PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Transtech(everything is allowed.)

Rattrap's tail
2008-12-17, 04:03 PM
Which other characters would you like in Transtech apart from the planned Transformers?

rattrap23
2008-12-17, 04:39 PM
what is this?

another tf fan
2008-12-21, 12:32 AM
A transtech Ultra Magnus would Rule.

Cliffjumper
2008-12-21, 03:11 PM
After spending a couple of days trying to work out what exactly this topic is about, I'm punting it to TF toys to make it Clay's problem...

RID Scourge
2008-12-21, 05:43 PM
My guess is that it's either about the discarded tv show concept that was some sort of Beast Wars prequel or the Collector's Club comic . . .

rattrap23
2008-12-24, 03:54 AM
Weren’t most of those designs recycled for Armada?

grimlockprime108
2009-01-29, 06:19 PM
i owuld like to see a transtech grimlock

Rattrap's tail
2009-03-28, 02:51 PM
After spending a couple of days trying to work out what exactly this topic is about, I'm punting it to TF toys to make it Clay's problem...

Yeah... Right... This Topic was about (why do only two persons understand me???) which Autobots and Decepticons (Or Maximals, Preds and more...) you would like to see to appear in an eventual Transtech line... So that we'll get some toys from the same standards as RID Air Attack Optimus Primal...

Nice that you managed to figure out that it is about TF-Toys...

Cliffjumper
2009-03-29, 05:15 AM
I got it four days quicker than you did.

Rattrap's tail
2009-03-30, 03:57 PM
I got it four days quicker than you did.

Just because I lost sight on this thread long ago, I thought nobody had replied....

Cliffjumper
2009-03-30, 05:21 PM
No, I mean you initially posted this in the non-Transformer toy forum. Maybe get that chip off your shoulder, yeh?

Rattrap's tail
2009-03-30, 11:44 PM
No, I mean you initially posted this in the non-Transformer toy forum. Maybe get that chip off your shoulder, yeh?

Um... Is that an American Expression/Joke??? I don't really get it I believe... Srry...

wolfbolt86
2009-03-30, 11:54 PM
My guess is that it's either about the discarded tv show concept that was some sort of Beast Wars prequel or the Collector's Club comic . . .

I believe that it was to follow the ending of Beast Machines. Wasn't there suppost to have been a combination of characters taken from the beast eara and G1?

Some I would like would be the Dinobots, Side swip, and Roadbuster.

inflatable dalek
2009-03-31, 08:47 AM
Um... Is that an American Expression/Joke??? I don't really get it I believe... Srry...

Having cross checked my American/English dictionary a few times I believe he is in fact saying this thread was originally in the wrong forum, hence the confusion.

As for Transtech, based on how awful the designs were my fantasy would be for it to have never been made. Yay! a winner for my fantasy life.

Cliffjumper
2009-03-31, 01:23 PM
Having cross checked my American/English dictionary a few times I believe he is in fact saying this thread was originally in the wrong forum, hence the confusion.

Yep... I find it ironic that this chap is wibbling "Nice that you managed to figure out that it is about TF-Toys..." about a month after I had to move it to a forum for, y'know, "TF-Toys".

Chairtron_Supreme
2009-03-31, 09:43 PM
I'd like to see a Transtech Omega Supreme.
He was so dang awesome.

Rattrap's tail
2009-04-01, 08:20 AM
Yep... I find it ironic that this chap is wibbling "Nice that you managed to figure out that it is about TF-Toys..." about a month after I had to move it to a forum for, y'know, "TF-Toys".

OK then understood... <Sarcasm> it's ain't ironic y'know...,<Sarcasm>

inflatable dalek
2009-04-01, 08:21 AM
OK then understood... <Sarcasm> it's ain't ironic y'know...,<Sarcasm>

Is that some sort of American humour? I'm afraid I don't get it.

Rattrap's tail
2009-04-01, 10:17 AM
Is that some sort of American humour? I'm afraid I don't get it.

I am Dutch Y 'know. I thought this was Australian.

Ackula
2009-04-01, 02:23 PM

I don't get what you are saying, is that some sort of Dutch expression/joke??!

Cliffjumper
2009-04-01, 02:46 PM
<Sarcasm> it's ain't ironic y'know...,<Sarcasm>

I'm actually getting quite a bit tired of your irritating backchat attitude. It was mildly amusing that you decided to bump this topic and flag up just how stupid you are, but your confused wittering is getting quite annoying.

To recap:

- You posted a topic in a non-TF toy forum, with very ambiguous language ("everything"; "apart from the Transformers planned").
- After pondering a few times what exactly the topic was about, I moved it to a more suitable forum.
- Some weeks down the line, you bump said topic with a sarcastic comment scoffing at how I didn't realise this was a Transformers topic, when you were the one who posted it in an off-topic forum in the first place.
- You now seem to be failing at Shutting Up.

Halfshell
2009-04-01, 02:56 PM

Thought what was Australian? Ayre's Rock? Australia? Harry Kewell?

Warcry
2009-04-01, 04:27 PM
Yeah, this thread ain't going anywhere good...