PDA

View Full Version : [Original RPG] Bumblebee help needed

Springer85
2009-12-15, 01:57 PM
Alright, so I want to respect the work that Reflector has done with him so far and want to continue with that as much as I can. What I could figure out so far is that he is in Altihex and is/was a prisoner there. If possible, could somebody give me a quick sit-rep on him? If possible off course. If not, I'll go dig in the archives myself. :)

Second thing I need help with is how to inject him into teh story again. Things have seemed to move one in Altihex' Medical wing without him and they moved somewhere else. Is it okay to have him start there and make it like everybody "forgot" about him due to the chaos that's going on in Altihex Prison?

Blackjack
2009-12-16, 02:43 AM
I can provide a summary of what Bumblebee's done for the past year or so.

For the time that secretcode had him, Bumblebee gathered a team (Sky Lynx, Fastlane, Cloudraker, Sunstreaker, Huffer and Fullfang) to combat Bug Bite and his army of clones. After a series of battle which resulted in the death of Devastator, the destruction of a large chunk of Protihex and Autobase nearly being blown up, Bumblebee finally battled one-on-one with Bug Bite. In that battle, Bumblebee got the upper hand. Just before Bumblebee delivered the killing blow, Bug Bite morphed into a lookalike of Optimus Prime (who was missing at that time). Bumblebee saw his leader and inspiration die because of him.

Traumatized and horrified, Bumblebee turned himself in to the ISS. However, after a short while in custody, Bumblebee regained his senses, and was overjoyed when Prime returned for real. However, he still had to stand trial (mostly for blowing a chunk of Protihex up) and was transported to Altihex prison. As fate would have it, Megatron's Decepticons struck, badly damaging Bumblebee.

That's the short version of it, anyway. Right now Bumblebee's hanging around in the medbay, last I remember...

Aero Blade
2009-12-16, 05:53 AM
To add to that info, Bumblebee's last known location I believe was in one of the prison medbays along with two of my own chars, Hound and Wing Saber, whom I've admittedly slacked off on without any players to interact with them. I was expecting to pick them back up when the search crew came back, but that has gotten a bit more involved than I thought it would have originally ;)

I think at this point I'd be willing to move past the previous fiasco with Bumblebee, but I've gotta check it out with the rest of the staff. I'll give them a poke and see how they feel about it. :)

Springer85
2009-12-16, 08:46 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the help :up: :swirly:

Aero Blade
2009-12-17, 06:10 AM
The votes are in, and in your favor :swirly:

The previous Bumblebee fiasco can be safely "forgotten for the meantime" by the characters around him, but it is a piece of his history. It may come back to haunt him later on, but for now, consider him to be a re-instated Autobot. Feel free to pick him up wherever you wish in the prison. But I would appreciate if he swings by the medbay later to rescue my characters from staring out into space ;)

Springer85
2009-12-17, 03:22 PM
The votes are in, and in your favor :swirly:

The previous Bumblebee fiasco can be safely "forgotten for the meantime" by the characters around him, but it is a piece of his history. It may come back to haunt him later on, but for now, consider him to be a re-instated Autobot. Feel free to pick him up wherever you wish in the prison. But I would appreciate if he swings by the medbay later to rescue my characters from staring out into space ;)

Will do! Gotta have Bumblebee make a quick stop at the Armory where they keep his things and I'll have him swing by :up:

Going to do some research on him first (& Jazz) to make sure I get the characters right. Probably will go for the IDW Jazz and the Marvel Comics Bumblebee to start with.