PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Eye of the Storm:Those Ills we Have (Altihex)


Pages : [1] 2

Warcry
2009-10-13, 04:31 AM
Altihex: Autobot secure prison complex. With the rest of the planet caught up in other concerns, the Decepticons have recovered a lot of their own and several Autobot detainees have won free, leaving the buildings in a dangerous state and under emergency evacuation orders. There may still be some survivors to locate, but there is also a potential saboteur to deal with... And where will everyone go, now?

Ungla Cracker
2009-10-16, 06:26 AM
Secure Medbay

Thrust put up little resistance as his old comrade dragged him towards the exit. He realized he had been pushing his luck again.

“OK! OK! Look Dirge I helped ya find your damaged mech! What else do you want?”

optimusskids
2009-10-18, 11:46 AM
Secure Medical Wing


Searchlight optics glowed.

"please release me."

Aero Blade
2009-10-19, 03:35 AM
Secure Medical Wing

Dirge would come to a stop just before hauling himself and Thrust out of the room. He turned to face Thrust, optic to optic, and he was definitely not in a good mood.

"Shut it," Dirge snapped smoothly, managing to keep himself at a low volume instead of yelling. "These are my friends. I will not tollerate you mocking and insulting them while I am in ear shot. I hear so much as one more snide comment, insulting remark, and you will - I repeat - you WILL be back in your CR Chamber cell until we get someone to haul you away. This is your last strike, do not push it. You're the one that wanted this chance, you have to continue to earn it!"

Ungla Cracker
2009-10-21, 06:23 AM
Secure Medbay

Thrust choose his words before answering. The CR chamber didn’t sound very appealing.

“Just trying to lighten the mood, this place gives me the creeps”, Thrust cautiously scanned the surrounding area before he spoke again. The seeker had some more immediate concerns

“Something aint right here Dirge if that survivor was with a guard or with a maintenance detail he wouldn’t have been down here on his own someone would have noticed he was missin yeah? I’ve been in this prison long enough to know that you Autobots aint stupid enough to walk around alone”. Thrust shivered, “You Autobots better make sure you know who this mech is. There aint no heroes in prison eh?”

optimusskids
2009-10-24, 07:18 AM
Altihex City, Warehouse disrict


The shadowy figure addressed the clutch of mechs gathered around him.

"so comrades now is our opportunity to strike a blow for freedom. Our forces are in place and we can use this opportunity to finally find ourselves a home."

Blaster
2009-10-27, 10:21 PM
Catilla kept moving towards the signal of the viral bomb.

~~~~

Blaster stood guard, watching Roadrocket waiting for some sort of security detail to show up and cart the traitor away.

~~~~

Brawn and Steeljaw were in the make-shift med-bay getting much needed repairs.

Aero Blade
2009-10-29, 04:22 AM
Secure Medical Wing

"Another reason we don't need you mouthing off," Dirge answered to Thrust, but with no malice in his tone. "This area, this whole prison, can still be dangerous, and if you're making a lot of excess racket, we might not hear someone coming, or it might even draw them to us."

Dirge then started guide the other seeker back towards where the others were, staying alert to the situation as he had meantioned not too long ago. "Ironfist, Afterburner, what's the situation?" he called out as he approached, needing to be updated since he had stepped away with Thrust.

Chip1123
2009-10-30, 02:06 PM
(OOC: correct me if I'm wrong - wasn't sure if the door was on the poor injured bot, like it was Afterburner previously, or if it was jammed and we had to get past it to get to him- i assume the latter)

Ironfist turned back towards Dirge. "Finished clearing doorway. Proceeding inside to help injured."

optimusskids
2009-10-31, 08:57 AM
Governor's Mansion

Governor Erratus stood on the Balcony of his Governor's Mansion and looked across Altihex.

"I am afraid that all is not well Comet, the recent prison break has had many reprecussions."

Warehouse

The shadowy figure gestured to his gathered forces.

"The hover jet unit programme has been completed and we now al have an aerial capacity.

Sharpshooter is in position and when we recieve the signal we will attack the key targets. Now is the perfect opportunity while they are still recovering to get wht they have always denied us a home of our own."

Clogs
2009-10-31, 10:43 PM
Secure Medical Wing

"We're in!" Afterburner told Dirge. With the twisted door made safe, he chose to enter the room first to find the survivor they had come to rescue. Stepping over the threshold before Ironfist, he clearly heard the words: "Please release me."

He was about to speak reassurances, but they died in his vocaliser.

The mech was no more than a cranial unit..!

Ungla Cracker
2009-11-02, 05:32 AM
Secure Medical Unit

Thrust winced, he thought about making a witty comment but decided to keep it to himself. In light of the conversation he had just had with Dirge.

That’s got to hurt, the seeker thought to himself.

optimusskids
2009-11-02, 06:52 AM
Secure Medical Unit


Searchlight's optics brightened.

"Thank Primus you are here. I thought I had been abandoned but then i heardnoises and knew someone was headed my way."

Clogs
2009-11-02, 01:54 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Afterburner rallied, approached the head. "Searchlight?" he asked, reaching out one hand but not daring to touch. "What... what happened?

optimusskids
2009-11-02, 05:05 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Searchlight looked at Afterburner

"one minute I was attacking the Terrorcons and the next I woke up here. J-just I can't feel my body or look down so I reckon I must be paralysed or something. Where are all the doctors ? Is it.. is it bad...?"

Chip1123
2009-11-03, 06:37 PM
"The doctors are busy. Lots of injured." Ironfist said in response to Searchlight, entering the door behind Afterburner. He glanced down at Searchlight's body, or rather, where it should have been, concern on his face. "Truth? Pretty bad."

Clogs
2009-11-03, 10:35 PM
Secure Medical Unit

A quick scan of the room did not reveal any kind of mecha exoform and Afterburner shot Ironfist a desperate glance. What could they say?

He picked up a gentle sound, almost a sigh, and turned his optics urgently to the ceiling. "This area is destabilising by the breem fractal," he noted. "We've... uh... got to get Searchlight to safety."

Chip1123
2009-11-05, 10:45 PM
"Searchlight, No easy way to say this. Your body is gone." Ironfist said. "It's not in this area. We need to move before this location collapses. Do you have any idea what happened to your body? Do you remember?"

optimusskids
2009-11-05, 11:53 PM
Secure Medical Facility

Searchlight blinked

"gone, then how am I still alive???"

On a nearby console an icon flashed "initiate grafting process y/n?"

Ungla Cracker
2009-11-06, 05:02 AM
Secure Medbay

Thrust screwed up his optics in both amazement and disbelief,

“I might be a con but even I can see your bedside manner could do with a little work Ironfist”.

Thrust turned to face Afterburner,

“You just gonna leave him laying there?”

Clogs
2009-11-06, 09:14 AM
Secure Medical Unit

Of course not! Afterburner thought bitterly, turning away from Thrust, but he had to admit that things did not look good for Searchlight... or what was left of him. He noted the console message and wondered what had been the plan here, to what was this head to have been grafted?

He reached out, finger hovering above the keyboard 'n' (or it's Cybertronian equivalent), deliberately avoiding talking to Searchlight.

"We'll have to shift all this equipment," he said. Which is impossible. "I'm not sure what effect it'll have if we just take him with us as he is."

optimusskids
2009-11-06, 12:55 PM
Secure Medical Wing

Searchlight blinked

"you can't leave me here but you can't unplug me if you do I'm gonna die, what are we going to do."

Searchlight's voice raised in intonation sounding increasingly panicky.

Lights flashed on as the console detected the presence of an operator.

A voice echoed out from a tinny speaker on the console.

"Body Prepped for reattachment do you wish to continue?"

A hatch opened and a body slid down runners and was grabbed by arms and rotated to sit under Searchlight's head. The body had a nautical theme to it.

The tinny voice continued

"Please check that the rehabiltated convict is being attached to the correct head. If the choice is incorrect please choose the correct one from the list on the screen in front of you."

Clogs
2009-11-06, 01:51 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Now Afterburner really began to panic.

"Ironfist, what shall we do?" he practically begged, finger moving over to the 'y'.

Above, the ceiling shifted a fraction and metallic dust trickled out of thin cracks opening in the panelling.

optimusskids
2009-11-06, 11:22 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Searchlight was increasingly panicky. The Machinery was out of his line of sight.

"Convict, where am I what's going on. I don't want to die.. but I don't want to live like this it'll be like being back inside that race car, trapped in a small prison helpless but at least I could move then... help meeee."

Ungla Cracker
2009-11-09, 06:25 AM
Secure Medbay

Thrust avoided glancing upwards. He was starting to get jittery, his first instinct was to flee (as usual). If he did though, he would probably get shot in the back. Thrust looked down at Searchlight, then back up at Afterburner.

“You better make a decision quick Autobot” he hastily added “it’s betta to be a head than dead”.

Aero Blade
2009-11-10, 04:33 AM
Secure Medical Wing

Dirge's expression was a frown, his own mind both rapidly annalyzing the situation, but also blank, devoid of an answer, as he listened to Afterburner, Ironfist, and Thrust discuss the situation. The entire situation didn't add up to him in any way, and the unstable surrounded was an ever-constant reminder that they didn't have the luxary of standing around and sorting things out at the moment.

"Finish the process, but put him in restraints," Dirge suggested to the others. "Better safe than sorry. We can get him out of here, then figure out if he needs to stay cuffed our not. The longer we stand around, more likely we're going to be in the same situation as him soon."

Chip1123
2009-11-10, 09:28 PM
"Dirge is right." Ironfist said to Afterburner. "Restrain the body. Then hook him up. We need to leave. Sooner rather than later. As he said the last part, he hoped he wouldn't regret his decision. And if he tries something, I won't hesitate to put him down.

Clogs
2009-11-10, 10:39 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Afterburner was grateful that the others had helped make the decision here; perhaps not by normal Autobot consensus methodology, but it worked for him.

"Anyone got Energon cuffs or stasis bindings on them?" he asked, not completely serious.

The ceiling close to the door shifted a fraction more.

Aero Blade
2009-11-12, 04:16 AM
Secure Medical Wing

After a moment to look around, Dirge would find a container partially smashed under some rubble, but was in no danger of causing further instability by removing it. He had to wrench the lid off, and much of the stuff inside was damaged, but there was one working pair of energon cuffs remaining for their purposes.

"Here Afterburner," He called out, tossing the device towards the other bot. He briefly searched the box for any other items of use, but discarded it when nothing presented itself. He looked again towads the cieling when he heard it shift again, his frown returning.

Ungla Cracker
2009-11-12, 04:45 AM
Secure Medbay

As the ceiling quivered Thrust began to get more and more nervous. He could hear the support beams creaking just above him and with each shudder the building seemed to shed more and more material onto the seekers upper torso and head. As Dirge rummaged through the container and Afterburner floundered at the control panel Thrust felt it hard disguise his distain. He needed to do or say something before panic took him flying out of the door.

“Why waste your time with those rusted old shackles? When you have a perfectly good pair here” Thrust raised his arms slightly with his palms facing upwards and his voice rank with sarcasm. A playful smile crept across the seekers face. It was obvious to all this was not a serious suggestion and was mearly intended to lighten the mood.

Clogs
2009-11-12, 01:43 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Afterburner grabbed the cuffs out of the air and, as he stepped across to attach them to the delivered body shell, smiled at Thrust. "I'd have suggested pretty much the same," he agreed. "But we've no idea what's going to happen here."

He quickly pulled the slack arms togather and affixed the cuffs.

"You good to go?" he then addressed Searchlight.

Aero Blade
2009-11-13, 03:55 AM
Secure Medical Wing

"I'd know a few Cons that'd be insulted by that," Dirge answered to Thrust's humored suggestion. "The notion that old equipment could keep them in line would be a slight at their power. Be happy we still think you worthy of the better equipment." Whether Dirge was making a joke himself or not was hard to tell, urgency creeping into his own tone as he surveyed the area.

"Be ready to make a break for the door. This room isn't lasting much longer," He called in caution to Afterburner and Ironfist. He then motioned towards Thrust as he went over to collect his charge. "Let's make our way there ourselves, just in case we have to dig them out afterwards."

optimusskids
2009-11-13, 07:18 AM
Secure Medical Wing

Searchlight's voice trembled

"Y-y-yess"

Clogs
2009-11-13, 08:02 AM
Secure Medical Unit

Afterburner turned to the console and depressed the 'y' key, committing the procedure...

Chip1123
2009-11-13, 09:03 PM
"How long will that take?" Ironfist asked Afterburner, looking around the area, intent on finding something he could use to prop the ceiling from collapsing, if only for a few moments. "Can't stay here much longer."

He found a beam that had fallen previously and wedged it betweent he floor and the ceiling, and then popped a welder out of his arm, securing the bottom to the floor, hoping to buy some precious time. "That will only hold so long. Beam is weak already."

Clogs
2009-11-14, 09:39 PM
Secure Medical Unit

"Sorry - no idea," Afterburner confessed to Ironfist. He gestured to the body, which was being rotated to place the neck towards the column and Searchlight's head. "Fairly smartish, though, I'd guess."

Ungla Cracker
2009-11-17, 04:20 AM
Secure Medical Unit

Thrust edged towards the door. He didn’t like the look of the ceiling.

“I’m not going to be doing much digging with these am I?” again Thrust raised his shackles so they were in full view.

“Just stop dripping around Autobots!”

Chip1123
2009-11-17, 08:37 PM
"Almost done." Ironfist lied to Thrust and the others, hopeful that he was right. "As for digging... you might not want to be seen around here without us. Look like an escaped Con. Might get shot..."

Clogs
2009-11-17, 11:26 PM
Secure Medical Unit

"It's started... whatever it is..." Afterburner retreated a couple of steps as several long mechanical arms shot out of the column upon which Searchlight's head rested and disconnected it from all but one slim power line.

A trickle of dust pattered off his left shoulder and he automatically bushed it away, glancing at the ceiling. Perfect timing: the area right above him slipped and showered him with fragments of platis tiling!

"I'll stay here and see this through. I suggest everyone else leaves the room," he said. He added, mindful of what Ironfist had told Thrust. "Together."

optimusskids
2009-11-18, 12:10 AM
Secure Medical Unit

Searchlights optics flickered and he grimaced as if in pain.

optimusskids
2009-11-18, 09:57 PM
Governor's Mansion

Governor Erratus slumped forward as a well placed shot from Sharpshooter drilled into his brain.

~*~

Warehouses

Across Altihex Warehouse doors clattered upwards. Ships with Hover-jets now bolted on alongside there normal propulsion surged into the streets.

Clogs
2009-11-18, 10:31 PM
Altihex Central Core

Dozens of Sheriffs clattered out of the main Station, arming themselves as they ran. Many transformed, looking for greater speed or, in just a few cases, taking to the air to make an initial challenge.

Inside the Station, trained units hurried to activate the defence grid. Guns bristled from ports opening in the flat roof of the building, their crews beginning the battery power-up.

This time, it was no drill...

optimusskids
2009-11-19, 07:24 AM
Altihex Central Core

They were old fashioned and obsolete, their paint was peeling and they were streaked with rust . However they still bristled with weapons and had been designed to go head to head with the enemies battlefleet. A local defence force was therefore not a challenge1

The 3 battleships floated line astern down the main road. Ocean, Majestic and Collossus. As they drew abreast of the main Sherriff station they swung out so that all their turrets could bear on the building. 10 heavy calibre guns apiece thundered as they fired att he sherriff station. Meanwhile other converted naval craft zipped around them defending the main battle line

Destroyers and Motor Torpedo boats swarmed down to confront the Sherriffs who had taken to the air.

Meanwhile nsmaller taskforces targeted the main Broadcast faciliy and other key strategic points.

Chip1123
2009-11-19, 10:34 PM
"This thing needs to hurry. Have a bad feeling." Ironfist said to no one in particular. Turning before he exited, he looked back at Afterburner. "We'll be right outside. Get out if you have no choice. Rather 1 dead bot than two."

------------

Communications Room

Highbrow lay on the communications room floor, woozy from the previous fighting and in need of some energon. From where he lay, he could feel more vibrations. Thought the fighting was finished. A small piece of ceiling fell on him, enough to jar him back to his senses.

He pulled himself up to one of the communications units and tried to make sense of everything the unit was telling him, but that was not made easy by the unit's present condition. He noticed he was having problems receiving communications from outside, but he attributed that to the structural damage the building had taken. Everything here is in delapidated condition...




(OOC: first shot I've seen in awhile to bring him back in. Also, is Blaster still in charge?)

Clogs
2009-11-20, 12:40 PM
Altihex Central Core

The Sheriffs represented the local police force; they were not meant to be soldiers. That some of them had been in former times was co-incidental. However, that was moot when the ships dropped down to open fire on the building. The defenders managed to put holes in the vessels designated Ocean and Colosus, but the broadside blew out the top floors and the whole roof caved in in a welter of metal, smoke and exoforms. In instants, the Station collapsed and a series of explosions threatened the very vessels that had brought it into ruin.

Distracted by the disaster, the airborne cadre were easily picked off by the smaller boats.

Only a single knot of nine mechs escaped, led by a yellow unit with some resemblance to the famed Hot Rod. They took up position, blatantly in the open, and fired ground-to-air armaments at the fleet.

optimusskids
2009-11-21, 04:04 PM
Altihex Central Core

The naval units had been designed to function in water not the air and there fore there anti missile defenses were sorely lacking particularly along the underside.

Ocean who had been propping up a bar for many of the last breems until the Ultra-marines had found him and filled him with new confidence and vitriol plunged downwards his jury rigged Hover jet units already battered by the explosion of the sherriffs station drew in missiles like techno moths to a flame.

He desperately tried to transform as he plunged downwards and impacted the grounf face downwards the weight of his impact sinking him several inches into the road bed.

Angered at the fall of their consort the smaller units zipped down and strafed the knot of mechs with automatic weapons.

Aero Blade
2009-11-23, 04:57 AM
Secure Medical

Exiting the room along side Thrust and Ironfist, Dirge got a suitable distance from the doorway (in case any potential debris from a cave in might follow them out) then oriented himself to be able to see back into the room again. Anxiously, he watched for signs of Afterburner and Searchlight coming out to join them.

Clogs
2009-11-23, 10:46 PM
Secure Medical Unit

The procedure was automatic, apparently requiring no intervention. Not surprising, given the proper application was the reuniting of head with body to reactivate a violent long-term inmate placed in secure Spark stasis.

Afterburner watched, ready to snatch Searchlight to safety the instant the operation was complete.

"Almost there!" he called out to the others.

The last laser switched off and the power line into the back of Searchlight's helm came free, whipping as it recoiled. The restraints retracted into the bed, leaving the body only bound by the Energon cuffs.

Afterburner moved in...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

"MOVEMOVEMOVEMOVEMOVE!!!" shouted the High Sheriff as he pounded away from the crash.

Only two of his Sheriffs made it, the others caught up by the convulsing road surface and hurled down, stunned, easy targets for the ships coming to avenge Ocean.

"Get to cover!" he barked, swinging to shoot over his shoulder at the downed vessel, hoping to cause more damage and, possibly, a blast to cover the survivors' escape.

optimusskids
2009-12-02, 08:28 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Searchlight lurched forward unsteadily on his new legs.

He toppled slowly forward.

~*~

Central Core

The Escorts strafed th eroad over and over again.

Ungla Cracker
2009-12-04, 05:01 AM
Secure Med Unit

Thrust scanned the ceiling once more, his optics were alive with warning messages and alarms. Essential energy was drained from his extremities to more important and vital systems making his face a pale grey, almost lifeless.

“G G GE GEEE GET MOVING!” he jittered loudly at Searchlight and Afterburner.

Clogs
2009-12-10, 01:34 PM
Secure Medical Unit

Afterburner broke Searchlight's fall, catching him in his left arm. He grunted at the unexpected weight; this was one heavy exoform!

"We're out!" he yelled. "Ironfist!"

Half-supporting, half-dragging Searchlight, he made for the door where he might find extra hands willing to help with his burden. Above him, the ceiling began to fold in with one long, deep groan.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

The High Sheriff, firing his wide-angle pellet gun behind him as he went, managed to keep just ahead of the weapons' impacts, but one of his Sheriffs fell behind in an attempt to bring down the Escorts and was practically ripped to shreds within instants.

"Where to?" the surviving Sheriff - Lasoo - shouted, frantically loading a new clip into his energy rifle.

"Get ta t'hospital!" the High Sheriff shouted back. "Ah'll badge any mech Ah find an' meet ya there!"

Chip1123
2009-12-11, 09:20 PM
Ironfist ran forward and grabbed the other side of Searchlight that Afterburner was not carrying, lifting his side of the bot up. "Time to move. NOW!" He said, almost vaulting towards the door as the ceiling began to give way.

Aero Blade
2009-12-11, 11:08 PM
Secure Medical Wing

As Ironfist and Afterburner got closer to the exit, with the ceiling finally starting to give way, Dirge rushed back in to add his own strength to moving Searchlight, quickly grabbing hold of the other mech and trying to haul him (and the others) through the doorframe before the last bits of the structure above could give way. Focused on his friends, Dirge forgot about Thrust for the moment and paid no attention to him, getting the Autobots away from danger being more important.

Springer85
2009-12-20, 09:14 PM
Sentinel Prime Detention Centre

Jazz has already made it into the Detention Centre unseen. Packing a dozen statiscuffs, Jazz's mission was simple. locate and detain any of the prisoners that were left in the building. Or at least what was left of it. Jazz has a small holographic map with him that will help him navigate as much as possible through the Centre.

Looking around, Jazz could already conclude that many of the rooms and halls on the map are not excisting anymore. Jazz puts the map away by pressing a button on his left wrist and pulls his Photon Rifle from sub-space. He starts to move down the hall and lept over a gap in the floor.

Jazz calls up the map again. This seems the be the medical wing of the facility. Damn 'Cons sure made a fine mess here. The locater points out that he's nearing the armory and decides to head into that direction. If there are any baddies out here that haven't left yet, I'm sure there are some over there. Gotta stop 'em dead in their tracks, Jazz thinks as he moves forward.

Springer85
2009-12-26, 01:19 PM
Sentinel Prime Detention Centre: Armory

Jazz has reached the armory. Her raises his photon rifle and slowly sneaks in. Much to his suprise, there's not a spark in sight and he lowers his gun. He looks around and notices that Bumblebee's pretender shell is in storage here, along with his weapons. "Hmm... if my little buddy is locked up in here somewhere, he would appreciate it if I took this with me."

Jazz places the shell and weapons in subspace and moves out of the armory. He turns left and immediately as he does, the floor starts to crumle around him and immediately caves in! Jazz drops down several floors before he switches his left hand for a cablehand and tosses a line up. Lucky enough for him, it hooks behind something and Jazz saved himself from some serious damage. Jazz goes up a little with teh cable and then manages to find a spot where he can stand. Transforming his hand back to normal, he continues to move on into what seems to be the direction of the medical wing.

Clogs
2009-12-27, 07:12 PM
Secure Medical Wing

"Ohhh, slaggit...!" Afterburner knelt in the passage and wondered if his arms were about to give at the primary rotation joints. Frankly, were it had not for Ironfist and then Dirge, he doubted he could have escaped the falling ceiling with the re-integrated - and heavy - Searchlight.

A cloud of dust settling around and over him, Afterburner nodded to his friends and then gave Thrust a cold stare. "You've got a lot to learn about being an Autobot," he remarked. "Heh, but at least you didn't hinder... Give us a hand up, yes?"

------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

Lasoo darted for a narrow passageway between two store buildings and flattened his body against one wall, checking his las-gun. He swapped out the power clip, snapping the almost depleted one into a holder located on his right thigh; a solar collecting cell locked it into place.

"Here goes nothing," the Sheriff muttered, stepping out into the open street and scanning for any sign of the enemy. He was in luck, it seemed, and quickly he transformed into his vehicle mode - a light transport - to start towards the hospital.

optimusskids
2009-12-31, 11:18 AM
Corridor

Searchlight staggered optics wide.

"Poor, poor Searchlight so close to death."

~*~

Altihex Central Core

The Assault troops thundered down and stormed the main communictions centre.

~*~

Meanwhile overhead ships circled waiting to pounce on any sign of resistance.

Aero Blade
2010-01-11, 08:43 PM
Secure Medical Wing, Corridor

Having the rubble come so close to squashing some of his allies had shaken up Dirge a bit, and it took him several moments to calm himself completely before looking around to take stock of the current situation. With that section now collapsed, it probably wouldn't be long before the rest of the wing went down, and the entire structure soon after that.

"Come on, we need to get back to the other medbay," Dirge spoke to Afterburner and Ironfist. "The others back there should be rested up by now. We should collect them and get out of here before anything else tries to flatten our tops."

He briefly looked over Searchlight, trying to place if he'd seen the mech before, but he quickly pushed that aside. The other two would have to keep an eye on the new bot, he had his own to deal with. He turned back towards where he'd left Thrust earlier, in favor of helping the other Autobots.

Chip1123
2010-01-11, 10:33 PM
"Agreed. It's time to leave." Ironfist said, taking stock of the situation. He looked at Afterburner and Searchlight, and grabbed Afterburner's hand, helping him up. "You two alright?"

Springer85
2010-01-12, 12:43 PM
Medical Wing; General Area

Jazz has moved into the medical wing of the facility. Jazz scans the area and notices a familiar spark signature. (ooc: like heat signature, but couldn't think of something better while writing this lol)

He opens the door to the room where he saw the signature eminating from and looks around. It looks like half the room caved in and Jazz then spots a 'bot trapped under some rubble. Jazz moves in closer and clears the briks and other debris from the bot and notices that it's Bumblebee. Jazz kneels down on one knee and inspects him. "Rise and shine, little buddy. It's too early for you to be outta commision."

Bumblebee's optics flircker and slowely start to light up blue again. He shakes his head. His vision a little blurry, he looks next to him. He notices a bot and as he looks up, his optics start to focus and instantly scan Jazz's smile. "JJJazz? Is that you?

"The one and only," Jazz replies. "Now what's a bot like you doing in a place like this?"

Bumblebee looks around. "I was traveling with another group of Autobots through what was left of this place, making our way out. I must have short cirqueted for a moment. Seems like they moved on without me. Figures...."

Jazz gets up. "Don't be so glum, chum. Jazz is here and he's here to help." He pulls Bumblebee's Pretender shell from sub-space. "Here you go. This should help you speed up your repairs."

The shell opens up and Bumblebee gets in. "Still fits," Bumblebee jokes. "Say, Jazz? What are you doing here anyway? A little far away from Iacon, isn't it?"

Jazz nods. "Yes it is, but I'm here on a mission from Prime. One: Locate and detain escaped inmates and two: extract any survivors from the Altihex prison and escort them to a safer location. So consider yourself saved, 'Bee."

"Thanks Jazz", Bumblebee replies. "We should look for the others though. Eventhough they left me here, I'm sure they can use out help."

Jazz throws Bumblebee's gun towards him and he catches it. Jazz calls up his holographic map and studies it for a few kliks. Jazz puts the map away and then motions to Bumblebee. "Alright follow me. We can't stay in one place too long. We don't want the ceiling to collapse on us."

Clogs
2010-01-13, 11:26 PM
Secure Medical Wing

Afterburner grunted his thanks to Ironfist and pointedly turned from Thrust. "We've got to get out of this whole area," he said, looking up to the now sagging, cracking corridor ceiling. "The upper level is coming to pay a visit soon time soon. Heh, Searchlight, c'mon..."

He touched the other on one shoulder.

"...we're all too close to death standing here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

The High Sheriff darted between any cover he could find, scanning the sky with his optics and pellet gun. Thus far, he had been lucky; the fleet seemed intent on taking out key objectives, which were a few streets over. The ground was shaking beneath his feet as he ran.

Central Square must be taking a Pit of a bashing.

He spotted a small, red mech hunkering in a doorway, darted over to him. "You armed, citizen?" he asked.

"No, sir," came the faltering reply. "Ah'm a messenger. We do'n carry no weapons."

"Hmm, so yu're a fast 'un?" the High Sheriff mused. "That'll do. Yu're a Sheriff now, 'bot. Come with me..."

Chip1123
2010-01-14, 09:59 PM
"On our way out, need to find a comm-unit - broadcast to everyone to get out as soon as they can." Ironfist said in response to Afterburner's comments.

Ungla Cracker
2010-01-20, 03:49 AM
Secure Medbay

Thrust pondered Afterburners request for a few seconds. He looked down at his shackles with disgust. In all the commotion he had almost forgotten he was still here as the Autobots prisoner bitterness began to serge through his circuits and he began powering up his VTO engines. A blast from his powerful turbines would most likely catch the Autobots off guard sending careering to their doom. The vestige of hatred in his eyes was impossible to miss, lucky for him the Autobots seemed too distracted to notice. He powered down his engines, and his face morphed into a low scowl. He needed the Autobots to get out of the prison, revenge on Dirge could wait.

“I’m not helping you Autobot” addressing Afterburner, “I don’t trust him”. Thrust did his best to point towards Searchlight and took two paces back away from the collapsing room.

Aero Blade
2010-01-21, 06:16 AM
Corridor, Secure Medical Wing

As different as he'd become from Thrust over the years, Dirge found himself agreeing with the Decepticon, not trusting Searchlight either. Afterburner seemed to have things well in hand for now, and Dirge thusly kept his comments silent. Now was not the time to cause any further commotion with some of the upper floor starting to sprinkle down on them...

"I remember seeing a com-consol back in the general access medbay," Dirge answered to Ironfist. He turned to collect Thrust, taking a gentle grasp on him to lead him back out of the area. "We can check it out before we leave with the others waiting back there.

Chip1123
2010-01-21, 09:25 PM
"Alright. Let's make our way back. Send out the warning. Then we get out of here before the building collapses." Ironfist said to Dirge, turning to follow him and Thrust.

Clogs
2010-01-21, 10:53 PM
Corridor, Secure Medical Wing

"That's our cue," Afterburner said to Searchlight. "Come on, friend."

optimusskids
2010-01-21, 11:59 PM
Corridor Medical Wing

Searchlight lurched forward jerkily

Altihex Central Core

The fleet continued to strafe the surrounding area.

High Beam staggered out of acrate ran dinto a side alley

Clogs
2010-01-28, 06:21 PM
Corridor, Secure Medical Wing

"Primus, I hope we're the last in this section," said Afterburner as he offered his help to Searchlight. "Listen to that!"

There was a rumbling, low and slow, gradually growing around the group. The vibration shimmered subtly across floor and walls.

"We'd better hurry or we're going to be seriously laminated..."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex Central Core

The High Sheriff worked his way carefully along the street, the little red mech in tow, and considered the situation:

The major commercial buildings at the heart of Altihex ran on a scheduled rota to allow for regular consolidation time on the City business hub; this meant, fortunately, that two-thirds of the workers were away from the Central Core when the attack began. There was no evidence that those on-shift had panicked, so it could be assumed they had gone to ground in the old war shelters when the bombardment started. This was probably also the case for those in the Administration Centre. But there might well be others caught out in the open who were simply doing their best to hide and survive, and it was these he needed to round up.

"Ah daren't broadcast," the High Sheriff said quietly. "We gotta search as much of the area as we can an' find as many as we can. Yuh got that?"

The red mech nodded. "Ah understand, sir. Ah'll do... mah best..."

"Go fer it, er... what's yu're nhame?"

"Raceway, sir."

"Rhight, Raceway. Yu've got two breems, no more, ta scout this area. Find me any units ya can, preferably any with a gun. Ah'll be rhound here like, so yu'll find me."

Aero Blade
2010-01-29, 08:05 PM
Corridor, Secure Medical Wing

Dirge had heard enough from the building's structure. Keeping a tight grip on Thrust, he made a dash for the exit, dragging the other seeker along with him.

"MOVE!!" he yelled to Ironfist, Afterburner, and Searchlight, trusting them to follow before being buried by the again collapsing structure.

Springer85
2010-01-29, 10:43 PM
Medical Wing: Corridor

Jazz and Bumblebee are moving slowly through the hall. Jazz suddenly stops and raises his gun up. "Bumblebee. I'm picking up movement ahead of us. Be prepared to engage if they're unfriendlies.

Bumblebee nods. "Will do Jazz. Consider them scrapped if they make a sudden move."

Jazz slowly moves forward and sings Bumblebee to hold position. Jazz has made his way to the door that leads to the secure part of the section. Jazz tries to open teh door, but it's locked. He opens up the key pad next to it. "Alright. I'm going to try and hack my way past the security. Hold on." Jazz opens up a panel on his wrist and pulls a cable out. He inserts it into the hole next to the keypad and starts to run a program. After a few klicks, the light on teh door turns green and the door can now be opened.

"You would actually make a very good thief, Jazz." Bumblebee says as he watched Jazz go to work.

"Not my style, little buddy."Jazz says with a smile. "Now let's get a move on. It's not safe to stay in one place too long"

Jazz opens the door and as soon as he opens it, Bumblebee spots Dirge and the others. In a reflex, Bumblebee accidentally fires a shot off from his gun! "Bumblebee, no!" Jazz yells as he tries to stop him, but too late.
It's not aimed well and should easily pass over the party approaching Jazz and him though it'll definately hit the ceiling behind them. (ooc: Hope that was ok!)

Clogs
2010-01-31, 11:17 PM
Corridor, Secure Medical Wing

"Whoa!" Afterburner (with Searchlight) was at the rear of the party and the single shot clipped the already cracking ceiling right over his head, bringing down a shower of sparks and tiles. "Enough, already!"

From where he was, he had no idea who was shooting. Naturally, he drew one of his guns and primed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex streets

At first, Lasoo was amazed no one was chasing him with extreme prejudice, but then he got thinking that this was a) A Good Thing and b) probably because the attackers, whoever they were, seemed so intent on attacking the City Core. But there was no telling when this would change; he completely could not see any 'if' in the situation.

Neither, it appeared, did a lot of the populace. The road began to get crowded with various mechs - some carrying bundles of personal belongings, some toting guns - who were making for the various public shelters, although Lasoo quickly realised that more than a few were heading his way.

"Goin' ta t'hospital?" a green cab asked him, pulling alongside.

"Yeah, gotta co-ordinate t' evacu-a-shun," Lasoo shot back.

"Where's the rest'a yuir squad?"

"Mostly dhead..." Lasoo swerved to avoid a group of root mode units who dashed out in the road. "Th' attackers, Pit blast 'em, hit the main Station first."

The Altihex hospital buildings were not far ahead of him, now. The green 'bot drew ahead. "Ah'm agued ta hear that," he said. "Ah'm one a' th' medics, nhame's Splint. Fhollah me!"

Ungla Cracker
2010-02-01, 06:34 AM
Secure Medbay

Thrust felt Dirge grab him tightly by the arm, but he didn’t need any convincing to leave the area in a hurry. He began running as fast as his leg servos would carry him.. It was hard to keep up with Dirge, the energon cuffs made it difficult to run with any finesse. His central processor was screaming with activity the same command was being repeated over and over again. RUN!

Thrust was running so hard that he didn’t notice the two figures appearing from the darkness in front of him. The smaller figure appeared to raise a weapon. Thrusts optics widened and he froze with shear terror unable to even dive for cover. The blast glanced off the top of his shoulder mounting. If he had not been a seeker the shot would have no doubt whistled over head harmlessly. Although causing only minor damage the shot was enough to knock Thrust off balance, and with no way to steady him self he fell backward a let out a small groan. The shot ricocheted off his shoulder and continued down the corridor hitting the ceiling just above Afterburner. He didn’t have much time to dwell on this and immediately tried to get to his feet.

“Dirge” he mumbled “tell those morons to stop shooting us!”

Aero Blade
2010-02-01, 06:21 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Dirge had been focusing so wholely on escaping the damaged structure, he did not even spot the forms of Jazz and Bumblebee until the shot had been fired. Dirge tried to come to an abrupt stop, and was consequently brought tumbling along with Thrust as the other seeker went down.

Dirge had to take a moment to orient himself, then became aware of the creaking ceiling where the shot had struck it. It didn't seem like it was going to come down (yet) but they certainly didn't want it to take anymore punishment with the rest of the wing already collapsed.

"Hold your fire! You're gonna bring the rest of this place down on us!" He shouted hastily to Jazz and Bumblebee. As he started to get back up and help Thrust to his feet, he also looked around for Afterburner and Ironfist, hoping they hadn't been caught up in the falling rubble.

Ungla Cracker
2010-02-02, 03:50 AM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Thrust didn’t wait for Dirge this time. If Dirge wanted to stand around and get crushed then that was his problem. Thrust figured he had more chance going up against the two Autobots. Fear pulsed through his circuits as he ran towards the two figures in the darkness, Jazz and Bumble Bee. His Decepticon symbol and energon cuffs glistening in what little light there was

Aero Blade
2010-02-02, 04:35 AM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

"Slag it all!" Dirge snapped outloud as Thrust pulled out of his grip to charge the other Autobots.

Dirge was able to make out the forms that had shot at them, and though he doubted Jazz and Bumblebee had meant to harm them (most likely a mistake in the current lighting), he knew they wouldn't hesitate to defend themselves. The instant he felt Thrust slip his grip, Dirge went after him like a linebacker going in for the tackle, grabbing at him from behind and throwing his weight onto the Decepticon to try knocking him down.

Ungla Cracker
2010-02-02, 06:05 AM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Thrust, could see the two Autobots getting closer and closer. He grit his teeth and continued on when suddenly he felt something or someone slam straight into the base of his back. He knew with in an instant that it was Dirge. The force was more than enough to send Thrust flying head first into the floor, the second time in as many seconds. Unable to cushion his fall he hit the floor with such force that he skidded for at least 3 meters before coming to a stop. Leaving a trail of sparks and dark crimson paint streaks in his wake. The battered red seeker let out a howl followed by a unintelligible list of Cybertronium curses.

“Dirge!” he cried, “LET ME GO!” he tried in vain to shake the Autobot seeker off

“Let me GO! We are all gonna die, we gotta get out of here now!”

Springer85
2010-02-02, 03:04 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

As Dirge was trying to restrain Thrust, Jazz points his rifle to Thrust's nose. "Be quiet and don't move. You're only making it worse for yourself." Looking up at the others, Jazz adds: "Everybody else okay?"

From behind Jazz, Bumblebee show's his face. "Uhm, sorry about that, guys. I saw a Decepticon symbol and reacted om instinct. It won't happen again," Bumblebee said as he moved his way carefully to Dirge to assist him.

Clogs
2010-02-02, 04:42 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Afterburner smiled, managing to find some amusement in Dirge bringing down Thrust. "Er, I don't want to order folks around," he said, pulling the rebuilt Searchlight along with him. "But we have to get out of here right now. As in RIGHT NOW!"

A whole hunk of the building the erstwhile rescue team had just left folded in with a rattling roar and dust-laden air whipped blindingly along the corridor.

Chip1123
2010-02-02, 08:51 PM
"Next time," Ironfist began as he bust through the doorway behind the others, debris coming down behind him, "make sure to hit your target." He said towards Bumblebee. "Now get up" He said, looking towards Dirge and Thrust, "and let's get the slag out of here. Jazz, get in touch with Blaster or Highbrow. Confirm evacuation of Autobot forces and rendezvous point."

Aero Blade
2010-02-03, 04:31 AM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Dirge would manage to keep Thrust pinned down, though it wasn't by any means easy. Sitting ontop of the seeker as he was, he pushed down on Thrust's shoulders despite the thrashing, waiting for him to calm down or tire out.

"Sheesh, even I wasn't this bad for Aero Blade an Hound," Dirge muttered to himself, remembering his own initiation into the Autobots with his two would-be 'wardens' so long ago. But then he'd been so happy to be getting away from a sure death that he hadn't spared enough of his attention to be fearful at the time. He now found himself hoping to have the same pacience they had back then - perhaps moreso...

"Settle down! This part isn't come down! Not yet at least," Dirge spoke firmly to Thrust, trying to regain his attention. "After we grab the others back in the main medbay, we'll be out of here. But if you keep tearing around like a lunatic that'll slow us down, maybe long enough for the decaying structure to catch up to us!"

Ungla Cracker
2010-02-03, 07:21 AM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay


Thrust continued to thrash around for a few seconds before giving up the struggle. Thrust instinctively gave his response,

“HA HA HA! It takes three Autobots to take down a cuffed Thrust. NOW LET ME GO!” he began another unconvincing struggle with the three Autobots but gave up in just a few seconds. He announced again in a far less defiant tone,

“just get me out of here”

Clogs
2010-02-03, 10:15 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

"Slaggit!" Afterburner hauled the still disorientated Searchlight behind him through the settling dust and appealed to Ironfist: "I need help here."

There were too many grumbling noises beneath his feet that could not be ignored. And he did not believe Searchlight was fully aware of the danger - or, indeed, fully aware.

Aero Blade
2010-02-04, 02:38 AM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Dirge gave a loud sigh, though it seemed like Thrust was, reasonably, back to normal, if any of the seekers could even call themselves that. Dirge wasn't even sure of himself, in fact...

But the time for musing such things would have to wait for later. Counting on Jazz's weapon in Thrust's face to keep him pacified for the moment, Dirge got up off of the seeker, then hauled him back to his feet with Bumblebee's assistance.

"Come on," He called to everyone. "The others are waiting. Let's get them and go."



Medbay

Hound stood in the entrance way, looking down either end of the corridor for any signs of activity. It'd been a long time since he'd seen the others as they left for their search for survivors, and he was becoming worried. But he couldn't leave - Wing Saber was still out, and he didn't want to rouse the large Autobot any sooner than necessary. Added to that, Bumblebee had wandered off at some point, giving Hound yet another thing to worry about.

With no functional CR chambers large enough to handle the oversized mech, Wing Saber had simply found a suitably sized table to settle down on for a rest cycle, leaving his self-repair system to handle what it could. Having de-linked some time ago, Spike was sitting nearby to him, watching the huge Autobot for any changes so that Hound was able to devote most of his attention to sentry duty at the door.

"I don't like this, Spike," Hound would call out to his bond-partner, still watching the corridors. "Decepticon prisoners rioting is one thing, but that was a pretty significant number of Unicronians earlier. Could just be causing some chaos like they tend to do, but after everything else that's happened in recient times, makes me wonder if something more wasn't happening."

"If it's normal for them to cause chaos, wouldn't it be more fitting for them to break the pattern and be chaotic by not causing chaos?" Spike mused briefly aloud. He suceeded in causing Hound to glance back over his shoulder at the human with grimace, which in turn made Spike laught briefly. "Well it's true, isn't it?" Spike questioned again.

"Then let's hope they do just than and leave us alone for the rest of our stay," Hound answered, trying hard not to crack a grin at his partner's antics. "Them and our friends out there..."

Chip1123
2010-02-05, 09:33 PM
Ironfist turned to look at Afterburner. "Put him in the back." He said indicating Searchlight. He transformed to his Hummer mode. "Faster as well. Hard to secure him, but don't have time."

Clogs
2010-02-05, 11:48 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Simple idea - transform to take a passenger! Afterburner had to admit, though, that the amount of debris in the corridor would make him think very hard before changing modes. He pushed the non-resisting Searchlight into Ironfist's Humvee form safe in the knowledge that the vehicle was designed for difficult terrain.

"Get him out of here," he told Ironfist, pushing the door closed.

Afterburner was not much given to authority; authority throwing its weight around made him defiant, uncooperative and, quite frankly, bad-tempered. But, even though Ironfist seriously out-ranked him, he was impressed by his calm and practical kindness. In the past, maybe he had been too angry with senior units to realise they were, fundamentally, not much different to himself.

A lump of ceiling hit him on the head. Afterburner stopped being introspective and legged it.

Springer85
2010-02-06, 03:55 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Jazz glances over at Ironfist and then lifts up his rifle out of the face of Thrust. A panel flips up on the left arm of Jazz. "This is Jazz calling Blaster. Do you read me? Got me a 'Con and some fellow Autobots that need to be extracted. Can you send me the coordinates of the rendezvous point?"

"Lead the way, Dirge," Bumblebee said. "I'll cover you." Bumblebee slowly moves forward, watching his step. "Can't wait to get out of here. First thing I'll do is head straight for Maccadam's when we're done."

Clogs
2010-02-06, 09:54 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

Afterburner could see that Jazz was making the call Ironfist had ordered, but lingering was not an option. By the look of things, Thrust was not going to make any further trouble; sadly, it also meant Thrust's opportunity to join the Autobots, whether honest or not, was shot.

"You'd better move it, Bumblebee," Afterburner remarked to the Minibot with a smirk as he ran past. "It's last orders here..."

optimusskids
2010-02-06, 11:55 PM
Searchlight still rather dazed from what he had been through responded automatically meekly climbing aboard Ironfist.

Aero Blade
2010-02-07, 03:35 AM
Corridors

Nodding to acknowledge everyone now being ready, Dirge secured a tight grip on Thrust's arm (mainly to be sure he didn't loose him if they had to bolt again, or hte other mech lost his footing).

"Alright, let's go," He called aloud to everyone, setting a brisk walking pace for himself and Thrust. He didn't want to run, Thrust's balance compromised by the cuffs, but he also wanted them to move as quick as possible. The sooner they were out of there, the better.

Chip1123
2010-02-08, 10:45 PM
Not wanting to have his driving cause those following him problems, Ironfist let the others go in front of him, avoiding most obstacles, but not all. Those that were a problem, he had to push aside, careful of making the debris rain down. "Nearing exit. Almost out..."

Springer85
2010-02-11, 11:43 PM
Corridor, Entrance to Secure Medbay

As Jazz was waiting for a response from Blaster. He opens up his communication panel again but receives nothing but static. He decides to move forward as it's unwise to stay in one place this long with the building being as unstable as it is. While walking, he tries to contact Highbrow. "This is Jazz calling Highbrow. Do you read me? Got me a cuffed 'Con and some fellow Autobots that need to a safe place to chill out. Can you send me the coordinates of the rendezvous point?"

Bumblebee let's Afterburner go. He doesn't want to endanger the others again after the last incedent. Bumblebee looks up to Jazz who was walking next to Dirge now. "Hey, I just remembered! Hound's still here somewhere! So is Spike! We can't forget about them!"

(ooc: Bumblebee knows this right? If not, forget about that last part)

Aero Blade
2010-02-12, 05:25 AM
((OOC: yeah, last place Bumblebee was active before he lulled and you took him was the medbay. That also happens to be "the others" that Dirge keeps referring to, as they came from there. He's leading them back that way. Btw, we should be sufficiently away from the high security area, they've been walking for some time now ;) ))

Corridors

Dirge was starting to grow a bit tired from everything that had happened thus far, making him glad to see that the area closer to the standard medbay was still fairly well intacted. It was by no-means pristine, as battle scarred as the rest of the now condemmed prison, but at least this section didn't seem like it was going to fall on them. Dirge slowed his pace back to a walk, but he still make sure to keep himself and Thrust moving at a decient pace, the sound of more supports crumbling way far back down the corridor a reminder that even this section wasn't going to last too much longer.

"Should be around the next corner," Dirge called out to the others, hoping he remembered the prison layout correctly. Now wasn't the best of times to get lost... "I hope Wing Saber's ready to go. Don't think we've got enough free hands to haul him out if we have to..."

Clogs
2010-02-12, 02:18 PM
Corridors

Afterburner trotted on, acutely aware of the rumbles of danger behind him. He was starting to ache; some of the damage he had taken in his earlier encounter with the falling security door was beginning to register little telltales on his HUD. He half-turned to Bumblebee and urged, "Don't be scared to get ahead of me - I haven't shot anyone (except a few authority figures) in the back."

It was meant light-heartedly...

optimusskids
2010-02-13, 05:10 PM
Corridors

Chainclaw staggered dazedly out of sideroom having had to extract himself from under a fallen roof joist.

Medbay

inside a CR chamber something stirred Powerflash opened his optics.

Heinrad
2010-02-14, 06:06 PM
Medbay:


Minerva: -muttering under her breath- "Just had to use nonstandard parts, didn't I......." -CR chamber opens with a PING, and her transector stumbles out, dropping to one knee as she transforms, the transector's hands picking her up and locking her intoo place on it's shoulders- "There. Now I'm less likely to get stepped on, at least." -flexing her hands and stretching, makes her way over to Powerflash's CR chamber- "Hang on a minute, I'll get you out." -hitting the controls to open the chamber, activates her commlink- "Jazz? Where are you?"

Aero Blade
2010-02-14, 07:16 PM
Medbay

"Hey Hound, they're coming around," Spike called out, going around to the other end of Wing Saber's table as he spotted Minerva going over to a CR Chamber. "Big guy's still out of it, though. How're you feeling Minerva?"

"That's good," Hound called back to Spike, glancing briefly into the room before returning his attention to the corridors. "Right on time, too. I think the others are coming back finally," Hound added. He could scarcely tell much more than seeing several bots coming their way, but even with the dusty corridors and minimal lighting he could still make out Dirge's bright blue hue approaching.

Heinrad
2010-02-14, 08:41 PM
Medbay:


Minerva: "A little dazed, a little woozy. Quite a headache. Usual stuff." -walks over to Wing Saber's table, starts running a scanner over him- "What happened?"

Aero Blade
2010-02-14, 09:53 PM
Medbay

"He used one of his WMDs on a big unicronian while they were in the same room," Spike summarized for Minerva. "He was relatively alright when Hound and the others dug him out earlier, but that was quite some time ago."

Heinrad
2010-02-14, 11:15 PM
Medbay:


Minerva: -scowling more, glad that her hardsuit is sealed- "Lovely. Are we talking N.B.C. or just really big explosions?"

Aero Blade
2010-02-15, 12:44 AM
"I think he had antimatter warheads, or something like that," Spike answered, having to think for a moment. He was not too familiar with the large Autobot himself, but he had heard things about the mission when the guy had been found. "I don't think anyone's meantioned him being radioactive or anything."

Heinrad
2010-02-15, 05:35 PM
Medbay:


Minerva: "Great. Not only trying to blow himself up, but the rest of the planet as well." -working on Wing Saber- "The damage isn't too bad. It's more shock damage and exterior structural damage than anything."

optimusskids
2010-02-15, 07:47 PM
Medbay

Powerflash staggered out of his CR pod

"this is all so irregular so , so irregular ."

Clogs
2010-02-15, 10:31 PM
Altihex Prison

The Decepticon attack had caused a massive amount of underlying structural damage to the secure zones from which many prisoners had escaped. At first, this was unapparent - a few ceilings fell in, a couple of walls buckled - but now too many ceilings and walls had given way, and the whole thing was beginning to crumple.

The mechs who had fled from the Secure Medical Wing, an extension of the main cell blocks which abutted the Autobot Command block, had made it only just in time. What had been a sullen rumbling began to grow until it sounded like the approach of a rolling Citybot; the mild tremor became an earthquake. Dust and small debris were thrown up in a roiling plume as section after section domino-ed into ruin.

In the end, when the prison settled, the Command block would be left teetering, splits opening in its structure. It would be safe only a little longer.

The emergency klaxon began to blare - too loud and too late...

Aero Blade
2010-02-16, 04:44 AM
Medbay

The prison in its final frows of collapse, Hound had to grab hold of the doorframe as the foundation and everything around it shifted. Gratefully, the medbay was still standing as part of the command block, but the creeking structure was not going to last much more than a few minutes.

In the corridor, Dirge grabbed hold of a wall to keep himself and Thrust stable, just barely as the structure rocked. The opposite wall tore loose, some of the cieling coming with it, but the debris managed to stay clear of him and the rest of the group members. The ordeal had been terrifying, briefly, but the collapse of the structure left them an openning to escape.

"Ironfist, Afterburner, get Searchlight out of here!" Dirge called out to them, motioning towards the gap in the wall rubble. "Jazz, Bumblebee, see if Hound needs any help in there, please! I've got to get Thrust out of here..." He would have rather helped out himself, but he couldn't just leave Thrust behind, he still had that job to finish, taking himself and the other seeker towards escape from the structure.

Once Hound had his footing back, he rushed back into the medbay, over to Minerva and Spike to check on the progress, nodding almost absently to Powerflash. "We're out of time! We go now or we're permanent residents," the scout spoke, scooping up his waiting partner.

The falling structure seemed to have helped a bit, though, as Wing Saber had been jarred enough to rouse the large Autobot. "What's all the commotion..?" He asked very drearily, starting to rise until he realized Minerva's presence. "My thanks, but the rest shall have to wait I fear."


((ooc: Final posts here, everyone. We've overstayed our welcome ;) ))

Heinrad
2010-02-16, 06:35 AM
Medbay:


Minerva: "Glad to see you're up and around. NOW RUN!!!!!" -charging out of the medbay-

optimusskids
2010-02-16, 07:09 AM
Medbay

Powerflash transformed into a harrier tyoe aircraft and shot dow the corridor.

"My lovely, lovely prison what have they done to you

Altihex Central Core

The last mech guarding the transmission station fell under the onslaught of the invaders guns.

Surely but slowly the Blue Army were grinding down the forces of law and order.

Clogs
2010-02-16, 11:12 PM
Prison...

Afterburner needed no prompting - he only paused to shout a confirmation to Dirge before running on a few more paces. At least this bit of corridor was relatively flat and rubble free, which was more to his liking.

"Transform!"

He hit the ground in bike mode, employing his specialised traction ability, and zoomed ahead of Ironfist, heading for a gap opening in the wall dead ahead. He popped his plasma pulse cannon and fired one shot; it would open the egress enough for Ironfist and be slagged if it speeded up the prison's final collapse, because it was going to collapse anyway.

Springer85
2010-02-17, 11:39 AM
Prison

Jazz and Bumblebee see the structure collapsing around them and everybody making a run for it. "Hound!You need any help in there? It's time to hightail it outta here!" Jazz said.

Bumblebee nods. "The whole place is coming down, Jazz! Afterburner just created an opening. Let's go for that!"

"Go on ahead, Bumblebee, we'll catch up!" Jazz shouts and Bumblebee transforms to vehicle mode and followes Afterburner.

Chip1123
2010-02-17, 03:41 PM
Ironfist watched as Afterburner zoomed past and blasted the wall a little wider for him. "Appreciate that. Would've driven through, but would've hurt. Definitlly slowed me down as well." He followed Afterburner through the newly created hole, Searchlight still secure in the back of his vehicle mode.


-------------------------------
Communications Room

Highbrow staggered around, the room shaking more and more. "Jazz, this is Highbrow. I'm transmitting coordinates to you as we speak. Evacuate everyone as soon as possible. The structure here is about to collapse. I'll join you and the others shortly. I need to finish encrypting the data we had here so that it cannot fall into the wrong hands."

With the last part being said, Highbrow turned to the computer and began to upload the encryption program he had designed. It would finish while he evacuated with the others. Unsure if he would have time to get out by running through the rapidly collapsing corridors, he shot a hole in the ceiling a few meters away. Once the rubble collapses, he transformed and took off through the hole and made his way to the rendezvous point.

Aero Blade
2010-02-18, 03:33 AM
Medbay

"Over here," Hound called to Jazz. Wing Saber's body was stiff from the extended rest, and though Minerva had managed to patch him up briefly, he was having a hard time moving quickly. Hound was doing his best to assist him, but supporting the large autobot jet was almost a two person job.

"Come on Wing Saber, time to stretch on the run," Hound mused briefly, as best as he could hauling the jet with him towards the exit and counting on Jazz to jump in with an assist.

Clogs
2010-02-19, 02:50 PM
Prison, outside

Skidding to a halt, Afterburner transformed back into root mode and turned to wave his arms over his head, hoping to attract every escaping mechs' attention. He had no idea where the official evacuation points were (or if they were still viable).

The Command block was folding in on itself, now. Soon, it would be nothing more than another pile of rubble; it did not even have the decency to make a good ruin.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex City Core

The High Sheriff looked round the sundry assorted 'bots he had found or had been sent to him. They were mostly undamaged or had sustained only minor scratches, testimony to long practice at getting out of the way of military, and a lot of them were armed with whatever they could get hold of - guns, clubs, pieces of street furniture. They were feisty enough, but stood no chance against the fleet that was taking possession of the Core.

"Ya'all c'm with me," he told them. "We're gonna find a place to settle in an' watch these slaggers. Bound ta be some chances ta hit 'em back. As of now, ya can consider yerselfs Sheriffs with all that means, incl'ding the pay, if we ever survhive long 'nough ta get it. If you'hre a comms worker, Ah'm gonna need ya..."

Springer85
2010-02-20, 03:50 PM
Medbay

"I'm comin' Hound!" Jazz lends a helping hand and helping Wing Saber on his feet. "Let's make a break for it!" While still having a communications line open with Highbrow, Jazz talks into his communicator. "Highbrow, if you're still in the building, get the slag out!"

***

Prison, outside

Bumblebee comes racing out of the hole and comes to a screeching halt right next to Afterburner. "Can't be long now," he says. "before the whole thing comes down. I hope the other will make it out in time."

Chip1123
2010-02-22, 10:52 PM
"I am currently enroute to the rendezvous point." Highbrow replied back to Jazz. "I will arrive there momentarily. I suggest you exit the rapidly destabilizing structure immediately."

Aero Blade
2010-02-23, 01:25 AM
Prison, Outside

With Jazz and Hound's help, Wing Saber was quickly ushered out of the remains of the collapsing building. Within moments of their hasty exit, the rest of what was once the prison collapsed into the remaining rubble.

Hound gave a weary sigh as they kept walking, meeting up to where the others had gathered. "Everyone alright? For lack of a better word," He mused almost humorlessly.

Clogs
2010-02-23, 10:33 PM
Prison, outside

"We're out - so I guess the answer is 'yes'," said Afterburner, nodding to Hound. "What next? Where next?"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex City Core

Raceway skidded to a halt and saluted the High Sheriff. "They got here, Ah see," he said, referring to the crowd of mechs. "And ya found some mhore. Can't say as there's likely ta be anyone else..."

"No worries. Good job," the High Sheriff congratulated the small messenger. "Ah'm making yuh mah deputy - Ah've just made everymech else a Sheriff, anyways. Now, Ah suggest we get clear, out to the 'burbs, and set up our base o' ops."

"We're not going to the hospital?" a voice asked.

"Nah, Ah sent Sheriff Lasoo ta help them e-vacuate and Ah don' wanna draw attention ta them."

"The prison?" another voice wondered.

"'Cuz it's a forhtress? Ah had heard tell they were having their own issues an' Ah ain't abhout ta argue with branded Autobots." The High Sheriff thumbed back up the street. "Noise has died dowhn, which means our 'guests' might spare us some a' their precious timhe, if'n we linger lolly-gagging. Let's roll."

The group - forty-five mechs in all - slipped away from the main Core and headed for the outskirts.

~~~

Lasoo drew the back of his right hand across his forehead as if wiping his brow and sighed, "Manhy more ta go, doc?"

Splint gave a lop-sided grin. "Not manhy. We're a small hospital, really; all our serious cases get shifted t' Iacon. Mhind you, we got a bad hurt 'bot in at the mo who's waitin' on transport."

"Transport still might come," Lasoo said hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess. But we can't get no messages out and we ain't got nuthing comin' in." The medic pointed to a group of nursing staff who were moving an occupied dolly into the street. "One a' yuir Sheriffs, nhame a' Rangerr..."

Lasoo started. "Yeah, heard his Station got hit. He lost some a' his mechs."

"The walking wounded ohver there is Rydre. He's tough! Should be on a 'port, but he can walk an' won't take it. He ain't left his Sheriff's side."

"Heh, Ah'll have a word with that there Rydre, Ah think," Lasoo said. "The presence of officialdom jest gone up a hundred per-cent!"

Aero Blade
2010-02-26, 04:37 AM
Prison Rubble

Hound considered Afterburner's question, looking around at the assembled group. Autobots, prisoners, and wounded all together - quite a rag tag mix of bots...

"Well, there's no way we're in any condition to hold our own if another attack manages to come, had too many of those today already," Hound spoke, rubbing the side of his head as he considered it. "Need to get somewhere secure, then sort it all out."

((OOC: More of a question for Jazz, he's the one with the coordinates ;) ))

Heinrad
2010-03-05, 06:13 PM
Prison Rubble:


Minerva: -looking around- "If we can get somewhere so I can finish fixing Wing Saber up, we could all just go home."

Aero Blade
2010-03-06, 12:27 AM
Prison Rubble

"I can transport us for a short distance, I think," Wing Saber spoke, trying out his joints on his own but still seeming stiff, wincing slightly before lowering himself into a sitting possition on a large piece of rubble, trying to soothe one of many sore spots. "But Minerva is correct. I need more repairs before I could take us further, back to Autobot territory."

Hound took another look at their assembled group, then turned back towards Jazz, recalling something from a few moments ago. "Jazz, you were communicating with Highbrow while the structure was coming down, weren't you?" He asked, unsure of what he'd heard with the chaos all around them at the time.

Springer85
2010-03-07, 12:07 PM
(ooc: I have no idea what the coordinates should be, so I'm making them up here. )

Prison, outside

"Coordinates are 57° 18′ 22.5″ N, 4° 27′ 32.7″ W Hound, " Jazz said. "Should be the business district that's not too far from here. Let's get rollin'. Highbrow is gonna join us as soon as he can."

Aero Blade
2010-03-07, 05:54 PM
Prison Rubble

Hound nodded to Jazz, looking once more over the condition of the group before turning back to Wing Saber. "I think we can get to there on on foot, we've got enough bodies here to help eachother out. Don't strain yourself until Minerva's given you the a-ok," Hound suggested.

Wing Saber gave a somewhat weary sigh. "Very well." He began to get up again, his joints still stiff, but still well enough for a walk.

Watching the large Autobot stretch made Dirge unconciously do the same, feeling a bit weary himself. However, he still had a job to do, he had a charge to look after. He glanced over at Thrust to check his condition before collecting up his prisoner, taking hold of him to be sure he didn't wander off or to be ready to assist him if he needed it. "We're ready to go," He called out.

"Let's get going then," Hound answered, as well as calling out towards Ironfist, Afterburner, and Searchlight. He went back over to Wing Saber's side to be ready to help the big Autobot as they started to move out. "Sooner we get out of the open, the better."

Clogs
2010-03-07, 10:31 PM
Prison rubble

"Looks like we're moving," Afterburner remarked to Ironfist (and Searchlight lying across his vehicle mode seats). "Good to go?"

Chip1123
2010-03-09, 04:20 PM
Ironfist revved his engine. "Always." He said to Afterburner. "Agree with Hound - out of the open as soon as we can. Too exposed. Too many injured. Hard to defend."


----------------------------------

Highbrow stopped on the way to the rendezvous point, a thought occuring to him. "Jazz, would you like me to act as a scout? I do not believe we have many Autobots with aerial capability in the area at the moment. Those that are may not be fully functional due to injuries sustainted. I will be glad to double back and fly overhead and assist in getting the convoy to the rendezvous point intact.

Heinrad
2010-03-09, 05:44 PM
Prison Rubble:


Minerva: -staying close to and keeping an eye on Wing Saber-

Springer85
2010-03-09, 08:22 PM
Prison Rubble

"That's a good plan, Highbrow!" Jazz replied. "I'm sure that there are still some baddies out there that broke outta the detention centre. We've got a 'Con in custody rigth now and I'm sure some of his buddies would be happy to ambush us and help him break free."

Jazz turns to the group and looks over at them. He doesn't want the group to be an easy target. With most of the group not in the greatest condition, he turns to Hound. "Hound. You got an idea on how long it's going to take for us to get there on foot?

He then turns to Bumblebee. "Bumblebee, get in your Pretender Shell and take point."

Bumblebee calls forth his pretender shell from subspace and enters it. He then puts a thumb up. "Will do, Jazz!"

Aero Blade
2010-03-10, 06:04 PM
Prison Rubble

Hound paused in walking to consider Jazz's question before calling up a holographic map of the area, albeit now slightly outdated with the prison now all of the structure around their feet. Still, it would suit their purposes for organizing their hike.

"Well we're here right now," He spoke aloud to everyone, indicating what used to be one of the courtyards. As he traced his finger along the hologram, a line appeared to light up their potential path. "Fastest route would be through here. Not a whole lot of cover, but shouldn't take us more than half an hour on foot once we clear the rubble, unless we get some company to slow us down. Highbrow will be able to help us out with that once he gets here."

"Maybe there's something we can do until then," Spike spoke up. "Doubt the decepticons would pay any attention to some extra rubble. Nice little holographic tunnel should give us some breathing room, at least until we reach the end of the property," He spoke, indicating a gap between some large pieces that were almost ravine-like. He and Hound wouldn't have to do much more than add a ceiling to it.

Hound considered it, but gave a slight frown. It was still a somewhat long distance, and would be several minutes before they cleared all of it. "Are you sure you're up for it?"

"We've been meaning to get the practice in, might as well now," Spike replied almost cheefully. He didn't give him a chance to argue, the target master transforming into the hologram gun and landing in Hound's hands.

Hound's holographic map fell away as caught Spike after transformation, giving a brief smile before going with his partner's plan, casting the holographic cover for all of them. "Alright everyone, let's vacate before anything else happens," He called out, setting as brisk a walking pace as he could manage with Wing Saber.

Dirge would follow with Thrust just shortly behind the scout.

Chip1123
2010-03-11, 04:46 PM
"Heading back now, Jazz." Highbrow said, boosting power to his scanners. "I should arrive within a few Earth minutes. I do not detect any hostiles in the immediate vicinity. I will keep you updated if the situation should change."


------------------

Prison Rubble

Ironfist heard Hound and Spike's conversation. "Enough energon to keep the hologram running that long?"

Clogs
2010-03-11, 10:17 PM
Prison rubble

"We need a scout," Afterburner mused as he moved along beside Ironfist. "I'm on it!"

He transformed and, in vehicle form, roared off at a tangent across what used to be the perimeter yard.

Aero Blade
2010-03-17, 05:15 AM
Prison Rubble

"We'll soon find out," Hound answered to Ironfist with as much confidence as he could manage. He'd been quite fond of the human well before their target-master bonding, and he didn't like the notion of him getting hurt in any way, but then that was part of the job, as always.

The best he could do was insure that the group got out of the rubble safely and as quickly as possible. They were just about half way now, and making good progress, with no sign of 'Con activity.

Springer85
2010-03-17, 06:06 PM
Prison Rubble

Bumblebee is walking only a few feet ahead of the group, keeping his optics at maximum scanning capacity, looking for any hostiles that they might come across. "So far so good," Bumblebee says. "Don't think it should be long before we reach our destination. Let's hope the road stays clear," he adds, saying it to nobody in particular.

Clogs
2010-03-17, 10:11 PM
Moving through Altihex

Quite a parade, Afterburner mused as he swung back towards the rest of the Autobots to make his report.

"All clear ahead - and very, very quiet." He gunned his engine. "I don't like it. At this time, I'd have expected the business district to be heaving with workers."

Springer85
2010-03-22, 01:10 PM
Moving through Altihex, Business district border

Jazz nods in agreement to Afterburner's agreement as he scans the area. "Keep your optics at maximum scanning capacity for any ambushes though. I don't have to tell ya that the 'Cons are a sneaky bunch, ready to jump us at any given moment."

Jazz looks over his shoulder at the group behind him. "Everybody still okay back there? We're almost at the rendezvous point."

Jazz still has his rilfe ready. He doesn't like it that there's hardly any activity in the area right now. Could this be the silence before the storm? Jazz looks around at the rooftops, but so far spots nothing. Jazz opens up a com link to Highbrow. "This is Jazz, calling Highbrow. Can you give me a sit-rep on the rooftops?"

Aero Blade
2010-03-22, 07:18 PM
Moving through Altihex, Business district border

As the group finally cleared the rubble and emerged onto level footing again, the holographic cover would fall away. Spike came back out of his weapon form soon after, taking up a spot on Hound's shoulder. "There, I knew we could do it. Though doesn't look like we needed to. This is starting to get a bit creepy..." Spike commented, looking around and above at the lack of Decepticons. Maybe they had all pulled out.

Hound restrained himself from giving a winded sigh, keeping his scanners alert to detect any would-be attackeres. Helping Wing Saber along and keeping Spie steady for their holographic rouse hadn't been easy, but he still had a job to do. "Should be easy going from here," He called aloud to the others. "Let's keep the pace, just in case the Decepticons change their mind and show up to pester us."

Dirge, still keeping Thrust with him, maintained a grim expression. He was also uncomfortable with the quiet, and eager to get back into more secure surroundings.

Springer85
2010-03-22, 10:28 PM
Moving through Altihex, Business district border

"I think most of the 'Cons cleared out of Altihex and went straight back to their own territory, Hound" Bumblebee said as he walked at the front of the group.

"According to the intel I received before I came to bust some of you out, you're right," Jazz replied." Astrotrain cleared most of them out of here and took them all back to Megatron. Primus knows what's in store for us next.."

Jazz falls back a little and starts walking next to Hound. "How's the forcefield holdin' up, Hound? Need any help with Wing Saber?"

Aero Blade
2010-03-23, 04:36 AM
((ooc: Hound and Spike create holograms, not forcefields. And they let it drop in the last post. ;)

Business district, Altihex

Hound smiled briefly at Jazz's offer, some of his tiredness showing through. "Thanks, that would be appreciated."

Spike meanwhile nodded to Bumblebee, then cast his own gaze back at the sky, looking for Highbrow. "Hope you're right Bumblebee. This group isn't in condition for another tussle."

Chip1123
2010-03-23, 09:26 PM
"For the moment" Highbrow began in response to Jazz, hovering over the convoy "The immediate vicinity, including that of the building rooftops, is clear of any hostile activity, as far as my scanners indicate. For anyone to remain undetected, they would require an advanced counter-measure suite. I agree that the situation does seem, as the humans would say, 'too good to be true.' That being vocalized, my scanners will continually keep track of the area to make sure we are not come upon suddenly."

Clogs
2010-03-24, 09:36 PM
Altihex Hospital

"Good news, f' y'all," Splint told Lasoo. "Transport called. They're a-comin' in short order - an' they ain't alone! Some extra armed carriers; seems lhike Iacon lost contact with th' prison and all they secur-ity."

"Ya got radio?" Lasoo was incredulous. His comms, like the broadcast towers, were down.

"Nah, not exactly." Splint nodded affably at Rydre, who had been chatting earnestly to Lasoo a moment before. "We still got the clicks, fer worst case scenarios."

Rydre looked amazed. "The clicks? Binary signalling?"

"Got it in one! Anyhow, we shure let them know the position here. If'n we keep movin', we'll be at the meet co-ordinates inside the breem."

~~~

The medical transport, huge and glaringly white, was flying very low. With it flew smaller gunships scanning and rescanning for any enemy activity and any friends.

Springer85
2010-03-25, 06:36 PM
(ooc: whoops, sorry Aero Blade. Totally missed it! :o And I meant hologram, but wrote forcefield. Weird, lol)

Business district, Altihex

Jazz takes over from Hound and helps Wing Saber. "Easy there buddy. We'll be at the rendez vous point soon where you'll be able to rest up."

With Highbrow's status update coming in, Jazz responds: "We should be close to the location by now. Highbrow, could you fly to the coordinates and secure the area? I can have Bumblebee move on ahead too if you need backup?"

***

"Reminds me of the good old days, Spike," Bumblebee said in reply. "You, me, Hound, Jazz. Our first days online on Earth. Much has happened after that fatefull day."

Chip1123
2010-03-25, 09:29 PM
"Affimative Jazz. I'll proceed to the rendezvous location immediately." Highbrow said in response, increasing his speed to reach the coordinates faster. "Bumblebee can accompany me to the destination and we will verify the route is safe."

Aero Blade
2010-03-25, 11:47 PM
Business district, Altihex

"Thanks Jazz," Hound answered, giving him a smile before straightening up and stretching briefly, then continuing on their treck.

As his helpers changed off, Wing Saber gave a slight, weary sigh, mostly to himself. "I really detest getting injured, making it so hard on all of you. I'm far more of a burden than anyone else in the same situation."

Spike nodded to Bumblebee, smiling just a bit. "Yup, we had quite a bit of ups and downs ever since then, but we always managed to come out of it one way or another."

Springer85
2010-03-26, 11:48 AM
Business district, Altihex

"Save your energies for keeping your repair systems running instead of using it for complaining." Jazz said while helping Wing Saber move forward. "If we thought you were a burden, then we would have left you back at what's left of the Detention Center, but we're not 'Cons. We're Autobots and we take care of each other.

In the meantime, Highbrow's message came in. Copy that Highbrow. I'll send Bumblebee forward to meet you." Jazz looks over a Bumblebee's position. "Bumblebee, Highbrow can use assitance in securing the rendez vous point. Can you go ahead and meet him there?"

"Will do, Jazz," Bumblebee said while putting a thumb up. He exits his pretender shell and has it enter subspace. Bumblebee then transforms and rolls out towards the destination. "I'll see you guys there!"

______________________________________

Sentinel Prime Detention Centre: Prison Rubble

Blaster comes crawling out from under the prison rubble. He didn't make it out in time, but managed to get as close to the exit as he could. Part of the ceiling collapsed over him, but got stuck a little over half way so that it didn't land on him. Only parts of rock and metal landed on his head, putting him in temporary stasis lock. Crawling out, he could only hope that the others listened to his evaquation order and got out in time. He's positive that Arcee, Brawn, Pipes and the others got out.

He spots movement on his left side and he turns his head, drawing his gun from subspace and ready to fire. He quickly puts his gun down and notices Steeljaw pulling Slamdance from out of teh rubble. "Hey there, little buddy. Good to see you got out clean," Blaster says as he moves over to his position and helps Steeljaw. He tells Slamdance to transform to cassete mode and enter him. They do.

So Steeljaw, any other survivors that you came across?"

Steeljaw snarls in a manner that Blaster can only understand. "You picked up a trail from the others?! Start walking and show me the way. We gotta catch up with them, 'cause I don't wanna be stranded back here!"

Steeljaw starts following the trail with Blaster following him.

Clogs
2010-03-28, 09:13 PM
(Heh - guys - there's a snarflingly massive white hospital ship bearing down on you all!)

Business District, Altihex

Afterburner slewed to a halt, transforming as he did so, sparks fluttering from his heels. He was sure he had spotted movement...

Yes! There! He could hear the sound of metal scraping against something abrasive - and moving away. Pulling out his gun, he stalked forwards cautiously into the shadows between two tall buildings, then spat an expletive.

A mech was trying to conceal himself in a doorway. He had sustained so much damage his legs were mere twisted struts, his torso punctured through-and-through with multiple ragged tears. He was in such a bad way, he was no longer leaking fluids nor had been for some time to judge by the congealing stains.

"Easy, easy," Afterburner gentled, slipping his gun away and taking a few steps forwards.

Blind optics turned to him in a torn face. "...nnngh... end... pain... puh-leaze."

"Oh, frak," Afterburner whispered. He could not put out any worthwhile signal, which meant this was all up to him. He knelt beside the cringing wreck. "I'm an Autobot. Who did this to you?"

"Rhaiders," the mech gasped. "Sheriff stashun... no timhe. Blew us ahl away..." He shuddered, dropped, finally and mercifully entering emergency stasis lock.

Carefully, Afterburner gathered the broken body and strode back into the main street. Someone must be nearby...?

Heinrad
2010-03-29, 05:23 PM
Businness District, Altihex:


Minerva: -still sticking close to Wing Saber and the others, sees Afterburner holding what looks like a piece of modern art, then realizes it isn't and heads over- "What happened?"

Chip1123
2010-03-30, 08:55 PM
"Bumblebee, I'm going to fly a little higher, but I will stay in communications range." Highbrow said. "These buildings are causing interference and blocking some of my scanning equipment, in addition to the fact that I cannot see any possible problems which are further away at this altitude."

As Highbrow rose above the buildings, his scanners picked up a large ship entering Altihex airspace. "Jazz, I am picking up a large ship entering the area. Scanners would indicate it is a medical vessel, but they are not responding to hails. Recommend caution incase this is a trap. Should we divert the rendezvous to meet there? Bumblebee and I could reconoiter and verify if they are a legitimate aid vessel. The wounded here could definitely use their services."

Springer85
2010-03-31, 10:00 AM
Businness District, Altihex

"Gotcha Highbrow," Bumblebee replied. "I'm closing in on the coordinates as we speak. Shouldn't be long now before we're at the rendezvous point."

Jazz looked up to Highbrow's position. "Better to get a positive ID on the ship, Highbrow. Bumblebee can't be of much of assistance to you on the ground, so he'll continue on to the rendezvous point to secure the area. Keep this line open and give me a sit-rep ASAP. If it's an aid ship, then we can definately use the help."

Jazz's still helping Wing Saber walk and tries to comfort him a little. "Let's hope help is indeed on the way. That way you'll be back on your feet in no time, you dig?"

Looking over at Afterburning who's carrying a mech in need of aid also. "This can't be good..."
______________________________

On the road to the Businness District

Blaster followed Steeljaw who's following the trail of the other Autobots. With nobody to talk to, Blaster was lost in thought.

- Fine job I did at being the commander of the Sentinel Prime Detention Centre. Got the place blown up and the prisoners set free to wreak havoc on Altihex and its citizens. As an added bonus, I'm sure that Megatron's forces increased now too. Way to go Blaster. I'm sure Prowl, Smokescreen, Red Alert or even Optimus himself will chew me out if I ever make it back to Iacon. Can't think on that right now. If I'm right, Steeljaw has located a trail of possible survivors or worse, fugitives. If that's the case, maybe I can redeem myself a little. They're my responsibility afterall. -

Clogs
2010-03-31, 01:37 PM
Business District, Altihex

"I..." Afterburner turned hopefully to Minerva. "I've seen similar damage on mechs caught in bomb blasts. He's locked down, but..."

--------------------------------------------------------------
General area beyond Altihex Hospital

"We got a designated set-dowhn point over aways," Splint pointed ahead down the sloping road towards what looked like a wide public forum; there was an obvious clear approach to it.

"Yuh shure got this awl planned!" Rydre said with obvious admiration.

Splint gave a tired grin. "Reg-u-lar practice schedule. Kinda gets on a medic's nherves, what with th' uphill drag back, but timhe is we'd need it - so here'n we are."

Now they could all catch the muted drone of the evacuation ship's engines. A few steps further and the vessel came into view, white wings and nose decorated with both the symbol of the Neutral faction and the Cybertronian equivalent of the Earther Red Cross. One of the much smaller ships flying with it suddenly peeled off and, transforming into a form quite similar to Powerglide, came towards the hospital cavalcade.

Aero Blade
2010-04-02, 11:33 PM
Business District, Altihex

Wing Saber remained quiet, still seeming distracted about the trouble he was causing the other Autobots, but he did nodd in response to Jazz. Hound however gave a brief chuckle, flashing a smile in Wing Saber's direction.

"Just enjoy the rest big guy," Hound spoke warmly. "You did offer to give us a ride back there. Only fair that we give you one first while until you're in better condition. If that medic ship doesn't mind giving us some help, that is."

It was after that Hound caught sight of Afterburner and Minerva's source of concern. He quickly moved over there, stopping just shy of getting in the way. "We'd better get him to the medical ship as soon as possible," He commented, trying to carefully helped Afterburner with moving the badly damaged mech.

Chip1123
2010-04-05, 09:02 PM
Highbrow started making his way towards the medical ship and trained his sensors on it, immediately noticing it was not broadcasting, which he found strange. A closer inspection of its output did reveal a silent code it was transmitting.


"Jazz, the ship is transmitting a code on a silent frequency. I am attempting to decode the transmissing now and will let you know once I am successful. If I were to wajor a guess, I would assume it is friendly and is operating under parameters that require it to maintain radio silence. I believe it should be safe to approach."

Springer85
2010-04-06, 08:22 PM
Business District, Altihex

"Copy that, Highbrow," Jazz said while still supporting Wing Saber. "Hound believes that it's a medic ship. Any symbols or such on it that can confirm that? 'Cause this big dude I'm carrying around sure can use some aid. Wouldn't be suprised if Iacon sent some."

Not too far from their position, Bumblebee comes to a screeching halt. He transforms and scans the area. His optics scan a buidling that seems to be the rendezvous point. The building hasn't been touched by pillagers yet. Bumblebee opens up a com link to Jazz. "Jazz, I'm at the rendezvous point. I'm going in and I'll secure the are."

"Stay safe, little buddy. Any sign of unfriendlies and you're outta there," Jazz replied.

________________________________

Not too far behind the main group...

Blaster is still following Steeljaw that's tracking down the other Autobots. "Seems like we're heading towards the business district, Steeljaw,"
Blaster looks up and notices the Hospital Ship.
-Now that's a big ship if I ever saw one.-

Blaster scans the ship for identification and comes across Neutral markings. -Neutrals, that's good.-

"I think I can see the others Steeljaw. Lets do our best to catch up!"

Chip1123
2010-04-06, 09:13 PM
"It has neutral markings." Highbrow indicated to Jazz, "Which is why it should be safe to approach, but we have seen Decepticons use friendly ships to catch us off guard before, so caution is advised."

Clogs
2010-04-06, 11:19 PM
Business District, Altihex

"Uh, medical ship?" Afterburner stared at Hound. "It's not up to me... I just found the poor guy. Don't even have his ident, but I think he's a Sheriff."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Altihex, Premier Forum

"Ya shure that thing c'n even land?" Lasoo asked. "It's kinda, well, bigger than the whole darn Forum!"

"You Sheriffs don' have the fhirst idhea." Splint did not slacken his pace; he paused to shout encouragement to the medical teams wheeling and carrying patients. "It's a basic VTOL. Yeah, it's ancient, but it does the job just fhine."

"I did hear ya got emergency exercises," Rydre said, still thoroughly awed by the incoming ship. "But Ah never saw this before."

Splint chuckled. "It's stationed in Iacon and serves awl the outlying sector hospitals. We kinda pre-tend it's comin', then go home again." He looked grimly at the City behind them. "It ain't pre-tend today, but we'll be back."

"Heh - is that mechs up there on the road?" Lasoo wondered, adjusting his long-range focus. He could make out several figures, but he could not put a name to any of them. He threw up one arm and waved.

Heinrad
2010-04-07, 03:40 PM
Business District, Altihex:


Minerva: -squinting down the road towards the medical ship- "I think they want us to come over." -waves back-

Springer85
2010-04-09, 01:38 PM
Business District, Altihex

Jazz nods in reply to Minerva. "We better go over there then. Wing Saber can definately use the help and I'm sure that the 'bot Afterburner is carrying around can use some too. I doubt enemies would be waving at us if they would have the chance to shoot us, but just in case.." Jazz looks up to Highbrow. "Highbrow. Can you get a positive ID on those figures in front of us?"

Chip1123
2010-04-09, 08:08 PM
Highbrow swung his view from the medical ship to the figures in question. "They have autobot markers. I do not, however, recognize any of them. I will proceed in their direction and report back. If I do not, I would think it goes without saying that it is, indeed, a trap of some kind and would not be advisable, in everyone's current condition, to attempt a rescue." Highbrow finished as he flew closer to the waving bots.

Clogs
2010-04-09, 09:50 PM
Altihex, Premier Forum

"They are friends, yeah?" Splint asked, looking worried.

"Autobot markings," Lasoo replied. "But Ah'll make shure..." He pulled out both of his pistols and, checking the charge level on each, strode forwards with grim determination, keeping a sharp watch on the approaching mech (HIghbrow).

"Shee-oot," Splint exclaimed. "That mech's go some nherve!"

"Comes with the badge," Rydre said, pointing to his scarred triangular Sheriff marking.

Chip1123
2010-04-15, 01:21 PM
When Highbrow saw the approaching bot was armed, he finished his descent and transformed, hands ready to go for his weapons, but hoping he didn't need them.

"Greetings - We mean you no harm, but we are prepared to defend ourselves. My name is Highbrow. Would you mind identifying yourself?"

Springer85
2010-04-16, 10:10 AM
Altihex, approaching the Premier Forum

While still supporting Wing Saber, Jazz has reached the Premier Forum where it looks like the Medical Ship will decent. Jazz opened up a com link to Bumblebee. "Bumblebee, this is Jazz. We've taken a detour to the Premier Forum. There's a ginormous ship that can offer us some medical help. What's the status on the rendez vous point?"

"I'm in front of the building right now Jazz," Bumblebee replied. "Waiting for your command to enter."

"You'll gotta wait a little longer, little buddy. You don't got any back up yet."

__________________

Business District

"Sure is quiet around here. Looks like there's been a fight." Blaster says as he and Steeljaw have finally reached the Altihex Business District. Steeljaw stops walking for a moment and looks up. "What is it, Steeljaw?" Blaster asks.

Steeljaw growls.

"The trail splits up, huh? One to the Premier Forum, the other one goes further into the Business District."

Steeljaw growls again.

"Your scanners are indicating that there are multiple energy signatures are heading towards the premier forum? Looks like they're heading for the medical ship. Good, let's head that way too and hope we don't get fired upon."

Clogs
2010-04-16, 11:19 PM
Altihex, road to Premier Forum

At first, Lasoo walked back uphill warily, pistols at the ready, but relaxed when he confronted the transformed Highbrow, seeing open hands and the Autobrand. A little self-consciously, he lowered his weapons.

"Well, hi," he said. "Ah'm plumb glad ta see ya. Nhame's Lasoo - Sheriff Lasoo. Ah'll transmit mah cree-den-shals..." Which he did. "Ah'm jest helping ta git the hospital staff 'n patients outta here. Yusself, Highbrow?"

~~~

Still shepherding the last evacuees, Splint nodded to Rydre. "Looking good, so far. Ya think they're fhrom the prison? Ain't no other Autobots until ya git past the border."

"Very likely," the smaller Sheriff agreed. "But why're they here?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Business District

"This 'bot needs help urgently," Afterburner said. "Are we good to go?"

Aero Blade
2010-04-20, 04:47 AM
Altihex, approaching the Premier Forum

Unable to do much to help Minerva or Afterburner with the injured mech, Hound had returned to assist with Wing Saber.

"Okay, my turn Jazz," Hound spoke cheerfully, already starting to take possition again to reshoulder the larger Autobot's weight. "Just stay chilled out a bit longer, big guy, then you'll be back on your own feet."

Chip1123
2010-04-20, 08:32 PM
"Good to meet you Sheriff Lasoo. I'm acting as the scout for the survivors of the Altihex prison factility which is now in ruins. We were evacuating the area when we saw the medical ship and began making our way to it. Are you in contact with them now? They have not been responding to any of our communications." Highbrow said in reply to the sheriff.

Springer85
2010-04-21, 09:50 AM
The Premier Forum

"Thanks, Hound," Jazz said in reply. "Wing Saber's one heavy dude." Jazz looks back and notices that Afterburner and Minerva have fallen behind. - They're probably still tending to the wounded mech. We'll have to get back for them as soon as it's safe for them to proceed. -

__________________

Business District

"I think I see somebody," Blaster said as Steeljaw was following the trail of others. "Let's be careful Steeljaw. Don't know who can still be out here."

Slowly approaching with his gun ready, Blaster notices that it's Afterburner and Minerva, tending to a damaged robot. "Man, that's one banged up 'bot!" He said as he walked up to them. "What happened?"

Clogs
2010-04-22, 08:26 PM
Altihex, road to Premier Forum

"The prison is gone?" Lasoo exclaimed, somewhat incredulous. "That's shure not good, Highbrow. There's 'Cons and other low lhifes out there on the streets?"

He shook his head.

"Ah can't say as that's worser news than outta the Core, but there ya go... The whole'a the hospital is movin' ta the medical carrier an' the medics are talkin' on the clicks, so we got contact, yeah..."

~~~

"The ship's ahbout ta change ta landing mode," Splint observed, tapping Rydre on the shoulder.

Rydre turned his head; he had been watching the meeting between Lasoo and Highbrow just in case something went wrong. "Okay. Ya need any help?"

"Not particularly, but ya might join ya friend? He's gonna be one'a the first loaded."

"Rangerr's awake?"

"Nah, still under, but he's showing restless."

With a glance back up the hill, Rydre followed Splint.

optimusskids
2010-05-04, 06:08 PM
Altihex


A ship zoomed towards the Autobots pursued by 3 Frigates. It weaved and jinxed.

Aero Blade
2010-05-10, 02:12 AM
The Premier Forum

Hound was starting to become tired again with supporting Wing Saber, but there was little they could do at the moment, and Hound kept his quiet. Spike had noticed it as well, but he was also unable to help with the situation.

"I hope Highbrow gets word back to us soon. Looks like everyone could use the break if the ship's friend," Spike told Jazz.

Clogs
2010-05-10, 01:58 PM
Medical Ship

The white vessel had swung its thrusters 90 degrees as it came towards optimum landing position and, even while still moving forwards, began to descend. It was a difficult manoeuvre in a difficult space and Rydre whistled in admiration.

"Ah'm shure Pilot will appreciate yure admiration," Splint chuckled.

"That's his name?"

Splint was quick to realise Rydre had the wrong impression. "Nah, Pilot's the... heh... pilot. A lapsed Nebulon Powermaster unit. Anything else might be too risky." He signalled to a group of medics and they dashed for the landing ship, bending low over their patients in the airwash from the VTOL engines. "He ain't sue-sept-ible to EMPs an' flies - like he says - from the seat'a his pants."

Rydre nodded, peering around at the sudden flurry of activity as the first medics reached the ship, trying to locate Rangerr.

"Folla me," Splint said.

'Yah copy me, Lasoo?' Rydre radioed on the main Sheriff channel.

Chip1123
2010-05-11, 03:06 PM
"Yes. Most of the prisoners escaped with the Decepticons. Those that we didn't round up may have made it into the streets. It will be an ongoing security concern for quite some time." Highbrow said to Lasoo. "Excuse me for a moment. I'm going to let our camp know it is safe to proceed."

"Jazz, you may proceed to the ship. The 'bots are friendlies. I am speaking with a Sheriff named Lasoo at the moment. He has been helping guard the medics and patients as they made their way onto the ship."

Springer85
2010-05-14, 08:32 AM
The Premier forum

"Better to be safe than sorry, Spike" Jazz said in reply. "Maybe Highbrow accidentally got himself shot, I'll go in and check it out."

At that moment though, Highbrow's transmission came in and Jazz stopped. He turned around and faced the others. "We can move along people. The area is secure and there's medics and everything to help Wing Saber and even the damaged bot Afterburner's carrying. Let's get going."

Clogs
2010-05-18, 01:35 PM
Business District, Altihex

Afterburner carefully shifted the severely damaged Sheriff into a more comfortable position in his arms and plodded steadily along with Minerva. "I have no idea where we're going," he said with grim determination. "But we're going to get help for this guy."

--------------------------------------------------------------
The Premier Forum

'Ah hear ya,' Lasso responded to Rydre.

'Ship's dowhn an' we're a-moving out,' Rhydre sent back. 'No use hangin' around an' waitin' fer someone to notice us.'

Lasoo chose that moment to look upwards, back towards the main City Core, and started, grabbing again for his gun. 'Ya got that rhight! Incoming!' he commed and, aloud, also shouted to Highbrow, "Incoming flyer!"

Aero Blade
2010-05-18, 06:20 PM
The Premier forum

"Speaking on which, I'm starting to get worried about him," Hound answered to Jazz as he readied himself to move Wing Saber again. "I thought he was right behind me when I came back to you guys."

"We'd better check on him," Spike spoke. "Hopefully he just fell behind a bit with taking care of that guy."

Hound nodded to his partner, openning a com link. "Hound to Afterburner and Minerva, where are you guys? Jazz says we're clear to move out, the medical ship is friendly. Do you need help?"

Chip1123
2010-05-19, 09:16 PM
Highbrow transformed and took to the air as soon as he heard Lasoo's warning, looking for the incoming hostile, and silently cursing himself. Got distracted. Should have registered the incoming threat sooner. I have one of the best electronic suites this side of Cybertron.

"Jazz, we have an immediate hostile aerial unit. Unable to identify yet. Proceed with caution."

Springer85
2010-05-19, 11:12 PM
Premier Forum

"Copy that, Highbrow! Do not engage the aerial unit unless you're fired upon. I'll inform the others." Jazz turns around to the others and looks at Hound first.

"Hound. A possible hostile has entered the airspace above the Premier Forum. Until we have neutralised the threat, I want you and Spike to hang back and stay with Wing Saber. I suggest you find some cover and remain out of sight. Tell Afterburner and Minerva to hold their position until it's safe to move out."

Jazz then opend uup another comlink. "Bumblebee, this is Jazz hollering at ya. I need you back here. I'm forwarding you the coordinates of Hound's position. A possible hostile has entered the area and I can use all teh back up I can get, you copy?"


***
Overhaul Tower

"Copy that, Jazz. I'll be one my way in a few kliks. Over and out." Bumblebee stood infront of the building that's supposed to be the rendezvous point and transformed. He put it into high gear and sped his way to the others.

***
Premier Forum

"Hound. Bumblebee will join you shortly. I'm going to move ahead incase Highbrow needs backup. I'll contact you as soon as I need either your assitance or if the area is clear."

With that, Jazz transformed and started his engine.

Clogs
2010-05-20, 12:50 PM
Medical Ship

"Movemovemove!" Rydre hollered, running through the downdraft from the ship's engines to catch up with Splint; he still moved somewhat awkardly due to the residue the medics had not been able to remove from deep in his rotation joints. "Potential hostile!"

Splint turned round, grinned. "No probhlem. Look up!"

Rydre looked up. Above, the sky was shimmering.

"Forcefield," Split went on. "We might be unarmed, but we shure ain't stoopid. Pilot'll bring it dowhn ta cover us. An' we'll be away before too long. They're loading Rangerr..."

Rydre allowed himself to relax a little, to walk beside Splint to the ramp into the ship. "Ah'll let Lasoo know..."

~~~
Approach to Premier Forum

Lasoo received Rydre's message and told Highbrow, "The medical ship is almost ready to leave. They have a forcefield, but that's no good to us out here."

He pulled out his second laser gun, checking its charge just in case.

Aero Blade
2010-05-20, 03:32 PM
Premier Forum

"Roger that," Hound replied to Jazz and then immediately turned attention back to his com link. "Change of plans, Afterburner, there's now a hostile in the area. You and Minerva stay put and keep your guy safe, but be ready to move out in a hurry."

While Hound had been passing the word along, he was also checking the surrounding area, looking for an appropriate place to move Wing Saber. There was no building in the immediate area that could accomodate the large Autobot, but there was one with a large metal aunning at its entrance. While it wouldn't supply any real protection, it'd hopefully keep them out of view from aerial attack.

"Over here," Hound spoke to his other companions, starting to move Wing Saber. Once underneith the flimsy cover, he helped the large Autobot to sit down and set Spike back on the ground, giving all of them a chance to rest a bit from travel.

Dirge following along behind as always with his prisoner, would follow suit and move Thrust underneith the cover, making the Decepticon seeker sit down nearby to Wing Saber. Thrust had kept his peace for a while, but he was growing bored and fustrated. With the current situation, it had been impossible for him to try escaping. He could try endearing himself to Dirge again, but he really wasn't sure how his former teammate thought now after being around Autobots so long. He was confident that there was still a few things he was confident never changed, though. He could see Dirge's anxiety as the other seeker took up a guard possition nearby.

"Run and hide, what's this ever get done," Thrust said as though he was speaking aloud to himself, but that everyone could clearly hear him. "Lot of good that's going to do with whoever it is out there flying around causing trouble. What's a bunch of ground-bound Autobots going to be able to do? They need someone in the air, some mechs who can dominate the air and remove any potential hazard like no trouble at all. The Decepticon forces have that mastered."

"And yet here we are with one of them captured," Wing Saber spoke, much to Thrust's displeasure. The Autobot jet had figured it out already, and there wasn't so much as a twitch from Dirge to tell if the blue seeker had been listening at all. "As much hot air keeps escaping your vocoder, it's no wonder you have your name. Perhaps I might put it to better use."

"Wha- hey! Let go!"

Dirge was definitely alert now, turning around abruptly to see the commotion and finding Wing Saber with an arm around Thrust, having pulled the seeker into his embrace like a teddy bear. Wing Saber had no trouble at all holding Thrust's feeble squirms still, though the scene did cause Hound and Spike a few moments of chuckling.

Wing Saber offered Dirge a warm smile as he kept hold of the prisoner. "Go Dirge. We've all seen it since we left the prison - you want to help but have been burdened with this troublemaker. I am nothing right now if not a dead weight to be hauled around. I might at least make good use of that description and be this Decepticon's ball and chain. I'll keep him until you're ready for him again.

"Bumblebee's coming already. I can hide us under a hologram if trouble comes back this way, and Wing Saber will have no trouble keeping him quiet. Go help," Hound added encouragingly.

Dirge hesitated for a moment long, as though absorbing the information, then finally smiled and nodded to all of them. "Thank you. I shouldn't be long, I hope. Stay safe," He spoke to his friends, then turned quickly transformed and flew off towards the commotion. "Dirge to Jazz, the others are settled into some cover now. I'm coming to assist with the hostile."

Springer85
2010-05-26, 07:47 PM
Premier Forum

"Copy that, Dirge," Jazz said in reply. "Highbrow can definately use the help. Try and establish communication with it and urge it to land. If things get hazy, I'll try to back you guys up as much as I can from the ground. Keep this comlink open."

Jazz switched comlinks for a moment to Bumblebee. "Bumblebee, what's your status?"

"I'm almost at Hound's position, Jazz," Bumblebee said. "I'll be there in a few kliks. Any news on the possible threat?"

"Negative. Once you reach Hound, stand by for further instructions."

Springer85
2010-05-27, 09:38 AM
Prison Rubble; Sentinel Prime Detention Centre

Brawn was lucky. He made his way towards the exit with haste and altough he was unable to get clear in time, two beams managed to stay up. Brawn stayed close to them for now and looked for an opening he could crawl through. Eventhough he has quite the amount of strenght, even he knows he can't move big pieces of debris without risking another cave in. - Got to find myself a way out of here. I hope there are any survivors. -

Brawn had to crawl his way out. - How degrading. If I wasn't so close to the exit, I would've busted my way out.- Brawn kept crawling and finally managed to reach a pocket large enough for him to stand up. It's too dark for him to see, but he hears a noise not too far from his position. He turns on his lights. He can see Cliffjumper digging into the rubble.

"Cliffjumper! Good too see that you're still functioning. What are you doing?"

Cliffjumper stopped for a moment and smiles. "Brawn! Just the mech I need. Arcee is stuck under the rubble. You got to help me dig her out. Can you move that big piece of scrap?"

Brawn interlocks his digits and cracks them. "Stand back, buddy. Let me show you how a real 'bot does it." Brawn lifts up the big piece of scrap metal and places it upwards against the ceiling. "There." he says while wiping his hands cleans from dust. "That should stabilize this pocket should it decide to cave in on us. See how Arcee's doing. If she can move, we need to get out of here."

Cliffjumper removes the rest of the rubble. "Hey Arcee. Arcee! You still functioning?"

Blackjack
2010-05-27, 11:31 AM
Prison Rubble

Trapped under rubble.

Darkness.

Skirting on the edge of consciousness and unconsciousness, Arcee was dimly aware that this was vaguely familiar to that time, on one of the numerous battles she had fought in, when she was close to death.

Hot Rod and Springer had saved her and dragged her away from harm.

Only both of them weren't around anymore, aren't they? Springer had disappeared, all gloomy and angry after returning from the dead. Hot Rod's off doing some adventures of his own. Arcee was dimly aware of the voices echoing through her head, outside her head. Delirious thoughts of Daniel, of the Headmaster process, of the battles on Autobot city played around her mind.

Suddenly, a massive weight was lifted off her lower torso and legs. Arcee was jolted back into consciousness.

As she formed coherent thoughts, the female Autobot noted that her last memory was hanging around Hound and Dirge and the others in the medbay, and she deduces that she must've been buried under rubble after... something happened.

The female Autobot's cerulean optics focused into view as her vision cleared, immediately recognizing Cliffjumper and Brawn. "Nnn." she mumbled as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, noting thatshe suffered very little damage other than cosmetic ones (her paintjob and bodywork are as good as gone). "Cliffy? Brawn? What happened?" she asked, and concern towards the other Autobots clicked in immediately. "Where are the others?"

Springer85
2010-05-27, 12:38 PM
Prison Rubble

"I don't know," Brawn answered Arcee. "I crawled my way to this pocket where I found you and Cliffjumper."

"They abandoned us, that's what!" Cliffjumper said with an angry tone to his voice. "They didn't even bother to look for us and they were only interested in saving their own chassis!"

"Pipe down!" Brawn then pointed towards Arcee. "Help the lady up, will you? Brawn walked over to one side of the pocket and started feeling the surface looking for a spot he could strike a hole in big enough for them to get out. "I'm sure Blaster or anybody else would've tried to get us out if they weren't under the impression that we were safe already."

"Yeah, whatever," Cliffjumper said while extending his had towards Arcee to help her up on her feet. "Any idea of where to go to from here?"

"Outside would seem like a good plan," Brawn said sarcastically. "We'll think of where to go to once we're clear." Brawn stopped and stood ready to strike a blow in the wall. "Here goes nothing!"

Brawn strikes a hard blow into the wall and a gap opens up. The structure however is still as unstable as it can get and it's about to collapse on the others! Brawn quickly raises his arms up and manages to keep the hole open. "You two better move quick! Don't know how long that piece of scrap I put up earlier is going to hold out. I'm doing my best to keep this hole open for us to get outside so move!"

Blackjack
2010-05-27, 01:14 PM
Prison Rubble

"Nnnn. One minute I was watching Wing Saber and Hound, the next thing I know, I went Bumblebee-hunting, then I found myself here with you guys." Arcee replied as her memories started to come back, accepting Cliffjumper's hand as she pulled herself to a standing position. "You shouldn't be so hard on them, Red. Those Decepticon killers all escaped to the streets, and they must've assumed we were safe."

-How many others got the same treatment as we do, though? If they weren't as lucky as us then they'd be dead...-

Brawn then proceeded to clear a path out, and Arcee scrabbled through the rubble for her trusty blaster and two lightsabers, found them, clamped them onto her waist and dashed out of the hole. "Come on, guys!"

Springer85
2010-05-27, 06:47 PM
Prison Rubble

Cliffjumper quickly followed Arcee's lead and jumped through the hole as quick as he could to the outside. Brawn then dropped what he was holding up and the cavity caved in behind him.

Cliffjumper looked over at Arcee. "You know, maybe you were right when you said they thought we were safe." Cliffjumper crosses his arms. "It still feels as if we were abandoned though."

"Have you tried contacting anybody through a comlink yet?" Brawn said. "Mine's not working. I think there's too much static in the air or something."

Cliffjumper looks at his arm and shows the others the dent in it. "Mine's all busted up. It won't work." Cliffjumper shrugs. "What do we do now?"

Brawn looks up at the sky and thinks for as moment. "No use for us sticking around here." Brawn says while looking around at the area. "Doesn't look like there's going to be a rescue party or anything either. They would've been here by now. I suggest we go back to Iacon." Brawn looks over to Arcee. "What do you think Arcee?"

Blackjack
2010-05-28, 03:08 AM
Prison Rubble

"No such luck with mine either." Arcee told Brawn and Cliffjumper. "It's not busted up but there's too much interference in the air."

Turning to Cliffjumper, the femme shook his head. "Blaster, Hound and the others... they're not the type to leave their own for dead. They aren't those kinds of Autobots." Arcee turned around, surveying the scene before him. The prison was gone, and with it all the Decepticons and lowlifes in it. The taste of failure wasn't something she enjoyed very much.

Arcee shook her head and nodded. "I want to stay and help. But someone needs to go back to Iacon and explain what happened to this place..." the femme sighed in disgust, scanning the horizon for any clues about where the other Autobots are...

Springer85
2010-05-28, 12:11 PM
Prison Rubble

"Yeah, I know," Cliffjumper said in reply to Arcee. "Just knowing that all those 'Cons and creeps are out there again... We worked so hard to put them behind bars and now we have to start all over again. It's just making me mad!"

Brawn puts a hand on Cliffjumper's shoulder. "Be mad later. Arcee is right. We need to get back to Autobase in Iacon and give them a status update." Brawn removes his hand from Cliffjumper's shoulder and starts pacing a little. "I'm sure that they have lost all contact with us also."

Cliffjumper then turned to what was left of the Sentinel Prime Detention Centre. "What a mess." Cliffjumper sighs. "Well, I'm all for heading back to Iacon. Nothing much we can do here anyway."

Blackjack
2010-05-29, 02:41 AM
Prison Rubble

Arcee sighed. Abandoning this city to whatever scum had broke out of the prison went against his protective nature. Especially if the others--Windcharger, the Technobots, Hound, Dirge and the rest--were still around.

But what else could they do? The area around them was deserted, and it isn't like they had any orders. Any Decepticon would've fled the area by now, or been captured by the local authorities.

If the locals are still alive, Arcee thought darkly.

"Let's go." Arcee said mutely as she transformed into her refurbished hover-car mode, waiting for Brawn and Cliffjumper to follow.

Clogs
2010-05-31, 10:16 PM
Altihex, roadway to Premier Forum

"You got that?" Afterburner asked Minerva, referring to Hound's comm. He stopped plodding, looked around for somewhere to take cover, but chafed at the delay, which might prove fatal for the mech he was carrying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Approach to Premier Forum

"Ah, don't lhike this," Lasoo muttered. The vessels were approaching on a zig-zagging course, the one being chased making every effort to avoid his pursuers getting a target lock, and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion...

Springer85
2010-06-01, 09:19 AM
Prison Rubble

"Gotcha, Arcee," Cliffjumper said while putting a thumb up. "Let's go Brawn. We're going back to Iacon."

"Alright," he said. "Maybe we can arrange a clean up crew or something for this mess once we get there.

Cliffjumper and Brawn transformed, started their engines and drove off after Arcee.

**********

Premier Forum.

Bumblebee had reached Hound's location and transformed back to robot mode. "Jazz, I've reached Hound and I'll make sure to keep Wing Saber safe. What's that status on the situation?"

"I'll have to get back to you on that later, 'Bee," Jazz replied. He switched coms. "Dirge!, Highbrow! What's your status?"

Blackjack
2010-06-01, 10:54 AM
Prison Rubble

"Yes, we should." Arcee told Brawn. The female Autobot sighed as she revved her engines, hovering inches above the ground, and set off towards the direction of Iacon. "Shouldn't take us too long. Iacon's not that far."

Chip1123
2010-06-02, 03:44 PM
"We are not currently under attack." Highbrow responsed to Jazz. "We now have mulitple bots incoming to our location. Seem to be two distinct groups, the larger group chasing a single, fleeing target. Cannot determine allegiance of either group at this time."

Aero Blade
2010-06-03, 03:08 AM
Premier Forum

No sooner had Jazz called out on the com to him, Dirge would rocket past, on course for the two other vessels. His first course of action was to fly inbetween the both of them, quite close to the chasing vessel, trying to break it off of its pursuit of the other.

******

Hound had been at the ready the moment he detected an incoming mech, but it lasted only a moment as he quickly recognized Bumblebee, waving to the Autobot as he reached them.

"Not much cover under here, but hopefully we won't need it," Hound spoke to Bumbelbee. He spared a moment to glance back ad the other two escortees, Thrust still giving an occasional unhappy squirm in Wing Saber's grip. The large Autobot was managing to look relatively bored with keeping Thrust still, more interested in picking small pieces of debris out of his marred armor than his captive's fidgeting.

optimusskids
2010-06-03, 06:14 AM
Altihex near Medical Ship

The crafts evasion was in vain as the Frigates boxed it in. A plume of smoke appeared from it and it shuddered under the impact of laser bursts. The Frigates administered a coup de grace before moving off.

The ship plunged downwards and hit the ground not far from the medical ship.

Clogs
2010-06-03, 10:42 AM
(OOC - Thanks, opskids!)

Premier Forum/Medical Ship

"Sweet Phrimus!"

Lasoo, stupefied by the sudden turn of events, stared as the fleeing craft was shot from the sky, but was in motion even before the wreckage hit, running towards the projected site of impact.

Across the open strip of the Forum, Rydre, who had been about to board the evacuation ship behind Splint in order to accompany Rangerr, jerked his head round at the sound of weapon fire.

"No," the medic said, laying a restraining hand on the other's shoulder. "The shield will phrotect us."

"Look!" Rydre protested. "It's gonna crash. Mhight be survivors."

Splint watched the crumpled metal land hard just beyond the shimmering forcefield; panels broke off, splinters of shattered plastis and plexisteel glinting in the cold light.

"Ah very much doubt that..."

optimusskids
2010-06-03, 11:03 AM
Premier Forum

The ship for it was a transformer let out a terrible groan.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Springer85
2010-06-07, 08:04 PM
Altihex, road to Iacon

"Shouldn't be long before we're back at Iacon," Cliffjumper said. "Wonder if anything has happened in the time we were gone?"

"I doubt it," Brawn replied. "Not much going on these days besides politics in Iacon, Cliffjumper.

"Hey Arcee? Hot Rod's a party leader, isn't he?" Cliffjumper said. "Are you going to vote for him?"

Blackjack
2010-06-08, 06:18 AM
Road to Iacon

"Hot Rod? A party leader?" Arcee repeated, resisting the urge to burst into a hysterical fit of laughter at Cliffjumper's words. "I doubt it." The female Autobot had been in Altihex for too long to know about the recent political developments in Iacon. Thus, she was not aware of her old friend's participation in politics.

"Who would be sane enough to vote for him?" Arcee mused out loud. -Still, it has been some time since I last saw Hot Rod. Since... Kup. It wouldn't hurt to pay him a visit when I get back...-

Springer85
2010-06-09, 08:44 PM
Road to Iacon

"Well, he's got my vote," Cliffjumper said in reply to Arcee. "Off all the 'bots running for office, I like 'Rod the best."

"I don't know," Brawn said. "The Reconstructionists had a little trouble with a scandal. If Hot Rod can't keep a his men in line, what will that mean if he becomes the mayor of Iacon?

Blackjack
2010-06-10, 07:14 AM
Road to Iacon

"Wait, so you weren't joking?" Arcee asked Brawn and Cliffjumper. "Good grief, I really need to pay more attention to the news."

-Hot Rod as Mayor? That's rich! But then, he used to be Rodimus Prime for a while, so it's not too far... Nnn. I really need to see him when I get back to Iacon.-

The female Autobot accelerated, her engines clanking noisily in protest. "Come on! We need to get to Iacon quick..."

Springer85
2010-06-12, 05:15 PM
Nearing the Iacon border

"Last time I heard he was, Arcee," Cliffjumper replied. "What're you gonna vote, Brawn?"

"I don't have a clue," Brawn replied. "I've been looking into the agenda of both the The Primus Heritage Party and The Alliance for Peace. They're both interesting."

"Pfft," Cliffjumper replies in digust. "There will never be peace while the Decepticons are still around. Wipe them out of the galaxy and then there will be peace! The Heritage party isn't any better. It's run mostly by a bunch of crazy Primus fanatics!"

"Nothing wrong with believing in something," Brawn says with a calm tone.

Cliffjumper laughs a little. "I only believe in one thing and that's the power of my guns and blasting away Decepticons! Isn't that right, Arcee?"

Clogs
2010-06-12, 10:46 PM
Premier Forum/Medical Ship

"Aw, slag!" Rydre swore. He turned to Splint, appealing for help.

The medic was already reacting. "Headlight! Spill! Jemmy! Git chore kits!" he bellowed up into the depth of the evacuation ship. "They're our trauma team," he then explained to Rydre. "Bhest in the City."

~~~

Lasoo reached the crashed vessel and heard the long, painful groan. Realising at last that this was a large-style Transformer, he slammed his gun away, intending to do something - anything - and then froze, completely unsure what to do at all.

"Highbrow?" he asked, hoping for support.

Blackjack
2010-06-13, 11:10 AM
Nearby the Iacon Border

"Dunno." Arcee replied to Cliffjumper as they passed a sign that said '5 mega-kliks to Iacon'. Well, what was left of it, anyway--the sign had been shredded by bullet holes and was hanging at an awkward angle.

The femme continued, "Like Brawn, I want so much for the war to stop. But it never will, would it? I am part of the younger generation brought online during the war, and judging by how we're progressing, I don't suppose peace would come soon. Not by a long shot. But yes. We need to keep on believing."

Chip1123
2010-06-17, 02:25 PM
Highbrow came up beside Lasoo, looking down at the large transformer which had been shot down. "Has anyone tried to get any information out of him yet? Who he is, who shot him down, and why would be good places to start your inquiries."

Springer85
2010-06-21, 10:32 PM
Iacon Border

"Good to know I'm not the only one that hasn't lost faith," Brawn replied to Arcee.

"I think both your hard drives must be malfunctioning. The war is never going to end. Anyway, we're here," Cliffjumper said. "This is the Iacon border. Almost home. From the looks of that sign, some crooks made it into Iacon too."

"Let's head back to Autobase," Brawn replied. "We can inform Prowl or anybody else that's in charge right now of our return and maybe we'll be reassigned."

Blackjack
2010-06-22, 02:39 AM
Iacon Borders

"We must have faith, Cliffjumper. We're Autobots. Naive as it must sound, the Decepticons can be beaten. The Quintessons. The Cybertronians. All we need to do is to keep defeating them. Look at Dirge- they can be changed." Arcee's tone turned more somber. "If they can't, then we have to get rid of them."

"Prowl? Isn't Optimus back?" Arcee asked Brawn as they reached the Altihex-Iacon border. "I heard from somebody that the big guy's back..."

(OOC: We move to Iacon thread now?)

Clogs
2010-06-23, 10:34 PM
Premier Forum/Medical Ship

"You're khidding me..." Lasoo stared incredulously at Highbrow. "Poor mech's wrecked and embedded in the surfhace. Y'all think he's gonna answer?"

At that point, the trauma team [ooc - generic medics, but I just could not resist giving them names] thundered up and, without ceremony, began to examine the crashed Transformer.

"Stand back!" Spill snapped as he drew an emergency point welder from subspace, charging it up in a flurry of sparks.

"Cydrenaline... double shot..." Jemmy muttered, his right hand reshaping itself into a diamond-tipped hydraulic hypodermic more than capable of piercing metal plating or toughened fluid lines.

Headlight activated the two arcs mounted on his wide, white shoulders and flooded the patient with operating standard lighting. "Nasty," he said. He flicked his hands briefly and multiple-use medical tools folded out of his wrists into his palms.

Back at the ship doorway, Splint sighed and told Rydre, "Git in with yoor frhend. Ain't nothin' fer ya to do here. Ah'll monitor. An' let Pilot know we ain't going jest yet."

~~~

Road to Premier Forum

"I can't stand this," Afterburner growled to Minerva. "We have to take this casualty to help. I'm not imagining it - he's starting to burn up from inside."

He hoisted the severely damaged mech in his arms and started to plod over the brow of the road and make his way towards the not-too-distant white evacuation vessel.

"Come on!"

optimusskids
2010-06-23, 11:20 PM
Crashed Ship

The ship whose name was Despatch groaned and shifted quickly to mech mode and back again as the cydrenaline took hold. This fortunately unembedded him but also further damaged his nose area.

Aero Blade
2010-06-25, 12:43 AM
Premier Forum/Medical Ship

Having failed to prevent Despatch from further damage, Dirge Circled back and landed nearby, taking up a guarding possition to watch in case the other vessel returned. He probably would have been much better prepeared for such if he took up a flight possition aroudn the area, but he did not want his wail engines to disrupt the medics as they did their work.

Clogs
2010-06-25, 01:57 PM
Premier Forum/Medical Ship

"nonononoNO!" Headlight, the team leader, jumped back to avoid Despatch as he transformed.

"Cog damage!" Spill shouted.

Jemmy picked himself up and began to adjust his chemical mix, preparing to inject a calming dose.

optimusskids
2010-06-26, 08:12 AM
Premier Forum

Despatch let out a long agonising scream

"aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Primus help me

Springer85
2010-07-02, 12:09 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz walked up to Dirge. For now the area seems to be clear of any hostiles and it should be safe for the others to make their way to his position. "This is Jazz calling all Autobots in the area. Skies seem to be clear of any hostiles so you're free to proceed to my location, but use caution."

--------

"You heard that, Hound? Jazz gave us the go ahead to roll out."

Aero Blade
2010-07-03, 02:03 AM
Premier Forum

Dirge waved to Jazz as he approached, a frown on his face as he resumed surveying the area in the event of returning hostiles.

*****

"We'd better get a move on then, before Wing Saber seizes up again," Hound answered to Bumblebee.

"That...may have already happened..." Wing Saber answered, finally letting go of Thrust as he attempted to righten himself. He was having a hard time lifting himself out of his sitting possition, and gave a strained grunt as he struggled to rise. Hound would immediately head over to him, having an equally hard time trying to help pull the large Autobot to his feet.

Springer85
2010-07-03, 12:53 PM
Premier Forum

"What up, Dirge?" Jazz said as he walked up to him. "Quite the mess we're in. Was hoping we would get back to Iacon, but seems that's gonna be a while. We need to get Wing Saber to the IMR for help, but we can't do it on foot."

~~~~

Bumblebee entered his Pretender shell and looked over at Hound and Wing Saber. "I'll take Thrust out of your hands so you can help Wing Saber, Hound." Bumblebee walked over to Thrust. "Time to move, Thrust," he said, waving a gun at him.

Aero Blade
2010-07-03, 11:56 PM
Premiere Forum

Dirge looked back at Jazz, trying futily for a moment to remove his frown, then gave up and just sighed.

"I hesitated back there, before I finally got moving. I keep thinking I might've stopped this if I'd just gotten to it and moved."

*****

"Mind yourself, pipsqueak," Thrust growled at Bumblebee, managing to get to his feet without too much of a strugle, impared as he was by the binders on his wrists. "I'm playing nicely as a favor to Dirge - he owes me an education about why he decided to go traitor."

Hound meanwhile had managed to get Wing Saber on his feet, though keeping him standing was proving to be an equally challanging task. Wing Saber's thrashed body did not want to move so easily, and it was a challange to limp just a few steps.

"Just take it slow and easy Wing Saber, you'll loosen up," Hound encouraged as he helped him forward a bit.

Clogs
2010-07-04, 10:27 PM
Premier Forum/medical ship

Lasoo watched the medics go about their job, fascinated by their co-ordination and skill. These were units stationed in Altihex? He wondered why they had never been called by the Sheriffs, but, then again, they probably had and he had missed the event; except for a few serious brawls, a bit of contraband running and the odd spate of industrial robbery, Altihex was usually surprisingly quiet...

He glanced to Highbrow. "Guess we'd best get ready fer the resta ya crew, friend," he said.

~~~

"Lie still," Headlight told the flyer (Despatch). "Concentrate on keeping one mode."

"Preferably bipedal - if you are bipedal," added Spill.

Jemmy held up his hypo. "Let me give you an anaesthesia shot to help you ride out the pain signals."

------------------------------------------------------------------
Streets leading to Premier Forum

Afterburner plodded on with the injured Sheriff and hoped he was not carrying a shell. Minerva had been quiet, which might mean things were too bad to talk about...

Springer85
2010-07-04, 10:33 PM
Premier Forum

Jazzs smiles and put his hand on Dirge's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, dude. If it helps," Jazz takes his hand of Dirge's shoulder, "I was the one that said to hold your fire, while everybody knows that the standard procedure is to take a bird outta the sky if it fails to identify itself."

Jazz takes a few steps towards the medics that are working hard to stabilize Despatch. "If anything else happens and this guy don't make it? Not to mention Wing Saber and anybody else? It'll be my skid plate that's gonna get torched, pal. Not yours, so don't worry," Jazz said with the same smile as he had before.

~~~~

"You'll have plenty of time to talk once we get you behind bars, Thrust," Bumblebee replied. "Now walk already."

optimusskids
2010-07-05, 12:09 AM
Premier Forum

Despatch flickered and transformed into a Sky Lynxesque form.

"I'm trying my best old chap aghhhhhh........."

Aero Blade
2010-07-05, 06:18 PM
Premier Forum

The thought of Jazz getting in trouble for he rest of them didn't sound any better to Dirge, but he didn't want his own mood to effect anyone else, so he again forced the frown off his face, nodding silently to Jazz.

*****

Thrust gave a disinterested snort sa Bumblebee spoke, as though beneith him to even notice the comment, before turning and starting to walk as though it was of his own accord.

Wing Saber's servos had started to respond again by then, allow him to hobble along at a slow pace with Hound assisting him.

Chip1123
2010-07-09, 03:14 PM
"Is there a particular task you have in mind, Lasoo, or are you speaking in more general terms?" Highbrow inquired of the other bot.

-------------------------

Ironfist revved up the engines and followed the others to the rendezvous point.

(OOC: back from Peru)

Clogs
2010-07-11, 08:53 PM
Premier Forum

Lasoo looked up at Highbrow and quirked a smile. "Looks lhike some 'a ya Autobots are a-comin'," he said, gesturing up the roadway towards the City centre. "An' the rest need, kinda, jollying along? Ah dunno why those 'bots attacked this poor Spark - but it seems ta me we could be next..."

~~~

"You are doing fine," Headlight reassured [Despatch]. "Now, just concentrate on holding that form."

Isn't bipedal, Spill thought to himself. Modified quadruped. Possible primitive. Interesting.

"I'm ready with the shot," Jemmy said and added, a little awed by the stranger jet's size: "If that's okay with you?"

optimusskids
2010-07-11, 08:58 PM
Premier Forum

Despatch gritted an impressive row of teeth.

"tryingggg now make it quick pleaseee."

Clogs
2010-07-11, 09:14 PM
Premier Forum

Jemmy sidled closer to [Despatch] and, selecting a relevant flexible joint in the big mech's side, quickly jabbed the shot home.

The anaesthetic was not delivered under the best conditions and, despite the hypo being nano-fine at the tip, it was going to hurt...

Chip1123
2010-07-14, 03:17 PM
"Is that based upon any logical, deductive pattern, or is that more intutition?" Highbrow inquired of Lasoo. "If it the former, then I fail to see the thread leading to your conclusion. There does not seem to be a logical reason for the attackers to return."

Springer85
2010-07-14, 08:44 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz looked at the repairs being done to Despatch from a distance. From what Jazz can gather, things look good or at least it looks like they'll be able to patch the guy up. Jazz was relieved altough it didn't show on his extrerior. Jazz looked back at Dirge. He jerked a thumbs towards him. "Seems like they're gonna be able to patch him up, Dirge," Jazz said with a smile. "Who knows, maybe they're able to patch up Wing Saber too."

Bumblebee walked up on the Premier forum towards Jazz' location behind Thrust whom he was escorting towards the others, gun pointed at Thrust's back. "We're here Jazz. Hound and Wing Saber are just behind us. Haven't heard a thing of the rest yet, but I'm sure they're on the way."

"Good job, 'Bee," Jazz replied. "Thrust been givin' you any trouble?"

"Not really," Bumblebee replied. "He's grumpy but that's what you get when you're the only 'Con stupid enough to get caught in the prison break."

"Don't bug him too much," Jazz replied to Bumblebee. "Just keep your optics on him."

Aero Blade
2010-07-15, 02:16 AM
Premier Forum

"I hope so," Dirge answered Jazz as he spoke to him again. "It'll be a long walk if Wing Saber isn't fit for flight. I haven't tried carrying anyone since my rebuild, but I know it'd definitely be a tight fit with someone that big."

Dirge's attention then went to Thrust and Bumblebee as they approached the scene. Thrust looked as though he was contemplating giving his Autobot escort a swift kick for the comments, but then thought better of it with Dirge watching. "Most of these guys have pathetic manners. I can see why yours is lacking, Dirge, the bad influence they're having on you."

He didn't answer directly, but Dirge did give the both of them a displeased frown, before he took note of Hound hobbling along with a limping Wing Saber. The large autobot was moving at a fairly good pace now, but it was still hard going with the limp, causing Dirge to come over and help them.

"Thanks Dirge. Almost there, Wing Sabre," Hound encouraged. "Looks like the medics are a little busy, but it's better than none at all."

optimusskids
2010-07-17, 07:19 AM
Premier Forum

as the anasethic kicked in Despatch toppled over sideways with a thud.

Clogs
2010-07-21, 08:22 AM
Premier Forum

"Oh, great!" Spill exclaimed. "Like he's going to fit on the evacuation ship?"

"Pilot can rig up the heavy sling," Headlight murmured.

Jemmy spread his hand/hypo, grinned. "Sorry. Overcompensated for his size."

"Makes this easier, though," Spill admitted, moving into lever open one of [Despatch's] thoracic access hatches. "We have to disconnect his transforming mechanisms before we can move him, just in case."

"Agreed." Headlight moved closer, illuminating the temporary operating site.

~~~

"There ain't no logical reason why anyone'd wanna attack Altihex lhike this," Lasoo said, suddenly grim, to Highbrow. "But someone did..."

~~~

Afterburner had a clear view of the white medical ship now. Home run. Nevertheless, he quickly scanned the area, just to make sure there were no apparent hostiles.

"Not long now, buddy," he said, addressing the mech he was carrying, and strode on down the hill. From this slight vantage point he could make out Jazz, Hound, the jets Dirge and Thrust, and Bumblebee, a bright splash of yellow. And, ah, he could not miss Wing Saber...

Chip1123
2010-07-22, 08:35 PM
"Sometimes, unfortunately, logic can be chunked. Some creatures are not governed by logic or do not respond to it. Others, like Shockwave, take it too far. It is a delicate balance." Highbrow responded to Lasoo.

Aero Blade
2010-08-02, 03:51 PM
((ooc: Don't forget about this thread guys, need to keep them moving))

Premier Forum

Everyone having stayed quiet, Dirge continued to monitor Thrust and Bumblebee, hoping that he and Jazz wouldn't have to intervein in the event of a fight.

Hound continued to hobble along, transporting himself, Wing Saber, and Spike over towards the the activity. He guided his cluster over towards the medical ship, getting as close as they could to the Medics working on Despatch without getting in their way.

Springer85
2010-08-02, 07:29 PM
Premier Forum

"Bumblebee," Jazz said. "Go help out Hound and get Wing Saber over here. Dirge, you and I can watch over Thrust."

Bumblebee nods. "Will do Jazz." Bumblebee glanced over at Thrust and then walked over to Hound. They we're only a few feet away, and not far behind them Bumblebee could spot Afterburner arriving at the Premier Forum too. "Jazz, I can see Afterburner in the distance. Seems like he's carrying somebody that's injured too."

Jazz looks ahead at Afterburner approaching with the mechanoid. More injured and I don't see us gettin' outta here anytime soon. Maybe I should stop working solo ops and expand the Special Forces. Soon as I get back to Iacon, that's the first thing I'm gonna do.

"Here, let me help," Bumblebee said to Hound. "If we get Wing Saber close to the medics, one of them can probably fix him up enough so he can move on his own again."

As Jazz contemplates on how to get everybody out of Iacon he looks over at Dirge, at Thrust and back at Dirge. "You know, Dirge," he said. "It's good to have you on our side. I know that you've had a rough time getting accepted by the general public as an Autobot, but you're okay in my book," Jazz said with a smile.

Chip1123
2010-08-02, 08:16 PM
Ironfist pulled up beside Jazz. "Got another one for you." He said, indicating Searchlight, the bot who had been hurt and was riding in the back of his Alt-mode for the duration of the trip. "Been quiet for awhile now. Vitals seem alright. Still need to get him onto the medical ship."

Clogs
2010-08-02, 10:40 PM
Premier Forum

Full-on evacuation, Afterburner observed to himself. We' re running - for the best of reasons - but we're leaving a mess behind.

He half-turned to say something to Minerva, looking over his shoulder, but she was no longer close by (ooc: where is she?). Instead, he carried on walking down the slight incline, gently reassuring the injured Sheriff as he made for the nearest 'bots: Highbrow and another Sheriff.

~~~

"Got it!" Spill exclaimed from inside Despatch. "Transforming cog is disassociated. Hm, there's some old damage here, too..."

"Leave it," Jemmy advised. "We have to go."

"Close him up and I'll call Pilot," Headlight agreed.

~~~

"Logic is a-telling me to shure git outta here." Lasoo looked past Highbrow, back up the hill to where Afterburner was walking. "One 'a ya mechs needs a hand, Ah think."

Springer85
2010-08-03, 10:32 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz nodded in repsonse to Ironfist. He looked at Searchlight and shook his head. "Could be that he's in stasis lock. What happened to him?" Jazz asked.

optimusskids
2010-08-03, 10:59 PM
Premier Forum

Searchlight twitched and blinked.

"it hurts everywhere , like I'm on fire aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

Chip1123
2010-08-04, 01:24 PM
"Think he was in a nasty fight at the prison. Never made it to the med-center before the place came down." Ironfist replied to Jazz. "And from the sound of it, he could use some help."

Aero Blade
2010-08-04, 03:08 PM
Premier Forum

"Thanks, but I don't want to get too close and drop Wing Saber right in the middle of their other pacient," Hound spoke to Bumblebee, his exhaustion showing through in his tone.

"Then let me drop here, give yourself some time to rest," Wing Saber answered, just as weary.

Hound however just shook his head, repositioning himself to better support the larger Autobot. "Last time we did that you siezed up. I can last until those Medics have a chance to help, if they can."

Dirge turned his head towards Jazz as he spoke, eventually managing a smile when he'd finished. The smile lasted only a moment, though, distracted by Thrust as the other conehead made a brief, disgusted noise. Thrust said nothing else, though, looking away from the two of them as though completely disinterested. The Decepticon would have liked to make a comment on the mushy Autobot sentiments, but he decided against it.

Springer85
2010-08-04, 09:51 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz caught the smile that Dirge gave him even though that smile faed away quickly. "Not much of a talker, huh? I can dig that. Still, I think you and I need to just sit down and have a good one at Maccadam's. After this is over, look me up. We'll let the good time roll," he said putting his thumb up.

Jazz was suddenly suprised by the liveliness that Searchlight showed. "Whoa! Guess that rules out stasislock. We'll get you some medical attention A.S.A.P. little dude. Just hang on."

Springer85
2010-08-12, 02:00 PM
Premier Forum

"I'm sure they won't be long, Hound," Bumblebee said while looking at Wing Saber. "As soon as they finish up with that big guy, we board the ship and we're out of here."

"Highbrow," Jazz said. "Any updates on the progess of the medics?"

Chip1123
2010-08-12, 09:37 PM
"They are working as quickly as they are able to Jazz." Highbrow replied. "We have been helping the most injured get to their attention, but quite frankly, there is a little bit of a wait."

Aero Blade
2010-08-13, 01:23 AM
Premier Forum

Dirge nodded to Jazz, his smile returning again, with no comments from Thrust this time. "I was over there earlier, before this fiasco took me and Hound out of our day off. We'd dragged Aero Blade up there to take a day off too before he got routed elsewhere. I should probably bring him along again the next time too - he's got no practice relaxing."

Hound nodded to Bumblebee, though he didn't seem at all comfortable with the load he was carrying, but he didn't dare let Wing Saber sit down. "I might wind up transforming into a pretzle before this is over."

optimusskids
2010-08-15, 09:30 PM
Premiere Forum

Despatch moaned half unconcious

"W.W.S.L.D, W.W.S.L.D over and over again."

Clogs
2010-08-18, 01:30 PM
Premier Forum

"Close him up," Headlight repeated a little more urgently than before. "His basic cognitive processes are onlining."

"Sounds more like his ideo-recondrite chip," Spill muttered as he stepped out through one of the big primative's side panels. "Won't take fractals to close, but he will need watching in case he tries to tranform."

Headlight nodded. "Pilot has signalled that he can deploy the sling when I give the signal."

Jemmy, monitoring Despatch, was nevertheless aware of the number of mechs converging on the evacuation ship. "We have more wounded," he advised his colleagues. "We need some of the other medic teams out here to get them assessed and moved aboard..."

Springer85
2010-08-25, 12:18 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz didn't hear Dirge even though he stood close to him. Jazz was distracted. Seeing Searchlight twitch and turn like that, seeing the others hurt like they are really took him back. Way back to what could be named as a defining moment in the time Jazz has functioned.

Sentinel Prime just passed away and the new leader, Optimus Prime stepped up and managed to rally enough Autobots to his cause to fight the Decepticons. Jazz had just been named head of Special Operations division. A group of Autobots that would be able to do covert missions that aren't exactly... ethical. They were the first in their kind.

Exigeyser, Havoc, Signal Flare, Breakaway, Search & Rescue, Backstop, Bodyblock and Knockdown were amongst the crew that Jazz took with him on his first big mission. Even though he was advised to bring more experienced soldier with him, Jazz had confidence in his men and that he would complete the mission with success. Their mission? Sneak through and capture the Sonic Canyons so that the Autobots would be granted instant passage to Polyhex.

They took a shuttle towards the Sonic Canyons and upon arriving, Jazz had the feeling that something was wrong. It had been way too quiet during their whole trip and before he could realize it, they flew right into an ambush. Backstop was the first to be taken out with snipershot straight into his forehead, killing him instantly. For only a klik, Jazz was shocked. That moment passed quickly as Search and Rescue tried to do for Backstop what they could and Jazz ordered the others to open fire. Not long after that, Search was gunned down by another sniper shot. Rescue tried to do what he could for his brother, but with their shuttle being gunned down, his working conditions weren't the best.

Jazz managed to take out 2 Decepticons seekers, but there were still too many to deal with. As the shuttle had crashed, they were still under heavy fire and Havoc tried to draw the attention away from the wreckage as much as he could. He was successful in his attempt, but paid the ultimate price for it as missile tore his frame apart. Another one down and Jazz realized that they were being picked off one by one. Jazz looked up and saw two Decepticons in the air. He took aim and was able to puncture one of the 'Cons left wing, sending him to spin out of control and slam into the other one, knocking them out cold in the process.

Jazz had a moment to reassess the situation and decided to take the offensive.

(ooc: story to be finished next post!)

Aero Blade
2010-08-27, 03:10 AM
Premier Forum

"Sounds like they're calling out some more help," Spike told Hound and Bumblebee, having been listening in on the activities of the medics while his larger partner focused on keeping Wing Saber balanced.

"Good," Hound replied. "Won't be long before we can get back to home territory."

Dirge meanwhile was watching Jazz as the other Autobot seemed to space out a bit. He frowned slightly but didn't yet disturb the other mech. He wondered briefly if that was what he looked like when he spaced out thinking about his own past with the Decepticions.

Thrust remained where he was, fidgeting unhappily with boredom.

Springer85
2010-08-27, 07:44 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz was still caught in his memory of his past and if he would be attacked rigth now, he would've been oblivious to it.

It was so long ago, but Jazz remembers it like it was yesterday. His team was being picked off opne by one, but they were ready to take the offensive.

While his remaining team got ready, Jazz fired off a missile and it slammed onto Havoc's killer. The Decepticon spun out of control and took another one another one down with him.

Avoiding the ion blasts and missiles slamming around him, Jazz shot another missile at a gray-and-purple tank shelling them with electric bolts, taking him out in the process with the help of the combined firepower from Breakaway and Exigeyser, who had eventually joined him, forced the Decepticon to retreat.

Happy that he just took out 3 Decepticons, Jazz remembers turning around at that moment, only to be horrified to see that a fourth Decepticon landed on top of the burning debris of his shuttle. He shouted out a warning, and opened fire at the assassin with his photon rifle. The silver and white Decepticon dodged the missiles and photon blasts and slid into the burning wreckage, where Rescue had gathered the rest of the team, trying to send out an SOS signal for Autobot reinforcements. It was too late. Rescue was killed too and soon after, Knockdown followed who failed to protect Rescue.

Jazz sent in the 3 remaining members of his team back into the wreckage to take out the Decepticon that was responsible for killing his teammembers. It was then that Jazz recognized the Decepticon. Deadlock. Wanted for murder of several corporate businessmen, as well as several Autobot generals. He made his way to the wreckage with the determination to slag this murderer and take his head for a trophy.

(ooc: trip down memory lane concluded next post!)

****

"That's good news," Bumblebee said in response to Hound. It'll be good to be back in Iacon. What's the first thing you're going to once you get back, Hound?"

Springer85
2010-08-29, 02:15 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz looked up at the sky while old memories were still passing through his mind.

He remembered Deadlock was being piled on just outside the wreckage by the remaining Autobots. Jazz saw that the 'Con was able to use the numbers in his advantage and took out Bodyblock by sticking a bomb to his chest. Exigeyser fired everything he had and managed to get a few hits in. Deadlock, however, dropped down and shot Exigeyser's thigh with a pair of miniguns he had whipped out, driving him down to his knees.

Deadlock took aim at Exigeyser's head and Jazz managed to leap into harms way, trying to prevent Deadlock from picking off another member of his crew. One bullet slammed into Jazz's gut with high velocity, but the second bullet hit straight home in the head of Exigeyser. Jazz was in pain and helpless against Deadlock.

Breakaway was the only other one still functioning and came to Jazz's rescue. He slammed his rifle into the face of Deadlock and Deadlock stumbled backwards into the canyon. Deadlock managed to reach out to Breakaway and pulled him down with him. Jazz could do nothing but watch as his friend fell into the Sonic Canyons while Deadlock was saved on his way down by another Decepticon. His entire team wiped out with only him as the survivor. Jazz emptied an entire clip at the Decepticon in the hope of taking him down but he had no such luck. It wasn’t long after that reinforcements had arrived and Jazz was immediately attended to.

Jazz’s mission was a success. The Decepticons camped out at the Sonic Canyons had fled and the Autobots had a clear passage into to Polyhex, but the price was high. With his entire team slaughtered, it was then that Jazz decided to never work with a team again. All Special Ops missions from then on were done by him alone. He no longer wanted to be responsible for the lives of others.

Jazz looked around. He realized that he spaced off for a moment there as her rememberd his fallen friends. He couldn't help it, but he falt responsible for the lives of the 'bots around him too. Time and many battles had helped him deal with the loss of his friends.

Jazz looked back at the medics working on Despatch. "Seems like they're about done, Dirge. You ready to go?"

Aero Blade
2010-08-30, 04:04 AM
Premier Forum

"Probably poke in on Aero Blade's workshop, see what piece of equipment he's passed out on, if he's back from his mission," Hound answered to Bumblebee, continuing to support Wing Saber while watching the activities of the medics. "I didn't used to think he was serious about saying he sometimes forgets to take a break, not until he finally got his own work space. Dirge and I had to drag him out of ther earlier, and he'd probably get right back at it again. After that, I'll probably go pass out myself in my quarters," Hound added, his voice attempting some humor.

Dirge meanwhile had heard Jazz's question, but he didn't answer immediately, staring at the other Autobot with a slight, concerned frown as though still puzzling over him. "You alright?" He would ask eventually.

Springer85
2010-08-30, 07:49 PM
Premier Forum

Jazz waits for a moment before turning his head to Dirge and showed him his trademark smile and put his thumb up. "Everything's cool with me," he said and then lowered his arm. "Being here in this situation triggered a file in my memory banks. Made me remember about a vow I made to myself."

Jazz looked at the others. Some still had their spirits up, while others were still in pain. "Right now, I'm reconsidering it."

Clogs
2010-09-01, 10:41 PM
Premier Forum

There were medics all over the Forum in short order, some going to help their colleagues with Despatch, the majority approaching the wounded.

(ooc - if you are running one of the wounded, please respond; the medic of your choice is offering to help you!)

Lasoo sighed and holstered his laser. "We gotta get abhoard that ship an' get outta here, yeah?" he asked Highbrow.

At that same moment, Afterburner was spotted by Headlight. Engaged in managing Despatch's recovery, he called over to Spill, who quickly darted over to run a diagnostic on the severely mangled mech in Afterburner's arms.

"Primus below!" Spill exclaimed. "Stasis lock is failing. We'll lose his Spark unless we go for extraction..."

Aero Blade
2010-09-02, 03:07 PM
((ooc: Finally, my boys have been in the waiting room forever :p ))

Dirge nodded to Jazz's response, somewhat empathetic to what he was saying. "I can understand. It's not too different from wha I was put through with him, I imagine," Dirge spoke, his gaze falling back on where Thrust had decided to sit down for the wait. The captured seeker gave a brief 'hmf' at the meantion, and probably would have crossed his arms indifferently had his wrist not been bound.

With the medics starting to approach them, Hound reshifted his and Wing Saber's weight one more time with a grunt then started towards the cluster that had emmerged.

"Bumblebee, can you grab that one?" Hound asked, gesturing as best he could towards an elder medic. The unit's stature reminded him briefly of Ratchet, but his main interest was in the unit's age - with Wing Saber being an older bot, perhaps this one might be more familiar with his kind of design.

optimusskids
2010-09-02, 09:18 PM
Premier Forum

A loud voice rumbled out as the throb of engines drifted through the air.

"Arghhhhhhhhh who goes there, cease and desist , for this now be the territory of the Blue Army . advance and be recognised and tremble at the might of the mighty Destroyer."

Chip1123
2010-09-03, 02:22 PM
"I would need to check with the ranking officer present." Highbrow replied to Lasoo, "But I would assume that is the most prudent course of action available to us. However, I would like to enquire the ship's destination before we embark. Do you happen to know?

Clogs
2010-09-03, 10:11 PM
Premier Forum

"Ah dunno," said Lasoo to Highbrow. "Iacon, Ah guess. But we'd bhetter git out quick - lhooks lhike we've attracted more attention..."

Most of the medics ignored the threatening, booming declaration by Destroyer, just as they would on any field of combat, concentrating on their work. A couple stopped, however, to look upwards and try to apprise the potential for further injuries, but they could see nothing; there was apparently no mech in plain sight.

Springer85
2010-09-04, 08:25 PM
Premier Forum

"You got it, Hound!" Bumblebee waved at the medic. "Hey, over here! We got an injured one over here! Quickly!" Bublebee said to the elder medic as he motioned him to come to the position where Wing Saber is.

~~~~

As Jazz heard The Destroyer's voice, Jazz's Rocker Launcher immediately appeared from subspace. Jazz started to scan the area, but couldn't determine where the voice originated from. "Head up people," Jazz said referring to everybody that could hear him. Could be trouble."

Jazz opened up a comlink to Highbrow. "Jazz, to Highbrow. Find out if the ship is ready to take us out of here so we can get the injured aboard the ship."

optimusskids
2010-09-04, 08:42 PM
Premier Forum

A small missile boat hovered over the horizon.

The voice boomed out again.

"You have 10 seconds to comply."

Aero Blade
2010-09-07, 03:10 PM
Premier Forum

Hound would pause in moving Wing Saber towards Bumblebee and the Elderly Medic to look back as best he could towards the sound of what was possibly a new threat. "As if we didn't have enough problems already, what now?"


Dirge's focus also went to the approaching hostile voice, getting himself ready to retaliate or transform if need be, but he stayed nearby to Jazz. Thrust, equally startld by the unknown threat, wound up turning around and backing towards the Autobots, forced to rely on them for potential protection with his current situation.