PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Warcry
2008-10-12, 03:40 AM
An eerie calm hangs over the Decepticon capital. With Gigatron deposed and Megatron away on business in Kaon, the city-state of Polyhex has had ample time to recover from the wounds of civil war. With a shipload of escaped criminals and soldiers on the way, though, the peace that the city has enjoyed isn't likely to last long. While their leader is busy securing Kaon, Megatron's followers are preparing to advance their cause all across the face of Cybertron...and beyond.

Warcry
2008-10-12, 04:06 AM
Central Multiplex

Howlback sat in the aisle (the chairs not being designed for one with a feline anatomy such as her) and watched the movie. Like all Cobalt Sentries, she was trained to know disguised propaganda when she saw it. And although it was very well-disguised by high-class production values and skilled acting, it was certainly there.

I'll have to flag this one for Soundwave's attention when he gets back, the cassetticon thought, before she went back to enjoying the show.

Corridors, Darkmount

"I assure you," Wingthing told Tracer, "I want this to be over even more than you do."

As the other Decepticon walked away, he opened the closet and demanded of Ratbat, "Now tell me how to get into the special project archives, and I'll slap you into a shipping crate and mail you to Crystal City and your precious Gigatron."

secretcode
2008-10-12, 04:39 AM
Ratbat laughed. "Oh you'll get there. At the end of the next hall it'll appear to be a dead-end. It's much more then that. I'll explain when we get there."

Blackjack
2008-10-12, 06:56 AM
Central Multiplex

Starfall entered the cinema and looked at Howlback. "Well, what do you think of the newest movie? Sneaky, these pro-Gigs are. Hiding propaganda in this sort of movie." she asked the Cassetticon.

mastasini
2008-10-14, 05:58 PM
darkmount medbay

Bulletbike went to Ramjet "Yes...I see destruction and glory, corpses burning, wasteland on fire, our ennemies stripped bare of resources" he grinned and stared vacantly at Ramjet and Scorponok. And then his gaze returned to normal and added "I want to waste some autobots..."

Warcry
2008-10-15, 03:59 AM
Central Multiplex

Howlback shrugged apathetically. "I have no idea what you mean," she lied. "What movie were you watching?"

Corridors, Darkmount

Wingthing pushed Ratbat toward the dead end, then said, "Start explaining."

Medbay, Darkmount

Ramjet listened to Bulletbike's raving, then grinned and looked up at Scorponok. "This guy's my kind of crazy," he said. "Can I keep him?"

Blackjack
2008-10-15, 09:39 AM
Central Multiplex

Starfall raised an optic. "You know, Howlback. The Longest Cycle. Not that it did any good in convincing me anything other than they should try harder, though. By the way, when d'you suppose Astrotrain and Soundwave will come back? They've been gone quite a long time."

Astrotrain

As Astrotrain neared Darkmount, Shrapnel holstered his weapon. "Of course, course." he said as he took his seat again beside Bombshell, but kept an eye at Boomstick.

Laserbeak fluttered back to Soundwave's shoulder. "Thought he or his pals might fight back..." he squawked.

mastasini
2008-10-15, 01:29 PM
Medbay, Darkmount

"Yes glorious our carnage will be!" bulletbike whispered and regarded scorponok

Aero Blade
2008-10-16, 03:44 AM
Briefing room, Darkmount

Having reached his destination, Tracer would go inside the briefing room, taking a seat at the large table there, facing the door, waiting for Scorponok and Ramjet to arrive.

Warcry
2008-10-17, 03:28 AM
Central Multiplex

Howlback responded to Starfall with a low growl.

"I'm undercover, you idiot," the Cobalt Sentry snarled. "Don't use my name."

Medbay, Darkmount

Ramjet had to chuckle at Bulletbike's violent mutterings.

"Yeah, this guy will work out nicely."

Astrotrain

The transport crossed Tyrest quickly, then moved into Polyhex airspace and headed toward Darkmount.

"They would be spectacularly stupid to do so," Soundwave told Laserbeak. "Even more so than what we'd usually expect from a criminal, I mean."

secretcode
2008-10-17, 04:20 AM
Ratbat whispered, "At the end of the hallway, on the bottom row of tiles on our righthand side there is a chipped tile. Push that tile in and a door will open." He laughed. "I don't know why they decided to make that, but you'd think it could have been used better somehow."

Blackjack
2008-10-17, 10:09 AM
Central Multiplex

"Sorry, won't happen again." Starfall said to Howlback, "But anyway there's not a lot of people around here no?"
_________

Astrotrain

Laserbeak said to Soundwave, "I know master, but you don't know when someone acts very foolishly. Millennia of fighting Autobots like Hot Rod have that effect on you."

Lord Zarak
2008-10-17, 12:01 PM
Scorponok sat down in preparation of his test. He looked to Bulletbike, and then Ramjet:

"You can keep him, play with him. You can even slagging pet him if you like. He might bite though, if he doesnt get his glorious carnage."

"Will this take long, Doc?" he asked.

Warcry
2008-10-18, 04:37 AM
Central Multiplex

"Polyhex doesn't have much of an audience for political movies," Howlback told Starfall. "Probably because my colleagues have a long and proud history of shooting anyone who frequents them."

Medbay, Darkmount

"Not at all," Hightower told Scorponok as he ran a sensor over his head. "In fact, I'm done. I just had to adjust one of your audio transfer channels slightly. You're should hear perfectly now, but let me know if you have any more problems."

"No thanks," Ramjet told Scorponok. "That's goin' a bit too far, even fer me."

Corridors, Darkmount

Wingthing did as Ratbat suggested, then watched as the hidden door slowly swung open.

"OK, now what?"

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

Astrotrain skidded to a halt on one of the fortress's landing pads, then lowered his ramp to let his passengers disembark.

Soundwave was the first one out, saying to Laserbeak, "That may be true, but would-be heroes rarely find their way into a mafia crime syndicate."

Blackjack
2008-10-18, 06:21 AM

Laserbeak, perching on the missile launcher said to Soundwave, "You never know when someone would have their brain modules short-circuited suddenly... Some are insane enough to try that." he gestured with his beak at Wildrider.

Shrapnel followed Soundwave out of Astrotrain. "That was fun, fun. What's next boss, boss?"

"For one thing, Shrapnel, get yourself patched up. You look like the Autobots run you through with a plastic grinder." Laserbeak said.

Central Multiplex

"I know. I had tasked been tasked to shoot some of them before." Starfall said to Howlback. "Political movies are boring anyway."

"I've been in the Decepticons longer than you, y'know. I just didn't participate much. Anyway, it seems that Astrotrain and Soundwave have returned. Wanna go see them?"

optimusskids
2008-10-18, 07:03 AM
Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

Finback clattered down the boarding ramp

"argghh I do remember, this one criminal that was a cut above the rest Hood he was called. They called him Robbing Hood. He stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Although the poor did include his fellow gang members and it also insured that noone knarked him into the Cobalts. Didn't save him though. He had a nasty industrial accident ."

13thScorpio
2008-10-18, 05:30 PM
Rooftop Hangers,Darkmount

The Mafia medics were among the last off of Astrotrain,and quickly made up time bringing the inert forms of Flamefeather and Cindersaur to the Med Bay.

Warcry
2008-10-19, 05:24 AM
Central Multiplex

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Howlback told Starfall. "Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not there. And unfortunately, I've got to go write a long-winded, impressively dry report on the movie we just saw, so I don't have time to go harass the senior staff. Fell free, though."

"That's why he's lying on the deck in a heap and we are not," Soundwave told Laserbeak.

"When I need you again, I'll let you know," Astrotrain told Shrapnel.

Medbay, Darkmount

Hearing that a group of casualties were incoming from the hangar, Hightower tasked several of his drones with getting the surgical bays ready.

Blackjack
2008-10-19, 06:54 AM
Central Multiplex

"Okay. See you later." Starfall got out of the cinema, transformed into her jet mode and flew to the imposing fortress of Darkmount.

Darkmount

Laserbeak gave a cautious glare to Boomstick before transforming into cassette mode and entering Soundwave's chest.

Shrapnel watched as Hightower's drones arrived. He said, "I need some patching up, up."

Lord Zarak
2008-10-19, 10:37 AM
Scorponok rose and slightly shook his head.

"As ever, Doc, your workmanship is adequate." That was abolut as much of a compliment he would ever give. Turning to Ramjet, he said:

"Well, its always an option. Shall we depart to this meeting? I think you are the guest of honour"

Warcry
2008-10-21, 05:07 AM
Central Multiplex

Howlback watched as Starfall departed, then turned back to the movie screen, pretended to watch and began to carefully take notes on everyone else in the theatre.

The drones -- only intelligent enough to follow through on their pre-programmed instructions -- replied to Shrapnel with a curt "Report to medbay," before going about their duties, grabbing wounded soldiers and transferring them to the surgical ward.

Soundwave waved [b]Laserbeak and Buzzsaw away.

"Consider yourselves off-duty until I call on you again. I have...business to attend to."

Medbay, Darkmount

Ramjet followed Scorponok as the other Decepticon got up and headed out. "Yeah, we'd better get goin', I figure." The dimwitted seeker frowned. "Uh...where are we goin', anyway?"

Blackjack
2008-10-21, 08:11 AM

Laserbeak fluttered around and finally said to Buzzsaw, "Hey, what happened to our Wheeljack double? Where's Slicer?"

Entrance, Darkmount

Starfall landed outside the entrance and entered the building.

Medbay, Darkmount

(OOC: Because we seem to need more medics... Tinker is a blue-purple Seeker medic. He's also Starfall's 'brother'.)

Tinker entered the medbay and said to Hightower, "Many casualties, injured and otherwise. You might need help, so I came."

Shrapnel entered the medbay and rather rudely said "Where are the medics, medics?"

"This is a civilized place, Insecticon. I may not outrank you, but you gotta wait in line here." Tinker said curtly.

"I don't see a line, Seeker, Seeker."

"There is one right there." Tinker said as he pointed at the medics and injured members coming in. Shrapnel grunted and moved towards the end of the line.

13thScorpio
2008-10-21, 03:10 PM
Med Bay

Flamefeather and Cindersaur were hovered into the increasingly full med bay,and the two medics looked to Hightower,Starfall and Tinker.

"Two sevre trauma victims,where do you want 'em?"

"Got holes in them like they acted out the part for swiss cheese."The other commented.

Versuvius
2008-10-22, 01:52 AM

Skyhopper snapped out of stasis lock and ran down the boarding ramp, yelling loudly. "My helicopter...I...I gotta have my helicopter...where's my helicopter...where is it!" The Micromaster was clearly delusional, oblivious to the fact that he was missing an arm.

Setting down next to Astrotrain, Flattop watched Skyhopper's outburst. He's mad...completely mad! For a moment he contemplated shooting the unruly Micromaster but knew that might bring about retaliation.

Warcry
2008-10-22, 04:03 AM

"Erm, yes," Buzzsaw replied sheepishly to Laserbeak. "I, uh, actually hadn't noticed that. If he was left behind, he might be in trouble. We should try to get in touch with him."

A pair of drones grabbed Skyhopper's shoulders and tried to drag him off to medbay.

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower went over to the Firecons' stasis pods and checked their charts.

"Put them in operating room six," he told the mobsters. "I'll take a look at them right away."

Blackjack
2008-10-23, 11:45 AM
Landing port, Darkmount

Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw, "Slag. We lost the Terrorcons, Slicer,(presumably) Darkwing and Dreadwind. I'll do a quick headcount... You try establishing contact with the others."

Those bellingent Insecticons got here... Three of the Stunticons we rescued... Those mafia creeps... The Firecons... The Micros... Hmm... Who else?

Starfall found her way to the landing port. The sight that greeted him is a bustling hubbub of injured mechs, warriors and officers rustling around. He decided not to disturb Soundwave or Astrotrain and instead headed for the two birdlike Cassetticons talking. Buzzsaw and Laserbeak. He recognized them from the campaigns on Earth.

She sauntered up to them and asked "How can I be of any assistance?"

Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker's gun transformed into a large dart gun (a large doctor's needle) and looked at the beserk Skyhopper and leaped at him. "Calm down. Your helicopter... We'll get you another."

The dart gun contained a tranquilizer and Tinker injected it into the Micromaster. He then picked the still-moving Skyhopper and placed him in an operating table. For a Micromaster he struggled a lot, and a couple of Hightower's drones had to forcibly strap him down. "Hold still. Let ole' Tinker give you a hand..."

The Seeker rummaged in a spare parts box for any that might fit Skyhopper. Judging from the relative side, he picked one and started to reconnect wires.

secretcode
2008-10-23, 02:35 PM
Corridors, Darkmount

"Let's keep moving." Ratbat said. "There should be a console alongside the northeast wall."

13thScorpio
2008-10-23, 10:15 PM
Medbay,Room 6

The mob doctors did as told,and quickly reported back to Hightower.
Flamefeathers dead optic watched all,moving and active,though none of the rest of him was.Tindrils of smoke started coming from his casing.

Warcry
2008-10-24, 03:51 AM

"The Terrorcons were expendable and probably loyal to Sixshot and Gigatron," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak dismissively. "No great loss there. And the others are more than replaced by the ones that we did free, but it would be nice to recover them all the same.

Seeing Starfall arrive, he said without preamble, "Are you any good with communications gear?"

Corridors, Darkmount

Wingthing quickly found his way to the console Ratbat had described.

"OK, what next?"

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower ducked into the Firecons' operating room and started to examine their scans more thoroughly.

"You'll need to be worked on immediately," he said to the insensate Cindersaur. Seeing smoke rising from Flamefeather's stasis pod, he amended that. "Both of you."

Blackjack
2008-10-24, 10:16 AM
Medbay Darkmount

Tinker reattached Skyhopper's arm. "There. Almost as good as new. The major damage is repaired. Drones, patch him up."

Shrapnel sat on a chair, waiting for his turn. Bombshell walked up to him, and said, "How's it going?"

"Medic told us to wait, wait. Slag him, him."

"You're not injured too badly..."

"Go to the Pit, Pit. Badly or not, as Deceps we should be first, first."

Tinker walked up to them and said, "Are you going to be repaired? Or not?" Sharpnel gave a dangerous smirk and sat on the medic table. "Not much damage... Just need a replacement on the wrist guns and panels... What hit it anyway?"

"Do you know Autobots have those glassmaker guns, guns?" Shrapnel said as Tinker attached a new wrist launcher and replaced metal panels on the damaged parts.

Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw, "I agree on you about the Terrorcons. They're unstable and feral."

Starfall threw a little communications radio to Buzzsaw and Laserbeak. "This is what I've got."

Laserbeak cocked his head. "We could use this..."

Warcry
2008-10-25, 04:05 AM

Buzzsaw frowned down at the radio. "Hmm..." He looked up at Starfall and Laserbeak. "Is it encrypted? And can you rig it to transmit on an Autobot frequency?"

Blackjack
2008-10-25, 06:51 AM
Rooftop HAngar, Darkmount

"Encrypted? Oh yes. Standard communications protocol, set by Soundwave some time ago. Autobots or pro-Gigs won't be able to understand it, it's designed to look like one of those... CBC media stuff." Starfall said to Buzzsaw.

"Excellent. Try to establish a connection to Altihex, get 'Wheeljack'." Laserbeak said. "They'll be so occupied with the freeing prisoners that they won't notice this."

Medbay Darkmount

Tinker said to Bombshell and Shrapnel, "That does it. Go get some CR time." He said blandly. The two Insecticons obediently entered CR chambers. "Who's next?"

13thScorpio
2008-10-26, 03:35 AM
Medbay,R6

The mob doctors quickly released the two mechs from thier casing,quickly setting to work under Hightowers instruction.Both were quickly assessed,and the damaged armor and circutry was taken off bit by bit.

"Damn,Patient two has a bad transformation cog..."One muttered.The former freezing and resulting warm up and warped most of Cindersaurs cog into an ulmost unrecognizable hunk of metal.

"Oooooh,like that's the first time Cindersuars had that happen."The blazing eye of Flamefeather had an incomplete and shaky holo of a flaming body watching,though he spoke,his mouth did not move. "Well,c'mon doc's let's hurry this up.This body is in a despicable form.Rather airy,if you know what I mean."

(OOC:Hamming up the possesion a bit uh?)

Warcry
2008-10-26, 05:13 AM

Buzzsaw grabbed the radio, tuned it to the right frequency and punched a transmission through to Altihex.

"Wheeljack, this is Hacksaw. What's your status? We could really use you back at the lab."

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower made a quick note to send Flamefeather for a psychiatric assessment after his injuries were repaired,then sent an orderly to fetch a new transformation cog for Cindersaur.

"Replacement parts are on their way," he told the gangsters.

Blackjack
2008-10-26, 12:27 PM
Medbay Darkmount

"Here's a transformation cog..." Tinker said as he handed said cog to Hightower.
________

Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

"Looks like he got our message!" Laserbeak said, a smug expression on his avian face. "Whaddya know it worked after all. Although I figured you should call yourself 'Chainsaw'. Fits you better. Hacksaw is too... crude-sounding for you."

"Should I pick him up?" Starfall asked.

"Once he comes within Darkmount's firing range, go ahead." Laserbeak said.

optimusskids
2008-10-26, 04:38 PM
Rooftop Hangar

A mech ran on to the roof

"I must report to Astrotrain...."

~*~

Templar Mission Church

The Preacher stood on the pulpit and looked at the huddled masses that were in the chrch whether it was for the warmth ,from genuine interest or for some free entertainment.

"So Brothers I say look around us and see the works of Chaos of Unicron. We must put our house in order and move towards the light."

Construction site

The building , half completed crumpled downwards as it collapsed unde rits own weight as sub standard steel and poor construction took its toll.

Cathedral of Saint Blight

The Archbishop thumped his pulpit

"we have strayed form the ordained path. We had it too easy under Gigatron we grew soft and now the Chaosbringer punishes us from ignoring him we must repent and move back onto his path.

Poyhex General

The surgeon slumped down on a chair sipping his energon. This would be his 5th cycle without recharge. With the Constructicons gone and so may other medical staff fleeig as refugees there weren't enough medics to go round.Even many of the lecturers t the medical school had gone. Mistakes were being made mechs were dying. First year medical students were doing the work of surgeons.

Space-port

A heavily damaged blockade-runner limped ontop the tarmac . It was one of only three ships in sight. The port was almost deserted. Half completed structures ringed the landing pads.

However the adjoining airport was busy with 2 aircraft docked in the livery of Trans-Cybertronian Transit

Trannis Strip

Many of the shops were shuttered closed. The inhabitants unable to afford the luxury items , new stock a low priority for shipping.

Tract Housing construction zone

Wind whistled round abandoned foundations and the few work crews around moved slowly.

Darkmount East

A figure squirmed kicking and screaming as he was pinned down and the probe was inserted sucking out his files, his memories, stripping down to his core programming.

Nova Point

The tour bus halted outside a building and at the front a voice started talking as the guide launched into his spiel and the mixed crown of Kaonites, Tyrestians ,Nova Cronians and Tygunites listened and snapped up photos."

The Fringe

2 Tyrestians wandered down a road.

"I dont think we're in the Strip any...."

They never saw the gang in the shadows.

The Pavillion

A mech stood on the stage and looked at his audience

"and now for your delight and delictation Dr Riffle and his Skyhoppers. Please put you hands together."

Lord Zarak
2008-10-27, 03:49 PM
"We are going to one of the many briefing rooms. Apparently you have a report to deliver. Any energon-cookies dropping yet?"

ooc - just got library access so should be posting more often from now on

Warcry
2008-10-28, 04:27 AM

Astrotrain (now empty of passengers and in robot mode) aimed his ion rifle in the general direction of the unfamiliar-looking mech.

"That's close enough," he said. "First I want your name, serial number and unit designation...and then I want your report."

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower pulled out a laser scalpel and started to cut into Cindersaur, carefully making a path through his innards toward his ruined transformation cog.

"We'll pull out the old one, then see how much damage there is to the surrounding equipment before we try to install the new one."

Corridors, Darkmount

"Sorry, Scorpy," Ramjet said with an insincere shrug. "I totally forgot to bake today."

They made their way to the meeting room and moved inside. "So now what?" he asked. He caught sight of Tracer and asked, "Who are you?"

optimusskids
2008-10-28, 06:52 AM
|Rooftop Hanagar

The mech stumbled to a halt, looking suprised at having a weapon aimed at him

"umm names Monitor Sir, serial number 45-y78-gh93, Civil Affairs Intelligence Analysis. Downturn sent me to report on the state of things here in Polyhex. He said it was important. We have a critical shortage of Medical types and engineers. Which means that mechs and projects are suffering. Having to make do with less experienced personnel

Also we have a serial Data-Booster on the prowl. A resurgence in religious activity and with the removal of Organised crime a proliferation of disorganised violent attacks.

The mafia types ran a tight ship if nothing else Sir. Also a lot of the entertainment franchises were run by the Crime Syndicates so they've closed down, leaving the general populace disatisfied.

There are starting to be shortages because of the blockade. Although on a positive note. We have had a resurgence in Tourist activity which is bringing in the Shannix ."

He offered Astrotrain a Data block

"it's all on there Sir."

Blackjack
2008-10-28, 08:14 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker watched Hightower work on the Firecons, "Hey, what's up with this guy's eye?" He pointed at Flamefeather's flaming eye.

He placed the new cog on Hightower's side and examined the eye socket curiously. "Whaddya make of it, Hightower?"

Laserbeak watched as the unknown mech moved closer to Astrotrain and identified himself. "Travel into Polyhex? Which elite would do that?" He scoffed.

"I don't know, Cassetticon. But it seems to have worked." Starfall said.

"Keep an eye on this... Monitor. Be ready to take him down if needed." Laserbeak said before turning to Buzzsaw. "How's it going?"

Warcry
2008-10-29, 04:22 AM

Astrotrain nodded curtly and took the data block from Monitor.

"Fascinating," he said to the smaller Decepticon as he slung his rifle across his back. "With the glut of new troops we've brought in we can step up policing, but that won't solve the core issues." He waved for Monitor to follow him into the turbolift.

"Go back to Downturn and tell him that I want someone prepped to brief the remaining senior staff in half an hour."

Medbay, Darkmount

"I haven't had a chance to examine their peripheral systems," Hightower told Tinker. "I'm more concerned with their vital equipment right now."

The medic started to extract the ruined transformation cog, then started to probe around the surrounding equipment.

optimusskids
2008-10-29, 06:35 AM
Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

Monitor trotted after Astrotrain.

"Yes Sir , I'll get right onto it. Where shall the briefing take place."

Blackjack
2008-10-29, 08:24 AM
Medbay Darkmount

"I'll make sure their vital systems are well-stabilized for an op, if needed be." Tinker responded to Hightower. He looked Cindersaur's readouts on the CR chamber. "Slag, this guy's been caught in extreme heat and cold. His systems have gone haywire..."

Bombshell got out of the CR chamber, and waited for Shrapnel to do so. Suddenly an excruiating bolt of pain shot through his head. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" He shouted before falling on the floor, unconscious. (OOC: See Altihex thread for details) No physical damage could be seen from the outside.

"What in Unicron's beard was that?" Tinker said as he heard the shout. "I'll check it out..."

Aero Blade
2008-10-29, 02:23 PM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Aerospace Commander Tracer," he replied simply to Ramjet's question, keeping his tone all business as he sat at the head of the table present in the room. "Something was meantioned earlier when you returned about having something to report. Let's have it."

Lord Zarak
2008-10-29, 03:52 PM
Scorponok was about to introduce Tracer to Ramjet. Instead, he nodded at him, and settled down to hear the report.

Warcry
2008-10-31, 04:07 AM

"In the number three secure meeting room," Astrotrain told Monitor.

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Yeah, I got somethin' to report," Ramjet told Tracer without any small talk. "I just got away from Gigs and his pack of fanatics, and I figgered you guys might want to know about what I saw there."

Medbay, Darkmount

"He's a Firecon," Hightower told Tinker. "He was haywire long before that."

When Bombshell let out his high-pitched scream and collapsed, a pair of orderlies grabbed him and dragged him off toward the psych ward.

Blackjack
2008-10-31, 12:01 PM
Medbay, Darkmount

"True... True..." Tinker said to hightower. "But then, smoke and fire coming out of this one's eyes, even though he's been on a trip home, is a teensy bit too extreme, don't you think?"

Tinker removed Flamefeather's main chest casing. While not as much as a mess as Cindersaur's, the circuits inside are also molten and mixed up. Tinker sighed and began replacing the malfunctioning ones with new ones.

Lord Zarak
2008-10-31, 12:41 PM
Scorponok lifted his head and said

"So you do remember baking those energon cookies. Did they taste nice?"

13thScorpio
2008-10-31, 11:50 PM
Medbay

"Not to point out the obvious absurdity of the flaming eye,doctor."Flamefeather said to Tinker,again the voice distinctly wavery and the image becoming more focused. "The fact of the matter is I am distinctly speaking to you.I would feel that slightly more disturbing then a flaming eye,from a Firecon no less.Comes with being one I'd assume.But when the eye does the talking?"

Blackjack
2008-11-01, 03:40 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker was a bit surprised when Flamefeather spoke. "Well, Firecon, I thought you were sedatized. Normally one don't perform surgery when their patients are awake, you know... Am I hurting you?"

When the orderlies dragged Bombshell into the psych ward, his optics flared up and he shouted once more.

No NO NO DEAR PRIMUS NO!

Bombshell is experiencing life through Searchlight's eyes. He experienced in his freaky dream-state when Searchlight jumped onto Abominus and commited the suicide.

NO-NO-NO! This has never happened to me before! What happened? Usually the cerebro shell only cause pain when destroyed but this... this...

Warcry
2008-11-01, 07:59 PM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

Ramjet sighed. "I'm not even gonna pretend I know what you're on about, Scorpy."

Medbay, Darkmount

Oh, wonderful, Hightower thought dryly as Flamefeather started to speak. He didn't look up from his work on Cindersaur, though.

"He is sedated," he told Tinker. "So either he's gone so insane that he's able to resist it, or he's been posessed by something. Since we haven't had any Starscream sightings lately, I'm going to go with option number two."

Aero Blade
2008-11-02, 04:15 AM
Briefing Room

"Hold your vocodor or you will be dismissed," Tracer spoke straight to the point to Scorponok. "You presence is not required, especially if you shall present a distraction to the matter at hand..."

Tracer then turned his attention back to Ramjet. "What did you see that was of such importance?"

Warcry
2008-11-02, 05:19 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"I saw Gigs' ship, the goons that decided to stay and work fer him, the part of the city they were digging inta, stuff like that," Ramjet told Tracer. "You interested?"

Blackjack
2008-11-02, 09:04 AM
Medbay Darkmount

Tinker replied to Hightower, "I know. Supposedly he would be sedated by now, but then, what does it take to sedate a Firecon?"

To Flamefeather he said, "Hold still. This won't hurt." He changed his shoulder cannon into a giant injector and injected a sedative.

Lord Zarak
2008-11-02, 01:03 PM
Scorponok looked as he was about to argue. He held back however, and settled back down.

13thScorpio
2008-11-02, 10:01 PM
Medbay

"So,I'm so much off my rocker I can do this.Hot!"Flamefeather replied to Hightower. "As for you.I can't feel a thing."He told Tinker,then he saw more meds. "Aw slag....Hey!Hey!HEY!No one puts me more under.Devilwing does not appreciate such things."The eye flared up again as the body went limper,and the eyes holo stared sullenly before the fire went down again to smolder.

Cindersaurs world was black and cold.He didn't like it.

Warcry
2008-11-04, 05:03 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

"You could cut his power supply and switch it back on after the surgery," Hightower suggested to Tinker, "but that could be dangerous in his condition. Disconnecting his sensory circuits might be a better bet, but that can be tricky to do."

He finished connecting Cindersaur's new transformation cog, then set to work on repairing the patient's external damage.

Hearing Flamefeather's ranting, he shrugged. "Well, he's sedated enough that he doesn't know who he is. That's something."

Blackjack
2008-11-04, 10:03 AM
Medbay

"Yes, cutting the power source lines." Tinker said to Hightower, "But sedative is less... dangerous. And my little concoction have done it's job." Tinker said as he see Flamefeather slipping into unconciousness, and patted the giant injector needle on his shoulder.

"I thought I saw some sort of a fiery entity... Firecons are confusing me. He refers to himself as Devilwing... He's really off the hook."

(OOC: 13thScorpio, you want to change Flamefeather's body or something like that?)

Arminius
2008-11-05, 02:07 AM

Skystalker watched the drones usher the wounded away to the medbay. He had been particularly amused by Skyhopper's outburst. If his sanity is restored, he could again prove useful!

Aero Blade
2008-11-05, 03:07 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Does Megatron have an appetite for conquest?" Tracer questioned back rhetoricly to Ramjet. "Any information about Gigatron and his forces must be made use of."

Warcry
2008-11-05, 05:20 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Yeah, I figgered as much," Ramjet told Tracer. "It looked like Spinister, Bludgeon, Cyclonus and their boys were mostly stayin' with Gigs. They had a big ship, looked like an Imp design, and they were takin' over all the Quints' stuff that was left there."

Medbay, Darkmount

"Well, if you keep gabbing and don't pay attention to what you're doing, it won't matter," Hightower told Tinker, "because you'll kill him on the operating table. Fix now, ponder existential questions of life later."

As he spoke, he didn't so much as look up from his work on Cindersaur, who was close to resembling a real, live Cybertronian again.

Blackjack
2008-11-05, 08:17 AM
Medbay

"Got it, got it." Tinker said as he continued with the repairing of Flamefeather. (OOC: 13thScorpio, assuming you want to reformat Flamefeather as in the fan characters profile...:))

"However, a reformat might be the quickest way to ensure his living..." Tinker grunted. Flamefeather's injuries are much worse than Cindersaurs, which requires the reformat.

13thScorpio
2008-11-06, 01:51 AM
Medbay

One of Cindersaurs optics opened,and looked around,noticing Tinker and Hightower.The dull orange pulsed and he saw Flamefeather.His partner was battered beyond belief.At least he was being helped.

"Buuuuuuurn."He muttered.He felt his fusion reactor turning,and he watched as heatwaves came up from his nostrils.He slowly cracked a fanged grin.

Flamefeather's firey optic died and sputtered,leaving only the sullen optic staring and doing nothing.

(OOC:Yeah BJ,thanks if you do.Sorry I didn't answer so soon.Too much of his bulk is shattered as is.Just a birdy down-sizing ;))

Aero Blade
2008-11-06, 03:34 AM
Briefing Room, Polyhex

"They're collecting the Quintesson toys? Now that is interesting..." Tracer answered to Ramjet. He glanced briefly towards Scorponok, as though to see if the other Decepticon might have an opinion on the situation, but he was not going to be interested in any more sarcasm. He then looked back at Ramjet. "Was there anything in particular they seemed to be focusing on, or just grabbing anything that they could?"

Lord Zarak
2008-11-06, 11:40 AM
A sly smile played accross Scorponoks face as he saw Tracer scrutinising him.

Scorponok knew he had a point to make; a question or two to ask - he was just showing deference to Tracer.

He unfolded his arms and appeared to take more of an interest.

mastasini
2008-11-06, 12:03 PM
Briefing Room, Polyhex

bulletbike regarded everyone without saying a word - he might not have a lot of common sense left but knew when to keep quiet. Altough he wondered why scorponok didn't grind his enemies into dust...

Blackjack
2008-11-07, 07:39 AM
Medbay

Tinker grunted as he fitted Flamefeather's panels and literally changed him into a new body. Panel by panel, gear by gear, screw by screw, Flamefeather's ruined bulk gave way into a new body.

"Hmmm... Not bad if I say so myself."

Rooftop Hangar

Laserbeak asked Buzzsaw, "Any word from Slicer yet, 'Hacksaw'?"

Warcry
2008-11-08, 07:17 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Seemed to be scavenging what they could get, near as I could tell," Ramjet said with a shrug. "But then, I didn't exactly stick around to ask questions. I tore outta there as soon as I heard that the Big Meg was back."

Medbay, Darkmount

"You're his doctor," Hightower told Tinker. "If that's your opinion, don't waste time asking me."

Hearing Cindersaur start to speak, he patted the Firecon patronizingly on the shoulder and said, "Rest now. There'll be plenty of time for burning later."

Rooftop Hangar

"He said he's coming," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak, "But that's the last I heard."

optimusskids
2008-11-08, 08:29 AM
Number 3 Secure meeting Room

Monitor shuffled nervously as he waited for the Officers to arrive.

Downturn had assigned him the task of giving him the briefing.

Lord Zarak
2008-11-09, 11:24 PM
"Is there actually anything of interest you can tell us?" Scorponok finally asked. "We could look out of any window you care to choose and see any number of scavengers. Are you sure there are no details you...may have not remembered, or thought not relevant until this moment?"

Aero Blade
2008-11-10, 03:23 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

Tracer considered the details while Scorponok posed his question to Ramjet. If they were just scavanging, it could mean that Gigatron was looking for any tiny tidbit of advantage he could get, or didn't consider what remained to be worth of any more attention than a clean-up crew to sift through the parts. On the other hand, it could have easily been a cover, or Ramjet might have missed seeing some important details with his quick escape. The area might require a second look around potentially...

Warcry
2008-11-11, 06:24 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"If a list of who all stayed on with Gigs and his exact location don't count as useful in your books, claw boy, then I dunno know what would," Ramjet told Scorponok. "Now, if you boys don't wanna do anything about it, that's your business."

Blackjack
2008-11-11, 09:31 AM
Rooftop Hangar

Starfall looked at the vast expanse that could be seen in from the top of Darkmount. "We've controlled so large, so many, yet it seems that it never ends..."

"Don't lose hope, Seeker. It all will be ours, make no mistake." Laserbeak said.

Starfall cocked her head, "Of course, I have no faith lost in Lord Megatron. He is the only one that can lead the Decepticons. But then... There's always traitors around, no?"

"What are you saying?"

"Well, me and you, we've been in the army for so long. But the new additions, well, some of them might be looking for an opportunity to betray us. So I figure we could walk down and, ah, investigate the newcomers."

"Makes sense to kill time. You with us, Buzzsaw?" Laserbeak said as he perched on Starfall's shoulder cannon (OOC: or whatever that is).

Medbay

Shrapnel sighed as Bombshell convulsed in the CR chamber. "Idiot, idiot."

Lord Zarak
2008-11-11, 12:32 PM
"A list of traitors we know already, due to their conspicuous absence and a ship that ' may be' Imperial Class. That counts as first-rate intelligence? I fear you may be insulting our intelligence Flyboy" replied an increasingly testy Scorponok.

Looking and speaking to Tracer, he said "Might I suggest an alternative method of interogation? We need solid, reliable information. Not the ramblings of a coward who only made his return upon Megatrons own return"

Versuvius
2008-11-12, 02:45 AM
Medbay

Skyhopper lay on one of the operating tables, rambling on about nothing. A couple of drones were still working after reattaching his arm. "Helicopter...got to get my helicopter back...explosions...good!"

Rooftop Hangar

After landing his jet in the hangar Flattop went over to Skystalker's shuttle. He nodded to the Micromaster commander. "So, what do we to next?" He was not happy about being repulsed by Splashdown and the other Pretenders.

Blackjack
2008-11-12, 08:38 AM
CR Chambers, Darkmount

"No- NOOOO! GET AWAAAAAAAY-"

Where- where am I? I am... in some sort of nether realm. I cannot transform into his insect mode... Why are all the black clouds surrounding me? Last thing I remember was talking to the Seeker doctor and Shrapnel on Darkmount-

Then-

No Shrapnel, no Kickback, no Soundwave, no one. I'm... Alone.

No- NOOOO! Those clouds are changing- changing into- people- people whom I've killed--

"WE WILL AVENGE OURSELVESSSS......" The Throttlebot- the one in Altihex- the blue one- In Bombshell's vision, Searchlight had materialized as a giant wispy zombie along many others that Bombshell had killed.

"NOOOOOOOO-" I scream. I beg for mercy. I- I-

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Bombshell broke out of the CR Chamber, clawing viciously.

Shrapnel leapt a little into the air. "Hey, Bug guy, guy. Stop shouting every breem, okay, okay?" before giving a right hook to Bombshell, hitting the other Insecticon in hopes of knocking him to his senses.

Bombshell, still delirious, grabbled around like a baby. "He's after me, he's after me...."

13thScorpio
2008-11-12, 06:19 PM
Medbay

Cindersaurs optic closed again,and he rested peacefully,picturing the prison burning.He could catch up again and burn the world later,like the medic had said.Flamefeather rested oblivious and unaware of his new body.The medics took them from Tinker and Hightower,so the two could work on others.They were both taken back to the paitents wards.

Aero Blade
2008-11-14, 03:51 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"I warned you once about making a stir, do not make me do so again," Tracer spoke briefly in a bored tone, almost muttered in Scorponok's direction, as though his antics were barely note worthy.

From where he was seated, Tracer moved his hand over to a data pad that had been near him, giving it a good push to slide it over to Ramjet's side of the table. "Record what information you have down to the slightest detail there. It will be referenced against our database to check and augement the intel that we have already gathered."

Warcry
2008-11-14, 06:03 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"You got it, Ramjet told Tracer.

"And as for you, Clawful," he said to Scorponok, "I'm terribly sorry that I was too busy actually doing my job killing Quints to lounge around the castle waiting for an uprising like you, but us enlisted troops are actually expected to fight once in a while."

As he finished ranting, he started typing away on the datapad Tracer had given him.

"Not really in my job description to investigate other 'Cons," Buzzsaw said to Laserbeak, shrugging his wings. "That's really more what the Cobalts are for, isn't it?"

Blackjack
2008-11-14, 01:12 PM

"Hey, it's no better way to kill time... Besides, it's in my job description, what with being an interrogator and such." Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw. "Besides, I like to listen to gossips. Gives us some blackmail material."

Medbay Darkmount

Tinker watched as the medics took the Firecons away. He heard Bombshell's shout and with a sigh moved towards it.

Warcry
2008-11-15, 06:28 AM

"Enjoy," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak dryly. "I have something else to attend to, personally."

With that, he flapped away and ducked into a nearby turbolift.

Arminius
2008-11-16, 06:48 PM

Skystalker knew that Flattop was upset about leaving the pair of Decepticon Pretenders behind in Altihex but he needed his expertise elsewhere. He moved closer to Flattop, so other Decepticons could not here, "Go to the briefing room, find out the intentions of the high command. I will secure the release of Iguanus and Submarauder." Not needing a response from Flattop, Skystalker walked toward his shuttle.

Blackjack
2008-11-17, 09:14 AM

"Who's that?" Starfall whispered.

"Skystalker. A Micromaster leader. A wannabe, at best, with the likes of Hammer and Bombshock and Barricade leading their own squads and patrols. He has unchecked ambitions. It's best to watch him." Laserbeak said. "The other one is Flattop. Don't know much about him."

"Who else arrived? Bombshell, he's unstable at best. Dead End... Wildrider... the Firecon duo... Drag Strip... nice loyal additions, I think." Starfall counted.

Medbay

"What now?" Tinker said.

Shrapnel, holding a dazed Bombshell by the throat, shrugged sheepishly, "Went crazy, crazy. Must be a cerebral surge, surge."

"Hmm. Not too dangerous. Come here." Tinker gestured to a table.

Lord Zarak
2008-11-17, 12:40 PM
"My apologies, Tracer" replied an overly obsequious Scorponok. "I only wish to get to the bottom of the traitors identities, and their motivations." Looking at Ramjet he said "I hope my eagerness can be forgiven".

Warcry
2008-11-18, 05:28 AM
Art Studio, Darkmount

Buzzsaw sat on a perch with a paintbrush in his beak, carefully crafting an artistic rendition of the battle in Altihex while he waited for word that his courier had brought Slicer back. After all, it simply wouldn't do for him to lose such a good sounding board for his creations.

Astrotrain's Office, Darkmount

After taking some time to gather his thoughts, Astrotrain activated the intercom and said, "Senior staff, please report to secure meeting room #3 for a briefing."

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Yeah, whatever," Ramjet said to Scorponok. He finished filling in the datapad, then handed it back to Tracer. "There you go. You boys had probably better be off to A-Train's party."

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower glanced out of the triage bay he was working in and said to Tinker, "Can you go to the meeting? I hate these desk-jockey nonsense wastes of time..."

Aero Blade
2008-11-19, 05:45 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

The summons having been recieved, Tracer spared but a moment to accept the pad back from Ramjet and adress the con one last time. "That will be all. You may resume your normal duties."

That done, Tracer rose from his spot and exited the room, headed to his next destination.

Blackjack
2008-11-19, 12:21 PM
Medbay

Tinker nodded once to Hightower, "Bombshell is all yours then." He got up and moved towards the briefing room, leaving the groggy (but otherwise fine) Bombshell on the operating table.

On the way, he encountered Starfall and Laserbeak. Starfall said, "What, you're senior staff now, little brother?"

"Impossible," Laserbeak chortled.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Tinker said, raising his fist in challenge.

"Go. You'll be late." Laserbeak said dismissively. "and kindly tell us what the meeting is all about." Tinker grimaced as he left. Once out of earshot, Laserbeak gave a laugh and said to Starfall, "your... twin sibling is funny."

Versuvius
2008-11-20, 01:25 AM
Medbay

Breaking free from his restraints, Skyhopper took his laser rifle and began shooting wildly. "My chopper...get me my chopper back!"

Briefing Room, Darkmount

Flattop slipped into the briefing room next to Ramjet. He hoped to gain some valuable intelligence, which is what he figured Skystalker meant by observe the briefing. Due to his small size, Flattop hoped he would go relatively unnoticed.

Warcry
2008-11-20, 05:42 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

"So...wander around and headbutt anyone who annoys me, then?" Ramjet grinned as he got up. "I can do that. Bulletbike, you coming?"

He looked down at Flattop and asked, "What're you doing here?"

(OOC: You're actually in the wrong room. The command meeting is in a secure meeting room, so sneaking in will be no easy task.)

Secure Meeting Room #3

Soundwave walked up to the doors to the meeting room, waited for the security grid to verify his clearance, and then walked in and took a seat.

He glanced over at Monitor and said, "I don't believe we've met."

Medbay, Darkmount

Hightower watched Tinker leave, then turned toward Shrapnel.

"Your teammate is having cerebral problems?"

mastasini
2008-11-20, 06:51 AM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

Bulletbike followed Ramjet "yessss destroy...."

occ: I'll be absent for at least 2 weeks so bulletbike can follow ramjet around like a good (mad howling) puppy

optimusskids
2008-11-20, 07:13 AM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor shuffled his feet as he looked at Soundwave

"I believe that is correct my name is Monitor."

Blackjack
2008-11-20, 12:53 PM
Secure Meeting Room 3, Darkmount

Tinker followed Soundwave and entered the meeting room and said, "I'm here. Am I late?"

Medbay, Darkmount

Shrapnel replied to Hightower, "Kind of, of. Seems like one of his cerebro shells were crushed rather spectacularly, spectacularly. Gives him feedback, you know, doc, doc."

Starfall and Laserbeak entered the medbay, and is greeted by the unwelcome sight of Skyhopper's rampage. "I didn't dig you out of Altihex to destroy our base." Laserbeak squawked dirtily, before flying up and lifting the Micromaster up, "Now what is this about the chopper?"

Starfall forcibly took the laser pistol from Skyhopper, before turning to look at Hightower and Shrapnel, "Shouldn't you two be at the meeting? Heck, if Tinker of all mechs is high-ranking enough to attend it..."

"You really don't think much of your twin, don't you?" Laserbeak said as he shook Skyhopper a little and depositing him on a chair.

Landing near the Micromaster, he said calmly in an interrogative tone; he is an expert in this, "Now, let's start from the top. What chopper are you talking about? Your battlestation? We can construct another one if we had the resources. Now be like a grown mech and compose yourself."

Arminius
2008-11-22, 01:16 AM

Onboard his shuttle, Skystalker began to cover his body with some tattered, slightly rusted armor. While placing a helmet on his head, facsimile circuitry covered his Decepticon insignias and replaced them with Autobot ones. Within minutes Skystalker resembled the Autobot Race Car Patrol member Roadhandler. With his disguise in place, Skystalker walked to the shuttle's cockpit. Activating the engines, the shuttle lifted off and proceeded toward Altihex.

Warcry
2008-11-22, 08:47 PM
Secure Meeting Room #3, Darkmount

"A pleasure, I'm sure," Soundwave told Monitor. "Can you tell me what the purpose of this meeting is?"

Medbay, Darkmount

"This certainly can't be the first time one of his shells was destroyed," Hightower told Shrapnel. "Have you seen this sort of reaction before?"

To Starfall, he replied, "I have better things to do than waste my time flying a desk, thank you very much. If your brother is gullible enough to represent the medical department at these meetings, I'm ecstatic to let him." He jerked his head to Shrapnel. "And this one isn't going anywhere until he helps me put his teammate back together."

optimusskids
2008-11-22, 09:00 PM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor nodded

"it is to update the staff on current events in Polyhex."

Aero Blade
2008-11-23, 05:06 AM

Tracer would arrive at his destination, thankfully this time without an odd interruption. He paused briefly outside to observe the scene before he proceeded inside, looking for a place to settle in. "Greetings Astrotrain."

Blackjack
2008-11-23, 08:57 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

Shrapnel replied to Hightower, "Well, doc, it sure ain't the first time a shell of Bombshell's got crushed, crushed. Normally he goes out for a while, and that's exactly what happened, happened. But it seems like the shell has some magnetic inteference or such when it got destroyed, so he goes crazy and sees ghosts, ghosts."

"He... disconnected the shell before killing Searchlight. Does that help?" Laserbeak queried.

"Perhaps by doing so the feedback is worse, worse..." Shrapnel theorized.

Starfall said to Hightower, "Tinker is gullible, and useful too."

Noticing Skystalker moving out of Darkmount airspace, Starfall said out loud, "Hey everyone. One of the Micromaster bases--Skystalker I think, is moving towards Altihex. Action?"

Tinker stood silently behind Soundwave.

Lord Zarak
2008-11-24, 10:43 PM
Scorponok rose after Tracer, but did not immediately follow. He strolled out of the room and radioed Astrotrain

"This is Scorponok. I shall be there presently, if requiered."

He signaled off and awaited a reply.

13thScorpio
2008-11-25, 03:33 AM
Wards,Darkmount

Cindersaur snapped awake,his tail waving happily,which quit when he saw the room he was in.It was mostly the dissapointing fact that it wasn't burning.He reached around and muzzled the IV's with and pulled them out,and got out of his bed,he yawned and blinked lazily as he looked around the room.Flamefeather lay fast sleep,and in a new body.Not yet painted,but still nice.He scratched idly,and gave a burb.He didn't know where he was,so it would need some exploring.At least not prison.He walked out of the room and off to other area's.

Flamefeather was Devilwing,Devilwing was Flamefeather.The war continued inside his head.His hands slowly lit,and wreathed in white.

Blackjack
2008-11-26, 08:27 AM
Secure Briefing Room #3, Darkmount

Tinker watched silently as the other mechs, one by one, entered the meeting room. Who is that guy? He wondered as his optics settled on Monitor.

Medbay, Darkmount

Shrapnel said in response to Starfall's words, "I'll get to him immediately, immediately."

Laserbeak shook his head, "No, if he turned on us, he might have left us a little present or two. The explosive kind perhaps." Broadcasting to Skystalker, Laserbeak spoke, "Skystalker, this is Laserbeak. Explain your sudden departure, or we will fire."

Turning to Shrapnel, Bombshell, Hightower, Skyhopper, Starfall and whoever else is in the medbay, Laserbeak spoke, "Just in case he left something, we better go sweep the rooftop hangar."

"Got you." Starfall said.

"Never thought you for the commanding type, type." Shrapnel spoke as he got up from his chair. Starfall and him rose up with two of Hightower's drones to the rooftop hangar to search for any unpleasant surprises.

Warcry
2008-11-27, 05:34 AM

"Fascinating," Soundwave told Monitor blandly. Seeing Tinker arrive he said, "Greetings, seeker."

"Hello, Tracer," Astrotrain said, meeting Tracer at his door. "Walk with me to the meeting?"

"Yes," he said to Scorponok, "Please come. Your input would be valuable."

Medbay, Darkmount

"Ah, well, that makes sense," Hightower told Shrapnel as he was leaving. "His internal systems have locked into that magnetic resonance frequency. I'll put him into one of the MRI chambers. That will either break the link or kill him outright."

Blackjack
2008-11-27, 12:37 PM

Tinker nodded and said to Soundwave, "Greetings too, Soundwave." He was about to add 'why the hell are we called here', but thought the better of it and kept quiet.

Medbay, Darkmount

Shrapnel said to Hightower, "Do what you can, but if you kill him, well.... dibs on the cerebro shell launcher, launcher."

He laughed as he followed Starfall and Laserbeak out into the rooftop hangar.

13thScorpio
2008-11-27, 11:54 PM
Corridors,Darkmount

Cindasaur sniffed hard,looking down all the passages.Mechs generally dismissed him or stayed as far away from him due in part to his looks and his unsavory reputation.He was searching for something to eat and drink,and he had no idea if there were mess halls were.He blinked dully,and gave a yawn.

"Hmmmm....."He snorted again.He couldn't smell much anyways,but more then he used too.He frooled a little bit,and the metal on the floor sizzled a little.He moved onward.

optimusskids
2008-11-28, 12:00 AM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor adjusted his notes

"You don't know the half of it."

Blackjack
2008-11-28, 11:31 AM
Darkmount

Laserbeak gestured to Shrapnel and Starfall with one wing, "Try and search again. Most of the senior staff are in the meeting, so talking to Master Soundwave, A-train or Tracer is impossible. I need to find someone else." Someone that needs to know and who won't mess up.

Leaving the two, he disappeared through an air duct and reappeared in Buzzsaw's art studio. He hated to consult his mold-brother, but swallowed his pride anyway, "Buzzsaw? Sorry to intrude. There's been a little... Mishap with the new arrivals. Specifically, Skystalker. The Micro who appeared out of nowhere to help us. He's flown out of Darkmount airspace. Shrapnel and Starfall are combing the hangar for any... surprises he might've left behind. With Master Soundwave and the others in the meeting I thought you might want to know."

"Since when do we take orders from him, him? I'm Insecticon leader, leader!"

"No. You're just Venom's rival." Starfall said blandly, actually doing her job unlike the ranting Insecticon, "and, although technically you might outrank him, this is his territory."

"Darkmount used to be under my supervision, vision..." Shrapnel grumbled, "Stop arguing, we search rooftop hangar, then the corridors, corridors." the Insecticon transformed and shrunk into insect mode and settled on Starfall's shoulder.

Secure Meeting Room

Tinker merely nodded at what Monitor said.

Lord Zarak
2008-11-28, 01:44 PM
"Understood" replied Scorponok. He quickly made his way to the meeting room, entered and took his place. He nodded to all present.

Warcry
2008-11-29, 07:11 AM

"Blatantly," Soundwave told Monitor. "If we did, we wouldn't be spending our time in a meeting meant to inform us of those details, would we?"

Buzzsaw's Studio, Darkmount

Buzzsaw looked up at Laserbeak and sighed melodramatically.

"If he shows up again, call the control room and have them shoot the runt out of the sky with the fortress' main guns," he said offhandedly. "And if he shows up inside the base, rough him up and toss him in a cell. After that, one of the bosses can figure out what to do with him."

The golden buzzard shook his head and glanced up toward the ceiling as if to say, Primus, do I have to do all the thinking around here?

Medbay, Darkmount

"Considering what's happening to the current owner," Hightower told Shrapnel, "you may want to think twice about that."

As the Insecticon left, the medic went to work preparing Bombshell for the procedure.

Arminius
2008-11-29, 06:04 PM
Darkmount

As his shuttle flew away from Darkmount, Skystalker laughed as Laserbeak's message came over his comm. "I'm not about to take orders from one of Soundwave's lackeys." He pushed down on the throttle, igniting the shuttle's afterburners and proceeded toward Altihex.

Versuvius
2008-11-29, 11:20 PM
Briefing Room, Darkmount

Having been discovered by Ramjet, Flattop looked up at the Seeker and backed away. "Um...well...I was...well...just leaving." Flattop walked out the room and down the corridor.

Medbay, Darkmount

Skyhopper sat on the chair shaking and staring blankly at the wall. "Helicopter...helicopter...got to get it back...helicopter." The Micromaster failed to take notice of Laserbeak or answer his question.

optimusskids
2008-11-29, 11:25 PM
Secure Briefing Room 3

Monitor, shuffled his feet.

"um, yes that is correct."

Blackjack
2008-11-30, 10:19 AM

Laserbeak replied to Buzzsaw with a little annoyance, "I know what needs to be done, I just figured you might want to know." The Cassetticon shifted a little before Skystalker's transmission came in.

Spawn of a glitch. He swore, "Then you can burn in the Pit. If you try to come back, I'll personally lead a team to burn you out of the sky."

Turning back to Buzzsaw, he noticed his comrade's current work of art. He had to grudgingly admit that the painting was beautiful. "Magnificent. That painting embodies what we did in Altihex..."

Starfall, Shrapnel and the drones with them continued searching the hangar and its surroundings for any surprises.

"It's not fair, fair. Laserbeak and Buzzsaw and Train-boy all act so high and mighty over me, me. I may not outrank them, but they don't outrank me either, either. Why do they all boss over me, me?" Sharpnel ranted.

"Aw, give it a rest, bug."

"In that case," Tinker said to Monitor, "Please do continue, and be quick. Some of us have things to do, you know."

optimusskids
2008-11-30, 07:38 PM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor looked at Tinker

"We start when Commander Astrotrain arrives not before."

13thScorpio
2008-11-30, 09:32 PM
More Corridors,Darkmount

Cindersaur was thouraghlly lost.His first thought was to just burn holes to get where he needed to go.Now he was rather torn between what to do.This was a decepticon base,but he was lost.It came down to which was more important in the long run.

He walked through a newly formed hole into the armory,having gone through several other maximum security area's.The gaurds hadn't noticed due to him having gone through a wall on the opposing side.Walking up to the computer,he tapped into it and ordered up a large flamethrower.He took it and swallowed the weapon.His assimalation systems would take care of it.And he'd have a new flamethrower.He took several smaller flame weapons and lots of bombs,putting them into his body.Nothing like becoming an even more living weapon.He left the armory,putting a hole through the other side.

Aero Blade
2008-12-01, 07:57 PM

"I could think of nothing better at the moment," Tracer replied to Astrotrain as the other emerged from his office. He glanced briefly at Scorponok but said nothing to him as they had already been aquainted earlier.

"Things have been rather dull around here. Have things been more interesting for you?" Tracer asked to Astrotrain.

Warcry
2008-12-02, 05:39 AM
Corridors

"Things have been...busy," Astrotrain told Tracer. "Once we get through the local news updates at the beginning of the meeting, I'll make sure we bring everyone up to date on the battle in Altihex."

The two Decepticons arrived at the meeting room, and Astrotrain led the way inside.

"And such he has," Astrotrain told Monitor as he walked in the door. "Soundwave, please arrange a holo-link with Kolkular. Lord Megatron wishes to attend remotely."

"As you wish, Admiral," Soundwave intoned. His optics dimmed for a few seconds, and then the room's holo-display lit up with an image of Megatron's upper torso and head.

"You may begin," the Decepticon leader told them.

"Why, thank you, my friend," Buzzsaw replied to Laserbeak. "I wasn't sure if I managed to thematically capture Bombshell's contribution to the battle accurately enough."

Blackjack
2008-12-03, 03:56 AM

Tinker was about to say something, but stiffened when the hologram of Megatron came into view. Oh boy... "Lord Megatron." he said with respect.

Laserbeak cocked his head at Buzzsaw, "I don't see anything wrong with it... His little puppet managed to let us in, no?" Laserbeak snickered as he remembered the little camadiere with Searchlight.

"But speaking of Bombshell, he's just gone nuts in the medbay, screaming like hell. Shrapnel and Hightower think it's because of one of his cerebro shells got stepped on or something."

Corridors, Darkmount

Starfall had insisted on combing the entire rooftop hangar, but such work takes patience, and that's what Shrapnel was lacking in. The Insecticon wandered around Darkmount, searching for something to do, as well as reminiscing about the past.

A hole in the armory. Shrapnel saw a figure leaving through a hole, and the Insecticon drew his gun and moved closer, but is relieved (and slightly disappointed) when he saw that it was Cindersaur and not an intruder. "Hey. Looking better since Altihex, Altihex. You've been rescued, and welcome to Darkmount, Darkmount."

Aero Blade
2008-12-03, 05:02 AM

Tracer followed in right behind Astrotrain, then took up a standing possition just off to the side of him as Megatron's image appeared. He said nothing for the moment, taking a respectful stance and observing the proceedings, waiting for whenever he might be adressed or needed.

optimusskids
2008-12-03, 07:39 AM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor faced the assembled officers.

"First of all religion , we have 2 major sects active in Polyhex, The Templars and the Unicronites. They are gathering converts in these unstable times offering hope to the common mech. While currently minor irritations, there is a potential that they will disrupt the Status Quo. The Unicronies have currently got the Cathedral of St Blight and are starting construction of 3 smaller churches and have taken over the old Merchant Navy Mission as their own Mission. The Templars however are still confined to their mission house although they are out on the streets preaching and converting and playing music with their Salvation Air Force."

13thScorpio
2008-12-03, 10:36 PM
Corriders,Darkmount

At the sound of Shrapnels voice,Cindersaur turned around,opening his mouth and ready to flame,all seven nozzles coming up from his throat.He closed his mouth and swallowed the nozzles again as he gave an orange eyed glare.

"It is so.Who do I thank?Hhhhhmmmm..."He gave a heated grin. "So this is Darkmount,the big 'cons place?Been a long time since I was here."He chuckled,and melted in another hole to walk into the main halls. "So where's the mess?In need of a refill."

Blackjack
2008-12-05, 04:13 AM
Corridors, darkmount

Shrapnel said to Cindersaur, "I think Hightower and that green Seeker is responsible for repairing you after I bought your pal and you back here, here."

Gesturing to a corridor, he said, "Mess hall's over there, there. Gimme a sec, I'll join you shortly, shortly." Turning around to two MiniSpy Decepticons standing guard in front of the armory, Shrapnel said, "any unauthorized entries?"

The higher ranking MiniSpy said, "No Sir!" As soon as he finished the two words, Shrapnel lifted him by the neck and sent a few thousand Volts of electricity through the small mech. Throwing the carcass aside, Shrapnel said to the other MiniSpy, "You're promoted, promoted. Clean up this mess and patch the holes, holes." before turning around to join Cindersaur.

Warcry
2008-12-05, 06:07 AM

"Fascinating," Soundwave commented as Monitor spoke. "I shall direct the Cobalt Sentries to investigate both organizations. With luck, we will be able to gain the endorsement of their senior clerics."

Astrotrain just frowned. He didn't like religion at the best of times, and the idea of it infiltrating the Decepticon ranks made him just a little bit sick.

It's bad enough that we allow maniacs like Bludgeon or Bugly in our ranks, having Primus-freaks and the horned hat brigade out in full force is a terrible thought.

"What about atheist groups?" he asked. "Atechnogenists, Constructionists and believers in Organic Origins used to make up the bulk of the city's population in the Straxus days."

For his part, the admiral was firmly in the atheist group and had no time for those who counted among the faithful. There were important things to worry about in the here and now without wasting time asking unanswerable questions about how it all began.

Buzzsaw scoffed. "I'm sure Soundwave will be very happy to hear that," he told Laserbeak. "He's probably got a dissection team standing by, just waiting for him to keel over."

The artist applied a couple more brush strokes to the painting he was working on, subtly adding a bit more light to the southern end of the landscape.

optimusskids
2008-12-05, 07:08 AM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor consulted his notes

"The Atheists still make up the bulk of the population although many of them fled during the recent unrest.

Which brings me to my second point there is a severe shortage of trained technical personnel both medics and engineers. Casualties amongst these groups have been high. Gigatron seems to have targetted them in his escape and the Autobots picked off a lot of trained Power plant engineers. Plus as I mentioned a lot of them have joined the refugees. Unless we do something soon there will be severe consequences. Already mechs are dying as we are forced to rely on medics barely out of university and sub -standard buildings are going up."

Versuvius
2008-12-06, 01:16 AM
Corridors

Knowing that he didn't have the security clearance to get into the secure meeting room, Flattop simply knocked on the door. I hope this works.

Medbay

Skyhopper continued to sit alone, against the wall, now bumbling on incomprehensibly.

Blackjack
2008-12-06, 02:32 AM

Tinker nodded as Monitor explained the religion, and later medical conditions. He spoke out loud, "Affirmative. With the loss of the Constructicons, only Hightower, Heavy Load and myself are qualified surgeons. We have to make do with medical drones and unexperienced medics... As for engineers, well the medical group sometimes have to do multitasking, if you get my meaning... Funny, isn't it? You never miss the Constructicons until they're gone."

Tinker heard a knock on the door, but ignored it.

Laserbeak watched silently as Buzzsaw continued working on his art. "Works of art like these show history more clearly than bland text records." Laserbeak mused.

He saw a painting on the side of the studio. It depicted Soundwave, Buzzsaw, Ravage, Frenzy, Rumble, Laserbeak himself and the other Cassetticons. Laserbeak smiled, "A family portrait?" he asked, motioning at the picture.

13thScorpio
2008-12-06, 03:33 AM
Corridors

"I will be suuuuure to thank them."He said,and watched Shrapnel kill the trooper.He gave a snort,and licked at his drool. "Now,what was that for?I may not have used the door,but my authorization for weapons was still on the file.A wonder that was...."He chuckled. "But I would have prefrerred it if you had buuuurned him.Slags a lot harder to clean up."He walked into the mess,sniffing and frowning. "Better then nothing I suppose."

Wards

Flamefeather woke with a start.Where in the hell am I?Prison still?He checked his sides,seeing gaurds at the door,but the decepticon insignia hanging above him and smiling down on him.A hard,twisted glasgow smile, but it was a smile he could work with.Sitting up,he burned off his IV and stood up.Now,where was he?

"Darkmount."Came the answer from his own mouth.

"I never asked you.Besides,hoo in the hell would you know 'hat?"

"I spoke with those who were operating on us."

"S'hoe are you again?"

"Devilwing.I've been trying to take over this body."

"Oh,right.You gonna keep at it?"His eyes rolled and he gave a huff.His right one became a blaze of white.

"Believe me,I've given up on that.Now lets go get a paint job for this body of ours.And maybe a few upgrades,thrusters would be particular helpful with this new body of ours."

"All right."He subbed out his book he had been reading in the prison(Nancy Drew #24,chapter,something,he didn't remember) and walked out of the wards.He saw a camera,and had to stop.He put his book down and went and stared into it,putting on his jack-o-lantern grin.

"Dammit!"Devilwing cursed.

"It's a great show."Flamefeather said back.Devilwing continued to struggle to move the body,but resigned and swore and ranted at Flamefeathers obsessive behavior.

Blackjack
2008-12-06, 05:01 AM
Corridors, Darkmount

Shrapnel replied to Cindersaur, "I just like to kill something, thing. Besides, he deserves to die if he can't see a big hole on the wall, wall. At the least, he should have the courtesy of opening the door for you, you."

Grinning, he entered the mess hall.

Warcry
2008-12-06, 05:23 AM

From the corner he was brooding in, Heavy Load spoke up. "I can confirm that," he said. "Aside from myself, we lack anything resembling qualified engineers in our armed forces."

The force's de facto chief engineer made no attempt to hide his annoyance at having to be there in the first place.

He glared at the door and barked, "What?"

Astrotrain, meanwhile, took in what Monitor had to say and asked, "I'm well aware of that issue. Pointing out problems, however, is miles away from creating solutions. What does your department suggest we do to fix it?"

Megatron's holoavatar scowled. "If anyone has suggestions, I would be happy to hear them."

"Necromancy comes to mind," Soundwave suggested dryly.

"Just so," Buzzsaw agreed with Laserbeak. When he saw the piece that his teammate was looking at, he shrugged. "After a fashion. I didn't make it, though."

Aero Blade
2008-12-06, 06:52 AM

Tracer listened to their ongoing meeting, but his posturing almost seemed to suggest his mind was elsewhere, the discussion having brought back memories from when his rank was much lower. He quickly pushed the memories aside though, returning his full focus to Megatron's image.

"The Autobots are overrun with them. Why not steal one of theirs? They're not all that hard to coerce, with the right incentive," Tracer suggested.

optimusskids
2008-12-06, 09:05 AM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor nodded.

"Their is one suggestion, it's a longshot. Research in the archives has revealed that during their posting on Earth the Constructicons attempted to re-create Devestator as a seperate entity.

This failed due to Autobot inteference, however the project was at an advanced stage. The Constructicons had recorded their personality epigrams ready to be uploaded into Devestator. Now we have found some of Hooks project notes showing a reluctance to destroy what were to him living Decepticons in all but body with a note that they would have been a useful way to replace casualties and maintasin the interity of the Unit.

If those recordings have survived and if we could find them we could upload them into new bodies. However they would have no experience of anything that had happened after the recording."

Blackjack
2008-12-06, 09:28 AM

Tinker smiled slightly at Monitor's reports on the Constructicon's records, "Actually... I might now what happened to those records. I think they're stashed somewhere on their old office in the base. Want me to go take a look see?"

(:D OOC: if we're reviving the Constructicons, I want dibs on at least one of them, if we're splitting the team up like the Stunticons. :))

Corridors, Darkmount

Starfall reentered Darkmount, satisfied that Skystalker did not leave behind anything of the nasty sort for them.

She wandered around, and finally found herself outside the Secure Meeting Room, looking at Flattop knocking at the door. She decided to wait outside the meeting room for the meeting to end, and squeeze any and all important information from Tinker.

Laserbeak shrugged at Buzzsaw's comment. "How's Slicer doing? Has he reached Darkmount yet? I mean, looking at the troops we have in the medbay, even with the little boost from Altihex, still leaves something to be desired."

13thScorpio
2008-12-06, 05:41 PM
Mess,Darkmount

"Of cooourse,the hole we came out of.But...never mind."Cindersaur told Shrapnel.It wasn't worth wracking his brains over.A killing was a killing,and he had missed being part of it.He took a heaping tray and a large tanker of energon and crouched at a table and began to dig in. "Who's in charge here?Still Giggletron?"

Corridors,Darkmount

With a burst of fire,Devilwing finally threw Flamefeather away from the security camera and put him on a set path.

"'Hat has that for?"

"New components and a paint job,remember?"

"Oh,yeah.But that's my favorite shoe."

"It's a friggin' security camera!You stare at camera's!"

"It bothers the gaurds.Like I said,a fun shoe."

"You can't even see them!"Devilwing turned them into the shop,and the mechs looked up. "We have need of additional thrusters,feet and hands, and a paint job."

"All flames."

"No,red and black."

Not wanting to argue with the clearly insane,one of the mechs pointed to a pod. "Get in,and we'll do you up half and half.Just,don't argue,sirs..."

"Thankyou my goodmech."

"Yeah,thankee."They stepped inside,and watched the pod close around them.

Versuvius
2008-12-06, 07:37 PM
Corridors

Seeing that no one was going to let him into the secure meeting room, Flattop made his way down the corridor toward the hangar bay. He thought about contacting Skystalker but decided against it.

Warcry
2008-12-07, 06:36 AM

Megatron's holoavatar shook its head at Tracer's suggestion. "We would be better off just sabotaging our own equipment ourselves and sparing ourselves the trouble," he said. "Anyone foolish enough to expect kidnapped Autobots to do as they are told has obviously never kidnapped any Autobots before."

"I suggest you spare yourself the trouble," Soundwave told Tinker, "as my agents would have long since taken possession of all of the Constructicons' secret files. After they died, it was too much of a security risk to leave any real files on a publicly accessible machine."

The communications officer turned to Monitor. "Do you know the precise date these recordings were made?"

"This is all well and good," Astrotrain reminded the other Decepticons, "but before anyone gets too excited I have to ask whether we actually have the resources on-hand to rebuild six individual Decepticons from scratch, much less a full gestalt squad. After all, as we've heard, our engineers and medics are short on both experience and supplies."

"I haven't heard from him," Buzzsaw said, "but he should be arriving any moment."

optimusskids
2008-12-07, 08:50 AM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor checked his notes

"Hook's notes indicate approxmately March 1990."

He turned to Astrotrain.

"I would sugges that we nly need to revive one initially, Hook. He could then use his talents to rebuild and revive the rest. Did any of their bodies survive?"

Blackjack
2008-12-07, 10:38 AM
Mess Hall, Darkmount

Shrapnel replied to Cindersaur as he drank a cube of energon he appropriated from another patron, "Nope, Giggy's been... kicked out of Darkmount, Darkmount. Lord Megatron controls this place now, now. I figured hanging out with the larger power is much better, better." Besides, Venom takes Gigatron's side... Shrapnel thought with a grin.

Tinker nodded at Soundwave, "I suppose you are correct."

At Astrotrain's comment, he said, "We do have a little, well, a lot really, shortage of resources. Even as we speak, the medbay is using bits salvaged from dead Decepticons, Gigatron loyalists and Empties as spare parts."

13thScorpio
2008-12-07, 11:36 PM
Mess,Darkmount

"Seems alliegence shifting should be easy."Cindersaur mumbled in Shrapnels direction.He swallowed down his meal and looked around."Is it juuuust me,or does Darkmount seem to be a little more ugly then it has been?Everything is bruuuised,battered and buuuuurned.The decepticon empire has fallen far,and the autobots are still loose."He snorted,a small blaze coming out of his nose.His eyes took on an unnatural white glow,and something within the kitchen blew up,very violently.He didn't bother looking.Several other things also blew up,causing a cascading fire in the kitchen.

"Megatron had best be worth fighting for,as he was in the old days."He stood up,the fires in the kitchen blazing as mechs ran to put it out. "Or I will see this entire city buuuuuuurn in Unicrons name."He stared at Shrapnel,eyes unblinking and burning white hot.Unicrons symbol glowed on his forehead.

Upgrades and Painting,Darkmount

"So,for paint,would you like to have heat resistent?"One of the mechs asked from outside the pod.

"We're a Firecon!S'hoe in thier right mind should do that?Of course,heat resistent.Heavily heat resistent."

"All right.This may hurt."The mech was not kidding.He yelled in pain,as his body was once again put through torture as jet boosters were added in his arms and legs,forams,upper legs and his back.He was soon back together and aching,and soon had a brand new paint job.He stepped out shakily,the paint drying very quickly.

"That.Hurt."Devilwing said.

"Very much."Flamefeather agreed.He looked to the unfazed operaters.

"I said it would."The operater said.He gave a disgrusted growl and walked gingerly out.Next time he'd ask for antheastic before going into one of the things.He wandered along the halls uneasily,keeping one of his pure white hands holding him up.Many,many doors melted together as he passed by them.He came across a Starfall at the entrence to some room or another.He put his hand on the door handle and melted it in place.The glowing line went well back.He shrugged at it before turning back around.

"Hello there.Any chance you,being a seeker and all,know where the roof is?"Devilwing asked.

"Cause the too of us have some knee thrusters to try out."Flamefeather said.

Lord Zarak
2008-12-08, 02:08 PM
Finally speaking, Scorponok said:

"Perhaps then, if resources and supplies are scarce, we canibalise ourselves. Give that which is not essential or neccessary? A little extreme, yes, but such an action would also provide morale. Give a little something, gain a lot more. As it were."

optimusskids
2008-12-08, 08:40 PM
Secure Briefing Room 3

Monitor glanced at his notes.

"There is one possibility. We currently have a Data-Booster operating in Polyhex. The Cobalts have not yet apprehended the Data-Booster although it does mean that we have a selection of bodies stripped of their memories with nothing but their core programming."

Warcry
2008-12-09, 05:48 AM

"Excellent," Soundwave told Monitor. "I'll instruct my minions to retrieve the data presently.

As he spoke, he sent instructions to Laserbeak and Buzzsaw to that effect.

Astrotrain nodded slowly. "That makes sense," he told Monitor. "We've managed to recover bits and pieces, but none of them were more than 50% intact, from what I recall."

Turning to Scorponok, he said, "I won't allow our warriors to cannibalize themselves, but you raise an interesting point. Maybe we could organize a spare parts and raw materials drive among the local populace? Something like that should bring in the resources we need to repair at least one or two of the Constructicons, and it will let the civilians take some degree of psychological 'ownership' over the situation." He listened to Monitor and said, "Of course, cannibalizing those bodies for our purposes would work too."

"Or we could simply loot what we need from nearby neutral communities," Soundwave said. "Rumour has it that the settlements in the Sonic Canyons are very well-supplied."

Megatron's avatar nodded. "Whatever you must resort to, restoring the Constructicons is a good idea. Hook and Scrapper especially would be vital additions to our technical staff. The others...not so much, but having Devestator available eventually would be useful."

"Looks like we've got a job to do," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak as the orders came through. "To the special projects lab we go."

Blackjack
2008-12-09, 08:13 AM
Corridors, Darkmount

Starfall looked at Flamefeather/Devilwing. She recognized the voice, but not the new body. Certainly not the new paintjobs. "Ah. Tinker must've reformatted you."

"Roof's that way." She pointed to the direction behind her. "Try not to get yourself killed."

"Time to go to work." Laserbeak grinned, flying out after Buzzsaw. "Constructicons, hmm?"

Mess Hall, Darkmount

To say Shrapnel was surprised is an understatement. When Cindersaur suddenly caused some things to blow up, and the Unicron symbol appeared, made Shrapnel's mouth gape open. For once the Insecticon found no snide remarks available.

"Uh, ah. Sure, sure...." Unicron? Crap. Why do I involve myself in these things? Shrapnel shivered a little as Cindersaur stared him. Him? A herald of Unicron? Who'd have thought...

Tinker nodded at Soundwave's suggestions, he liked especially looting the neutrals. "We could loot from the Unicron worshippers and Templars, if they're causing us that much trouble." He said, referring to an issue Monitor raised up earlier.

Airborne

A shuttle, cloaked from Darkmount's sensors, flew into Polyhex at an alarming speed from Crystal City's direction.

optimusskids
2008-12-09, 07:11 PM
Just Outside Buzzsaw's Studio

Slicer ambled down the corridor still in Wheeljacks livery but with his Autobot symbol replaced with his Decepticon one.

~*~

Monitor looked at his notes

"Also the shortages are being exacerbated by Gigatron's embargo. Trypticon is intercepting 90% of all our space going freight traffic.

Lord Zarak
2008-12-09, 11:15 PM
Shockwave nodded at The reply of Megatron. Seizing upon this, and Tracers earlier suggestion, he ventured another possibility: "Maybe Tracer was not too far from a...valid suggestion. What would be your thoughts Lord Megatron, on raiding the Autobots, and using their materials to rebuild Hook?"

Reflector
2008-12-09, 11:27 PM
Shuttle

Ruckus rocked about in his seat, waiting patiently to touch down and get to business.

Aero Blade
2008-12-10, 02:13 AM

"Relieving the neutrals of their excess materials sounds like a fine idea, but we should also consider what might happen as a result fo doing that," Tracer spoke up. "While I doubt they will present much of a threat to us as far as resistance, this might encourage them into joining with the Autobots or Gigatron, effectively bolstering their numbers and resources in the long run."

"Raiding the Unicron fanatics will not likely present this problem, but then they are a bundle of issues all in themselves. Chaos is the essence of their ilk, and we can't fully percieve what they might do in reaction to our raids."

13thScorpio
2008-12-10, 03:46 AM
Corridors,Darkmount

"He did indeed.Watched the entire thing",Devilwing replied to Tinker,rather bitterly, "before he put us down for the count.He's good,but a bit of a bastard.Thank you for your directions."

"Thank you indeed seeker."Flamefeather echoed. "And sh'e shall not hurt ourselves."He walked off,starting to finally get better after the short rest. He left the door outside the meeting room a fused mess,and continued doing so to the rest of them along the halls as he held himself up.They would beat the pain.

Mess,Darkmount

"Glad to see you agree."Cindersuar chuckled at Shrapnel. "If it cannot be fixed,it shall be melted to slag."He turned to the kitchen area, pleasently surprised to find it was on fire.As he calmed,that too fell off and was able to be put out.He rubbed his branded symbol. "Being a Cultist will just make it even more fun.I remember a rally once,before prison,oh,the riots were amazing.And muuuuuch buuuuurned."He purred. "Though,that may have been how we ended up there.Of course,with me and Flamefeather around....that happens anyways."He need not even point to the darkened kitchen and the very panic stricken mechs.He also failed to take in Shrapnels look.

Blackjack
2008-12-10, 06:20 AM
Outside Buzzsaw's Studio, Darkmount

Laserbeak saw Slicer and said with a smile, "Ah! Our dear Wheeljack! Welcome back!"

Mess hall, Darkmount

Shrapnel eagerly nodded. In his part, he didn't want to anger Cindersaur for fear of what he'll do. "Fires, chaos and explosions are good, good." That's not a lie, as Shrapnel himself is also chaotic at best.

So you're a cultist, my friend... Interesting. Wonder how much Starfall or those Cassetticons would pay for this info?

"But then, if y'wanna burn things, I think we should do it outside, outside. Otherwise if Soundwave or Asstrotrain discovers too much burmination, they won't be too pleased pleased. We can pick off neutrals or something like that that." Besides, it's an excuse to kill something outside...

Corridors, Darkmount

"Yer welcome..." Starfall replied to Devilwing, bored. Flamefeather seems to have grown a second personality... Either that or he's just getting insane. More insane. She sighed as she filed the information and sent it to Laserbeak. Working as an intelligence agent is a tiring job... Have to watch everything my supposed allies do. At least I know who to trust in here...

Somewhere out of Darkmount's sensors

Barrage landed the shuttle on a deserted warehosue, and activated the cloaking device. "This used to be one of our forces' warehouses. Now it's empty. We can disembark now." he said to Squawktalk, Ruckus and Roadblock.

Chip1123
2008-12-10, 02:10 PM
Roadblock unsapped his safety harness, stood up and walked to the exit of the shuttle. "Never did like cloaking devices on our ships. Always afraid I'd forget where I parked it..." He said, jokingly, as he opened the hatch of the shuttle and exited.

Warcry
2008-12-11, 06:08 AM

"Removing him from orbit will be a top priority, then," Astrotrain told Monitor. "What do we have on-hand that can dislodge something about half again the size of a gestalt?"

"Perhaps," Megatron's avatar nodded to Scorponok. "But after our recent raid on their prison, such a move would be too much provocation, even for them. We would have an all-out war on our hands, and I don't want that...yet."

Soundwave told Tracer, "If they are dead, they will be unable to pursue vengeance of any kind."

"Sounds like it," Buzzsaw replied to Laserbeak. "Trust them to have backups on file, just in case."

Catching sight of Slicer, he said, "What are you doing wandering around like that? Someone's liable to shoot you, Decepticon insignia or no! Lets dip you in some paint thinner!"

optimusskids
2008-12-11, 07:15 AM
Secure Briefing Room 3

Monitor nodded slowly

"He is supported by several squadrons of fighter craft also. In the meantime we could divert shipments to Protihex or anothe rlocation and tranship them overground as a temporary solution. One final item of interest. We seem to be developing a tourist industry it would seem that neutrals are coming from all over Cybertron to see the sights. A new airline is bringing them in and this is bringing much needed credits to our economy.

~*~

Squawktalk hopped down

"a design flaw of these cloaks, I would worry about mechs walking into it also, although we should be safe up here."

Blackjack
2008-12-11, 08:11 AM

Laserbeak reentered the studio with Buzzsaw and Slicer. As he tried his best to find the thinning chemical, he considered melting the paint with a thin blast of laser. Not gonna work...

"Paint thinner? This one?" Laserbeak asked as he nudged a large bucket.

Tinker nodded in agreement to Soundwave. "I agree. When we kill those cultists and whatnot, they won't be of any trouble to us. In fact, they'd do nicely as raw materials and spare parts."

After much consideration, Starfall tried to enter the meeting room. She blasted the melted handle with a laser blast. The identification security system recognized her and let her in. She stood behind Tracer, "Sorry, I'm a bit late. A little mishap with the patients."

Tinker spun around, weapons on the ready for a possible attack but stopped when he recognized who was talking. Not wanting to interrupt the meeting further, he continued, "As for Trypticon, well I agree with Lord Megatron, we might win by numbers, although it is highly illogical to waste so many lives. They have Lio Kaiser there too, remember."

Streets

Barrage grunted as the ship turned invisible. He exited the ship, and twirled his gun. He may not be strong physically, but what people fear of him is his grim determination and his nearly unstoppable firepower. And he would live to that reputation.

The Insecticon is dying to just run onto Darkmount, and try to level the place--or die in trying, but he's not that stupid. That's suicide, not determination. Damn. He was hoping for Darkmount to be destroyed.

Reflector
2008-12-11, 11:07 PM
Streets

Ruckus descended out of the shuttle alongside his fellow interlopers. He handed stun pistols and grenades liberally, hanging onto the net launcher for himself. He wanted first crack at the poor soul they were going to catch...

"So where to?" he said while transforming, making little effort to be stealthy.

optimusskids
2008-12-13, 12:33 PM
Streets

Squawktalk fluttered down

"The Electrode Club , a den of inequity and depravity unrivalled on Cybertron."

Mess Hall, Darkmount

Hex shook her head as she emerged from her shadowy corner.

"All very impressive, Perceptor but now you've slagged the kitchen how are we supposed to get our energon."

13thScorpio
2008-12-13, 07:00 PM
Mess Hall,Darkmount

"Of course,outside is gooood."Cindersaur said to Shrapnel. "More to kill,and a bit more to eat."He lumbered foward,not waiting for Shrapnel to catch up.

Rooftop Hangers

Flamefeather made his way up to the hangers,and looked around.Now was as good as time as any to figure out how these worked.He started his feet thrusters and hands,and slowly levitated off the ground.Any pain he had felt vanished.This was more like it.He kicked in his back thrusters,and took off into the sky.He had things to burn.

Warcry
2008-12-14, 06:12 AM

"That sounds like a waste of energy," Astrotrain told Monitor. "Wouldn't it be easier to have the shuttles divert from their filed flight plans as soon as they're below Trypticon's line of fire?"

"That is acceptable," Megatron said. "Trying to blow Trypticon up isn't. Misguided traitors they may be, but Gigatron's followers are still Decepticons. I don't want to kill them unless we have to. Once I have personally removed Gigatron's delusional head from his shoulders, they won't have any choice but to rejoin us."

Soundwave glanced over at Starfall as she entered the room. "I don't recall the invitation being extended to miscellaneous seekers," he said flatly. "Unless you have become a department head without my knowledge?"

"That will do," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak.

optimusskids
2008-12-14, 08:32 AM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor shook his head

"With Trypticon occupying the high orbitals he can shoot right down to the surface of Cybertron. With him being in a geosnchronous orbit over Polyhex he can pretty much hit anything he can spot coming in .

Maybe if we had the shuttles come in fast and low. of course some of these freighters and tramps can't do fast and I'm not too sure about low. Commercial freight shipping isn't built for evasive manouvres.

Plus they haven't got an all Decepticon crew. Your average Merchant skiper isn't going to risk his neck unless you pay him a lot of danger money."

Blackjack
2008-12-15, 01:32 PM

Oh, crap. Starfall stammered to Soundwave, "Well, see, Flamefeather melted the door handle to this meeting room, and I thought it would be best to, y'know, unlock it."

Tinker looked at his twin sibling, and almost smiled. Now she gets into trouble instead of me. Hah. "Well since your presence is not required, please kindly step out. We have matters to discuss here."

Starfall wasted no time in getting out of the meeting room.

Laserbeak took the paint thinner and started to apply a layer of it on Slicer's body, taking the paint off slowly. "This is strong stuff." Laserbeak remarked as the paint literally melted off.

Mess Hall, Darkmount

Shrapnel waved to Hex, "Never seen ya before, but I ain't the one who did it it. I'm sure the drones would be able to fix it it. Care to join us us?"

Without waiting for an answer, he rushed to follow Cindersaur. Part of him wanted to kill something, the other part wanting to make sure Cindersaur didn't burn Darkmount down. At least not while I'm still inside.

Streets

Barrage said to Squawktalk, "Sounds like my kind a' place. this Electrode Club now... Where is it?"

optimusskids
2008-12-15, 08:46 PM
Buzzsaw's studio

Slicer held very still

"Be very careful Laserbeak otherwise I may be tempted to engage in some impromptu Slogism."

Streets

Squawktalk hopped along the ground.

"Hmm let me see, we're hmm, a lot of damage it's difficult to tell where we are but I think, yess follow me it's this way."

Squawktalk flapped along the street.

Mess Hall Darkmount

Hex nodded towards Shrapnel

"Hex Squadron Leader of the Night Marauders, we were scheduled to rotate in from off-planet but we heard there had been unrest so I came ahead to investigate."

Hex followed Shrapnel as he rushed out

Chip1123
2008-12-15, 10:45 PM
Roadblock followed the others towards the club, wondered how strict Squawktalk was. He asked Squawktalk, "Club huh? If he's not there yet, Nothing in the regs saying we can't have a drink right?"

Aero Blade
2008-12-16, 04:19 AM

Tracer's attention was diverted briefly at Starfall's entrance, but that quickly passed as the mech was quickly dismissed by Soundwave, whom Tracer turned his attention back to.

"That is a solution I can proudly agree upon, but the task would be tedious at best. Their infestations can be extensive, and exterminating all the little roaches will be guaranteed to become quite involved. We'd likely have to do some monitoring of them first, see if they are localized or have any other groups anywhere else. If they were so easily removed, so many Primus fanatics would have dispensed with the long before now."

Warcry
2008-12-16, 05:59 AM

Astrotrain shook his head. "Too risky, Monitor," he said. "The last thing we want is for commercial shipping to start crashing into residential neighbourhoods."

"If Trypticon's position is relatively static," Heavy Load chimed in, "we could jam his sensors, make it so that he couldn't target anything smaller than a city block. And if he just starts blowing up chunks of Polyhex...well, there goes all of Gigatron's support with the masses."

"No," Astrotrain told him. "Not yet, at any rate. It would be a waste to use that tactic now. It would provide a vital edge if we ever need to attack him."

Soundwave glanced over at Starfall and silently watched her leave. Then he turned to Tracer. "That is indeed true," he told the air commander. "However, the religious fanatics lacked certain...techniques that would make rooting out these Unicron supporters much easier. All we need to do is bring in one of them, and within hours the Cobalt Sentries would be dragging in a dozen of their cohorts. And each one of those would lead us to yet more cultists, until we have uprooted them and the survivors flee to a more hospitable locale."

"It's meant to be," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak. "They use it to strip paint off of starship hulls."

He chuckled at Slicer's artistic reference, then sighed. "I wonder what old Slog is up to these days. Haven't seen much of his work since we drove off the Quintessons."

13thScorpio
2008-12-16, 06:56 AM
Corridors,Darkmount

"Night Muuuuraders?"Cindersaur asked Hex. "Another one of Gig's Secret Police?Or Megatrooons?"He plodded onwards,keeping an eye Shrapnel.The mech seemed slightly disturbed about his presence.Of course,any sane mech would be.His eyes lit to blue,and he took off heat readings of the fortress.

Skies above St.Blights

Flamefeather and Devilwing hovered above the cathederal dedicated to the Unicron cultists,and considered.

"Being one of them,I don't exactly enjoy the fact of blooing it up.Though,I do h'ant to blue up somthing."Flamefeather said.

"It's order for Unicrons sake.And my own for that matter."Devilwing said. "Order,in the house of the God of Chaos?Are they mad?And don't they have Unicronian Energon Sword hanging up behind the pedastals?"

"Indeed."Flamefeather smiled. "All right,we make it go boom."He wreathed blue flame over himself,and dove through the roof.He landed uncermonasly
on the floor.He stood up among the current patrons and preachers.

"Never did like hearing those hats."Flamefeather remarked."Al'shays seemed to melt."He looked around,and smiled at the site of the sword.Devilwing chuckled.

"For the god of Chaos,you sit and worship?You fools will buuuuuurn if you stay much longer."He looked to the pulpit and started towards it.A sword indeed was there. "If you are true to the words of Chaos,throw this city and the Templars into it!BURN THEM ALL!BEFORE THE AVATAR OF THE DEVIL BURNS YOU!"To put his threat into true words,he blew the blasphemous preacher off his pulpit,sending the mech to his death.Leaping up in a burst of flame,he took down the sword. "NOW DO HIS BIDDING!"The mechs fled before him and he took on a white glow.

He flew out of the flaming wreckage of the catherdral,smile on his face.

optimusskids
2008-12-16, 07:17 AM
St Blights

A mech strode out.

"Desist blasphemer leave this house or suffer the consequences in the name of Archbishop Wetwing."

He stood in front of Flamefeather and let out a stream of water from his jaws.

The weaker membwers of the congragation fled, others hid.

Corriors, Darkmount

Hex shook her head

"Us Night Marauders are a specialised attack squadron specialising in nocturnal and stealth missions.

Secure Briefing Room 3

Monitor shook his head

"Most space freighters are bigger than a city block plus of course theres the fighter squadrons."

Reflector
2008-12-16, 10:30 PM
Streets

"Darn straight," Ruckus hollered over at Roadblock, not concerned whether he was right. "A little lubrication never hurt a mission."

That also was not entirely true, but Ruckus felt he could make any case he liked.

optimusskids
2008-12-16, 10:40 PM
Streets

Squawktalk turned and shook his head

"It is not optimum , that we remain here any longer than necessary. I will provide you each with your ow cask of energon on our sucessful return to Crystal City."

13thScorpio
2008-12-17, 03:08 AM
St.Blights

Flamefeather was doused in the stream,and created a great billowing of fog, before landing near the Archbishop and he ticked his new sword.He laughed as it lit up,then turned his attention to Wetwing.

"I,blashpamy?"Devilwing said. "Come now Preacher."The optics went white and he burst into more blue flame,bowing quickly to his opponent. "Stand before the masses,few that there are,and speak.Talk,talk,talk.Never is there do.Do,do,do.The horned hat brigade has become exactly that.A joke." He gave one of his grins.

"He is right Archbishop.The riots were fun and all,those that I remember,but he have bent to the hill of the governements.Chaos is not about that."

"Indeed no."Devilwing growled."No one fears you any more.You are not the way and the path of comfort.You are the path to MADNESS!DECAY!RUIN!AND ANARCHY!BABY YEAH!"He lowered the sword at the Archbishop,laughing,and lit a white ball of flame in his left hand. "Your argument,Preacher?"

Corridors,Darkmount

"So,you still buuuurn and blow things uuup,right?"Cindersaur asked Hex.

Blackjack
2008-12-17, 03:57 AM

Laserbeak chuckled as he stripped off Slicer's Autobot paintjob. "I'll try to be careful, friend. I may not be as surgical as Buzzsaw, but precision is what I can do best. I mean, when torturing someone, you cannot kill them too quickly..."

Not that torturing and art are two similar things.... Laserbeak cleaned off the last of the paint and said, "Okay, we're done."

Corridors, Darkmount

"Heard of you guys before, before." Shrapnel answered Hex. "Was a potential recruit in the early days of war until they noticed my warcries and electic flashes don't really jive with stealth in the night, if you get what I mean, mean."

The news of Flamefeather's attack on St Blight's spread quickly. Soon it found its way to Starfall's hands. She should report to Soundwave or Astrotrain. But the Seeker, to avoid further embarrassment, sent the information to Tinker.

Tinker was quite surprised and intrigued "Um, speaking of the Unicronites... Starfall says that one of our own are attacking St Blight's... Action?"

Streets

"I still say that we try to get a drink or two. Otherwise we'll draw attention to ourselves." Barrage said. He shoved an empty that happened to be in his way as the Electrode Club came to view.

Warcry
2008-12-17, 06:04 AM

"When he comes back," Astrotrain told Tinker dryly, "I'll pin a medal on him for taking care of one of our problems."

After listening to what Monitor had to say, the admiral replied, "That's irrelevant, because we're not going to do it."

"Agreed," Megatron told them. "But for the sake of argument, what intelligence have we managed to gather about Gigatron's forces?"

"A not-insignificant amount," Soundwave told him. "Militarily they are vastly inferior to us, with fewer troops and fewer weapons of war at their disposal. Despite that, our sources indicate that they are preparing for an operation of some sort in Stanix, the details of which are still quite sketchy."

"That is the first I've heard of this," Astrotrain cut in. "Where did you get that information?"

"I have many sources of reliable intelligence that you aren't privy to," Soundwave told him.

"That's unacceptable," Astrotrain told him. "I'm in command of this fortress while Megatron is away and I won't have you hoarding information for your own purposes!"

"Megatron is right here and fully capable of speaking for himself," Soundwave replied flatly. "If he objected to my conduct, he would be the first to say so. He does not. Furthermore, were I to compromise the security of my sources -- within Gigatron's forces or elsewhere -- I would be derelict in my duties. Your curiosity is vastly outweighed by the usefulness of having confidential agents in the deepest recesses of our enemies' power structures."

"Enough," Megatron intoned. "Soundwave, you and I will discuss this later. Monitor, what can you tell us about Gigatron's resources?"

optimusskids
2008-12-17, 07:07 AM
St Blight's

Wetwing stood his ground

"We are still agents of Chaos. We fufil our quotas. Each of the congragation commits their Random Act of Chaos. A modicum of structure and organisation are necessary to help spread the word. Since we set up our Ministry starting with but a few followers the word of Unicron has spread. Do you think that the recent riot here would have been so awful if it weren't for believers adding fuel to the fire.

~*~

Corridors , Darkmount

Hex nodded

"we eliminate our targets, with speed, stealth, precision and large amounts of high explosive."

She turned to Shrapnel

You are correct stealth is our watchword but you have done sterling work with the Insecticons . We each find our place.

~*~

Secure Briefing Room 3

Monitor turned to the hologram

"Well Sir, Gigatron returned to Polyhex with a large ship of unknown origin. Our intelligence analysis have identified it as an Imperial type battleship, our sources indicate this was captured rather than the result of an alliance with the imperials. When he left Polyhex he stripped a large number of industrial units and we have proof that he is the middle of re-establishing a manufacturing capability. As for weaponry Gigatron lcaptured large amounts of Quintesson resources when he captured Crystal City. Analysis of after battle reports indicate that some kind of gas warfare was employed by the Quintessons. We have been unable to discover if any stockpiles of gas were captured along with the city.

Streets

Squawktalk pondered this

"ok a few drinks but only as cover."

Buzzsaw's Studio

Slicer nodded

"A good point, personally i favour the direct approach, wham, bam,job's done."

Aero Blade
2008-12-17, 06:59 PM
Secure Briefing Room 3, Darkmount

Tracer had nothing else to add to the meeting immediately, but he continued to absorb the data being circulated, formulating his own ideas. He glanced briefly at Astrotrain as he and Shockwave had their exchange, making a mental note of what the communications officer had just admitted to them. Yet another reason to the list of why he did not trust him. It was yet another thing he and Astrotrain seemed to share sentiments on.

"Autobots, Gigatron, Unicronians, building projects.... we will have to be cautious not to spread ourselves too thin..." Tracer offered in an off-hand tone.

Reflector
2008-12-17, 08:31 PM
Outside the Electrode Club

Ruckus transformed to robot mode as the group came within walking distance of the destination. He was tempted to keep a gun out, but he thought better of it. He kept his optics locked on the big thug standing between him and the door as he approached.

"What's your story, pipsqueak?" the bouncer (appropriately named Bouncer) snorted at Ruckus. "I don't think you're tough enough for this crowd."

Ruckus barely managed to contain his rage - if there was anything he hated, it was being called small. It reminded him of his past. But Bludgeon had taught him to keep personal emotions out of a mission, and Ruckus channeled his anger into a twisted expression, and he spat a wad of greasy acid on the street near Bouncer's foot.

"Just lookin' to get shorted," Ruckus snarled. "These slaggers too."

Bouncer nodded approvingly and glanced over Ruckus' shoulder. They might fit in - maybe not the bird, but at least he'd make a good subroutine for one of the Dominatrons.

"All right, go ahead," Bouncer nodded while stepping aside.

Ruckus brushed past and into the noisy club.

Chip1123
2008-12-17, 08:56 PM
Roadblock strode into the club behind Ruckus. As his optics adjusted to the light inside, he took a quick glance around, focusing on the bar. He walked up and ordered a drink.

13thScorpio
2008-12-18, 03:58 AM
St.Blights

"I understand the modicum of structure,Preacher,that is why we met under effigies made of the bodies of the dead to him.That was as structured as it got."Devilwing replied.

"And here are you getting that from?I remember the temple quite a bit."Flamefeather replied.

"Your own memories blockhead.Before it became a mainstream 'religon'.And as I am unaware of recent events,Polyhex looks much the same as ever.But,seriously Preacher,quota's?A Primus be damned quota?Look sir,I did my evil deed for the day!Promote me!Promote me!Do they no longer have the ruthlessness to take what they believe is thiers?If they had been such,they would have tried to kill us before we blazed down thier Hall. I know even the Templars would have done such if we so much as showed within a mile of thier sacred halls."He spat a molten bit at Wetwings feet and the fire slowly changed to clear around him,the ground began to melt and boil.He sneered at those who hid and looked on.Inaction was not a word for those who worshipped the God of Chaos.Which made him wonder why he was not blowing the Archbishop away currently.

Corridors,Darkmount

"Hhhmmmm....I could do the explosives part."Cindersaur replied to Hex. "I get killed,I am the bomb.Fuuuushion reactor and all inside me.And it's operated on several deadmen's switches too.Hehehe..."He chuckled.He spotted a door ahead,hoping it got him out of this mind boggling large fort. "Though I believe on most moniters,I am a dead give away.That whole high tempatuuuure thing."

Warcry
2008-12-18, 05:48 AM

"Then we will assume that they were," Megatron told Monitor, "until proven otherwise."

"I must point out," Soundwave chimed in, "that despite these resources, Gigatron is in even worse straits than we are. He has supplies and equipment, but lacks the manpower to properly distribute or utilize said resources."

After Tracer had spoken, Astrotrain agreed with him. "Quite so," he said. "We should pick a single target and eliminate them, then move on to the next."

Buzzsaw's Studio

"You're rather more built for that than we are, I'd wager," Buzzsaw told Slicer. "And now that you're you again, we need to retrieve some information for Soundwave. You're welcome to come with us if you'd like."

optimusskids
2008-12-18, 07:17 AM
St Blights

Wetwing glared at Flamefeather

"I warn you stranger that should you attempt to kill me deadmech's switches will detonate explosives concealed in this building killing us all."

~*~

Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor nodded

"this is true but conversely most of those under his control are active warriors, he lacks the tail of hangers on and wastrels that we are forced to deal with. Their has been rumours of Unionisation in Polyhex and my sources tell me that there is the beginning of Communism. Certain mechs believe our resources should be distributed equally.

~*~

Squawktalk hopped into the Electrode club

He glanced round nervously

He deceided to stickclose to Ruckus.

Blackjack
2008-12-18, 08:43 AM
Outside the Electrode Club

"So this is the Electrode Club." Barrage said to no one in particular as he shrunk into insect mode, and settled on Roadblock's shoulder. As his optics adjusted to the lighting, he began to try and find Backfire and anyone suspicious.

Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw, "Now that Slicer's clean, let's proceed with our job."

Medbay, Darkmount

Two of Hightower's drones carried Bombshell's body out of the MRI machine. The Insecticon's pain had subsided as he got up and explored his surroundings.

optimusskids
2008-12-19, 12:02 AM
Electrode Club

Squawktalk hovered by Ruckus scanning the room.

~*~

Buzzsaw's Studio

"What are you two up to ?"

Slicer asked wiping off the remanants of paint stripper.

13thScorpio
2008-12-19, 12:48 AM
St.Blights

Flamefeather shrugged.Devilwing spoke. "At least we'll meet our master that much faster, won't we Preacher?The buildings already buring,what if one of them is touched?We blow up anyways.Personally,an explosion sounds fun."He subbed the sword,it being no use to them.Niether had any expierence,so it was time for the old standbye.His wings came out of his back,both a bright white and he hovered off the floor. "See you in Unicrons pit Preacher."Both hands lit up white,and he sprayed a huge stream of clear fire at Wetwing.He held a reserve stream in his mouth,smiling as the flames licked his cheeks.

Reflector
2008-12-19, 06:21 PM
The Electrode Club

Ruckus forced his way through throngs of writhing dancers. Between the strobing LEDs and the obvious penchant for black paint, it was difficult to make out much more than silhouettes, and the thumping bass made hearing a chore. Ruckus glanced toward the DJ's socket near the stage and caught sight of two fembots dancing in electro-cages. A large mech clad in spikes and a black mask stopped Ruckus with a hand on his shoulder.

"How much for the insect?" he wheezed in a smaller-than-appropriate voice, anxiously flicking a whip at his side and staring at Barrage hungrily.

"If you wanna keep your legs, you don't want none of him," Ruckus yelled and shoved the creep out of the way. He pressed on toward the bar and shouldered his way through the crowd to get some face time with the barkeep.

"Four doubles of straight sulfuric," Ruckus shouted at the bartender.

The barmaid, a sleek purple fembot who'd adopted the monicker Butterfly to come across more exotic, hurried to fill the order. "Anything else I can get you studbolts?"

Ruckus slammed his back and slid the other canisters where the others could reach them. "Lookin' for a mech named Backfire. I heard he hangs out here."

Butterfly paused, glancing over Ruckus before answering. "Never heard of him." She turned around, but Ruckus caught the direction of her gaze in the mirror behind the bar. There was the shadow of a lone mech at a dark table in the corner. Ruckus turned to Squawktalk and nodded toward the suspect.

"Think it's that mech."

Lord Zarak
2008-12-19, 10:02 PM
"Distributed equally? Bah! Who do they think we are, a new benevolent breed of Decepticon? I believe a policy of pest control may be in order" stated Scorponok.

Versuvius
2008-12-19, 11:32 PM
Medbay

While entering the medbay, Flattop received Skystalker's transmission. "Message understood commander. I'll give a proper send off." He pulled the mumbling Skyhopper to his feet. "Snap out of it, we're leaving. Go to my jet, get it ready, and bring it around."

"Need my helicopter...get it back..." Skyhopper stumbled to his feet and walked toward the hangar.

Flattop exited the medbay and walked down the corridor. He would have left Skyhopper behind without a second thought but wasn't about to disobey Skystalker's orders. That idiot is going to get me killed!

Blackjack
2008-12-20, 02:26 AM
Electrode Club

Barrage was about to ready himself for a bar fight but Ruckus had stood up for him. Barrage was genuinely grateful for the help. When the group reached the bar, he transformed into robot mode and drank the sulfuric drink that Ruckus passed to him.

Not bad, for a bar like this...

Medbay, Darkmonunt

Bombshell noticed Skyhopper and Flattop move away, but he didn't do anything. He's too doozy from what the meds did to him.

optimusskids
2008-12-20, 09:09 PM
Electrode Club

Squawktalk settled on Ruckus shoulder sipping his sulfuric with a straw.

Squawktalk pivoted his head.

He noticed the chain-saw propped next to the mech's chair.

"Yes, that looks like , our mech."

St Blights

Wetwing let out a stream of water towards the Firecon.

"You do not worry me for I am an acolyte of Unicron."

The water took on a strange green tinge.

Versuvius
2008-12-21, 05:27 PM
Hangar Bay

Skyhopper climbed onto Flattop's jet and began pre-flight operations. He was only concerned with getting his helicopter back and continued to mumble incomprehensibly while the jet began to activate.

Armory

Arriving at the armory, Flattop punched in his access code and entered. He would have preferred to be the one who fetched his jet but didn't think Skyhopper was competent enough to do the task he was going to undertake. In his state he'll get us both killed!

Warcry
2008-12-21, 08:19 PM

"I believe Scorponok has the right idea," Megatron said. "With Kaon now under our control and the government of Tyrest not even attempting to maintain the fiction that it's independent, we have a significant population of loyal Decepticons at our command. If the disruptive elements of our population don't want to be a part of what we're building then they are welcome to leave. But if they try to make trouble for us, death will be their reward. I want you to gather a list of everyone who belongs to any of these groups we've discussed, everyone from the leaders down to the rank-and-file drones. Then, if they act out, we will eliminate them."

"I shall task the Cobalt Sentries with that immediately," Soundwave replied.

"Good. Also, I want you to release a statement reminding the populace that forming a labour union is and has always been a capital crime under Decepticon law. That should draw out an interesting response, to say the least." Megatron turned to Monitor. "You and your superiors will have the task of replacing the menial labour that the soon-to-be purged scum provide. Draw up a plan to gather resources and institute a renewed drone manufacturing program. Once the Constructicons are reactivated, they will take charge of it. Coordinate with Tinker and Heavy Load as necessary."

Buzzsaw's Studio

"Yes, lets," Buzzsaw agreed with Laserbeak.

He turned to Slicer and said, "We're collecting a set of memory-flashes that Hook made of himself and the other Constructicons. Lord Megatron wishes to bring our old comrades back from the dead."

optimusskids
2008-12-21, 09:25 PM
Secure Meeting Room 3

Monitor swiveled his head round 360 degrees to look at Soundwave.

"It will be so Lord Megatron."

~*~

Buzzsaw's Studio

Slicer shivered

"I don't like that idea , another copy of you existing , that can be revived, it seems unatural."

Blackjack
2008-12-22, 03:41 AM

"Yes, my Lord." Tinker nodded to the holoimage of Megatron.

"But then, it could be useful. We won't stay dead for long if we get killed, isn't that so Buzzsaw?" Laserbeak said, with what approximated a grin for the avian Decepticon. He was referring to the Underbase incident, where both Buzzsaw and him were deactivated by Starscream. "But then, Slicer the order came from top. Wanna follow us?"

Electrode Club

Barrage nodded, sipping his drink. "He looks like who we're looking for."

Warcry
2008-12-22, 04:58 AM

"Good," Megatron said to Tinker and Monitor. "Now, does anyone else have any issues they would like to discuss?"

Corridors

"I would prefer not to die in the first place," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak. "And yes," he agreed with Slicer, "it is a tad creepy. It's been done before, though. The Autobots actually perfected the process. Rumour has it that there actually might be multiple versions of the likes of Tracks or Skids running around because of it."

He led the way down the hall, toward the section of the building reserved for the intelligence bureau.

Chip1123
2008-12-22, 01:34 PM
"So what's the play? We wait till he leaves and we follow, or we going to go get him now?" Roadblock asked Squawktalk, downing the rest of his drink.

13thScorpio
2008-12-23, 02:12 AM
St.Blights Sauna

"Acolyte,schmacolyte."Devilwing told Wetwing.The water turned to steam on contact with the flames from his hands. "I danced with the devil at half past midnight."Flamefeather rang out.He then started on his rendition of 'Burn baby Burn'.Niether understood the green tinge in the water,but it wasn't likely to be good.Chemicals could be nasty to take out.He pushed his way foward,trying to get close enough to touch Wetwing. It was always fun to see water in the pot boil til it went boom.

Corridors,Darkmount

The doors finally led to out,and Cindersaur regarded his silent companions. Shrapnel,who had helped him get out of the damn cold prison.Then there was Hex,someone he could get used to,particularly when it involved stuff blowing up and burning down.

Blackjack
2008-12-23, 02:43 AM
Corridors, Darkmount

Shrapnel said to Cindersaur, "So... where to, to? Drinks in a bar or blowing stuff up, up? As long as we don't blow up too much of Darkmount..."

Behind them, Bombshell had gotten out from the medbay and silently joined the group. Shrapnel nodded to him, grinning.

Other corridors, Darkmount

"Multiple versions of the same Autobot? That's scary." Laserbeak said to Buzzsaw as he fluttered down the corridor behind the other Cassetticon.

Warcry
2008-12-24, 04:35 AM
Corridors

"Not really," Buzzsaw told Laserbeak. "If they had the common sense to make duplicate Grimlocks or Magnuses I would start worrying, but the people they chose to copy weren't exactly the best they had."

He ducked into an alcove and waited for a biometric scanner to recognize him. Once it did, the door to Darkmount's intelligence section slid open, admitting the trio.

Blackjack
2008-12-25, 06:38 AM
Intelligence Section, Darkmount

"How can I help?" a raspy voice greeted Slicer, Buzzsaw and Laserbeak. It belonged to an old cassetticon intelligence officer.

Laserbeak said, "We're looking for records of... Hey, wait a minute. Who the hell are you supposed to be?"

optimusskids
2008-12-25, 07:33 AM
Electrode Club

Squawtalk nodded

"let's watch him for a little while first."

~*~

St Blight's Sauna

Wetwing dipped his head and let out a sheet of icy water that froze as soon as it touched the floor.

Intelligence section

Slicer nodded.

"It's odd they dont do it more often."

13thScorpio
2008-12-26, 02:59 AM
Outside Darkmount

"Baaaar."Cindersaur told Shrapnel. "All you can kill buffet,and drinks.Probably blow stuuuuuf uuup and buuurn them down once we're finished with them.Though,blowing up a local Templar temple sounds tempting.Maybe after some more to eat and drink."Cindersaur gave a nod to Bombshell before stopping. "Uuuum,where is a good bar?"He asked all.

St.Blights

As soon as Wetwing dropped his head to spew water that became ice on the floor,Flamefeather used his jump jets to go over him and once behind,tried to grab his head with his hands.He then let loose his own stream of flaming bile from his mouth on the preachers back.

Blackjack
2008-12-26, 10:56 AM
Corridors, Darkmount

Shrapnel said to Cindersaur, "Know a few good ones, with cheap energon energon. But I've just returned from prison, like you you. Don't really know whether they've torn Heatwave Bar down, down..."

Intelligence Room, Darkmount

Starfall sounded a corner, intending to store what she just discovered about Flamefeather and the other ex-prisoners into the Intelligence Database, and she saw that three of the decidedly loyal Decepticons--Slicer and two of Soundwave's agents--were at the entrance of the Intelligence section. She wondered what they were doing, and asked the question, "What are you doing here?"

Laserbeak spoke, "On an intelligence gathering mission. By any chance, do you know who he is?" Laserbeak gestured at the old Cassetticon shivering in the room.

The Cassetticon said, "Please, I am Query. I am here to, ah, to..."

Starfall said, "he looks suspicious to me. Never seen him before in my life."

Electrode Club

Barrage said to Squawktalk, "So... How do we want to do this? Good-cop-bad-cop?"

Chip1123
2008-12-26, 01:55 PM
"Fine with me." Roadblock said in reply to Squawktalk. "Means I can grab another drink." Roadblock ordered another, intent to enjoy the time before they had to start 'working'.

Warcry
2008-12-29, 05:07 AM

"They probably think it's an abomination," Buzzsaw told Slicer. "That's the way they are, especially the more Primus-fearing Autobots."

As they ran into the unfamiliar mech, Buzzsaw sighed at his companions' incompetence.

Must I do everything myself?

"You may not help us," he told Query. "What you will do is give us your rank, serial number and today's security check-codes. If you don't have the appropriate clearance to be here while we do what we have to do, you'll have to leave."

He turned to look at Starfall. "That goes for you as well, seeker. Our mission is classified at the highest levels."

"Very well, then," Megatron told his troops. "I expect all of you to take care of your assignments. Astrotrain will supply more of your units with orders shortly, I suspect. Soundwave, stay here for a moment. You and I have much to discuss. The rest of you are dismissed."

Heavy Load was out the door almost before Megatron was done speaking, as if he couldn't wait to be away from the senior officers.

Astrotrain gathered up his datapads and made a few final notes, then headed out himself.

Soundwave, for his part, waited until he was alone with Megatron's projection before saying or doing anything.

Blackjack
2008-12-30, 01:52 AM
Secure Meeting Room

Tinker wasted no time in leaving the meeting room. The Seeker made a beeline for the medbay.

Intelligence Section

Starfall raised her hands and said to Buzzsaw, "Okay, okay, I know when I'm not needed..." no need to get prickly... Laserbeak made what resembled a grin when she left.

Laserbeak turned his attention to Query. The old mech was struggling with words, stammering. "Rank? Ah, ah, intelligence section? I work in Interrogations? Serial number? I, ah, Forgot? And, uh-"

Laserbeak squawked like a predatorial bird, and looked at Query with burning red optics. "Aw. Too bad, old mech. But you see, me, I'm in charge of the interrogations. And I know damn well if someone is lying."

"Ah, uh..."

"Besides, the only interrogators the Decepticons employ extend only to Beastbox, Vortex an' me. And you know why?" Laserbeak's eyes shone a bright shade of red. "This is why." twin beams of red-hot laser burst out of the Cassetticon's optics and burnt through Query's right shoulder, slicing the limb off.

The old Decepticon cried out in anguish, as Laserbeak grinned, "Let's try this again. Rank. Serial number. Whatever the frag you're doing here."

Warcry
2008-12-31, 06:13 AM

Buzzsaw gave Laserbeak a stony look. "If you want to carve him up, that's fine by me. But please don't do it here. This place is full of highly-valuable equipment and Soundwave won't be happy if you ruin it. Could you and Slicer drag him off to the brig and work on him in a less...ad hoc environment? I'll join you after I've delivered the data Soundwave asked for."

Aero Blade
2008-12-31, 03:54 PM

Tracer nodded respecfully as Megatron dismissed them. He wondered what was going on with Soundwave, deciding it was probably about the earlier disruption in the meeting about soundwave's activities. He could only hope the annoying communications officer was about to get a good lashing to put him in order.

Tracer gathered himself and moved out of the room along with the others, following just after Astrotrain.

Blackjack
2009-01-01, 03:00 AM
Intelligence Section

Laserbeak grinned, "Okay then Slicer. Let's bring him to the brig. Torturing is much more fun there."

Query held the stump of what remained of his arm. He shivered, and stammered, "N-No!"

Laserbeak smirked, "Y-Yes, old mech. We're going to make you talk, one way or another. And paint thinner's given me a nexthing to torture you with."

Medbay

Tinker entered the medbay.

Warcry
2009-01-03, 05:49 AM

After the rest of the meeting's attendees had left (OOC: hint, hint) and the doors to the room had been sealed, Soundwave was left alone with Megatron's holoavatar.

"You wished something of me, my lord?"

"You know very well what I want," Megatron told him. "Tell me the identity of your sources inside Gigatron's army."

"I can't do that, my lord," Soundwave said bluntly.

"You would defy my wishes?" Megatron asked him, a dangerous note in his voice.

"If I thought it necessary, yes," Soundwave told him without hesitation. "And that is one of the many reasons you trust me with the duties you have given me. But in this case, there is no defiance. I can't unmask my sources to you because they don't exist."

"That isn't what you said a few minutes ago. Explain yourself," Megatron told him.

"My sources within Gigatron's camp are purely technological, labour drones that he himself equipped to spy on his troops that I managed to subvert for my own purposes." Soundwave's optic band narrowed. "I implied that my information came from a living informant because I believe that we have a spy in our midst."

"Why?"

"My signals intelligence crews have intercepted a small handful of transmissions being sent from the fortress though a complex series of routers. They claim an 87% chance that the endpoint of those signals is in Crystal City, and they only began after Gigatron's ouster. The transmissions are plain text encoded using some sort of one time pad encryption, and we've been unable to decipher them, or to find the source of the leaks."

"But you suspect that the leaks are coming from within our inner circle?"

"Suspect? Not necessarily," Soundwave told Megatron. "But I mean to find out. And if word of a traitor in their midst starts to drive Gigatron's followers into a witchhunt..."

"Then we'll know," Megatron nodded his approval. "Very well, Soundwave. Continue your operation and keep me informed of your progress."

"As ever, my lord," Soundwave said, although both of them knew full well he had no intention of doing that.

Megatron's holoavatar faded to black, and Soundwave left the room to tend to his duties.

Astrotrain's Office

The admiral slipped into his private sanctum and sat at his desk, fingers steepled and a bland look on his face that covered the indecision that was roiling inside of him.

optimusskids
2009-01-03, 04:22 PM
Darkmount, Medbay

Monitor hurried after Tinker

"I need to consult with you."

~*~

Hex shrugged and looked at Cindersaur and company

"So where we off to?"

~*~

Intelligence Section

Slicer's ears flashed.

"All you need to do is answer the questions old-timer, that's all then we'll get you down to medbay and get you all patched up.

St Blight's

Wetwing writhed in pain as his plating burned. Screaming he emitted a cloud of vaporised Dry Ice at Flamefeather.

Blackjack
2009-01-04, 04:22 PM
Darkmount, Medbay

Tinker looked at Monitor, "Sure. How can I provide assistance?"

Starfall neared the two, and silently observed them.

Corridors, Darkmount

Shrapnel shrugged and said, "Don't know, know. Anywhere to blow some things up, get some drinks, drinks."

Query flashed Slicer and Laserbeak dirty looks, but the Cassetticon showed no reaction to it. Query said, "Fine. What do you want to know?"

Laserbeak said, "Ah. Now you're cooperative. What are you doing here?" Meanwhile, Laserbeak dragged Query out, as Buzzsaw requested.

Query said, trembling, "I... I..."

Laserbeak narrowed his optics again, "Who are you anyway? Name, rank and designation number?" Query did not answer. Laserbeak's optics flared and burnt a hole on his shoulder.

"Query. Just Query."

Electrode Club

Barrage asked Squawktalk, "What do we do now?"

13thScorpio
2009-01-05, 03:00 AM
Outside Darkmount

"We figuuuured baaar."Cindersaur told Hex."The only proooblem is we don't know where to go.Or whether there's still a gooood one left.Or any."He licked at his molten drool,looking between Shrapnel and Bombshell. "Prisons got a habit of dooooing stuuuuff like that to you.Though,I can't recall any.They tend to all blend together after you've burnt them down."He shambled onwards,waving his tail,sniffing for any hint of strong drinks.

St.Blights

The freezing ice made Flamefeather recoil.Devilwing yelled.Unicrons eyeball!He hated the stuff,and the chill had touched him through his heat shield.A touch in the right place,and his system might go wack for a bit.He hovered back, sword coming back into hand from subspace.Flicking it,it flamed up again,and he swooped in at Wetwing,hoping to cleave a leg clean off.

Blackjack
2009-01-05, 03:25 PM
Corridors Darkmount

Shrapnel nodded, "Yes, the prison energon really ain't good for health, health. It makes earthling plants taste heavenly, heavenly. How about the Electrode Club, Club? You guys been there, there?"

Bombshell sighed, "The energon's there is very cheap. Makes my head doozy. You sure y'wanna go there?"

Warcry
2009-01-06, 06:17 AM
Astrotrain's Office

Astrotrain sat in silence for a few seconds, then, with a look of grim determination on his face, the admiral reached for his terminal and started to type.

Gigatron,

Information has come into my possession that Soundwave has an agent or agents or among your forces. His behaviour suggests that this agent is highly-placed, perhaps even within your inner circle. I recommend launching an immediate investigation. That is all the information I have right now, but I will update you if anything more comes to light.

--Astrotrain

The triplechanger stared at the text for a few seconds, then set his jaw and pressed the 'Send' button.

Command Centre

Soundwave arrived and sat in the command chair, looking far too comfortable there for his own good. He quickly called up a monitor program he had set to run in the fortress's mainframe, and noted with more than a little satisfaction that, indeed, his pet traitor had sent out another message. The cypher was as unbreakable as ever and the sender's identity remained opaque, but he was sure that those would both come in time.

For now, it was enough to know that the betrayer was now working for him.

Intelligence Section

As soon as the others had left, Buzzsaw let himself into one of the half-dozen highly-secured vaults, each of which contained a massive server full of highly-classified data. He looked around for the files that would have dated to around the time his master had indicated, then ran a filter for files drafted by Hook and started to read the file descriptions.

optimusskids
2009-01-07, 10:40 PM
Darkmount, Medbay

Monitor nodded

"I need to talk to you about drone production."

~*~

St Blight's

Wetwing held up an arm to defend himself from the sword attack.

~*~

Outside Darkmount

Hex shrugged.

"it's a bit of a heavy scene for my liking."

Electrode Club

Squawktalk glanced round the club.

"Let's wait until he's on his own then we move in."

Darkmount

Slicer leaned in

"So Query what's your speciality?"

Blackjack
2009-01-08, 04:52 AM
Darkmount

Tinker nodded to Monitor, "Drone production? Sure, what would you like to know?"

Query stammered, "Please... I am an interrogat-"

Laserbeak cocked his head in warning, "Don't. Lie."

Query put his head down, and said simply to Slicer, "Infiltration."

Outside Darkmount

Shrapnel said to Hex, "Heavy, heavy? Hmm... How about that one, one? Looks nice, nice." Shrapnel pointed at a zigurrat-shaped bar nearby them.

Bombshell's optics widened, "The Drunken Abyss? What the frag is that?"

Electrode Club

Barrage nodded silently to Squawktalk, sipping his energon.

Chip1123
2009-01-08, 07:51 PM
"Works for me" Roadblock said, enjoying his energon. "Little more to drink before work..."

13thScorpio
2009-01-08, 09:55 PM
Outdside Darkmount

"It'll be buuuurnt down after we get done with it.That's what it will be."Cindersaur told Bombshell. "It has a good name,so maybe if it's good,I woooon't buuuuurn it dooown."He clambered onward to it.

St.Blights

Devilwing questioned Wetwings defensive position as he sped by.He hoped he had clipped his leg.He hovered back,and continued to flame at Wetwing.

Warcry
2009-01-11, 05:57 AM

Buzzsaw grinned as he called up the files that Soundwave had asked for. He downloaded them to his own internal datatracks -- one of the benefits of turning into a data storage device, even if he was disguised as a primative human one -- and logged off of the terminal, then headed for the command centre.

Outside

"Pfft, you call that a bar?" Ramjet had come up behind the two Insecticons, Cindersaur and Hex with a sarcastic half-smile on his face and Bulletbike still in tow. "As if. There ain't a bar anywhere in Polyhex that's worthy of the name since those hippies blew up the Black Nova."

Blackjack
2009-01-11, 08:29 AM
Darkmount

"So you're saying you're infiltrating Darkmount?" Laserbeak asked Query.

"Yes. I mean, no, I mean..." The old mech stammered. Laserbeak grinned. Two red-hot laser beams burned into Query's midsection.

Laserbeak said to Slicer, "Think the old-timer's losing his touch. He isn't anywhere in our troop listings. Must have, what, infiltrated Darkmount during our arrival. And he might've gotten away with it if we hadn't interfered."

When Buzzsaw exited the intelligence section, Laserbeak asked, "You have everything we need?"

The Drunken Abyss

Shrapnel tensed, and turned around, hands balled into fists crackling with lightning, but relaxed when he realized it was Ramjet and not some psychopathic goon. Well, Bulletbike is, but he is one of their own.

"The Black Nova is gone, gone?" Shrapnel said. Oh, the Insecticon loved to eat anything, but the Black Nova has always been his favourite bar. The energon they served was exquisite...

Bombshell followed Cindersaur into the Drunken Abyss. As his optics adjusted to the dim light, he noticed that a few of the patrons were fighting. "Bar fight!" He said gleefully, randomly shooting mortars and cerebro shells into the crowd.

mastasini
2009-01-12, 09:49 AM
The Drunken Abyss

bulletbike glared at the insecticons and the others (he didn't know them as far as he could remember). “glorious destruction, let us feed on what there is! Be it energon, tribbles or autobot corpses…”

Warcry
2009-01-13, 06:29 AM
Command Centre, Darkmount

"I've got it," Buzzsaw replied to Laserbeak. "I'm delivering it to Soundwave as we speak."

As he finished, he landed on his master's shoulder and said, "I've got the memory backups. What now?"

"Now," Soundwave told him, "we find some undesirables and make them...volunteer to donate their bodies to the cause."

"I was hoping you would say that," Buzzsaw admitted. Then, reopening his link to Laserbeak he said, "When you're done playing with the prisoner, the boss has a job for us."

The Drunken Abyss

Ramjet scowled at the chaos they'd arrived to. He fired a cluster bomb into the crowd, but it was a half-hearted effort at best. Starting the trouble was 90% of the fun, after all.

"Yeah, a bunch of small-timers banded together during the riots and blew the place sky-high. I hope they enjoyed their fun, 'cause it's going to be our turn next." He shrugged. "Turns out that some kinda hippy union thing is havin' a rally not far from here. 'parently they're gonna demand fair pay or some slag like that. Ya guys wanna go over there and have some fun when yer done here?"

Blackjack
2009-01-13, 12:52 PM

Laserbeak looked at Buzzsaw and Soundwave and said, "I was hoping for a more extended 'Laserbeak's torture session', but since this seems urgent, I'll be quick. One of our mech can pick him in a CR cell for a more thorough interrogation later."

Laserbeak sent a burst of red-hot laser at Query's chest. It made him go into stasis lock... albeit with much searing pain. Laserbeak hopped over to Buzzsaw's side, "I'll join you soon." Gesturing to one of Hightower's wandering drones, he gave followed it as it took the limp inert body to the medbay.

Laserbeak entered the medbay and gave orders for Starfall to place Query's unconscious form in a CR cell. The CR cell is an invention of Tinker, a combination of a CR Chamber and a prison cell. Any patient inside is cured... slowly, with pain, if wanted.

The Cassetticon left the Seeker to tend to Query while he fluttered back to where Buzzsaw, Soundwave and Slicer was. "Let's go."

Drunken Abyss

Shrapnel joined in the fun, using his powers over electricity to make the bar's jukebox to spit out discs randomly at the patrons, all the while using his other hand to send a shrapnel bomb towards a crowd. Nothing is more effective in dealing with crowds than shrapnel bombs...

Bombshell perched on Ramjet's shoulder in insect mode, gleefully making those he control beat each other and do humiliating things.

13thScorpio
2009-01-14, 12:32 AM
The Drunken Abyss

Walking into a barfight he had not started was kind of a dissapointment for Cindersaur,but he could live with it.He nodded at Ramjet.

"Protesters shouuuuld taste goood.After a drink."He watched with slight detatchment at the debauchery of the Insecticons and the others. "A drink Hex?Little cycle(Bulletbike)?."He was gonna clear a path for himself anyways.His transformation was something to behold(To those who were looking,anyway).For the first time in years he did it.Flames surrounded him and at the lines glowed white hot and his eyes took on a blue glow.Then it was if he blew up(not really that far off,either),as his joints and body rearranged themselves,he soon stood in the middle of a small black and warped crater,his eyes now white.With precision and minor delicacy(he didn't hit the bar,or stools) he cleared a path with white hot jet of flames for those who wanted a drink.He walked over wounded and slagged mechs and sat down.

"Give me the strongest you got."He told the barkeep who was looking on with dismay.The bartender did it without a second glance.

Warcry
2009-01-14, 05:07 AM

"Patience," Soundwave told Laserbeak. "We need bodies compatible with Hook and Scrapper's designs. I have a research team combing through the medical records from all the clinics in Polyhex. We have several potential targets already. Once we've gotten a complete list, we'll bring in the ones that seem most likely to be adequate."

Buzzsaw smiled. "Will we bring in any other troops to assist us?"

Soundwave nodded. "I have a team of Cobalt Sentries on alert. Also, I plan to consult our air-commander-of-the-week." Activating his comm system, he called Tracer. "It would seem you have some idle time," he said. "Please join me at the command centre. I have a mission that you could assist with."

(OOC: And if any other characters are bored...)

The Drunken Abyss

Ramjet followed Cindersaur toward the bar, grabbed a tankard of energon and started to drink.

"I like the way ya think, brimstone breath. This round's on me."

Blackjack
2009-01-14, 11:41 AM
Command Center, Darkmount

(OOC: Starfall is kinda bored right now... The others are doing stuff:) )

Laserbeak nodded and perched on Soundwave's shoulder cannon. "Yes, master." He said simply, not questioning the orders at all. Although more troops would be useful in case of resistance...

Drunken Abyss

Shrapnel grinned as Cindersaur went supernova. "Hey, Cinders- Nice trick! Lemme try, try!" Shrapnel sent a crackling explosion of lightning around a part of the bar, simultaneously frying many of the patrons.

Shrapnel shrugged and went to the bar. "Gimme drink. Strong drink, drink."

Bombshell sat beside Ramjet, having fun with his mind-controlled slaves, making them do entertainment by tap-dancing. Bombshell got tired of it and asked, "What would you have them do?"

Aero Blade
2009-01-15, 03:16 AM
Corridors, Darkmount

Tracer had been on his way to do some research without any immediate tasks, but half way to his destination Soundwave's call came through. He had detected a certain unsavory edge to the communcation officer's tone, a sign he still wasn't taking Tracer seriously it seemed, possibly. He briefly considered denying his associate's call for assistance, but he though better of it. He didn't care what Soundwave thought of him, but Megatron he doubted would be pleased of his officers causing a stir over not cooperating.

"Your call for help has been recieved. I will be there shortly," Tracer answered over the com.

13thScorpio
2009-01-16, 04:39 AM
Drunken Abyss

Cindersaur smiled as he drank.It was a smile typical of the Firecons,and to any of the others at the bar around them,was very threatening.He smiled anyways.

"I wasn't planning ooooon paying Conehead,buuuuut thanks."He then looked at Bombshell."Make 'em fly.And I got a trick fooooor you."He snapped his finger,and tankers of drinks went up everywhere.The ones with energon exploded rather vioently,but most were now topped in a miniture inferno.He took his all in one go,and belched a flame riddled belch.

mastasini
2009-01-16, 09:09 AM
The Drunken Abyss

Bulletbike joined ramjet and Cindersaur at the bar. Some part of Bulletbike wanted to call Cindersaur Barney although he had no idea why. Staring at the bartender he murmured “Give me something strong. Preferably energon siphoned from an autobor carcass…”.

Warcry
2009-01-19, 05:21 AM

Soundwave looked up at Laserbeak and made a shoo-ing motion.

"Make yourself useful," he said, "and find out if there are any available troops to add to our force."

The Drunken Abyss

Ramjet shrugged. "Set each other on fire, prob'ly," he told Bombshell offhandedly as he took a mouthful of his drink.

Blackjack
2009-01-19, 11:44 AM
Drunken Abyss

Shrapnel grinned at Cindersaur's antics. "Hey, that's cool, cool!" He drank a mug of energon.

Bombshell grinned at Cindersaur and Ramjet's requests, "Flying and setting each other on fire? Let's do both..." With a wave of his hand, two of his victims flew up into the burning tankards Cindersaur created. Each took on in their hands and threw it at each other.

They exploded in a conflagration of flame, burning brightly in the sky. Bombshell disconnected himself from his victims before the backlash hit him. He had no desire to repeat the connection.

Darkmount

(OOC: Stunticons, Micromasters, Finback, Scorponok et al, feel free to bump into Laserbeak)

Laserbeak nodded curtly to Soundwave, "Yes, Master." He fluttered into the medbay, hoping to meet many mechs. It was surprising that he found it nearly deserted, other than Hightower, and Monitor and Tinker conversing in one corner.

And I'll be damned if they would abandon their duties for this.

Starfall wandered the corridors around the Medbay. Laserbeak instructed her to follow him.

Warcry
2009-01-20, 06:17 AM
Darkmount

Heavy Load caught sight of Laserbeak and demanded, in the heavy-handed tone he employed when there were no senior officers around, "What are you doing fluttering around? I thought you and your master would be busy finding bodies for me by now! I've already finished setting up the consciousness-loading device that Hook blueprinted in his notes. A simple thing, really..."

The engineer's voice had gone from stern to dreamy in the space of two sentences, and his optics had glazed over. He snapped back into focus just as quickly, though, and said, "You haven't even gone yet, have you?" Sighing dramatically, he said, "Oh, very well, I'll accompany you," as if the smaller Decepticon had been begging for that.

optimusskids
2009-01-20, 07:16 AM
Darkmount

"So Tinker when can we get the drones online?"

~*~

Finback rolled along the corridor his gait that of one who was used to being at sea.

"Avast there Matey."

He said spotting Laserbeak.

St Blight's

Wetwing fell over backwards

He released a cloud of superheated steam at his opponent as he fell.

Electrode Club

Backfire slammed his tankard down on the table and gestured towards the bar.

"Same again."

Blackjack
2009-01-20, 09:50 AM
Darkmount

Laserbeak nodded at Heavy Load, "Excellent... We've pinpointed several mechs with body designs similar to the Constructicons. Or rather, Soundwave has. I'm just a messenger."

To Finback, "Come, cap'n hook. We need some force."

Tinker barely noticed Laserbeak gathering troops outside of the medbay as he replied to Monitor, "We've gotten drones runnning, but mostly they're used here in the medbay by Hightower. Some drones also guard Darkmount and patrol Polyhex, but that's about it. We don't have the hardware to control too much A.I."

13thScorpio
2009-01-21, 04:12 AM
Drunken Abyss

"Good entertainment Bombshooooock."Cindersuar said,gulping down his drink.He simply pointed for more,and it was filled.In one hand hung a fireball,which he sucked in through his mouth,only to have it re-light in his hand seconds later.He stared into it,and it changed colors as he watched it. He took a look at Ramjet,then looked again at the flame in his hand. "Conehead."He said.The fire took the exact shape and form of the sitting Ramjet.His smile grew a little hotter. "Flamefeather." It took form again,of the very Flamefeather who was fighting. "Buuuuuuuuuurn."He growled,and chuckled as the already white hot form became nearly clear.

St.Blights

"You know Preacher,this bloody battle is getting us nowhere."Devilwing said. "Maybe you can hit your self destruct button and get it over with?"He watched the steam float up and around with slight boredom.

"He has a point.He end this one hay or another."From somewhere deep inside him,Flamefeather heard the word Burn.Being what he was,he didn't give it a second thought.He burned,in particular,he burned quite hotly.He went from jack-o-lantern grin,to a twisted black and red scarred version of it.

"There are two of us Preacher.One of us will kill you."The 'church' warped and twisted with him as he plunged as much heat around the area as he could.Shapes danced and twisted with him as little infernos popped up around Wetwing.I am gonna need such a big drink after this.

Warcry
2009-01-21, 05:25 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

"We could maybe pull the main computer out of an old starship," Hightower opined, not looking up from his work as he addressed Tinker and Monitor. "They're designed to interface with a lot of drones at once."

Corridors, Darkmount

"Yes, yes, I already know that," Heavy Load told Laserbeak impatiently. "Lets just find some more minions and get going."

The Drunken Abyss

"Perty," Ramjet commented idly as Cindersaur started to make figures out of his flames. "How'd you do that?"

optimusskids
2009-01-21, 07:05 AM
St Blight's

The heat triggered the explosives attached to various vital structural points. With a huge explosion the cathedral imploded.

Medbay

Monitor nodded

"Now where can we find a suitable donor."

Darkmount

Finback turned

"aghhh matey what be the mission."

Blackjack
2009-01-21, 08:16 AM
Darkmount

Laserbeak said to Finback, "We're going to look for bodies similar to that of the Constructicons." At Heavy Load's impatience, he said, "Good point. Let's go."

Tinker said, "There might be a few ships in the hangar bay..."

Reflector
2009-01-21, 03:49 PM
Electrode Club

Ruckus slammed back another shot of sulfuric and growled across the room.

"What?" he shouted at Squawktalk, evidently buzzed. "We're just gonna stand here and wait? C'mon. I'll flush 'im out. You mechs hang back, and make sure all the exits are covered. I dunno which way he's gonna go."

Ruckus grabbed his canister from the bar and swaggered through the crowd toward Backfire.

"This seat taken?" he shouted over the music down at the table's occupants.

optimusskids
2009-01-21, 11:49 PM
Electrode Club

Backfire's hand slid towards his sword

"yes it's taken."

Aero Blade
2009-01-21, 11:55 PM
Command Center, Darkmount

While Tracer didn't drag his heels, he hadn't rushed either, making his way to the command center. Coming in and taking a moment to check out what was going on, Tracer turned his attention towards Soundwave, focusing in on him.

"Had a task you weren't able to do on your own?" He asked in a plain tone.

13thScorpio
2009-01-22, 12:07 AM
Drunken Abyss

"Don't knoooow."Cindersaur told Ramjet as Flamefeather dissapeared into a concussion of heat. "I always dream in fire.In prison,"He stopped,growling. "All I dreamed of is fire.Of the prisoooon buuuuurning.Of all the world buuuuuurning.In the Flames of Chaos."Unicrons head slowly formed in his hand,a burning Cybertron in another.They snapped out of existance. "But first,the temples must fall.Give me a name,any name."He drank slowly,almost contemplatively.

Ruins of St.Blights

Struggling out,Flamefeather knocked his head about a few times.He pulled a wing from where he stood and shook it off,slag falling as he shook it.His body was fairly damaged,but nothing he couldn't survive,due to exploding as the building imploded,saving him from many major knocks.One wing sheered clean off,a hand,and his other wing bent at an awkward angle.

"Easier then I thought."Devilwing said.

"Find my hand and he'll get the slag out of here."Flamefeather said.

"Slag...fine."A quick search found it,still glowing white,under a glowing rock.He picked it up and subspaced it and his broken wing before taking off to the nearest bar he could,his other wing tucked in close to his body.His body sealed and cauterized for the moment, waiting until he could get into a CR chamber.

Reflector
2009-01-22, 03:53 PM
Electrode Club

Ruckus nearly glared at Backfire. He didn't look so tough; Ruckus was tempted to just take his arms back to Gigatron and be done with it. But he masked his contempt in exaggerated inebriation, and delivered a genial smile.

"Hey, I don't mean any offense, mech. I just got a message for your friend here." Ruckus leaned over the table toward one of Backfire's cohorts. "See that femme workin' the bar? She's all about you. She was askin' me if I knew anythin' about you."

"Really?" the thug grunted, turning to look toward the bar.

"You should go talk to--" The idea was clearly shared, as the thug was already up and staggering toward the bar.

Ruckus shrugged, took his vacant seat, and tipped his canister toward Backfire. "Listen, you know a good body shop around here? I really need some new shoulder spikes."

optimusskids
2009-01-22, 05:21 PM
Electrode Club

Backfire shook his head.

You're sitting on Smithereen. I would move quickly !!!"

There was a deep rumbling from the Insecticon that had been sitting next to Backfire's cohort who had been sent on a wild femme chase , who Ruckus was half sitting on."

Warcry
2009-01-23, 06:30 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

"Nothing we've got on-hand is likely to be powerful enough." Hightower shrugged. "It's not my area of expertise ,but the war's been going on for a long time. There's got to be a wrecked Nemesis-class ship lying around somewhere on the planet that we could salvage."

Soundwave didn't look up when Tracer addressed him. "A very simple task. I am given to understand you excel at those," he said backhandedly. "As you should recall, we wish to revive the Constructicons. I have located six local citizens with configurations that are very similar to Scrapper and Hook. We need to take them into custody, but I don't want it to look like they were arrested. Rather, I need it to look like they fell victim to simple-minded thuggery. Do you think you can assist?"

The Drunken Abyss

"I'm not good with names," Ramjet told Cindersaur. "I'm just gonna to to where those fliers said to go, and beat up anyone I found there. Ain't as grand as spreadin' chaos and hellfire, I admit, but it's fun. You in?"

Heinrad
2009-01-23, 07:15 AM
Command Center, Darkmount:

Thundercracker and Ravage: -wander in-

optimusskids
2009-01-23, 07:31 AM
Unicronians Admin Centre

Iceshard studied the CCTV picture of Flamefeather.

"circulate this picture I want this mech to be eliminated on sight , make sure all our parishoners are aware."

Blackjack
2009-01-23, 09:51 AM
Darkmount

Laserbeak gestured to Starfall, Finback and Heavy Load to follow him into the Control Room. On the way, he noticed Thundercracker and Ravage. He couldn't suppress a smile as he saw two old friends.

"Lord Soundwave, I have the warriors you need."

Tinker said to Hightower, "How about some of the ships left behind in the recent chaos? True, most of them are carcasses now, but there might be a suitable computer there."

Electrode Club

Barrage whispered to Squawktalk, "I'll guard the main exit, weapons ready. If someone shoots Ruckus or any of you, they'll be riddled with bullets before you can say 'attack'."

He moved to the aforementioned front exit casually.

Drunken Abyss

Bombshell killed off the last of his slaves, and turned to Cindersaur, "As long as it has more experimental reagents, I'm in." BY reagents, he means mechs to mind-control. Bombshell loves to see what his mind-control can do to people.

Shrapnel grinned, "Chaos and destruction are my expertise expertise." He retracted his left hand and showered shrapnel on a lamp, exploding it. "Count me in in."

Reflector
2009-01-23, 04:12 PM
Electrode Club

Ruckus jumped up quickly to free Smithereen. He'd briefly considered just crushing him to get him out of the way, but he didn't think that would please Backfire and his remaining friends much.

"Woah, hey, sorry fella. Bad first impression, huh? Listen, lemme buy you fellas a round to make up for it." He glanced toward the bar, then back to the marauder sitting next to Smithereen. "She looks pretty busy. You wanna come help me carry them?"

Chip1123
2009-01-23, 06:56 PM
Roadblock had, by this time, had several drinks, but Squawktalk didn't seem to notice. "We want a diversion, or do this strait up?" He asked.

13thScorpio
2009-01-23, 11:29 PM
Drunken Abyss

"I'm in."Cindersaur told Ramjet."The temples doooo not have to fall at this mooomeent.Oooor by hellfire and exploooosions.Though that way I doooo prefer."He smiled smugly,then shrugged at Bombshell. "Your likely tooo find tooooys to mess with."He swallowed another round without a second thought,and ordered four more,which he put down in quick order.

Electrode Club

Flamefeather landed unsteadily at the back of the line into the club,still glowing a dull red.After a quick look over,he found it likely to be too expensive and way too hip for him and his lack of shanix.He didn't give a damn.He was thirsty,and he wasn't going to wait.Pushing his way to the front,he met Barrage at the door.He was rather surprised to see a heavily armed bouncer,unless they'd upgraded themselves since his time in prison.Normally it'd be a quick fix of pressing one of his hands against thier throats and melting thier heads off.This one didn't look like the type of bouncer who'd let a Firecon that close,and seemed smarter then the average bouncer to boot. "Gonna let me pass Bug?"He asked.

optimusskids
2009-01-24, 01:00 AM
Electrode Club

Smithereen transformed from Rhino Beetle mode to robot.

"maybe we should make a move. Standards seem to be slipping round here."

The marauder gazed drunkedly at the bar.

"whass that , drinks, thatsss sounds like a good idea. Make mine a Skullcruncher...."

Blackjack
2009-01-24, 03:25 AM
Electrode Club

Barrage was a bit surprised when Flamefeather mistook him for a bouncer. He shrugged, "I'm no bouncer, Birdboy. My friends got rid of the bouncer some time ago. Enter if you will, or not, I don't care."

He was resisting to pull the trigger on Flamefeather.

Drunken Abyss

Bombshell snickered with glee at the thought of more toys.

Warcry
2009-01-24, 07:15 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

"Like I said, not my area of expertise," Hightower told Tinker. "It might be worth looking into, though."

"Splendid," Soundwave told Laserbeak flatly. Turning to Ravage and Thundercracker he opined, "I was beginning to think you two had forgotten how to get out of your quarters. If we weren't too busy for such nonsense, I would demand a full accounting of the time you've been missing."

Turning around to face Finback, Starfall and the rest, he said, "We have six targets who need to be acquired, and there are a dozen of us* to deal with them. Thus, we will break up into pairs and attend to each of them at the same time. Unless any of you have burning questions about the overall operation, I will outline your specific assignments."

* (OOC: Soundwave, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak, Ravage, Thundercracker, Tracer, Starfall, Heavy Load, Finback and Slicer. Plus Garboil and Howlback, unless someone else volunteers or I'm missing someone.)

The Drunken Abyss

Ramjet shrugged. "Sounds like a plan then," he said to his fellow Decepticons. "Wanna take off?"

Blackjack
2009-01-25, 05:35 AM
Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker said to Hightower, "I'll look into it. lend me two of your drones and I'll find a donor for us."

Drunken Abyss

Shrapnel grinned, "We Insecticons are always up for mayhem and destruction, destruction!" He drank another helping of energon before standing up.

Control Room, Darkmount

Neither Laserbeak nor Starfall asked any questions.

13thScorpio
2009-01-26, 12:01 AM
Drunken Abyss

"Of couuuuurse."Cindersuar said to Ramjet,standing slightly unsteadily and transforming back into his monster mode.He preferred it over robot mode, mostly due to sheer size and make up of it.That and he'd spent years in it in prison.He shook a little,letting his molten slobber get on other patrons,who had since backed away from the group.

Electrode Club

"As you say."Flamefeather nodded at Barrage and walked in.He was most definatly out of place here.He'd likely fit in with the new group of bouncers however.Kill the competition,that had a nice ring of work ethic to it.He went at sat at the bar nearest Ruckus and Squawktalk. He ordered,like his kin,the strongest thing that could be ordered and turned to the group.

"Nice bar."He said,trying to sound nice.

Aero Blade
2009-01-27, 04:26 AM

"In other words, you have a complicated task that you need to look like a different, simpler one, which is too complicated for you to be able to spare that much attention on," Tracer summed up, wasting no formalities on Soundwave.

"It is an easy task, the difficulty is finding the right people to do it. We use any of our more 'notable' figures for it and it'll be automaticly known who did the deed. We can either use new recruits, who would be of questionable competency, or we could resort to hirelings, of questionable loyalty," Tracer noted. "Unless we have some way to disguise the ones doing the deed. To have them grabbed in secret would draw too much attention to the fact of their being taken by those of skill, and not get the effect that you seem to want...."

"Or does it matter if the attackers are known?" Tracer decided after a moment. "Staging a performance of a few murders would be easy enough, if we did not mind the publicity. Revenge for past misdeeds, or a dealing gone wrong."