PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Sega Saturn Console

Ackula
2010-05-09, 05:49 PM
I know this is not exactly what people usually buy/sale/trade here, but I figure its worth a shot anyway.

I'm looking for a Sega Saturn console, with at least 1-2 controllers, and all the hook ups. I'd like it to come with at least one game, but I'll be interested in console only as well. Condition isn't a huge concern, so long as it works and has been tested with a retail game, and confirmed to be in good working order.

If anyone has one, please message me for prices or possible trade options. I still have some Transformers movie toys left to move, and may be tempted to trade some of my other stuff as well if the deal is right.

For references I have bought/sold/traded with the following members, Denyer, Cliffjumper, Halfshell, Sir Auros, Clogs, notabot, burnitall, Warcry, secretcode, Civ, RID Scourge, and probably some more that I'm forgetting right now.

Knightdramon
2010-05-10, 05:52 PM
I *think* I can get you one, but it'll probably be a PAL console, not a NTSC. You're probably looking for an american model that can play games you have in hand, right?

Ackula
2010-05-10, 09:31 PM
I'm looking for an NTSC model, yeah. :)

Clay
2010-05-10, 11:42 PM
You should have asked me about ten years ago, dude.

Ackula
2010-05-11, 06:26 AM
I had one ten years ago, actually :lol:

Sades
2010-05-11, 06:38 AM
Have you checked secondhand shops?

Ackula
2010-05-11, 06:40 AM
Yeah, and they never turn up at the swap meet yet either. I been going almost every weekend for a few months. Thing is, I don't want to pay crazy amounts of money, or I'd go the eBay route. I was hoping someone might have one here so I could work out a trade.

Clay
2010-05-11, 11:48 AM
I'll check the local Peddlers' shops then. I know I've seen other old consoles floating about (N64, SNES, etc.).