PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Toy Shop Fall Discount

Transformer Kamen
2008-10-05, 01:55 AM
From Tformers.com (http://tformers.com/transformers-hasbro-toy-shop-20-off-toys-w-code/10272/news.html). Hasbrotoyshop.com currently has a deal for 20% off figures + free shipping. Put in Fall20 in the promo code box at check-out!

Now if only Universe Ironhide were in stock!

Treadshot A1
2008-10-05, 04:10 AM
According to Tformers, it's 'Fall20', not 'Fall02'

Blackjack
2008-10-05, 08:57 AM
Don't buy Universe Ironhide unless you really really need an Ironhide. See my upcoming review for details. He's a nice toy... But has ugly face and windows.

Treadshot A1
2008-10-05, 11:48 AM
he's out of stock.:eyebrow:

Transformer Kamen
2008-10-05, 11:51 AM
According to Tformers, it's 'Fall20', not 'Fall02'

Thanks. I fixed the typo.

@Blackjack: Yeah, I haven't been overly impressed with the pics/video reviews I've seen, BUT Ironhide is by far my favorite G1 character, and since I don't expect him to have an Animated Figure this is my shot. Although, I would much prefer to get him cheap. :up:

Blackjack
2008-10-05, 12:05 PM
he is one of my favourite characters too.

That's why I bought him even though his windows and face suk. Needs a bigger gun.

Treadshot A1
2008-10-05, 12:20 PM
Needs a bigger gun.

:joke:

Who doesn't? Besides Masterpiece Megs, who is essentially oversized....

Please note: Cannons do not count. They are known by a different name for a reason. Blasters, rifles and energon bows also excluded. ;)

Transformer Kamen
2008-10-05, 02:09 PM
he's out of stock.:eyebrow:

Everytime I look on HTS, it says he's out of stock...and anyway I'm still trying to decide if I want to sink in the money to get the much better painted Henkei version or attempt to repaint the Hasbro version myself.:\

Jeramotion
2008-10-14, 10:00 PM
Promo code must be expired or something...

secretcode
2008-10-14, 10:28 PM
Not expired, It just doesn't work on all items. >_>

RID Scourge
2008-10-14, 10:49 PM
I'm probably going to buy TFU Ironhide. No point in spending the extra cash for the Henkei version when I just want him to fill my ranks.

Catalyst Dragon
2008-10-15, 11:40 AM
I'm still trying to find out what the Henkai Ironhides License Plate says, does the Hasbro version have the Oregon Plate like I saw...somewhere?
If the Henkai version has the same, I'll dish out the extra cash for the better paint job, otherwise...

If I need to go with Universe Ironhide to get the right plate then I'll probably paint him to match Henkai. (and I'm gonna wait for a silver face too!)

KValentine
2008-10-17, 09:30 PM
Has the code expired? I tried using it to order TFA Shockwave and Swindle but no luck. Figuring they were too new, I tried it on Universe Prowl and no discount taken either.

ganon578
2008-10-17, 09:40 PM
I'm still trying to find out what the Henkai Ironhides License Plate says, does the Hasbro version have the Oregon Plate like I saw...somewhere?
If the Henkai version has the same, I'll dish out the extra cash for the better paint job, otherwise...

If I need to go with Universe Ironhide to get the right plate then I'll probably paint him to match Henkai. (and I'm gonna wait for a silver face too!)

Yeah, the Hasbro version of Ironhide has the "Oregon" plate. I saw him at Wal-Mart yesterday (didn't pick him up since I have the incredibly awesome Movie Ironhide).

Catalyst Dragon
2008-10-18, 02:15 AM
Yep, Finally found him at my Wal-Mart Last night, along with Silverstreak and Acid Storm. Still no Sideswipe...

Got Silverstreak. Still gonna what till I know what Henkai Ironhide's License Plate says and a silver face. The windows are crappy but the least of my concerns.

Clay
2008-12-01, 05:57 PM
Does anyone know if this promo code is still working, or has anyone used it recently? The site has a few things I want, but I can't find a way of checking the code without actually ordering something.

secretcode
2008-12-01, 06:25 PM
On the back of the new catalog there is a new promo code. The fall one doesn't work anymore. I'll try and find the new one in a bit once I finish my homework up.