PDA

View Full Version : [New RPG] Switch

Lady Quickswitch
2011-09-15, 11:05 PM
I'd like for Switch to meet a Triple Changer as the very first Transformer with more than two modes he encounters. (Not including Sky Lynx in that definition!)

Blackjack
2011-09-16, 04:29 AM
But... but we don't have any triple changers yet, right?

Ulcrain
2011-09-16, 05:06 AM
I presume what Lady Quick Switch means is meeting a triple changer after their created.

Besides, isn't there Sixshot running around?

Lady Quickswitch
2011-09-16, 06:29 AM
I presume what Lady Quick Switch means is meeting a triple changer after their created.

Besides, isn't there Sixshot running around?

Yeah. I meant after they're created. It seems kinda anti-climactic to reveal the Six Changers (including Quick Switch) before the Triple Changers. They're freaky-weird too.

Sixshot's not known of yet at large. I thought he was going to slaughter somebody's entire squadron--that's what you were planning, right Blackjack?

I'd have Switch meet this amazing new kind of Transformer/freak and then the ante is upped by the Cons baffling six-moded weapon that defies all logic. But I won't tell you what you should do with Sixshot. I just thought you were planniing to have his power revealed first, then him. Dramatic tension. :)

Blackjack
2011-09-16, 08:53 AM
Where's miked23?

Sixshot needs to kill Depth Charge's team.

Ah, well, levelling the entire War Academy and/or wiping out an entire city works too.

Ulcrain
2011-09-16, 09:28 AM
Where's miked23?

I've been asking that question with Springer85.

Blackjack
2011-09-16, 09:37 AM
Why d'you want to find Springs?

Heinrad
2011-09-16, 03:29 PM
Because right at the moment, it looks like Tracks is the highest ranking officer in the field........

It could be Roddy, but it's still his first day.