PDA

View Full Version : PE-11 SFX (Reflector)

Paul053
2011-01-10, 05:27 PM
A very nice Reflector.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/perfecteffecttoy_jp/18717225.html

Slayer-Fan123
2011-01-11, 03:04 AM
Nice. I would definitely get one one of these if I could afford it.

Summerhayes
2011-01-11, 03:10 PM
I've never been especially fond of Reflector but that is a fabulous toy.

Notabot
2011-01-12, 12:49 AM
I'm actually not too keen on all the extra bits and pieces. Kind of looks like you'll build a camera with the extra parts, then put three blocks of robot into it.
That said, though, it looks like a lot of work went into it.

Warcry
2011-01-12, 04:47 AM
I dunno about this...the robots themselves seem to be about Legends size, the camera mode is tiny and doesn't really look like a camera so much as three folded-up robots with a lens and a tripod tacked on, and the one robot mode they're showing off so far doesn't look anything like any of the original toys or the cartoon model. It's obviously a nice little toy, but it doesn't seem any more Reflectory than that Perceptor redeco Hasbro said they were going to do...

Paul053
2011-01-12, 03:57 PM
I dunno about this...the robots themselves seem to be about Legends size, the camera mode is tiny and doesn't really look like a camera so much as three folded-up robots with a lens and a tripod tacked on, and the one robot mode they're showing off so far doesn't look anything like any of the original toys or the cartoon model. It's obviously a nice little toy, but it doesn't seem any more Reflectory than that Perceptor redeco Hasbro said they were going to do...

I kind of have the same feeling, too. Plus the price may justify everything, too. Afraid they might go around $100.