PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Collapse: The Rage to Overcome (Crystal City)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Warcry
2008-10-12, 03:43 AM
Once a considered a masterpiece of Autobot engineering techniques, Crystal City has fallen from grace. In recent days it has been used as a stronghold for Quintesson terrorists, but now it has become their graveyard. Now occupied by the former Decepticon leader Gigatron and his small band of loyal (and not so loyal) followers, the city has become a sanctuary for those among the Decepticon ranks who aspire to more than Megatron's short-sighted dreams of conquest can offer.

Warcry
2008-10-12, 04:28 AM
Bridge

Spinister filed into the meeting room on Gigatron's heels. Cyclonus followed a lot more reluctantly, aware all the while of the distrustful glare Bludgeon was aiming in his direction.

Of course, the Unicron-spawned warrior thought, he always looks that way. How can anyone tell if he means something by it or not?

"What a pretentious stuffed-shirt," Skullgrin muttered as soon as Cyclonus was out of earshot. "Thinks he's better than us just because Unicron spat him out..."

"Well, to be fair, he is better than you," Nightstick quipped.

"How do you figure, runt?"

"Well, for one thing, he doesn't go from bookworm to drooling killbeast when he changes modes..."

"He's gotcha there, Grinner," Needlenose chimed in.

"Oh, like you're any better," Horri-bull spat. "Everyone knows that you're only here because you're Spinister's pet!"

"Oh yeah? Says who?"

"Says me, you preening coward." Horri-bull stepped forward, almost challenging Needlenose to take a swing at him.

Needlenose looked like he was about to take the Headmaster up on the offer when Skullgrin said, "He's got you there, Needles. Not so fun when you're the one getting slagged off, is it?"

Skullcruncher just stood behind them, grinding his teeth and hoping that a fight would break out so he could eat the loser.

Blackjack
2008-10-12, 06:53 AM
Bridge

Browning, sitting on Nightstick's shoulder, grinned and said, "This is going to be fun... Come on Needlenose, don't back down from Horri-bull!"
________

Barrage gave a thumbs up to Ruckus and said, "Of course I'd signed up anyway. I won't rest unless the big Gig tells me to. And from the looks of it" he pointed at the commotion nearby "Looks like they're looking for some action too. If they're not careful one of them would end up as my lunch."

optimusskids
2008-10-12, 07:38 AM
Bridge

Pounce padded up to Skullcruncher.

"lightly basted in there own oil or raw what do you think?"

~*~

Wingspan and Weirdwolf padded into the Briefing room.

Chip1123
2008-10-12, 04:41 PM
"As fun as seeing a brawl would be right now," Roadblock began, "Our leaders are meeting in there to get assignments right now. I don't think they'd be too pleased if half their soldiers were in the medbay when they got out. They will probably want to proceed strait away and not wait. Personally, I'd rather not get any of the higher ups mad at me. So I suggest to back the frag off, and find something else to do."

Warcry
2008-10-13, 05:25 AM
Bridge

"Sautéed in 10W30, with some sulfide crystals to season them, I think," Skullcruncher told Pounce. "I do love it when I get a chance to properly cook my food..."

"Don't you start, runt," Needlenose barked at Browning.

"Yeah!" Sunbeam pushed his way forward, ready to stand up for his Decepticon partner. Zigzig stood behind him, but he wasn't really sure if he was going to back his shiftless partner up if a fight broke out, or clobber him upside the head with a wrench.

"Cowards," Horri-bull grunted. "You're too scared to make a move, Needlenose? Fine, I'll-"

"You'll do nothing," Skullgrin told him. "Roadblock is right, as shocking as that might sound. A brawl right now wouldn't make Gigatron very happy with us."

Horri-bull's face twisted into a mask of rage. "Slag Gigatron and slag you! You don't get to give me orders."

"Actually, as your superior officer that's exactly what I do." Skullgrin tilted his head to one side, and his Pretender shell emerged out of subspace beside Horri-bull.

The shell grabbed the Headmaster's shoulders, hoisted him up in the air effortlessly, and pulled him close enough that it could have bitten Kreb off of the Decepticon's shoulders if it had been so inclined. Instead, it snarled in Horri-bull's face for a few seconds before roaring and tossing him into a bulkhead across the bridge. "Behave," it snarled in a barely-understandable voice.

"Move along," Skullgrin's robot said to the other Decepticons. "There's nothing to see he-ah!" The Pretender yelped in surprise and dove out of the way as Horri-bull transformed and charged at him in beast mode.

Blackjack
2008-10-13, 12:49 PM
Bridge

Barrage watched silently as Horri-bull threatened Needlenose and charged Skullgrin. Sighing at the incompetence of the Headmaster, Barrage decided to teach Horri-Bull a lesson. "Incompetent fool." He said as he fired a warning bolt to the ground in front of Horri-Bull.

"Listen to your superiors." Ordinarily he would've shot the head off the mech, but they're short in troops and plus Gigatron would've him slagged for killing a trooper.

Browning transformed into gun mode in Nightstick's hand. It was pure instinct, but he'd be prepared to fight if neccessary.

Chip1123
2008-10-13, 12:53 PM
Roadblock cursed inwardly as Horri-bull charged Skullgrin. "You just had to get him riled up didn't you?" He revved up the saw blade on his arm and bellowed in his best sounding command voice "STAND DOWN SOLDIER" to Horri-bull, and stepped up to help 'resolve' the situation.

Reflector
2008-10-13, 08:12 PM
Bridge

Ruckus simply stood back next to Barrage, folded his arms, and guffawed loudly. He didn't care enough about the cause to bother trying to stop Horri-Bull; in fact, he was more inclined to accelerate a full-fledged brawl, but there wasn't anyone around he had a reason to hit yet.

optimusskids
2008-10-13, 08:16 PM
Bridge

Pounce looked at Skullcruncher

"10 Shannix on Skullgrin what do you say Cruncher."

Warit00
2008-10-14, 01:52 PM
----------Bridge----------

"So what's the big deal bos..oh." Not so suprised to see his comrade would start to beat each other again. Juggled with his guns as usual before put it back to his subspace, Triggerhappy then leaned back to the wall ready to watch the show.

"Pounce I say...20 that Skullgrin get beaten."

Not so long after Slugslinger arrived at the scene in a quite manner not wanting any attention.

----------City----------

The drone commander just pulled his superior out from the debris. Checking if Wardust sustaining any serious injuries.

"What's next then."

"Follow me I know someone."

Warcry
2008-10-15, 03:13 AM
Bridge

Horri-bull skidded off a console, then turned toward Barrage when the gunner fired a warning shot at him.

"Grrrr!" The Headmaster pivoted and charged at Barrage (and Ruckus too -- he didn't care enough to avoid the Triggercon if he got in the way), forgetting about his previous target entirely.

"Don't blame me," Skullgrin told Roadblock as Horri-bull dodged past him. "He does this a lot."

"Horri-bull's an idiot," Skullcruncher told Pounce. "He's going to get a beating from someone. I ain't betting on him."

Meeting Room

Cyclonus leaned back against the wall, as Spinister found a seat at the meeting table.

optimusskids
2008-10-15, 06:01 AM
Briefing Room

Gigatron listened carefully

"The troops appear restive, Bludgeon if you could just deal with them quickly."

Blackjack
2008-10-15, 09:35 AM
Bridge

Barrage shrank into insect mode when he saw Horri-bull charge towards him. "Ruckus, get out of the way! I'll teach this incompetent fool one thing or two."

He flew towards Horri-Bull, and fired a barrage of bullets towards him from his antenna.

Chip1123
2008-10-15, 01:20 PM
"Guys - STOP FIGHTING on the BRIDGE. This places needs to stay intact!" Roadblock tried reasoning with the combatants, still hoping he could resolve it without going toe-to-toe with Horri-bull. He doubted it was going to work though.

Reflector
2008-10-15, 04:27 PM
Bridge

Ruckus grinned broadly when he saw Horri-Bull turn his way. He was old enough to rarely bother throwing a first punch, but tough enough to usually throw the last. Ejecting his titanium spikes from the spinning tires on his shoulders, Ruckus hunkered down into a wrestling stance and prepared for impact.

"What about outside?" he yelled over his shoulder to Roadblock.

Ruckus knew that if Horri-Bull hit him, he couldn't stop the charge. Instead, he reached for the horns as they neared his chest, trying to slam the bull's head into the floor.

(OOC: Your call whether Ruckus gets punted, Warcry.)

Chip1123
2008-10-15, 06:20 PM
"Fine. Take it outside. Just don't damage anything in here. I don't want to get slagged for something so stupid." Roadblock yelled back at Ruckus, noticing he may not have much of a chance if Horri-bull decided to ram him through a wall...

Blackjack
2008-10-16, 09:13 AM
Bridge

Barrage said to Roadblock, "I know, soldier. But Horri-Bull insists on beating us up. This won't look good to the superiors."

As Ruckus joined in the fray, Barrage transformed into robot mode and held to Horri-Bull's back, trying to stop the Headmaster by force.

Browning said, "He's a Headmaster, rip off his head and he'll be immobile."

Warcry
2008-10-17, 04:00 AM
Bridge

Ruckus slammed Horri-bull's jaw into the floor, Barrage's bullets slamming into the ground. The Headmaster flipped over, bowling into his smaller foe and crashing into a nearby console, presumably dragging his two fellow combatants with him.

Briefing Room

"As you wish."

Bludgeon stepped away from the conference table.

Bridge

Appearing seemingly out of nowhere, Bludgeon scowled at the assembled soldiers.

"If any of you still want to fight, you will have to face me."

The Pretender drew his sword and pointed it in the general direction of Ruckus, Horri-bull and Barrage.

"Am I making myself clear?"

Skullgrin did his best to keep out of Bludgeon's line of sight.

Blackjack
2008-10-17, 09:38 AM
Bridge

Barrage fell to the floor, stunned by Horribull's rampage. He was about to get up again when he saw Bludgeon appearing from nowhere. At least some of the soldiers here are competent enough...

"Ah Bludgeon. I don't want to fight you. See, Horribull here got ticked off at words, and went beserk. He attacked Skullgrin who attempted t peacefully subdue him, so Ruckus and I tried to subdue him by force..."

Chip1123
2008-10-17, 07:53 PM
Roadblock stepped up to answer Bludgeon's question, mkaing sure to stop his saw-blade from spinning before he did so. "They are just getting restless. They want to crush our enemies, but since none are around, they take it out on eachother. Do not punish them... too harshly."

Reflector
2008-10-17, 08:04 PM
Bridge

Ruckus fell to the floor under Horri-Bull's bulk, stunned but unhurt. At the sound of the Pretender's voice, he pushed the Headmaster off himself enough to shimmy out and get to his feet.

"Sorry boss," he told Bludgeon, his posture not quite apologetic. "Ugly here got carried away."

Ruckus kept Horri-Bull in the corner of his optic in case he wasn't finished. He hoped he wasn't.

Warcry
2008-10-18, 05:23 AM
Bridge

Bludgeon glanced at Barrage out of the corner of his optics. "Silence," he rasped. Then, sweeping his gaze across the room, he added, "all of you."

Having transformed to robot mode and gotten back to his feet, Horri-bull looked like he would have tried to tear Ruckus' head off if Bludgeon hadn't been there. Instead, he just hung his head with patently false shame and said, "I apologize, sir."

"Apology not accepted." Bludgeon gestured with the tip of his sword toward the turbolift shaft. "You're confined to quarters until further notice. Get out of my sight."

That said, he ignored the Headmaster so completely that he might as well not have existed at all. Turning to Skullgrin, he said, "And you! You're the senior officer here. If you can't control your men, resign your commission and I'll find someone who can."

Blackjack
2008-10-18, 06:24 AM
Bridge

Barrage kept silent at Bludgeon's command. The pretender scared him, and that's a good thing--the fear seemed to have gripped Horri-Bull as well. He stood up but still said nothing.

Reflector
2008-10-20, 09:30 PM
Bridge

Ruckus stood quietly while Bludgeon chewed out the brawlers. He'd grown bored with the action over, but he knew much better than to get on Bludgeon's bad side. He'd learned that the hard way. Rather, he waited for Bludgeon to be finished so he could find something more exciting to do. Maybe grab a brew.

Warcry
2008-10-21, 04:47 AM
Bridge

Seeing that the rabble had decided to behave, Bludgeon turned on his heel and stalked back into the meeting room.

"They will behave," he told Gigatron.

Skullgrin sagged with obvious relief as the other Pretender left.

"That's the last of this nonsense! Understood!" he barked, desperately trying to re-exert his authority.

"Yeah, yeah," Skullcruncher told him. "And if you were really in charge of anything, we might even do what you said."

Blackjack
2008-10-21, 08:10 AM
Bridge

Barrage transformed into robot mode and said to Skullgrin, "Yes sir."

Browning turned to face Nightstick, "So... What do you think the bosses will tell us to do?"

Warcry
2008-10-22, 03:38 AM
Bridge

"They don't tell people like us to do anything," Nightstick told Browning. "We just get dragged along wherever the big guys go."

Skullgrin glowered at Barrage. "I'll be watching you."

Blackjack
2008-10-23, 11:46 AM
Bridge

Barrage said to Skullgrin, "I expected no less from a commanding officer."

Browning said to Nightstick, "True... True... Little guys like you and me are particularly suspectible to be carried around like that... Literally."

optimusskids
2008-10-23, 10:15 PM
Briefing Room

Gigatron reached over and flicked a switch on a com unit.

"So our comrades in space can participate. Let us start with your new roles I want you to outline any resources or problems you see in your subject area. We will go round the table, then Cyclonus will brief us on his mission."

Warcry
2008-10-24, 04:24 AM
Bridge

Nightstick shrugged. "It's better than what I had to put up with back on Nebulos, Browning."

Skullgrin just grunted, then turned and walked away from Barrage. He pointedly walked to the captain's chair and sat down, to illustrate his senior position among the ranks.

Needlenose just smirked. Yeah, right, buddy. If you were so high and mighty, you'd be in the meeting with the real bosses, wouldn'tcha?

Briefing Room

Spinister raised his hand and started off the discussion. "We've got a dire shortage of troops, both in general and in the aerospace division, Lord Gigatron. If we are to present ourselves as a legitimate alternative to Megatron's regime, we need to remedy that. Have you considered approaching any of the splinter groups of Decepticons based in Protihex or elsewhere on the planet to woo them to our cause? The likes of Shockwave or Onslaught would make excellent additions to our forces."

Blackjack
2008-10-24, 10:13 AM
BRidge

"What's it like to be on Nebulos?" Browning asked Nightstick. "I've never been out of Cybertron save a quick trip on Earth."

Warcry
2008-10-25, 03:47 AM
Bridge

"It was...nice," Nightstick told Browning. "Too nice. Too peaceful. Lord Zarak and his Hive party tried to do something about that, and I signed up, but the Autobots meddled and drove us out before we could do more than start to bring about the changes we needed. I'm glad I'm gone, and if I ever set foot on that utopian mudball again it'll be too soon."

He gave the small Decepticon a lopsided grin. "The women all dress like common whores, though. I kinda miss that."

optimusskids
2008-10-25, 06:46 AM
Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded slowly

"That seems logical we shall draw up plans and plot the best way of recruiting them to our cause."

Blackjack
2008-10-25, 07:01 AM
Bridge

The innocent Browning asked Nightstick, "What's a whore?" (OOC: :D)

Warcry
2008-10-26, 05:35 AM
Bridge

"Your creators really should have explained stuff like that to you," Nightstick told Browning. "But since they didn't, you'll just have to learn about it from television, like I did."

Briefing Room

"Perhaps we could dispatch an envoy there," Spinister suggested to Gigatron. "A small detachment that could interface with the local Decepticons and provide them with the sort of aid that only an organized government can."

"This is hardly the time to be establishing embassies in far-flung neutral city-states," Cyclonus disagreed. "We have more immediate concerns."

optimusskids
2008-10-26, 09:21 AM
Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded

" I think we have the resources to achieve both your aims and it would be wise to establish a presence in the city before Megatron does. We would require intelligence agents in the city if nothing else. We have already established some contacts withthin the city although of use in only particular circustances."

Blackjack
2008-10-26, 12:30 PM
Bridge

"I shall try it next time I have the chance to do so." the young Decepticon said to Nightstick.

"Stop plaguing the youngling's mind." Barrage said as he took a seat beside the Nebulan. "He's very impressionable. Once he heard Needlenose talking about a version of the humans' hiphop dance. What he did later was very... quaint."

"I'm not a youngling!" Browning said. "And that wasn't hiphop. It was pop!"

Warcry
2008-10-28, 04:13 AM
Briefing Room

"Unfortunately, Megatron can say the same," Spinister told Gigatron. "I've downloaded our latest intelligence briefs on the city, and it seems that a criminal gang with ties to Megatron has set up its' headquarters on the outskirts of the city. If we want to extend our influence into Protihex, they may need to be dealt with."

Bridge

"Anyone who lets Needlenose influence them deserves what they get, Barrage," Nightstick said with a shrug. "He jumps onto new trends faster than a-"

"If you're planning to use another prostitution euphemism," Skullgrin said from the captain's chair, "spare us."

"Killjoy," Nightstick shot back.

optimusskids
2008-10-28, 07:11 AM
Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded

"The elimination of a criminal gang would go down well with other elements in the city. It would wind us favours."

Blackjack
2008-10-28, 08:07 AM
Bridge

Barrage shot a glance at Nightstick, "Do what he says. Shut up."

Chip1123
2008-10-28, 12:43 PM
Roadblock paced around the bridge impatiently. He was tired of listening to the dravel of most of the bots there. He wanted to get his mission and be on his way. He chuckeled a little as he saw Skullgrin sit in the command chair, but kept it to himself.

13thScorpio
2008-10-29, 02:42 AM
Steelhaven

Having quickly and resolutely finding out that there was absolutely no fighting,going on,anywhere,Growl found himself hauling equipment in and out.Technically,being a transport,it struck him as perfectly normal.The only part of irony,that of which he recognised,was he was a transport with a gun.To make a point,several large guns.The engineers had accepted him with a shrug,shoved some useful tools onto him,and put him straight to work and with a new brand on his shoulder.His designation was Grunt.And he still had not heard when he would be getting his pay.No wonder he wanted to blow up the ship.

Warcry
2008-10-29, 06:13 AM
Briefing Room

"That makes sense to me," Spinister told Gigatron. "Shall I draw up plans to take care of them after the meeting adjourns?"

Bridge

"Make me," Nightstick scoffed. "But while you're at it, you'd better come up with a really good way to talk Cyclonus out of killing you when he hears you've broken his gun right before a mission."

optimusskids
2008-10-29, 06:39 AM
Bridge

Pounce growled softly from just behind Nightstick

"I've always wondered what Nebulan tasted like? Want to go halves Cruncher?"

~*~

Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded

"Make it So Spinster."

Blackjack
2008-10-29, 08:20 AM
Bridge

Barrage turned to Pounce, "I doubt very much that Skullcruncher would want to taste Nebulan. He's part Nebulan after all. I, however, had once eaten a Nebulan who somehow wandered onto Cybertron. Tastes like raw metal from the smelting pools. Won't reccommend it."

Turning to Nightstick he said, "You're just lucky you're affliated with Cyclonus. I'm giving you a last chance. If you were another soldier, I'd rip you up with my bare hands. I can find Cyclonus a replacement gun after all. Now are we clear?"

Warcry
2008-10-31, 03:38 AM
Briefing Room

"As you wish," Spinister said. "I'll assemble a unit as soon as we're done here."

"Speaking of," Cyclonus said, "shall I outline my mission now, Gigatron?"

Bridge

Skullcruncher made a disgusted face. "Ick. You've never had Nebulan before, Pounce? Grax had me eat some of his business rivals, and I'd rather chew on power cables than do that again."

optimusskids
2008-10-31, 07:04 AM
Brieing Room

Gigatron nodded

"proceed Cyclonus"

~*~

Bridge

"No never had the opportunity, so you wouldn't reccomend a quick taster, a little nibble maybe a finger or an ear."

Reflector
2008-10-31, 11:00 PM
Bridge

Ruckus listened apathetically to the grumblings and musings about Decepticons devouring each other. He wouldn't pretend he was a great strategist, but he didn't wager this was the best way to build a resistance army. He made a note to mention it to some brass later on.

In the meantime, Ruckus decided to pursue his own interests and vent his irritation, and there was no easier way than wrecking something pretty. Thankfully this city still had a few of those; Ruckus stomped through the bridge door to go find some trouble.

"I'm gonna blow somethin' up," he hollered over his shoulder in the hallway. "Anybody wanna join, maybe we can make it a training exercise or somethin'. The rest a' you plastics, enjoy your whinin'."

Warcry
2008-11-01, 07:58 PM
Briefing Room

Cyclonus nodded gravely, and without preamble he said, "We're going to find Galvatron's remains. Our great, lamented leader carried within him the Decepticon Matrix, a powerful symbol of leadership and command that we can't allow to fall into Megatron's hands. The Matrix will confer legitimacy onto the reign of whoever seizes it. Once we have secured it, our fellow Decepticons will abandon Megatron in droves and flock to our side."

The Targetmaster's expression grew dark. "According to the information we've retrieved from the Quintessons' data banks, it appears that Galvatron was tracked down in the Acid Wastes in Stanix, hunted down and killed. We believe we can find his corpse near the abandoned town of Yuss."

Bridge

"Certainly not one this old," Skullcruncher told Pounce. "Now, if we had any Nebulan children or infants on hand..." The Headmaster ground his teeth, then smiled. "Young, tender Nebulan meat is delicious, but the old ones are tough and tasteless."

optimusskids
2008-11-01, 09:20 PM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk raised a wingtip

"How accurate is the data , and how precise is the location , even near Yuss covers a lot of possible territory and you know there are things out , strange things, that crazy Tunnel Rat, came from out of there and we saw what happened with him. Wait there is someone an old mech Beastbox used to hang out with. Backfire , the old soak claimed to be Megadeath's assistant..."

Bridge

Pounce's optics twinkled

"We could always tenderise him, i'm sure I saw a Warhammer in th armoury."

Warcry
2008-11-02, 05:31 AM
Briefing Room

"The data is as accurate as you would expect from the Quintessons," Cyclonus told Squawktalk, although truth be told he wanted to crush the smaller Decepticon for daring to ask such questions. He wasn't quite sure why, but he knew deep inside that he was right and it outraged him that any would dare question that. "Long on speculation and short on fact. It is, however, the closest thing to hard data I've been able to find in over two years of searching so we'll be investigating it regardless. If you think this 'Backfire' can offer useful information, I suggest you find him and bring him to us immediately."

Bridge

"And break all his bones? You forget what my name is, boy?" Skullcruncher shook his head. "If their bones don't break when you bite into them, you might as well buy canned Nebulan at the store."

Blackjack
2008-11-02, 09:08 AM
Bridge

"Yes Pounce, to tenderize something, I prefer Chop Shop or Shrapnel's scissor fangs. They work better, tenderizing the flesh while not breaking too much of the bone. Plus, additional entertainment when they struggle." Barrage spoke to Pounce and Skullcruncher.

optimusskids
2008-11-04, 07:16 AM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk nodded

"Chances are he will be in Polyhex, I will need two competent mechs for a snatch squad if this is the case."

Warcry
2008-11-05, 05:50 AM
Briefing Room

"In case you haven't noticed, competent mechs are in short supply right now," Cyclonus told Squawktalk. "The idiots milling around on the bridge are all that we have to spare right now."

Bridge

"Poser," Skullcruncher snorted at Barrage. "You don't even have a mouth, and you expect us to believe you know the first thing about preparing fleshbags for dinner? Yeah, right."

optimusskids
2008-11-05, 07:21 AM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk paued for thought

"I will take Barrage, Ruckus and Roadblock then. permission to initiate the mission Gigatron Sir."

13thScorpio
2008-11-06, 02:50 AM
Bridge

"Excuse me."Growl asked tersley to the Group standing in the middle of the bridge. "But some of us have work to do."He was nearly keeling over under a large roll of wiring brought up from the storage compartments of the ship.He didn't remember exactly what he was supposed to do with it,but it involved connecting one end to a port on this end and rolling it all the way back to a port in the halls.His vib-blade slipped into his free hand as he waited for the others to respond.

Warcry
2008-11-07, 05:28 AM
Briefing Room

"Try to keep them intact," Cyclonus told Squawktalk. "You'll have to meet me in Stanix as soon as you're done. I'll be leaving post-haste with a small group to scout the area."

Bridge

"You trying to tell us that we're in the way, boy?" Skullcruncher asked Growl.

optimusskids
2008-11-07, 07:20 AM
The Briefing Room

Squawktalk opened a channel

"Would Ruckus, Barrage and Roadblock report to the Briefing room for a special mission."

Blackjack
2008-11-07, 07:35 AM
Bridge

Barrage transformed into insect mode and said to Skullcruncher, "I have... mandibles. About the same." he said as he moved the mandibles menacingly at Growl.

Suddenly the announcement sounded through the intercom. Barrage transformed back into robot mode and quickly moved to the Briefing room, gesturing for Ruckus and Roadblock to follow. A special mission?

Chip1123
2008-11-07, 01:48 PM
Roadblock had been looking on with both annoyance and amusement to the antics on the bridge. He was getting bored though - lots of posturing and no more fighting. When the call came in to come to the briefing room, he was just as surprises as Barrage, but didn't show it. He followed Barrage to the meeting room, eager to find out what this "mission" entailed.

13thScorpio
2008-11-08, 01:55 AM
Bridge

"Well,"Growl thought for a second,playing with his knife all while trying to stand straight.He manuvered slightly,and leaned his right foot foward. "You pretty much answered your own question there."He told Skullcruncher.He chuckled slightly when Barrage clicked his mandibles at him.Mandibles for Primus' sake.Skullcruncher had a scarier mouth.He let the others by,and smiled dully.The specail mission thing sounded like fun.

Warcry
2008-11-08, 06:50 AM
Bridge

"Hardly," Skullcruncher scoffed at Barrage's back as he walked away. He grudgingly moved out of Growl's way, leaned up against the wall and crossed his arms.

"So what's a mech like you don't stringing wire, anyway? I remember you, you're one'a Bombshock's old gang. A soldier."

13thScorpio
2008-11-08, 07:59 PM
Bridge

"Not getting shot at.Stringin' wires cause I'm now an engineer.Though..."He stopped and set down the wire,his knife slipping back as he pulled out one of the plugs. "I'd probably prefer being shot at.Killing things is fun."He told Skullcruncher.He let the roll go down and around the bridge,pulling quickly as it knocked around,creating all sorts of chaos as mechs tried to avoid it.He was more or less too lazy to unroll it by hand,and it seemed to him to be a good idea.

"But I gotta admit,this engineer stuffs kind of fun."He yanked the wire again,and whipped it to get a knot out. "Earlier today,I nearly smashed my commander under some sort o' rig.Got grunt work after that."

optimusskids
2008-11-09, 12:41 AM
Briefing Room

Gigatron gestured for the new arrivals

"Squawktalk is going to brief you a mission, once Ruckus arrives then we will begin."

Reflector
2008-11-10, 08:58 PM
Briefing Room

Ruckus clattered through the doors and transformed to robot mode with a grumble. He hadn't had a chance to blow anything up; it took a lot of focus to channel his unvented aggression into patience for the opportunity he hoped this mission would provide.

"Ruckus reporting," he bellowed at Squawktalk.

optimusskids
2008-11-10, 09:31 PM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk hopped up onto the back of a chair

"Our mission is to go back into Polyhex and locate and abduct a mech of interest to us called Backfire. He is known to frequent bars here , here and here. "

Squawktalk pointed to a map that had appeared on the briefing room screen.

"A perusal of the last set of Polyhex tax records indicate he has an address in New Metrotitan."

Squawktalk turned to the assembled troops

"Barrage will go in first and locate Backfire. The rest of us will be in a Mosquito X-24 Special Operations craft. We will go in quick , land and snatch the target. I'm downloading a profile of the target to you all http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Backfire Any questions?"

Reflector
2008-11-10, 11:30 PM
Briefing Room

Ruckus grinned at the mission details. He wasn't much a sneak, but he figured such a mission would provide some opportunity for brawling. He raised his hand with a creak in his shoulder.

"What's Plan B if we can't catch him?" he shouted at Squawktalk. "Do we kill 'im?"

There was a hint of hope in his tone.

Warcry
2008-11-11, 04:53 AM
Briefing Room

Spinister couldn't help by sigh a little at Ruckus' simple-minded thuggery.

I can't believe he used to work for me...

Bridge

"Well then, what say we try to get you into some action soon?" Skullcruncher drawled to Growl. "That is, if you haven't forgotten how to pull the trigger on your guns..."

optimusskids
2008-11-11, 07:22 AM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk shook his head

"it is essential that we capture him alive, which is why as well as your standard weapons load we will be drawing non lethal weaponry from the armoury."

Blackjack
2008-11-11, 09:40 AM
Briefing Room

Barrage listened intently to Squawktalk. "New Metrotitan? All I have to do is sneak in, locate this Backfire guy, and incapacitate him, right? No pressure..."

Chip1123
2008-11-11, 04:31 PM
"Somehow I have a feeling he won't go quietly..." Roadblock said, a thought popping to mind as he did. "Why do we need him?"

optimusskids
2008-11-11, 10:31 PM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk nodded

"Backfire has survived for a long time and was one of Megadeaths Torturers and is an expert with the chain sword. He has information that we require."

13thScorpio
2008-11-12, 04:51 PM
Bridge

"Of course I am.Justa sec..."The cable was now fully unrolled,and he walked down to plug it in the hole he thought it belonged.Then he went back and plugged it into the hall one he thought it belonged.He was awarded with a cascade of sparks and a good half of the bridge computers going out and three or four fires starting in the bridge and a fairly nice one going in the hall. "Yeah,I remember how to pull the trigger on my guns."He told Skullcruncher as he backed away from his mess.Hell,He thought,I might not have blow up the ship at all,I can just destroy it like this.

Reflector
2008-11-12, 07:14 PM
Briefing Room

Ruckus sighed when Squawktalk denied his hopes, but he was encouraged by Backfire's reputation. Maybe he'd prove to be some fun.

"A'right, so let's quit talkin' and get to it. Anything else before we head to the armory, chief?"

Ruckus glanced up when the lights flickered.

optimusskids
2008-11-12, 07:40 PM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk nodded

"His faourite hang-out is the Electrode Club. A favourite watering hole of torturers and less savoury special forces types. If we have to snatch him from there , there may well be oil-shed. I have acessed Beastbox's memories of his visits there and have identified the regular customers. I will transmit the file now. This is his most likely location and is why I chose you three for this mission."

Bridge

Pounce glared at Growl and annunciated very slowly

"How long exacly have you been an engineer?"

Warcry
2008-11-13, 06:28 AM
Bridge

"You may want to figure out how to use a fire extinguisher too, boy," Skullcruncher told Growl. "The way you're going, you're liable to melt yourself before you get another chance to use 'em."

13thScorpio
2008-11-13, 10:49 PM
Bridge

Growl did not take an immidiate course of action,rather waiting for the ships systems to kick in.It would have,had it been in working order.He finally busted out a couple of extinguishers,and ran around putting the fires out.He figured he'd done a good job of creating chaos.

"I have been an engineer for three hours and twenty minutes."He told Pounce with a serious face,trying to hide his smile. "And see,not melted.I'll live to use my guns yet."He finished,turning towards Skullcruncher his smile coming in full.To make his point,he pulled his rocket launcher out of subspace,which immidiatly stopped any and all of the ensuing complaints from the bridge.

Warcry
2008-11-14, 04:35 AM
Bridge

"You've got spirit, boy," Skullcruncher said, grinning as Growl pulled out his weapon. "I'll give you that. But you should put the gun away, before Bludgeon comes back and decides to make an example of you. Last guy who started fightin' here, he wasn't very happy with him."

Blackjack
2008-11-15, 04:07 AM
Briefing Room

"The Electrode Club? I've been there before with Ransack and Shrapnel..." Barrage mused. He asked Squawktalk, "What happens if he's not there? Where do we look for him?"

optimusskids
2008-11-15, 09:50 PM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk nodded

"research has shown a number of possible locations, plus known associates. We will just have to track him down."

13thScorpio
2008-11-16, 09:12 PM
Bridge

"I wasn't trying to start a fight."Growl said to Skullcruncher,putting the rocket launcher on his back.He started walking away from his mess. "Just,being enthusiastic.I've been hoping to kill something since I got on this ship,but none of Meg's army has exactly showed up."

Chip1123
2008-11-17, 02:59 PM
"Anything else we should know?" Roadblock asked those gathered in the meeting room. "Will he be protected by anyone? If he is as valuable as you say he is, then someone will notice if he goes missing..."

optimusskids
2008-11-18, 10:44 PM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk shook his head

"He used to be big but not anymore. He's yesterdays news , a drunk with some interesting stories and a fine line in whining how it used to be better in the old days."

Warcry
2008-11-19, 04:54 AM
Bridge

"Well, hey, I can't blame you for that," Skullcruncher told Growl. "We've been cooped up here way too long. Me, I'm starting to get a craving for a freshly-killed traitor's fuel pump."

Chip1123
2008-11-19, 07:28 PM
"I see. Then let's not waste time. Let's go accomplish this mission and return to more pressing matters." Roadblock said to Squawktalk.

Reflector
2008-11-20, 03:36 PM
Briefing Room

Ruckus grunted, happy that everyone was done talking and ready to get on with the mission. He transformed and chugged out of the briefing room toward the armory.

optimusskids
2008-11-21, 12:11 AM
Briefing Room

Squawktalk flapped from his perch.

"Let us proceed to the shuttle bay and pick up our craft."

Reflector
2008-11-21, 10:16 PM
Armory

Ruckus rolled in and transformed crankily. He stomped through the rows of weapon racks with a critical optic, thinking wistfully of all the things he'd like to take if he were allowed. As it was, he stopped at a rack of MP-grade weapons and loaded a steel box with stun pistols, EMP grenades, an electro-net launcher, and a few inhibitor bolts.

Ruckus began back toward the door with box in hand, but stopped and backpedaled a few steps at the sight of something on a shelf from the corner of his optic. He glanced around, set the box down, and stuffed a few mercury shells into his shoulder launchers. Just in case. Satisfied, he grabbed the box and transformed to head to the hangar.

Blackjack
2008-11-22, 06:32 AM
Briefing Room

Barrage nodded and followed Squawktalk out of the room, "Let's be quick then. We have more pressing matters to attend to."

Warcry
2008-11-22, 08:46 PM
Briefing Room

"In that case," Cyclonus told the remaining officers as Squawktalk's prepared to depart, "I think I should be leaving as well, with my scout unit." He checked the active duty roster, realized how few useful troops were at their disposal and said, "I believe I'll take Venom, Growl and Skullcruncher with me."

"And I," Spinister said, "should be getting ready to go to Protihex." He turned to Gigatron. "With your permission, I would like to borrow Pounce and Wingspan for the operation."

(OOC: Are there any player characters here that haven't been drafted for duty? If so, speak up and they can tag along. :))

Chip1123
2008-11-24, 04:31 PM
Roadblock followed Squawktalk and Barrage out of the room, ready to get the mission underway. He walked into the armoury behind Ruckus and prepared to get underway.

optimusskids
2008-11-24, 08:06 PM
Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded to Cyclonus

"make it so , Where will you rendezvous with Squawktalks unit."

He then turned to Spinster

"you could take Weirdwolf too his bond with his organic gives him an insight into the criminal mindset."

Reflector
2008-11-24, 10:38 PM
Armory

"Gotcha covered," Ruckus shouted over his wailing engine as he passed Roadblock. "Let's get this show on the road already!"

He sputtered through the blast doors and into the hall toward the shuttle bay.

13thScorpio
2008-11-25, 03:37 AM
Bridge

The fear that drove Growl nearly hit him,but he gave a rather bloodthirsty grin to Skullcruncher. "Personally,I don't care who I kill,just as long as I get to kill someone.Traitor,civvies or other army mechs.Alls fair game in my books.No more then anyone else would think of me."

Warcry
2008-11-27, 04:25 AM
Briefing Room

"That makes sense, my lord," Spinister agreed with Gigatron.

"Impossible to say," Cyclonus told the Decepticon leader with far less deference. "I'll have to get the lay of the land first and report back with a good meeting place."

Bridge

"I figger our time will come soon, boy," Skullcruncher told Growl. "The bosses have been up there schemin' for ages now and they don't have many of us goons to choose from."

Blackjack
2008-11-27, 12:41 PM
Armory

Barrage took a large bazooka, subspaced it, and placed his own gun and energon spear on his belt compartment, before following Ruckus towards the shuttle bay.

Chip1123
2008-11-27, 05:01 PM
Roadblocked finished gathering a few misc items, placed an extra saw blade into subspace, and followed the others into the shuttlebay, ready to depart.

13thScorpio
2008-11-27, 11:58 PM
Bridge

"That's good to know.We're talking specialists then?"He asked Skullcruncher. "Though,I think goon better suits me too."He leaned against the wall,dissmissing the calls that were coming through for him.Apperantly someone wanted him,but he was talking.

Warcry
2008-11-29, 06:46 AM
Bridge

Skullcruncher shrugged. "We're all specialists at somethin', I suppose. But when it comes time to pick up a rifle," he told Growl, "three guesses on what everyone wishes they were a specialist in then."

optimusskids
2008-11-29, 08:55 AM
Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded

"Ok then Gentlemechs get your teams together and get on the road."

Warcry
2008-11-30, 05:41 AM
Briefing Room

Cyclonus simply headed for the door, scowling. Spinister was more polite, looking Gigatron in the optics and saying "Aye, sir," before he left.

As they walked out onto the bridge, Spinister headed for the middle of the room and addressed the gaggle of troops that were hanging around.

"Venom, Growl and Skullcruncher, you will go with Cyclonus to Stanix. Pounce, Wingspan and Weirdwolf shall accompany me to Protihex. Gather what equipment you need and meet us in the hangar bay in fifteen minutes."

Blackjack
2008-11-30, 06:57 AM
Shuttle Bay

Barrage waited patiently for Roadblock, Squawktalk and Ruckus to arrive, grim determination layering his optics. We will destroy Megatron, his Decepticons, the Autobots, the Empire and anything else that stands in our way.

13thScorpio
2008-11-30, 09:06 PM
Bridge

"Um,yes sir."Growl told Cyclonus and quickly followed after the group. "So,I take it this is what you meant by them needing us goons?"He asked Skullcruncher.Of course,when they were talking about 'equpment',he could get a hold of even more arms.Nothing like tons of explosives for a trip on the outside.

Chip1123
2008-12-01, 08:31 PM
Roadblock arrived at the shuttle after Barrage. "Lets get going. Wasted enough time already."

Warcry
2008-12-02, 05:49 AM
Bridge

Skullcruncher shrugged. "Well, hey...it's the way it always goes, you know?" He looked at Growl and said, "Off to the armoury then, boy?"

Spinister watched to make sure that the troops were properly arranging themselves for their duties. Cyclonus, on the other hand, simply left, headed for the shuttle bay and waited for his troops.

optimusskids
2008-12-02, 07:20 AM
Shuttle Bay

Squawktalk flapped in and perched on a shuttle.

"We're taking this one lad's."

~*~

Pounce stretched

"Some action at last."

Wingspan looked at Spinster

"W-where are w-we headed."

Weirdwolf padded out of the briefig room onto the Bridge.

Reflector
2008-12-02, 04:57 PM
Shuttle Bay

Ruckus coasted into the hangar last, his engine coughing as he cruised up the ramp of the shuttle Squawktalk had selected. Inside the cabin, he transformed, set his crate of supplies next to the gun closet, and took a seat on one of the benches.

optimusskids
2008-12-02, 10:52 PM
Shuttle Bay

Squawktalk activated the voice activated controls, as his claws weren't suitable for the controls, and started up the engines.

He turned and spoke to his assembled team.

"Everyone know the plan right?"

The shuttle veered to the right.

"Not you straight , straighten up , that's rig.. I mean correct."

He turned back towards the others.

"Right where was I......nooo straighten up.

He turned again

"Any of you shuttle qualified?"

Blackjack
2008-12-03, 03:52 AM
Shuttle

Barrage snickered as the shuttle refused to yield to Squawktalk's commands. "Let me take the wheel. I'm shuttle qualified... At least I think I'm right-"

The shuttle veered to the right. Barrage said panickedly, "Straighten up, straighten up!"

Warcry
2008-12-03, 05:35 AM
Bridge

"We're bound for Protihex," Spinister told Wingspan. "It is our responsibility to forge friendly relations with the locals, and to eliminate the criminal element that threatens the city. I suspect the goals won't be achieved in that order."

optimusskids
2008-12-03, 07:59 AM
Shuttle

Squawktalk nodded

"That's the Downside of having an avian....noooo not down you stupid bit of machinery upppp."

Reflector
2008-12-03, 09:06 PM
Shuttle

Ruckus sat on his bench in the hold, his body rocking with the ship but his face stone solid. He was getting in the zone, the way he had before missions with the Mayhems. He expected not to need to be perfectly in state, but he could hope.

13thScorpio
2008-12-03, 10:22 PM
Armory

"Ahhhhh.....I feel at home."Growl told Skullcruncher. "Explosives,explosives...."He searched up down and picked his favored,subbing out certain other firearms to replace them.Guns were all well and good,but he liked things a little bigger.Round replacements for his rocket launcher,inceneriator rounds for a shotgun,and a missle pod.He kept his grenades and others about his person however,but grabbed a few more.

(OOC:Sorry for jumping a bit)

Chip1123
2008-12-04, 04:56 PM
Roadblock, his heavy frame making him fairly stationary inside the shuttle, chuckled to himself as the ship bucked back and forth. As the shuttle his another patch of 'turbulence', he strapped himself in, just in case.

Blackjack
2008-12-05, 04:15 AM
Shuttle

"Voice controls- deactivate. Manual controls." Barrage said as he took his position on the pilot's seat. Checking to see everyone is aboard, he turned to Squawktalk, "Permission to take off, sir."

Warcry
2008-12-05, 04:52 AM
Armoury

(OOC: Nah, it's OK)

Skullcruncher smiled as he saw Growl's gung-ho reaction as he stocked up. The Headmaster grabbed a belt of grenades and threw them over his shoulder, then subspaced a case of power cells for his softening-up gun.

"Good to go," he told Growl as he headed for the door.

Hangar Bay

Cyclonus stood by the shuttle he'd chosen, standing with his arms crossed and an impatient look on his face.

optimusskids
2008-12-05, 07:18 AM
Shuttle

Squawktalk nodded

"Certainly, of course, permission granted it's all yours."

Hangar Bay

Venom popped into existence by Cyclonus as he transformed back into robot mode.

Armoury

Pounce browsed the shelves

"Ahh yes the classic garrotte, selfloading crossbow, quarterstaff, gas pistol. He gathered up his new acquisitions and threw a belt of grenades on top."

wyze2099
2008-12-05, 07:53 AM
Bug Bite, Laboratory in Crystal City

Buffering...

Buffering...

Buffering...

Download complete.

Crimson optics brightened to bright scarlet as his mental engrams came online. Disoriented, he slowly turned his body's various joints to work some feeling into them. Raising his hands up into his field of vision, he saw that they were familiar black-metallic contructs. A check of the nearest reflective surface confirmed it: his mind was in another white-and-black Transformer body, where it had been downloaded as a failsafe following his ... death?

That jogged a few memories. He recalled a confrontation with a transforming mech with a body that was a yellow version of his own. He recalled an explosion. He recalled ....

He wasn't sure what else he could recall.

Stumbing out of a storage unit into a larger room, he looked around to get his bearings. This place was recognizable as a laboratory. He seemed to remember having several of them. But he couldn' recall anything about them being completely gutted and ravaged the way this one was. He almost tripped over a pile of debris he could no longer identify.

The room's machinery hummed to life, a glow of artificial light brightening the room a bit. "Welcome, Bug Bite," a cheerful computer voice greeted him.

Oh, yes, Bug Bite was his name. He remembered now.

He remembered his name and an explosion and a yellow transforming mech named Bumblebee and a confrontation and science and an all-consuming vedetta of some sort--

The roar of an engine drowned out the rest of his thought process. Bug Bite glanced up through a shattered skylight to spot a shuttle soaring through the sky. Tracing its flight path back to its origin, he looked out a shattered window in one wall and found a fortress. A Decepticon fortress, apparently. Yes.

He glanced down at the unmistakeable purple sigil on his chest. He was a Decepticon. And he was sure he would get further answers at the fortress.

Blackjack
2008-12-06, 02:40 AM
Shuttle

Barrage nodded as Squawktalk gave the permission, and the shuttle warmed up and blasted out of the Fearless into the sky. "Next stop: Polyhex!" He whooped.

Driving into enemy territory... It doesn't get better than this!

13thScorpio
2008-12-06, 02:46 AM
Armory,leaving

"You are...."Growl stopped as he looked at the row of melee weapons.He considered his knife.Shanking was all well and good,but free weapons(okay, not so free,but damn close enough) were too much to pass up.He subbed a mace and clapped another onto his back and took off after Skullcruncher. "All set.Now,where are we going again?"

Warcry
2008-12-06, 05:55 AM
Armoury

"Hangar bay," Skullcruncher drawled to Growl. "And after that, Stanix. It's a nice place, you'll have fun there."

As he walked, the Headmaster was running a chunk of flint along the cutting edges of his serrated sword, sharpening them as much as he could.

Hangar Bay

"You're here," Cyclonus said to Venom as he appeared. "Good."

Blackjack
2008-12-09, 08:22 AM
Shuttle

"We're entering Polyhex airspace. This shuttle is fast." Barrage said. He was pushing the shuttle to its limits, sheer determination not slowing him down. It's just as well the others are strapped down, or they'd be jostled around.

(OOC: And off we go to the Polyhex thread!)

Warcry
2008-12-13, 05:40 AM
Hangar Bay

Skullcruncher led Growl into the room and gave Cyclonus a curious look.

"So what's the plan, Captain Pointy?"

Cyclonus scowled. "We are going to the Acid Wastes to retrieve Galvatron's remains, and take control of the Decepticon Matrix."

He turned to Growl and asked, "Do you have any questions?"

wyze2099
2008-12-13, 06:00 PM
Laboratory in Crystal City

Having decided to make contact with the local Decepticons, Bug Bite took stock of his available resources. His laboratory had storage space for a host of replacement bodies -- like the one he currently inhabited -- but onlt three were left, and they were in multiple pieces. His current body was the only one still intact. "Wonderful."

There had to be something useful left in his lab. He searched his computer, and he found several files, but they were corrupted. Running a data recovery program, he found that the files held the plans for new upgraded features and weaponry. They could certainly prove useful as a bargaining tool with the Decepticons. They would also serve as potent weapons against his most hated enemy.

Which reminded him: "Computer: search for status update of Autobot Designation: Bumblebee."

"Searching."

Bug Bite continued to recover his old files as he waited for the search to conclude. As very little of his own memory remained, it was as if he were seeing the designs for the first time. His mind raced as he tried to discern the inspiration behind each one. Each design pointed to a single inescapable conclusion:

"I. Am. A genius."

"Designation: Bumblebee found. Location: Sentinel Prime Detention Centre, Altihex. Status: Stasis lock; undergoing reformat."

Bug Bite looked up, curious. "'Reformat'? Into what?"

"Information is classified."

He interpreted that as a challenge. He hacked into the prison's computer system, finding that the security system had been greatly compromised. In moments he had infiltrated the computer controlling Bumblebee's CR chamber. "It would be so simple ... a few keystrokes and my most hated foe will never awaken from his slumber."

He prepared to sabotage the CR chamber's coding ... but then he saw the shematics for Bumblebee's upgraded body. He was fascinated, not just by the design, but by what it could be. He realized that the various concepts in his other files could be incorporated into this one body. He would be unstoppable.

Having completely forgotten about his opportunity to sabotage Bumblebee's recovery, he instead dreamed up the many ways his design concepts could be useful. All he needed was a means to build this bold new body -- Bug Bite 2.0, so to speak -- and that meant he would need to join forces with the Decepticons.

Once that was decided, he opened a communications channel to the fortress. "Attention Decepticons," he hailed them. "I am the brilliant Decepticon scientist known as Bug Bite, and I have a proposal for you."

13thScorpio
2008-12-13, 06:23 PM
Hanger Bay

"Not really,sir."Growl told Cyclonus. "Though any chance you have on a spray on coating to keep the rain at bay for a while?"He was chuckling inside at Skullcrunchers use of calling him pointy.So he tried his best to hide it.

Warcry
2008-12-14, 05:27 AM
Hangar Bay

"I do not," Cyclonus told Growl. "I do, however, have a supply of personal environmental protection fields. They should allow us to move around the area safely, if a bit uncomfortably."

He waved his crew-- such as they were, the bullying ex-Micromaster, the serial-murdering Headmaster and the paranoid Insecticon -- onto the shuttle, and headed for the controls.

"Find a seat and prepare yourselves for the journey."

optimusskids
2008-12-14, 08:41 AM
Hangar Bay

Vennom looked up

"I am just runing this shuttles mantenance logs, did you pick this shuttle at random or ask for it be pre-flighted?"

A supply drone trundled to a stop

Venom removed a package

"I'll supply my own Personal Environmenta Protection Field."

13thScorpio
2008-12-15, 08:45 PM
Hanger Bay

"That works too."Growl told Cyclonus.If it protected,he could care less about the uncomfortableness.As long as he could shoot.He took one of the EPF's,and attatched it to him.He lowered his shotgun and buckled in. "All set."

Warcry
2008-12-16, 04:52 AM
Hangar Bay

"It was randomly selected from the list of flight-ready shuttlecraft," Cyclonus told Venom. "It makes it much more difficult for potential traitors to sabotage the equipment."

Behind them, Skullcruncher strapped into a seat across from Growl and waited for them to take off.

Bridge

Skullgrin listened to Bug Bite's transmission, then opened a channel to Gigatron, forwarding the transmission to him.

"Is that who I think it is, sir?"

optimusskids
2008-12-16, 07:03 AM
Hangar Bay

Venom nodded

"exactly what I would have done."

13thScorpio
2008-12-17, 02:51 AM
Hanger Bay

"Soooo,Galvatrons body eh?"Growl asked Skullcruncher. "Why exactly are we attempting to raise his royal madness from the grave?Chances are,he sees me again,I ain't gonna be in your army much longer."

optimusskids
2008-12-17, 06:39 AM
Briefing Room

Gigatron listened carefully to the forwarded message.

"So the little meglomaniac has returned." He replied to Skullgrin

"He is either extremely foolhardy or very brave to approach us in this manner given the circumstances."

Warcry
2008-12-18, 04:45 AM
Hangar Bay

"You will show respect when you speak of the Mighty Galvatron!" Cyclonus snapped at Growl and Skullcruncher. Then he told Venom, "I'm glad you approve."

Skullcruncher groaned. "Yeah, yeah, Cyc," the Headmaster said. "We'll be nice." Then he whispered to Growl, "Watch what you say around that nutjob. He's got Galvy issues."

Spinister made his way into the hangar and waited for Weirdwolf and the clones to join him.

Bridge

"Only one way to find out which," Skullgrin told Gigatron. "You want me to put you through to him?"

optimusskids
2008-12-18, 07:28 AM
Hangar Bay

Weirdwolf padded into the hangar bay Monzo riding on his back.

"Ready for mission we are."

Pounce and Wingspan trailed in moments later.

~*~

Gigatron nodded slowly then replied

"Yes Skulgrin put him up on the main screen we will see what he wants."

~*~

Shuttle

Flywheels watche proceedings.

He leaned forward

"I've heard rumours about Stanix, I've already had to deal with one lot of zombie transformers I don't fancy dealing with a second lot or similar."

wyze2099
2008-12-18, 05:38 PM

No response from the Decepticons was forthcoming yet, so Bug Bite, mustering an extraordinary amount of patience, waited what he assumed to be a reasonable amount of time before composing a second message.

As a result, twenty Earth seconds elapsed between the time he'd sent the first message and the time he sent the second one: "Bug Bite to Decepticons -- I really don't have all century, here. I would like to speak to whomever is currently in charge, and keeping me waiting isn't in anyone's best interests, as my time is invaluable. Perhaps I should take my business -- and my cutting-edge technological concepts -- elsewhere."

13thScorpio
2008-12-19, 04:51 AM
Hanger Bay

"Yes sir."Growl mumbled towards Cyclonus."He's got Galvatron problems?His so called master kicked me and the rest of the MP out of his army.Kept Tracer of course.The mad mech kicked us out of his army. For fighting!It was what we did best!"He whispered fiercly back at Skullcruncher.

Warcry
2008-12-19, 05:17 AM
Shuttle

"I'll never said Galvy was good at running things," Skullcruncher whispered back to Growl. "He was good to have in a fight, but crazier than my old buddy Mindwipe. Cyc here thinks the guy is a hero for some reason, though."

Up in the cockpit, Cyclonus finished running the ship through the preflight checklist.

"I have heard the same rumours," Cyclonus told Flywheels. "And your experience is one of the reasons you're here. If the rumours are true, your knowledge of the undead would be a valuable resource."

A light on the control console went from red to green, and he powered up the main engines.

"Everyone strap in," he said. "We're underway."

(OOC: And off to Stanix!)

Hangar Bay

Spinister nodded at his arriving minions. "Good," he said. "Board the shuttle."

Singe, who was standing beside Hairsplitter and Spinister by the shuttle's ramp, looked up at Monzo and asked, "Did your leg ever heal right? Last time I saw you, you still had a nasty limp."

(OOC: Bonus points to anyone other than me and opskids who knows what he's talking about. ;))

optimusskids
2008-12-19, 07:23 AM
Shuttle

Flywheels shrugged

"lets hope it doesn't get that bad , last time it took Trypticon and the Wreckers to stop them."

~*~

Hangar Bay

Monzo swung down

"has it been that long. It still gives me twinges when it's damp."

Weirdwolf padded forward

"fun that was , I wonder what to Carnivac happened . Seen I have not long time for."

Warit00
2008-12-21, 04:03 PM
----------Hangar Bay-----------

As the shuttle waiting to depart, Triggerhappy arrived at the scene and walked toward Spinister. "Eh, Where you guys going this time?
Shooting some stuff?" He asked as usual, nothing was on his mind execpt guns and shooting.

Versuvius
2008-12-21, 05:23 PM
Outskirts Crystal City

Clutching on to the running gear of Skyhopper's helicopter and two Terrorcons, Submarauder watched the ruins of Crystal City come into view. He wasn't sure where they were going, unaware of Gigatron's Decepticon forces in the city. "Hey Skystalker where we headed?"

Iguanus was grateful to be rescued but wished it hadn't come at the hands of a Micromaster. Well this sure beat sitting in a cell!

Warcry
2008-12-21, 07:25 PM
Hangar Bay

"It's been a few years now," Singe told Monzo. "Hell, you were still getting around with crutches when we all made that stopover on Nebulos." He smiled whistfully. "It was nice to get back home for a while, eh? Maybe we'll have a chance to head back there again, one day."

"I hear he's retired now," Hairsplitter told Weirdwolf. "Heard a rumour that he's working as a demon hunter in the underlevels, but I'm not sure how much stock to put in that. Still, sounds like just the sort of prey he'd go after."

Spinister glanced over to Triggerhappy as the other Targetmaster arrived. "Shooting isn't in the plans," he said. "Of course, nothing ever goes according to plan, so some violence is almost guaranteed. You can come along, if you're interested."

optimusskids
2008-12-21, 09:13 PM
Hangar Bay

Weirdwolf nodded

"sounds like something , do he might."

Monzo smiled

"I do miss the old place sometimes , although I do wonder what happened last time. Didn't some of the Autobots vanish mysteriusly. Sid anyone ever get to the bottom of that one?"

Warcry
2008-12-22, 07:47 AM
Hangar Bay

"I don't think we ever got around to looking into that," Singe told Monzo. "After that one really big Autobot showed up and started trying to kill us all, everyone was mainly concerned with getting off the planet."

"And justifiably so, all things considered," Spinister cut in. Judging by his voice, he was still a little bit touchy about the way the mission had gone. "But you can chat while we're in transit. Everyone board the shuttle. Protihex awaits us."

Bridge

Skullgrin groaned as Bug Bite's second message came through, but piped the self-important scientist in to Gigatron's main display screen anyway.

At least he's not my problem, the Pretender thought.

Warit00
2008-12-22, 03:11 PM
-----------Shuttle----------

"So you say that when Plan A fails, you get to 'Plan B'. Seriously I saw that we got into plan B a lot." The gun lunatic took seat as his partner standing on his shoulder.

"So where are we going this time?"

"Heh... Good question. Don't know and probably don't care."

optimusskids
2008-12-22, 09:30 PM
Bridge

Gigatron looked up at the main screen and at Bugbite.

"Please Elaborate he said dryly."

Arminius
2008-12-24, 01:39 AM
Outskirts, Crystal City

Skystalker ignored Submarauder and contacted Gigatron on the shuttle's comm. "Hail Gigatron Supreme Leader of the Decepticons!" Hopefully he buys that! "Milord, I am inbound with Decepticon prisoners I rescued from the Autobot Detention Facility in Alithex! They included the Terrorcons, Submarauder, Iguanus, and Webweaver." He was unsure if there were more, their departure had been rushed. "Skyhopper and Flattop will be joining us shortly once they tie up some loose ends in Darkmount. What are your orders milord!"

Warcry
2008-12-24, 05:05 AM
Hangar Bay

Spinister laughed dryly. "We do tend to get into that territory more often than I'd like," he admitted to Triggerhappy.

As they spoke, Needlenose arrived with his two Nebulans in tow. Spinister fixed him with an icy look.

"What?" Needlenose asked. "I just figured you guys could use an extra set of hands."

Spinister continued to glare. "And?"

"And...I kinda figured I might be able to pick up some new entertainment software there, OK? We are so out of the loop here that it hurts."

Spinister sighed. "Oh, very well. You can come along."

The two Targetmasters boarded the shuttle, with Spinister heading for the cockpit to finish running through the shuttle's startup sequence.

wyze2099
2008-12-24, 10:42 PM

Within moments of sending his second message, Bug Bite found that he'd been patched through to the Decepticon's leader. Seeing the intimidating face caused Bug Bite to hop back a step, startled. He searched his fractured memory to put a name to the face, and meanwhile he was asked to elaborate.

"Well, you see ... er, Gigatron ... the rumors of my demise have been exaggerated, misinformed, and frankly insulting. I simply transferred my consciousness to a new body, which you see before you. I wish to further my technological pursuits, but unfortunately I have very little to work with at this time." He stepped to the side to allow Gigatron a view of his ransacked lab.

He then stepped fully into the frame once again. "So I've decided that an alliance would be beneficial to both of us. I'll supply you with my vast intellect and inventive genius for weaponry, and you'll supply me with the resources and materials I need to realize my creations."

Bug Bite finally paused and smiled at the viewscreen. "Would that be an acceptable bargain?"

Warcry
2009-01-02, 05:15 AM
Hangar Bay

Spinister's shuttle lifted off and began the journey to Protihex.

(OOC: ...and to the Protihex thread, as well)

Arminius
2009-01-04, 06:55 PM
Outskirts, Crystal City

Skystalker was surprised that he didn't receive a response from his comm message but continued his approach to Gigatron's base. In time I will be in command!

optimusskids
2009-01-05, 12:35 AM
[B]Bridge[/]

Gigatron glanced around the bridge.

He then looked back up at Bugbite.

"I accept your proposal, I will assign you a liasion to help get you settled in."

Gigatron beckoned to Skullgrin

"Skullgrin go help our newcomer get settled in."

wyze2099
2009-01-05, 08:15 AM

"You, sir, have excellent taste in scientists," Bug Bite replied to Gigatron. "I will arrive to meet your liaison shortly. Bug Bite out."

Ending the transmission, Bug Bite rubbed his hands together, barely containing a cackle of glee. He was going to get an honost-to-goodness lab again. A respectable one, and not the ravaged husk he currently stood in.

He saved all of his computers' data to his memory banks, then wiped all the hard drives and dismantled them. He would have blown up the lab to make doubly sure all traces of his research had been removed, but sadly he didn't even have the supplies for that.

Transforming into car mode, Bug Bite drove away from the laboratory and toward the Decepticon stronghold. Along the way, he hoped the so-called liaison waiting for him would actually have an intellect worthy of his time. He had little patience for the boorish thugs that made up a majority of the Decepticons' ranks.

Warcry
2009-01-06, 05:42 AM
Bridge

Skullgrin groaned in response to Gigatron's command. "Should I go in person, sir, or would you rather I sent my shell down to eat him?"

He knew what his master's answer would be, though, so he got up and headed for the door.

optimusskids
2009-01-07, 10:42 PM
Bridge

Gigatron looked distracted as a message pinged onto his view screen.

"try not to kill him too quickly."

He said absent mindedly.

Warcry
2009-01-09, 04:15 AM
Bridge

"Yes, my lord," Skullgrin replied to Gigatron before leaving for his rendezvous with Bug Bite.

optimusskids
2009-01-09, 06:53 AM
Bridge

Gigatron opened a com link to Wingspan.

wyze2099
2009-01-11, 07:21 AM
Decepticon Base

A white VW Beetle with dark-tinted windows and a Decepticon sigil on the roof approached the stronghold and transformed when he reached the spot where Skullgrin was standing. Bug Bite studied the other mech carefully, hoping he wasn't another Decepticon dullard. "You must be my liaison. I, of course, am Bug Bite."

Pausing for a moment, he asked, "well? What are you waiting for? Take me to your leader, to borrow a phrase."

Blackjack
2009-01-11, 08:33 AM
Skystalker's Shuttle

(OOC: Because it has been a long time...)

Seeing no reply from Gigatron, Webweaver moved to the console beside Skystalker, "Let me try, boss."

"Mighty Gigatron, I am Webweaver. I am onboard Skystalker's shuttle, and he has rescued us from the Altihex detention center. We have the Terrorcons, Submarauder and Iguanus with us, and we wish to join your forces."

optimusskids
2009-01-11, 08:49 AM
Bridge

Gigatron finger hovered over the controls as another message flashed in.

He replied

"Exellent, approach on this bearing." He transmitted some details.

"I will see you shortly."

Warcry
2009-01-13, 05:23 AM
Main Entry

"Not even remotely likely," Skullgrin told Bug Bite. "Gigatron is a busy mech and he'll see you when he's good and ready. I'm going to show you to your quarters, and then I'll take you on a tour of the science labs."

Blackjack
2009-01-13, 12:38 PM
Shuttle

Web Weaver nodded to Skystalker, "We've got permission to land. Sir."

Arminius
2009-01-17, 12:32 AM
Shuttle

Skystalker turned to Webweaver, "Excellent! You have done well and will be rewarded." The shuttle made its final approach toward Gigatron's base.

wyze2099
2009-01-17, 03:22 PM
Main Entry

Bug Bite was about to protest Skullgrin's words -- how could Gigatron's other concerns possibly be more important than Bug Bite's time? -- but he just as quickly decided that his liaison was probably correct. He was sure that few Decepticons could even come close to his genius, so running an army of such relative lackwits was probably not an easy task.

Bug Bite decided he had no interest in leading such an army; he would have to constantly explain things slowly and carefully in as few syllables as possible. That was a fate worse than death.

"Fine. Let's see what kind of ramshackle hovel has been designated as my living space. Er, that is ... I'm certain it would be a drastic improvement over my former abode."

Warcry
2009-01-19, 04:54 AM
Main Entry

Skullgrin didn't bother to respond to Bug Bite's baiting words, although he was fairly certain that the scientist would be just as disappointed with the living quarters as he himself had been. The Fearless had hosted a ridiculously large crew by Decepticon standards, meaning that each of the Decepticons under Gigatron's command had been able to claim individual officers' billets regardless of rank. Even so, the rooms were so drab and spartan that Skullgrin almost missed the enlisted-crew room that he'd shared with four other Decepticons during his first days in the army.

"Right this way," he told Bug Bite, leading the scientist through a veritable maze of corridors until they arrived at the nearest unoccupied quarters Skullgrin could find. He keyed in a code into the lock and the door slid open, revealing a bland, grey-green room that featured a recharge bed, an energon tap, a small alcove equipped for personal sanitation, and lots of empty, featureless space.

"Here is where you'll be staying," he Bug Bite.

Arminius
2009-02-07, 07:25 PM
Hangar Bay

Skystalker sat his shuttle down in the hangar bay, causing Skyhopper's wrecked helicopter to land with a loud thud. He punched in a few commands on the shuttle's console, contacting Flattop. "What is your situation?"

optimusskids
2009-02-11, 07:37 PM
Bridge

Gigatron opened a com link to the hangar bay.

"Report to me for debriefing."

Versuvius
2009-02-12, 02:46 AM
Hangar Bay

Iguanus and Submarauder climbed from the running gear of Skystalker's shuttle. They both let go of the Terrorcons they were carrying and laid them down on the hangar floor.

"What do we do now?," whispered Submarauder, unloading two Terrorcons from Skystalker's shuttle. "I thought we were under Megatron's command." He was mad that throughout the trip Skystalker had ignored him. I'll smash that punk first chance I get!

"It seems that current events have made it necessary to switch allegiances," hissed Iguanus. "Megatron's troops left us to rot in an Autobot prison whereas Gigatron's troops rescued us! I for one am grateful."

"So we're working for Gigatron now?" Submarauder sounded slightly confused.

"Precisely," hissed Iguanus admiring the reflection of his shell in the shuttle.

Arminius
2009-02-14, 01:57 AM
Bridge

Skystalker saluted Gigatron when he entered the bridge. "Milord, I will begin the debriefing with my successful raid on the Autobot's detention facility in Altihex." He made sure to emphasize my. "I joined the battle as Megatron's Decepticons, under the command of Soundwave, were in the process of a withdrawal from the facility. At least three Autobots were crippled by my own attack. After returning to Darkmount, I disobeyed orders and returned to Alithex to retrieve those Decepticons left behind."

Skystalker paused for a moment before continuing. "By doing so I retrieved two Pretenders, Submarauder and Iguanus, the Micromaster Webweaver, and the Terrorcons. All but the Terrorcons are operational. Two of my lieutenants, Flattop and Skyhopper will be joining your forces here momentarily, after sabotaging the operations of the Decepticons in Darkmount."

While he was finished with the briefing, Skystalker continued on, "If I may continue milord, I do believe that I have plan that will allow for us to destroy our enemies in one swift stroke."

Skystalker smiled slightly, bringing up a hologram of Earth on the bridge's computer console. Victory is within my grasp!

optimusskids
2009-02-14, 09:28 AM
Bridge

Gigatron nodded slowly

"interesting."

He activated a com switch

"medics proceed to Hangar Bay and take the Terrorcons to the Medbay."

He turned back to Skystalker

"ah yes I know Webweaver."

He activated a com link

"Web Weaver report to Skullgrin for assignment."

He turned back

"pray continue."

Blackjack
2009-02-14, 02:24 PM
"At once my lord."

Webweaver nodded to Gigatron, saluted him, and walked away to report to Skullgrin.

He met the pretender in the corridors. "Reporting for duty."

Warcry
2009-02-15, 05:51 AM
Skullgrin looked up at Webweaver and -- glad to have something other than the unnervingly silent Bug Bite to worry about -- acknowledged him with a curt nod.

"I'll need your name, rank and function."

Blackjack
2009-02-15, 06:59 AM
Webweaver replied to Skullgrin. "My name is Webweaver. Rank.... well, I used to be a ground trooper before I was imprisoned. Function- trapper. Use webs to trap the enemy."

Arminius
2009-02-15, 09:21 PM
Bridge

"Thank you milord." Skystalker nodded to Gigatron after he received permission to continue the briefing.

Pointing to the hologram of Earth, Skystalker continued. "As you know milord, the planet in front of you is Earth. With a population of weak carbon based lifeforms it is ripe for our conquest. With your permission milord I would like to do just that, all I would require is an additional shuttle and ten to fifteen troops."

Skystalker paused for a moment, turning toward back toward Gigatron. "Milord an attack on Earth would accomplish three things. It would force the Autobot forces on Cybertron to split their forces because of their loyalties to this mudball; allowing for you to destroy what Autobot forces remain and my contingent to deal with those who come to Earth. By doing this the second part of my plan will fall into place, neutral Decepticons will see your success and join your forces. Also, it is likely that some of Megatron's Decepticons will desert as well. Finally, Earth's natural resources will provide us with a large supply of Energon."

Finishing with the briefing, Skystalker saluted Gigatron, "That is all milord."

optimusskids
2009-02-15, 11:01 PM
Brdge CES Fearless

Gigatron nodded

"I admire your ambition but we need the Autobots as an ally and we do not have the resources to conquer Earth. Look around you at this ship impressive is it not . We captured her from the Imperials. However she was not at her full strength and it required Trypticon and a full Gestalt unit. Our observations show us that they have at leas 9 others like her and may have at lest 26 others. our imperative must be the Imperial Threat. In addition they captured a Warworld a weapon that would dwarf this ship. They ave left us alone for what reason we do not know but a confrontation is coming. We will need the Autobots whether as valued allies or mere cannon fodder. We must conserve our strength build our forces for the battle ahead. We will need experienced warriors like youself to train others. We will need to build our defenses."

He looked at Skystalker

"He who controls the High Orbitals controls Cybertron so in order to deny them to the Imperials and help with our internal conflicts we are going to build a space station and shipyard."

optimusskids
2009-02-16, 07:52 AM
Bridge

Gigatron sat waiting for Skystalker's reply as he did he operated his internal Com.

"Hothouse I've got another project for you I am sending you details of something called the Star Wars trilogy from Earth . You will remake it in order to raise awareness of the Imperial threat. You will remove the organic biological nonsense of course. i wish the following additional changes. Princess Lela will be played by an Autobot , Millenium Falcon can be somebody like Sky Lynx , Luke will and Hans etc. will be Decepticon, keep the comic relief, Who's that Casseticon who talks all the time Some one like him, hmm make Luke a Soundwave type unit. Jabba the hutt's role will be played by the Space Mafia. I will send over copies of the annotated scripts. there will be 3 films. We will ignore the first 3 films in the series they are irrelevant for our purposes.

Blackjack
2009-02-19, 08:36 AM
Bridge

Propaganda officer Backstab said to Gigatron, "Milord, that is a wise decision. Human stories are popular amogst the Autobots. Might I suggest that Needlenose help in this project?"

Webweaver looked at the silent Bug Bite and asked Skullgrin, "Why's a white Bumblebee here?"

optimusskids
2009-02-19, 08:48 AM
Bridge

Gigatron looked at Backstab

"I will consider your suggestion. In the meantime I wish for you to survey the human cannon and submit me with a list of other films we can remake to either emphasise the Imperial threat or to stress the need for Autobots and Decepticons to work together."

Reflector
2009-02-19, 11:18 PM
Little Iacon

At first after Gigatron's deposition from Polyhex, he hadn't been sure where to go. He was certain he wouldn't bow to Megatron; he was a despot, and those who worked for him were resigned to his will, not their own. He didn't mind being a wanderer. He'd first wandered the Wastelands alone, considering his long and dark history while marvelling at the Rad Zone's periodic flares from a safe distance. His small size had allowed him to survive longer than most that way, but when his energy ran low, he crossed the Manganese Mountains into Protihex. The locals had treated him well, but that was not the life he wanted. The best meaning he could find was protecting Wingspan, and he knew Wingspan was in Crystal City.

A months-long trek across the planet had brought him back to a place he hadn't seen in an age. Little Iacon was now populated by broken Empties and alien squatters, organic and otherwise. He'd been here just long enough to refuel, but no one yet had any information about where to find Gigatron. He spotted a tired-looking Micromaster and approached him with the same indifference he gave anyone.

"You," he nodded coarsely. "I hear Gigatron is in this state. Where?"

Groundhog raised his head with curiosity. "...Excavator? Is that you?"

Excavator took a step back. How could anyone recognize him? "Yeah," he answered coldly.

Groundhog lit up. "X! You look so different! You look great though. What are you doing in Little Iacon?"

Excavator was dumbfounded but pressed on with his interrogation. "Where is Gigatron?" he demanded with forced malice.

Groundhog thumbed figuratively. "He's been running operations out of an Imperial ship on the other side of the ruins. Hey, where are--"

Excavator had already transformed and was rolling out. He was nearly there.

optimusskids
2009-02-20, 12:08 AM
Bridge CES Fearless

Gigatron opened a com Channel

"Leozak, Trypticon, I require a status report , how is the customs operation working? How goes the work on Trypticon? Also I will need one of you to go out in a shuttle and tell me what debris you have floating up there. What is the staus of that destroyer hulk we brought back and is there anything useable left over from the invasion over?"

Versuvius
2009-02-20, 02:09 AM
Crystal City, Outskirts

Skyhopper zeroed in on Skystalker's coordinates, Flattop's jet followed closely behind on auto-pilot. "Hey now boss, this is Skyhopper, being with you in a sec now," yelled Skyhopper over his comm.

Hangar Bay, Fearless

Iguanus continued to admire his shell in the reflection on Skystalker's shuttle. "Magnificent absolutely magnificent!," he hissed.

Submarauder ignored the self-absorbed Iguanus, wondering what his next orders were going to be.

Warcry
2009-02-20, 05:48 AM
Corridors

"I'll add you to the enlisted duty roster, then," Skullgrin told Webweaver. "You can grab any unoccupied set of quarters that catches your fancy. This ship is built to accommodate tens of thousands of crew, so we've got plenty of space to go around. Don't expect much in the way of creature comforts, though."

He sighed at the Insecticon's question. "I've asked myself the same question. Apparently he's some sort of infamous scientist-type. He seems to have a few chips loose, though."

wyze2099
2009-02-20, 07:03 AM
(OOC: Apologies for the late reply)

Outside Bug Bite's Quarters

The room Skullgrin showed Bug Bite was rather drab, but at least it was stocked with the basic amenities. Bug Bite didn't foresee himself spending a lot of time in this room, but it was nice to have, he was sure. He was certain he would spend more time in the laboratories ... though come to think of it, moving some lab equipment here might have its advantages as well.

Glancing around at the bare walls, he began pondering the possibilities, unaware that his tour guide was left in silence. Finally turning to the Pretender, he saw that there was another Decepticon talking to Skullgrin. This one looked somewhat spidery.

He caught the spidey mech's question, but it only infuriated. "A white Bumblebee? A white Bumblebee?" He turned to Skullgrin, pointing at the newcomer. "Have this insolent arachnid removed from the premises at once!"

Blackjack
2009-02-20, 10:11 AM
Corridors

Webweaver would've smiled if his insectoid facial features allowed for it. Instead he answered Bug Bite. "I was leaving anyway. Thanks for the help, Skullgrin... Any unoccupied quarters, right?"

Webweaver transformed into a long-legged spider. His legs were spindly and jointed, and tipped with razor-sharp edges. His mandibles clacked. "I don't give a damn who you are, white-boy. But there's a reason I'm called Webweaver."

With that, he left them.

Bridge

Backstab nodded. "Yes my lord."

optimusskids
2009-02-20, 10:16 AM
Bridge

Gigatron opened the Com

"Iguanus and Submarauder report to Skullgrin."

He pressed another button.

"Webweaver once you have settled in please report to the bridge."

Blackjack
2009-02-20, 10:20 AM
Corridors

Webweaver entered a small room, which seemed to be empty. In two short cycles, he had covered all of it with mecha-organic webbing. Satisfied with his work, he transformed. That ought to mark my territory...

Gigatron's message came in. "At once my lord." He turned and moved to the bridge.

Bridge

Barricade watched the new arrivals from his console.

optimusskids
2009-02-20, 10:24 AM
Bridge

Gigatron turned to Barricade

"What is the status of our new defenses. Is the integration of the Quint defense net and what we brought with us complete."

Reflector
2009-02-20, 10:49 PM
Spaceport

Excavator had spotted the magnificent ship at some distance and pressed on to its coordinates. The sight of Skyhopper's approach confirmed his suspicions, but he also expected the ship would have advanced security systems. Once in range, he transformed to robot mode and waited. Either the ship would train its guns on him, or Skyhopper would show him the way for safe entry.

Arminius
2009-02-20, 11:37 PM
Bridge

"As you wish, milord." Skystalker was disappointed that his plan had not been approved. Allies with the Autobots! Maybe I am on the wrong side of the faction. "What are my orders, milord."

optimusskids
2009-02-20, 11:42 PM
Bridge

Gigatron eyes glance dover a scanner.

"Barricade I see we have visitors, deal with them."

He turned back to Skystalker.

"I will have some technicians overhaul your shuttle, go and get a check up and some energon and report back here. Your assistance will be essential for my plans. We will be visiting Trypticon."

He then turned to Webweaver

"Webweaver do you have any experience in a zero graviy environment? Also how strong can you make your webs."

Arminius
2009-02-21, 12:36 AM
Bridge

Skystalker nodded at Gigatron. "At once, milord. Shall I give Skyhopper clearance to land?"

Blackjack
2009-02-21, 01:30 AM
Bridge

Barricade answered Gigatron, "the perimeter defences are complete my lord."

At Gigatron's orders, he said "I will deal with the intruder..." he moved to a autogun console and was about to fire on Excavator when he recognized him. "Um... lord Gigatron? This is very unexpected. The intruder is one of Hammer's crew and is standing there... Like he wants to talk."

Turning to Skystalker Barricade asked, "is he one of your freed pals? Because he'll be damn useful for construction and medical needs." Barricade didn't like Skystalker. Like Blackjack and Bombshock, he had resisted the Micromaster Commander's rule before. Well, he'll do it again. He obeys only Gigatron.

Webweaver entered the bridge and after a moment of thinking answered Gigatron. "My webs? It is a mixture of titanium and durabilium. In sufficient amounts it can hoist a spaceship, if that is what you wish. And yes, I have experienced Zero-G environments. My cell in Altihex is a zero-g."

Versuvius
2009-02-21, 02:15 AM
Corridors

Iguanus and Submarauder watched Webweaver scamper by, while making their way from the hangar to Skullgrin's position.

"Gigatron ordered us to report to you Skullgrin," hissed Iguanus.

"Yeah! What do you want us to do!," said Submarauder.

The two Pretenders awaited their orders.

Warcry
2009-02-21, 07:10 AM
Corridors

Skullgrin groaned as Iguanus and Submarauder joined him in the halls. He was happy enough to see the two other Pretenders, but if Gigatron kept assigning him to hold the new troops' hands, he would never get anything done.

When I signed up for this job, he thought, no one told me I was going to be Gigatron's secretary.

"Has anyone assigned you to quarters yet?" he asked the other two Pretenders.

optimusskids
2009-02-21, 02:18 PM
Bridge

Gigatron looked at Barricade

"Thank You Barricade, If you disable the defense grid and com him to meet me here."

He turned to Webweaver.

"Excellent , I have a mission for you we will need to train troops in working in zero gravity. My records show that there used to be a large scale hall fitted with Zero Gravity on the Eastern Strip. It was part of some kind of art installation. I need you to reconitre it and see fi it can be turned into a training faculty. Take Submarauder with you. His experience underliquid will be similar to working in zero gravity."

Blackjack
2009-02-22, 03:37 AM
Bridge

Barricade said, "Yes my lord." he disabled the autoguns pointing at Excavator, then opened a comm channel. "Excavator, this is Barricade. You have permission to come aboard. Gigatron wants to see you."

As Skyhopper neared the Fearless, Barricade said to him, "Skyhopper, you have permission to land on landing hangar 5. Report to the Bridge immediately."

Webweaver said to Gigatron, "Yes lord." he transformed and scuttled away to find Submarauder.

Barricade stopped the spider, however. "Don't bother." he said through the intercom, "Submarauder please report to the Bridge."

optimusskids
2009-02-22, 08:25 PM
Bridge

"thank you Barricade. If the defences are complete please com Terror Tread and Cement Head and have them report to Briefing room 3."

Gigatron opened a com link

"Skullgrin , has our new scientist settled into his quarters? I am sending Deluge to keep an eye on him. What do you make of hims so far?"

Arminius
2009-02-22, 10:44 PM
Hangar Bay

After refueling, Skystalker began making repairs on his shuttle and preventative maintenance. While doing so, he activated his comm, contacting Skyhopper. "You will report to me before Gigatron!"

Blackjack
2009-02-23, 09:34 AM
Bridge

Barricade nodded at Gigatron. "Yes."

Turning to his comlink again he said, "Cement Head and Terror Tread, report to Briefing Room 3, on the double."

Satisfied, he leaned back on his seat. Being the coach to the Race Track Patrol was something, but to give orders like this, well... Barricade loved it.

Reflector
2009-02-23, 04:00 PM
Spaceport

Excavator was unsurprised by Barricade's transmission blaring out from the ship's speakers. Not much did surprise him, though. He transformed to APC mode and rolled toward the open hatch nearby.

Bridge

After a few minutes of clumsily navigating an unfamiliar ship, Excavator rolled into the bridge and transformed to robot mode. He stood looking at Gigatron silently, waiting to be addressed.

optimusskids
2009-02-23, 05:13 PM
Bridge

Gigatron looked across at Excavator

"Greetings Excavator , it is good to see you. To what do we owe this visit?"

wyze2099
2009-02-23, 05:55 PM
Corridors

Bug Bite tapped his foot impatienty as Skullgrin addressed Iguanus and Submarauder. Skullgrin had promised to show him the laboratory, but now these two Pretenders were holding things up.

As he waited, he studied the two new(er) recruits' forms. He made a mental note to research Pretender technology, if for no other reason than to make the organic shells easier on the optics.

optimusskids
2009-02-23, 09:07 PM
Corridors

Deluge strolled down the corridor towards the gaggle of Decepticons

"I hope this is worth it. My time is precious."

~*~

Gigatron reviewed some reports and halted as something caught his optic.

Reflector
2009-02-23, 09:45 PM
Bridge

Excavator knew what he had to say, and he hated it. He supposed he should feel lucky that Gigatron appeared not to remember his prior bouts of insubordination.

"I'm here to offer my services to the Empire," he announced coldly. "I can't work for Megatron. I hope you can find use for my talents."

He'd once heard of an Earthen substance called vomit. He reckoned that, were he capable, this would be an appropriate moment to employ it.

optimusskids
2009-02-23, 10:03 PM
Bridge

Gigatron nodded

"Indeed I do I have need of all the skilled engineers I can get. As an engineer what do you make of this ship?"

Warcry
2009-02-24, 05:49 AM
Corridors

Skullgrin turned and looked at Bug Bite with barely-veiled impatience. "Have you finished evaluating your quarters yet? We still need to stop by the science labs."

Arminius
2009-02-25, 01:57 AM
Hangar Bay

Skystalker made his way to the cockpit and activated the comm. "Lord Gigatron, my shuttle is ready for flight." Converting the other Decepticon Micromasters to his command was his immediate priority, as he was only aware of Skyhopper and Flattop's allegiance.

wyze2099
2009-02-25, 04:17 AM
Corridors

Bug Bite saw Skullgrin's thinly-veiled impatience and raised him thinly-veiled contempt. "I was actually waiting for you to be finished with the other two Pretenders. So yes, the laboratory awaits."

He performed a gentlemanly courtesy bow that was, of course, devoid of any sincerity. "After you."

Reflector
2009-02-25, 07:17 PM
Bridge

Excavator's optics floated around the bridge, taking in as much as he could gather from his surroundings. He refered his observations against the information he'd downloaded from his fallen teammates when building his knew frame. His demeanor relaxed, as he was now in a more comfortable mode.

"I don't know much about spacecraft," he started, "but it has distinct elements of a Decepticon framework design. The high archways and the bulkhead alloy give it away. But it looks like it evolved away from Decepticon design. The interfaces appear high tech but brutally simple, as though they're intended to require no training to operate. There's no... elegance to it."

Excavator stopped there, having shocked himself at how much he sounded like the robot he once was.

optimusskids
2009-02-25, 11:47 PM
Bridge

Gigatron nodded

"This is an Imperial Ship , One that we captured. It was already damaged but it still took Trypticons and the whole of Breastforce and myself to capture it.

An intelligence summary prepared by Wingspan indicates that the Imperial's have at least 27 of these. If we wish to survive we will need ships that can take out these ships and their escorts.

Whether they are more Battleships or Fast Attack craft or something new entirely. What I need is a mech who can head up the project. But first you will need to build the tools to build the tools to build the ships. You will need to build a spacestation and an Orbital Shipyard.

As for resources you will have a Jinx Class Fleet Auxiliary CES Gremlin that we captured as well as the remnants of one of their destroyers. We liberated a lot of machinery when we left Polyhex plus we have anything the Quint's left behind plus some of our own ships we took when we left Polyhex. I have located a suitable core for the space-station but it will have to be liberated.

I understand Breastforce have done a lot of work on Trypticon and you will be able to consult them. However they have other duties they need to attend now are you the mech for the job?"

Blackjack
2009-02-26, 08:55 AM
Bridge

Barricade noticed that there have been a surprising spike in the Micromaster population. Webweaver... Skystalker... Excavator... Skyhopper... Now Flattop is joining in as well.

Barricade grinned. Skystalker isn't the type to sit down and take orders from Gigatron. Well, if the orange egomaniac does start a third Decepticon faction, Barricade will just sit back and join the winner.

Webweaver paced the bridge, his four claw-like legs moving up and down as he crawled up walls. The other four legs hung from his shoulder, agitated.

Versuvius
2009-02-26, 10:15 PM
Hangar, Fearless

Skyhopper landed in the hangar, followed by Flattop's jet. He transformed into robot mode and ran over to the burnt out shell of his helicopter, hugging the front of it. "I knew I'd get you back!" Afterwards, he climbed onboard Skystalker's shuttle. "What have you got for me to do boss, Gigatron wants me on the bridge."

Blackjack
2009-02-26, 10:37 PM
Bridge

While Barricade mulled about Skystalker's possible rebellion, Webweaver had walked up the walls and is standing upside-down on the ceiling above him.

"Where's Submarauder?"

Barricade grinned. "I thought spiders should be patient." sighing, he went to the intercom and broadcarved- "Submarauder report to the bridge."

Arminius
2009-02-27, 02:46 AM
Shuttle

Finishing with the maintenance to his shuttle, Skystalker looked up to see Skyhopper arrive. "Very well. Report to Gigatron and then come back here when you receive your orders. I have a mission that requires your expertise." If we will not destroy the Autobots then others will do it for us!

Reflector
2009-02-27, 04:27 PM
Bridge

Excavator nodded slowly and somberly. He was a bit shocked by Gigatron's grandiose proposition, and he certainly didn't fancy himself a leader of anything. But the project sounded completely enthralling from a technical perspective.

"I'll do it," he answered softly. "Where is this core you've identified?"

Versuvius
2009-02-28, 01:49 AM
Bridge

Submarauder made his way onto the bridge, after bidding Iguanus farewell. He stomped onto the bridge, nearly stepping onto Skyhopper, who was reporting for duty as well. "Out of my way midget," yelled Submarauder.

Skyhopper jumped to the side to avoid getting stepped on. "Shut your trap you overgrown buffoon!" Despite his small size, he wasn't about to stand down to the belligerent Pretender.

Corridors

Iguanus turned to Skullgrin, after watching Submarauder depart. "What would you like for me to do," he hissed. The Pretender was looking forward to some combat.

Blackjack
2009-02-28, 02:06 AM
Bridge

Barricade looked at Submarauder and said, "Greetings, Submarauder. Lord Gigatron as ordered you and Webweaver to check out a large scale hall fitted with Zero Gravity on the Eastern Strip. He wants to know whether it could be changed into a training ground for our troops."

optimusskids
2009-02-28, 09:36 AM
Bridge

Gigatron turned to Excavator

"If you go to the Captain's Ready Room I will show you. Let me just deal with a few matters first.

He turned to Submarauder

"Webweaver will brief you on your mission."

He then turned to Skyhopper

"At ease soldier tell me a little about yourself."

Versuvius
2009-02-28, 07:36 PM
Bridge

Skyhopper turned to face Gigatron, after his spout with Submarauder. "There's not a lot to say. Aerial assault is my specialty and I love watching things explode!" He started to jump up and down. "Boom! That's the way I like it."

Submarauder looked at Webweaver, disgusted to not only see another Micromaster but soon to be under the command of one. "What do you want?"

Arminius
2009-02-28, 09:47 PM
Shuttle

While waiting for Gigatron to reply to his message, Flattop's message came over Skystalker's comm. "Excellent! Everything is going according to plan. Report to Gigatron and then me." Skystalker smiled and awaited his orders.

Blackjack
2009-03-01, 01:41 AM
Bridge

Webweaver shrugged his pincer hands at Submarauder, instantly recogni-ng the Pretender's dislike towards him. "So... Submarauder, isn't it?"

"Lord Gigatron asked us to recon a hall on the Eastern Strip. Supposedly it has zero G facilities. Between our individual experiences, we are the only ones suitable to recon it. Lord Gigatron wants to know whether we can convert it into a training ground."

Webweaver's mandibles twitched, "Not that pros like you and me need training..."

Warcry
2009-03-01, 06:08 AM
A short text transmission came through on Gigatron's private scrambler.

Meeting. Three breems. Tarn. The shore of the Mithril Sea. Come alone.

Corridors

"Follow me," Skullgrin told Bug Bite as he wondered exactly what the smaller Decepticon would taste like if he let his shell take a few bites of him.

He jerked his head toward Iguanus and said, "Come with us for now."

He cast a suspicious glance at Bug Bite that he didn't even try to hide, as if to warn the other Pretender that the unfamiliar Transformer was categorically not to be trusted, no matter what.

optimusskids
2009-03-01, 10:44 AM
Bridge

Gigatron turned to Skyhopper

"Excellent we need some buildings cleared on the borders of our defensive perimeter. We will be able to explit your talents. Report to Direct Hit he is in charge of the Defensive Perimeter."

Gigatron made no outward sign of this new message

He replied with his own scrambled encrypted message which would be routed through many nodes before reaching it's destination.

"Acknowedged will join soonest

~*~

Corridors

Deluge hurried up towards Skullgrin's party

"Which of you calls himself a scientist?"

wyze2099
2009-03-01, 06:04 PM
Corridors

Bug Bite followed Skullgrin through the corridor, almost giddy at the thought of seeing the science labs. As a result, he paid little attention to the looks the Pretender was giving him. Even if he'd noticed, he would have chalked the suspicious glares as the common rabble fearing a massive intellect they didn't -- and couldn't -- understand.

Another Decepticon approached, this one with a body styling that suggested a racecar alt mode ((OOC: If I'm thinking of the right Deluge (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Deluge_%28Decepticon%29))). Bug Bite's mind wandered as the newcomer vaguely reminded him of ... someone.

The mention of a scientist snapped him out of it. "I am the scientist in question," he replied, stepping forward. "I am Bug Bite, and not only do I call myself a scientist, Gigatron has recognized my genius enough to grant me special status amongst this faction." As usual, he exaggerated.

optimusskids
2009-03-01, 07:35 PM
Corridors

Deluge glowered

"pahhhh special status , special status. I myself have 12 Doctorates from the Universty of Polyhex and 1 from the University of Iaacon which I prefer not to talk about. What are your qualifications? If they are sufficently advanced might employ as a lab technician or maybe an assistant."

wyze2099
2009-03-02, 05:45 PM
Corridors

Bug Bite's face was silver, but he was so angered by Deluge's comment that his face might as well have been dark red. "Qualifications?! You have the nerve to question my qualifications? I'll have you know I studied at ... at ...."

Yet another aspect of his past he couldn't remember.

Reflector
2009-03-02, 05:57 PM
Bridge

Excavator nodded, happy to be given a few moments' leave to ponder. He transformed to APC mode and rolled out of the bridge.

optimusskids
2009-03-02, 07:44 PM
Corridors

Deluge drawled sardonically

"yessss........."

Bridge

Gigatron scanned the report of the prison break and halted.

He sent a com on his internal systems to Skullgrin

"Bombshell was involved in the prison breakout can you please arrange for all personnel involved to see Gridiron and Graft immediately for a full check up."

He then turned back to Skyhopper.

"before you report to your new assignment report into the hospital for a check up."

Warcry
2009-03-03, 05:35 AM
Corridors

Skullgrin held up a hand to silence the petty argument brewing between Deluge and Bug Bite.

"Enough," he said. "Deluge, can you take our incredibly irritating recruit on a tour of the science labs?" He turned to Iguanus. "You, come with me. Lord Gigatron has decreed that you must be subject to a medical examination before going on active duty. The same orders apply to your friend Submarauder as well."

Blackjack
2009-03-03, 06:53 AM
Bridge

"Hear that, boys?" Barricade said to Submarauder and Webweaver. Immediately he slid into the abusive coach routine. "Get to the medicbots fast. Now. Then get on with the assignment."

Webweaver grunted, annoyed. "Is this really necessary?" as he scuttled away.

The cerebro shell in Webweaver's head pulsated.

Reflector
2009-03-04, 09:24 PM
Ready Room

Excavator rolled into the silent chamber and transformed. He found himself alone, and he expected Gigatron wouldn't be joining him soon. While he sat at a console and began to brainstorm a project flow chart (a task he found simple thanks to the expertise he'd downloaded from Hammer), an engine approached in the hall.

"Make way!" the cab of the teal dump truck shouted. "The wrecking crew is here!"

Excavator paid no attention. The truck transformed into Cement Head and Terror Tread, and the former approached Excavator. "Listen squirt, I'm looking for a Micro named Excavator."

"That's unfortunate," Excavator sighed, not turning from his work.

Terror Tread peered around the chair to get a better view of Excavator's face. "So you're him? Gigatron sent us to help with a construction project."

"You can start by leaving," Excavator snapped, still fixated on the computer. "I'll call when I need you."

Cement Head frowned at his partner, which Terror Tread answered with a shrug. Cement Head gave the engineer a cold glare before both turned to walk out.

optimusskids
2009-03-05, 12:48 AM
Bridge

Gigatron turned towards the back of the Bridge

"Barricade you have the watch. Make sure everyone has a thorough medical. Any one who refuses put them in the brig."

He walked towards the exit to the Captain's Ready Room.

Blackjack
2009-03-05, 10:41 AM
Bridge

"Yes lord." Barricade said to Gigatron. "Hun-Grrr, Submarauder, Iguanus, Skyhopper and Webweaver, you heard the big man. Get to Gridiron and Graft in the medbay immediately."

Webweaver snorted, "We don't need to be told twice, pink." Webweaver transformed and scuttled off.

Backstab laughed and said to Barricade, "They ain't kidding when you said you're an abusive coach."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Medbay

Webweaver passed the now-repaired body of Hun-Grrr. "Yo, big guy."

He met with Gridiron and Graft, "Let's get this over with."

optimusskids
2009-03-05, 12:00 PM
Bridge

Gigatron looked back over his shoulder.

"Don't forget Skystalker and Flatop when he shows up."

Unfall
2009-03-05, 04:32 PM
Medbay

In the medbay the newly repaired Hun-Grr stood waiting for his examination by Graft and Gridiron, eating energon goodies noisily and watching Webweaver walk towards the examination area.

"munch snork chew (general eating noises) Hey Webweaver munch munch chew me can't believe Gigatrons making us get checked out, me Hun-Grr is strong enough now to kill any Autobot alive."

"And when the rest of the terrorcons are fixed we will be unstoppable!"

wyze2099
2009-03-05, 06:14 PM
Corridors

The insults just kept on coming. Skullgrin told Deluge to escort the "incredibly annoying recruit" to the science labs, and Bug Bite had no illusions the Pretender was talking about him. Incredibly annoying? Is he serious? I'm the most reasonable mech here! It's everyone else that's irritating and irrational.

But he could see that the more he protested such treatment, the more he was insulted, so he held any further indignation in check ... for the time being. "Fine," he relented, turning to Deluge. "Please escort me to the laboratories."

Nothing annoyed him worse than having to swallow his pride.

optimusskids
2009-03-05, 07:53 PM
Medbay

Graft knocked on the door of Gridiron's office and peered round it.

"Sir I need you in medbay a moment Gigatron want's a rush job."

Gridiron put down his datapad.

"Beat's shuffling data. What's up?"

Graft replied

"possible cerebro shell's."

Gridiron frowned

"nasty let's hope we get a clean bill of health."

The two hurried into medbay.

~*~

a little while later

Gridiron looked at Webweaver and gestured to the med-bed

"hop up then."

Graft turned to Hun-Grr

"We hope to have the rest of your team up and running as soon as possible. Their injuries are healing nicely in the CR chambers."

Corridors

Deluge gestured contempulousy

"come along Short-Round lets show you these labs although they may be a little advanced for you. What do you claim to be your specialities?"

Unfall
2009-03-06, 01:47 AM
Medbay

Hun-Grrr sat on the med-bay diagnostic table "goood terrorcons must be together to fight, spent too long on the sidelines, we need to fight now" "Abominus must rise again"

CR chamber

Rippersnapper sat in robot mode in the CR chamber conscious but unable to move graagh I must escape this confinement the others will think I'm weak, uuurgh can't move. Aaargh must pull out of this, I must wake up

optimusskids
2009-03-06, 07:23 AM
Mebay

Gridiron ran a scanner up and down Webweaver.

~*~

Graft repeated the process with Hun-Grr.

"looks like you're ok Hun-Grr."

He moved the scanner over his feet

"although there seems to be some corrosion in your Alt-modes teeth. Have you been brushing regularly?"

Blackjack
2009-03-06, 09:57 AM
Giridon's scanner beeped very loudly as it passed Webweaver's head.

optimusskids
2009-03-06, 12:38 PM
Medbay

Grenade looked at Hun-Grr's stash of energon goodies.

"I'm like totally getting the munchies all the time Hun-Grr old pal. Like have you tried the new flavours?"

Gridiron studied the read out on his scanner.

"Looks like we've got a winner."

He gestured to Grenade to come over.

"We're going to need you to pass gas I' going to need to operate."

The chemist ambled over towing the anethiest trolley behind him.

Gridiron turned to Webweaver

"I'm afraid you've been contaminated with a cerebo-shell we're going to operate."

Gridiron waved to Grindstone

"turn on the resonance field that should block any control signals from outside."

Grindstone reached up to flick the switch.

Reflector
2009-03-06, 10:11 PM
Ready Room

Excavator continued his design work in silence, having developed a second draft of the project timeline. After one more draft, he'd need to construct a resource allocation chart. As skilled as he now found himself at these tasks, they were also incredibly boring. He worked with one hand while the other idly carressed the steel side of the console.

Versuvius
2009-03-06, 11:44 PM
Bridge

"Boss, when I'm done with those buildings there'll be nothin' but dust left!" Skyhopper jumped up and down yelling. "BOOM! BOOM!" He turned and ran to the medbay.

Blasted idiot! With his orders received, Submarauder followed Skyhopper to the medbay. The loud Micromaster was getting on his last nerve.

Corridors

"What should I do after my medical examination," hissed Iguanus to Skullgrin. The Pretender was bored and wanted something to do.

Crystal City, Outskirts

Flattop began to increase his altitude when the Fearless came into view. "Flattop to Fearless, requesting permission to land."

Blackjack
2009-03-07, 02:46 AM
Bridge

Barricade responded to Flattop, "Permission to land granted. You can land in Landing hangar seven. Report to Giridon and Graft in the medbay immediately for checkup, then see Skullgrin for your assignments."

Medbay

Webweaver, uncertain what to do, stayed still.

The cerebroshell had other plans, however. While the shield had blocked off any signal from Bombshell, the cerebro-shell had a certain amount of A.I. Unfortunately the A.I. clashed with Webweaver in his mind. The more animal A.I. fought aginst Webweaver's rational mind, and the body fell to his knees

Webweaver said to Graft: "What... whatever you are going to do, hurry!"

13thScorpio
2009-03-07, 03:23 AM
Crystal City,Outskirts

Flamefeather and Devilwing would not have Flattop continue on his course.He had sure gotten out of the last city fast.With a burst of speed,his alt-mode becoming skinnier and thinner,he flew at the mech.Damn jet was fast.

"You never gave us an'ser's jet!No' speak up!"Flamefeather yelled.

"Where the frag are the autobots!"Devilwing shouted after,little balls of flame spiraling under his wings,ready for the attack.

optimusskids
2009-03-07, 06:02 PM
Medbay

Grenade slipped a face mask over the micromasters face and turned on the gas letting the anaesthia flow

"Sorry Dude but it's for the best."

Bridge

Gigatron nodded to Backstab as he left the bridge

"I expect those lists when I get back ok."

He slipped down the Corridor and into the Briefing Room.

"Sorry about the delay Excavator. Now then about these resources."

Arminius
2009-03-07, 06:11 PM
Shuttle

The radar console lit up on the shuttle, indicating three inbound contacts, two hostile and one being Flattop. Skystalker activated his comm to inform Gigatron. "Milord, two enemy contacts inbound on our position. Request permission to engage!" His shuttle began preflight operations.

Versuvius
2009-03-07, 09:46 PM
Crystal City, Outskirts

Blast! Flattop had gotten careless and had been followed. He decided to use Flamefeather and Devilwing's obvious lack of intelligence against them. "Comrades, the Autobot saboteurs have fled to the ship ahead. Destroy them!," he said to the pair of Decepticons. He reduced speed and dropped behind them.

Medbay

Skyhopper ran into the medbay yelling loudly. "BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Check me out because I've got demolishin' to do!" He looked around for someone to do the examination.

"Do mine first so I can get away from this lunatic," Submarauder said to Grenade. The prospect of future operations with Skyhopper was not something he was looking forward to.

13thScorpio
2009-03-07, 10:48 PM
(OOC:Flamefeather and Devilwing are one in the same.He has,problems.)

Crystal City,Skies

Flamefeather had failed to notice the rather large ship he and Flattop were coming to,but he flipped up and transformed,coming face to face with Flattop,and flying in a rather eccentric manner(upside down,backwards and going foward all at once).

"You damn hell better be flying in there hith us jet bot!Us not going at it alone!"

"So come on down boat boy!"Devilwing said,and they laughed manically in his face,grabbing for thier 'comrade's' shoulders.

optimusskids
2009-03-08, 12:09 AM
Medbay

Grindstone stepped forward

"The others are busy dealing with a cerebo shell if you just hop up on the med- bed I'll start scanning you. Submarauder I'll need you ut of your shell we have to do both parts seperately."

~*~

Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded to Excavator

"Hold on a Breem."

He commed Barricade.

"call the ship to Action stations put the auto defenses to Red Alert and lock in the missile batteries and AA defenses then double check who they are."

He then commed Skystalker

"you have permission to launch."