PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Is there Any Storylines ???

W-olf4
2009-02-03, 03:55 AM
Currently going on that I could get in on with Wreck Gar as a way for me to get into a constant r/p with a good storyline.

Blackjack
2009-02-26, 08:13 AM
well,you could get him to go to the Autobase. Someone should be there.

Or you could meet Broadside, stuck in Emirate Square for some reason. (actually as a distraction for the ISS while the other Wreckers investigate Tzai HQ).

Chairtron_Supreme
2009-02-26, 12:58 PM
Are there any threads I could get in on?

zigzagger
2009-02-27, 12:20 AM
Well, if your playing Redtape, you're kind of limited to the Iacon thread (and really, what you can do with him). That character is tied in with the Tzai Industries storyline.

But, to ask this again (http://tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?p=645839#post645839), what are you plans for him?

Chairtron_Supreme
2009-02-28, 10:15 PM
He's a Tzai Industries employee, right. I haven't been following that thread. How's their stance related to some of the other groups?

zigzagger
2009-03-01, 12:43 AM
Not particularly good. The Wreckers (and company) are currently in the process of taking them down (the Tzai just doesn't know it yet). Already took down one their operations (Peacekeepers Inc) in the Border Regions, though that was also in part due to Banzaitron, the owner, allowing it to take the fall to cover his butt. They haven't had much dealings with other organizations, the ones they did were utterly wiped-out.

Of course, whose to say that Red Tape (who, last I checked, worked in Iacon's business district at Tzai Industry Holdings) would flee during the fallout. It's entirely possible. After all, Redtape's involvement was brief. Through an anonymous tip, he warned the company's higher ups of the Wrecker's plan to raid Peacekeepers and the company's HQ in the business district, and then disappeared afterwards.

The ISS (they're the police) are involved too, but they don't know what's going on yet. A smaller detachment of Wrecker's are also about to raid Banzaitron's mansion, though the only people who know about that are folks directly involved in the strike.

There's a history of the organization in our wiki page (http://tfarchive.com/rpg/site/factions/tzai_industries), though it's a bit long-winded (I know this because I wrote it). It's not essential reading, but it offers back story. But, really, what I said above is all you really need to know, so don't worry about it.

Unfall
2009-03-04, 01:01 AM
I'd like to begin playing as Hun-Grr, but I'm not sure which storyline to go to, I think he was last seen in Altihex in the courtyard, should I just jump in with him waking up in the pile of chains or would it be better to start in a new area?

Warcry
2009-03-04, 04:00 AM
I think the Terrorcons' bodies were dragged off to Crystal City by Skystalker's gang, actually, so Hun-grrr is probably in a CR chamber on the Fearless by now.

optimusskids
2009-03-04, 07:06 AM
That's right

Unfall
2009-03-04, 04:02 PM
So threadwise he would still be in Altihex?

optimusskids
2009-03-04, 05:11 PM
Crystal City

wyze2099
2009-03-04, 08:00 PM
Not particularly good. The Wreckers (and company) are currently in the process of taking them down (the Tzai just doesn't know it yet). Already took down one their operations (Peacekeepers Inc) in the Border Regions, though that was also in part due to Banzaitron, the owner, allowing it to take the fall to cover his butt. They haven't had much dealings with other organizations, the ones they did were utterly wiped-out.

Of course, whose to say that Red Tape (who, last I checked, worked in Iacon's business district at Tzai Industry Holdings) would flee during the fallout. It's entirely possible. After all, Redtape's involvement was brief. Through an anonymous tip, he warned the company's higher ups of the Wrecker's plan to raid Peacekeepers and the company's HQ in the business district, and then disappeared afterwards.

The ISS (they're the police) are involved too, but they don't know what's going on yet. A smaller detachment of Wrecker's are also about to raid Banzaitron's mansion, though the only people who know about that are folks directly involved in the strike.

There's a history of the organization in our wiki page (http://tfarchive.com/rpg/site/factions/tzai_industries), though it's a bit long-winded (I know this because I wrote it). It's not essential reading, but it offers back story. But, really, what I said above is all you really need to know, so don't worry about it.

Speaking as Redtape's creator, I pictured him as a mid-level office employee whose superspeed allows him to be in charge of enough things in the office to be fairly indispensible. Sure, he isn't necessarily responsible for much other than sorting files and dealing with the massive amounts of (electronic) paperwork nobody else wants to deal with, but he's proven himself to be dependable enough that the upper-level Tzai muckity-mucks can trust him to set things in motion and have the necessary paperwork in order quickly.

So Redtape would have a direct connection with upper-level Tzai types, and Counterpunch (having done his research) used that as his way to anonymously warn Tzai about an Autobot raid.

Now that I'm having Punch flee Autobot custody, he could maybe seek out Redtape in order to establish another connection with Tzai. If the criminal empire is collapsing, Punch could try to insert himself into a position of influence if and when Tzai's empire is able to rebuild.

So if you want, Chairtron and zigzagger, Punch could find Redtape and do a "take me to your leader." :)

zigzagger
2009-03-07, 10:36 PM
So if you want, Chairtron and zigzagger, Punch could find Redtape and do a "take me to your leader." :)

The problem with that is that the Wreckers (along with Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and Doubledealer) have already gotten to him, he just hasn't shown himself yet. What will happen depends on how things play out. Plus, First Aid, who is on his way to Autobase, is about to turn in some rather incriminating evidence against the corporation. It's coming down, make no mistake. So, I'm not sure Punch and Redtape tracking down Banzaitron at this junction will really amount to much.

I'm still brainstorming what the after effects will be. There's still the matter of the corporation's wealth, the hold they had on the Border Regions - which just may well being thrown into choas due to Dealer's, as well as the Wreckers, intentions - and any remaining members of the Tzai.

wyze2099
2009-03-08, 07:04 AM
Oh, okay. No problem; I'm adaptable. At any rate, Counterpunch is rogue, so all he needs now is a place to go.

Blackjack
2009-03-15, 12:39 AM
Might I suggest Protihex?

The new and improved Protihex houses all neutralists and rogue transformers seeking to escape allegiances.

Safety guaranteed! (Except for those neighbours who's likely to sabotage you)