PDA

View Full Version : Get 3 Universe or Animated Voyagers & Ultras for $50 w/ free shipping at Amazon

toyworks
2008-10-14, 02:59 AM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/1000288671

No end date is listed.

The figures to choose from:

Universe Ultras:
Powerglide
Onslaught

Universe Voyagers:
Blaster
Heavy Load
Dropshot
Blades

Animated Voyagers:
Bulkhead
Starscream
Cybertronian Megatron

...and the Battle Begins Optimus/Megatron 2pk.

If you get both Ultras as two of your three, you get them for $16.67 each. :D

Wish they would have had this sale a few weeks ago before i spent almost twice that much for mine. :mad:

Also, spend $75 or more (sadly, the $50 above doesnt count) and get, amongst other free toys, a Movie Ratchet Allspark Blaster.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/feature/-/1000285081

Might be a good time to stock up on those redecos!

secretcode
2008-10-14, 03:17 AM
Um... Yeah. How is this news? If this is news, I might as well just post random deals I see anywhere.

borg72
2008-10-14, 10:45 AM
Um... Yeah. How is this news? If this is news, I might as well just post random deals I see anywhere.

works for me... post away. maybe there should be a seperate forum for 'good deals/bargains on new transformers'? have some kind of labelling system in the thread topics to show what countries its available in?

toyworks
2008-10-14, 02:16 PM
maybe there should be a seperate forum for 'good deals/bargains on new transformers'? have some kind of labelling system in the thread topics to show what countries its available in?

Sounds like a good idea, I'd like to know about better-than-normal TF sales. A collective location for them would be helpful.

and Ultras for almost half off sounds like news to me, but if fits better in a different location, please let me know! :)

Halfshell
2008-10-14, 02:22 PM
Yeah, tricky one. It's not like you're shilling your own stuff...

Gonna make A DECISION here (see, this is what happens when there isn't A Proper Mod about... I end up having to do stuff). I'm gonna shunt it to Toys, but leave a redirect in News.

Any staff disagree, feel free to shove it up your arse move it back.

Denyer
2008-10-14, 05:27 PM
Legit offer, big company, seems fine in news if someone else thinks so. Where do we put Play.com offers? I like the idea of a big thread in the Toys forum that can get bumped with offers as people find them and stuff merged into it... only thing is it's not obvious to newer people, and there are lots of subforums in Toys so we don't want too many stickies. Think an offers thread is a good candidate for one though.

(Knackered, can barely remember name, let alone filing system here. Clay?)

martyboy70
2008-10-14, 06:25 PM
I tried to get something like this going before and we ran it for a couple of weeks last Xmas :

http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=42226

But then it lost its "stickyness" and sank down the list.

I think its a great idea and I know they do it on other boards.

Denyer
2008-10-14, 06:56 PM
There weren't many offers around or people weren't using it, IIRC.

I think if we're going to have one, someone needs to take responsibility for it and update the first post (i.e. the title) with what's current. Doesn't necessarily have to be staff.