PDA

View Full Version : Alternity Convoy - do have?

Sir Auros
2009-03-27, 01:12 AM
I don't know if I want to drop $50+ on it, but I do love Alternators. Yeah, I realize it's a different scale, but it seems to be the spiritual successor at least. Anyone have it, or know if there are plans to bring it stateside? I'm not going to lie, I haven't been paying attention.

secretcode
2009-03-27, 02:33 AM
IIRC, one of those site Q&As asked about it, and the answer was of the typical "No Comment" variety. I've heard great things about Convoy, and I'm really hoping there will be a Stateside release as well.

Blackjack
2009-03-27, 04:00 AM
Time for some shameless self-promotion... :lol:

Here's (http://www.tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?p=649298#post649298) the review for Alternity Convoy in this forum.

Clay
2009-03-27, 06:20 PM
It's a pass for me considering that Binaltechs cost the same and yet were larger. As fiddly as they are, they're at least large enough for my fingers to move the parts without having to think about trimming my fingernails first. If the Alternity figures seek to do the same at a smaller size, count me out.

Ackula
2009-03-28, 04:43 PM
I wanted one really badly till I watched a video review a while back. The legs look troubling to me, and the backside of the figures look a bit too bulky/kibble laden. I'd probably buy one on the off chance I could find it for $20 or so, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Denyer
2009-03-28, 06:29 PM
It's a pass for me considering that Binaltechs cost the same and yet were larger.
Any idea where I got the impression Alternity was larger scale? Prototype, early rumour?