PDA

View Full Version : First foray into Marvel Universe

electro girl
2010-04-10, 05:52 PM
In a trip to Asda that also netted me Wierd Science for 2 :D I also happened upon some Marvel Universe figs in the toy aisle and I thought I'd buy one as I saw Guardian in Asda before but then it went away. It's not the biggest branch so they only had Namor, Daredevil and Iron Fist, so seen as I collect Avengers Unconquered I went with Iron Fist.

It's a decent figure with good posability (although it seems odd that a martial arts expert can't kick jodan height but oh well) The main problem with mine however is the paint on the arms and boots, a tad sloppy. May pop down to Tesco seen as they're doing 3 for 2 on toys atm (I think) and I would jolly well like to have some more. speciffically Spider-man, Union Jack or Guardian.

Anyone else collect them?

Auntie Slag
2010-04-19, 09:34 PM
No, but I used to LOVE Weird Science as a kid. Quite how Anthony Michael Hall never became more of a star i'll never know (unless I look it up on the Internet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Michael_Hall)).

Ooh, looks like he was last in CSI. I don't watch that, but the last major film he was in is The Dark Knight.

Still going then, and a happy chap it seems. Bravo.:)

Wildrider
2010-04-19, 09:52 PM
Union Jack action figure looks pretty sweet, but a trip to ASDA also got me 'Dark City : Directo's Cut' for 2, also sweet!

Richard O'Brien can act, thank god he got out of the crystal maze.

electro girl
2010-04-20, 04:42 PM
They're also releaseing Captain Britain and Iron Spider-man who I would also just love to have, haven't seen any Cap pics but I reckon he'll be in his most recent uniform.

I now have Spidey! The one painted slightly darker and he's ace! an extra articulation point too so I prefer him over Iron Fist.