PDA

View Full Version : Universe WishList!

Grufflock
2008-11-24, 02:19 AM
After reading that hasbro would be intrested in continuing the multi-generation line in Universe after Cheetor, Hotshot and Dinobot, I gots to thinking.

Who or what do I want in Universe?

Supreme Fort/Brave Max maybe? The Vehicon generals? All of these many lines, and I'm having difficulty in picking from the different lines. All I'd get really bouncy-happy about, i think, would be Transtech.

Howsabout you lot? Any ideas?

Clay
2008-11-24, 06:41 PM
I think the Movie toys are pretty close to Transtech, actually. Especially the ones that don't have earth modes (Megatron, the Protoform Prime and Starscream).

secretcode
2008-11-24, 07:13 PM
A legit Classics Soundwave that turns into a Missle Truck- a Machine Wars Tribute =D

Grufflock
2008-11-24, 09:22 PM
I think the Movie toys are pretty close to Transtech, actually. Especially the ones that don't have earth modes (Megatron, the Protoform Prime and Starscream).

Very true, the design asthetics are very similar, but I was meaning a couple of the old Draxhall Jump designs making it into Universe. Looking at the few prototypes that were made makes me wanty wanty..

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2b/Starscream-transtech.jpg/515px-Starscream-transtech.jpg

The only other thing I can think of are Legends Firecons.. Although I wouldn't mind seeing some old Go-Bot designs make an appearance......
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/4/m_25d1435bd01d4d6aaf3fac0c5c813d49.png

Transformer Kamen
2008-11-24, 11:39 PM
Transtech would be interesting, though I doubt they'd do it. The best we could hope for would be a Depth Charge with nods to his proposed submarine mode.

Otherwise, some better attempts at Beast Machines characters would be welcome along with some other new molds of the first wave of Beast Wars figures. Rhinox, in particular, with less kibble/more articulation would make me happy.

Hm. I also wouldn't mind nods to G2. Windbreaker, Rapido, Go-bots (not the series ;)), Dreadwing/Smokescreen...the list goes on.

Cliffjumper
2008-11-25, 05:25 AM
I'd love a proper Classics Nightbeat - a mass-release one, and one that's actually good. A more cartoon-accurate Perceptor would be nice as well - while I like the original toy, it doesn't really gel with the character for me. I realise a non-working Deluxe-sized Microscope wouldn't be a big seller, but it'd be neat if they made him a Triple Changer with a tank mode for the kids and a microscope mode for the fanboys...

Aside from that, there really aren't too many characters that I like that, in one line or another, haven't had a decent toy.

NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
2008-11-25, 06:07 AM
I know Nightbeat was done as an exclusive from the C-Hot Shot mold, which I'd love to see as a mass release, but I doubt will happen, but why not take the E-Inferno and make a U-HMjr homage to Hosehead and G1 Grapple. And since Nightbeat was so similar to Siren why not make Hotshot into Siren?

And I would die for a decent Bludgeon homage I've often maintained that the Armada Megatron with the Enegon Starscream's sword reainted and molded with a skull face would rock!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/edimusprime/AWESOME.jpg

wyze2099
2008-11-25, 07:28 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing some of the IDWverse character designs as toys. In particular Arcee and pretty much any character who showed up in the Stormbringer miniseries.

Also, I'd really like to see Punch/Counterpunch, and a version of Blaster that's not a Soundwave redeco. That last one was horrible, IMO.

Catalyst Dragon
2008-11-25, 01:21 PM
Like to see a some more of the minibots: Gears, Huffer, Windcharger ect...

Herugrim
2008-11-25, 01:40 PM
I heard they were planning on doing Bludgeon in Universe, but skipped on him because they thought they had too many tank-formers. Of course, if they didn't change Galvatron's alt mode to a tank...

Besides some obvious repaints/remoulds (Red Alert, Jazz), I'd love to see them take a swing at reinventing some of the old gimmicks. Headmasters stand out very well, and a unique combiner set would be very nice. Out of which, Fortress Maximus does stand out, being a double headmaster and all. Also, for Hasbro to do an official Ultra Magnus (so I don't have to blow $100+ on a fan trailer) or the Brainmaster & Breastforce teams. I'd love to see them do a good Wing Saber mould, complete with a little Saber with his own brainmaster, combining with his larger section to form his Super Mode. It would get major extra points if it came with a Victory Leo to combine with.

I'd also like to see them bring us new pretenders. I'm not interested in ones like the old ones, where it was a tiny robot being stored inside an action figure, but maybe they could work it out as some kind of biotechy-armor. I'm itching for a good Bludgeon, Skullgrin, and Thunderwing. Overlord would be nice, too. Combining Powermasters, yummm. And then an updated Powermaster Prime with Apex armor would rule on seveal levels.

But those are all unlikely. If they give us the figures, I seriously doubt they'll keep the old gimmicks. Bludgeon will be another tank-former, no shell included. Hopefully his robot mode will at least resemble his shell. I really wouldn't mind getting an Ultra Motormaster. Even if he couldn't merge into Menasor, he'd still be nice. Also to see some original comic book characters brought into production. Sentinal Prime and Nova Prime would both be excellent moulds.

Cliffjumper
2008-11-25, 01:57 PM
C-Hot E-Inferno U-HMjr homage

What the **** are you talking about?

Grufflock
2008-11-25, 05:14 PM
And I would die for a decent Bludgeon homage I've often maintained that the Armada Megatron with the Enegon Starscream's sword reainted and molded with a skull face would rock!

I agree:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/l_9e2623380349468d8d8ec071ded7d6a1.jpg

NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
2008-11-26, 01:24 AM
What the **** are you talking about?

:lol:

C-Hot....Cybertron Hotshot
E-Inferno....Energon Inferno
U-HMjr....Universe Head Master Jr.

You don't speak geek? :lol:

NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
2008-11-26, 01:25 AM
I agree:
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/l_9e2623380349468d8d8ec071ded7d6a1.jpg

Yes! :up: This needs to happen!

Sunstreaker2
2008-11-26, 01:57 AM
E-Landmine into Pretender Roadblock
U-Onslaught into Halfshell (inspired by the Turtler digibash I saw)
Armada Tidal Wave into Micromaster Flattop

secretcode
2008-11-26, 03:16 AM
U-Onslaught into Halfshell (inspired by the Turtler digibash I saw)

Hate to tell you, but that was real.

Sunstreaker2
2008-11-26, 04:34 AM
Hate to tell you, but that was real.

Unfortunately...Sorry Seacon fans, but the G1 Seacon colors are HORRIBLE. Blue and neon pink are not a good recipe for the eyes.

And why it's called Turtler and not Snaptrap is beyond me.

Catalyst Dragon
2008-11-27, 06:44 AM
I liked the G1 Seacon colors!
Much better than the Collectors Club colors IMO.

I would like to see some Headmasters, mostly Chromedome and Weirdwolf.

BUT MORE THAN ANY... I WANT A WHEELJACK!!!

Slayer-Fan123
2008-11-27, 08:42 AM
The Beast Machines Vehicon generals really need a makeover. Seriously. In fact, almost every Beast Machines toy was...weird.
I would like a deluxe-sized Warpath. That would kick ass.
Mindwipe would kick ass as well.
Secretcode is also right about the Machine Wars Soundwave.
More Beast Wars characters like Tarantulus, Inferno, and Depthcharge.
So many to name, so little time.

Warcry
2008-11-28, 04:51 AM
I WANT A WHEELJACK!!!
An updated Wheeljack that doesn't suck would be sweet.

So far I think they've done a good job with the '84-'86 cast that they've remade in Classics/Universe, but I would like to see the post-Movie characters they release get a bit more respect. It really piqued my interest that the likes of Dropshot, Storm Cloud, Tread Bolt and Overload had a shot at getting reinvented, but I was really disappointed that none of them look anything like the original characters (most of them actually ended up looking a lot more like other Micromasters, TBH).

A lot of my favourite characters are from the tail-end of the series, and as much as I'd like to see new versions of them, if we're going to end up with Ruckus as a green sportscar or Spinister as a blue Grimlock redeco, I'd really rather they didn't bother.

Ironically, a bunch of the redecos that got pushed into the Movie line (Crankcase and Breakaway being my favourites) were really, really nice shout-outs to '87 and later characters, and they make some of the things in the actual Universe line look like jokes.

Blackjack
2008-11-28, 11:58 AM
Let's see....

An updated Wheeljack. Seriously, we have a Classic/Universe Prowl, BB, Silverbolt, Sunstreaker, Ironhide and Grimlock. He's the only missing one in Earthforce...

Broadside and Sandstorm as deluxe triplechangers might work if they did it like Animated Blitzwing or Cla Astrotrain, not as half-arsed job like Octankor.

Shrapnel as an original Legends class mold.

Thrust/Dirge imported from Henkei.

Gears and Windcharger as legends class toys. The IDW version of Blurr also rocks.

We have Unievrse Ravage. Create a Frenzy/Rumble and a Laserbeak/Buzzsaw.

A Classicsverse reincarnation of SHOCKWAVE. Please, Hasbro... Make a toy-gun version of him.

A proper Classics Nightbeat. They can redeco it into Siren.

Armada Megatron/Cybertron Unicron redeco into Bludgeon. With a damned sword this time, please Hasbro.

An Ultra Class SIXSHOT!!!

BLACKJACK. Obviously. A quick redeco of Legends Jazz can work... I'm dying for something like this.

Herugrim
2008-11-28, 10:04 PM
I don't know about using Armada Megatron for Bludgeon. His articulation (like most Armada-moulds) was very sub-par. What good is it to make a bludgeon who can't even swing his sword except straight up and down?

A good retool of Universe Unicron could work. Not just a repaint, though. They need to change the sculpt of his helmet and many of the other details. I'd still rather see a new deluxe mould, though. One that comes with a minicon tank/weapon targetmaster-ish minicon that resembles Bludgeon's original robot mode while the main figure is a design homage to his shell.

Grufflock
2008-11-28, 11:57 PM
BLACKJACK. Obviously. A quick redeco of Legends Jazz can work... I'm dying for something like this.

Hah! I was already thinking of that one. Actually, I was thinking of turning most of the Uni Legends into Micromasters...

I don't know about using Armada Megatron for Bludgeon. His articulation (like most Armada-moulds) was very sub-par. What good is it to make a bludgeon who can't even swing his sword except straight up and down?

A good retool of Universe Unicron could work. Not just a repaint, though. They need to change the sculpt of his helmet and many of the other details. I'd still rather see a new deluxe mould, though. One that comes with a minicon tank/weapon targetmaster-ish minicon that resembles Bludgeon's original robot mode while the main figure is a design homage to his shell.

I'd like to see the IDW Bludgeon and Fort Max, rather than repainting/reworking old molds to fit the name.

Blackjack
2008-11-29, 04:47 AM
I'd like to see the IDW Bludgeon and Fort Max, rather than repainting/reworking old molds to fit the name.

Same here. IDW Bludgeon as a Deluxe class, IDW Wheeljack as a Deluxe/Legends class, IDW Fort Max as a Voyager/Ultra class, IDW Iguanus as a Legends class...

Arminius
2008-11-29, 07:25 PM
I'd like to see more Deluxe Class and Legend Class versions of the G1 Cars from 84' and 85' and the minibots from 86'. Specifically, Jazz, Wheeljack, and Trailbreaker for the G1 cars. For minibots I'd like to see Outback, Seaspray, Tailgate, Windcharger, Pipes, and Huffer as Legends.

Catalyst Dragon
2008-11-30, 08:43 AM
I personally would hope any Windcharger would get a Deluxe class.
But most of the others I see as Legends.

Treadshot A1
2008-11-30, 10:54 AM
I agree with basically every point made here, especially MICROMASTERS!!!!!!!!

Like, in Legends class, and new molds. Or Minicon Class. But must be new mold. Actually, I wish they'd make more poseable micromasters, but in the same size as the old one,s , and i'd love to see them retain the small peg hole under the feet so it would still work with old bases. :clap:

Oh, and for some reason, I just really want to see the turbomasters get redone. Not thunderclash, just Flash, Scorch, Boss, and Hurricane.

EDIT: BlackJack, have you seen the 'new' pic of Thrust? It actually shows his wings correctly. Same old thread as before.

Catalyst Dragon
2008-12-01, 01:24 PM
The Throttlebots would be neat to see a new Universe version!

Wouldn't mind seeing Topspin & Twintwist either.

electro girl
2008-12-01, 02:00 PM
Id like some Dinobots or Stunticons and Snapdragon.

NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
2008-12-02, 06:23 AM
Recolor Mudflap in neon green as Hauler, and then in orange for Grapple!

NOBODY LOVES WHEELIE
2008-12-03, 06:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/edimusprime/BludgeonColor.jpg

Colored it in...sweet!

Tramp
2008-12-03, 07:32 AM
I know Nightbeat was done as an exclusive from the C-Hot Shot mold, which I'd love to see as a mass release, but I doubt will happen, but why not take the E-Inferno and make a U-HMjr homage to Hosehead and G1 Grapple. And since Nightbeat was so similar to Siren why not make Hotshot into Siren?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/edimusprime/AWESOME.jpg

It wasn't the Cybertron Hot Shot mold that the OTFCC used for their exclusive Nightbeat figure. It was Energon Hot Shot.

Grufflock
2008-12-03, 10:10 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/edimusprime/BludgeonColor.jpg

Colored it in...sweet!

Hmmmmmm. That may just have to happen.

Treadshot A1
2008-12-03, 11:00 AM
No, It doesn't. Not gonna say why, but i hope no one does that.

wyze2099
2008-12-05, 04:32 PM
Don Figueroa's SUV! Soundwave (http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Classics_Soundwave.jpg) needs to be released somehow. Seriously. Might as well be as a Universe figure.

secretcode
2008-12-05, 05:47 PM

Coming from someone who said Hasbro's Galvatron was shit and your version made from an half-assed Gundum Model was superior? People have different tastes, and that is your opinion. Deal with it =\

Grufflock
2008-12-06, 12:04 AM
Edited

Posted twice.

Not sure why

Treadshot A1
2008-12-06, 12:04 AM
@ Secretcode: Sure that's my opinion, if someone does it, fine. It wasn't meant as a "What I say goes" sorta thing, just my thoughts on the idea. Does everybody* misinterpret me?

Me want SUV Soundwave so bad...:)

@Catalyst: Might be uploading a deluxe Windcharger soon. Not that great, just another BB repaint.

@ Grufflock: OK, you asked for it. I personally think the mold is sh*t and that that colour scheme...doesn't help.

*Not literally.

Grufflock
2008-12-06, 12:05 AM
I agree with basically every point made here, especially MICROMASTERS!!!!!!!!

Why, instead of recolouring the larger figures, are we not seeing micromaster homages done in the legends and mini-con lines?

You can't just leave it there. why?

Cliffjumper
2008-12-06, 12:28 AM
Treadshot A1, please stop using greyed text for what seem to be self-pitying asides. Seeing as the text isn't actually hidden in any way it simply makes posts needlessly difficult to read. There are spoiler tags for actual spoilers, or black text for everything else (except in cases of highlighting, in which case a brighter colour should be used).

Treadshot A1
2008-12-06, 12:50 AM
Edited.

I really want more homages made in the legends line, but not minicons as much, simply because i think minicons outside of a select few, wer pretty poor.

secretcode
2008-12-06, 01:22 AM
I want more Targetmasters and even a few Headmasters. I'd love to see Classics Rodimus retooled so that he can use his old companion as well, and maybe even get a new Weirdwolf (Yeah I know, there's a BotCon toy) or Mindwipe.

Treadshot A1
2008-12-06, 01:26 AM
Yeah, i'm not really against the 'masters' concept either, and wouldn't mind seeing some rethought. Chromedome would be awesome, but i guess that's just because of the novelty factor me. And that i hope someone has the guts to make that control drawing of a pink Chromedome as Arcee for real, just for the lolz.

secretcode
2008-12-06, 01:28 AM
Or better yet, just a new mold Headmaster Arcee. That'll take two birds with one gimmicky stone.

Treadshot A1
2008-12-06, 01:33 AM
:lol::lol::lol:

No, i think Arcee can just be left out of the headmaster thing. Dunno why, just gut feeling, i guess.

I just wanted the pinkdome, because it would be a good laugh to see it actually released.

Tramp
2008-12-06, 01:49 AM
I'd definitely prefer a non-headmaster G1 Arcee.

Sunstreaker2
2008-12-06, 02:05 AM
Let's see:

*A non-motorcycle Arcee
*Darkwing (repainted from Universe Silverbolt)
*Targetmasters (Pointblank, Crosshairs, Needlenose, Spinister, Triggerhappy, and Slugslinger especially)
*Headmasters (A Nightbeat that's different from the Club's would ROCK, as would a new Hardhead)
*Powermasters (We got Getaway, but why not Slapdash or maybe Powermaster Prime?)
*Micromasters (A repaint of Cyb Dirt Boss as Greasepit and a repaint of Supercon Optimus Prime as Ironworks would ROCK)
*Another new-mold Armada toy (Starscream would be GREAT)
*SOME representation of Energon

Blackjack
2008-12-06, 02:46 AM
Personally, on the topic of Micromasters, I'd like to see them in LEGENDS and SCOUT class size, or deluxe at the most.

I mean, shoving Dropshot in Flak's alternate mode and Sidetrack's colours and placing him in the Ultra class ain't jiving it for me.

Treadbolt in Blackout-Spaceshot's alternate mode sure doesn't look too Micromaster-ish.

Hope we get a Swindler/Blackjack original mold.

Targetmasters at pint-sizes would also rock. I can see a Deluxe Spinister (to hell with the tiny Nebulans. I want the helicopter), Slugslinger, Triggerhappy, Pointblank and Misfire.

blastoff
2008-12-08, 04:29 PM
Like to see a some more of the minibots: Gears, Huffer, Windcharger ect...

me too

Neuronutter
2008-12-10, 05:25 PM
I'd really like to see a Universe Blitzwing. Now that they've done Astrotrain and Octane, Blitzy should get a look in, but the Animated Character makes that unlikely.

Cyclonus was one that I hoped they'd do and he's coming so that's great. I'd also love a Scourge figure to go with Cyc and Galvatron, though Galvy's a big pile of sh*te. I think someone mentioned a general release Nightbeat and that would be good too.

Errm. Hardhead now that he got some character in the IDW comics.

ganon578
2008-12-10, 08:17 PM
I'm still hoping for an Energon Shockblast repaint into a Universe Shockwave. I know there's already an Animated version, but hey, it's not like they don't have Optimus Prime in multiple lines (probably a bad example), but look at Ratchet: they just had an Animated version, and he's getting a Universe version too. And there's Prowl too, Universe & Animated, both are new moulds. I don't think a repaint of Shockwave would be too far-fetched. Most likely it would be an exclusive (Target, probably, since they're going balls-to-the-wall with exclusives), and since they're repainting Energon TF's anyways (Superion, Bruticus, etc) there's a decent chance he could get a look.

Treadshot A1
2008-12-11, 12:26 AM
Idoubt, they will repaint ENE Shockblast, coz they already made a purple repaint of ani shockwave

Clay
2008-12-11, 02:48 AM
I'd really like to see a Universe Blitzwing. Now that they've done Astrotrain and Octane Blitzy should get a look in, but the Animated Character makes that unlikely.

The announcement that Hasbro would try to avoid having characters issued toys in both Animated and Universe simultaneously seemed rather silly when both lines debuted with Prowl, and Universe Ratchet will most assuredly hit the shelves while the Animated version is still there.

ANYWAY, I wouldn't expect to see Blitzwing soon, but eventually he should show up in Universe assuming it lasts long enough..

ganon578
2008-12-11, 03:07 PM
The announcement that Hasbro would try to avoid having characters issued toys in both Animated and Universe simultaneously seemed rather silly when both lines debuted with Prowl, and Universe Ratchet will most assuredly hit the shelves while the Animated version is still there.

ANYWAY, I wouldn't expect to see Blitzwing soon, but eventually he should show up in Universe assuming it lasts long enough..

IMO, the Universe line will last quite a while, if the Hasbro Q & A sessions shed any light on the subject. It seems Hasbro enjoys the fact that the Universe line has gone over quite well so far (read answer to question #2):

The AllSpark Q & A session (http://www.allspark.com/content/view/3965/20/)

So maybe we will see these characters get released sooner or later. Universe will go on hold for a bit during the new movie line, but it'll be back after that. Plus, we may just get the remolded Thrust & Dirge (Henkei) over here at mass retail after all (read last question):

TFormers Q & A Session (http://tformers.com/transformers-hasbro-answers-your-burning-questions-part-2/10560/news.html)

RID Scourge
2008-12-11, 05:26 PM
I definitely want to see a desert camo Ramjet.

I'm also hoping for a new mold Springer. The Target exclusive is cool and all, but I ended up grabbing Blades because I didn't feel like waiting for the copter mold (and it looked better in red), and I don't like the way the Sideways mold looks. So I passed on that set. Hopefully they'll put him in TFU or make an Animated/[whatever the followup series is] version.

secretcode
2008-12-11, 05:58 PM
Idoubt, they will repaint ENE Shockblast, coz they already made a purple repaint of ani shockwave

Your logic. It is flawed.

ganon578
2008-12-11, 06:57 PM
I definitely want to see a desert camo Ramjet.

I'm also hoping for a new mold Springer. The Target exclusive is cool and all, but I ended up grabbing Blades because I didn't feel like waiting for the copter mold (and it looked better in red), and I don't like the way the Sideways mold looks. So I passed on that set. Hopefully they'll put him in TFU or make an Animated/[whatever the followup series is] version.

Yeah, a new Springer would have been nice. If there was a repaint, I always thought this mould (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/movie-decepticons-181/decepticon-reverb-1885/) would be nice (if a bit small). But size-wise, it would set up nice with Energon Arcee (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/energon-autobots-166/arcee-839/).

I guess there's always kitbashing...

poyguimogul
2008-12-11, 09:53 PM
"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

Chromedome... I have had him since child hood, and have (strangly) grown to enjoy the charecter more then, what I would have to say is my favorite headmaster, Hardhead. Pretty much any headmaster though, Autobot or decepticon. Still have my Weirdwolf, it smells gross though :(
Headmaster Jrs~! Got G1 Go Shooter in the box!

Diatlas , Galaxy Shuttle , The "Road Ceaser" team , Metal Hawk (dismiss shell)
Breast Force aka Beast Force(?) Deathsaurus~!
MONSTRUCTOR~! (repaint and remold and..) DINOKING~!

~AUTOBOT TRIPLECHANGERS~

I could go on forever... Banzai-tron~! RAD~!! Powerflash~!!!

Transformer Kamen
2008-12-11, 11:41 PM
I would like to see the Beast Machines line have another go. Really they could pick nearly any character on the show and whatever they put out would probably be better than most of the figures we got the first time.

RID Scourge
2008-12-12, 03:08 AM
"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

Willy Wonka: But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he he always wanted.
Charlie Bucket: What happened?
Willy Wonka: He lived happily ever after.

Treadshot A1
2008-12-12, 07:05 AM
Your logic. It is flawed.

Um, wait, why? I know it's possible for a character to be in both lines, i just think they most likely wouldn't give it a G1 paintjob and then have a universe fig. But, who knows?

Neuronutter
2008-12-12, 01:12 PM
Yeah, a new Springer would have been nice. If there was a repaint, I always thought this mould (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/movie-decepticons-181/decepticon-reverb-1885/) would be nice (if a bit small). But size-wise, it would set up nice with Energon Arcee (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/energon-autobots-166/arcee-839/).

I guess there's always kitbashing...

A Universe Springer would be great, I'd love it. Seeing as how they've already done a coupla triple changers wonder if this could end up being done. Hope so.

RID Scourge
2008-12-12, 02:10 PM
You know what would be cool? If they were to resurrect the abandoned Hot Spot/Defensor Botcon Exclusive (repaint of RID Prime. It looked really awesome) for TFU.

ganon578
2008-12-12, 11:04 PM
A Universe Springer would be great, I'd love it. Seeing as how they've already done a coupla triple changers wonder if this could end up being done. Hope so.

An Autobot triplechanger would be nice, seeing as they've done two 'Cons already (in the Uni line). I'm not sure if they'd do another Springer though, what with the War Within version in the two-pack. I've seen crazier things though...

Transformer Kamen
2008-12-16, 11:57 PM
The only three Autobot triple-changers I can think of are Springer, Sandstorm, and Broadside.

I really doubt they'll do another Springer in the same line (not that I'd be opposed to it), and Sandstorm would give the line yet another helicopter (was he even appeared in any media outside like one episode in the cartoon?). Broadside, on the otherside, would be awesome...though it didn't turn out too well the last time (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Broadside_%28G1%29#Generation_1_2).

RID Scourge
2008-12-17, 02:43 AM
I really doubt they'll do another Springer in the same line

They might. They've done/are planning to do three Silverbolts (Special Team Leaders, Ultra Class, Superion Maximus exclusive). I can easily see them release a new mold Springer since this was just an exclusive.

Plus Hasbro has no plans to discontinue the line anytime soon. They're going to scale back a bit when the movie comes out, but they're still going to release a few then.

ganon578
2008-12-17, 02:48 AM
They might. They've done/are planning to do three Silverbolts (Special Team Leaders, Ultra Class, Superion Maximus exclusive). I can easily see them release a new mold Springer since this was just an exclusive.

True. Ah, the more TFs available, the better. Just gives better options to spend money on. (Considering people have restraint and don't buy ALL of them)

Transformer Kamen
2008-12-24, 06:30 PM
Animated Shockwave has made me long for an updated version of Punch/Counter Punch.

On an unrelated note, Tracks demands an update of his gorgeous self.

Arminius
2008-12-30, 01:50 AM
I think it would be cool if they released G1 Action Masters, as Deluxe Mode, like Kick-Off, Mainframe, Krok, etc. and gave them and alternate mode, making them pre-Action Masters. Just a thought, probably won't happen.

Tramp
2008-12-30, 01:52 AM
Tracks would be cool, as well as the obligatory repaint, Road Rage.

S_Windell
2009-01-03, 05:22 AM
I agree:

That particular image, not the idea, reminds me of Iron Maiden's Eddie.

Edited.

I really want more homages made in the legends line, but not minicons as much, simply because i think minicons outside of a select few, wer pretty poor.

All the more reason to homage them! Give me a non-bricky, decently proportioned Gears!

You know what would be cool? If they were to resurrect the abandoned Hot Spot/Defensor Botcon Exclusive (repaint of RID Prime. It looked really awesome) for TFU.

Agreed!

Here are some of my wishes just from top of my head, some mentioned by others already, some not...

Gears, Windcharger, Huffer, etc.

Breakdown and Wild Rider! (Where's the love for Breakdown, seriously?)

Probably a pipe dream, but the other four Combaticons. Done properly, nix the Energon combiners... (Don't laugh, but when I first got Onslaught, I stood him alongside Alt. Swindle, and movie voyagers of Brawl and Blackout[re: Vortex] just to see if it would at least almost work. Eek! Let's just say...I won't be shopping around for a suitable stand-in for Blast Off.)

Punch/Counterpunch.

Mindwipe, whether or not the Headmaster gimmick's worked in.

And I'm one of those who's always wanted a Quintesson figure. Universe seems a practicle line for one.

Ackula
2009-01-03, 06:40 AM
Out of the top five Universe figures I'd love to see, I think only one would ever actually become reality, but here goes.

1) Hellscream. I'd love to see an updated version of this figure, with proper articulation. I'm sure this will never happen, but I can dream can't I?

2) Lio Convoy. Not a repaint of any existing mold, but an actual new version of Lio Convoy. Of course they would call it Leo Prime or some such shit as that. But I'd still love to see a new figure based off of this character.

3) Bludgeon. Ideally a true pretender would be nice if they could sort out a shell that has articulation as well as function. More likely to happen, a new mould of this figure would also be terrific. Even more likely, a repaint of Cybertron Unicron with some slight retooling, this could make a perfect Bludgeon homage as well.

4) Skullcruncher or Mindwipe. Really any Headmaster would be cool, but I'd like to see either of these boys as they had really cool alt modes that would make for good updates.

5) Sharkticon. Need I say more? And I do mean one that turns into a shark of some sort, not a boat thing.

Treadshot A1
2009-01-03, 01:02 PM
Breakdown and Wild Rider! (Where's the love for Breakdown, seriously?)

Probably a pipe dream, but the other four Combaticons. Done properly, nix the Energon combiners... (Don't laugh, but when I first got Onslaught, I stood him alongside Alt. Swindle, and movie voyagers of Brawl and Blackout[re: Vortex] just to see if it would at least almost work. Eek! Let's just say...I won't be shopping around for a suitable stand-in for Blast Off.)

Punch/Counterpunch.

Wildrider, at most, will probably be Streaker repaint. They've been done like that already by people...

Combaticons? Did the five pack repaint not satisfy you? Besides Blast off as a tank and Swindle as a copter, it was decent.

Go Punch Counterpunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RID Scourge
2009-01-03, 05:49 PM
I'd love to see a new mold Motormaster. They could probably get away with a voyager-class mold and it would come out pretty well. They killed ultra class for a reason. It really added nothing over Voyager aside from being bigger and having lights and sounds. There's no reason they couldn't take the electronics out and just scale it down.

In Silverbolt's case they could have even scaled him down to deluxe. He'd have been very impressive in that category.

I'd like to see the Seeker mold used for a Leader-1 homage.

secretcode
2009-01-03, 05:51 PM
I'd love to see the baseformers in the Leader Class. One Wave of nothing but Trypticon and Metroplex and I'll be a happy code.

ganon578
2009-01-03, 06:14 PM
Honestly, I'd like to see more stuff come out from the Armada and Beast Wars line. Doesn't really matter which ones get made since I'm not a fan of either series, but it would give my wallet a rest for a while from the Classics and G1 series that they've been serving up lately. I have a weak spot for the Classics.

Sunstreaker2
2009-01-03, 07:11 PM
Honestly, I'd like to see more stuff come out from the Armada and Beast Wars line. Doesn't really matter which ones get made since I'm not a fan of either series, but it would give my wallet a rest for a while from the Classics and G1 series that they've been serving up lately. I have a weak spot for the Classics.

On the subject of Armada, I'd love a new Armada Starscream with better engineering and more articulation.

Clay
2009-01-03, 07:18 PM
Wildrider, at most, will probably be Streaker repaint. They've been done like that already by people...

Kitbashes don't count, dude.

On the subject of Armada, I'd love a new Armada Starscream with better engineering and more articulation.

That would be pretty cool. The Armada figure is fairly weak for a $20 toy, but it's not a bad way to get a robot out of a jet (the Cybertron/Galaxy Force Starscream transforms basically the same way as well), and is justifiably different from the G1 F15 transformation.

Yeah, smaller and with better articulation and it could be a winner.

Warcry
2009-01-03, 08:14 PM
Especially when there's already an official Henkei version of the character that is a redeco of an entirely different toy...

Combaticons? Did the five pack repaint not satisfy you? Besides Blast off as a tank and Swindle as a copter, it was decent.
What with neither Bruticus nor any of the individual Combaticons looking anything like the characters they're supposed to represent, I can see why they don't satisfy someone who wanted actual 'classic' Combaticons. In some ways, the original Energon decos would have been closer to the mark.

Personally, I would expect to see Hound repainted or remolded into Swindle in the not-too-distant future. Although what they'd do with Ravage, I can't imagine.

Treadshot A1
2009-01-04, 12:19 AM

Just saying i doubt that wildrider will be anything but a streaker repaint.:) Although we have seen a hot rod repaint in Henkei. If Hasbro makes that, i'd be disappointed.

I think they'd probably get rid of ravage if they were to make swindle. What they'd replace it with, i dunno know.

If Hasbro released something similar to the Bruticus custom on ebay a while ago, that would be awesome...

secretcode
2009-01-04, 12:55 AM
Although what they'd do with Ravage, I can't imagine.

Wasn't there a canine or feline Autobot cassette?

Gouki
2009-01-04, 02:24 AM
Wasn't there a canine or feline Autobot cassette?

You mean Steeljaw (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Steeljaw)?

I don't think I'd want a straight repaint of Hound and Ravage though. And I can't see Hasbro altering either of them too much for Swindle and Steeljaw. Although with Swindle in Animated...

probably even less though.

RID Scourge
2009-01-04, 03:06 AM
Well the head shape is right for Swindle. I can see it in a year or two after animated is done. Maybe they could do a new character as a repaint of Ravage. Like a Cheetah or some other cat without a mane.

Transformer Kamen
2009-01-04, 04:07 AM
After spending some time with Universe Cyclonus, I'm forced to retract my previous statements about a possible Devcon remold. They'd have to do some remolding of the way his head hides in alt mode as well, which I'd doubt would be viable for such an obscure character.

Beast Machines Jetstorm may be a better bet (though that figure was near perfect to begin with :up:) since he already has the requisite rabbit ears. Plus there'd be a nice bit of karma seeing as Jetstorm was previously recoloured into Cyclonus. :)

S_Windell
2009-01-04, 06:20 AM

Fair enough, but I already have the Energon version not to mention the Ultra class Onslaught is epic in my eyes. I'd love to see him with his mates.

I'm a big Combaticon fan and, honestly, the Blast Off as a tank and Swindle as a helicopter thing doesn't bother me too much. But what could've been...

http://www.tfu.info/2004/Autobot/Strongarm/vehiclemode2.jpg

...with a slight retooling and proper hands. (If anyone can recommend a decent scout stand-in for Blast Off, that's a kitbash I could see as do-able.)

BTW, it may seem like I'm asking much but, hey, it's a "wish list." ;)

What with neither Bruticus nor any of the individual Combaticons looking anything like the characters they're supposed to represent, I can see why they don't satisfy someone who wanted actual 'classic' Combaticons. In some ways, the original Energon decos would have been closer to the mark.

Personally, I would expect to see Hound repainted or remolded into Swindle in the not-too-distant future. Although what they'd do with Ravage, I can't imagine.

Bruticus is close enough, particularly the head. The five individuals? Not so much. And, yeah, that's my opinion in a nutshell: the repaint isn't closer to the original enough to warrant getting if you've already got the Energon set.

Hound redone as Swindle- could work! And this seems possible enough. (IMO, scrap Ravage, replace him and the missile launcher with an arm cannon.)

Warcry
2009-01-05, 04:55 AM
Hound redone as Swindle- could work! And this seems possible enough. (IMO, scrap Ravage, replace him and the missile launcher with an arm cannon.)
I like the sound of that. :) A lot of the Classics/Universe toys have been lacking in the weapon department, so Swindle's huge cartoon arm cannon would be a nice change of pace. Although the way Hound's laid out it would probably have to mount on his shoulder, maybe with Hound's launcher as a handgun to offset it.

wolfbolt86
2009-01-06, 11:49 PM
Seeing as how we have 3 of the 5 con triple changers, why not bring in the last two? I would like to a classic/universe style of Apeface and Snapdragon. They might have to in the voyagers class to deal with the headmasters.

Detective Barricade
2009-01-07, 03:15 AM
I'd be content with a Universe Blitzwing and a rerelease of Astrotrain in more cartoon accurate colors...

Treadshot A1
2009-01-07, 06:38 AM
rerelease of Astrotrain in more cartoon accurate colors...

Ever tried Henkei? Or was that still not enough? :)

EDIT: This better? http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Transformers-Classics-Henkei-Astrotrain_W0QQitemZ130279948157QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item130279948157&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

wyze2099
2009-01-07, 07:55 AM
I like the sound of that. :) A lot of the Classics/Universe toys have been lacking in the weapon department, so Swindle's huge cartoon arm cannon would be a nice change of pace. Although the way Hound's laid out it would probably have to mount on his shoulder, maybe with Hound's launcher as a handgun to offset it.

I can't get Hound's launcher to stay on his shoulder -- he has to carry it as a handgun -- so a better cannon would be welcome.

On a tangentally-related note, I'm amused by the Animated Swindle figure, as it could be the first time (to my knowledge) a Swindle mold would be redecoed into Hound, rather than the other way around.

ganon578
2009-01-07, 12:14 PM
Ever tried Henkei? Or was that still not enough? :)

Hey, people cried foul when Henkei got a better Starscream, and you know how Hasbro fixed that. It could easily happen with Astrotrain too if there was enough dissension about his color scheme...

Catalyst Dragon
2009-01-07, 09:20 PM
I like my Classic Astrotrain, It may not be "His" colors but it looks right considering 90% of space shuttles and bullet trains are white.

Tramp
2009-01-07, 10:03 PM
I like my Classic Astrotrain, It may not be "His" colors but it looks right considering 90% of space shuttles and bullet trains are white.

I agree. I prefer the Classics colors for Astrotrain personally. The same with Starscream.

Detective Barricade
2009-01-07, 10:12 PM
I missed out on the Classics release, and I don't feel like paying an arm or a leg to buy the Henkei! version.

Civ
2009-01-22, 01:34 AM
If I'm going to make a wish, I might as well go all the way no matter how small the chance is of this actually happening. I want a Henkei Trailbreaker.

Treadshot A1
2009-01-22, 04:35 AM
I want a Henkei Trailbreaker.

Hound Remold?

Civ
2009-01-22, 04:51 AM
Possibly. That, a repaint of Ironhide, or a brand, new mold altogether. Whatever I can get at this point since beggars can't be choosers.

RID Scourge
2009-01-22, 05:40 PM
If I'm going to make a wish, I might as well go all the way no matter how small the chance is of this actually happening. I want a Henkei Trailbreaker.

That would be awesome. I got a beatup G1 TB in a lot once. He's borrowing random accs from other bots. I really need to find which box he's in . . . he's pretty cool.

another tf fan
2009-01-23, 02:50 AM

I'm still pissed Alternators Prime wasn't Alternators Trailbreaker and Hoist.

The shoulder kibble, the folded down hood, sheesh... It All Fits.

anywhoo...Won't we all be satisfied when all of the 84 through, oh I don't know, lets say 87 Transformers are re-released in Classics form.

And then five to 10 years from now they make new molds out of the same characters and we buy them again...

...Actaully I'm just dreaming they would do something like that with the Alternators line, every 5 years the Robots upgrade to new model cars. Yeah, that would be sweet.

Civ
2009-01-24, 02:14 PM
I could definitely live with that. And just to add to my wishlist, I hope they also make a Henkei/Classics Gears and Windcharger.

electro girl
2009-01-24, 02:43 PM
With regards to the idea of Hound into Swindle, I think its great and the Ravage problem could be solved with a simple repainting into Howlback or Glit.
http://www.tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=43390&page=8 Just keep going down the page, you'll see it.

So instead of Hound capturing Ravage it could be Swindle giving Glit a friendly ride.

S_Windell
2009-01-26, 09:12 PM
With regards to the idea of Hound into Swindle, I think its great and the Ravage problem could be solved with a simple repainting into Howlback or Glit.
http://www.tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=43390&page=8 Just keep going down the page, you'll see it.

So instead of Hound capturing Ravage it could be Swindle giving Glit a friendly ride.

Yeah, I was thinking Howlback. But I just prefer the "drop the animal that turns into a rectangle* and ill-fitting rocket launcher and pick up an arm cannon!" idea. :up: (To be fair, though, Swindle's G1 character model supposes a wrist rocket type thing for his smaller handgun.)

*Sorry, but it's true. If you didn't know what Universe Ravage's alt mode is supposed to be, it's basically a black box. Little kids who aren't familiar who pick up Hound/Ravage (and who doesn't bother to read the package or ask dad) may think Hound's hauling around a briefcase or somethin'.

RID Scourge
2009-01-26, 09:40 PM
Hmmm . . . briefcase. That'd be an interesting take on a cassetticon. Probably Ratbat since he's all business . . .

electro girl
2009-01-27, 10:39 AM
Hmmm . . . briefcase. That'd be an interesting take on a cassetticon. Probably Ratbat since he's all business . . .

RID Scourge ladies and gentlemen! (applause):up:

Sunstreaker2
2009-01-27, 12:18 PM
Guns for Universe Hot Shot. :(

electro girl
2009-01-27, 12:22 PM
Beast waras Transquito and Polar claw, two of my faves.:)

Ackula
2009-01-27, 03:24 PM

I had already thought of this, but then realized that if Hasbro were to release a KISS Players character into the US established canon, some people's heads may well explode. As much as I'd like to see a Glit repaint, I very seriously doubt that will ever happen, there just aren't enough people who even knows the character exists.

Warcry
2009-01-27, 05:53 PM
I had already thought of this, but then realized that if Hasbro were to release a KISS Players character into the US established canon, some people's heads may well explode. As much as I'd like to see a Glit repaint, I very seriously doubt that will ever happen, there just aren't enough people who even knows the character exists.
I'm not sure it would be possible regardless...since Hound and Ravage were sold together it's distinctly possible that they were gang-molded the way a lot of Armada toys were molded together with their Minicons (a quick way to guess would be if Ravage is the same shade of black and plastic type as Hound's black parts). If they were, he'd end up getting done in whatever colours Hound's redeco got for those parts -- making Steeljaw very likely if they redeco Hound into Swindle.

Hopefully they're on separate molds, though.

wyze2099
2009-01-28, 08:49 AM
I doubt this would happen, but if nothing else it's a potential project for kitbashers:

Headmaster Sunstreaker - Universe Sunstreaker rereleased, but with Hunter O'Nion as his Headmaster partner. I realize that'd have to be a really small Hunter, since Sunstreaker has a small head.

It's funny: I'm not particularly fond of the Headmasters concept itself, and I passed up Universe Sunstreaker when he warmed the shelves for months on end ... but I'd really want to see this toy. The idea of it amuses me quite a bit.

burnitall
2009-01-28, 09:22 AM
I'd like them to make Shrapnel, Kickback, and Bombshell in uniclassics. Them and more Beast Wars, even though Cheetor's pretty :|, and I've heard Dinobot's little better. And they might as well put out a Scourge to go with Unicron and his ilk.

S_Windell
2009-01-28, 10:51 AM
Was at Wal-Mart today and- surprise- 25th Anniv. Prime is already on clearance here! (I'd guess they had fifteen to twenty scattered throughout the toy clearance aisle.) This is what I'd been putting off getting it for, hoping it'd eventually hit clearance. However...still a bit hefty for what it's worth to me. ($68 and some change- is this really a discount? I'll be watching for it to drop even more...)

So this is kind of a post-wish of mine- that the Optimus toy had been released on its own without all the "extra" crap.

Treadshot A1
2009-01-28, 11:08 AM
So this is kind of a post-wish of mine- that the Optimus toy had been released on its own without all the "extra" crap.

I do hope the extra crap does not include Roller and the crane arm! :lol:

RID Scourge
2009-01-28, 02:48 PM
Yeah. The Prime mold is pretty sweet as far as Diaclone molds go, but I wouldn't really pay all that much for it considering how dated it is.

It's possible that Pepsi will do another promotion for Transformers. Last time one of the prizes was a Pepsi Prime. If they offer that again then I'd highly recommend trying to win one of those as opposed to buying the mold.

You won't get Roller or the repair bay, but the cab portion is my favorite part anyway.

Just save up any caps from Pepsi products you drink and enter the codes on one day. That increases your chances of winning which are all ready pretty good (hey I got won, and I never win anything).

grimlockprime108
2009-01-29, 06:10 PM
Was at Wal-Mart today and- surprise- 25th Anniv. Prime is already on clearance here! (I'd guess they had fifteen to twenty scattered throughout the toy clearance aisle.) This is what I'd been putting off getting it for, hoping it'd eventually hit clearance. However...still a bit hefty for what it's worth to me. ($68 and some change- is this really a discount? I'll be watching for it to drop even more...)

So this is kind of a post-wish of mine- that the Optimus toy had been released on its own without all the "extra" crap.$68 was the original price.
its actually just deleted merchandise currently.at that price they will hold off marking it down further till it becomes mindnumbingly apparent that it won't move for that price.

S_Windell
2009-01-30, 10:16 AM
I do hope the extra crap does not include Roller and the crane arm! :lol:

Oh, no, of course not! But, personally, I could do without the MTMTE DVD(already have those episodes on DVD) and comic(ditto) and certainly can do without the voice box thing(don't have, don't want). Without these items, I'd guess Prime would go for leader class price at most.

$68 was the original price.
its actually just deleted merchandise currently.at that price they will hold off marking it down further till it becomes mindnumbingly apparent that it won't move for that price.

I thought so! But oddly enough it was in the clearance aisle which is understandable if they're just looking for room to stash it or whatever. But every one I checked for box condition had that blatant red/white tag Wal-Mart uses for clearance. Hmm...

I'll keep my eye on them. Hopefully they'll go down by ten or fifteen bucks and still have some left by the time my tax refund comes. :up:

ganon578
2009-02-11, 04:29 PM
Does anyone know if a proper (Deluxe) Jazz is in the works? I know the Legends is out, but I'd like a Cla/Uni Jazz that matches size-wise to my other Autobots. (Not that we really need more Autobots in this line).

secretcode
2009-02-11, 05:20 PM
Not gonna happen in this batch, considering after Hot Shot/Ratchet, the Deluxes for this line are done until the Movie line is over, and the continuation of the line is speculation at best. We were told a similar thing about Alternators.

ganon578
2009-02-11, 06:40 PM
Not gonna happen in this batch, considering after Hot Shot/Ratchet, the Deluxes for this line are done until the Movie line is over, and the continuation of the line is speculation at best. We were told a similar thing about Alternators.

Hmmm. That's what my fear was. I can only hope that the line continues after the new movie stuff. Which will probably run about 2 years? It will give my wallet a rest though.

So this line will be done, is that only for new moulds meaning we'll get some repaints, or is it on hiatus all together?

Neuronutter
2009-02-14, 09:55 AM
Right. I was thinking about this last night and my current universe wishlist is this:

1. Scourge
2. Springer
3. Shockwave
4. Blitzwing
5. Sharkticon.

Shockers and Blitzwing are unlikely as they're characters in Animated and given the speculation that Universe/Classics may not return I doubt any of these'll happen but I can hope.

Burnout
2009-05-08, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing some of the IDWverse character designs as toys. In particular Arcee and pretty much any character who showed up in the Stormbringer miniseries.

Also, I'd really like to see Punch/Counterpunch, and a version of Blaster that's not a Soundwave redeco. That last one was horrible, IMO.

There is a Device Label USB hub coming out which Im using to fill my slot for classics Blaster...may not be as close as one would want but it is better than having a Soundwave/Blaster/Soundblaster trio with the same mold

Burnout
2009-05-08, 05:13 PM
Let's see....

An updated Wheeljack. Seriously, we have a Classic/Universe Prowl, BB, Silverbolt, Sunstreaker, Ironhide and Grimlock. He's the only missing one in Earthforce...

Broadside and Sandstorm as deluxe triplechangers might work if they did it like Animated Blitzwing or Cla Astrotrain, not as half-arsed job like Octankor.

Shrapnel as an original Legends class mold.

Thrust/Dirge imported from Henkei.

Gears and Windcharger as legends class toys. The IDW version of Blurr also rocks.

We have Unievrse Ravage. Create a Frenzy/Rumble and a Laserbeak/Buzzsaw.

A Classicsverse reincarnation of SHOCKWAVE. Please, Hasbro... Make a toy-gun version of him.

A proper Classics Nightbeat. They can redeco it into Siren.

Armada Megatron/Cybertron Unicron redeco into Bludgeon. With a damned sword this time, please Hasbro.

An Ultra Class SIXSHOT!!!

If by Earthforce you mean Earthbound, Then Jazz is missing as well...I want to see a clasics version of him still
I'd like them to make Shrapnel, Kickback, and Bombshell in uniclassics. Them and more Beast Wars, even though Cheetor's pretty :|, and I've heard Dinobot's little better. And they might as well put out a Scourge to go with Unicron and his ilk.

till the made scourge as a CYB sideways repaint...
Hmmm. That's what my fear was. I can only hope that the line continues after the new movie stuff. Which will probably run about 2 years? It will give my wallet a rest though.

So this line will be done, is that only for new moulds meaning we'll get some repaints, or is it on hiatus all together?

Isnt the 3rd part to the movieverse coming out in only a year after ROTF is out? like 2010... Micheal Bay mentioned this... so if thats the case it could be 3-4 years before univerese starts up again I think

Jaynz
2009-05-08, 09:03 PM
Throwing it out there...

Energon Slugslinger cleaned up for C3 Slugslinger
Energon Starscream cleaned up for both C3 Misfire and Triggerhappy
All three get redecos of the Aerial Attack Minicons to be their targetmasters...

Then, on the other side...
Universe Inferno redeco as C3 Artfire
Universe Prowl redeco as C3 Ricochet

Both get redecoes of the Emergency Rescue Minicons to be their targetmasters...

Tramp
2009-05-08, 09:06 PM
Isnt the 3rd part to the movieverse coming out in only a year after ROTF is out? like 2010... Micheal Bay mentioned this... so if thats the case it could be 3-4 years before univerese starts up again I think

No. Michael Bay said that he wanted to take a year off before even starting on a third movie. Hasbro though, would like to have the third out by 2011

electro girl
2009-05-17, 06:12 PM
I'd like to see Rattrap TM or not I wouldn't mind. Snapdragon would be pretty cool but what I really want to see is universe re-imaginings of animated characters like Lockdown, Oil Slick, Bulkhead and Lugnut.

Burnout
2009-05-24, 08:09 PM
I want to see a universe blitzwing, bombshell, shrapnel and kickback, Jazz, Shockwave, all 6 constructicons, Abominus, Predaking, Menasor, Perceptor...remade for Classicsverse (Fansproject is a big help with this lately as theres a wreckgar,springer, and rodimus prime coming out...

Burnout
2009-06-15, 08:46 PM
Someone sell me a Universe Ratchet! pleeeeeeeeeeeease :)

ganon578
2009-06-15, 09:03 PM
I want to see a universe blitzwing, bombshell, shrapnel and kickback, Jazz, Shockwave, all 6 constructicons, Abominus, Predaking, Menasor, Perceptor...remade for Classicsverse (Fansproject is a big help with this lately as theres a wreckgar,springer, and rodimus prime coming out...

Do the Insecticons and Perceptor G1 reissues in Universe packaging count for your wishlist?

And I doubt they'd do the Constructicons again, they already churned out the Energon repaint of Constructicon Maximus as a Wal-Mart Classics exclusive. Stranger things have happened though...

And if I remember correctly, a small photo of what appeared to be a Uni Shockwave (Energon Shockblast repaint) in alt mode surfaced a short while back, so that may be in the pipeline sometime...

Burnout
2009-06-19, 07:10 PM
someone sell me a Universe Ratchet...PLEEEEAAASSEEE :D and maybe Legends Beachcomber, Brawn, and Cosmos...Thats about my only wishlist. That and a walmart MP screamer... thats all.

Burnout
2009-06-21, 08:42 PM
Do the Insecticons and Perceptor G1 reissues in Universe packaging count for your wishlist?

And I doubt they'd do the Constructicons again, they already churned out the Energon repaint of Constructicon Maximus as a Wal-Mart Classics exclusive. Stranger things have happened though...

And if I remember correctly, a small photo of what appeared to be a Uni Shockwave (Energon Shockblast repaint) in alt mode surfaced a short while back, so that may be in the pipeline sometime...

I actually meant completely new molds or repaints of non-g1 figures...Like I noticed someone here has a classics BB repaint to look like kickback...I forget their name right now... A-1? that was pretty cool... I can also doubt on the constructicons but it would be nice to see a full set of 6 articulated robots that resemble that of the G1 version using new molds even if the were in scout or deluxe class. I have the Energon Shockblast but something that isnt exactly a tank... Hell make it a Masterpiece Shockwave. Id buy that even if it was the size of Grimlock. Im also surprised theres no Sunstorm version of MP Screamer

saddestmoon
2009-06-27, 12:31 AM
Hey Peeps!

I would love to see Universe versions of g1 Kup, Blurr, Octopunch, Quickswitch (Autobot Six-Changer) and Trypticon. Those would be awesome!

:) Add to this list Springer, and Broadside...

Blackjack
2009-06-27, 03:03 PM
If by Earthforce you mean Earthbound, Then Jazz is missing as well...I want to see a clasics version of him still

By Earthforce, I meant earthforce, as in the UK short comics featuring a small group of Autobots. Actually, add Tracks into there as well.

Burnout
2009-06-28, 04:13 PM
By Earthforce, I meant earthforce, as in the UK short comics featuring a small group of Autobots. Actually, add Tracks into there as well.

ok I didnt know there was a Earthforce comics... I was under some impression it was a japanese series or something.