PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Enterprise of Great Pitch and Moment (Crystal City)


Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Warcry
2009-10-13, 03:23 AM
The once proud city is now an armed camp. Driven by his obsession Gigatron is willing to recruit assistance from wherever and whoever he can find it even his former enemies the Autobots. This motley crew causes problems of its own as Gigatron aided by his loyal counter intelligence section and paranoid head of security, so paranoid he has himself watched desperately trying to juggle conflicting loyalties and motivations long enough to build a fleet that stands some chance of defeating the Imperials. The clock is ticking though, he must complete his task before the Imperials turn their intention to Cybertron. In the background lurks the ever present threat of Megatrons forces and of a power hungry subordinate using the fledgling fleet for his own ends. Can Gigatron succeed? Can he persuade Megatron of the Imperial threat? will he become a victim of his own plotting and machinations?
_____________________________________

"It Is Better To Reign In Hell Than To Serve In Heaven" - John Milton, Paradise Lost

Springer85
2009-10-13, 09:16 AM
The Fortune, Wastelands Airspace

"We're all going to die!" Waverider screams as soon as he noticed that the Decepticons had picked up their transport on their radar.

Landmine slaps his forehead and shakes his head. "Will you cool down, 'Rider! I'm sure Dealer has it all under control. We'll be at Springer's position in no time! I'm sure of it."

Blackjack
2009-10-13, 11:12 AM
Fearless

Barricade replied to Dealer, "Dealer? As in... Doubledealer, the mercenary?" the Micromaster asked, whilst his fingers keyed into his console for information regarding the neutral. "Can you elaborate on who you're transporting? Because I can't just let anyone board this ship, you know..."

The AA cannons are trained on the general direction of the Fortune, but have not warmed up or fired yet. But it would be enough warning for Dealer, Landmine and Waverider what they're up against.

Meanwhile, Barricade opened a scrambled comms to Gigatron, "Lord Gigatron, Dealer's here with two 'bots. His passengers claim to be wanting to help you and... Springer. Action?"
__________________________________

Thunder Arrow II

"Very well, then." Scorponok replied to Download. "For now, I really need to get out of this shuttle. It's giving me a cramp." Opening a slot on his wrist just the right size for the Cassettecon to enter, Scorponok gave Download enough time to enter before moving out of the shuttle. "Leozak, Trypticon, I'm on-board." he shouted out loud into the pod bay.

The ex-Headmaster (presumably with Download already within him) stretched as he examined the Thunder Arrow II. Rebuilt from Trypticon's former city-sized body, Scorponok couldn't help but feel nostalgic for the time when he was once a Citycon himself. Now, sadly, his city-sized transector lay strewn in Polyhex, destroyed during the Reclamation of Cybertron.

optimusskids
2009-10-13, 11:30 AM
Crystal City

Gigatron returned the transmission hios voice frosty.


"Have him explain himself , if his explanation is not satisfactory blow him out of the sky. Tell him I remember the LAtinium deal."

Backstab's Quarters


Deluge commed Barricade

"Could you bring me a pair of no 3 snips, it's fairly urgent we have 12 minutes, no 11.59.Hurry......."

Blackjack
2009-10-13, 11:42 AM
Bridge, Fearless

Barricade replied to Dealer, "Lord Gigatron wants you to explain yourself. He wants you to know he remembers the Latinium Deal. Whatever that is."

Receiving Deluge's transmission, Barricade frowned. "No. 3 snips, sure, but what-" remembering that the scientist was defusing a nuclear bomb, Barricade cursed. Rummaging through the consoles for said snips, Barricade transformed and shot off towards Backstab's quarters.

Soon, he reached the place and transformed, handing the pair of snips to Deluge. "What happened?" the Micromaster demanded.

optimusskids
2009-10-13, 12:06 PM
Backstabs Quarters

Deluge took the snips and defused the bomb

"anti-tamper device..."

zigzagger
2009-10-13, 09:29 PM
The Fortune, Wastelands Airspace

"Hey, take it easy there," Dealer said over his shoulder at Wavewider. "Of course they'd detect us. Kind of figured they would. Border regulations are tighter around these parts, what with the 'Cons at civil war and all."

Dealer twisted back around in his chair and returned his gaze to the monitor.

"Yep, that would be me," he answered Barricade. "Elaborate? Yeah, sure thing. Two Iaconians here, Pretenders by the looks of them. One by the name of Landmine, the other named Waverider. They caught word that Gigatron was recruiting aid against the Impies. Probably heard about this from this Springer bot they're wanting to hook up with. As for me - why, I'm their humble taxi driver. Got no other business here. And like I said earlier, I wasn't even planning on entering the city-state, just dropping them off at the border."

Barricade went silent as he consulted Gigatron, returning moments later. Dealer was puzzled by the Decepticon's follow-up request, and had to ponder what Gigatron would mean by "Latinium Deal".

"...Latinium Deal? Hmm, let's see here. Latinium, Latinium, Latinium," Dealer thought to himself. "Ha! That's right. That was a while ago, when that sparkless spawn of a glitch Banzaitron had that raw materials factory in the Regions that manufactured the stuff. I was still doing recon work for Magnificus by getting on BT's good graces. Ah, good times, good times. BT gave it to me as payment when I explained my situation. I completely forgot. Should still be in my storehouse..."

(OOC: That's the only feasible thing I could come up with on the spot, optimusskids :))

"Yeeeah, I know what he's talking about," Dealer finally answered Barricade. "I'd be more than happy to hand over his precious cargo. The last thing I need right now is to be on Giggy's hit list, anyway. But, it's kind of difficult to move that amount of rare materials all by my lonesome. Iaconian customs, as you know, get awfully suspicious about anykind of cargo heading outside of Autobot territory these days. Especially something that valuable."

Heinrad
2009-10-14, 01:09 AM
Pod Bay 1, Thunder Arrow II:


Gaihawk and Killbison: -enter the bay-

Gaihawk: -salutes- "Welcome aboard the Thunder Arrow, Scorponok. We're here to escort you to the bridge."

*********************
Bridge, Thunder Arrow II:


Jalgar: -at the science station, scowling- "Captain......"

Leozak: -checking the powerplant core status at the engineering console, looks over- "What it is now?"

Jalgar: "I got a weird reading on the shuttle that came up. There was a very brief flash of two life signs aboard the craft. I'm not sure if it's a sensor glitch, or if there's somebody else aboard that shuttle."

Leozak: -sighs- "It could be the shuttle itself. Well, they are Decepticons. It's in their natures to be.... well... deceptive." -goes back to examining the engineering status boards- "As soon as we're sure Scorponok's clear of his ship, go down there with a sensor probe and give it a once-over."

Jalgar: "Aye, Captain."

Leozak: "And remember, use your camoflague circuits. For all we know, that shuttle's set to record. Trypticon, make sure that Scorponok only sees what we want him to see. He's supposed to be here to see what we've done with you. I'd hate for him to go home with more information than he needs."

Trypticon: "But we are allies, aren't we? Shouldn't we share information?"

Leozak: "I don't mind sharing, but I'm not going to give away an advantage just to play nice."

optimusskids
2009-10-14, 11:39 AM
Thunder Arrow II

Download snuggled into Skorponok's compartment.

"I believe that there is a precedent Soundwave does not declare every cassette in his storage compartment and I am fufilling a similar function for yourself."

Blackjack
2009-10-14, 12:01 PM
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok suppressed a smile at Download's words. "True." he whispered. Turning to Gaihawk and Killbison, Scorponok smiled, and said, "Ah, thank you." the ex-Headmaster said, as he followed the two of them. "Killbison and Gaihawk of the Breastforce, I believe? I don't think we've met... formally... before." Scorponok said, resisting the urge to laugh at the Breastforce's team name. "I'm Scorponok. Nice to meet you."

Getting down to business, the ex-Headmaster launched one of his questions. "So, what exactly have you done with Trypticon's old body? Gigatron wants me to see your progress, and, if resources allow it, transform my old city-transector into something like... this." Scorponok waved his claw across the area, to indicate the large shuttle. With a little smirk, he added, "Paint mine black, perhaps... green and purple look fine on a single mechanoid, but it's ridiculous on a starship."
________________________________________

Backstab's Quarters, Fearless

"Is it safe now?" Barricade asked Deluge, but the Micromaster saw the Stormtrooper's (?) expression and decided it was. "More importantly, can it be used for our needs?"

Barricade, still tense from the current hectic, listened to Dealer's explanation and replied, "You don't mind while I confirm all this with Gigs, 'kay? Just stay there and don't make any sudden movements."

Switching comms to Gigatron, Barricade said, "Doubledealer's just transporting two Autobots -- Landmine and Waverider. Pretenders. He claims they're here because of Springer, and want to help us get rid of the Imperials. What do you think? Also, regarding the Latinium deal, Double-D says he remembers it, but he think he can't get it all past customs by himself."

optimusskids
2009-10-14, 04:19 PM
Fearless

Gigatron responded.

"More Autobots, aren't we popular all of a sudden . Did he say who? As for the Deal I suppose he has a point, I won't take any further action but maybe we should look into obtaining the materials without disturbing the relationship we have built with the Autobots. Bring me a couple of options."

~*~

Backstab's Quarters

"but of course I was but temporarily phased. We will be able to use it for our purposes."

Blackjack
2009-10-15, 10:30 AM
Backstab's Quarters, Fearless

"Primus bless you and your skills." Barricade sighed in relief as Deluge explained the situation.

The Race Track Patrol commander replied to Gigatron, "He did specify, lord. Landmine and Waverider. Should I let them in? As for the deal, I guess we could ship Doubledealer's goods part by part through underground tunnels. Remember the security on those tunnels are still lax. Also, we could simply hire someone to cause a commotion in Iacon, letting Doubledealer to move away with the goods without being seen. Or simply disguise them..."

Barricade stopped, and hailed Doubledealer's frequency, "Dealer -- do I call you that from now, or do you prefer Double? --, any idea on how to transport the goods to Crystal City without the Autobots sniffing it out?"

zigzagger
2009-10-15, 07:18 PM
The Fortune, Wastelands Airspace

The Fortune hovered mid-air, miles above The Wastelands as Doubledealer waited for a response. His hand cupped his "cheek" as he rapped his fingers along the console of the shuttle's control panel until, finally, Barricade's voice came in over the monitor.

"Doesn't really matter, honestly. I don't mind "Dealer", though. Don't remember how the "Double" part came about. It just kind of stuck," he answered.

The mercenary stopped to mull over Barricade's follow-up question before speaking towards the monitor again.

"What kind of subspace tech do you folks got?" he asked. "That'd make it easy."

Chip1123
2009-10-15, 07:54 PM
(OOC: are Topspin, Springer, Sky Linx, and the other Autobots on their way to look at the imperial ships now?)

Heinrad
2009-10-16, 01:52 AM
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II


Gaihawk: "Basically, we took Trypticon's city-sized body, pulled the transforming equipment, reinforced where neccessary, and turned it into the ship you're standing in now."

Killbison: -nodding- "The hard part was teaching Trypticon to walk in his little body. It was kind of like watching a baby bird before you run it over."

Gaihawk: "Er.... yes......." -clears throat- "What would you like to look at first?"

Blackjack
2009-10-16, 10:28 AM
(OOC: I think last time they got into Sky Lynx. I think Springer85 wants to wait for Landmine to arrive or something? I'll strike up a conversation.)

Sky Lynx

Monocole turned to Springer and asked, "Good comrade, where is our destination specifically is? Our dinobird host needs to know where you agreed with the Decepticons to observe the Imperial technology."

Turning to Topspin, Powerglide and addressing Sky Lynx as well, Monocole asked, "So what have you been doing all these while, good comrades? I heard Altihex was assaulted pretty severly by the Decepticons, no?"
___________________________

Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok nodded and looked at Gaihawk and Jalgar, "So are there any improvements you have made to this ship? Knowing your track record, I'm sure theree must be some additional features you've made."

The ex-Headmaster shrugged, "So this thing can't transform into a city or a dino anymore, correct?"

optimusskids
2009-10-18, 11:55 AM
Backstabs Quarters

Deluge smiled.

"thank you, now where do you wish me to dispose of this munition. Also have you analysed the rest of Backstab's quarters and checked his work area."

Fearless

Gigatron respnded

"i will meet with him and maybe we can resolve our differences."

zigzagger
2009-10-18, 08:46 PM
The Fortune, Wastlelands Airspace

(OOC: Not to sound rude or anything, but...what's going on?)

"Hello?" Dealer asked Barricade. "Fearless? You guys still receiving me?"

(OOC: They can always discuss this more once he lands)

Blackjack
2009-10-19, 01:14 AM
Backstab's Quarters, Fearless

(OOC: so the fortune is cleared for landing?)

Barricade gave Deluge a thumbs-up. "I'll do that, but later. After I see to this transmissions..."

To Gigatron, Barricade replied, "As you command, my lord."

Barricade switched comms to Dealer and replied, "Nothing much, just a little emergency. It's resolved now. Lord Gigatron wants to see you about the deal. I guess you can land in Hangar Bay 17."

Chip1123
2009-10-19, 07:53 PM
"Well, that depends on if this is on the record or not." Topspin said to Moncole. "You know that most Wreckers' missions can't be broadcast out loud... even if they were done in spectacular fashion. I did, however, help repel the Decepticon invasion against Iacon recently." Topspin finished, sounding a little too proud for his own good.

zigzagger
2009-10-19, 10:11 PM
The Fortune, approaching The Fearless

"Great. See you in a bit," Doubledealer told Barricade.

Ending the transmission, he switched off the monitor and spun around in his seat to face Landmine and Waverider.

"Sorry about the wait, guys," he told them. "The past always has the craziest knack of following me around where ever I go. But hey, you learned something new, didn't ya? Now you know how to negotiate with 'Cons. And look - we now have safe passage into Crystal City with accommodations provided by The Fearless itself."

Dealer repositioned himself, gripped the steering apparatus and the guided The Fortune forward into the Crystal City Borders.

Blackjack
2009-10-20, 10:25 AM
Sky Lynx

Monocole chuckled and replied to Topspin. "Ah, good comrade, you can trust me. I have eavesdropped -- inadvertedly -- on many a classified information. Simply amazing what you can overhear while lounging in a bar..."

"Ah, the Decepticon assault? You were on the frontline?" Monocole's smile grew wider. "Primus, it felt like stellar cycles ago. Pardon me if I am wrong, but it was the one where the Stunticons and Insecticons attacked Iacon so brazenly without provocation, am I correct? Did our leaders ever return the favour against the Decepticons?"
______________________________

Bridge

"They're coming to Hangar Bay 17." Barricade replied to Gigatron simply.

Springer85
2009-10-20, 10:54 AM
The Fortune, approaching The Fearless

"That's great news!" Landmine replied to Dealer. For a moment there, I thought that we were screwed and would get blown out of the skies!" Landmine turns to Waverider, who looks like he's worrying too much. "Will you relax already! We're here in one piece aren't we?"

"You relax!" Waverider shouts back. "I hate flying and would rather be in the water!"

Landmine turns back and shakes his head.

****
Hangar Bay 17: Sky Lynx

Springer joins in on the conversation between Monocole and Topspin. "I don't think they have and you know why? Because right now, our leaders are weak. They're all too busy with their own political agenda's and their not paying any attention to what is happening on the rest of the planet."

A blip shows up on Sky Lynx's radar, showing that a ship is approaching their position. Springer walks over to the monitor. "Looks like we're going to have some company."

Blackjack
2009-10-20, 11:01 AM
Sky Lynx

"Personally, I blame the media, not our leaders." Monocole replied to Springer. "Optimus Prime had been abducted recently. After all, the result of his disappearance has had... implications on the structure of the Autobot leadership. Even with his return, our esteemed Matrix-holder still needs time to settle in. Prowl and Red Alert have their hands full with the ISS and other corrupt snakes that pollute our hometown. Ultra Magnus is burdened with all the paperwork piling up on him. Grimlock and the Wreckers, whatever they do, are never correct in the eyes of the media. Hot Rod has that charisma, making him an idol, but until now he had not done anything to heal Iacon from all this bureaucracy..." (OOC: Remember, Monocole's not following the Iacon thread... ;) )

Chip1123
2009-10-21, 08:38 PM
"Well..." Topspin began, "to be fair, they've had serious distractions. Prime's return party, the prison breakout/roundup that is still going on, etc. But no, to answer your question, I have not heard of a return strike. I believe the 'Cons were labeled 'rogue', and that it was not a sanctioned attack. And yes, Highbrow and myself were involved in taking on that particular attack, with the help of several allies. Not a fun time, believe me." He said in reply to Monocle.

Blackjack
2009-10-23, 03:20 AM
Sky Lynx

"Of course they are rogue." Monocole said sarcastically. "If those recovering Prime's body were caught, Autobot command would label them rogue as well. It's politics. Ironically, it appears our race can only show their best characters in war."

optimusskids
2009-10-23, 06:14 AM
Backstab's Quarters

Deluge nodded

"I will accompany you in case there are more devices."

zigzagger
2009-10-23, 07:01 AM
Fearless, Hanger Bay 17

It wasn't hard to spot out The Fearless once the The Fortune entered Crystal City - it was rather large, after all. After receiving clearance, Doubledealer wrapped around the starcruiser, until it reached the open hangers below. As instructed, he located bay 17, slowly guided The Fortune in and lowered it down to a halt.

"All right, guys," Dealer told Landmine and Waverider. "End of the road."

Dealer stood up from the control panel and walked towards the exit of the shuttle. The side hatch folded open, extending a ramp onto the landing strip. He peered out the archway to take in his surroundings, espying Sky Lynx not far off from where he had parked.

"Hmm, looks like you guys got a welcoming committee," Dealer told Landmine

Blackjack
2009-10-23, 07:58 AM
Hangar Bay 17

A group of Micromasters walked up to Dealer, Landmine and Waverider. "Welcome to the Fearless." The leader of the small group said blandly. "Lord Gigatron or one of his associates will see to you momentarily."
____________________________________

Backstab's Quarters

Barricade looked at Deluge and smiled. "It is good to have company who can deal with explosives." the Micromaster remarked.

The Micromaster commed Gigatron, "Master, they have landed on Hangar Bay 17."
_____________________________________

Sky Lynx

Monocole peered out of the window and said to Sky Lynx, "Wait, my avian comrade. There appears to be a shuttle incoming here from Iacon's approximate direction..."

grimkuz
2009-10-23, 08:38 AM
in the sky

as sklylynx noticed the ship his optics couldnt tell if the ship was friendly or hostile

"springer?" asked skylynx "as commander for this mission i was wondering what we should do about the questionable incomming ship"

Blackjack
2009-10-23, 09:19 AM
Sky Lynx

"Technically there are no commanders for the mission, lieutenant. Not Springer, not you, not me. None of us." Monocole said to Sky Lynx, "After all, we're not on a mission. We're just assisting Springer in making a deal with the Decepticons regarding the Imperials."

Pointing to the Fortune, Monocole said, "Although, I implore you, if that shuttle acts hostile towards us, do not hesitate to destroy it, lieutenant. After all, they did not take the gun in your mouth, no?" smiling slightly as Doubledealer disembarks, Monocole added, "It appears the Decepticons are using mercenaries..."

Springer85
2009-10-23, 11:28 AM
Sky Lynx: Hanger Bay 17

Springer's still listening to the conversation between Monocole and Topspin. "For what it's worth, I'm glad that I am out of Iacon. Iacon used to be a great place to be in, but now it's infested with politicians." Springer ponders his own thoughts for a moment. "The only positive thing about the political war in Iacon is that Hot Rod is part of it. If I ever decide to vote, he gets mine. If only because he seems to be the most trust worthy."

Hearing Sky Lynx calling him commander brings a smile upon his face. It's been a while since he had been a commander of anything, even though this isn't a sanctioned mission and he isn't a commander. "Let's not do anything just yet. I'm sure that if the ship approaching had any hostile intentions, the Decepticons would've shot it ouf ot the sky already. Keep an optic out for anythig suspicions though. Their intentions could be a ruse and who knows? Maybe they're here to drag us out of Crystal City."

Springer walks towards the exit and looks ahead at the shuttle that just landed to see who comes walking out.

***

Fearless, Hanger Bay 17

"Woohoo!" Landmine shouts as he gets up from his chair. "Thanks for the ride, Dealer Let's see who's out there, waiting for us." Landmine walks towards the exit of The Fortune. "Come on, ´Rider," Landmine says as he walks out of the Ship.

"I'm coming," Waverider replies as he stands up and follows Landmine. Looking over at Sky Lynx, Waverider notices Springer at the exit. "Hey Springer!" He shouts to him.

Landmine shakes his head. "Waverider, you bucket of bolts! Stop acting like a protoform! That's Springer, hero ot the Great War, former leader of the Wreckers? You don't wave at him like that!" Landmine proceeds to walk towards Sky Lynx, followed by Waverider.


***

Sky Lynx: Hanger Bay 17

Springer recognizes Landmine and Waverider. He looks over his shoulder to the others inside Sky Lynx. "It seems that they're friendlies. 2 Pretenders. Landmine and Waverider. I don't recognize that third mech with them. (ooc: Springer wasn't with the Wreckers at that time, right?). Monocole, you said that he's a merc. Any information on him that could be important to us?"

Blackjack
2009-10-23, 01:41 PM
Sky Lynx

Regarding Hot Rod getting Springer's vote, Monocole shook his head. "No. Not because he's trustworthy. It's because of his idealistic view on life. It's mostly black-and-white to him, and he's not afraid to take risks for justice. That reason is what makes warriors like us-" Monocole spread his hands, indicating everyone in the shuttle (and including the shuttle itself) "-come to a Primus-forsaken place like this."

The informant peered out of Sky Lynx as Landmine and Waverider exit behind Dealer. "Affirmative. I recognise him. Sort of. He goes by many aliases, but he is usually designated Dealer. Saw him often in the seedier bars of our beloved capital." Monocole's enigmatic expression revealed that he might know more than that...

Springer85
2009-10-23, 03:23 PM
Sky Lynx

"Yes, that also," Springer replied to Monocole. "But I also trust Hot Rod. It seems that Hot Rod's ideals are simmilar to mine. I should have a talk with him soon."

Just before Springer walks out of Sky Lynx to greet the Autobot Pretenders, he adds: "Keep an eye out for Dealer. I don't trust bots that go by various names."

Landmine and Waverider are infront of Sky Lynx and Springer comes walking out. "So, Landmine. Waverider. What brings 2 Autobots like you here in Crystal City? Certainly it can't be for the view. That's been pretty much destroyed."

Landmine and Waverider formally salute Springer, much to Springer's own surprise. "Please, don't do that," Springer says. "I'm not a superior officer or anything. Just act normal, but again I have to as you, what brings you here?"

"Well, we heard about your trip!" Landmine replies. "We heard on the news that you're going to try and find out what you can about the Imperials in preperation of a possible war with them. Well, we want to join you!"

"And you think I am going to believe you? Just like that, with such a story?" Srpinger replies to Landmine.

"Well, I didn't want to be here," Waverider said, "but Landmine's actions gave me no choice. We're errr kind of on the wrong side of the law in Iacon."

"You're both criminals?" Springer asks.

"We're not criminals!" Landmine quickly replies. "It's just that we ran into a little trouble with Smokescreen and Prowl, but that's all been sorted out now. Well, except for Waverider hitting a security officer over the head on our way here. He's a bit of a rebel." Landmine says jokingly.

"I AM NOT!" Waverider says angry.

"Alright, alright you 2. Keep your voices down and get in. Introduce yourselfs to the rest of the crew. we're about to take off, so you made it just in time." Springer looks over at Dealer, wondering if he's planning on joing them or not.

zigzagger
2009-10-23, 10:20 PM
Fearless, Hanger Bay 17

"Hey, no problem," Dealer answered Landmine. "Now, you boys run along and have fun."

He watched the Pretenders approach Sky Lynx and greet themselves, immediately noticing that Springer was watching him.

"What? I'm just the taxi driver," he told the former-Wrecker. "I'm going back to Iacon after I'm done here."

With his initial bit of business with Landmine concluded, Dealer looked away from Springer and down at the Micromasters as they approached The Fortune.

"Cool. Thanks," He answered. "You mind holding on a klik, though...."

Dealer spun on his heel to face his ship, lifting the microphone built into his arm towards his mouth.

"Voice verification: Dealer. Shields up, please."

The hatches to The Fortune then folded shut and a very faint energy bubble formed around the shuttle. Since Springer's band had been eyeing him since he arrived, Dealer had little reason to trust them. He turned back around to face his Micromaster welcoming committee.

"M'kay, I'm ready," he said.

Blackjack
2009-10-24, 05:26 AM
Hangar Bay 17

The lead Micromaster, Short Round, commed Gigatron, "Lord Gigatron, Dealer is ready to meet you."
_____________

Sky Lynx

As they made their way back into Sky Lynx Monocole nodded while Landmine and Waverider talked, "Greetings, good comrades. May I confirm something I overheard in Maccadams?" The informant asked, frowning. "Is it true that your Pretender unit were nearly incarcerated by Smokescreen for attacking his base? May I know the reason why you attacked?"
_____________

Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok looked around the Thunder Arow slowly with interest.

optimusskids
2009-10-24, 07:15 AM
Fearless

Gigatron replied.

"I will join you shortly."

Springer85
2009-10-24, 12:43 PM
Hangar Bay 17: Sky Lynx

Springer gives Dealer a long good look, before closing the hatch. "Ready for take off when you are, Sky Lynx."

Meanwhile, Landmine sits down next to Monocole and Waverider takes a seat behind them. "Landmine rolls his eyes towards Monocole and says:"Hmpf. What's it to you? Are you a spy? Are you here with Springer and his friends to keep an eye on him? Are you working for Smokescreen?" Landmine crosses his arms and looks infront of him and sees Springer taking a seat aswell. "I don't like bots that don't even introduce themselves and start asking questions about business that doesn't involve them."

"I'm sorry for my partner's behaviour," Waverider says to Monocole. "Landmine doesn't like strangers. To answer your question; let's just say that some of the Pretenders aren't really fond of Smokescreen and leave it at that."

Blackjack
2009-10-24, 01:09 PM
Sky Lynx

"I apologize for my brash manners, Landmine. My name is Monocole. I stay at Maccadams, and collect information and give them to those who would further the Autobot cause. I do it for the Autobots. Not for anyone else. For the cause. No, I am not working for Smokescreen."

Shrugging, the informant made his way into Sky Lynx's cockpit and sat down on the copilot seat.

optimusskids
2009-10-24, 08:50 PM
approaching Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron commed Barricade.

"despatch a anti electronic warfare unit to the Hangar bay and double the shifts watching the security monitors. Not just the Hangar Bay it could well be a diversion."

Blackjack
2009-10-25, 03:35 AM
Backstab's Quarters

"Yes, Lord Gigatron." Barricade replied dutifully, even as he inspected Backstab's quarters for the second time.

Opening a channel and checking the duty roster, Barricade said, "Electronic warfare combat team alpha, report to Hangar Bay 17. Browning, take three additional mechs with you and watch the security monitors."

grimkuz
2009-10-27, 09:49 AM
"CHOCKS AWAY!" skylynx said as he took of into the air. as he sored higher and higher into the sky he asked springer " where to?"

(oo.c my apologies if this is a very short message ill be busy for the next few weeks, but ill still have time for the usual message lol)

Blackjack
2009-10-30, 08:34 AM
Sky Lynx

Monocole thought about it for a while before replying to Sky Lynx, "Trypticon." the Perceptor-lookalike said, shuddering. "We are to collect critical information about the Imperial ships stationed there. His former body had been rebuilt into a space station of sorts, I gather from our conversation."

Looking out of Sky Lynx's window, Monocole added, "Of course, if anything goes amiss, we'll have to get out of him quickly. Be prepared, comrades."
_______________________________________

Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

While waiting for Jalgar and Gaihawk to tell him further about the Thunder Arrow II, Scorponok pulled out a datapad and began to retrace Backstab's steps, or at least those known to them.

His last project had been searching for Earthen movies to use as basis for anti-Imperial movies. Two which Backstab recommended were War of the Worlds and Independence Day. Scorponok scowled at the titles. As Lord Zarak he had his share of human movies while on Earth, but these... while their plots were of alien invaders superior to humanity (Autobots and Decepticons, in the case of their 'remix'), didn't exactly emphasize the firepower the Imperials pack, in the form of the Warworlds.

Scorponok's scowl deepened when he remembered that one of their greatest assets had been stolen from them. Under their noses. And to think that they had been fooled by traitors. Afterburner and Thunderwing. They'll pay, Scorponok decided.

Filing away thoughts of the Warworld off his mind, Scorponok began to review Backstab's steps, trying to find any implicit connection with any possible Imperial base. It turns out that the Autobots lucked out. On Backstab's log, the Imperial double-agent would have detonated the bomb a week after this. Scorponok shook his head at how lucky they have been. Fate plays in many strange ways...

Delving deeper into the lines of letters and numbers, Scorponok's brow furrowed. It appears there is a sizable amount of other Imperial double-agents and sleeper agents all around Cybertron, only Backstab was careful enough not to name them or their location. There is a list of the proper names of the agents, in seemingly random names of alphanumerics. Might be code, might be the real designation these banal Imperials come up with. In any case, though this is an alarming development...

optimusskids
2009-10-30, 12:32 PM
Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron strode into the Hangar Bay

"so Dealer we meet again."

zigzagger
2009-10-30, 03:37 PM
Hanger Bay 17

"Nice of you to meet me...erm, your excellence," Dealer answered Gigatron.

"So, uhh," he looked around the hanger. "...Shall we discuss this latinium business here, or were you thinking some place more quiet?"

optimusskids
2009-10-30, 04:52 PM
Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron gestured to a parked shuttle

"Shall we adjourn to somewhere more discreet."

Springer85
2009-10-30, 05:42 PM
Sky Lynx

Springer nods to Monocole's comment. "Towards Trypticon, Sky Lynx. The operation is going to be very simple: Once we're at Trypiticon; Monocole, Topspin and I will gather all the intellegence that we can get on the Imperials and their ships offensive and defensive capabilities. Sky Lynx, Landmine, it will be your job to inspect the exterior. Waverider, you stay on board Sky Lynx. You'll be on monitor duty."

"Yes, sir!" Landmine and Waverider reply.

Springer stands up and looks at the mechs that came along with him on this mission. "If anything goes wrong, we'll need to get out of there as soon as possible. Gigatron may have given us his word that nothing will happen to us and that we are free to look around, but some Decepticons might have a different opinion on that matter."

zigzagger
2009-11-02, 05:30 AM
Hanger 17

Doubledealer would have recommended The Fortune, but quickly remembered its limited space suited to transport passengers. Certainly not designed to discuss old deals. While his life was on the line, he'd prefer his host be as comfortable as possible.

"Figured you had an office or something, but okay," Dealer answered Gigatron. "Alright...that one," he pointed to a nearby craft. "It's as good as any here. Looks spacious enough."

optimusskids
2009-11-02, 06:54 AM
HAngar Bay 17

Gigatron chuckled dryly

"I do but given our previous relationship i am loathe to allow you anywhere near it, however that may change. I am not an unreasonable mech."

zigzagger
2009-11-02, 07:13 AM
Hanger 17

"Can't blame you, really. That's a good policy," Dealer shrugged.

The mercenary moved towards the ship he suggested and stood by the hatch, but did not enter.

"Hate to be presumptuous. It's your shuttle, after all," he told Gigatron, motioning the multi-changer to enter first.

grimkuz
2009-11-02, 08:10 AM
on the way to trypticon

as skylynx found out where he has to go, he realised he doesnt exactly know where any decepticons are

"ok springer, to there, the problem is, where is trypticon?"

optimusskids
2009-11-04, 06:55 AM
Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron entered the shuttle.

zigzagger
2009-11-04, 08:24 AM
Hanger Bay 17

Doubledealer followed Gigatron into the shuttle he had chosen. Inside, they walked down a short corridor until they entered an open area - presumably for briefing, or perhaps lounging he assumed - with a small round table at the centre. Approaching it, he pulled up a chair and plopped himself down.

Quietly, Dealer waited for Gigatron to situate himself. Because he wasn't entirely well rehearsed in the house rules of his host, he dared not speak first.

Blackjack
2009-11-04, 11:14 AM
Sky Lynx

"Trypticon is, from what I've gathered from our conversation with the Decepticons, stationed in orbit above Crystal City. Up we go then, Lieutenant." Monocole answered Sky Lynx. On a commlink, the semi-Autobot hailed Trypticon, "This is Sky Lynx to Trypticon, requesting permission to board. Lord Gigatron had allowed us to enter there."
__________________________

Backstab's Quarters, Fearless

When Barricade was satisfied that surveillance had been tightened, he turned and began to rummage around Backstab's quarters again.

optimusskids
2009-11-08, 09:54 AM
Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron settled down

"You were always the bold one, which may explain why you've survived this long."

zigzagger
2009-11-09, 01:34 AM
Hanger Bay 17

"Heh, yeah, I amaze myself sometimes," Dealer chuckled. "But then, I'd miss out on so many great opportunities, or meet interesting mechs like my current boss if I wasn't willing to a take a few calculated risks," he added with a smile.

"Speaking of which, since I'm here now, I'd like to resolve this whole latinium business," he told Gigatron. "The last thing I want is to be on your bad side."

optimusskids
2009-11-09, 07:13 AM
Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron nodded

"I'm listening what do you propose?"

zigzagger
2009-11-09, 10:51 AM
Hanger Bay 17

"Hmm, let's see here," Dealer tapped his lip. "Well, how about what I suggested to, umm, Barricade was it? Use some kind of subspace tech," Dealer told Gigatron. "Basically store the latinium within some sort of compact external device. Would get your cargo past Iaconian customs no problem. That'd be the simple solution. That is, assuming you have that kind of subspace tech available."

Blackjack
2009-11-10, 11:44 AM
Thunder Arrow II, Pod Bay

Scorponok grunted as his rereading of the datapads yielded no apparent result. He did, however, manage to track two of Backstab's assets, but those had been milked dry either by Backstab himself or his Imperial supporters. The ex-Headmaster grunted as he slipped the datapad back into the locker on his waist where the rest of Backstab's materials were located. "Stupid Imperials." he muttered.

Turning to his silent tour guides, Scorponok queried Jalgar and Gaihawk, "So, where do we go next? From what I've heard from down below, it seems that we- I mean, you will have some Autobot visitors, and it wouldn't do to seem unprepared, if you know what I mean?"

The ex-Headmaster's brow furrowed, he did not like the Breastforce's silent treatment with him.
__________________________________

Backstab's Quarters

"Nope, I've combed this blasted room from head to toe. Anything you found on your end, Deluge?" Barricade asked the scientist, while the Micromaster sat on a now-ransacked drawer.

grimkuz
2009-11-11, 08:15 AM
reaching trypticon

as trypticon came closer and closer, skylynx got everyone prepared, " will we be diving in from above, landing on one of the bays or going up the, ahem* rear?

Blackjack
2009-11-11, 11:25 AM
SKy Lynx

"You are the most knowledgable about these sort of maneuvers, Lieutenant." Monocole said to Sky Lynx as they rose up towards the airborne Trypticon. "Unless Springer or the others have objections, I would stand by any decision you make. Although I do implore you to find somewhere where we can escape if so required. After all, these are Decepticons."

(OOC: @ Heinrad, are these guys cleared for landing?)

Springer85
2009-11-11, 08:00 PM
Sky Lynx

"No objections from me," Springer said in response to Monocole. Just use your imagination, Sky Lynx," Springer said. "You're acting as if you've never flown into orbit before. Trypticon is a big guy. He'll be hard to miss. Unless you're still a little drunk on energon?"

optimusskids
2009-11-13, 12:11 AM
Shuttle

Gigatron nodded

"it's feasible. Now whats in it for you. Obviously this deal is to stay on my good side but it wasnt your civic duty that lead you to escort a bunch of Autobots to me."

zigzagger
2009-11-13, 12:51 AM
Hanger Bay 17

"Oh, I don't expect anything in return. Honest," Dealer feigned innocence. "But, I won't deny it, you cut me to the core. I didn't bring those 'Bots here out of the kindness of my spark. They paid me. It's that simple. Still..."

Dealer leaned forward his seat.

"I wouldn't mind being given safe passage into Crystal City from time to time. You know, sort of like having diplomatic immunity. Well, not quite. I just want to expand my horizons beyond Neutral and Autobot territories," Dealer told Gigatron. "I'd be willing to sweeten up our previous deal...toss in a little something extra."

grimkuz
2009-11-13, 01:50 PM
around trypitcon

"Well, hic*, ill just do the awesome route" said skylynx as he skyrocketed around trypticon and above. getting higher and higher he suddenly dropped, soaring down he dived and dropped people, from the sky! leting them dive to their exact locations, best of luck! ill do the commands springer told me to and ill pick you guys up at the end of the mission!"

Heinrad
2009-11-13, 05:14 PM
Bridge, Thunder Arrow II:

Leozak and Jalgar: -staring at the screen-

Trypticon: "Well?"

Leozak: "But.... but......"

Trypticon: -sighs-

Jalgar: "We could sic Gaihawk and Killbison on them."

Leozak: "Autobots? On MY ship?!?!?!?!?"

Jalgar: -waving a hand in front of Leozak's face- "Captain? You okay?"

Leozak: "Stop that." -batting Jalgar's hand away-

Jalgar: "Well, that's good. I figured you'd vapor-locked or something."

Leozak: "Give them clearance. And for the love of Primus, keep Gaihawk and Killbison away from them. Explaining the deaths of a group of Autobots to Gigatron is not something I want to have to do right now."

Trypticon: -activating commlink- "Sky Lynx, you have permission to dock at the main docking bay."

Leozak: "Jalgar, stay here and keep an eye on things. I'll go greet our..... guests." -making his way to the turbolift, shaking his head- "Same as with Scorponok, only more so, Trypticon. If they want anything concerning your systems, give them false information. Block any scans."

Trypticon: "I was already doing that."

********************
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II:


Gaihawk and Killbison: -exchanging glances at the mention of Autobots, both getting that look of impending chaos that comes from deep, personal hatred of Autobots(in one case) and hatred and anger of anything not Destron(in the other)-

Trypticon: -voice booming over the speakers. "No."

Gaihawk: "What?"

Trypticon: "There is a peace treaty. No killing Autobots that have permission to be here."

Killbison: -growls-

Trypticon: "Now, now. Don't be like that. There's nothing to say that permission won't be revoked."

Gaihawk: -scowls- "Fine." -looks over at Scorponok- "What would you like to see first?"

Blackjack
2009-11-14, 12:59 AM
Thunder Arrow II, Pod Bay 1

Scorponok tried very hard to maintain a straight face (which, for him, was a scowl) while the camaraderie between Gaihawk, Killbison and Trypticon played out. The ex-Headmaster's features deepened into a frown when he realised that the Autobots had arrived.

At this thought, a smirk crept across Scorponok's features as he thought that Springer's crew — disarmed and here to collect information — might be facing against the unpredictable Breastforce as well as a Trypticon. While the odds turned more in the favour of Leozak cooperating, Scorponok suspected it wasn't beneath the Breastforce leader to sic Trypticon's hypno-rays or even Hellbat at one of the Autobots.

Springer and the others would make excellent additions... and cannon-fodders. If only they were weak-minded... the Autobot informant, on the other hand...

When Gaihawk asked him the question, Scorponok shrugged his large shoulders. "Since I'm here to see how you converted Trypticon's body into a space station... let's see what you did to make this possible, from the beginning." With a smile, the ex-Headmaster added, "Oh, and tell Leozak to watch out for that the guy who looks like Perceptor. He may have to be eliminated if he sees too much. After all, he had somehow hacked into our duty rosters and flushed out an Imperial agent. He's too dangerous to live."
_______________________

Thunder Arrow II, Main Docking Bay

(OOC- assuming Sky Lynx dropped the Autobots on Thunder Arrow here)

Monocole was taken unprepared as Sky Lynx dropped the Autobots down towards Trypticon's main docking bay. The informant suspected some kind of exotic manoeuvre which would confuse the enemy, but doubted it. The Perceptor lookalike, thankfully, didn't have much to fall, and slammed onto a pile of thankfully empty crates before falling on his back.

"Ehrrnnn... Springer, Topspin, Powerglide and Pretenders, you guys okay?" Monocole asked, hoping that the more military-oriented members of the team would have a less... embarrassing landing than him. After all, Trypticon's bound to have cameras...

Chip1123
2009-11-17, 08:32 PM
Topspin jumped out of Sky Lynx and landed close by Monocole. "Don't worry, not everyone can land as flawlessly as myself. Need some help up?" He asked.

Springer85
2009-11-19, 12:04 AM
Thunder Arrow II, Main Docking Bay

Springer wasn't so lucky to have landed on his feet and instead, had 2 pretenders piled on him. "Get off now!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, Springer!" Waverider quickly said. "Relax wil you, Springer? Landmine said. "It's not like it's our fault."

Landmine extends his hand to Springer and helps him up to his feet. "Remind me to never take Air Sky Lynx again."

Springer looks over at the rest of the crew. "I'm fine, Monocole. Let's get down to business. I don't want to be a nano-klik longer than I have to be. Everybody still remember their objective? Waverrider, since Sky Lynx dropped you here too, tag along with Landmine instead."

grimkuz
2009-11-19, 09:00 AM
Thunder Arrow II, Main Docking Bay

skylynx landed perfectly.
as he transformed and saw everyone stumble allong after their drop. "gee i thought autobots like you guys had a little more finesce" skylynx said walking allong the group. " never mind, jsut something i had on , what the humans call, the 'bucket list'", as he walked down around the hangar he noticed the offputting colors, " i say decepticons never had a good taste in design: he said touching one of the walls

Blackjack
2009-11-19, 10:18 AM
Thunder Arrow II, Main Docking Bay

Monocole smiled at Topspin as the Jumpstarter offered to help him up. Once he was standing, he turned to Sky Lynx, "Not that I'm complaining, lieutenant, but next time a trifle warning might be more beneficial to us all..." then, the avian Autobot began to touch the walls, and the informant warned, "I do suggest you refrain from touching the walls and criticizing their design. After all, the walls do have ears -- or, to put it in a more appropriate way, the walls are ears, if our hosts are what we expect them to."

"Don't need to tick Trypticon off." he summarized, before turning to Springer, "I shall hail the local Decepticons to tell them that we're abroad. It wouldn't do for to give the Decepticons and excuse to shoot on sight just because we're somewhere we're not supposed to."

The Autobot informant opened a commlink to Leozak, "This is the Autobot group, where could we observe the Imperial warships?"
________________________________________

Fearless, Backstab's Quarters

Barricade wheeled what new conspicuous materials he had found on Backstab's quarters and instructed two drones to take it to the investigation section. The Micromaster turned to Deluge, "I'll be off to the Bridge again, I'm afraid. Thank you so much for the help and I wish I could stay longer, but duty calls..."

Springer85
2009-11-19, 06:28 PM
Thunder Arrow II, Main Docking Bay

Springer looks over at Monocole and nods. "Good call. I don't know what was running through my processors to assume we have the freedom to roam around."

I have to get my head back into the game. I'm glad Monocole came along. He's preventing me from making mistakes, Springer thinks.

zigzagger
2009-11-24, 10:17 PM
Hanger Bay 17

Dealer sat in awkward silence as Gigatron mulled over his proposal - or so he assumed.

"Soooo...what do you think?" he eventually asked.

(OOC: Uh, yeah, you should also ask Dealer about the "little something extra" that he mentioned. Well, if you want to, anyway :))

Blackjack
2009-11-27, 10:04 AM
Thunder Arrow II, Main Hangar Bay

(OOC: okay, so apparently 'Monocole' should be spelt 'Monocle'. I went a couple months without realizing this... Jeez. :glance:)

Monocle waited for a response from Leozak. Were the Decepticons testing them? Or were they supposed to simply walk into the base? Monocle frowned as he considered escape routes should an attack occur.
_______________________________________

Bridge, Fearless

Barricade resumed his spot at the Bridge's chair again, the tiny hover-pod made to accommodate his miniscule stature. Watching reports of information and communications stream by. On a nearby console, a group of forensic technicians were investigating the items appropriated from Backstab, trying to glean as much information about the Imperials as they could.

Barricade, meanwhile, tried to hack ways into other airwaves, and stumbled upon an Autobot broadcast of a fugitive chase, namely of the Monsterbot Repugnus. The video quality was sub-par, but Barricade was intrigued when the Micromaster learnt that the chase was headed in their direction. Namely, towards Crystal City.

"Interesting..."

optimusskids
2009-12-03, 12:23 AM
Shuttle

Gigatron pondered.

"You wish us to provide you with a bolt hole when things get too hot for you elsewhere. It is doable as long as we are discreet about it but what do we gain from this exchange. What is this sweetener I mean something extra which you dangle in front of me like an energon treat in front of a Diesel-Donkey."

Heinrad
2009-12-03, 06:27 PM
Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II:


Leozak: -strides in, scowling slightly at the Autobots now infesting his ship- "I've set up an area for you on the observation deck."

zigzagger
2009-12-04, 02:20 AM
Hanger Bay 17

“It’s no secret you’re looking for a few extra hands," Dealer told Gigatron. "After all, those shell-heads I brought here found out about it, all bright-eyed and eager to chip in. But, why settle for two set of hands – who will probably hightail it out of this joint once the job is done – when you can have five powerful troops and the means to build them as your first line of defense against the Impies.”

Dealer held out his hand and projected a small, holographic image of various datafiles, schematics and details pertaining to parts and weaponry.

(OOC: I’m pretty sure you know what this is :))

“Say the word and I’ll throw it in along with your latinium,” He smiled.

optimusskids
2009-12-04, 06:55 AM
Shuttle Hangar Bay 17


"The Combaticons schematics, interesting. Presumably as you say build I would have to ask for volunteers, it's not as if I have my own version of the matrix which allows me to build troops from scratch. Another combiner might be useful but it's old tech . And gestalts hardly have an impressive track record in some respects they're slow lumbering and and stupid. I'll take it though you never know when you might need an ace up your sleeve. Do you have anything else to offer?"

zigzagger
2009-12-04, 07:58 AM
Shuttle Hangar Bay 17

"In my line of work, it's essential to have an ace or two," Dealer answered Gigatron. "But, oh well. The previous offer still stands," he shrugged.

He looked to the ceiling of the shuttle as he considered other peace-offerings he could make.

"....Well, there is that tank of nucleon, perhaps," he mused out load. "Or were you thinking something bigger?" He looked back to Gigatron.

"Come to think it," he continued. "There's this corporate mech I know. He set up shop in Tagen Heights right along the coast of the Mythril Sea manufacturing ships. Used to have military contracts with Iacon and few other territories. He owes me a favour. I saved his sorry skidplate after being accused of, shall we say, illicit business practices, but I won't bore you with the details. Anyhow, Valvolux is currently under your jurisdiction, yes? Well, getting a few shuttles across your own borders would be a cinch seeing as you and the Heights are neighbours."

Blackjack
2009-12-04, 10:14 AM
Main Docking Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle smiled dryly at Leozak as the Decepticon appeared. Gesturing to Springer, Topspin, Sky Lynx, Powerglide and the Pretenders to follow, Monocle replied to Leozak, "Greetings, General Leozak. We thank you for your hospitality and assistance."

Springer85
2009-12-04, 01:02 PM
"Finally," Landmine said. "I got the feeling that I was starting to rust out here."

Springer quickly turns his head towards Landmine. "Shut up! Remember that we are guests here and that we don't want give these 'Cons a reason to start a fight." Springer then folows Monocle.

Waverider slaps Landmine on the back of his head. "Nice going. Now you got Springer mad at us."

"I can't help it," Landmine says. "This Decepticon, no, this whole area give me the creeps. I know that we're here to learn as much as we can about the Imperials, but still.... something feels off."

"Just pay attention to what you're saying," Waverider replies. "We can't afford to loose this chance to gain information. On top of that, we need Springer on our side if we ever decide to return to Iacon. I'm sure the ISS has already picked up on out little venture."

Chip1123
2009-12-04, 08:54 PM
Topspin fell into line behind Monocole and next to Springer. "Keep an eye out for exits... just in case." He said quietly to the triple-changer. "I semi-trust them, for the moment anyways. We're only good to them while they need us."

Blackjack
2009-12-07, 02:40 PM
Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle whispered to Topspin and Springer, "We must be very careful when we converse here. The walls on this complex have ears, more literally than not. After all, this ship is made out of Trypticon, and if he's anything like he was before, he's eavesdropping on our conversations."

"Keeping an optic out for exits would be good, though."

optimusskids
2009-12-08, 07:26 AM
Hangar Bay , Interior of Shuttle


Gigatron nodded

"a simple exercise."

zigzagger
2009-12-09, 03:33 AM
Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

"I take it you're interested," Dealer answered Gigatron. "Oh, and it's Aria Industries if you were wondering. My connection is a mech named Sao. Trust me, he'll listen to me. Especially after I tell him who the ships are for," he added with a friendly wink.

"And who knows," he said. "If all goes well, you can set up your own contracts, or how ever you go about these sort of things, with them."

optimusskids
2009-12-09, 07:26 AM
Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

Gigatron nodded.

"and for all this all you want is th eright to visit occasionally?"

Springer85
2009-12-10, 04:10 PM
Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Springer nods. "You and me both, buddy," he said to Topspin. I'm sure that Gigatron is a 'bot of his word. I have my doubts about these guys though," he continues to whisper. "Let's just do what we came here to do as quick as we can and get out."

Landmine and Waverider walk at the end of the group. "So this used to be Trypticon, huh? Even from the inside, he remains ugly," Landmine says.

Waverider slaps him on the back of the head. "Will you keep it down? You'll get us in trouble again!"

"Oh right, like I was the one that got us into trouble in the first place. It was you who knocked Flatfoot on his head, not me," Landmine replies.

Waverider: "Still going on about that huh?"

Springer then turns his head towards the 2 Pretenders with an angry look on his face. "Shut up, or I'll leave you 2 behind."

grimkuz
2009-12-11, 05:15 AM
Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

skylynx had kept his mouth shut for a while keeping all his thoughts to himself and the ship and the imperials.

" i can deal with them if you wish springer" skylynx said as they continued down the hall.

as they got closer to the room skylynx continued went up to Leozak and asked " so whats on this observitory deck anyway? a buffet with the finest energon, perhaps a giant tactical map with the plans to destroy the imperials, or my favourite, a giant target that we are supposed to stand on with a lasercannon aiming right at us? in other words, will our hospitality here be of friendly , considerable, or of hostile nature, cause even though we are in the middle of a peace agreement or whatever, i do feel like i have several cannons point at me"

zigzagger
2009-12-14, 06:14 AM
Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

"Yup, that's pretty much it. What can I say, I'm a sociable kind of mech. Hell, I practically thrive on interaction. You'd be surprised how much worth I can get out of that. No, really," Dealer answered Gigatron. "True, I have plenty of other connections, and the one I give to you is quite valuable, but it's not like I'm dipping into my bank account or private inventory here...well, unless you still want that gestalt tech."

Dealer looked down for a moment, then slowly raised his brow and gave Gigatron a sideways glance.

"Buuuut, if you want to call it square, I won't deny that the subspace tech that you'll be lending me to ship your latinium sounds awfully appealing. That sound like a reasonable exchange?"

optimusskids
2009-12-14, 07:36 AM
Hangar Bay Shuttle

Gigatron looked firmly at Doubledealer.

"The Gestalt technology is part of the deal."

Gigatron pulled out a Datapad and started to scribble at it.

"Here are the terms we have discussed so far read through them and sign at the bottom."

Hunter
2009-12-14, 10:09 PM
Bridge, Fearless

Hun-grrr grumbled as he stepped onto the bridge. Giving a quick look around his gaze settled on who he was looking for. "Barricade! Why is someone else telling my team that they have extra watch, and when I ask them about it they said it was your order?" Hun-grrr paused for a second before adding, "I had training planned, now you've gone and rouined the whole schedule."

Blackjack
2009-12-15, 12:55 AM
Bridge, Fearless

"I did?" Barricade asked himself out loud when Hun-Grrr made his accussation. "But that can't be possible. I was preoccupied with that attack by Bug Bite and Backstab's treachery to be assigning anyone anything."

Barricade scowled as he typed a few keys in his console. "In any case, feel free to take your team for your training. We have enough Metrodrones to watch over stuff. Won't do to have our gestalt teams go rusty."

The Micromaster thought for a while before adding, "Any chance you could be interested in a little recon mission after your training? Not particularly important but it's worth checking out..."

Springer85
2009-12-15, 01:35 PM
Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

"Sky Lynx, no!" Springer tried to stop Sky Lynx from talking to Leozack, but it was too late. Springer knows that there are only a few Decepticons that understand humor, but he doubts that anybody even understands the kind of humor that Sky Lynx brings.

Springer looks over to Topspin, Monocle, the Pretenders and back to Topspin. Springer starts to whisper to him so that only he can hear him. "Topspin. The way Sky Lynx is acting right now, he could jeapordize our mission if he keeps antagonizing the "Cons. Do you have anything that could neutralize him without putting him offline? Just in case?"

Hunter
2009-12-15, 01:49 PM
Bridge, Fearless

Hun-grrr was caught a little off guard that Barricade actually bought his excuse about training. "Someone came by and said something about my team having to stand watch in the hangar bay."

Hun-grrr waves his hand in front of his face as if to bat away the whole idea and then said. "That's not important, and neither is the training really. What were you saying about a mission?" The eagerness in his voice showing that the Micromaster had peeked his interest.

Chip1123
2009-12-15, 08:50 PM
Topspin winced as Sky Lynx carried on. "Calm down big fella. We're good for now." They still need us. Until then, we're golden.

Topspin caught Springer's signal and made sure he heard what the bot was trying to say. "Nothing on me I'm afraid. My current weapons load isn't meant to shut down parts of a 'bot - just the whole bot. And I don't know about you, but I don't want our ride being out of commission."

Blackjack
2009-12-16, 01:36 AM
Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle shook his head at Springer's question. "Nothing on me. All my non-lethal weapons amount to the shoulder cannon now held in Gigatron's base."
_______________________________

Bridge, Fearless

Barricade nodded at Hun-Grrr. "Again, sorry for the problem. These drones took command of the bridge while I was involved in the Bug Bite and Backstab debacles, and Primus knows how competent they are."

"Training is important, you know. Without training we'll all go rusty and lose our edge." The Micromaster shrugged as with a few keystrokes he brought up a map of Crystal City and its surroundings. "Couple of days ago, Gigatron sent Webweaver, a Micromaster, to recon an old Quintesson entertainment hall in here." Barricade said, pointing at a point some distance on the edge of the map, a fair distance away from the Fearless.

"Webweaver returned about four megacycles ago, and set off with a few drones to help him convert the Quint entertainment center into a zero-G training center, but he hasn't checked in for a long time, and I can't spare any drones to hunt them down. Assuming you're interested, Commander Hun-Grrr, you could take your team there and see what happened to Webs." Barricade folded his hands, thinking for a while, before adding, "Would be a good workout for your team after being repaired."

Hunter
2009-12-16, 04:24 PM
Bridge, Fearless

Hun-grrr placed a hand on his chin and listened as Barricade explained the mission. After the micromaster finished, Hun-grrr took a deep breath before turning on the com “Terrorcons, this is Hun-grrr, gear up and meet me at my quarters.” He listened as the individual members of his team rodgered up.

Hun-grrr then turned back to the map, looking at it intently. “Well if they were there to do a job then they could just be busy.” He said more to himself then to barricade. “My guys have been edgy as of late, and some action would be good for them though.” He looked to barricade, “We’ll head down there and check it out. If nothing else, we’ll be able to do our training, at best we’ll smash some heads together, stand watch so nothing happens as they build the training center, and then do training. Either way we get to do the training that you seem so intent on us doing.”

Hun-grrr flexed his limbs making sure all his servos were in working order. “Is there anyone else we’ll be taking on this mission with us?” He figured his team could handle anything that they came across but training with other people would be more entertaining.

Blackjack
2009-12-17, 03:07 AM
Bridge, Fearless

"Glad to hear that." Barricade said, smiling. "You can take a shuttle and head to the Eastern Strip at your own discretion."

When Hun-Grrr asked for others who could follow, Barricade frowned and brought up a duty list. "I'm afraid we're short of free troops. All our men are either with Spinister on Protihex, up on the Thunder Arrow II or gone off with Cyclonus to Stanix. That leaves the science department, the medics and techies on board. As well as your team, myself and Browning." Barricade jerked his thumb to the miniature Decepticon. "We're a skeleton crew, at best. Unless you want to round up the likes of Bludgeon or Scorponok. Trust me, you'd rather not."

"Still, if you meet heavy resistance, I'm sure you Terrorcons could handle it. If you really do need backup, though, just holler and I'll send someone down there to assist."

zigzagger
2009-12-17, 08:10 AM
Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

"Oh, eh heh, you do want it then? Sorry, must've misheard you," Dealer nervously chuckled. "Alright, let's have a look here..."

Dealer took the datapad from Gigatron, held it towards his face and immediately skimmed it over. He muttered the details to himself as he read through the stipulations of their agreement, then placed it down onto the table and disconnected the stylus clipped to the top of it.

"Sounds fair to me. Looks like eveything's in order," he said.

He signed his name at the bottom and slid it back across the table to Gigatron.

optimusskids
2009-12-17, 12:22 PM
Hangar Bay Shuttle interior

Gigatron picked up the stylus He signe dunderneath Dealer and pressed a control before replacing the pad into subspace.

" I have just transmitted a copy of our agreement to you. Now lets discuss delivery."

Hunter
2009-12-18, 01:38 PM
(OOC: Sorry, this post is a bit long, I figured I’d try and flesh out the team a bit since they haven’t really been played in awhile. Even if I only claimed the rest of them as NPC’s)

Bridge, Fearless

"My team doesn't get along too well with themselves let alone others." Hun-grrr said with a grin and then shrugged. "I guess its better this way." Hun-grrr then gave a slight nod to Barricade and said “By your leave.” He then turned around and walked off the bridge.

As Hun-grrr approached the armory he noticed Blot still there collecting his weapon. “Blot!” he yelled, “You should already be at my quarters!”

Once Blot received his weapon from the armorer, he turned around and attempted to stand at attention as his commander approached, but began to lean to his side and had to move to catch himself. “Shorry Boss, when you left I dipped into our energon resherves.” Blot then moved out of the way to let his leader get his weapon. Hun-grrr stood by as the armorer got his Sonic Stun Gun.

(OOC: What does one of those do anyway?)

“Sho boss, what we be doing?” Blot said as he got closer to Hun-grrr. Blot tended to be one of those ‘close’ drunks, and given his inability to maintenance himself properly this wasn’t a pleasant situation.

Hun-grrr tried to gently push away Blot, hoping in his drunken state he wouldn’t take offence. “I’ll tell you when I tell the rest of the team, there’s no point in repeating myself.” Hun-grrr looked at the grease on his arm and was slightly irritated by his dimwitted subordinate but his reaction went completely unnoticed. The armorer then handed over his weapon, the terrorcon leader looked it over making sure it was fully charged before looking back to Blot “You better sober up quick. Now let’s go.”

As they began to walk Hun-grrr let Blot get in front of him a few steps, and attempted to wipe the grease off as best as he could before he made it to the rest of his team. More then once he had wondered how hard it would be to wrestle Blot down and toss him into a vat of degreaser, but it always seemed like more trouble then it was worth.

When Hun-grrr rounded the corridor to his room he saw Sinnertwin and Cutthroat leaning against the bulkhead in robot mode talking to each other, and Rippersnapper was in beast mode sitting off to the side by himself. When they caught site of Hun-grr they all stood up. Blot walked over to stand next to Rippersnapper and tried to lean against him, but the smaller Con moved out of the way and snarled at the dirty limb that almost touched him, “Thanks for getting us out of watch.” He said to Hun-grrr.

Cutthroat glared at Rippersnapper and then turned to Hun-grrr “So what’s this all about, we’re not doing training again are we?” Cutthroat emphasized the word training, thinking about how that usually meant them finding some secluded spot and sitting around collecting rust for a few cycles.

Hun-grrr laid out the mission for them, catching the sneer on Sinnertwin’s face when he mentioned Webweaver. Once done they proceeded to the Shuttle bay. Every one of them seemed to cheer up at the prospect of a fight. Once in the hangar bay the rest of the team loaded up into a shuttle as Hun-grrr went over and got a pilot drone, making sure it knew that it was suppose to drop them off in Eastern Strip, then return here and wait until they called to be picked up.

optimusskids
2009-12-18, 09:56 PM
Shuttle Bay

Deluge roared into the shuttle bay and transformed.

He clattered up the shuttle ramp.

"Greetings Hun-grrr, I will accompany you in order to inspect this equipment."

Blackjack
2009-12-19, 10:06 AM
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Having inspected and backtracking through Backstab's actions, Scorponok frowned even deeper as he summarized his report into a file. Perhaps it was a leftover from his time while bonded to the Nebulan Lord Zarak, but Scorponok now did not mind doing what the fleshling would call 'paperwork'.

The ex-Headmaster frowned as he sent the file to Barricade, who, in turn, sent it to Gigatron. Enclosed was a message: "Gigatron, investigation of Backstab's recent doings have revealed a distressing fact. The Imperials have planted more sleeper and double agents throughout Cybertron. While not explicitly named, Backstab had sent encrypted communiques to numerous spots around Cybertron, possibly the sites of other Imperials."

Turning to Gaihawk and Killbison, Scorponok asked, "Have you ever met Imperials before?"
________________________

Bridge, Fearless

Barricade frowned, reading the report from Scorponok, relieved to see that the General had reached the same conclusion as he had. Adding his own report to the file, Barricade sent it to Gigatron.

Hunter
2009-12-20, 02:04 AM
Hangar Bay, Fearless

Hun-grrr and the rest of the team eyed the scientist. The terrorcon leader took a second to consider the last minute addition to the mission and then shrugged "Fine, but we voted and you get to sit next to Blot." He threw his thumb over is shoulder indicating the grease incrusted mech. Everyone, except Blot, snickered at Deluge's misfortune.

optimusskids
2009-12-20, 09:29 AM
Hangar Bay Fearless

Deluge looked around the shuttle.

He strode over to Blot and sat down.

He ran a scanner up and down the Terrorcon

"fascinating whe we get back I must take you down to my lab."

Hunter
2009-12-21, 06:04 PM
Shuttle, Fearless

"I been to a lab before, but was told to never come back after the explosion happened." Blot told Deluge.

Hun-grrr took his own seat as the shuttle ramp closed and the pilot warmed up the engines. It wasn't long before the shuttle took off and was heading towards the Eastern Strip. Hun-grrr looked towards the scientist "Deluge, I assume you know what the mission is." He made sure to speak loud enough to be heard clearly over the engines.

optimusskids
2009-12-21, 09:38 PM
Shuttle Fearless

"It's ok Blot you wouldn't be leaving once I got hold of you. How do you feel about being a disembodied head."

Deluge turned the Hun-grr

"I believe we are going to examine a zero G facility."

Hunter
2009-12-23, 02:57 AM
Shuttle Flying over Crystal City

"I haven't never given any thought to being a headmaster." Blot replied to Deluge.

"You slag brain spawn of a glitch." Cutthroat yelled at his team mate. "He's talking about ripping you apart."

"I don't have slag for brians, you have ..."

"Store it the both of you!" Hun-grrr managed to yell over them. "If you keep it up I'll have the Doc rearrange both of your parts so bad you want be able to tell your head from an afterburner. Now get your heads in the mission, we should almost be there." Hun-grrr then turns to Deluge, "We need to save Webweaver first." His voice showed no sign of the anger he had for his subordinates.

optimusskids
2009-12-26, 11:57 AM
Shuttle

Deluge opened a com to Barricade.

"My sensors are picking up weapons fire just outside the perimeter of our holdings. Do you have any further information?"

Blackjack
2009-12-27, 10:29 AM
Bridge, Fearless

"Nope, Deluge. All the information I have is that Webweaver took a bunch a' drones there after his initial recon mission and he went radio silent. Lack of information is the reason why you and the Terrorcons are there in the first place." Barricade answered. "Any chance if a visual?"
_________________________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

If Deluge and the Terrorcons looked out of the window, they would see a few Metrodrones engaged in a firefight against a swarm of Sharkticons and Allicons. The Metrodrones are obviously losing, many of them in pieces around the battlefield.

There is no sign of Webweaver.

Hunter
2009-12-27, 10:33 PM
Crystal City, Eastern Strip

Hun-grrr looked at the battle and scratched his chin as a large grin appeared across his face well I didn’t really want to do this but…”Pilot, fly us over the combat and open up the rear hatch.” He opens a com to Barricade “Barricade, Hun-grrr. It appears that the metrodrones were in a fight with some Quintesson mechs and are already wiped out. Webweaver is no where in site. The terrorcons are heading in; I’ll give you an update when I get a chance.” Hun-grrr stood up and moved towards the back of the shuttle. He paused and turned towards Deluge “you might want to stay out of this fight.” He didn’t stop to hear the other’s reply, nor did he care to hear it.

The rest of the team followed in pursuit. Cutthroat intentionally bumped into Rippersnapper, “Looks like you won’t have the chance to be useless today.” Rippersnapper raised his fist to hit the other con but Sinnertwin pushed his way between the two glaring at them both in turn before moving on. The rest of the team fell in behind their leader just as the door was opening.

Hun-grrr turned around and looked at each one of them “Two minutes.” And with that he fell backwards out of the shuttle, the rest of the team jumping out right behind him. Hun-grrr fell with his arms and legs wide as the wind rushed past him. He watched as his team dove towards him. They were coming in too fast; there was no way they were going to avoid hitting him. Instead of colliding with their leader though, they attached to him; arms, legs, head. The large monster of a mech called Abominus came to a thundering halt as he landed on the surface of cybertron.

Heinrad
2009-12-28, 04:28 AM
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II:


Gaihawk: -shaking head- "The closest we've come to dealing with them was when they stole the Warworld and shot Trypticon down."

Blackjack
2009-12-28, 08:06 AM
Bridge, Fearless

"Tell the Terrorcons to try and not destroy the training site, please." Barricade said to Deluge through the comm. "It is close to irreplaceable."
_________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Alpha Metrodrone looked in awe and hope as the shuttle ejected its load of Terrorcons, which proceeded to combine into Abominus. While the Drone did not have much of a personality (or a brain, for that matter), it knew help had arrived. "We got help! Metrodrones, pull back for cover!"

The remaining three Metrodrones, which were worse for wear, followed their leader mechanically as they made way for Abominus.
_________________________

Overcharge unit OC-021 scowled as he saw the gestalt combiner land dramatically on the battlefield. This was, decidedly, not going according to plan. The remnants of the Quintessons which resided in Crystal City had been decimated, but their troops had gathered slowly into a small group. OC-021, assuming command, thought eliminating small Decepticon patrols would be simple enough to bide their time and build for power. Yet...

"Allicons, Sharkticons, attack the gestalt! The rest are surplus to requirements." the Overcharge unit barked.

In an instant, swarms of Sharkticons and Allicons transformed into their beast modes and began trudging towards Abominus' legs, trying to bite chunks out of the gestalt. (OOC: Smash away. ;) )
_________________________

Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok shook his head at the mention of the Warworld. "All those effort made to build the superweapon, and those idiots aboard it let it get stolen. Soundwave and his skeleton crew didn't even manage to deny it from the Imperials." Clenching his claws, Scorponok added, "Myself, I have not seen combat against the Imperials as well unless you count that little fiasco with Backstab down there. From what I've heard, they have the personalities of bricks."

Scorponok looked at Gaihawk and asked, "So is Trypticon still aware of everything that happens on the Thunder Arrow? I mean, can he, like, hear what we're speaking now?"

Heinrad
2009-12-29, 06:45 AM
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II:


Trypticon: -voice booming over speakers- "I can both hear and see you, Scorponok. I'm linked into the ship's computer. Good thing, too. There's seven of us crewing a ship that should have a few hundred."

Gaihawk: -sighs- "He also butts into conversations."

Blackjack
2009-12-29, 07:07 AM
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok chuckled at his fellow ex-Citycon's antics. Scorponok was well aware about what a City can hear from the people inside it. "So doing this process essentially is the same as having a city mode again, eh Trypticon? I should really try and get my transector back."

Turning to Gaihawk, Scorponok shrugged, "Butting into conversations is the fun part of being a City... The not-so-fun part is having people litter inside."

"So, since you're undermanned and I'm stuck up here for the time being, why don't I help out in some things?" Scorponok asked, his tone sounding rather sincere. Well, as sincere as a Decepticon can sound, anyway.
_______________________________________________

Corridors, Thunder Arrow II

"Excuse me for intruding, commander Leozak, but where is this observation deck?" Monocle asked the Breastforce commander.

grimkuz
2009-12-29, 11:57 AM
(OOC. i know this may be a spam or something but heinrad, weve somewhat been waiting for you to reply to our post for quite some time, im not sure about everyone else, but if we could get the autobots side of the story to continue, we would be most glad)

Chip1123
2009-12-29, 08:45 PM
Topspin caught the silent signal from Debris, indicating someone was calling him about Wrecker's business. "Springer, gotta step aside for a moment. I'll catch up."

Topspin walked over for some privacy and then received the message from Roadbuster. "Roady... I think you'll have to make do without my services, well, unless you want to come get me, I think I'm stuck where I am at the moment. Inspecting the 'Cons captured Imperial ship, learning capabilities, weaknesses, etc." He said, pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts. "I can't take SkyLynx without stranding the rest of the team. Doubt the 'Cons would lend me a shuttle either. And I think Springer would be a little short-handed without me, if ya catch what I'm saying."

Heinrad
2009-12-30, 08:04 AM
Main Hangar Bay:


Roadbuster: -over commlink- "Actually, stay up there and get all the information you can about the Imperial ships, Topspin. Find out everything you can about their weak points. It'll make our jobs a lot easier if we know how to blow them up."

Leozak: -striding out of the bay- "This way, Autobots. We're going to have to have the place fumigated now....."

**********************
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II:


Gaihawk: "Perhaps we could do something like that. We would have to indoctrimate you first, though."

Blackjack
2009-12-30, 10:48 AM
Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

"I'm game, so long as it doesn't include total brainwashing." Scorponok said, shrugging his massive shoulders. The ex-Headmaster wasn't sure what exactly Gaihawk meant to 'indoctrinate' to him, but Gigatron sent him up here to observe, and that's what he would do.

Still, helping out the construction effort won't hurt. Much.

To Download he spoke in a scrambled frequency: "Do you see anything suspicious yet, Download?"
__________________________________

Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle gestured to Springer, Sky Lynx, Topspin and the Pretenders to follow Leozak. "Fumigate? Whatever for?" Monocle queried, before realizing that it was a slight against the Autobots. "Nevermind that." he added quickly.

optimusskids
2009-12-30, 08:02 PM
Thunder Arrow 2

Download replied on the same channel.

"Nothing immediately suspicious although they are wary of visitors and this talk of indoctrination concerns me. While there aims coincide with Gigatron we should have no problem, should they change....."

Chip1123
2009-12-30, 08:39 PM
Topspin listened as Roadbuster replied back. "Will do. I'll send a copy of it your way once we're done. Gotta run now. The 'tour guide' is saying it's time to go."

With that said, Topspin hurried to catch back up to the others, stepping in beside Springer. "Let's get what we came for and get out of here. Things must be about to get interesting if Roadbuster is calling for all of us to gather."

Hunter
2009-12-31, 09:55 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

"Graahhh!" Abominus roared as he kicked an Allicon just as it launched at his leg the harsh clatter of metals rang loudly as the two mechs made contact. He then grabbed his gun by the barrel with both hands and swung in a wide arc scattering the rest of the Sharkticons and Allicons that were directly in front of him. Abominus let out a low growl as he quickly looked at the closing enemies. "Abominus kill." the gestalt shouted as he charged into the swarm still wielding his gun like a club.

(OOC: I'm going to try and post a bit less so everyone else can catch up with their storylines. Wouldn't make sense if I fought a whole battle in the time it took everyone else to walk down the hall.)

Blackjack
2010-01-01, 11:30 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Many, if not all, of the Allicons and Sharkticons which were swung aside by Abominus did not get up again.

OC-021 made a disgusted grunt as Abominus tore more than one-thirds of his ground troops with his first strike. An Allicon officer trotted up to him and squealed, "Corporal, we're being massacred!"

"I can see that, fool! " OC-021 snapped at his subordinate. "Allicons, Sharkticons, fall back and fire with weapons! Target the joints!"

The Sharkticons and Allicons, through their dim minds, had the sense to pull back and open fire with their weapons. A group of daredevil Sharkticons lobbed their mace weapons at Abominus' left feet, hoping to disconnect the limb from the gestalt.

optimusskids
2010-01-04, 12:22 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Deluge grabbed a hover board from the Shuttles ready rack and jumped out of the cargo door. Riding it down he sent a jet of ice at the nearest Allicon.

Blackjack
2010-01-04, 05:13 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Allicon hit by Deluge squealed before he was frozen solid in place. The remaining Metrodrones rallied behind Deluge and Abominus and laid cover fire.

OC-021 grunted. "OC units 17 and 18, scramble and get the one on the hoverboard. OC units 3 to 6, target the gestalt's left shoulder!" Said Overcharge units transformed into jet modes and shot into action.

Allicons and Sharkticons, meanwhile, scrambled away from the Decepticons.

zigzagger
2010-01-04, 07:29 PM
Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

"Shipping the latinium and the gestalt tech should be a snap," Dealer answered Gigatron. "Pretty much what we've already discussed, really, i.e. use the storage device you'll be lending me to get it past Iaconian customs. I can get it to you within a solar cycle no problem."

"Meeting with Sao in Tagen Heights, however, could take a few cycles longer," he continued. "Sure I can be persuasive, but he may need a little extra incentive in the event he oh so conveniently 'forgets' our little debt. Something proving that you are interested in establishing some sort of contact with him. A message perhaps (OOC: Maybe a holographic image, or contacting Giggy once Doubledealer meets with him? I don't now.)? I mean, you do have the advantage of, well, being you. That carries a lot of weight."

Hunter
2010-01-04, 08:20 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The maces bounced aimlessly off of Abominus' legs, landing on the ground in front of him, the giant mech didn't even register that anything happened. As he continued to charge he came to the realisation that his club was actually a gun and turned it around to fire it.

When he took his next step however his foot came down on the maces that were just thrown at him and the ball like weapons rolled causing the giant to come crashing down face first with an agonising roar. The impact caused the ground to shake and the individual mechs that made up the monster fell off and rolled into the retreating enemies.

optimusskids
2010-01-05, 12:11 AM
Hangar Bay interior of Shuttle

Gigatron nodded

"it should be possible something that wipes after playing."

~*~

Eastern Strip Training Faculty


Deluge dived down low as the Overcharges began the chase.

Blackjack
2010-01-05, 02:41 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The two Overcharges trailing Deluge began to open fire with mechanical effeciency.

Many more of the Allicons and Sharkticons were torn apart when Abominus landed on them, and the survivors turned and swarmed away from the Terrorcons in fear.

zigzagger
2010-01-05, 08:46 PM
Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

"Cool. I had another bargining chip in mind, but that will really bring the point home," Dealer told Gigatron (OOC: essentially he's going to blackmail Sao with a few well placed documents).

"Okay then!" Dealer slapped his hand to the table top. "Sounds like we're wrapping things up here. Just need that message and the subspace tech before I go on my merry way. Any preference in what order you want me to do this? Take in mind that there are a few things that need to be put in order before I run off to Tygun Span."

Hunter
2010-01-07, 04:24 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Sinnertwin stood up and found he was a little wobbley on two legs, transforming he found he was more stable with the extra set of legs. That's when he noticed the Overcharger close by. No time, must react. He thought as he crouched low and pounced.

-----------------------------------
Blot Stood up and began firing wildly determined not to let the enemy get the jump on him. It wasn't until he stopped to take a breath that he actually looked at where he was firing. They all dead already? He hen turned around How they get behind me?

----------------------------------
Hun-grrr came out of the crash a little dizzy and tried to pull his gun from subspace. When the gun did not materialze he knew Abominus must have lost it. He tranformed into his two headed dragon and began to rip apart one of the crushed mechs at his feet

---------------------------------
Cutthroat Came out of the roll on his feet and instantly transformed and took flight, wings flapping wildly. He looked down and eyed an overcharge unit, he turned into a dive and once he was on course he transformed and pullled his gun out of subspace and began firing.

---------------------------------
Rippersnapper leaned up against a wall for a bit while he recovered from his roll. He then took notice of the retreating mechs and knew it was a good way to make himself look good. He transformed into his beast mode and fired off a few missiles at their backs.

Blackjack
2010-01-07, 04:46 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Overcharge which Sinnertwin pounced at turned around and yelped in alarm. He tried to activate his schmitar, but was too late and was soon pinned under the Terrorcon's weight.

A squad of Allicons stood behind Blot, slowly trying to take a bead on the brutish Terrorcon.

A Sharkticon growled as he leapt at Rippersnapper.

The Overcharge attacked by Cutthroat grunted as the Terrorcon blew his wing up. "N- Nuh!" A second shot hit his fuel line and he erupted in a blaze of smoke and debris.

OC-021 grunted as he transformed into tank mode and opened fire on Hun-Grrr. "For the glory of the Imperial Majestrix, all of you constructs will die!"

optimusskids
2010-01-07, 08:01 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Deluge jinked andswerved as the Overcharges attacked he released a stream of water which coalesced into a cloud of freezing fog into which he dove .

Inside his fog bank he swiveled and turned and sent a jet of ice at the Overcharges.

Blackjack
2010-01-07, 09:21 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-17 and OC-18 was surprised by Deluge's fog attack. OC-17 immediately transformed into robot mode and hovered with his engines, but OC-18 charged forwards, and as a result was the first to be met with Deluge's icy onslaught. OC-18's engines froze, and he fell, screaming, down towards the ground and blew up on top of a Sharkticon.

OC-17 fired shots randomly around him, trying his best to hit Deluge.

Heinrad
2010-01-08, 07:42 AM
Pod Bay One, Thunder Arrow II:


Gaihawk: -smiling at Scorponok- "It won't involve total brainwashing, only partial."

********************
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II:


Leozak: -standing next to the open door- "In here is the Observation Deck." -looks at the small group of Autobots- "Try not to make a mess."

Blackjack
2010-01-08, 03:09 PM
Pod Bay One, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok's scowl cracked up at the edges to form a slight grin. "Trust me. When you work with Mindwipe, you get used to brainwashing. So, to be blunt- what now?" Scorponok said, folding his arms in a gesture that could be interpreted as directly challenging Gaihawk, or simply waiting for what's to come next.
________________________

Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

"Please accept our thanks for all the help." Monocle said to Leozak. Turning to Springer and Sky Lynx, he waited for orders.

Hunter
2010-01-08, 11:52 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Cutthroat throat landed and rolled to prevent from incurring any damage. He then stood up and looked around to see a bunch of sharkticons and allicons around him. He raised his Magnetizer and began firing at the closest enemy.

Firing off a few more missiles Rippersnapper did his best to take down the Sharkticon before before it could close the gap. "Up, Left." He said making sure the missles flew true.

Blot opened fire shooting slime at the Allicons as he began to charge. After just a few steps his knee joint locked up and he went tumbling towards the squad.

Sinnertwin leaned forward placing all of his weight on his front legs. His heads lowered and began to snap at the overcharge unit trying to rip its face off.

The shot from the overcharge went flying past Hun-grrr and one of his heads looked up at what it was while the other continued to eat. His eyes narrowed when he saw the tank. He opened his mouth and fired a rocket off at his target while he began to slowly close the gap between them.

Blackjack
2010-01-09, 08:42 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 grunted as Hun-Grrr's makeshift missile erupted on his front, leaving the armour dented and blackened. OC-021 rolled forward and launched another mortar at the Terrorcon leader. "I will not be defeated by some primitive construct!" The Overcharge commander hissed.

The Allicons attacked by Blot tried to turn tail and run, but they were knocked down like bowling pins — literally. Those who were lucky escaped with a few dents. Those who were not were crushed to death by Blot or impaled by the crystal shards or discarded melee weapons on the terrain.

The Overcharge which Sinnertwin attacked died screaming as his face was ripped off.

Rippersnapper's missile slammed into the Sharkticon maw, blowing up the shark from the inside.

The Sharkticons and Allicons scrambled as they tried to run away from Cutthroat, many feeling the effects of the magnetic gun.

Hunter
2010-01-12, 01:01 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Swinging his arms around wildly Blot was a little shaken from his tumble. He then looked down at a barely functioning Allicon. Having lost his weapon in his roll, he held his hands together above his head and brought them down hard and fast.

Sinnertwin spit out the chunk of now useless metal he had in his mouth. Jumping off of the limp body, he roared from both heads before going off to find another victim.

Cutthroat cackled with delight at his enemies fleeing. He transformed into his alternate form and jumped into the air to continue the pursuit, spitting out spouts of flame to add to the panic.

Rippersnapper grinned surprised he was able to so easily take out the enemy. He transformed in robot mode and looked around to see how many more quintesson mechs remained.

The mortar landed next to Hun-grrr and the explosion knocked him onto his side. He transformed into robot mode and jumped to his feet "I'll show you primitive when I eat your face off." He yelled as he began a running tackle at OC-021.

grimkuz
2010-01-12, 09:11 AM
skylynx waltzed into the open room, "well well what do we have here?" skylynx said looking around, springer, shall i check for weak components in the area if we are in need for a speedy escape of some kind? or should i just shut my yap unless i have something good to say? skylynx found an available area where he wouldnt bump or crash into anything then started to look around the room for any booby traps of any kind.

Blackjack
2010-01-12, 09:44 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 transformed into robot mode and smiled. "At least there seemed to be some fight left in you. Very well. Yours will be a glorious death!" OC-021 activated his schmitar, holding it in a two-handed grip and charged towards Hun-Grrr. "Overcharge squad X-Ray and Theta, take them down! Gatekeepers, move in!"

Six groups of Overcharges in jet modes shot towards Cutthroat and Rippersnapper's position, and began bombarding them with missiles.

Gatekeeper GV-54 walked up to Blot nonchalantly, and aimed his bowspear at the bulky Terrorcon.

Gatekeeper GM-01, growled as he came up in front of Sinnertwin, baring his weapons.

A lone Overcharge turned around in jet mode and peppered Deluge with laserfire.

optimusskids
2010-01-12, 12:14 PM
Eastern Training Strip

Deluge plunged downwards as his hover bord failed under the renewed attack.

Springer85
2010-01-12, 01:10 PM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Springer sat down behind a console and looked at Monocole. "Monocole, it'll be your job to find out as much as you can on the ships defensive capabilities. Shielding, armorplating, the works. These ships aer tough and I want the Autobot fleet to be equipped with the best defences possible. Safe what you can on a disk."

Springer looks over at Topspin. He pondered a long time on what Topspin said earlier. "I would be happy to return to The Wreckers with you, but I'm officially not a soldier anymore and there's probably only a handful of bits that are happy to see me in Iacon. Still have some unfinished business with Prime to deal with too. However, I'll tag along with you when we return. I'll see what happens. In the mean time, now that we're finally here, offensive capabilities are going to be your area of the intel gathering. Find out what you can."

***

"I should have stayed in Iacon," Waverider says. "This place is giving me the creeps and these Decepticons here aren't making me feel any more comfertable."

Landmine shakes his head. "Everything gives you the creeps. The further away from any ocean or sea you get, the more jittery you get. You should be checked out, because that's not normal."

"Hey!" Waverider replies. "I was programmed to be in the water. I'm no spacebot like you!"

Springer looks back over his shoulder. "Quiet you 2! We're guests here."

"Nice job, 'Rider. You got Springer mad...," Landmine says.

Waverider is cursing, but since he was told to be quiet, it's hardly understandable.

Chip1123
2010-01-12, 10:49 PM
"We get to actually fire the guns, test them out, and get some first hand experience, or just gather the info the computer has?" Topspin said to Springer, half-jokingly, half seriously.

Blackjack
2010-01-13, 08:54 AM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle nodded as Springer gave him his orders. "Come on, Sky Lynx, let's find out what we can." the Autobot informant gestured to the Lieutenant as he approached one of the ships. He produced a disk and waved it at Leozak so the Decepticon won't have an excuse to shoot him for downloading data illegally.

(OOC: is the observation deck filled with captured Imperial ships or simply observation materials? :) )
___________________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Overcharge pursuing Deluge transformed into robot mode, hovering with his engines, and opened fire with his handheld blaster.

Hunter
2010-01-14, 02:23 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Knowing his team could take care of themselves Hun-grrr didn't bother to call out any orders to them instead he said, "I'm not going to die by the hands of some mass produced reject." He leapt at OC-021 ignoring the weapon the other mech held in his hands. Destroy the tip of the spear.

Finally a challenge. Sinnertiwn thought as he grinned at the Gatekeeper in front of him. He lsowly began to circle his victim. "You will burn!" Both of his heads said in unison, and then he shot out flames from both of his tooth filled maws at GM-01.

Cutthroat landed in time to see the over charge jets appear. He caught site of Rippersnapper not to far away from him, gauking at the oncoming enemy. He was about to say something when he saw the missiles launch from the corner of his eye and leapt into the air once again this time in hopes of landing on one of the airborne overcharges.

Rippersnapper didn't even notice his comrade land next to him. Dear Primus how many of them are there? He thought and then dove for cover when he saw the missiles coming at him. They exploded all around him showering him with debree and shrapnel. Once the world stopped shaking he could hear a loud ringing noise in his audio receptors.

Blot looked up from the wreck he had just created and saw the gatekeeper standing in front of him. He was obvioulsy at a disadvantage but luckily for Blot he was too stupid to realize that. The large terrorcon reached out in an attempt to grapple with GV-54.

grimkuz
2010-01-14, 03:51 AM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

as skylynx followed monocole to one of the ships he noticed the pure enginuity of the ship its self

"are those backwards stabilizers, a hyperspace fueling modual, tri-ion turrets and no, this thing even has a cup holder captains command chair on the bridge! wow, these guys have it all!" skylynx said as he continued to observe the ship, his eye for detail was one of a kind " i must say, even though it isnt as great as myself, it is quite a fine ship" he said to monocle, "what do you make of it?"

optimusskids
2010-01-14, 07:29 AM
Eastern Strip Training Strip


Deluge sprayed ice in a ramp below him sliding down it onto the ground. He fell forward and did a forward roll

Blackjack
2010-01-14, 10:32 AM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle made a frown. "Well, obviously I don't know much about the Autobot fleet's advancement, but this looks far superior than a majority of our shuttles. A Micromaster attack might be suitable to destroy this particular shuttle, though a large enough explosion would do the trick." Monocle pointed at a place near the engine of the shuttle and asked Sky Lynx, "There seems to be a weak spot there, no? Armour is thin and it's close enough to the engine to do harm."
_______________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Overcharge trailing Deluge transformed into tank mode and dropped to the ground.

Cutthroat neatly sliced one of the Overcharges into two, and the two remaining pieces of debris tumbled down to the ground. The remaining squad of Overcharges opened fire on the airborne Terrorcon, ignoring the injured Rippersnapper.

GM-01 raised both his arms in an attempt to block Sinnertwin's flame breath. The armour started to melt due to the assault, but the stubborn Gatekeeper still tried to move towards the Terrrorcon.

GV-54 grunted as Blot charged him, the larger Terrorcon easily having the advantage over the Gatekeeper. GV-54 grunted as he fell under Blot's weight, thrusting wildly with his bowspear.

OC-021 hissed and was about to retort to Hun-Grrr with a sarcastic comeback, but the words were caught in his throat as the Terrorcon leapt into the air. OC-021 ignited his boot thrusters, aiming to ram the vile construct in mid-leap, slicing his schmitar and aiming to cut into the Terrorcon's stomach.

grimkuz
2010-01-15, 10:12 AM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II



"hmm yes" skylynx said to monocole" i could fly in close enough to take that out, the engines would either break down or cause a rupture in the engine tanks blowing up half the ship, the damage that big would cause the other half of the ship to breakdown and anyone whom is still in there would die a horrible horrible death!"

looking out to the windows he walked over and looked out onto space, as he pondered he said to himself, "AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh, SPACE! its HUGE! so huge in fact that if you lost your transformation cog in it, it would be near impossible to find, alas, we are not able to go into space because of thy blockade the Impireals have put against us, i could use my spectacular flying abilities to shoot down 1 or 2 hundred of these ships, but i too would be left, as ive heard a primitive race call it "a sitting duck" when it comes to that lot against myself, i will need a battlian of flying genuis willing to put their lives against the line to help me free ourselves from this fate, monocole, springer, your ideas?"

Hunter
2010-01-15, 07:13 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Cutthroat once again landed next to Rippersnapper and quickly jumped behind the cover his comrade was using. He transformed into robot mode, popping his head out from behind the barrier, he fired off a couple shots with his magnetizer. "You useless piece of scrap metal. Do something productive for once in your existence." he said once he was behind the barrier again. Rippersnapper was holding his head and with the ringing dying down he was barely able to hear the other terrorcon. He turned around and fired off a few poorly aimed shots at the flying overcharge units.

Dripping excess grease all over the the gatekeeper, Blot used his weight to keep the other mech under him. GV-54 was able to land some blows on the larger bot, but underneath all the encrusted grime, he only made a few scrapes. Blot attempted to grab his foes arms to keep himself from sustaining any greater injury.

Sinnertwin closed his mouths and charged the gatekeeper before he could recover from the flame attack. "Don't just stand there." he shouted before lowering his heads to ram GM-01 with his horns.

Seeing the attack coming Hun-grrr knew there was no way he was going to avoid OC-021's weapon and could only brace himself in hopes of lessening the damage. He felt the scimitar slice into him just as he collided with the other mech.

optimusskids
2010-01-15, 10:11 PM
Deluge fired a concentrated blast of water at the ground in front of the Overcharge causing a crater to form.

Blackjack
2010-01-16, 11:53 AM
Observation Base, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle shook his head. "Doubtful that Prime would allow such an operation to be undertaken. It's not the ships that poses the most danger. It's that blasted Warworld of theirs."
________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Overcharge cocked his head to one side when Deluge attacked with a stream of water, unsure how to proceed. Finally he transformed into tank mode and rolled forwards.

One of Cutthroat's blasts slammed into a luckless Overcharge unit's wings, causing it to tumble out of control and slam into a second Overcharge. The remaining three transformed into robot mode and swooped down, opening fire with their blasters.

GV-54 shrieked in pain as Blot grabbed his arms, the Terrorcons' massive claws shattering the Gatekeeper's fragile limbs.

GM-01 shook his head when Sinnertwin's flame attack suddenly stopped. He tried to bring his bowmace to bear on the Terrorcon, but he was not fast enough, and the Terrorcon's horns pierced his stomach. The Gatekeeper choked on his mech fluids and dropped his bowmace.

OC-021 yelped in delight as his attack scored, creating a slight gash on Hun-Grrr's side. "Foolish construct! You will not escape the might of the Quintesson army! As our magistrates would say: the verdict is guilty, the sentence is death!"

Hunter
2010-01-18, 06:18 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Cutthroat took a knee behind the cover muttering under his breath. With the ringing in his ear's barely audible anymore Rippersnapper could pick up words such as "loser" and "slag" among what his fellow terrorcon was saying. He knew it was about him and all he could think about was ripping his teammate's headoff. Instead he let out a roar as he jumped out from behind the cover and began to fire shot after shot at the three remaining mechs as their shots landed glancing blows on him.

Blot paused for a second and looked quickly at GV-54's arms, I didn't mean to do that. He shrugged it off and began so throw blows at the gatekeepers head.

Sinnertwin took a step back and transformed. Once fully in robot mode he cocked back his arm back to deliver a right cross to GM-01's face. "You honestly thought you could win this fight?"

Hun-grrr let out a bellowing laugh, "The might of the qunitesson army?" He stood up ignoring the pain in his side. "Look at your army, they are being destroyed by just a squad of decepticons." He raised his foot up and aimed it for OC-021's chest.

zigzagger
2010-01-19, 01:37 AM
Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

Doubledealer nervously grinned when Gigatron didn't answer him (OOC: again?). "Is the volume on my vocal processor tuned low?" He considered to himself

"So, uh, eh heh, yeah, guess I'll head back to Iacon first before swinging by Tagen Heights then," Dealer said. "Just need that message and the subspace tech before I ship off," he asked once more.

Blackjack
2010-01-19, 01:38 PM
Shuttle

Barrage slumped down on his seat as the events of the past weeks caught up with him -- trekking around Stanix like some sort of brainless idiot, only to return home empty handed. Worse, they lost Ruckus and Growl there. And all to show for their efforts was a captured Imperial shuttle and information that Thunderwing was still alive.

Barrage was never the smartest tool in the box, but he knew that their team was in deep trouble. It's times like this when he's glad he's merely a follower of orders...
________________________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 tried to slash at Hun-Grrr again, but the Terrorcon's kick to his torso drove him backwards, the Terrorcon's fangs on his legs ripping chunks out of his already tarnished armour. OC-021 scrambled to his feet and looked around, only to see that his troops had been decimated, save for the little groups of Overcharges engaging the Decepticons. Even his superiors, the Gatekeepers (albeit weakened from battles) are being driven off by the Decepticon squad. The Sharkticons had fled. OC-021 made a guttural noise and hissed. "You do know what a dead mech's switch is, don't you? I die, this training facility blows sky high." Had the drone been programmed with proper emotions, he would've felt smug.

The Overcharges tried their best to attack Rippersnapper and Cutthroat, but one by one laser bolts found their marks. The final Overcharge finally toppled down to the ground, his head a melted mass of metal and his body torn apart.

"No!" GV-54 scream was stifled in his throat, however, as Blot's massive claws slammed down on his head, crushing the Quintesson's head.

GM-01 raised his left arm to block Sinnertwin's cross. "Pitiful. I am not like those mass-produced constructs you killed just now. They were cannon fodder. Even OC-021 is a mere construct. I, on the other hand, am a Quintesson Gatekeeper." Even though both GV-54 and himself had fallen from grace by having defects in their programming...

Hunter
2010-01-21, 11:21 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Rippersnapper looked to Cutthtroat with a smug look on in his face, the other terrorcon looked back and said "Don't think you can jump in at the end and take the credit." He pointed over to Blot who was still pounding on what was left of the gatekeeper's head. "Even he was useful."

Rippersnapper snarled at Cutthroat and walked towards Blot. "Blot." he yelled "Blot." he shouted even louder.

The dim witted mech turned towards his teammate ready to attack until he noticed who it was. "What you want I'm fighting."

"He's already dead you sparkless half-witt." Cutthroat said as he walked up to the other two. "Lets go see if Sinnertwin and Hun-grrr need help."

Sinnertwin smirked "Far better mechs then you have lost to me." He then jumped up and launched himself feet first at GM-01. (OOC: I just wanted to drop kick somebody.)

Hun-grrr let out a laugh once again. "Who said I ever planned on killing you." He then smirked at OC-021, "we need to question somebody." All I have to do is restrain him. It was just a quick thought before he once again charged into attack.

optimusskids
2010-01-22, 12:02 AM
Interior Shuttle, Hangar Bay

Gigatron looked up.

"My apologies. Am transmitting the message now. As for the technology accompany me tothe bridge and I will summon Deluge who will hand it over."

Blackjack
2010-01-23, 02:24 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

GM-01 turned to see his fellow Gatekeeper being crushed by Blot. The distraction was enough for Cutthroat to get the jump on him, the drop kick slamming squarely onto the Quintesson's chest armour. Pieces of the chest armour flaked off, spewing vile liquid out. GM-01 roared and tried to grab Cutthroat with his claws. Suddenly, a few small explosions raked the Quintesson's back.

"Got him! I got him!" the Alpha Metrodrone said, holding a smoking gun. If the Decepticon drone almost sounded excited.

OC-021 grunted as Hun-Grrr's charge took the wind out of him, slamming the Overcharge unit onto a pile of sharp crystal debris, a shard puncturing his left thigh. OC-021 scrabbled for his null gladius blade, only to find it missing in the fall. The Overcharge pulled the heat rifle clamped to his hip and opened fire on the Terrorcon desperately.

optimusskids
2010-01-23, 10:48 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility


Deluge fired twin jets of acid at the oncoming Overcharge.

zigzagger
2010-01-23, 03:23 PM
Interior Shuttle, Hangar Bay

Doubledealer pushed himself up from his seat. He bowed and extended his hand toward the hatch of the shuttle as he patiently waited for his host. Naturally, the gesture looked more awkward than respectful.

"After you...umm, your excellence," he told Gigatron.

Hunter
2010-01-23, 05:37 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The three terrorcons approached Sinnertwin just as he was standing up. As he brushed himself off he looked to see what had finished off his opponent, and spotted the rejoicing metrodrone. Idiot I didn't need your help, it was just a passing thought before he waved his teammates to follow him as he headed towards their leader.

Hun-grrr saw OC-021 reaching for his gun and moved as quickly as he could. Braving the chance of geting shot he took a few steps forward and swung his foot at the other mech's hand aiming to kick the gun out it's reach.

optimusskids
2010-01-23, 07:43 PM
Interior Shuttle Hangar Bay

Gigatron looked Doubledealer up and down

"No after you."

Springer85
2010-01-23, 10:20 PM
ooc: please excuse my inactivity of late! Work is kicking my butt! Should be over in a week!

Observation Base, Thunder Arrow II

Springer sat behind a computer and called up various information on a variety of Imperial ships. More specifically, the Fearless (http://www.tfarchive.com/rpg/site/ships/fearless).

I'm certain that the Decepticons have the most data on this ship. It's in their possesion afterall, he thinks to himself while scrolling through its details on armaments & technical specifications. Springer heard Sky Lynx over the short range transmitter. "Let's not do anything crazy right now, Sky Lynx. Let's just get what we came for and get oput. No need for us to do anything stupid."

Blackjack
2010-01-24, 05:59 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Overcharge grunted as Deluge's acid attack melted his exostructure, burning his hands and chest. As the continuous stream of acid tore at him, the Overcharge managed a yelp before his helmet melted.

The Metrodrones scrambled mechanically after the Terrorcons.

"No!" OC-021 yelped, as Hun-Grrr kicked his heat rifle away. The Overcharge's weapons were all lost — his null gladius and heat rifle out of reach, while his tank turret was bent out of shape. The Overcharge glared at Hun-Grrr with rage, ineffectively slapping the feet with his hand.

Chip1123
2010-01-25, 10:10 PM
Topspin had taken a seat near Springer and was anlayzing and gathering what data he could - though some files were locked out. "Springer, can't get access to all of the files I need. Some of the exact measurements have been blocked. Mind busting through the red tape for me?"

Hunter
2010-01-26, 01:05 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Hun-grrr looked down at OC-021 and sneered. He lifted up his head and saw the rest of the terrorcons coming over to him with what was left of the Metrodrones coming up behind them. As he continued to scan the area he took in all the destroyed mech's and eyed deluge. They did a good job today but it's not over yet, it was a thought he would never express to his team, they knew how good they were and never needed to be praised. "Terrorcons, come here and restrain him," Hun-grrr waved his hand at OC-021 indicating who he was talking about.

As he turned around to take a seat, the wound in Hun-grrr's side flared up and he had to restrain himself from making any noise. Maybe it'll hurt less if I transform, he changed form hoping that none of his subbordinates caught his hesitation. The pain racked his body, Nope I was wrong. He knew changing back to robot mode would not help any at this point in time so he settled to stuffing his mouths with some scrap metal to cover up any noises that he may make.

The terrorcons each walked up to OC-021 and all of them grabbed a limb. "Mmm-hmm Now my good friend," Hun-grrr said to the Overcharge unit between mouthfuls, "We can do this the easy way or the fun way." Hun-grrr paused to swallow as the rest of the terrorcons snickered. "Oh and due to that dead mech switch of yours, it would be beneficial for you to do this the easy way." His twin heads reached down and scooped up even more metal as he waited to hear what the damaged bot had to say.

Heinrad
2010-01-26, 06:59 AM
(OOC: Actually, I figured it was a room with a really big window and some cameras. Or more probably a room with a massive holodisplay tank. Yup. That's it. You're floating in space, surrounded by the Imperial ships. And the workstations you can download information from. We're talking TOS-level holodecks here, not TNG.)

Observation Bay, Thunder Arrow II:

Leozak: -wondering why, exactly, he got the babysitting job, only to come to the sad conclusion that he was the only one of his team aboard who wouldn't try to kill the Autobots or flush them out an airlock-

Blackjack
2010-01-27, 12:35 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

"What difference will it make?" OC-021 spat out at Hun-Grrr. "You'll end up killing me one way or another, and either way, this building will go up in flames. The Quintessons win, either way."

Hunter
2010-01-28, 09:44 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The wad of spit landed on Hun-grrr's foot, That insulant... he thought but he stayed outwadly calm as if nothing had happened. He didn't really pay attention as OC-021 unloaded the same spiel that they all have heard before.

Sinnertwin smiled and gave the captured mech a quick jab in the leg next to where he was run through with the crystal. "Your chasis can go through a lot before you shut down."

Hun-grrr ignored what was going on with the overcharge unit and addressed the metrodrones, "Which one of you is in charge?"

zigzagger
2010-01-29, 08:37 PM
Fearless, Hanger Bay

Dealer grinned at Gigatron's insistence. "Alright then," he shrugged.

He spun around on his heel, turning his back to his host and proceeded towards the exit of the small shuttle. Pressing the switch on the hatch's keypad, it folded open, extending a ramp that rested at the hanger bay's floor. Dealer strode down, stopping at the bottom as he waited for Gigatron.

Springer85
2010-01-29, 10:59 PM
(ooc: I was under that impression too, Heinrad. With the only info available is the info that's already on the TFA RPG part of the site, yes?)

Springer shakes his head in reply to Topspin. "I'm not going to ask a Decepticon if we can see something they don't want us to see. Note down however what it is that you can't access. That way, the tech guys down in Iacon can calculate in any variables."

Springer flips up a panel on his wrist and contacts Monocle. "Monocle. What's your status on your research?" (ooc: he was outside with Sky Lynx, right?)

***

Landmine and Waverider walk towards the glass. "Been a while since I've been in space. Feels good."

"I miss Earth," Waverider replies. "There's so much I still wanted to do there. I hope I can go back it soon," he says while staring into space.

Blackjack
2010-01-30, 04:54 AM
(OOC: Something like that. I think Sky Lynx and Monocle moved to a more open area at the other end at the Observation Deck or somethin'.)

Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

"The lieutenant and I are downloading data into a datapad as well as trying to find weaknesses in the Imperial starships." Monocle replied to Springer. "Although, I must admit that I am a little overwhelmed."

Turning to Sky Lynx and pointing at a hologram, he asked, "Now, what about this frigate? It looks fast enough in realspace, but doesn't seem to be fragile like normal fast attack ships..."
_______________________

Corridors, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok regarded Killbison and Gaihawk, and shrugged, "So... where do I sign up for Brainwashing?" the ex-Headmaster asked, with a trace of humour in his voice.
_______________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 grunted as Sinnertwin jabbed him, gritting his teeth in pain. "Pitiful constructs..." the Overcharge snapped, although his voice wavered.

The Alpha Metrodrone stepped in front of his three comrades when Hun-Grrr addressed them. "I am, commander." the drone said with mechanical tones. "Webweaver was leading our unit when the Quintessons attacked. He was abducted by them and taken into the facility."

When the drone delivered this information, OC-021 let out a sharp, hateful laugh.

grimkuz
2010-01-30, 12:51 PM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

(OO.C blackjacks right, theyre in the room, just a part of the room where its more spacy, so then skylynx doesnt bump overthings)

"hmmm yes monocole, i do believe your correct on that one" skylynx said moving towards teh frigat (oo.c wair are these actual ships or holograms?) but the question is where do we attack, it must, like any other ship, have a weak spot, hmmm do we also have any statstics on the number of military ships, civil ships and other ships, cause if we can figure out, maybe we could atleast set up." as he continued to survey the ships he thought about how they were powered, "also, monocole, figure out how these things are powered, maybe we can shut the ships down by just negating the power, see springer im more than just the universes greatest flyer, im also brilliant!"

Blackjack
2010-01-30, 01:09 PM
(OOC: Heinrad said they were holodisplays of sorts, IIRC. :) )

Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Repressing an urge to sigh at Sky Lynx's self-praising, Monocle replied to the shuttle, "Well, lieutenant, their power system, as far as the information here reveals, are basically similar to our own starships. Energon fuels, transwarp drives... the whole package. Only deadlier. Faster. Better." Monocle shrugged. "However, their pilots have the imagination the size of a green bean, so it gives us an edge."

optimusskids
2010-01-31, 10:46 AM
Hangar Bay


Gigatron followed Doubledealer down the ramp

"ok follow me."

Gigatron strode off

Shuttle

Squawktalk hopped up to Cyclonus

"Cyclonus I've been thinking like, well you know running some things over in my mind , you know what its like and I thought, well I said to myself Squawktalk I said if I couldn't hide the Matrix because Thunderwing could track it. Well I thought could we maybe turn that to our advantage now that we had to give up, basically surrender it to Thunderwing could we int turn you know like track it , and therefore keep an optic on his position like."

Hunter
2010-01-31, 03:42 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Hun-grrr nodded when the Alpha Metrodrone finished, at the same time that OC-021 laughed in the background. He really has no idea who's got a hold on him. Hun-grrr shrugged the thought away and the movement caused the wound in his side to flair up. He once again resumed eating to keep himself from making noise.

"Pitiful? Looks like you're in no position to talk." Cutthroat said. Making sure not to loosen his grip too much on OC-021's arm that he was holding, he picked up a crystal shard off the ground. "Oh and another thing." he twirled the crystal in his hand before continuing. "When we want you to talk, you will know, but until then you will remain quiet." The malice ran deep in his voice. He then took the crystal shard and rammed it into the Overcharge's arm, breaking off the tip.

Warcry
2010-02-01, 06:32 AM
Shuttle

Cyclonus nodded to Squawktalk. "You're a bright one," he said. "No wonder you know enough to stay away from Soundwave." The Targetmaster smiled. "That's actually exactly what I was thinking. Thunderwing and I both have some sort of inborn talent that lets us sense the Matrix. I suspect Gigatron has the same, since he's been exposed to it much more than I have."

"So you figure the two of you can follow Thunderwing, find out what he's up to?" Reclining in a Micromaster-sized seat at the back of the shuttle, Nightstick didn't even bother looking up from whatever it was he was reading on his datapad to comment.

Probably something pornographic, Cyclonus thought with distaste. Not for the first time, he was thankful that the Targetmaster bonding process didn't link his mind with that of his partner, like the unfortunate Headmasters had had inflicted on them.

"I don't think it will come to that," Cyclonus told him. "Whatever causes it, Matrix affinity isn't magic. If we can find out what it is that we're actually sensitive to, we could build a sensor that would let us detect the Matrix at much greater ranges than we could on our own."

Blackjack
2010-02-01, 03:34 PM
Bridge, Fearless

"Cyclonus, Squawktalk, you are cleared for landing at the landing bays." Barricade said through the intercom at the incoming shuttles. He had been surprised when Cyclonus and an Imperial shuttle shot from Stanix towards their territory, but a quick thermal scan indicated that they are indeed the soldiers sent to retrieve the Decepticon Matrix.

But then, there's no such thing as too much caution... "Um, it is you guys, right?"
_______________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 was about to reply snidely to Hun-Grrr, but the Terrorcon rammed the crystal shard through his arm, causing him to scream instead. Bluffing about explosives aren't such a good idea after all...
_______________________________

Webweaver growled, sitting in an energo-cage inside the facility, surrounded by three Allicons who were clearly spooked by the gunfire outside. The arachnid Micromaster had lost several limbs in the fight and was flitting dangerously close with stasis lock.

zigzagger
2010-02-01, 04:25 PM
Hanger Bay

"Lead the way," Doubledealer answered Gigatron.

He followed despite not knowing where the six-changer was leading him. Still - Dealer found being on such unfamiliar turf unnerving. Exciting somewhat as he was learning a lot about his host simply by observing his surroundings, but still unnerving.

Hunter
2010-02-02, 01:54 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

"Careful, there!" Hun-grrr scolded Cutthroat around a mouthful of metal. "We don't want him exploding on us." Cutthroat mumbled under his breath, too quiet for anyone to hear.

Rippersnapper snickered, about time he got some of what he deserves.

The Terrorcon leader swallowed two big mouthfuls with loud gulps. Now that I think about it, we have a mech with us who may know how to deal with that. Where in primus is he? Turning on his comm Hun-grrr said, "Deluge, where are you? We have a problem here, and you're probably the only one who can do something about it."

"I forgot he came with us," Sinnertwin commented. "I don't know if he's that kind of scientist."

"Would you rather let Blot do it?" Hun-grrr queried.

All of the Terrorcons chuckled except for Blot who just seemed to enter the conversation "What am I doing?"

Warcry
2010-02-02, 06:57 AM
Shuttle

"No, Barricade. An elite team of Imperial Micromasters killed us and they're wearing our skin as a cunning disguise." Cyclonus groaned. "I'm keying the shuttle over to automatic so your computer can guide us in."

Heinrad
2010-02-02, 02:59 PM
(OOC: Yup. Information on ships, maybe a little info on the attack on Darkmount, though more in the "Something's disturbed that particular anthill, look at the way they're running around" kind of thing.)

Corridors:


Gaihawk: "Our usual brainwasher went down to the planet's surface with Drillhorn. I gathered they needed his help with an interrogation."

Killbison: -snorts- "Maybe they'll keep him."

Gaihawk: "We can't really form LioKaiser without him, you know." -to Scorponok- "Don't worry. We have other ways to wash your brain. This way." -starts down the corridor-

**********************
Observation Bay:


Leozak: -opening subvocal-scrambled comm channel- "Trypticon."

Trypticon: -replying in kind, sighing- "What?"

Leozak: "When you get a chance, target the Autobot designate Monocole with your hypno-beams and hypnotize him."

Trypticon: "I should think that would be fairly obvious. They are hypno-beams, after all. Not synchro-cannons." -sounding vaguely officious- "I'll put it in the queue."

Leozak: "The queue? You've got people lining up to be hypnotized?"

Trypticon: "Apparently. Scorponok's just requested a brainwashing. Gaihawk and Killbison are leading him somewhere appropriate."

Blackjack
2010-02-03, 10:39 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 tried to choke back the fear welling up inside his simple processor. They had a tech with them? This would cause... severe consequences if my ploy was discovered. Desperately he began struggling with all his might.
___________________________

Webweaver body-slammed the cage that the Allicons had put him into, hoping to break free. Or at least attract the attention of the Decepticons outside. Submarauder might still be around too...

One of the Allicons hissed at him.
___________________________

Bridge, Fearless

"Well, the fact that that's an Imperial ship your troops are riding in..." Barricade replied to Cyclonus with little malice in his voice.

The Micromaster watched as the computer synchronized itself with the Imperial shuttle's engines, pulling it down for docking. "The mission was a success, I take it?" Barricade asked, although the Micromaster was not high enough in the food chain to have known what the Unicron-spawned Decepticon was after for the last few weeks.
___________________________

Corridors, Thunder Arrow II

"Right..." Scorponok replied to Killbison, before continuing in a deadpan tone. "It's Trypticon's optics, isn't it? Last I checked, they had the same effect of a cerebro shell. Well, it's either that or you've another hypnotist on board I don't know about." Scorponok shrugged, "Don't know whether they'll work on me. Let's give it a try, shall we?"

Scorponok was gambling a fair bit -- the ex-Headmaster had installed blocks in his mind for dealing with Mindwipe, but he had no idea how they'll work with Trypticon's hypno-beams, but playing along might be the only way to uncover the Breastforce's agenda. In either case, Scorponok would be prepared should it come to a fight.

Subs
2010-02-03, 10:52 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

"System reboot initiated......Warning: energy levels low.....key systems damage....Repair systems have been activated."

Submarauder woke up dazed and confused in a pile of crystal shards and twisted metal. The sound of explosions and gun fire could be heared nearby.

"W-where am i...... how did i ge...urhh." Submarauder reached for his side where energon leaked from teeth-shaped gouges in his armor. "Oh yeah, Sharkticons, right."

The purple and turquoise Decepticon pulled himself up to full height and walked back towards his 'other half'. He had managed to escape from the Sharkticons only by sacrificing his pretender shell as a decoy to distract the simple minded creatures. Not that it had done him much good, he thought to himself, as he had lost consciousness from energon loss anyway.

When he found the spot he was looking for Submarauder was dismayed to see there was little left of his shell. Nevertheless, he subspaced what was left in the hope that it might be repairable.

He then made his way towards the sound of voices, hoping to find allies, and soon came within sight of the Terrorcons and Deluge.

Warcry
2010-02-04, 04:50 AM
Shuttle

"After a fashion," Cyclonus told Barricade. He wasn't about to expand on that, not on an open channel and not to anyone he didn't know a lot better than he knew the Micromaster. "I need to speak to Gigatron as soon as I land. Where will I find him?"

optimusskids
2010-02-04, 07:22 AM
Bridge

Gigatron strode on to the bridge.


"Where's Deluge?"

Training facility

Deluge in car mode barrreled through a squad of retreating Sharkticons before heading over towards where he could see the Terrorcons.

Blackjack
2010-02-04, 11:38 AM
Bridge, Fearless

Barricade's expression tensed when Cyclonus replied to him. It seemed like something had gone wrong, then... the Micromaster was wise enough not to pursue the matter and replied to the Unicron spawn's query. "Well, Gigatron is right-"

At that point, the Hexchanger made his presence known in the Bridge. "Well, he's here on the Bridge, actually." Barricade replied to Cyclonus, and gave Gigatron a salute.

"Deluge is off with the Terrorcons on a... peacekeeping mission, Lord Gigatron. There seem to be Quintesson remnants on the Eastern Strip, the location of your zero-G training facility." Barricade tilted his head to one side, "Shall I request for his return?"

Hunter
2010-02-05, 09:46 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

"I want you to hold him down!" Hun-grrr yelled as OC-021 attempted to wiggle free. All of the Terrorcons tightened their grip on whatever appendage they were holding. The crunch of metal could be heard from the tight grip Blot was holding on the overcharge's leg.

"You patheitc weakling what are you doing?" Cutthroat yelled at Rippersnapper. The other terrorcon didn't respond as he struggled to hold onto an arm. The Terrorcons were far too busy to notice Submarauder off in the distance.

Hun-grrr took two big mouthfuls and then sauntered over to the arm that Rippersnapper was holding. When he got next to OC-021 he swallowed and lowered both of his heads. One placed a firm grip on the Mech's shoulder and the other went next to the overcharge's audio receptor. "You can survive without an arm." The rumble of Deluge's engine and the sudden crash as he drove through the Sharkticon's could be heard in the background. "Besides, it seems like our friend is on his way."

Springer85
2010-02-06, 04:31 PM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Springer pulls out a disc from subspace and inserts it. He copies the infrotmation that he has been able to gather so far. He's learned much from this trip so far and it has been well worth the risk. He gets up. "Alright, I'm about done here. Monocole, Topspin, Skylynx, Landmine and Waverider; when you guys are finished let me know. There's no need to stick around here longer than we have to."

"Where are we going to, Springer? Back to Iacon?" Landmine said.

"No," Springer replied. We'll head back for Crystal City first. Us being here is still a delicate matter and it won't be ..err.. polite... of us to take what we need and just leave."

optimusskids
2010-02-06, 05:00 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Deluge braked to a halt

"I see you have a prisoner how delicious..."

zigzagger
2010-02-07, 08:15 PM
Bridge

Dealer stood silently behind Gigatron as he spoke with Barricade, surprised that the Decepticon leader allowed him to enter the bridge.

"Wow," Dealer pondered as he looked around the bridge. "Advanced stuff. Imperial tech, but with a twist by the look of it...."

grimkuz
2010-02-08, 04:25 AM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Skylynx spat out a cd and downloaded some information on one of the ships to study "itll be good to know how to take out several of these ships at a time, ill be outside getting ready to fly you guys out, dont worry, ill be more 'peaceful' in my flying abilities"

Taking out the cd skylynx started walking, as he passed leozak, he noticed the look he was giving monocole" hey monocole" skylynx called out as he turned to his fellow autobot "i was looking at some of the shcematics and i was wondering if any could be installed into me, ill be outside if you wanna help, thanks"

skylynx started walking down the hall to the docking bay, he opened up his comlink "springer? lets get the slag outta here! im ok with going back to crystal city, lets just get off this death moving ship of doom!" (oo.c wait is trypticon floating in the sky or on the ground?"

Blackjack
2010-02-08, 01:23 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 groaned when Deluge arrived. Perfect. A nutjob. I'm as good as dead...
______________________

Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle nodded as he followed Sky Lynx. "Despite what my outer appearance might suggest, I lack Perceptor's programming skills. However, I shall do my best to comply with your requests." Monocle narrowed his optics as he scrutinized Leozak. "Not now, however."

The informant followed Sky Lynx as they approached Springer's position and nodded, "The lieutenant and I have downloaded all the information we require."

(OOC: Trypticon is floating in space above Crystal City. :) )

Chip1123
2010-02-08, 10:52 PM
"I've gotten everything I can from here. Hope it's enough." Topspin said, finishing the download. He popped the disc out, subspaced it, and walked over to Springer. "Ready when you are."

Hunter
2010-02-09, 01:54 AM
(OOC: Hey Chip123 I'm pretty sure you put the wrong location in your post, unless you want the Terrorcons to torcher you too. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.)

Eastern Strip Training Facility

Hun-grrr lifted his heads away from OC-021. One kept an eye on the overcharge unit while the other turned to Deluge, "This piece of scrap has a dead mech switch in him. Do you think you could disable it before this whole area blows up?"

Warcry
2010-02-09, 06:50 AM
Shuttle

"Good," Cyclonus told Barricade. "Tell him that I need to speak with him in private as soon as my shuttle has landed. There have been certain...developments that he needs to be aware of."

The Targetmaster watched through a nearby viewport as the Fearless's computer guided the small ship smoothly into a docking bay.

optimusskids
2010-02-09, 07:10 AM
|Eastern Strip Training Facility

Deluge transformed.

"Dead Mechs switch hmmm. No problem just need to knock him out and then operate."

Heinrad
2010-02-09, 06:18 PM
Guest quarters, Thunder Arrow II:


Gaihawk: -opens the doors- "The ship as a whole doesn't transform anymore. The core Trypticon robot does, but I don't think anybody's going to stand around while a robot dinosaur is charging towards them with hypnotic eyes." -ushering Scorponok inside- "So we took a cue from Hellbat. Yes, it's a lot easier to use hypnosis through the optics, but his hypnotic wave emitters can hypnotize whole groups, and he doesn't need to be looking at them. He was working on a more..... external..... setup for them when they called him down to the surface. So we have certain points around the ship set up as hypno areas. Such as this room."

***************************
Bridge:
(OOC: If you're wondering what it looks like, think the bridge of the Enterprise from J.J. Abrams' Star Trek movie)

Jalgar: -lounging in the captain's chair, monitoring device clipped to one cat-like ear, listening in to the general chatter aboard the ship, scowling- "Frack. Just have to stare at things, don't you, Captain......." -stands, heads over to one of the light displays, starts typing commands-

***************************
Observation Bay:


Trypticon: -over subvocal commlink- "You've been made."

Leozak: -watching the holographic ships floating through the bay now- "Of course I was made. I wouldn't be standing here if I hadn't been."

Trypticon: -sighs- "They know you're up to something. You've been staring at Monocle too long."

Leozak: "Ah. Can you still do it?"

Trypticon: "Jalgar's inputting the commands in now. When they walk through the door into the docking bay, he'll be zapped with the hypnotic wave."

Leozak: "Excellent. The Autobots wanted information from us. It's only fair that they return the favor."

optimusskids
2010-02-09, 11:21 PM
Guest Quarters Thunder Arrow II

Download observed from his hidden compartment

He contacted Skorponok on a discrete channel.

"is this wise Sir?"

Blackjack
2010-02-10, 01:29 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

"Bring it!" OC-021 growled at Deluge as he tried to struggle and charge the scientist, but the Terrorcons holding him down prevented him from doing so.
___________________________

Bridge, Fearless

"Will do." Barricade replied to Cyclonus.

Turning to Gigatron, the Watch Commander said, "Cyclonus wishes to speak with you, Lord. In private. There has been some... developments you need to be aware of, he says." the Micromaster's features pulled up to a frown. What could it be?
___________________________

Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle, blissfully unaware of the dangers that Trypticon and the Destrons are planning for him, strode up to Springer and handed the disk with the data to the ex-Wrecker. "Here it is."

He caught Sky Lynx glancing at Leozak, who was in turn scrutinizing him. Monocle gave the Destron a scowl but did not say anything.
___________________________

Guest Quarters, Thunder Arrow II

"No." Scorponok replied to Download through the channel. "It is not wise at all. This has gone far enough. Which is why I wouldn't step into the room."

When Gaihawk tried to usher him into the hypno-room, Scorponok refused to budge, using his mass to his advantage, keeping his massive legs rooted to the spot. "I keep my mind to myself, thank you very much. I've shared it with someone else before- several times- and believe me, it isn't pleasant." the ex-Headmaster's scowl turned into a feral snarl as his expression turned even angrier than his normal self. "Use the room on Gigatron or Cyclonus or Springer or whoever it is you have on your list. I am not and never will be anybody's peon ever again."

That hullabaloo with Thunderwing was the last straw... Scorponok mused, reminiscing that bout of foolishness when he and a group of other Decepticons turned tail and followed Thunderwing just because the aristocrat had his paws on that accursed Chaos Matrix. The thought of following... and even being used like a tool by the brainless egomaniac galled him to this day.

The ex-Citycon turned around to face Gaihawk and Killbison, raising his claws up in a defensive stance. "Let's skip this leg of the tour, shall we? I will not mention this to Gigatron, and perhaps we could strike a deal. After all, we are all Decepticons here."

Hunter
2010-02-10, 11:53 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Knock him out? Easy enough. "Do you have a way of waking him back up?" Hun-grrr said to Deluge, "We need this information out of him fast, we wasted enough time as it is."

Both of Hun-grrr's heads turned towards OC-021. "Then again if he was smart he would just give us the information, Gigatron has been known to be genorous were it is due." Hopefully the mech believed the lie, his cooperation in this would make the whole process so much easier.

Springer85
2010-02-11, 12:10 AM
Observation Deck; Thunder Arrow II

Springer takes the data that he receives from Monocle and puts it away in a safe spot. He looks around and notices that the others are acting suspicious and now that he thinks of it, Leozak has been acting weird for a while. Well, weird for a Destron anyway. Springer wonders why it has taken him so long to pick up on it. Has he lost it? Has he been away too long? He normally would have picked up on things like this much quicker.

"I really need to get back with the Wreckers, Springer mumbles, which Topspin could hear if anybody was paying attention.

"We should go. I have a feeling that it would be smartest move to make right now," Springer says as he makes his way towards the exit.

***

Landmine has picked up on the vibe in the room changing. For the worse. "Hey, 'Rider," Landmine whispers. "Everybody is on edge right now. What's going on?"

Waverider looks at Landmine. "Leozak has been eying Monocle for a while now. Who knows for what, but the others think that it can't be good."

"Crazy foreign Transformers," Landmine repliesquietly. "If tries anything, it's off with his head.."

grimkuz
2010-02-11, 02:14 AM
Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II
(oo.c were there now right?)

skylynx walked into the hangar and started the usual protocol for taking off, with his commlink still open he thought " hey springer, when we get back to iacon, i was wondering if i could talk to you about the wreckers"

Warcry
2010-02-11, 05:41 AM
Shuttle

As soon as the shuttle's ramp had touched the ground, Cyclonus made his way toward the exit.

"See to your wounds," he told his troops, "and see to it that the injured get the care they need. But don't let your guard down. If the Imperials have tracked us they could attack at any minute. Squawktalk, Nightstick, come with me."

Without another word, the Targetmaster stalked off of the shuttle and headed for the nearest turbolift. He was already thinking about how he would convince Gigatron to go along with his plans.

This will require all of my skill, he thought. But the Matrix wouldn't have given me this task if I wasn't worthy of it. Cyclonus resisted the urge to sigh heavily. Life was so much easier when all I had to worry about was keeping Galvatron from killing his own men...

Blackjack
2010-02-11, 10:37 AM
(OOC: @ Grimkuz- nope, we're still in the Observation Deck, although we're making our way towards the Hangar Bay.)

Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle drifted near Landmine and Waverider, catching their conversation. One audio sensor kept out for the conversation between Springer and Topspin about the Wreckers. It's been a bad habit for the informant- if anything involved the Wreckers it's always juicy and useful.

Monocle shrugged. "It's not my head we should be worried about. If I die, then it's not so much of a loss. If Springer or Sky Lynx or one of you high-profilic Autobot warriors get offed, now that will cause heavy repercussions in morale..." Monocle shrugged, "They're Decepticons. It would be foolish not to expect glares and hateful looks from them. But they're the smart ones- they know when to cooperate."
_________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 said nothing, the light behind his optic band dimming. The drone knew that the Decepticons would not let him go, and he resigned himself, hoping it to end painlessly.
_________________________

Webweaver activated his comms: "Any Decepticons out there?"

Subs
2010-02-11, 08:55 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Submarauder stopped a short distance from Deluge and the Terrorcons and gave a smirk at both the sight of the slaine Quintesson
force littering the area and at the apparant torture of their captured leader.

The pretender's glee at the sight of the retributory carnage was interrupted by Webweaver's comm message which was barely audible through his own badly damaged comms. An attempt at a reply was met by nothing but static through his broken transmitter.

Submarauder soon closed the distance to the gaggle of Decepticons surrounding OC-021 though slowly so as not to startle the notoriously unpredictable Torrorcons.

"Hun-grrr, you are a sight for sore eyes. I'm glad to see the higher-ups saw fit not to just 'leave us to the sharks'. I believe Webweaver is still in need of assistence though."

Chip1123
2010-02-11, 10:24 PM
"Noticed it's time to leave too, huh?" Topspin said low enough to where only Springer could hear him. "I got your back. As for the Wreckers, well, they wanted us to gather after we finished. Can always meet up with them."

Springer85
2010-02-11, 11:25 PM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Springer nods in response to Topspin. "Yes. As soon as we leave, you & Sky Lynx take point. I'll have Landmine and Waverider cover us. Monocle and I will stay in the middle."

***

"Every Autobot death is a loss," Landmine replies to Monocle with a stern voice. I don't want to hear you talk about your spark being meaningless. Springer wouldn't have allowed you to come along if that was the case."

Springer walks up to the trio. "It's time to go. Landmine, Waverider? You 2 will cover the rest. Whatever happens, do not open fire. Understood?"

The 2 Pretenders nod and stand ready. "Monocle, you stay close to me. If anything goes wrong, we'll start running to the hangar bay where Sky Lynx will transform and take us out of here," Springer said low enough so only teh Autobts could hear it.

optimusskids
2010-02-12, 06:50 AM
Bridge Fearless

Gigatron nodded

"I will meet with him in my Ready Room. Can you look after our guest."

He gestured to Doublecross.

"I will download you a copy of our agreement."

He coomed a copy of what he had signed to the duty officer.

"keep him away from anything too sensitive...."


Eastern Strip Training facility

Deluge grinned

"string him up upside down then I shall begin."

Blackjack
2010-02-12, 12:27 PM
Observation Deck, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle shrugged Landmine's comment off. "My death will be a loss alright. It's a matter of how severe the loss is." His optics seemed to look at a faraway object for a while, before returning to focus when Springer approached them.

"It's a good thing they didn't confiscate your Pretender shells." Monocle whispered to Landmine and Waverider when Springer made the comment about firing on the Decepticons. Monocle nodded as he walked up to Springer, nodding silently. "Affirmative, Springer."
___________________________________

Bridge, Fearless

Barricade nodded sharply at Gigatron's orders, transmitting it to Cyclonus. "Gigatron will meet you in the Ready Room."

The Watch Officer received the deal between the mercenary and the Decepticon and nodded, rereading it twice to make sure he understood it. Turning to Doubledealer, the Micromaster sized him up. Doesn't look too tough. Autoguns and security can take him if he tries anything funny. But then, mercenaries tend to have some tricks under their sleeves, so I'll have to keep watch on him...

"He won't be a problem, Lord G." Barricade replied to the hexchanger.

Hunter
2010-02-12, 06:59 PM
Eastern Strip Training facility

Hun-grrr was about to say something to Submarauder when the transmission from Webweaver came in. It was a bit fuzzy but he was still able to make out the message, "Webweaver is that you? This Hun-grrr where are you?" Preoccupied with trying to contact Webweaver, Hun-grrr ignored the pretender.

Blot still held his death grip on OC-021's leg. Follow orders, hold the appendix. Follow orders hold the ap... leg.

"Everyone we're going to have to move this hunk of junk over there for Deluge." Sinnertwin said tossing his head to the side to indicate a wall to hang him from.

"Shows how important you are." Cutthroat said to Submarauder with a chuckle. "The higher ups didn't even mention you were out here. You might as well have joined this peice of slag's army." He kicked OC-021 to indicate who he was talking about.

"Shut your mouth and know your place Cutthroat." Sinnertwin snapped. "Sub, you look in bad shape, but you're going to have to tough it out until the end of the mission. We already sent the shuttle back to the Fearless."

"...command .... thrusters. He's ... slow us down ..... condition ....." Cutthroat mumbled under his breath. Rippersnapper smiled inwardly at Cutthroat's worsening mood.

Sinnertwin ignored Cutthroat. "Submarauder, go grab some of the swords that the over charge units dropped."

zigzagger
2010-02-12, 10:56 PM
Bridge, Fearless

"Wait, you're leaving? But all I need is–" Dealer protested, but refrained from saying more. He needn't irritate Gigatron while the ship's security was fixed onto him.

"Oooh, fine," Dealer plopped down heavily on a nearby swivelling chair. He spun around once before braking with his heel. "Do what you gotta do. I'll be waiting for you."

(OOC: Please, please, please don't forget about him.)

He smiled disingenuously at Barricade, silently annoyed by the prospect of being babysitted by the triggerhappy Micromaster.

Warcry
2010-02-13, 06:59 AM
Bridge, Fearless

Cyclonus stormed into the room with Nightstick in tow, then turned and headed toward Gigatron's ready room. Without acknowledging anyone, he entered the small room only a few steps behind his...well, Cyclonus really didn't know what Gigatron was to him right now. Not his leader, certainly. His ally, perhaps? Or maybe his rival?

The time for worrying about personal advancement has passed, Cyclonus told himself bluntly. When this is all over, then you can decide what to do about Gigatron.

"Our situation," Cyclonus intoned, "is more dire than you know."

optimusskids
2010-02-13, 07:53 AM
Ready Room , Fearless

Squawktalk trailed in very nervously after Cyclonus. For once he decided to keep his beak shut.

~*~


Gigatron shut the door and engaged the scrambler that turned it into a secure communications room.

He sat down.

He looked at Cyclonus.


"Proceed I am listening."

Blackjack
2010-02-13, 01:43 PM
Bridge, Fearless

Barricade watched as Gigatron departed the room, and turned to face Doubledealer. "So, how did your deal with Gigs go?" the Micromaster asked, if only to make small talk.
____________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

Webweaver's mandibles twitched in excitement when Hun-Grrr replied to his comms. "Commander, I'm in the facility itself, surrounded by these Allicon things. Not too bright, so they ain't noticing me talking to you. But I'm injured, bleeding and require assistance."

The saboteur winced as one of the Allicons knocked down a piece of machinery. "Suggest you come here quick. Won't do for these brutes to ruin the machinery Gigs ordered us to build in this facility."

grimkuz
2010-02-14, 10:07 AM
Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

skylynx was out in the hangar bay finishing his launching off protocals when he called up springer on his comlink "ok my green friend, as the mighty leader would say, its time to transform and roll out, except for the transforming, im ready to blast off so when you guys are finished up in the observation deck, id be more than happy to take you guys home"

Subs
2010-02-14, 01:49 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Submarauder gave Cutthroat and his mutterings a cold stare before turning his attention to the more professional attitude of Sinnertwin.

"Their swords?.....oh." a sadistic smirk returned to the pretender's face "If they're for what i think they're for then i would be glad to."

Submarauder began scouring the battle site for what he sought. Some of the bladed instruments were conveniently laying beside their owners while others required tearing and picking trough their remains, an enjoyable activity in and of itself, of the Overcharge units.

The pretender returned to the assembled Terrorcons and stabbed the salvaged swords into the ground near the group. "Oh, and there's also this." He said withdrawing his own sword from subspace. "It's coated with an acidic compound that eats right through metal." A sadistic look still visible on his face. "Which depending on what exactly you where planning may or may not be a plus."

Heinrad
2010-02-16, 04:57 PM
Guest Quarters, Thunder Arrow II:


Gaihawk: "It you don't wish to undergo the procedure you volunteered for, that's alright. It's better not to have completely brainwashed troops, anyway. Far too easy for other people to order them around." -starts heading down the corridor- "Come along. We'll take you to Trypticon."

Hunter
2010-02-16, 10:29 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The Terrorcons all grinned at Submarauder’s eagerness. “You got the idea, but first we need Deluge to disarm his dead mech switch.” Sinnertwin explained. “Now here’s the plan. Cutthroat and I will hold him up, Blot will climb up the wall and you’ll hand him the swords which he'll ram through various limbs to pin this mech to the wall. Rippersnapper, your job is to make sure he doesn’t die on us.”

“We’re trying to figure out where ‘there’ is.” Hun-grrr said into his comm to Webweaver. “We have an overcharge unit we are questioning but he is being a bit difficult."

“Ok, let’s do this.” Sinnertwin said to his teammates. As blot climbed the wall Sinnertwin looked OC-021 in his optics. “If you keep up this good behavior you may get off easy.” When Cutthroat moved around and took hold of the other leg, they hoisted the mech up against the wall. “Ok whenever you’re ready Sub.”

Warcry
2010-02-17, 04:24 AM
Ready Room, Fearless

Once, Cyclonus would have tried to sugar-coat the bad news, to distract the recipient with something else to delay the violent explosion that was sure to follow from the revelation...but that was a different time. Gigatron wasn't Galvatron, and Cyclonus was no longer the spineless, unquestioning follower that he once was.

If Gigatron wants to throw a fit, let him.

"The Matrix," he told Gigatron bluntly, "is gone. Thunderwing has it. Imperial forces are here, in the system, right now. I don't know how many of them, but to try something so bold they must have come in numbers."

optimusskids
2010-02-17, 07:20 AM
Ready Room Fearless

Gigatron nodded slowly.

"We were always fighting the clock. Did Thunderwing give any indication that he was acting under orders or did his obsession with the Matrix make him act on impulse?"

Gigatron opened a com link

"Wingspan I need you to drop everything and get to the Fearless now."

He looked back at Cyclonus

"What were the calibre of his troops?

Blackjack
2010-02-17, 08:49 AM
Guest Quarters, Thunder Arrow II

Scorponok's claws dropped into a non-aggressive stance and he nodded slowly when Gaihawk replied to him. "Fair enough." the ex-Headmaster trudged after the Destron and nodded, "It's about time, anyway."

Scorponok didn't like this- the Destrons gave up too easily. They must've something else up their sleeve, otherwise they're planning to use Trypticon's hypno beams directly on him. But then again, their reasoning for cooperating is believable enough. Professionals, then. Good. Scorponok smirked internally, They are good competitors...
______________________________

Monocle shuffled slowly beside Springer, getting ever closer to the hangar bay...
______________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 sighed, unable to do anything much other than cooperate. (OOC: have fun torturing him, guys...)

Chip1123
2010-02-17, 03:29 PM
"Looks like we're good to go." Topspin said to Springer. "Skylinx is ready, and I think our departure is long overdue. Let's get everyone on board and take off."

Subs
2010-02-17, 08:43 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

"Oh, i'm ready."

Submarauder handed over the swords one by one to Blot and watched with satisfaction as the Torrorcon impaled OC-021 to the wall.

"Hmm, he still has fewer holes in him then i do right now." The pretender ran the last sword through the Overchage Unit's thigh himself. "There, much better. Deluge, you're up, show him what we think of the trouble he has caused us."

Warcry
2010-02-19, 06:31 AM
Ready Room, Fearless

"Low quality, but they made up for it in numbers," Cyclonus told Gigatron. "Frankly, I probably could have killed them all if I'd had enough time, but Thunderwing's presence made the situation far more dangerous. I might still have prevailed, but no one else would have come back alive."

He finally sat in one of the nearby chairs, relaxing slightly. "I don't know whether Thunderwing was acting under orders or not, but I doubt it will make much difference. He has the Matrix now and he won't want to give it up. On the other hand, his superiors certainly don't want to leave something so powerful in the hands of an obsessive madman like him. I also have it on very good authority that the Matrix doesn't want him, which will only drive him deeper and deeper into insanity as he tries to bend it to his will."

zigzagger
2010-02-22, 02:35 PM
Fearless, Bridge

Doubledealer sat with his arms crossed and his head down, still discomforted by his sudden prolonged visit onboard the Fearless. "Oh well," he thought. "It could be worse."

He stirred in seat when Barricade spoke to him.

"Hmm? Oh, uh, Barricade is it?" Dealer looked up. "It went alright...I guess. Just hope he hurries up with whatever he had to run off and do. But, yeah, your boss is a reasonable businessmech."

Heinrad
2010-02-22, 05:05 PM
Main Computer Core, Thunder Arrow II:



Trypticon: -dino mode, plugged in to the main computer of the ship-

Gaihawk: -opens the door- "Here he is, Scorponok."

Trypticon:

optimusskids
2010-02-22, 05:20 PM
Ready Room, Fearless

Gigatron opened a com link to the crews that had been waiting for the Underwater base to be salvaged.

"Expedite project Vulcan."

He turned to Cyclonus

"I think we'll need to convene a full staff meeting."

He opened another com link

"Barricade get Wingspan and Spinster back here ASAP , see that our guest gets the technology we promised him and then make sure he leaves the premises. Firm but friendly , no need to annoy a potential ally. Also patch com links through to Leozak, Trypticon and Skorponok, if they can get down here all th ebetter but otherwise we'll hold a virtual meeting and patch me through to that Autobot that's up there Landmine isn't it."

Blackjack
2010-02-23, 01:26 PM
Bridge, Fearless

Barricade shrugged when Doubledealer replied to him. "Figures. He calculates stuff often enough to be one."

Just as he was about to engage into conversation with the mercenary, a stream of orders came from Gigatron himself. "At once, my lord." the Micromaster replied mechanically, before proceeding through his task. The Watch Commander took a deep breath, and steeled himself. Something bad must've occured... practically every important mech in their army bar Bludgeon has been summoned in one way or another.

First up was the team in Protihex. Sending a message through a scrambled frequency, Barricde said: "Spinister, Wingspan, Gigatron wants you and your team back on base as soon as you can. Might be an emergency."

Then, those in orbit. "This is the Fearless to the Thunder Arrow II. Scorponok, Leozak, Trypticon, Gigatron wants you guys to come down here if you can, or at least have some sort of virtual meeting thing. Something must be brewing. Oh, and he wants to be patched to Landmine, for some reason."

Then, Barricade turned to face Doubledealer once again. "So, Gigatron's deal was for you to get subspace tech, isn't it? I've been instructed to arrange for that since the big guy is preoccupied by some emergency, from the looks of things."
_________________________

Main Computer Room, Thunder Arrow II

As Gaihawk showed him into the main computer room, Scorponok resisted the urge to chuckle at the rather comical sight of Trypticon in dinosaur mode being plugged into the computer. "Trypticon. It has been a rather long time since we last met." the ex-Headmaster said by way of greeting.

Nice set-up they've got here. Trypticon is large enough to step on Minibots, just like me. But he's small enough to interact with troops instead of being in city mode all the time. This way, it's more of a transector than a proper city mode.

But then, before he could get out another word, Barricde's transmission came through. Scorponok grimaced. What now? Something serious must've transpired down there. This is getting rather interesting...
_________________________

Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle trudged alongside Springer and the other Autobots as they entered the hangar bay.

The set-up Trypticon had placed there activated, and the hypno-beams shot out into Monocle's optics, too fast for any of the Autobots to be aware of. Not even Monocle was aware of what had transpired. He blinked once, and continued walking.

zigzagger
2010-02-24, 04:49 PM
Fearless, Bridge

"Works for me," Dealer answered Barricade. "So, where to?"

Standing up from his seat, their scale differences became immediately apparent to Dealer as he looked down at the Micromaster. "Huh. Kinda of reminds me of those two knuckleheads I used to work with," he thought. "Wonder how they're doing."

Blackjack
2010-02-25, 10:41 AM
Outskirts, Near the Mithril Sea

A pipe.

It used to ferry waste from Crystal City during its glory days, but it had been left decrepit for far too long, and no mech had set foot on it for years. Until now, anyway.

A buzzing sound could be heard if one was to listen intently. The sound would grow louder, until you could see the tip of a curved blade neatly slicing a circle on the side of the pipe. One good kick later, the circular section of the pipe was eviscerated. Repugnus stalked out of the pipe and transformed into robot mode. "Ah, fresh air." he said out loud to no one in particular.
_______________________

Fearless, Bridge

Barricade hopped down from his seat. "Watch the bridge, Browning." the Micromaster called out, before transforming into car mode and revving up near Doubledealer. "We're going to the technical section. It's just subspace tech, right?"

(OOC: Right? I can't remember whether Double-D and Gigs agreed on anything else...)

zigzagger
2010-02-25, 12:30 PM
Fearless, Bridge

(OOC: That's pretty much it. The other item was a message Giggy transmitted over to him, but that's something me and optimusskids can go over if need be. Oh, by the way, the Mithril Sea is between Tagan Heights and Valvolux. It's not near Crystal City, which is where I thought Repugnus was supposed to be.)

"Yep, that's it," Doubledealer answered. "Need something that can store about X-odd tons of latinium and few other odds and ends. Preferably small and compact."

Taking cue from Barricade, Dealer converted into missile carrier mode.

"No one will mind us driving down the ship's corridors will they?" the mercenary asked.

Blackjack
2010-02-25, 01:10 PM
(OOC: Ah, my bad... -removes mention of Mithril sea- must've mis-remembered somehow. Thanks for the heads-up! :p )

Crystal City Outskirts

Repugnus wandered through the borders between Crystal City and the Wastelands, nursing the gash suffered in the battle between Whirl and himself. Opening a comm channel to the Fearless, he said: "Greetings, Decepticon forces. This is former Autobot Repugnus. I've been hounded down by my ex-comrades, and they're trying to kill me. I seek um, asylum among your forces. In return for shelter and repairs, I will repay you by fighting by your side."

-Primus, that sounded bad. Hell, I don't even believe it myself. Let's just hope they buy it...- Repugnus let out a silent sigh, and began to trudge towards the Fearless looming ominously ahead, clutching the scar on his shoulder which Whirl had previously gouged a cut across. -Damn, Smokey. I wanted a realistic distraction, but I didn't mean for you to send crack troops for me. I appreciate the exercise, but...-

The Monsterbot let out another sigh as he walked just shy past what he approximated to be the Fearless' firing range, making himself (and, hopefully, his wounds, as well) visible to whoever was watching.
____________________________

Fearless, Corridors

"Nope, I don't think so. Unless you shoot off that missile of yours, in which case we will really be pissed off." Barricade replied to Doubledealer, as he moved towards the technical section. "Several tonnes? Well, it isn't my specialty, but I think I can wrangle up a thing or two."

Springer85
2010-02-25, 03:15 PM
Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

"Alright, everybody get on board Sky Lynx. There's no need for us to stay here any longer so let's take off in a few kliks." Springer said to the others.

Landmine and Waverider get on board Sky Lynx and take a seat while Springer still stands in the door opening. "We'll head back to Crystal City first."
Let's hope this trip was worth the trouble and that I have managed to get the Autobots an advantage, he thinks.

Hunter
2010-02-26, 04:07 AM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Blot jumped down from the wall, and asked “If his head falls off can I have it?”

“What are you going to do, wear it as a helmet?” Rippersnapper said sarcastically.

“Now that you mention it… nope, nope looks too small.” Blot replied seriously

Since his conversation with Webweaver appeared to be over, Hun-grrr walked up behind the rest of his team, Deluge and Submarauder. He was relieved that the pain had subsided enough for him to move around a bit more freely. “Deluge, has that pesky switch been removed yet or are we on a break?”

optimusskids
2010-02-26, 07:16 AM
Eastern|Strip Training facility

Deluge lifted the knife blade from the prisoner's skin

"Tell us about the switch otherwise I'll cut you again a 1000 times and the oil will slowly drain out of you."

Blackjack
2010-02-26, 07:58 AM
Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle nodded glumly as he shuffled after Springer and the Pretenders, not showing any sign of his mind control. The informant walked into Sky Lynx and sat on the chair in front of Landmine. "We escaped with our heads intact. That, at least, is a good sign." he said, smiling.
__________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 grunted in pain as Blot and Submarauder began their 'work' on him. Great Imperial Magistrate help me, this hurt..

Deluge's question rang out in his audio sensors, and he decided to end it quickly. "There... there is no dead mech's switch. Just... just kill me. Kill me and be quick about it."
__________________________

The Allicons guarding Webweaver saw the commotion outside. Their basic instincts told them to attack. Three transformed into their alternate modes and crawled towards them. Two of them opened fire on the Terrorcons, Submarauder and Deluge.

Chip1123
2010-02-26, 09:50 PM
Topspin boarded Sky Lynx, pausing at the door as rear guard and letting Springer get on board. "Time to hit the road. Or sky rather. Let's get the slag out of here."

Subs
2010-02-26, 11:36 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Submarauder find himself feeling nothing but loathing as he watched the pathetic sight of the Quintesson drone as it pleaded for death.

"A quick death is more than you des..." The pretender was cut short as a shot buzzed past him. Submarauder spun around and withdrew his shield form subspace and used it to deflect several more of the Allicon's shots.

"These things are really starting to tick me off."

Warcry
2010-02-28, 07:05 AM
"I'm in the middle of eliminating Megatron's Space Mafia allies," Spinister told Barricade. "That it 'might be' an emergency isn't good enough. Unless Gigatron gives me a direct order to return immediately, we'll be back once the battle is won."

There was a short pause, then, "This signal is being tracked. I'll contact you again shortly. Spinister out."
_______________________________________

Ready Room, Fearless

Cyclonus waited patiently while Gigatron summoned his minions.

Blackjack
2010-02-28, 04:12 PM
Corridors, Fearless

"Understood." the en-route Barricade replied to Spinister, and opened a commlink to Gigatron, feeling a little guilty for seemingly compromising his comrade's position. "Lord Gigatron, Spinister is presently... occupied, and is unable to join us in such short notice."

Screeching to a stop with Doubledealer presumably close behind him, Barricade transformed. "The subspace tech you need should be here." he told the mercenary.

Before he could continue, though, one of the officers on the Bridge informed him of the Repugnus situation. Barricade let out a withering sigh. One task after another... the Micromaster shook his head. A Watch Commander gets this stressed. Imagine if I were Gigatron or Cyclonus or Bludgeon...

"Lord Gigatron, Repugnus is waving his dirty claws in front of our base. He's been chased by ISS and the Wreckers, and he wants to switch sides, apparently." Barricade commed the Decepticon leader.

Off-comm, he asked Doubledealer: "Any idea what's going on with the Monsterbot? You came from Iacon, right?"

optimusskids
2010-02-28, 05:13 PM
Ready Room Fearless


Gigatron sighed.

"Tell Spinster to get back here as soon as he has won. Tell him it concerns the Imperials and Thunderwing. Get me Bludgeon up here and throw Repugnus in a holding cell and assign some of our intelligence personnel to debrief him."

zigzagger
2010-03-01, 02:57 PM
Fearless

Doubledealer transformed and followed Barricade to what he assumed to be some type of storage room - or perhaps an armoury (OOC: ?). He looked around the room, nodding approvingly while taking note of his host's collection before turning to answer the micromaster's question.

"Sure did. The Border Regions to be more precise," he replied. "You said Repugnus, right?" Dealer stroked his chin. "Yeah, I know of him. Comes from my neck of the woods. He's a contract killer. Reliable from what I've heard. Couldn't tell you why he'd be out here. Honestly, there's not much I can tell you about him, we're not particularly close. Well, I do know he's not too well liked among his peers...or so I've come to understand."

Hunter
2010-03-02, 06:37 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

The anger rose in Hun-grrr, “you worthless pile of…” he stopped in mid sentence as a blaster bolt just narrowly missed his head. “Terrorcons, take care of them, this one is mine.” Hun-grrr transformed into robot mode, the anger in him blocked out the pain as he strode towards OC-021 flexing his fists.

The rest of the team seemed a little upset they were going to miss the rest of the torture, but they would never give up the chance for battle. They all pulled their guns out and raced towards the oncoming mechs firing shot after shot.

Blackjack
2010-03-03, 11:33 AM
Storage Room, Fearless

Barricade shrugged as Doubledealer told him of Repugnus. "About the information contained in his dossier. Interesting- he seems to have been incarcerated in Altihex's prisons until Megatron and his loony bunch attacked it."

Barricde led the mercenary around the storage room. "Subspace tech should be stored somewhere around here, if Cement-Head didn't go and play around with it without authorization. Ah, here we go..." the Micromaster said, pointing to a couple of crates containing chips which would shunt large objects into subspace.

Barricade then received Gigatron's comm, and nodded. Taking out a datapad he sent a signal to Spinister delivering the message: "Gigatron says you are to get back as soon as you've won. It concerns Thunderwing and the Imperials." As he sent it, Barricade gulped a little, since now he understood the gravity of the situation.

With a shiver, Barricade commed Bludgeon, "Um, Bludgeon? The big G wants you in the Ready Room, it's about the Imperials, I think."

Barricade then sent out a command to the ready team, "Get Repugnus in a holding cell now." after considering Doubledealer's warning on the Monsterbot, Barricade added, "Try and have him stand down, though, if you value your lives." (OOC: Who do we have in the intelligence personnel?)
____________________________

Exterior, Fearless

"This is the Fearless to Repugnus: Stand down now or we will fire." the guy manning the communications console said.

Repugnus narrowed his optics and hissed, but made no indication to stand down. Instead, he transformed into his beast mode...
____________________________

Eastern Strip Training Facility

OC-021 closed his optics as Hun-Grrr moved closer. His task was done. The Quintessons have been served. While he failed, he felt a sort of... bliss.

The Allicons advanced towards the Terrorcons and Submarauder, several falling from the Decepticon fire.

Subs
2010-03-03, 11:59 PM
Eastern Strip Training Facility

Submarauder watched as the Allicons rushed towards their groups position. The fact that he was still damaged from his last encounter with these creatures made him concerned as to whether he could survive another bout.

One of the Allicons then suddenly appeared from behind a pile of debris and lunged at the pretender. Submarauder managed a quick enough response and rammed his shield into the creatures gaping mouth to immobilize its jaw before bringing his sword down onto the middle of its body to try and impale it.

optimusskids
2010-03-05, 07:18 AM
(ooc Crankcase)

Gigatron looked at Cyclonus

"While we wait for the others have you any ideas on how we can stop Thunderwing."

Squawktalk looked nervous at th ethought of being included in such a high profile meeting."


Crystal City Space

The Tyrant towed the space station into position and nudged it into orbit.

A swarm of waiting craft despatche dby Gigatron to get it back online descended on it.

Spacestation Vulcan would soon be operational

Blackjack
2010-03-05, 07:33 AM
Storage Room, Fearless

Barricade commed Crankcase. "Crankcase, Repugnus is being escorted to the holding cells right now. Would you mind, um, debriefing him? Thanks a million."
_______________________________

Exterior, Fearless

A squad of Decepticon Seekers swooped out of the Fearless and headed to intercept Repugnus. The leader of the jets commed the Monsterbot over an open channel: "Surrender peacefully and we can negotiate. Otherwise, we will take you in by force."

Repugnus hissed. "Lousy reception committee... what, no flowers? Not even a receptionist? Sheesh."

The jet squadron replied by opening fire on Repugnus, sending streams of laser blasts set on stun. The Monsterbot rolled forwards, dodging a majority of the attack run. Jerking his head upwards, Repugnus spitted out a glowing fireball at random, narrowly missing one of the Decepticons. "If that's the way you guys want to play it, fine!" Repugnus growled, spitting more fireballs upwards.

Heinrad
2010-03-05, 05:30 PM
Main Computer Core, Thunder Arrow II:


Trypticon: "A staff meeting?"

Leozak: "What's wrong with a staff meeting?"

Trypticon: -stubby t-rex arms waving to indicate his body- "Nobody builds chairs with saurian modes in mind."

Leozak: "Good point."

Trypticon: -activates a holodisplay, routing it through comms to the Fearless- "Far easier to attend this way."

Leozak: "Well, Scorponok? Would you rather be there in person or stay here and watch?"

****************************
Bridge, Thunder Arrow II:


Jalgar: -activating commlink- "Thunder Arrow II calling Landmine, do you read, over?"

****************************
Space Station Vulcan, Engineering Deck:


Hellbat: -leaning against a terminal- "I'm bored."

Drillhorn: -looking at the reactors, consulting a handheld scanner- "So go back to the ship."

Hellbat: "Why bother? It's mostly repaired now."

Drillhorn: -flicking a few switches experimentally- "The project you were working on could get finished sooner."

Hellbat: -shrugs- "Given the attenuation, I'm not sure how well it would work, to be honest."

***************************
Training Grounds, Crystal City:


Fangry: -wheezing with exhaustion, tounge lolling out of his vulpine mouth- "Just......GASP.... one break? PULWHEEZE?"

Bludgeon: -not appearing fatigued at all-

BBC: -looking a little fatigued-

Bludgeon and BBC: -looking at the exhausted troops, lying in heaps on the ground-

Bludgeon: -activating commlink, his voice as cold and hollow as a creaking gravestone- "Message recieved, Barricade. I am on my way." -looks at BBC- "Let them rest for 5 minutes. Then redouble the regimin." -turns, heads for the spaceport-

BBC: -nods, turns to the exhausted troops- "You heard him. Take five."

Fangry: -still gasping- "Smoke 'em...... WHEEZE.... if ya got 'em....." -passes out-