PDA

View Full Version : Comic book movies and cross-overs

blastoff
2009-10-09, 04:57 PM
Something i've always wondered is why in coomic movies ( such as Fantastic Four ). How come if the Earth is in danger of being destroyed, other super heroes dont get involved like the Avengers or Xmen.

I mean if the world or humanity is in danger i would think that everyone would lend a helping hand.

(I know its just a movie)

Cliffjumper
2009-10-09, 05:54 PM
You mean like every time in the Fantastic Four comic that the world's in danger and other people come and help? Seriously, as a percentage, how often do the Fantastic Four (or pretty much any other superteam) actually team up or crossover with another superteam? In the comics, no-one else bothered to turn up and help with Galactus first time around either.

blastoff
2009-10-09, 08:58 PM
You mean like every time in the Fantastic Four comic that the world's in danger and other people come and help? Seriously, as a percentage, how often do the Fantastic Four (or pretty much any other superteam) actually team up or crossover with another superteam? In the comics, no-one else bothered to turn up and help with Galactus first time around either.

lol
true

Cliffjumper
2009-10-09, 09:00 PM
Are you missing a lobe?

Halfshell
2009-10-10, 10:38 AM
I vote we call him Blofeld!

And we didn't even need to go into studio rights.

inflatable dalek
2009-10-11, 05:25 AM
Plus, other than the current crop of Marvel efforts and a few throwaway references to Superman in the 90's Batman films I'm strugling to think of any superhero films where there are other teams out there. As far as film Spider-Man goes he's the only one there is.