PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Earth Embassy on Cyberton

wyze2099
2008-09-24, 04:03 PM
Okay, this might sound like a weird or unlikely idea, but I was thinking that since the Cybertronians' existence has been known to Earthlings for decades, maybe they've established some sort of place in Iacon City where human visitors (dignitaries, students, tourists, etc.) could visit and learn about Cybertronian culture. It could have been set up during the period of peace, and it could also serve as a potential plot point/battleground now that conflicts are brewing once again.

Maybe there's a similar Cybertron embassy on Earth as well.

If this doesn't fit with any RPG plans, that's fine; I just thought I'd throw this idea out there if it hasn't already been considered. I figured it'd be the kind of place Arcee might be interested in (it may have been where she was coming from when she heard about the Altihex prison debacle); other various TFs could be interested in it for varying reasons as well.

So ... thoughts?

Warcry
2008-09-25, 05:33 AM
Actually...the Autobots left Earth under total Decepticon control for a few years, then returned and turned the entire planet into a war zone for another couple years before leaving again. The potential for diplomatic relations between the two planets are...not so good at the moment.

It was a good idea, though.

wyze2099
2008-09-25, 03:39 PM
...Oh.

Ah, well. Had to try.