

Misfire is occupied with blasting Predaking and dodging the shots, but Aimless watched Dark Walk materialize and recognized the Spectre.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" He shouted.

Misfire wavered a little and said "What... What now?"

Aimless said "Look. Near MEgatron. The face I saw..."

Clogs
2008-09-06, 10:13 PM
Streets

Even in the throes of battle-lust, Jaggor realised there were mechas on his own side between him and Predaking, but he did not care, never slowed down, slamming several flailing forms aside until the others reacted to what was coming their way and cleared him a route.

Skidding to a halt, he hefted his rifles and, with a savage yell, fired at the nearest knee and the hip above it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Out in the open, Dark Walk felt a tug as the distance between him and Jaggor increased every astrosecond. He could not let his lifeline stretch too far; too far from the generator would mean dissipation in this planar reality. It made him laugh self-mockingly; he was becoming as impulsive as Jaggor, letting go like that.

An already damaged, gun-toting unit was heading for him, unaware of his ghostly presence with Megatron in his sights. Dark Walk swept a long, wispy arm before him and plunged through the mech, who began to convulse violently, twitching his finger on the trigger.

Warcry
2008-09-07, 04:59 AM
Kolkular

"Well, personally I think this place needs to see a wrecking ball," Overkill told Blackjack. "Refurbishing it would cost almost as much as building a brand new fortress, and the end result would be a geriatric old building with a fresh coat of paint and some new guns slapped on. But then, I suspect Megatron has a sentimental attachment to the old place. It's a piece of our history, after all, and a very, very important one at that. It would be sad to see it go, but isn't that the way the world works? The old always eventually falls to make way for the new. Planned obsolescence, as our friend Icepick would call it..."

Ransack looped away from Steelshredder, keeping the other Transformer in his sights but not attacking for now.

"Let you off? Hardly. You can either swear allegiance to Megatron and join us, or drop your guns and run like the Fallen is after you."

optimusskids
2008-09-07, 09:24 AM
Racetrack

Locomotion leaned forward

"I and several of my colleagues are disturbed by Megatrons desire to overturn the status quo. We wish to support any who wish to resist either financially or with material. our combined resources are quite considerable."

Blackjack
2008-09-08, 09:00 AM
Kolkular

Steelshredder transformed into helicopter mode and replied to Ransack, "Sure, I will join the stronger power." he opened fire on the drones nearby him. Anything to save myself...

The Control Room's staff consisted of Windsplitter, two Reflectors, Piledriver a yellow Cassetticon and Whirlwind a Seeker. (OOC: introducing new generic characters set to die within ten posts time.)

"Of course. This fort is... obsolete." Blackjack said to Overkill "As a matter of fact, I think the weak defense systems are why Bombshock and his troops are able to take down the forts so easily."

The two Micromasters screeched after a drift to stop in a room labelled 'CONTROL ROOM'. Two drones stand in the way. "halt show your identification or we will fire" the drones rambled.

After quick headshots to each of them, Blackjack and Detour transformed into robot modes and entered the control room.

Windsplitter was busy briefing the other four mechs in the room. Suddenly the door slammed open and Piledriver fell to the floor dead with a short squeak, his back and head riddled with bullet holes.

Windsplitter was shocked and half-expected a squardon of heavily armed troopers to enter. But instead entered two tiny mechs, one smugly smiling and the other looking like he's afraid.

It looked pathetic, really. Four armed full sized Decepticons who can step on these Micromasters with guns only as long as their fingers. "I don't know how you came in but you're gonna die." Windsplitter said.

Blackjack gave a smile. "We are troops of Megatron and we represent him. This is your only chance to surrender."

"Why would I surrender to a couple of tiny midgets?" Windsplitter laughed.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. I am Blackjack. I never take risks I cannot win. This is Detour." Blackjack said as the two sprang into action. "Overkill, KILL!" Blackjack said as he threw the cassette towards Windsplitter.

Detour jumped at a Reflectorbot and blasted his head off the shoulders.

Clogs
2008-09-08, 01:28 PM
Kolkular

"Hull breach. Enemy within Kolkular upper levels."

A harsh whisper cut the near darkness in response to the ancient and tardy automatic monitor: "Implement no defences until level 24 is breached."

Then: "Where are you, Solder?"

>>>>>

Solder was, in fact, sitting on a broken vending machine and asking himself (aloud, repeatedly) why he was bothering. Gleaf was not coming - Gleaf was probably terminated. And that meant Gleaf's failure to contibute to the plans.

13thScorpio
2008-09-09, 12:30 AM
Kolkular

"I love that bomb."Bombshock said,looking at the half-dead body of Rummage.He stood over him,hitching his gun before him.Dropshot took a knee beside him,both looking over the mech. "Wanna join us now?Or die here?Maybe we'll let you die anyways."He chuckled,wrenching his hand on the charred metal chest,and picking him up,walking steadily towards the walls,getting there,and climbing up.

"Maybe we'll even let a medic take a look at you."Dropshot hissed as they topped the wall. "But body shield is a good look for you."They both fired off more shots at random.Then Dropshot aimed at the Command Center and fired off several rounds.

Warcry
2008-09-09, 05:54 AM
Kolkular

Overkill leaped out from Blackjack's hands and transformed, flying toward Windsplitter with murder in his optics. As he got closer, though, he realized that the other Decepticon was a lot bigger than he was supposed to be...or more accurately, that Overkill himself was a lot smaller.

Dammit, Hightower told me he'd fixed this after the last time it happened!

The cassetticon bounced ineffectually off of Windsplitter, then rolled into the corner of the room away from the battle.

Ransack watched Steelshredder take to the air with some small measure of relief, but a lot more mistrust.

"This one's on our side," he told Bombshock and Dropshot. "But at the first sign of betrayal, melt him for me."

Racetrack

Arachnid nodded in response to Locamotive's sales pitch.

"I can certainly see the benefits of such an arrangement from our perspective," he told her. "I can't say that I see it from yours, though. With your resources, surely you could buy your way into the favour of Megatron's administration easily enough. Why risk your lives and your prosperity moving against him like this? How does he threaten you?"

optimusskids
2008-09-09, 06:07 AM
Racetrack

Locomotion steepled her fingers

"We have several contracts under Gigatron which Megatron will undoubtebly cancel. To do with preparing to fight the Empire. PLus we believe that Megatron will shatter our uneasy peace. While war in general is profitable there are several sources of unique raw materials in the hands of the Autobots which would be denied to us should war stalk our land again. Most importantly of all it was on his directions that we underwent the triplechanger process. A process through which I suffered and which killed my sister. There is no love lost between myself and Megatron and his cronies Shockwave and Soundwave.

Kolkular

Truck stood on a knoll overlooking the fort as his crews went to work Harvester units collecting debris from the battlefield. Other units were busy cleaning Independence Park

This City council contract was a nice little earner if they wanted to have a clean city and pay good money for it and not ask too closely what happened to the recycling He wasnt going to rock the boat.

Warcry
2008-09-10, 03:51 AM
Racetrack

Arachnid nodded to Locamotion. "Thank you for your candour," he told her. "I appreciate it."

But that doesn't mean we won't have that information vetted, the Insecticon told himself.

"Now that we've covered that, I need to ask...what do you expect from us? What do you expect us to do against Megatron? And how much input do you think you're going to have into our choice of targets?"

optimusskids
2008-09-10, 06:22 AM
Racetrack

"to fight Megatron , however you see fit to destabilise him and take down his regime. I may suggest targets but I am not one of these who must constantly micromanage. I delegate to the experienced professional in business and in this I will do the same."

Blackjack
2008-09-10, 10:45 AM
Kolkular

"What the frag?!" Blackjack said when he saw Overkill transform into a tiny dinosaur. Admittedly, it looked cute. He jumped from Whirlwind's fire and ducked behind a computer panel as a cover. "Damn. This ain't how it's supposed to roll."

Blackjack's mind began to automatically think of ways to get out of this situation--alive. The best solution remains to fight it out. "Keep your fire on them! Give them some moving targets!"

Detour jumped for cover too as the other Reflectorbot lunged at him. Three on three. Hardly seems fair.

"I told you this was a bad idea!" He shouted at Blackjack.

Windsplitter looked at the dead bodies of his two comrades. When Overkill bounced away from him, he laughed. "Never lost a bet, tiny freak? There's a first time."

The Micromaster's reply, "I never lose," sent him into a fit of laughter as he drew his gun and advanced on the cornered Overkill.

Suddenly, Bombshock and Ransack's fire entered through the window and hit Windsplitter on the side. "H-OH!" he shouted.

Walls

The half dead Rummage was delirious. He took the fire from Kolkular's towers. Within less than two minutes after being picked up by Bombshock, the Decepticon lost so much oil and life ebbed away from him. His spark extinguished.

Airborne

Steelshredder said to Ransack "Don't worry about me."

He flew towards the turrets and machinegunned them. However, he sent a private message to Frostburn, for personal advancement. "Frostburn this is Steelshredder. Megatron's boys are attacking Kolkular, Ransack have joined them and so have I. You know where my true alligeances lie, though. So if we could strike a deal, I can provide you 'scoop' from within." (OOC: A little plot twist...)