PDA

View Full Version : Classics,Universe,Generations seekers wanted

Rookwise
2011-03-12, 02:16 PM
Decided i'd like to get these again as i've just got hold of a classics Skywarp and Generations Thundercracker so am now looking for the following seekers:

Classics/Henkei Ramjet
Universe/Henkei Starscream
Generations Thrust and Dirge
Universe Acid Storm

I've also seen someone selling a "Universe/Generations" Sunstorm which might be a KO (what does CHMS mean ?)
If anyone knows any info on that one i'd be interested.

I can pay by Paypal or Bank Transfer.

Rookwise
2011-03-12, 02:18 PM
Forgot to mention. They dont have to be boxed or come with instructions. Just as long as theyre in good condition and have all accessories.

Notabot
2011-03-12, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure if shipping would make it prohibitively expensive, but the Walmart near me has a load of Dirges in stock right now for $12. If you want to go that route, I'm happy to pick one up for you at cost.

tahukanuva
2011-03-12, 06:06 PM
CHMS is a knock-off brand. Apparently (don't own one myself) the plastic and mold quality's top notch, but the paint is kind of hit-and-miss.

Rookwise
2011-03-12, 07:16 PM
Cheers for that. I might give the chms Sunstorm a try. Theres a seller on Ebay selling them for 22 delivered. Is that about reasonable ?

Warcry
2011-03-12, 11:18 PM
That's not far off of the going rate for the recent seeker KOs, from what I've seen.

Be careful, though. The KO sellers seem to think of both the accurate creamcicle-orange seeker and the inaccurate-but-pretty yellow one as Sunstorm, so you might want to double-check with the seller if you've got your heart set on one colour scheme over the other.

Rookwise
2011-03-21, 09:58 AM
Now got Thrust. Still looking for the others if anyone has any figures taking up room :-)

Rookwise
2011-03-23, 09:33 PM
Now got a Ramjet. Just a few left.