3) Ginrai
4) God Bomber
Other:
1) Alpha Trion

Dropping Grimstone and Starsaber

zigzagger
2011-01-01, 01:02 AM
EDIT

I'm dropping all my characters - Prowl, Ratchet, Fortress Maximus, Blades, First Aid.

Blaster
2011-01-01, 03:16 AM
Autobots:

Blaster
Sunstreaker
Sideswipe
Brawn
Jazz (as his original player I feel I should get dibs. The only reason I lost him is because Reflector literally stole him from me after I had to take two or three weeks off)

Decepticons:

Blitzwing

TBA: Fan-made, we'll talk.

Warcry
2011-01-01, 04:04 AM
Jazz (as his original player I feel I should get dibs. The only reason I lost him is because Reflector literally stole him from me after I had to take two or three weeks off)
More like two or three months. You stopped posting in December and Flec didn't take Jazz until March. That really doesn't matter right now though, since Flec's not the one playing Jazz anymore. Springer's playing him now, he gets first dibs and he says he wants him.

Selkadoom
2011-01-01, 09:47 AM
Dec
1 Hightower
2 Thundercracker (Animated)
3 Dreadwing

Auto
4 Bluestreak
5 Cosmos
6 TBA

verytired
2011-01-01, 05:17 PM
Autobots:
Gears

Decepticons:
Slipstream (animated)

miked23
2011-01-01, 05:48 PM
Decepticons
Brawl

Fanmade
Vindicator

I'll probably pick more up later.

Blaster
2011-01-01, 09:04 PM
More like two or three months. You stopped posting in December and Flec didn't take Jazz until March.

I really don't recall it being that long =-o. Maybe it was. Either way, I declare shenanigans!

Edit- Also it says that players can only have 6 at the start of the game, he's listed 8, I only had 6. My following of the rules should earn me dibs obviously.

Springer85
2011-01-01, 09:46 PM
Keep in mind we still haven't decided exactly when we're going to start. Experienced players who qualify should feel free to pick up to eight characters, but keep in mind that you're only going to be able to use six of them to start if we start the game immediately.

Read first, then type. It's a good habit. :up:

On a somewhat realted note: Are you always like this? :|

Blaster
2011-01-01, 10:58 PM
On a somewhat realted note: Are you always like this? :|

Oh my, yes.

You either get totally used to me and either ignore me, disarm me, or love me.

Or I grate on your nerves till you try and kill me.

Pretty much harmless and rarely serious. =D

Springer85
2011-01-01, 11:15 PM
That's good to know. :)

Clogs
2011-01-02, 11:50 PM
Decepticons:
Shockwave
Starscream

Autobots:
Zeta Prime
Mirage

If no one else wants him, I'll count coup on Wheelie.

Blackjack
2011-01-03, 07:17 AM
I will be picking up Grimlock as my eighth character after talking it over with Warcry. You don't mind, right, Hein? :up:

Cue the Furmanisms, crazy badassery, lots of 'hnn's and a character twist! -Evil chuckle-

Ackula
2011-01-03, 08:50 AM
I'm only claiming three until I talk to staff about a few others.....

Decepticons:
- Glit
- Mindwipe
- Bomb-Burst

Heinrad
2011-01-04, 06:57 AM
I will be picking up Grimlock as my eighth character after talking it over with Warcry. You don't mind, right, Hein? :up:

Cue the Furmanisms, crazy badassery, lots of 'hnn's and a character twist! -Evil chuckle-

Go for it. I would have, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around Grimlock transforming into anything but a T-Rex.

Blackjack
2011-01-04, 04:14 PM
Go for it. I would have, but I have a hard time wrapping my head around Grimlock transforming into anything but a T-Rex.

Bwah-hah-hah, Hein... ;)

Don't worry, I won't go mental and make him into his RID body.

Wildrider
2011-01-04, 11:05 PM
Well as a tentative step into the RPG again, I'd like to try my hand at playing again in the event of the reboot.

Autobot : Powerglide

Decepticon : Squeezeplay

Is that ok?

Springer85
2011-01-05, 11:05 AM

Same here, though a tank could be a cool alt mode for Grimlock too :)

Heinrad
2011-01-06, 06:36 AM
A tank would be cool, but then I'd want to use his War Within body, and a Cybertronian tank isn't going to blend in very well on Earth.

Blackjack
2011-01-06, 07:14 AM
True, a tank would make more sense and would be the correct mass and stuff... but I can't resist doing something random like putting ol' Grim in his Alternators body. And with mass shifting I won't have to justify why Grimlock is as short as, say, Wheeljack. Now to think of an excuse why Grimlock would pick his Alternators form...

At least his War Within body would see some use, namely on Cybertron.

Blaster
2011-01-06, 09:02 AM
A tank would be cool, but then I'd want to use his War Within body, and a Cybertronian tank isn't going to blend in very well on Earth.

Why does he have to go to Earth?

If he goes to Earth, why does he have to care what the humans think? He's Grimlock, not Bumblebee.

Springer85
2011-01-06, 05:21 PM
If he goes to Earth, why does he have to care what the humans think? He's Grimlock, not Bumblebee.

Strange. I'm agreeing with you. :p

The Grimlock I know and love doesn't care about stealth or anything like that and would want an alt mode that can do at least as much damage as he can in robot mode. Besides, I think Warcry said in some other thread that the new RPG will be set in the future, so it could be a prototype like tank?

Heck, just thought of this, but if Grimlock still picks the T-rex alt mode, he could contribute to the legend of Bigfoot and such. Being spotted in the forest and all. :D

Anyway, you picked him so you get to pick the alt mode. ;)

Blackjack
2011-01-06, 06:49 PM
That's why- Grimlock doesn't care what you think, he doesn't care that he's supposed to be a T-Rex or a tank. He wants to be a Ford Mustang and he's gonna get his way, damn it!

Warcry
2011-01-21, 06:42 AM
zigzagger, is it cool if I have Hot Spot? If not, then no worries -- I'll just have Sureshot instead.
Has ziggy gotten back to you on this yet? :)

Shine
2011-01-23, 04:52 AM
Has ziggy gotten back to you on this yet? :)
Not just yet. Hopefully soon, though. :)

zigzagger
2011-01-23, 06:44 AM
Sorry, I have a few ideas I'm still mulling over that may or may not involve all five Protectobots.

For now, I want all five of them on reserve. I'll let you know if change my mind.

Shine
2011-01-23, 07:13 AM
Sorry, I have a few ideas I'm still mulling over that may or may not involve all five Protectobots.

For now, I want all five of them on reserve. I'll let you know if change my mind.
No problem.

Spoon
2011-01-31, 01:48 PM
Another new guy here who always wanted to play, but felt a bit boggled by all the history!
-Onslaught

Have you got plans for the other Combaticons?

If not, could I please claim:

Decepticons
-Vortex

Autobots
-Crosshairs

Clogs
2011-01-31, 09:23 PM
Officially adding Chameleon to my roster.

:D optimusskids!

Shine
2011-02-01, 09:59 AM
Another new guy here who always wanted to play, but felt a bit boggled by all the history!

Have you got plans for the other Combaticons?

If not, could I please claim:

Decepticons
-Vortex
No way. Vortex is all mine.

Nah, just kidding, man. :D Vortex is all yours.

Hey, since you'll be taking Vortex, do you want to loosely tie his and Onslaught's backstories together? I know this RPG takes place just before the war begins, but it might make things a bit easier for us.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that one out there.

Blackjack
2011-02-01, 10:07 AM
Hey, Shine:

Just noticed you picked up Onslaught. As fellow strategists, perhaps Onslaught might have had been Obsidian's student before? So when one joins the Decepticon the other gets pulled right in...

Just throwing out ideas here...

Shine
2011-02-01, 10:22 AM
Hey, Shine:

Just noticed you picked up Onslaught. As fellow strategists, perhaps Onslaught might have had been Obsidian's student before? So when one joins the Decepticon the other gets pulled right in...

Just throwing out ideas here...
Sounds good to me. Just gotta find out who this Obsidian fellow is...

I'm just going to admit this now: my TF knowledge is pretty crap. lol Most of what I know comes from the G1 'toon and reading bits and pieces on the TF wiki.

Blackjack
2011-02-01, 11:24 AM
Obsidian is a master strategist who had fought in many previous wars who's fanatical about protecting Cybertron. He comes from the Beast Machines series, which is technically a sequel to a sequel of the G1 'Toon. Only in BM Cybertron happens to be, literally, Megatron, so Obsidian had to fight the Maximals.

Here Obsidian becomes a disillusioned general who turned to the Decepticons because he thought the 'Cons would bring Cybertron back to a Golden Age. Originally I was planning for propaganda to net him in, although it would be better if his old pupil Onslaught would give him the 'push' needed to join the 'Cons for good...

Spoon
2011-02-01, 12:05 PM
No way. Vortex is all mine.

Nah, just kidding, man. :D Vortex is all yours.

Hey, since you'll be taking Vortex, do you want to loosely tie his and Onslaught's backstories together? I know this RPG takes place just before the war begins, but it might make things a bit easier for us.

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw that one out there.
I would very much love to do a coming together story for the Combaticons.

Should we discuss this in the backstory thread?

Shine
2011-02-01, 01:03 PM
Obsidian is a master strategist who had fought in many previous wars who's fanatical about protecting Cybertron. He comes from the Beast Machines series, which is technically a sequel to a sequel of the G1 'Toon. Only in BM Cybertron happens to be, literally, Megatron, so Obsidian had to fight the Maximals.

Here Obsidian becomes a disillusioned general who turned to the Decepticons because he thought the 'Cons would bring Cybertron back to a Golden Age. Originally I was planning for propaganda to net him in, although it would be better if his old pupil Onslaught would give him the 'push' needed to join the 'Cons for good...
You're good, you...

That sounds great. I like it a lot. :)

I'd very much like to tie in Onslaught's backstory with Obsidian's.

dee
2011-02-20, 05:56 PM
:)new guy here id like
autobots
huffer and warpath if i can?

Warcry
2011-02-20, 07:26 PM
Warpath is taken but Huffer is free.

dee
2011-02-21, 12:49 AM
ok np huffer an pipes then if thats cool
dee;)

Selkadoom
2011-02-27, 07:09 AM
Though it breaks my heart Hightower is being dropped to my reserve list, along with my two autobots. There being replaced by the Combaticons (- Vortex)

Warcry
2011-02-27, 07:13 AM
Brawl's been claimed already. Onslaught too, but I think he got dropped.

Selkadoom
2011-02-27, 09:35 AM
Brawl's been claimed already..

Who? i haven't seen it on this thread

Blackjack
2011-02-27, 09:49 AM
Miked23 claimed Brawl somewhere in the first page, methinks.

Shine
2011-02-27, 10:36 AM
Onslaught too, but I think he got dropped.
Yup, that's right; decided I'd be better off with...someone else. Feel free to pick Onslaught up if you'd like. :)

Since I'm here now, can I claim two 'Bots instead of one 'Bot and one 'Con? I'd really like to have either Hot Spot (zig's going with Blades and First Aid, so the rest of the Protectobots are available, I'm pretty sure) or Punch/Counterpunch. If it's okay, of course.

Warcry
2011-02-27, 07:26 PM
Since I'm here now, can I claim two 'Bots instead of one 'Bot and one 'Con?
:up:

Sure, go for it.

GBot08
2011-02-27, 08:47 PM
Hello. Sort-of-new-guy here. I had joined last year with some interest in joining the old game, but things kind of got away from me RL and I sort of faded out. But with some free time on my hands, I learned about the name game starting, so if it would please those regulars around here, I'd like to play a bit too.

Selkadoom
2011-02-27, 08:52 PM
oh, looked and saw mikeds post kay i'll take Bombshell and the rest of my new picks instead.

GBot08
2011-02-27, 09:44 PM
With a little help , I've decided on the characters to start with. So with permission, I would like request to play Autobot Stakeout and Decepticon Shrapnel if that would be alright.

Shine
2011-02-28, 10:21 AM

Sure, go for it.
Great! Thanks, Warcry! :)

Better edit my original claiming post now...

Aero Blade
2011-02-28, 11:46 PM
Well as I just got reminded in the discussion thread, Shrapnel is already claimed (I never remember about those lousy bugs ;) ) but I don't believe Stakeout has been taken. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Warcry
2011-02-28, 11:53 PM
Well as I just got reminded in the discussion thread, Shrapnel is already claimed
By whom? GBot08's post is the only one that's mentioned him in this thread that I can see.

Selkadoom
2011-02-28, 11:57 PM
Ummm on risk of sounding stupid nobody I've seen has claimed Shrapnel yet Aero Aero

(Joke not accidental double words)

Aero Blade
2011-03-01, 12:29 AM
Yeah looking through the thread again I see no claims for him. Looks as though Blackjack has managed to confuse me with one of his posts in the discussion area. Well even if he was looking to play him, should've claimed him long before now. go for it GBot

Blackjack
2011-03-01, 07:38 AM
That was me giving the new guy a suggestion ;)

I did claim Shrapnel initially as part of my roster when the new RPG started but changed it to Warpath. Go for it, Gbot! Make me proud!

Shine
2011-03-07, 01:41 PM
May I lay my grubby hands on Onslaught?

I swear I want him this time. Really, I do.

Blackjack
2011-03-07, 02:43 PM
May I lay my grubby hands on Onslaught?

I swear I want him this time. Really, I do.

Didn't Selkadoom claim the the Combaticons bar Brawl and Vortex when you dropped Onslaught?

Selkadoom
2011-03-07, 07:18 PM
Didn't Selkadoom claim the the Combaticons bar Brawl and Vortex when you dropped Onslaught?

yes I did I've just been planing on how to intruduce them.

Shine
2011-03-07, 10:56 PM
yes I did I've just been planing on how to intruduce them.

Holy carp! I totally missed that. Sorry, Selka!

These grubby hands shall now be removed.

EDIT: Spoon, a new player who had claimed Vortex originally, hasn't been around since the start of February, so I imagine he'd be available now -- assuming you'd like to claim Vortex as well.

Selkadoom
2011-03-07, 11:13 PM
If you want you can have Vortex or Bombshell as I'm dropping him in favor of Thunderwing.

Finalized picks for me

Decepticons
1. Thundercracker (Animated)
2. Dreadwing
3. Onslaught
4. Swindle
5. Blast Off
6. Thunderwing

Shine
2011-03-08, 05:38 AM
If you want you can have Vortex or Bombshell as I'm dropping him in favor of Thunderwing.
No thanks, man. I've already got my next character in mind...

If it's okay, could I take Punch under my wing?

Springer85
2011-03-17, 09:36 PM
Dropping Landmine in favor for........ (BW) Tarantulas! :D

Aero Blade
2011-03-17, 10:34 PM
... (BW) Tarantulas! :D

Uh oh, now things are getting interesting

Brave Maximus
2011-03-17, 10:42 PM

I give it 48hrs before we see Dinobot....

Warcry
2011-03-17, 10:58 PM
No, Heinrad already has a full slate of characters.

tahukanuva
2011-03-19, 04:08 AM
So, I'm dropping Gobots (who I can't figure out anything to do with, really. Also, awdul name.) for Camshaft, if that's cool.

And it better be. *points gun at Heinrad*

Springer85
2011-03-20, 07:23 PM

He'll be introduced soon. Working on an introduction for him right now. Glad you all like my pick. :D

Selkadoom
2011-03-25, 12:57 AM
I just realized, with the current scientist roster, the Cons might just destroy the planet with their agendas alone

Blackjack
2011-04-03, 07:19 AM
Like some of you guys here, I'm dropping one of my choices for another character. Gunrunner sadly goes off since his origin is going to be basically the same as Depth Charge's, and besides I haven't the faintest idea what to do with him beyond the Sixshot story.

No, I'm not going to play Drift again.

In his stead I'm gonna play Prowl.

Heh. Grimlock and Prowl. This is gonna to be fun...

MortalTreason
2011-04-06, 03:41 PM
Hello all! My name's Micah and this is my first post. I couldn't find any other places for this so posting here seemed logical. Anywho I'd like to start rp'ng with the custom Insecticon Quickstep, courtesy of F-for-feasant on DA. As for the Autobots I'd like to claim Artfire if that's alright.

Springer85
2011-04-06, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the club. You can get in, but you can't get out. :p

Warcry
2011-04-06, 06:54 PM
Your claims look good to me. :)

Quickstep probably isn't a literal Insecticon yet though, because we haven't gotten to Earth just yet.

Selkadoom
2011-04-06, 07:53 PM
Oh oh idea , lets have Megs get rebuilt into his BW self and fight Grimlock.

Yay Dinosaurs :P

MortalTreason
2011-04-06, 08:32 PM
Your claims look good to me. :)

Quickstep probably isn't a literal Insecticon yet though, because we haven't gotten to Earth just yet.

Alright, I'll just use his cybertronian alt-mode an articulated weapons platform (like his centipede mode only with less segments and wheels instead of legs)

MortalTreason
2011-04-07, 03:50 PM
Dropping Artfire for Dai Atlas

Lord Zarak
2011-04-26, 10:33 AM
After speaking with Warcry, I shall take Whirl for the Autobots and Snaptrap for the Decepticons.

Shall post shortly.

Blackjack
2011-04-26, 12:24 PM
WHIRL EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Welcome back, Zee!

Selkadoom
2011-04-28, 05:43 AM
Dropping Blast Off 2 egotists is enough. Might make a fan made, if so , It'll probably be so I They can latch onto and annoy the crap out of Thunderwing. He needs a 'Pinky' to his 'Brain' in my opinion. :p

MortalTreason
2011-04-29, 03:25 AM
when can I claim a new character?

Aero Blade
2011-04-29, 03:01 PM
So long as your slots aren't filled up, you can claim characters at any time.

Springer85
2011-04-29, 03:17 PM
The old rules said after 6 months. I'm guessing that they apply here too.

Warcry
2011-04-29, 05:41 PM
I think he's asking about the "new people should start with two characters" thing? That's mostly just there to make sure that new people know what they're doing before they dive in with a full roster.

MortalTreason, you haven't given us any trouble so I don't think there's any reason why you can't pick up a bigger roster -- up to six characters in total.

MortalTreason
2011-04-29, 09:45 PM
I think he's asking about the "new people should start with two characters" thing? That's mostly just there to make sure that new people know what they're doing before they dive in with a full roster.

MortalTreason, you haven't given us any trouble so I don't think there's any reason why you can't pick up a bigger roster -- up to six characters in total.

Thanks man! The only problem is I'm not sure where to start with any of my characters :/

That being the case I'll drop that fan character and pick-up Icepick, Wildfly,and Bristleback. (Can you guess who I want to finally play as :devil:)

As for autobots I doubt I'll pick up any for now, though I may create a couple generic troops/ninjas/templars for Dai-Atlas to boss around.

Decepticons:
Icepick
Bristleback
Wildfly

Autobots
Dai-Atlas

Shine
2011-05-10, 11:09 AM
Geez... You take one wrong left turn and look what happens.

Oh, I mean, hello there! I was hoping I could come back into the mix again.

If so, could I please lay my grubby hands on Hot Spot and Motormaster?

Ravage
2011-05-27, 01:08 PM
I am coming back as Hatemonger. Yes I know I still misspell his name :) Oh yes and a Con of course!

Lady Quickswitch
2011-05-29, 10:49 AM
Hello,

I'm new here. I'd like to claim two characters as a part of the new RPG.

Autobots: Quickswitch
Decepticons: Sixshot (IDW, sort of)

is Sixshot taken? I see he's in the Profiles board.

I'm new but sneaking in dibs. :) I'd love to talk backstories and plans for the new RPG.

Warcry
2011-05-29, 03:34 PM
Sixshot is taken by Quick Switch is free.

As far as the back-story we've built up goes, no one has more than one alternate mode yet. In fact, the Decepticons are in the process of creating the first multichanger as we speak.

Do you see Quick Switch being created with six alt-mdoes already, or do you think he's a normal Transformer who got more alt-modes added on?

Lady Quickswitch
2011-05-29, 07:40 PM
Sixshot is taken by Quick Switch is free.

As far as the back-story we've built up goes, no one has more than one alternate mode yet. In fact, the Decepticons are in the process of creating the first multichanger as we speak.

Do you see Quick Switch being created with six alt-mdoes already, or do you think he's a normal Transformer who got more alt-modes added on?

I'll take Quick Switch / Quickswitch. :) I've sent you some PMs about potential backstories since they're very spammy. I haven't decided yet whether he's a sixchanger "right out of the box" or had them added on. Hopefully there's no rush.

Sheba
2011-05-29, 09:12 PM
I want Scourge. Can I have Scourge? (G1 Sweep)

Warcry
2011-05-30, 01:31 AM
Unfortunately, Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge don't exist yet. We decided as a group that they needed to be held back until the plot required them. Sorry. :(

Anyone else you might be interested in?

Sheba
2011-05-31, 12:21 AM
Unfortunately, Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge don't exist yet. We decided as a group that they needed to be held back until the plot required them. Sorry. :(

Anyone else you might be interested in?
Hm, I'll think about it. A few possibilities I would consider.

In the meantime I call dibs for when the plot does unfold to allow Scourge to exist ;)

abcdekg
2011-06-05, 07:23 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'd like to be a part of the new(ish) game. I've played in a few TF RPGs before (small ones, though), so I'm a little familiar with how gameplay goes.

I was hoping to just stick with one character, Impactor (Autobot), if that's okay?

Lady Quickswitch
2011-06-17, 01:42 AM
Still away for a few days after tomorrow... but just thought I'd ask if it's possible to have two Autobot characters instead of 1 Bot and 1 Con? I'd like to have Sky Lynx as my second character. I have some ideas for him whereas I don't really have any for a Decepticon character right now.

(Dropped Sky Lynx in the old RPG and picking him up here in addition to Quick if that's okay.)

Warcry
2011-06-18, 04:20 AM
I don't think that'll be a problem.

Shine
2011-06-19, 11:15 AM
May I pick up Scattershot (again) for my second character? Is that okay?

Warcry
2011-06-19, 03:06 PM

Shine
2011-06-28, 04:43 AM
I'm going to swap Scattershot for Motormaster because I want to abuse and bully all of you we need more 'Cons.

BlueSkids
2011-06-30, 10:12 PM
Hey, hello everyone. After a long, loong hiatus I would like to try to return to the RPG. And unless anything more happens in my life, this time I have the intention to stay.

So, time for claiming my 'bots.

Autobots

- Dogfight
(Can you imagine a calmed and charming Dogfight? Well, I can :D )
- Armada Red Alert
(Can you imagine a reckless and hot-headed Red Alert? Well, perhaps is harder but I think I can, haha!). Regarding the name, I believe Warcry plays G1 Red Alert, so it seems like the common name between the two bots could be a problem. Perhaps we could use another name for Armada red Alert, for example his polish name, Alarmus or his russian name Paniker. Or we simply call him Alert.

And if I'm still considered a returning player...
-Skids

Well, I'm glad to be here again. Really.

Warcry
2011-07-08, 04:28 AM
I suppose I should probably answer this, eh?
Regarding the name, I believe Warcry plays G1 Red Alert, so it seems like the common name between the two bots could be a problem.
Yeah, it's probably a good idea to go with a different name. I don't think it really matters what, as long as you're comfortable with it.

ScreamerFan
2011-07-15, 03:30 AM
Decepticons:
Breakdown
Dead End
Drag Strip
Wildrider

Autobots:
Blades
Streetwise

Brave Maximus
2011-08-26, 12:36 AM
I didn't see, but possible I missed it,

Has anyone picked up Fortress Maximus?
I mean, after Zig dropped him.

Warcry
2011-08-27, 03:42 AM
Not as far as I know, no.

Brave Maximus
2011-08-27, 05:25 AM
Not as far as I know, no.

Interesting. I'd like to lay a temporary claim on Fort Max while I think about what to do with him....

WB btw Warcry

Blackjack
2011-08-29, 03:16 AM
I'm dropping Warpath in favor for Ratchet.

I'll wrap up Warpath's arc and then introduce Ratchet, m'kay? :)

Ulcrain
2011-08-29, 06:41 AM
Hey, I already clamied him

Blackjack
2011-08-29, 10:12 AM
Eh?

What?

How in the hell did I miss that post... damn!

And I PM-ed Warcry and everything too...

What to do now, what to do...

Warcry
2011-08-30, 02:38 AM
Hey, I already clamied him
You need to play your characters within two weeks after you claim them, usually, or they're freed up again. Usually when someone new signs up and doesn't start playing right away, we never see them again. But it looks like you're still planning on playing, so don't worry about it.

I'll have to ask that you only start playing with two of the characters you've asked for, though. We like for new players to start small and get a feel for the game first before they dive in with a full roster of characters.

Blackjack
2011-09-02, 02:55 PM
Right, after talking it over with Warcry, I'll not be claiming Ratchet. No, I'm still dropping Warpath, but instead I'll take...

THE FALLEN.

BURN IN HELL, UNBELIEVERS!

Y'know, between Drift and Fallen (a.k.a. the Fallen; whether 'the' is part of his name or not is actually part of his plan to plunge the universe into an unending sea of chaos), I think I have a fetish for Mary Sue neo-G1 characters.

Ulcrain
2011-09-03, 09:20 PM
What

Is that even allowed? And how in Primus noisehole are you going to introduce him?

Blackjack
2011-09-04, 06:56 AM
Read my post, guy, before being all hostile about it. I said 'after talking it over with Warcry', which meant I had applied and talked about claiming the Fallen. You think they'd let me play the Fallen without giving him a backstory?

What shouldn't be allowed is you playing with four characters despite Warcry already telling you nicely that new players start off with two.

Ulcrain
2011-09-04, 08:01 AM
Read my post, guy, before being all hostile about it. I said 'after talking it over with Warcry', which meant I had applied and talked about claiming the Fallen. You think they'd let me play the Fallen without giving him a backstory?

It's not that I have an issue with, it's the fact that your introduceing a member of the Thirteen before the war has even offically beguan. To put that into comparasin, that's basically a lower sacale of picking Unicron.

What shouldn't be allowed is you playing with four characters despite Warcry already telling you nicely that new players start off with two.

Um, no, I'm not playing with four characters, I was just useing Stranglehold as someone for Ratchet to operate on, as for Ratchet I just wanted to use someone in Iacon:(. Sorry bout that.

Blackjack
2011-09-04, 10:15 AM
It's not that I have an issue with, it's the fact that your introduceing a member of the Thirteen before the war has even offically beguan. To put that into comparasin, that's basically a lower sacale of picking Unicron.

Fallen is not Unicron.

We are also not subscribing to the notion that the Thirteen are demigods. They are powerful transformers, yes, with wacky teleportation powers and stuff, but not that powerful.

He's a rabid Unicron cultist, but Unicron doesn't even know Fallen exists.

Also, he won't be interacting with the Autobots and Decepticons at all until we arrive to Earth.

Chill, man.

Um, no, I'm not playing with four characters, I was just useing Stranglehold as someone for Ratchet to operate on, as for Ratchet I just wanted to use someone in Iacon:(. Sorry bout that.

Even if using Stranglehold wouldn't tie down any future players, that's still three characters: Ratchet, Mindwipe and your fancharacter.

Brave Maximus
2011-09-04, 03:37 PM
We are also not subscribing to the notion that the Thirteen are demigods. They are powerful transformers, yes, with wacky teleportation powers and stuff, but not that powerful.

Alpha Trion can't teleport... he just clouds peoples minds... and "knows stuff"

But yeah, not to the Demi-god, I laugh at you and spit on your grave sort of levels :D

Blackjack
2011-09-05, 01:13 PM
Alpha Trion can't teleport... he just clouds peoples minds... and "knows stuff"

But yeah, not to the Demi-god, I laugh at you and spit on your grave sort of levels :D

Fallen is the I manipulate you, shoots fireballs, teleports, says ominous things, gives people around him a dose of PMS but runs with his tail between his feet if Optimus Prime ever comes within twenty miles with a jetpack and a sword. Or if Jetfire and Grimlock both come at him.

What? He needs his face. ;)

Shine
2011-09-05, 10:53 PM
Howdy, folks.

I'd like to play Hot Spot again, if I may. And I'm going to drop Motormaster for somebody else (don't know who yet), so he's available for anyone who'd like to give him a shot.

Have the 'Bots left Kaon yet? Or are they/we still there, almost ready to leave? I just don't want to misread any posts and make Hot Spot do something silly.

Blackjack
2011-09-05, 11:46 PM
The Autobots are getting ready to leave Kaon, thoiugh some may want to volunteer to stay to get a lay of the Decepticons.

ScreamerFan
2011-09-06, 10:28 PM
I'll play Motormaster.

Shine
2011-09-08, 02:28 AM
I'm going to take Vortex under my wing. Watch out, Skywarp. ;)

thetrainking
2011-09-10, 01:29 AM
Autobots: Sandstorm and Broadside.

Update: These characters are up for grabs. I don't wish to join the rpg.

Lady Quickswitch
2011-09-10, 04:09 AM
Since the Terrorcons now won't be introduced for awhile, I'd like to reserve Cutthroat for when six month newbie probation is up. Cutthroat has a different origin than the other Terrorcons.
I'm fine waiting for the six month mark.

Sheba
2011-09-14, 04:18 AM
Flywheels.

ScreamerFan
2011-09-17, 08:57 PM
Shine has asked to play as Wildrider and Dead End. Before I give up Dead End I wanted to know if I could play Side Burn (TFCC body).

Warcry
2011-09-17, 10:10 PM
I like the way you think!

Springer85
2011-09-18, 04:17 PM
Dropped Landmine since I have no clue what to do with him yet. Probably pick up a 'Con to fill up those ranks. Don't know which one yet. Perhaps Thunderwing if the player doesn't return...? :p

Blackjack
2011-09-19, 12:02 AM
Dropped Landmine since I have no clue what to do with him yet. Probably pick up a 'Con to fill up those ranks. Don't know which one yet. Perhaps Thunderwing if the player doesn't return...? :p

Team Science is rebirthed! Reborn, but rebirthed is a cooler word and they should make it a real one.

Springer85
2011-09-19, 10:47 AM
Lol, well it's probably not going to be him. Having too much fun with Tarantulas to play another science guy. Already have 'Jack and that crazy spider. ;)

Ulcrain
2011-09-20, 10:33 AM
jI'm planning to pick up Perceptor. Well, if I'm allowed to.

EDIT: Reading the rules I presume yes, so picking up him ontop of Thundercraker and Ratbat

Springer85
2011-09-25, 03:21 PM
Weren't the rules one 'Bot & one 'Con and possibly an extra one for each faction if you have a good reason if you are a beginning player? You have Mindwipe, Thundercracker and Ratbat, with only Perceptor in the Autobot ranks. :|

Not that I mind, more 'Cons are welcome, but other new players might start a riot lol :p

By the way, if you wnat something to do for Perceptor, I donīt mind if he just happens to drop by Wheeljack. Just know that his facility is in alert mode and you can't simply enter it. ;)

Blackjack
2011-09-26, 06:45 AM
Isn't he playing Ratchet?

Ulcrain
2011-09-26, 07:07 AM
Yes I am and I presume that from the rules I can use six characters, I'm sorry if I was wrong.

Springer85
2011-09-26, 09:22 AM
I thought that was after 6 months? Meh, whatever. I've only just returned and I welcome every additional character we can get to interact with :)

Warcry
2011-09-26, 02:10 PM
Since you're a new player, you start out with two characters and need to ask for permission from the mods before you can use six. You've been playing for about a month and seem to have a good handle on what you're supposed to be doing so I don't think there's a problem with you using the extra characters, but you should have checked before you started using them.

Ulcrain
2011-09-26, 08:14 PM
I did check the rules, sorry.

Blackjack
2011-09-26, 11:50 PM
Warcry means check as in check with somebody and ask for permission. Your first two characters aside, you have to ask permission from a RPG staffer (Warcry, Optimusskids, Clogs, Aero Blade or Heinrad) before picking up others.

Springer85
2011-09-30, 10:16 PM
Picked up Leader-1. Going to work on an origin/profile for him and introduce him later on. Once he's approved off course ;)

On that note, does Cybertron have Minicon villages?

Brave Maximus
2011-09-30, 10:41 PM
AFAIK they do.

I'm also dropping Skyfall and Pryde atm...

Honnestly, they're a lot like some other characters I'm playing, so not much of a point....

So, I'll pick up someone else later, maybe...

Blackjack
2011-10-01, 01:37 AM
Obsidian name-dropped a bunch of Minicon villages he's defended in the past, though that's in the past so there's a bit of a leeway.

We're going to have a Minicon sub plot, that's awesome! If you've claimed Leader-1 earlier, then I would've played a Minicon as well. Oh well.

Springer85
2011-10-01, 07:05 AM
You should've tried to convince me :p

Warcry
2011-10-02, 04:01 AM

Warcry
2011-10-07, 06:40 PM
I'll kick off the human-claiming by taking Marissa Fairborne and Circuit Breaker.

Springer85
2011-10-07, 06:49 PM
Do they take up character slots?

Warcry
2011-10-07, 06:54 PM
Check the first post -- I've edited the rules.

Brave Maximus
2011-10-07, 07:43 PM
Going to tenatively claim:

Captain William Lennox - Army Ranger - once we hit the 2050's

Spike Witwicky - no idea which version - Once we hit the 2050's

Sparkplug Witwicky - Played during the Earth stuff until we hit the 2050's - then I'll NPC him

Blackjack
2011-10-09, 04:39 AM
Agent Seymour Simmons. Already posted with him, forgot to claim.

Lady Quickswitch
2011-10-13, 01:57 PM
I need to post in the new RPG more often...but I'd like to tentatively take Sludge.

Springer85
2011-10-13, 02:09 PM
I need to post in the new RPG more often...but I'd like to tentatively take Sludge.

Yes please.

Blackjack
2011-10-13, 02:49 PM
Sludge is full of win

Shine
2011-10-19, 01:36 PM
EDIT: Really not too sure about the Combaticons at this point. I think I'll let them go, maybe come back to them when I have more solid ideas.

Brave Maximus
2011-10-20, 05:14 AM
Adding in a fan made

Springer85
2011-10-21, 05:39 PM
Alright. Dropping Leader-1 already, in favor of Punch/Counterpunch. Going to work on his introduction right now and will probably introduce him soon.

Shine
2011-10-25, 11:11 AM
Gonna pick up Vortex again. I miss the little psycho.

EDIT: That's it. I'm doing something drastic. I'm going to drop Dead End and take the remaining (future) Combaticons into my care.

Ulcrain
2011-12-16, 07:03 PM
I'm sorry but I'm dropping Ratchet because I don't know what to do with him. Fell free to pick him up Blackjack. Just remember hes old friends with Perceptor ands from Stanix, okay?

Selkadoom
2011-12-19, 10:29 PM
Hey guys, been a while since I've been here, sorry for the unexpected absence, could anyone tell me if and how many of my characters are open? and if so can i get locations , what they're doing? thanks, and i'd at least like thunder wing back, it was nice playing some one with a lot of power in any future storY lines.

Ulcrain
2011-12-20, 04:35 AM
I have Thundercracker now.

Springer85
2011-12-20, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, been a while since I've been here, sorry for the unexpected absence, could anyone tell me if and how many of my characters are open? and if so can i get locations , what they're doing? thanks, and i'd at least like thunder wing back, it was nice playing some one with a lot of power in any future storY lines.

I think your characters are pretty much where you last left them, though we can pretend that Thunderwing tagged along with the others from Team Science :)

Blackjack
2011-12-20, 06:51 PM
We pretended that Thundercracker and Dreadwing disappeared during the raid, so you'll probably have to cook up some excuse to where they went. 'Course, Ulcerain has Thundercracker now, so...

Selkadoom
2011-12-20, 07:00 PM
I'll take the combaticons and Thunderwing, and i'll probably post a fan made soon after, and sure, lets haver TW have tagged along with team Science, but've been strangely just doing nothing and staring the entire time.

Blackjack
2011-12-20, 07:31 PM
We could assume Team Science had already built Thunderwing's shell off-screen as well.

Most of the Combaticons are IIRC free, with the exception of Vortex.

Selkadoom
2011-12-20, 08:06 PM
Kay and IIRC?

Shine
2011-12-21, 04:30 AM
Kay and IIRC?
They're currently in my possession, but if you would like to take the remaining ones under your wing, feel free. I didn't get around to doing anything with them, so knock yourself out.

Selkadoom
2011-12-21, 11:45 AM
Sure, i've just been thinking of a way to get them reintroduced with me. adding Sturmgewher to my list, which is now

1. Thunderwing
2. Onslaught
3. Swindle
4. Sturmgewher

Warcry
2012-01-03, 03:35 PM
I thought he was keeping Vortex for himself and getting rid of the other ones? Or am I confused?

Selkadoom
2012-01-03, 04:19 PM
he pm'd about taking vortex so he could pick up wild rider or something

Shine
2012-01-03, 10:51 PM
I have to keep my roster on the lightweight scale for the time being, otherwise I'll struggle to keep up. And since I had the last Combaticon and was thinking of playing another character or two, I decided to give Vortex to Selkadoom to allow myself those characters if I wished. Dropping Vortex wasn't an option, so I did the good thing and handed him over to someone who would use him.

Sorry for all the confusion, Warcry.

Warcry
2012-01-03, 11:35 PM
No problem. Thanks for clearing things up for me, guys. :)

Dinobot#1
2012-01-15, 02:45 AM
Hey could I join the RPG? dinobot#1.

How would I join?

Warcry would you responed ?

Warcry
2012-01-15, 06:12 AM
There's no trick to it. The first thing you'll have to do is decide who you'd like to play. Check out the rules in the first post, figure out a character or two you'd be interested in and read through the thread to make sure no one else has taken them.

Dinobot#1
2012-01-15, 12:36 PM
Thank-you warcrey.

Dinobot#1
2012-01-15, 12:55 PM
Could I get Kup?

Atoubots:
(1) Hotrod
(2):Kup

Cons:
None

That ok?

How do I get on?

Warcry
2012-01-15, 04:33 PM
Hot Rod and Kup are both taken already.

Dinobot#1
2012-01-15, 05:04 PM
Who has hotrod?
Could i get Grimlock warcrey?

Dinobot#1
2012-01-15, 05:35 PM
I though Kup was killed. ?

Lady Quickswitch
2012-01-15, 11:01 PM
Hi Dinobot#1. Welcome to the game!

Grimlock is taken, and I have Sludge in my possession (I'm on a hiatus for a little while) though I've been thinking of dropping him for lack of what to do with him.

Slag, Snarl and Swoop are all available, but they don't have dinosaur forms yet, not being on Earth yet.

It's easy to get into the RPG. Just read The Two Solitudes and solitary threads like Confinement, to get a sense of what's been going on, then post in one of the threads according to where your character might be, and what they're doing. It's nice to post a character profile in the Profiles section, but it's not necessary AFAIK.

Dinobot#1
2012-01-18, 12:54 PM
Yo Blackjack you still playing Swoop?

Springer85
2012-01-18, 06:01 PM
I'm probably going to come off as an ass, but you really should try to get a handle on how the RPG works, because you're going about it the wrong way. :|

Warcry
2012-01-18, 07:56 PM
Dinobot#1, you seem to be a bit confused. We've got two RPGs running currently. These things...

I though Kup was killed. ?

Yo Blackjack you still playing Swoop?

...are things that happened in the old RPG. You've signed up to play the new one, though.

As far as your first post goes, it doesn't really work. The Transformers don't know about Earth yet, since the war is just starting on Cybertron. And the plots that are already going on on Earth (in this thread (http://www.tfarchive.com/community/showthread.php?t=50300)) make it impossible for Slag or Swoop to wake up until the rest of the Transformers show up. If you have them crash-land on Earth now you won't actually be able to play them for six months or a year (until the rest of the Transformers show up), and I don't think that's going to be very much fun for you.

My suggestion would be that your guys should get involved with the Autobots in Iacon, or even meet up with the rest of the characters who'll one day be the Dinobots (Grimlock and Sludge are both active, and are both actually Decepticons right now).

Dinobot#1
2012-01-19, 10:27 PM
Sorry my bad. I read the caricters page in the RPG saction and sprinper85 you didn't.

Lady Quickswitch
2012-01-27, 07:59 PM
I'm dropping Sludge for now. If anyone wants him, they can pick him up. I just think he'd be more interesting to play on Earth once he's an apatosaurus.

My roster:
Quickswitch
Skylynx
Cutthroat

Blackjack
2012-01-29, 12:58 PM
Clogs EEEEEEEE

Brains EEEEEEEE

Lady Quickswitch
2012-02-08, 11:16 PM
Eeeee!

Lady Quickswitch
2012-02-09, 01:36 AM
Yay! You're finally here!

This is the person I was talking about. =)

Sasquatch
2012-02-23, 10:30 PM
Hey all I'd like to start rp'ing here if that's alright with you guys. Would Razorclaw and Headstrong be available to pick up? I do have some idea as to what I'd like to do with them, but if someone wants to help me I'd really appreciate it. :wave:

Lady Quickswitch
2012-02-24, 12:05 AM
I believe Razorclaw is taken, but Headstrong is free.

Welcome to the game!

Sasquatch
2012-02-24, 12:46 AM
Ahh that's too bad. Has Hun-Grrr been claimed in the New RPG? It says he is on the wiki page, but I can't find any claims in this thread.

Lady Quickswitch
2012-02-24, 12:58 AM
I claimed Hun-Grr for a later time. :( Right now I'm playing Cutthroat. Hun-Grr is... somewhere. If you wanted to play one of the other Terrorcons that's cool. What idea did you have for Hun-Grr?

Please don't give up on the game!

The Wiki isn't current. There will be a wiki reflecting the status of the New RPG as it develops further.

Sasquatch
2012-02-25, 12:48 AM
Alright, I'ma claim Tantrum for my con and will work on developing an OC for my bot.

Shine
2012-02-25, 10:12 AM
Alright, I'ma claim Tantrum for my con and will work on developing an OC for my bot.
As far as I know, Sas, Razorclaw has been dropped by his previous player (Springer85). So if you want to play him, by all means go for it.

Sasquatch
2012-02-25, 05:57 PM
As far as I know, Sas, Razorclaw has been dropped by his previous player (Springer85). So if you want to play him, by all means go for it.

This is confusing :lol:

Warcry
2012-02-25, 10:38 PM
He hasn't posted with Razorclaw since October, so his claim would definitely have expired by now even if he hasn't formally dropped the guy.

Sasquatch
2012-02-26, 12:33 AM
He hasn't posted with Razorclaw since October, so his claim would definitely have expired by now even if he hasn't formally dropped the guy.

Ok, so could I start as Razorclaw and maybe claim Tantrum for a later time?

Warcry
2012-02-26, 02:51 AM
Sure thing.

Springer85
2012-02-27, 07:58 PM
What he said. :p (I need to get back into this) :o

Dinobot#1
2012-02-28, 02:25 AM
I know this is going to sound dumb but are we able to do stuff on Earth?

Dinobot#1
2012-02-28, 02:33 AM
I want to know if I can add a BW bot like Rat trap to my team.

Lady Quickswitch
2012-02-28, 08:05 AM
My friend is reluctant to take up Starscream without say-so.... So I'm saying so! ;) I've told her to just jump in, and if it's not okay with the staff, to yell at me instead.

Is that all right?

Blackjack
2012-02-28, 12:36 PM
@Dinobot: we'll get there... eventually. You might want to interact with other characters, you know. ;) Also, Alpha Trion's been taken.

@LQS: Sure thing! Clogs isn't playing Starscream anymore, so Starscreamg1 can jump in if she wants to. (Then again, I'm not staff... :glance:)

Dinobot#1
2012-02-28, 11:19 PM
[QUOTE=Blackjack;716741]@Dinobot: we'll get there... eventually. You might want to interact with other characters, you know. ;) Also, Alpha Trion's been taken.

sorry I just wanted a named bot and did not know he was even aculy in it. So thanks for telling me :)

Dinobot#1
2012-02-28, 11:38 PM
are any more dinobots open, becuse I nead to drop slag just becuse I've got no idea what to do with him?.

Warcry
2012-02-29, 07:38 PM
@LQS: Sure thing! Clogs isn't playing Starscream anymore, so Starscreamg1 can jump in if she wants to. (Then again, I'm not staff... :glance:)
Yeah, that's fine. I didn't realize she was waiting or I would have piped up earlier. :)

are any more dinobots open, becuse I nead to drop slag just becuse I've got no idea what to do with him?.
I think Snarl and Sludge are free. That's not counting guys like Striker or Triceradon or whatnot, mind you, just the five 'real' Dinobots. :)

Starscreamg1
2012-03-05, 06:41 AM
Ok. Here I am. This was hard work to get here and make this post. I'm usually on a friends broadband but am using my dialup right now and firefox keeps crashing, and a bad connection on top of it.. bah. Anyway, I'm acknowledging my claim to Starscream. I will read up on the threads required and make a post hopefully tomorrow but by the next day for sure!

Thanks!

Blackjack
2012-03-05, 06:49 PM
Welcome aboard, mate!

TLB80
2012-03-05, 07:05 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I've just joined (specifically so I could try and play the RPG) and I have a bunch of newbie questions.

I. Is there a list of all claimed characters somewhere?
II. When I claim a character that by some chance hasn't been claimed before, do I have to go and post his specs?
III. (possibly the dumbest of them all) I can start off with just one character, right?

Thanks,
TLB

Springer85
2012-03-05, 08:14 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I've just joined (specifically so I could try and play the RPG) and I have a bunch of newbie questions.

I. Is there a list of all claimed characters somewhere?
II. When I claim a character that by some chance hasn't been claimed before, do I have to go and post his specs?
III. (possibly the dumbest of them all) I can start off with just one character, right?

Thanks,
TLB

I. Yes, you're posting in it right now. :)
II. Nope
III. Two actually ;)

Starscreamg1
2012-03-06, 02:40 AM
Hi guys!

I went to read Kaon as was suggested to me to do, and its 47 pages O_o. err I did say Id make a post by tomorrow didnt I? LOL >_> I got a lotta reading to do before I do. :lol:

Dinobot#1
2012-03-06, 04:23 AM
Could I get Sludge with like a truck from cybertron like WFC Grimlock?

TLB80
2012-03-06, 07:10 AM
I. Yes, you're posting in it right now. :)
II. Nope
III. Two actually ;)

Thanks.

In regards to III, I actually meant if I had to use up the whole limit.

Springer85
2012-03-06, 09:49 AM
Don't think so. I don't think Warcry will force you to use a second character if you don't want to. Although.... You'll never know with Warcry :p

Oh! And watch out for Blackjack. He knows stuff....

Hi guys!

I went to read Kaon as was suggested to me to do, and its 47 pages O_o. err I did say Id make a post by tomorrow didnt I? LOL >_> I got a lotta reading to do before I do. :lol:

You can search the thread for Starscream to find out what he was up to last or if you want a quick rundown of what went on in the Kaon tread, I might be able to help you out with that. :)

Warcry
2012-03-06, 06:25 PM
In regards to III, I actually meant if I had to use up the whole limit.
Nope. If you only want to play one character that's perfectly OK.

Dinobot#1
2012-03-17, 11:15 PM
How do you get a fan made in as a playable bot? Because I'ld like to add one. Also do I have to post in the "a house divided " thred?

Chip1123
2012-03-19, 03:01 PM
if your characters aren't involved with anything in that thread, then no, you don't need or have to post in it. As far as a fan-made character, you'll need to create one and run it by the moderators to see if they can allow it.

Dinobot#1
2012-03-21, 12:51 AM
So I'm sill plaing swoop
but my new roster is if nobody has claimed them yet
Bots

.Sludge

Cons

.Bludgeon

.Any bounty hunters left.

Springer85
2012-03-21, 02:00 AM
I think Heinrad claimed Bludgeon :)
Unless he dropped him and I missed it

if your characters aren't involved with anything in that thread, then no, you don't need or have to post in it.

Well, to continue your story, you kinda have to since the other threads seem to be closed ;)

Lady Quickswitch
2012-03-21, 11:30 AM
So I'm sill plaing swoop
but my new roster is if nobody has claimed them yet
Bots

.Sludge

Just so you know, Dinobot#1, I played Sludge briefly and he has a Monitor-Lizard alternate mode. I couldn't imagine him as anything other than a big, lovable lizard. He's in the Kaon thread and helped the Autobots escape Sixshot's murderous mission. He was a waste-disposal unit prowling under Kaon.

Chip1123
2012-03-21, 03:21 PM
Well, to continue your story, you kinda have to since the other threads seem to be closed ;)

I meant that if all your characters were in one thread, there is no reason to post in the other. dont feel forced to do it if it doesnt make sense.

Springer85
2012-04-04, 03:35 PM
dropping Lockdown for Dai Atlas maybe, if no one has yet claimed him. Someone posted something about him in a previous thread not sure if he's up for grabs or not.

I think that poster hasn't posted in quite some time and he should be available, but you'll have to check with Warcry to be certain.

Warcry
2012-04-06, 03:31 PM
The guy who claimed him hasn't posted in ages, so Dai Atlas would be free.

Warcry
2012-04-07, 03:11 PM
Electro.
A G2 guy and a Firecon? All you need now is Ramjet and an unpopular Targetmaster and you'd be me circa 2004... :D

I'm old. :(

Blackjack
2012-04-07, 03:14 PM
A G2 guy and a Firecon? All you need now is Ramjet and an unpopular Targetmaster and you'd be me circa 2004... :D

SQUEEZEEEE PLAAAAAY

Dinobot#1
2012-04-08, 07:25 PM
Could someone tell me if bludgeon is taken.

Springer85
2012-04-08, 07:46 PM
Here we go....

AUTOBOTS:

Optimus Prime
Ironhide
Nightbeat
Hot Rod
Roadbuster
Tracks

DECEPTICONS:

Straxus
Bludgeon

*Points to quote*

Dinobot#1
2012-04-09, 01:07 AM
Are any bounty hunters left

Springer85
2012-04-09, 08:50 AM
I think Lockdown just got dropped. :)

Warcry
2012-04-25, 03:21 PM
You're doing great so far, so I don't see a problem with that.

Dinobot#1
2012-05-06, 01:19 PM
Ok so are any higher-up atoubots avlable?

Springer85
2012-05-06, 03:40 PM
Probably, yes. Search this thread and I'm sure you'll find your answer :up: