PDA

View Full Version : Why I CANNOT POST???????

Kobushi
2010-06-27, 04:30 AM
Why?????

I already reigstered my account but I cannot make posts. Why??? I didn't receive any email and the website keep telling me that I cannot postsing.

I raelly like transformers. I liek the new comics and the movies, I am a very big fan. kobushi is my first transformer toy and I really liek him. I have started reading the comics and teh cartoons especially armada and cybertron, but when i looked the toy and comic and cartoon guides in your site is not complete. lol.

What must I do to be able to post???

:swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly:

Denyer
2010-06-27, 09:03 AM
Some email providers filter emails sent by forum software, and not very consistently, which isn't something the forums can do much about. The sheer volume of spam Yahoo deals with means they're pretty draconian about filtering.

I've moved you into the Registered usergroup, but a friendly suggestion: bother to type properly, because peppering what you're saying with liek / lol / ???? will get you written off by a lot of people, most of whom are about ten years older than you.

DeltaSilver88
2016-10-16, 11:21 PM
My apologies for hijacking this thread, but it appears I can't post either. I've been able to post in the past, though that was ten years ago... I got back onto the forums today and haven't been able to post a single thing.

Help?

DeltaSilver88
2016-10-16, 11:31 PM
It appears I'm also incapable of editing my posts or accessing the PM system (also can't add a signature). ...Just wondering what's going on...

Denyer
2016-10-17, 01:33 PM
Did you do a password reset at some point? Says awaiting email confirmation. I've moved you back into the standard group.

DeltaSilver88
2016-10-18, 03:00 PM
...Huh? I changed both my password and my email, but I've already confirmed that new email address. At least I think I did.

Anywho, thank you!